The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

God’s Will

Part 3

Chloe bowed her head, closed her eyes and crossed her hands at waist level. She was not going to talk back to Him, and indeed felt nothing but humility. Strange, she thought, that as soon as she was free of servitude, she plunged right back into it. But in the end, she knew this was completely different. Acknowledging her Lord’s power was wise, and so was waiting for him to act on his word. As much as she truly desired to get back to her life, she knew it was just a matter of time before she became as happy and fully devoted as he described. It was a bit scary, and more than a bit sad. Yet, she had faith. The new her would surely be happy.

“Open your eyes, Chloe, and observe.”

She obeyed, and saw the environment had changed yet again. It was still black, but instead of a furnished, inscribed box, there was nothing but pure darkness, with no visible end. While not reassuring, Chloe knew God wouldn’t let her come to any harm. So she looked at him extend his arm and create glowing orbs of energy in front of them. They were extremely brilliant, yet didn’t burn her eyes. She soon realized why, when they converged together, fused, pulsed with unstable energy, then exploded. She could tell the bang was extremely powerful, and enormous enough to expand slowly forward, sending stars hurtling through the void. It was, without a doubt, extremely distant.

“B...But how?” She wondered. “The sound matched the explosion, we have to be close to it...”

“So you know about the speeds of light and sound. Yes, normally we’d be atomized by now. But space is one of those things you can alter with barely an afterthought after a while. We’re several times taller than the total circumference of your typical universe right now. I found it’s the best way to oversee Creation.”

What? Creation? Chloe knew what he meant, of course, but still, wrapping her head around it was easier said than done. Witnessing the birth of a new world...She simply stared at the immeasurably large explosion clouds, creating who knew how many gases that would cool down and coalesce into stars and planets. In the face of such a sight, only one thought came to min. “Scientists would kill to be in my place right now.”

Time accelerated for the nascent universe, and the fiery nebulas dispersed, settling into galaxies. As it unfolded, the God commented...

“I could create a planet ex-nihilo and give it just what it needs to support humanoid life. But creating the entire globe’s layout is impractical, so I much prefer letting an entire universe create itself and pick the most promising rock. Besides, the micro-universes I tried didn’t go very well. It turns out a civilization doesn’t go very far when there are no stars in the sky.”

Chloe supposed constellations did have an important role in culture, but why was he saying her this? She simply couldn’t make sense of His actions, and she couldn’t help but be a bit wary. Especially when he got the two of them closer to a strange planet. With most of its surface being jagged obsidian mountains, it did not look habitable in the least.

“Wouldn’t normally be my first choice of course,” He assured, “but for what I have in mind, this tiny plain area over there will be perfect.”

The God and his faithful once again shrunk and closed in on the planet, toward the place he was talking about. A lone green valley that could not be larger than two, maybe three decently-sized cities. A lake, about as large, was its sole companion amid the mountains. And yet, this was the place the deity chose as the spring of a new life. With immeasurable speed, fish were born in the lake, then set foot on land just a minute later. Some of them evolved into mammals, then some of those into humans. A single city was built, consolidated from terracotta to stone. Then time froze abruptly, letting Chloe take in the spectacle she had witnessed, and notice something strange.

“...My Lord? Why...are they all women?”

“Because you will not need any men besides me.”

Confused, she was about to ask what the God meant, but he did not let her.

“Their society is close-knit and deeply religious. They have to be, since they can only have daughters through loving communion with their God. A perfect world for letting you blossom into a lovely grand priestess.”

Grand priestess? Chloe stared into His eyes, taken aback. He had been creating this world as a gift. Was this how he intended to persuade her? It seemed so simple, and yet...

“What exactly do you mean, my Lord?” She inquired, curious. “Do you not want me at your side, ready to serve you?”

“Of course I do, but I have duties and cannot give a devoted love slave the constant attention she craves. In this world, your docility will be praised and reinforced. It is a means for me to ensure your passion and your obedience.” He explained, kindly but firmly. “Still, it is a form of reward as well. Not only will you be the ruler of those women, I grant a bit of my control over this world to you.”

As he said those words, Chloe felt a surge of energy course through her, and a veil lifting off her consciousness. It was nothing like she had experience before, like a sixth sense showing her the building blocks of this jagged planet and its lone oasis. She let out an exhilarated sigh. She had freedom and control...In her Lord’s name, of course. She was still to be a docile slave, merely allowed to play with obedient sisters.

But she didn’t hate it. She was envisioning herself as a puppy on a leash, only allowed to go out of her master’s bed to preach obedience, and she did not find the fear and disgust part of her was looking for. Maybe she was being bought off. Maybe it was something of a travesty. She could not bring herself to think it that way. Rather, she felt butterflies in her stomach at the idea her God was willing to bring her closer to Him. She would have the honor of guiding her subjects to true faith and wisdom. She would take part in a rightful obedience to a true God, an obedience so beautiful it would create life. And all he asked in return was no cost at all. He would offer her a new personality, free of any doubt, living in bliss.

She sank to her knees.

“My God. I understand now. True obedience to you is a gift, and I accept it gladly. Please change me as you see fit.”

With a smile, he put his hand on her hair, gently holding it down.

“You will serve me well, slave. Now, drink this.”

He released her, and she looked up, only to see a golden chalice levitating in front of her. Without a trace of hesitation, she took it, closed her eyes, and drank.

As soon as she finished her last gulp, Chloe felt lightheaded and collapsed, not onto the invisible surface she was standing on, but on the big fluffy bed from her Lord’s room. She squirmed, letting out small moans as a buzzing sensation overtook her. A comfortable, reassuring buzz coursing through her flesh and mind. She instinctively knew it was her God’s power, embracing her into his being, reshaping her. She could feel her personality shifting, though she couldn’t keep track of the logic behind the transformation. She simply experienced new sensations, new reactions, without any control over it...But she loved every part of it. With each second, her love for Him grew and occupied new places of her mind. The words “Master” and “God” grew more significant and dear to her heart. She was becoming pure, and in her stupor, her expression could not be any more content.

* * *

“It’s so strange, Master!”

Despite her confusion, Chloe was beaming with joy and squirmed excitedly on the edge of the bed. The truth was, it didn’t feel strange. She was a stranger to herself, but only at some abstract, foreign level. She felt completely fine and normal. And why wouldn’t she? She was at her beloved, all-powerful master’s side. Of course she’d feel all bubbly and happy. Something at the back of her head was telling her something was wrong with this, that she would never feel like an excitable little bunny, ready to hop and squeal how much she loved Master. Yet, it was who she was, no question!

“What do you feel like, Chloe?”

“A happy toy for Master to play with!”

Just saying those words made her smile even larger, a pure joy surging through her. She could feel it. Pure love, pure devotion. Never having to worry about displeasing Him or having bad, rebellious thoughts. She was a toy, body and soul, and she adored every part of it.

“Come to me.”

“Yes Master!!”

She jumped to him, hugging his perfect body with her delicate, mostly naked frame. She felt like a soap bubble against him, but had no fear of bursting. He was her creator, and deserved every bit of her faith. She squirmed giddily, rubbing her skin and sheer veils covering her chest against his.

“I can tell you love your clothes now.” Observed Master, satisfied.

“Yeah! They’re so cute and light, just like me! Hee-hee!”

“I gave you slightly better curves, now that you enjoy showing them.”

“Really?”

She squished her breasts against him, and let out a happy squeal. It felt so good! Master was right, too, her boobies were just a bit more round. Not too different, just that little bit sexier looking.

“It was you I wanted as my love slave, so I made no major changes. Just little touches to waist, hips, breasts, lips, just so you can feel sexy and fun.”

“Oooh, thank you, Master...”

Seeing her Lord caring for her would have driven Chloe wild if his manly scent wasn’t already doing the job. A warm but pressing desire made her pussy quiver as she bit her lips, already at the cusp of losing control. Her Master, in His wisdom, sensed her need, and picked her up effortlessly. Chloe moaned in passion. She realized how much of a sex toy she was now, so easily turned into a soft, dewey mess. But unlike the faint memories from the old days, this felt nothing like the tyranny of a man. Her submission was so deeply and wholly ingrained in her new self, being laid onto the bed to be used as a sex doll was accomplishment and pride. Pride as God’s beloved sex kitten. And so, she extended her arms toward him, welcoming, expecting, grateful.

“Don’t worry, Chloe.” He reassured as he prepared to let her accomplish her sacred duty. “You will be more in control in your world, and will be a beloved guide to your sisterhood.”

“Thank you for giving me this second role, Master, but...I don’t worry...At all. I love what you have made of me. This is who I am. Please don’t...Aaah..Change me, Master. Please let me love you like this forever.”

* * *

Later...

Shalea stood in front of the jeweled gate, trying to calm herself. For months, she had waited for this moment, seeing it as nothing if not a joyous occasion. But now that she was minutes away from meeting the Grand Priestess, she was stuck with a knot in her stomach. The most holy, pious one in the sisterhood of Serenity...Shalea feared she would no longer be able to be proud of her own faith. Even of her own appearance, for that matter. She was a farmer, clad in rugged leather, her features were dirtied and tanned by the work in the fields, and she had to settle with short hair. The Priestess was no doubt someone of unparalled beauty. Would she be able to look at herself in the mirror after meeting her? But she had to do this, of course. It was merely the body being weak. The obedient soul looked forward to what lay behind the door. So she opened it, closed her eyes, and knelt in holy submission.

“Grand Priestess, most fervent one. I am Shalea, ready to commune with our God.”

“Welcome, Shalea. You can open your eyes.”

Thus allowed to lay her eyes on the holiest of places, the young woman complied...And was surprised to see another woman standing right in front of her, with a warm smile on her face. Shalea recognized her instantly, and her heart immediately sprang with fervor. The Grand Priestess! She looked so...Informal. Very pretty, for sure, and her light, revealing veils showed almost fully how well she incarnated beauty. This was a radical departure from the Grand Priestess’ normal getup, a large ceremonial robe. Her demeanor was different as well. When she addressed the sisterhood in public, she was very solemn and majestic. Now, she was warm and welcoming. The most fervent one caressed the farmer’s short hair, and reassured her.

“You can call me Chloe. I may stand above you all, but while you’re in my chambers to commune with God, we are just sisters who love and worship the same God.”

THE END