The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Good Boy

Chapter 2: The Very Good Boy

Ayaan rang the buzzer at the front of the apartment building. Almost immediately Rachel answered and then buzzed him up. He was nervous as the elevator ascended to the twelfth floor the two had met up a few times but always in at a neutral location and while he’d been hypnotized each time the fact that they were in public had offered some security. Now he was going to Rachel’s home, as if on a date.

A red haired woman answered the door, “You must be Ayaan. She said you were cute.”

Ayaan nodded, not confused as there had been no mention of anyone else during the email exchange that had set this up. She stepped aside and Ayaan entered, noticing another brunette and then Rachel. He looked to her for help, and an explanation.

She obliged, “Ayaan this is Kimberly and Tasha who’re friends from college. They’re in town for the weekend and I thought a double date would be okay. Sorry to spring it on you, but it all came together at the last minute.”

“It’s okay,” Ayaan said, not quite sure that the word ‘date’ would describe what he’d imagined the evening being. They really didn’t know that much about each other and they certainly had not discussed dating or anything like that. Not that he would have objected, it was just all very surprising.

Kimberly, the red head, grinned at Ayaan, “So how long have you two been a thing?”

Looking searchingly at Rachel he was not quite sure what to answer. Thankfully Rachel crossed the room and hooked her arm around Ayaan’s pulling him towards the kitchen, “You two get comfortable, I need his help to finish up the cooking.”

Pulling him into the kitchen Rachel sighed, “Sorry about this. I’ll try to keep them from giving you the third degree, and if you make it through tonight I’ll make it up to you.”

Ayaan nodded, “Okay, but we are dating now?”

Rachel rolled her eyes, “Not exactly, but look I didn’t have anyone else to rope into this. So you’ll do it. In fact Ayaan just focus for a moment on my voice, becoming comfortable and open, becoming relaxed and focused on my eyes.”

Her eyes seemed to grow larger, pulling Ayaan in. He felt a calm heavy feeling washing over him, and realized that he was sinking into trance. It felt delicious, and he went with it allowing his arms to relax at his side and a vacant smile to spread across his face. Rachel was explaining some things, about how they were dating and how for the rest of the evening he would be positive that she was his girlfriend. He nodded accepting the lie as his new truth, and then blinked after she snapped her fingers.

Coming to his senses Ayaan had a bowl of pasta shoved into his hands, and was ordered to take it out to the table. Dinner progressed relatively uneventfully. It was interesting to Ayaan how anytime Rachel told a story about them as a couple he suddenly believed it was true, even if he’d not known it before. On some level he understood it was the result of hypnosis, but anytime he tried to think too hard about it the whole concept seemed to get slippery and slide away from him.

“So how did you meet?” Ayaan asked the women, feeling better turning the conversation away from his relationship with Rachel.

Kimberly smirked, the red head pointing between Tasha and Rachel, “We were all in the same psychology courses. Rachel and Tasha were my guinea pigs when I was doing my paper on alternative thought patterns.”

“What are alternative thought patterns?” Ayaan asked.

Tasha laughed, “She means hypnosis. Before Rachel became a highly paid hypnotherapist we were both Kimberly’s subjects.”

Ayaan blinked in surprise. His own experience with Rachel made it hard to imagine someone hypnotizing her, she seemed so dominant and controlling.

Kimberly laughed, “I could be a highly paid therapist if I’d gone to class more.”

“Kim thinks she discovered hypnosis,” Rachel said, “because out of the three of us she did.”

Tasha glanced at Ayaan, “They’re competitive like this. Always fighting over boys, girls, who’s the better dancer, hypnotist. It gets tedious.”

Kimberly stared at Ayaan, “Watch closely and I’ll show you. Tired Tasha, Relaxed Rachel.”

Ayaan watched in surprise as both his hypnotic mistress and Kimberly’s dinner companion relaxed in their chairs. It was an impressive sight, and he wondered if he looked as relaxed and dazed when Rachel used his triggers. Kimberly meanwhile was looking rather pleased with herself.

Not quite knowing what to do Ayaan kicked Rachel’s leg under the table. The sudden impact snapped her out of it, and she took a breath coming to. Glancing between Ayaan and Kimberly she seemed to make up her mind, and seemed to slump back into trance before her friend noticed she’d woken up.

“See,” Kimberly said, “now they’ll do anything I want. But first, let’s deepen their trance, make them more willing to obey. Especially Rachel, it’s been a few years she’s more likely to resist.”

Kimberly had Ayaan change seats with her so that she was sitting next to Rachel, and then she directed the woman to look deep into her eyes.

“Focus on my eyes and relax,” Kimberly said.

“Focus and relax,” Rachel repeated.

“Listen and sink as you breath deeply, focusing and dropping,” Kimberly said.

Rachel repeated this, altering a few words. Ayaan realized what was happening, Rachel was pretending to go deeper but by parroting a version of Kimberly’s wording back at her was working to entrance the red head. He wasn’t sure if it was going to work, but found that listening to Rachel’s voice was at the very least sending him into trance.

He tried to fight it, to watch to see who won this battle of the wills but the hypnotic patter of the two women was overwhelming and he felt himself being pulled down. His eyes fluttered, flickered and shut as Rachel’s voice kept repeating the word “sleep”.

It was hard for the hypnotized man to know how much time had passed. He knew he was listening to suggestions, and agreeing with them. Then when his eyes opened he noticed that both Tasha and Kimberly were gone and it was only Rachel and himself who were left.

“Mistress,” he said, the word coming naturally from his lips.

She smiled at him, running a hand down his cheek, “Such a very Good Boy, waking me up like that. See I’m glad I invited you.”

“Where did they go?” he asked.

“Back to their hotel. Normally I’d have gotten some revenge on Kim for her trick, but I’ve got more interesting toys to play with. Well, one interesting toy,” she said. Her hand moved between Ayaan’s legs and stroked the outside of his slacks. Since being called a ‘Good Boy’ his cock had been hard and at attention, a sign of arousal that was making it harder for him to think as the blood diverted from his brain.

He nodded, swallowing, “I like being your toy.”

“I know Ayaan. You have nice eyes by the way, let me look deep into them and as you do find that my voice wraps itself around your mind, making you very agreeable and open,” Rachel said.

Nodding he noticed her eyes again, deep brown pools that seemed to go on forever pulling him in. He felt his shoulders relax and nodded in agreement as she suggested that it would be better if he were a naked slave toy. His hands moved independent of thought, unbuttoning his shirt and then as he stood his slacks. Soon he was standing naked and hard, as his Mistress gazed at him. Her eyes pulled him back in, and he found it agreeable to clean like a proper slave toy and he began to carry the dishes away.

Time again was slippery, and he was not sure how long he spent cleaning up from the aborted dinner party only that each thing that he cleaned only made him more horny, and more obedient. He was aware that Rachel had gone to have a shower, leaving him but that seemed right as Mistress would not clean only a good slave boy would.

When he put the last dish in the dishwasher and turned it on the obedient drowsy feeling left him, clearing his mind. He heard the sound of the shower coming from Rachel’s bedroom, or what he assumed was her bedroom. Ayaan sought it out, opening her bedroom door and finding a fairly typical bedroom. Not as exciting as a hypno-domme should have, but through another door was a bathroom.

Entering the bathroom he saw her naked, in the shower. He wasn’t sure if it was a post-hypnotic suggestion but his heart seemed to skip ahead and speed up. Realizing that she was unaware of him he made his way to the shower door and opened it. Reaching out he touched her shoulder.

This startled Rachel who stepped back and yelped. Ayaan grabbed her other shoulder to steady her as she blinked the shampoo from her eyes. Catching her breath she smiled, “Sorry, got surprised.”

Ayaan nodded, “It’s okay. I just saw you and couldn’t help myself.”

“Well that’s flattering,” she said kissing him.

Realizing he was still holding onto her shoulders he had a sudden urge to try something. Gripping tighter to provide her with support he said, “Relaxed Rachel.”

Her body sagged against his, her head falling onto his shoulder. Ayaan talked quickly, knowing the words to say even if being assertive like this didn’t come natural to him. He’d read enough erotic hypnotic fiction to know how to deepen a trance and plant a few suggestions. Soon he was counting up and she was awake.

Rachel studied him with interest upon awakening. Her hand now stroked his cock, hard and wet. She smiled, “That was a bold choice, not unwelcome but you don’t think I don’t notice when I’ve been in trance? I wonder what surprises you’ve given me. Hmmm...”

Ayaan felt himself harden more, the warm water and her stroking toying with his mind. He tried to fight the feeling of submission that was calling to him, but as she stepped closer to him pressing her body to his it was hard to think of anything but her.

“I...” he said.

“Yes slave?” Rachel asked.

“I obey Mistress,” he said, feeling himself losing.

Leaning in and placing her lips to his ear Rachel whispered, “Then fuck me my toy. Fuck me so hard that I can’t walk straight tomorrow.”

Ayaan obeyed, the combination of her voice and his lust building within him. He pushed her back against the shower’s wall and setting his arms on her hips lifted her so that he could slide his cock into her. Lowering her onto him he felt pleasure ring his member, and heard two voices moaning in unison.

With each thrust he pushed her back harder against the wall, and came closer to orgasm. Her hands went to his face as she covered his face with passionate uncontrolled kisses, finally finding his mouth to snake her tongue into. She bucked against him, causing pleasure to shoot down his cock and through his body. Then suddenly he came, feeling himself release. She laughed, moaned and tightened around him as she came, her arms wrapping around his neck for support as her muscles tightened in the moment of pleasure and then relaxed.

Later that night, after he’d eaten her out while in a deep mindless trance, Rachel laid her head on his chest and sighed. Tired from the orgasms that she’d enjoyed. Ayaan stroked her hair, as they lay in her bed which was soaked with sweat, cum and her own fluids.

“So what did you suggest anyway,” she asked.

Ayaan sighed, content, “I like this. I like how you control me, but I wanted to know if this is enough for you. So I’m going to ask a few questions.”

Rachel smiled, “Oh are you now?”

Ayaan nodded, stroking her hair, “Yes Mistress. I want you to keep me, so I need to learn how to please you, my Relaxed Rachel.”

Already relaxed from the sex and Ayaan’s talented fingers massaging her head she simply sighed and sank into his stomach, her body relaxing onto the bed. Ayaan began to ask his questions.