The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Good Boy

Chapter 5: The Good Sister

Ayaan was surprised with who was at his front door. The knock had come early in the afternoon on a Sunday. Rachel had patients to see and his friends were at a Seattle Seahawks game. There had been nothing on his plate for the day other than playing Apex Legends and so even the knock had been surprising. More so since nobody had buzzed up from the front door of the apartment building.

“Naina?” he asked, seeing his sister there. She had been in India enrolled in university last time he’d heard an update from their parents, her showing up in Seattle was astonishing. “What are you doing here?”

His sister smiled and stepped into the apartment, looking around clearly impressed. It was far bigger than what he’d have been able to afford back in India working at a call center doing IT work. She smiled, and after showing herself into his living room and sitting down on his couch finally answered, “You told mother and father you were in love with an American girl named Rachel. They wanted to send the whole family, but you are lucky I was the only one free and able to come and talk sense into you.”

Ayaan moaned and began to argue with his parents, via his sister as if she were a speakerphone, “I live in America now and Rachel is who I am dating. I can not only date Indian girls, there are none.”

Naina shook her head, “I was provided with a list of eligible and single Indian girls that you are going to call right now and date.”

“Naina, no,” Ayaan protested.

She laughed, “I do not care Ayaan. I am here just to see America. Besides you doing this is good for me. Now mother and father will not be so angry when I never marry because I am a lesbian.”

“You are what?” Ayaan asked, surprised.

Naina shrugged nonchalantly, “I like women. Maybe I will steal yours, is she cute?”

“Yes,” Ayaan said then added, “but no. No stealing. You can stay here, I have an extra room. But I do not want to be told about all the Indian women that our parents have found for me. How did they find them anyway?”

“Facebook,” Naina said.

Ayaan sighed, realizing that this meant that his parents were likely messaging single young Indian women all over Washington State on his behalf.

The next night after work he arrived to find a horrifying scene unfolding in his apartment. His sister was talking to Rachel as the pair shared a bottle of wine. He had given Rachel a key but had hoped that he’d be able to slowly introduce the idea that he had parents and a sister to her over the course of years rather than have her show up and meet Naina randomly.

“I hear you’re going to be dating Indian women,” Rachel said with a teasing smile on her face.

“Naina,” he said sharply not hiding that he was annoyed. Both women laughed.

Rachel set down her wine glass and stood. She snapped her fingers, “Attention slave.”

Ayaan’s body stiffened and he stood at attention, like a soldier guarding the palace in the United Kingdom. Rachel’s voice filled his ears as she spoke softly her words guiding his thoughts.

“It is good your sister is honest with me. You should be honest with me, you should have told me the worry you had that your parents would not accept our relationship,” she said, “Don’t you agree slave?”

He nodded, “Yes Mistress.”

Ayaan did not hear his sister talking, or what Rachel said to her.

“He’s really, just gone?” Naina asked.

“Like I said, deeply in trance. He can’t hear anything except when I address him directly,” Rachel said.

Naina paused, examining her brother’s face, “And he likes this?”

“Very much,” Rachel said. Then to Ayaan she spoke more, “I am going to kiss you, and when I do you will awaken. You will know you were a slave for me, and feel so grateful for the chance to please your Mistress. You will also find it is impossible to be mad at your sister for pleasing me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Rachel kissed his lips, and Ayaan relaxed, blinking and meeting her kiss.

“Sorry, I got a bit uptight,” he said.

Rachel shrugged, “It’s okay. Just know that you can tell me things, even that you’ve got a hot sister who is definitely trying to seduce me.”

“I am,” Naina confirmed from the couch.

After a dinner of delivery Thai food the three were lounging on Ayaan’s couch with full bellies and more than a little bit of wine in them. Ayaan and Rachel were cuddling while Naina sat at the other end.

“So how does it work?” she asked, “You hypnotizing him?”

“Well he’s very suggestible, I just capture his attention and then direct it,” Rachel explained.

“I’m right here you know,” Ayaan said.

Both women seemed to ignore him and Rachel continued to explain, “Like for example the gentle orange glow from his PlayStation machine. I just ask him to focus on it, to notice how it shines even as the room grows dark and the sun sets. How it draws the eye as one of the only things illuminated now and becomes so easy to focus on as you listen to my voice.”

Ayaan felt the familiar focus of hypnosis settle upon him as his eyes were drawn to his PS4. Naturally and easily he felt his body relaxing against Rachel’s as he was trained to recognize trance and embrace it. Yet he knew that sometimes Rachel liked to savor the moments before trance, leading him in slowly and deliberately.

Naina was interested in watching her brother succumb to hypnosis. She had no real idea what it was other than the vaguest sense that she’d picked up from the media over the years. Her assumption was that it was something kinky and dirty and yet another reason her brother had been quiet about his relationship with the American woman. She watched her brother’s face again relax, his muscles going limp and his mouth hanging open. Unlike the sudden trance earlier this one she could tell was a demonstration, something to pay close attention to. Seeing Ayaan’s eyes so keenly fixed on the light of his game console she glanced at it as well.

It was nothing special, a glowing strip of yellowish orange light. It was, Naina assumed, pleasant enough to look at and relax but not like anything to really think about or pay particular attention to. Just a glowing light in the otherwise dimly lit room.

Rachel watched Naina carefully. She was finding it odd, trying to navigate this sudden family dynamic that she’d not really been aware of. She knew that even by American standards her relationship with Ayaan wasn’t traditional and to throw in a conservative Indian family who wanted him to be with someone from his own culture made things more difficult. Still she liked him and was going to fight for him, even if that meant playing a bit dirty.

Naina had not reacted to Rachel changing the subject of her induction from “he” to “you” and so she continued. Guiding the siblings deeper with each word. Ayaan was already gone and only hanging in there because she had not yet told him to sleep. Naina though was progressing.

“So relaxed, and comfortable no need to worry about anything, just listening to my voice and drifting down as you lean back into the warm couch, full and happy from dinner,” she said, “noticing how heavy your eyelids are becoming as you relax, drooping down, dropping down. And as I begin now to count down from five, you will find it easy to close your eyelids and relax more, sleeping deeply by the time I reach the end of my count.”

As she counted down slowly Rachel moved Ayaan so that he was leaning back against the couch as opposed to her, and then moved next to Naina. Trusting that Ayaan was going to drop down just as she commanded, she focused on his sister. The woman’s deep brown eyes were dull, gazing at the game console as her heavy eyelids blinked down and then struggled to rise each time. As she reached one she passed her hand in front of Naina’s eyes and said, “Sleep. Deep, sleep.”

Brother and sister both shut their eyes and sank into trance. Rachel began to speak to their sleeping minds, telling their subconscious minds exactly what she wanted them to know.

Later that night in bed Rachel watched Ayaan as he stared up at the ceiling, clearly uneasy.

“Is it scandalous that we’re sleeping in the same bed?” she asked.

He sighed, “No. Yes. I do not know. Naina isn’t like that, she would not care but if she think she can get favors with my parents then she might tell on us.”

“Well just relax, I know what’ll make you feel better,” Rachel said as she slipped down pulling the sheets over her head and moving down the bed under the covers. Tugging at Ayaan’s briefs she freed his cock, and then moved back up. Cupping his testicles in her hand she ran her tongue along the length of his shaft, feeling a twitch of arousal as he responded. Her hands massaged him as she set herself the task of orally hardening his member.

Ayaan managed to moan into a pillow, not wanting to be loud enough for his sister to hear and provide her with more ammunition. Rachel soon fell into a steady pattern, licking and sucking as he hardened and she took him into her mouth. He felt incredible pleasure being built up within him and then just as suddenly with a flick of her tongue released. Groaning again into the pillow he felt himself shoot his seed into her mouth, and relaxed back onto the bed as his cock emptied. Soon she was beside him again, her head on his chest as they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Ayaan left for work before either his sister or his lover had awoken. Naina was up a few hours later, to find that Rachel was already awake and had begun to brew a pot of coffee.

“Does my brother leave you alone in his home often?” she asked.

Rachel smiled, “I worked the weekend, so my Monday is free. I’d normally have headed out but I figured you and I could get to know each other better.”

Rachel poured two cups of coffee and offered one to Naina who accepted. The Indian woman regarded her brother’s girlfriend not quite sure how to make of her. The sort of dominant and submissive relationship that she’d witnessed the night before had been interesting and would have been hot if it wasn’t her brother. She was worried that the American was taking advantage of her brother, though she was not sure how.

Naina nodded, “That would be nice.”

“It would be, and anything I can do to help you relax and feel at home here would be my pleasure,” Rachel said. She deepened her voice, making it smoother, quieter a bit so that it was a bit more of a strain for Naina to hear. She watched Naina as she continued, “You liked relaxing last night, and it’s always nice to relax a bit more while on vacation. To not worry about things but instead just relax back down for me now.”

Naina found herself nodding along to what Rachel was saying, it was nice to relax and she had found the hypnosis demonstration interesting. She set her coffee down as she suddenly felt very heavy and her mind felt like it was just losing track of her own thoughts. It felt nice though, to listen to Rachel’s voice, to stare into the woman’s eyes. She had such beautiful eyes that it was okay to relax and watch them and listen.

Hearing herself agreeing to something Naina smiled, feeling a warm and comfortable sense of satisfaction washing over her. It felt good to talk to Rachel, to tell her things. Like about how she was a lesbian, and how attractive she found Rachel. It felt good to just talk, and then it felt even better when Rachel kissed her.

The physical contact roused Naina from her stupor, and she began to tug at the t-shirt that Rachel wore helping the pale skinned American girl pull it up over her head and then toss it to the floor. Rachel’s skin was smooth and creamy, pale and soft as their bodies came together. Naina was attracted to women, have flirted with them but had never actually...

Rachel seemed more experienced, guiding Naina’s hands to her bra covered breasts while her own explored the soft flesh of the Indian woman. Each touch of the woman’s fingers sent shivers of pleasure through Naina’s body, and soon she had discarded her own blouse and blue jeans. Soon they were on the couch, a tangle of limbs as Rachel’s fingers slipped into Naina’s wet aroused sex and the American woman slipped down between her thighs, her tongue pleasing a second sibling in twelve hours.

Naina felt her breath speeding up, her heart racing as an orgasm built. She squeezed her legs together as her muscles tightened involuntarily as she came, loudly and eagerly. Spent she lay on the couch, trying to catch her breath. Rachel moved from between her thighs up giving her now exposed nipples a lick before laying atop of Naina.

“That was nice wasn’t it?” Rachel asked.

Naina nodded, at loss for words at the suddenness of everything.

“So nice, now you can just relax and sleep.”

Naina closed her eyes and slept.

When Ayaan returned home he was surprised to find his sister kneeling, her head nestled in between his girlfriend’s thighs licking Rachel’s clit. His looked from his girlfriend’s naked bottom half to her face, registering surprise with a look.

Rachel smiled, “I’m just training her to take care of her new Mistress. Of course she’s not going to want to get me, or my Good Boy in any trouble are you my Good Girl?”

Ayaan felt his wave of pleasure as he heard his sister’s muffled moan. Before he had time to think about how he felt about all of this Rachel said his name and then “Sleep.”

The End.