The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

God’s Will

Part 2

Chloe looked around her in a daze. The room wasn’t particularly noteworthy, just a needlessly decorated, yet typical palace bedroom. Three full length mirrors were placed in front of her, so she could see herself lying on a large, round bed. The soft, fluffy blankets would have normally sent her into a panic, but this time, there wasn’t a single intruding flashback of her days as a love slave. Indeed, she barely thought anything about them. She had just seen her world being crushed into the palm of a hand! Was it an illusion? Had that mad god actually destroyed the world? Her mind raced with questions, her eyes transfixed on the small globe the man was now spinning on top of his index finger. It looked like...a planet? No, more than that, it looked like the Sun was there too, along with a vast swath of outer space. Was this the real thing? Her world, reduced to a plaything? Even trying to grasp the idea made her feel both utterly lost and nauseous, her head swimming. The stranger walked to her bed, stroked her cheek, gently pushing her head up so she looked into his eyes.

“I trust this is enough to drop that silly little defiance of yours?”

Well, he looked very much like a truly omnipotent God, that much she had to concede. The familiar feeling of love and submission was starting to well up in her stomach, too. He was no frail male. He was powerful. So powerful. But...But...

“Good. Let’s get you prepared for your new life as my slave.”

Chloe’s coarse, survival clothes unraveled into their original fibers and dispersed in the air. Only a fraction of them remained, turned into colorful, shiny strands. Those re-knitted themselves, around her bosom and waist, into utterly skimpy outfits. The dazed woman dared not look at them. She could feel they were a sash and a floaty tube top at best, and that was humiliating enough. Their light weight, the air on her skin, the feeling of utter vulnerability were enough to make her shiver and cover herself. An all too familiar sensation, one she experienced every day after a hard day of fighting and outwitting the bitches who dared oppose her Master. The feeling of coming home, letting all the stress leave her body, releasing all her anger and strength. Of becoming a soft, quivering lover for her Man. Of feeling the primal want to cradle herself into his arms and find refuge in his warmth. Already she was looking at the God, mouth open, eyes half-closed, all fidgety. Pleading Him to help a poor girl.

“Maybe I will feed you the nectar they give to slaves in that mermaid kingdom...” Mused the man as he stroke her hair, turning it from coarse to shiny and silky. “It addicts quickly and blurs access to long term memories. Even the fiercest amazons forget themselves and indeed, anything but the need to play after a while. No, maybe too basic. I could give you to the warring states of Dol-Khonos, where ambitious warlords who tasted defeat are turned into perfect wives for their victors with countless rituals and potions...”

The superhuman woman knew those musings were a mere bluff. Surely he could just change her and the way her mind worked without relying on his other creations. And still, she felt butterflies in her stomach with each new method he thought out loud. Where was her resolve? She wondered. Where was the willpower she had finally managed to temper into steel after a lifetime of docility? She felt so naked, so weak, so frail. The divine being had done nothing to her yet. Just showed her the impossible, dazing her to a state of instinct and given her a slut’s clothes. And yet, she felt on the cusp of surrendering: Of begging him to make love to her and smother this painful resistance once and for all. Relief was so close, and she knew that once she had tasted the pleasure of submission, she was never going to even think about resisting again. She would become His, without so much as a fight.

That realization spurred Chloe’s dwindling resolve. She closed her mind to the weak, obedient, comforting thoughts, and let her body think. She kicked the God -man!— away and leapt off the bed. She glanced around. No doors. There had to be an escape, dammit! She ran to the windows and wasted no time trying to open them. But not only was there no obvious means of opening them, Chloe’s heart sank as soon as she noticed what lied beyond—Nothing. Just an endless blue sky. She barely reacted when manly hands touched her naked shoulders.

“Here, here, sweet. I understand.” He whispered into her ear as he stroked her exposed skin. “It must be hard to realize your entire world is now the size of a small room. But that’s all a love doll needs. Once I change you, once there is nothing but happy thoughts and rainbows going through your brain, you will love this cage”

“Wh-what...No, you wouldn’t...That’s too...”

“Cruel? What is cruel about turning you into a lovely little pet, unable to have sad thoughts, overflowing with happiness when your master is here to love you, and having nothing but wet waking dreams of him when he’s not? It will be sweet. You will be sweet. And what’s the alternative? Freedom? No...It’s just a stray kitten’s fear, turning you away from a gentle hand. Only this hand belongs to your creator, God, and Master. A God willing to love you. By clinging to this freedom, you’re denying yourself Heaven.”

Desperate to escape the sick warmth of her growing weakness, the craving for his touch, Chloe shook her head nervously.

“No, no, no, no, this is not heaven, this is not...Not even life, I...I!”

There was a spark. She would have liked it to be pride, but it was undeniably panic. Still, it managed to break her out of her daze. Not by much, just barely enough to wriggle out of the man’s hands. She hugged the walls, staring at him, until she was some meters away from him. She wanted to resist, fight, or flee, but...As disheartening as it was, she just couldn’t see it happening. Not after what she saw. So her defiant voice took on a pleading tone.

“Please. I don’t want this. I finally thought I became someone, after being a glorified sex doll all my life. If I just become one again, then...What’s the point...”

The man gauged her for a few seconds, intrigued.

“Ah, I see. I suppose you close yourself this way for more reason than pride. And I did just remove you for that world. Its rules were just a toy to me. I see no reason why they should still fetter you.”

With a swiping motion of his hand, he changed the environment again. Less dramatic than the collapse of a world, but no less disconcerting, as the walls slid away to reveal a black space. It was no void, merely the inside of a black box, where countless words, figures and formulas written in white chalk and floating on the walls. Strange devices and tables cluttered with oddities also appeared from beneath the floor. More ominously, bits of wood and metal gathered in the center of the box, forming an examination chair as they fused. As soon as she saw restraints appear, Chloe still retreated to the bed. “What is he planning to do to me?” She worried. “It’s a trap, I know it!”

But the man stood in front of the chair, and rather impatiently tapped on its headrest, looking at her.

“...I deign to rid you of your instinctual submission. Of what you fear and loathe above all.” He sighed. “Are you really going to spit on that? I can understand pride, but refuse this and I will lose my patience, woman.”

After which he pointed to the chair again with insistence. Chloe felt her stomach clench. On one hand, he was right, refusing such a gift was just being bone-headed beyond reason. On the other hand...No, there was no other hand. Chloe could not dwell on how this would be surrendering to the God. She could not allow herself to see in this the favor of a benevolent deity. It was...Just reparation. Yes. It was an apology she would gladly accept.

“Well?!”

His voice, powerful, commanding, made her jump and bow.

“Y-yes! Of course I want this! I’m sorry! Thank you!”

And so she hurried to the chair, closed the eyes, and lowered herself into it. As the restraints fastened around her limbs, she told herself this was the right decision. Finally, she would truly be free from these shackles. She would be her own woman, able to use her strength for herself as she saw fit! Why had she hesitated? Foolish. She had almost made him lose his patience...

But now he was looking over her, focused. She was at his mercy now, but she felt she could trust him. She had to. After all, if he just wanted to obliterate her mind and install a submissive personality, he could already have done so, right? Despite his power and what he said, he was not evil...He was better than the men she left behind. Not that she’d throw herself at his feet and worship him, of course! No way that’d happen...

“Hmm...No, won’t be that simple.” Mumbled the man as he took a look at her her. “I’ll have to...Yes. Woman! Try not to be alarmed.”

“Huh? What do you m...”

“Relax.”

He held his hand over her chest, and a strange black light came from his palm. Instead of shining on the fabric barely covering her breasts, it went right through, even penetrating her skin. She instinctively tried to get away from the light, but the restraints held, and it didn’t seem to hurt at all. After a few seconds, the man shut the beam off, and instead began fiddling with a dial appeared out of thin air. Chloe was about to ask what just happened, when she felt a very strange sensation in her thigh. She glanced down, and screamed.

“Aaaaaaawhat the HELL?!”

The surface of her right leg was split open. The left and right parts of its skin had shifted away, revealing not muscle and bone but jet black metal and polymers. A lesser mind would have just seen this black machinery as a nightmarish vision, but Chloe’s enhanced mind recognized gears and pistons that were perfectly in line with how you would create a high-powered robot leg capable of complex movement. Not that it brought relief. The thought was, if anything, even worse. It meant that was not a mere illusion intended to destabilize her. She had a robotic body.

“Wh-wh-wha...” She stammered, shocked. “Is this how you...Created us?”

What was she saying? She had seen fellow women bleed, or even severed parts. She knew her world was, without a doubt, of flesh and blood...How could she have thought, even for a moment, that she had always been a clockwork doll? Even worse, she had addressed...that fiend as her creator.

“No.” Answered the God with a reassuring gesture. “I have just given you this form temporarily. You see, this submission against men is weaved into your very nature. You feel a measure of it towards me even though I lack the special pheromone your males emit. It is ingrained in the deepest recesses of your personality. The easy way to remove any influence is to simply wipe your memory clean, but I want you and your willpower to be preserved. Thus, I have to be creative.”

Chloe’s cheeks reddened. What did he say? He wanted to save her personality? She knew there was a contradiction with his earlier behavior, but oddly, she did not want to challenge this positive outlook. She would soon be free and still herself!

“Messing with your mind while you’re conscious is not going to do you any favors, so I’m going to shut you down now.”

* * *

“There, all done.”

Chloe felt the restraints open. Glancing at her chest, she saw the man was just finished giving her the black beam again. She was back to normal. Or, maybe not...

She got up, and turned away from him, turning her attention inward. She thought back on her master. On the time when, at she was experiencing puberty, her mother had brought her to him. How, despite how frightened she was, mommy dearest had forced her to look at this little wimp. “Don’t fight it, Chloe. Let your heart fall in love. You’re his woman now. You can only be complete in his arms.” How she had been right, so right. Without even knowing his name, she understood he was the most beautiful being in the world, and she was unworthy of his attention. She had fallen in such a deep love she begged him to change her how he wished. The mere memory had been so intense it still anchored her after her flight. It had been the good memory, the core of her blissful servitude, and the one reason she had always doubted herself after she broke free.

And now it was about as significant a memory as that one time she asked for directions to the Samanek town hall.

The man did not lie. She was still herself, with all the memories that made her who she was. But the submission was gone, and with it, an oppression that weighed on her like a mantle of cast iron on her shoulders. She no longer had to be afraid of thinking of the past, or wishing for even a little comfort. She was truly free.

With this realization, she turned to the man. He stood in front of the black, scribbled walls, silent, patient. She felt something towards him, but it wasn’t something to fear. It had nothing to do with the submission.

She knelt.

“Thank you, my Lord.”

Chloe couldn’t think of a single reason not to say those words. She was in front of her creator. The omnipotent being that made all she was and all she knew. And, finally, a benevolent God. Kneeling didn’t feel like abject submission at all to her. It was lucidity.

“You can stand, Chloe.”

“Yes.”

She obeyed, and faced her God. Her defiant eyes were now lowered in respect. Even her clothing in name only felt more special than shameful to her. She let him walk towards her and grab the tip of her chin to make her meet his eyes.

“You understand just how futile it is to challenge my will, don’t you?”

“Yes, my Lord. I am sorry.”

A shiver coursed through her chest. She was submitting, and yet, it felt nothing like the old servility she hated. It wasn’t demeaning, but...elevating, somewhat. She was no longer obeying a lowly man, but something more than she ever would be. In the back of her mind, she protested this, crying he was just some lecherous villain with powers. But that new feeling silenced those base voices. How could she pretend to know the Lord?

“Never mind the past.” He reassured her. “You were shackled and ignorant. Now you’re free to embrace the truth. This feeling...” He said, pointing at her heart, “Is not servitude. It’s faith.”

“...Yes.”

“And I do not expect you to simply accept your destiny as my fully obedient and devoted lover. You wish to go back to your world and experience this newfound freedom, am I wrong?”

“No, my Lord!” She answered, earnest and pleading. “Please, let me go back as I am now. I will honor you, be an agent of your will. But please let my have my life.”

God then gently caressed her silky hair.

“And yet, even as you say this...You already know they are empty words. You already know it’s just a matter of

time before you fully accept my will and your fate.”

She stayed silent. She couldn’t say it. She couldn’t accept it.

It did not make it any less true.

“Don’t worry. I will melt those concerns, and allow you to be happy as you obey your God.”

* * *