The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Good Boy

Chapter 3: The Extremely Good Boy

Ayaan was at his desk when his Skype chimed, indicating an incoming video call. As he finished off an email his hand moved to the mouse clicking on the blue icon to bring up the chat app. He hit answer and was surprised when the screen filled with the image of Rachel Madison, his hypnotic Mistress. Ayaan glanced around nervously, not sure what he was nervous about but sure that somehow this was going to get him in trouble with Amazon’s management.

Rachel picked up on his nervousness and asked, “What, you’re not allowed to take a call from your girlfriend?”

Ayaan shook his head, not quite sure he would classify their relationship as a typical girlfriend / boyfriend one, “No that’s okay. It is normal.”

Smiling Rachel dropped her voice lower into her seductive commanding purr, “Relax.”

Hearing her through the gaming headphones that he was wearing to block out the rest of the office’s sound was powerful as if she were pressing her lips to his ear. He felt a wave of calmness wash over him and he relaxed into his chair, a dazed smile spreading across his lips.

“Good boy,” Rachel said and Ayaan immediately felt his cock stiffen and his mind open. He listened attentively to what she had to say next, but realized after hanging up on her that he couldn’t actually remember any of it. All the memory he had of the call was the pleasant aroused feeling of mindlessness that always seemed to follow their interactions.

Feel refreshed and reinvigorated from their chat he set himself back to work, finding it much easier to focus on the dull bits of his job than previously. Soon it was time to finish for the day. That was when Jack came by asking him to go to a movie. Though he had no plans he heard himself say that he had plans.

“What’s so important you don’t want to see an original cut of Godzilla man?” Jack asked.

Ayaan turned beet red as he heard himself answer, “I am going to lick my Mistress’ clit until she cums.”

Jack blinked in surprise and nodded, “Cool. Okay, well maybe next time.”

Ayaan had to sit at his desk an extra ten minutes waiting for his erection to die from having just been so blatantly obedient in front of a co-worker. It was both supremely embarrassing and yet incredibly hot to know just how deeply Rachel controlled him.

Once again without thinking about it he found himself inside her apartment. She was dressed in a very tight black latex outfit, the kind that people think of when they think of traditional BDSM dommes. Ayaan found himself and his thoughts falling into her cleavage, which caused Rachel to smirk at him and snap her fingers to bring him out of it.

“We’re going to a party,” she explained as she put on an overcoat to hide the outfit underneath.

“I don’t have anything to wear like that,” Ayaan said gesturing to her.

Rachel shrugged, “I think you’ll find you have everything a Good Boy needs to be on display.”

After an Uber ride across town to a warehouse that seemed abandoned, Ayaan realized what Rachel had meant. As they exited their ride he saw other men and women dressed in kinky leather or latex getups and their ‘slaves’ wearing little more than underpants. As they entered the warehouse Ayaan noticed that he had begun to undress.

“Is this an orgy?” he asked as he kicked off his jeans and was not just in the white briefs that he’d worn to work.

Rachel laughed, “No, it’s a party. We show off our favorite toys, maybe trade them for a bit but there’s no group sex thing. Sex might happen, but not everyone all at once.”

Ayaan asked, “Are you going to trade me?”

Rachel slapped his ass, “No, I don’t think so. I like you, you’re an extremely Good Boy.”

“Ummfff...” Ayaan answered as his cock strained against the cotton of his briefs.

For the next hour or so Ayaan found himself trailing his Mistress as she met with other dominants. Some were also into hypnosis as a kink, but most seemed to prefer whips and chains to the soft submission of sleep.

Eventually though Rachel set him loose, “Go mingle, have a drink. There’s a few people I’d like to speak with. I’ll find you, but have fun okay.”

Ayaan nodded not wanting to argue but not sure how much fun he was going to have when the only person he knew was her. He made his way over to an area that was setup like a bar and ordered himself a Coca-Cola.

The waitress who brought it to him was cute, young with brown hair. She smiled at him and gestured to his erection and briefs, “So you’re one of the slaves right?”

“Yes,” Ayaan said.

“Not my thing, I don’t think I’d like getting spanked,” she said.

Ayaan nodded while taking the soda, “Well I do not get spanked. Mistress uses hypnosis to control me.”

“And you’re okay with that?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” Ayaan said, “it is delightful to not have to think so much, to simply obey and please her. The way it feels when my mind goes to sleep, but my body obeys, it is amazing.”

The waitress seemed dubious, “But so she just waves a pocket watch in front of your face and you’re her slave?”

“Well not a pocket watch all the time, but yes. Her cleavage tonight is particularly hard for me to not fall deeply into. Anything erotic, she has trained my mind to associate arousal with submission,“Ayaan explained, “so looking at something sexual that turns me on makes it easy for me to focus and listen to her voice and sink deeply.”

The waitress nodded, her eyes on his erect cock, “You sink deeply for her.”

“Yes, focusing on something that turns me on helps me to relax deeply, sinking deeply,” he said, realizing what was happening. He wondered if Rachel would be pleased or angry with him, but the increasingly vacant look on the waitress’ face as she stared at his cock while he described hypnotic trance and how it felt was making his cock even more erect.

He was careful not to be too obvious as he described the sensations of feeling relaxed, focused and heavy. Then he helpfully took the empty drink tray from her hands and set it on a nearby table, allowing his erect member to sway and her eyes to follow it. She seemed oblivious to everything but his cock, and voice.

“And drifting down to sleep, sleep, eyes closing and sleep,” Ayaan coaxed, watching her eyelids flicker and shut. He was deepening her when he felt a soft female touch on his shoulder. He turned to see Rachel smiling at him.

“Impressive work, see if she wants to play and then wake her up,” she said, “we can take her home with us after her shift.”

Ayaan nodded, and after some more deepening guided by Mistress who told him the words to use he discovered that the waitress was more than eager to obey and found it erotic to be told to arrive at Mistress’ apartment after work.

After awakening the waitress and sending her off with the post-hypnotic suggestions Ayaan was pulled into a kiss by Rachel. She ran her hand down his shaft, cupping his balls, “You have a very hypnotic cock my Good Boy. I’ll have to watch I don’t stare at it too closely.”

Ayaan laughed, “I don’t think I could hypnotize you Mistress. I’m too weak.”

“I know. Still I want your cock inside of me, let’s go home and you’ll fuck me like a whore until our new friend arrives,” she said kissing him again.