The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

God’s Will

Part 1

I was a normal man, once. This changed so long ago I might as well have been born a God. I’m not sure how it happened. I seem to remember great hardships, sacrifices, maybe betrayals, but ultimately, supreme power is part of my very nature. My childhood, as much as it can be called such, was only defined by my inexperience.

No, maybe inexperience wasn’t the word. I know I did a fantastic job, considering how new it all was to me. I set out to change the humans’ lives for the better. With my all-reaching senses, I saw their troubles, and with my new mind, I could understand the entire planet as clearly as one conversation. I did not seek glory. I knew it would do nothing but taint my judgment and send the people groveling at my feet when they should enjoy the better life I gave them. Working from the shadows, I simply plucked greed and violence from the minds of those who were once my equals. Much was made right by correcting the self-destructive course of human nature. Everything that could not, like disease and disaster, I simply prevented from my own hands. It took centuries, and I could never truly create paradise, but I did create a good world.

Then I preserved it.

Of all the things I thought would one day corrupt me, I never foresaw this would be the one to do it. After keeping the statu quo for one, two, three centuries, I began to wonder why it mattered. I had fixed the world, why should I need to be chained to it forever? Banishing evil from your world is a grand task, fit for an omnipotent being. Making sure it stays that was is more fit for Olympus’ janitor. And so, tired of this universe, I simply moved on and created another.

It was a small, finite universe, nothing like the boundless and intricate one I left. Just one star and one planet for me to try my hand at being a demiurge. It was, for all intents and purposes, a fictional fantasy world brought to life. Different humanoid species, a wealth of strange but beautiful creatures, and landscapes geology would never have allowed. It was too simplistic and forced to be a world I can be proud of, but creating it was exhilarating. I felt more like a God, for one, but most importantly, I was discovering just what my omnipotence could do. I was creating this world, but also exploring it. From the arbitrary rules i laid, fascinating things started to emerge.

Most notably, I had chosen that the humanoid races would be able to breed together, but the babies had a 50/50 chance to be born as one or the other species. Two of the races, that lived in peaceful alliance, somehow evolved so baby girls would only be of species one, and baby boys of species two. They had fused into one single species with heavy sexual dimorphism. I was so amazed that I never stopped experimenting with genders. Indeed, the fifth world I created revolved around one such experiment.

One constant of life was that the strongest was always on top of the food chain. In this world, I sought to overturn it. Inspired by the animal kingdom of my old home, I made the females of all humanoid species faster, stronger, smarter...Better in every way than their male counterparts. But this was not to subjugate the males, on the contrary. For the marvelous women were made to be naturally submissive. They loved the lesser males with a passion that guided everything they did. They would follow a man’s every word, without a hint of doubt or defiance in her heart. But that was hardly the crux of the experiment. When a woman of this world met a specific man, call him soulmate if you will, she became his in ways deeper than in any other world. This man became able to reshape her as he saw fit. Body, personality, memories...Her man, her master, could change it at any time.

So, what did come from that world? A unique social structure, certainly, one where none but a few men ever had any public presence, but nearly all had an effect on the world. That was an obvious development, though. Less evident was the world becoming a living dream of sorts. The characters and their logic could change at any time, creating a constant chaos with no single current taking over the others. A beautiful chaos, that I would often visit if I felt like dreaming.

That was eons ago. Nowadays, even this world is mostly left to its own devices. I wonder how it is doing? When I leave a world unsupervised long enough, it starts to deviate from my design, becoming a creation of its own. It’s always interesting.

* * *

Chloe runs through the jungle. A root over two meters wide stands in her way, so she vaults over it. A large volcanic pit lies just beyond. In the seemingly calm, sapphire blue waters on the bottom fifty meters below, she sees a school of dire maneating fish. With superhuman reflexes, she jumps off, throws a knife into the canopy, dropping a large vine right in her path. She grabs it, and swings over the pit. A giant beast sees her from the other side, and lunges into position to intercept her fall. With nerves of steel, Chloe throws another knife right into one of its glowing red eyes, latches onto its head as it roars, retrieves her knife, and keeps running.

She is pursued. She doesn’t know by how many, or how far they are, but there is simply no way the other women would give up, no matter how much distance she created. She could only run in the most dangerous places, make sure there was no trace of pursuers for the time being, and rest while she could. It was hard, and she knew it was only prolonging the inevitable, but it was the only way she could be at peace with her own thoughts, free. Thankfully, after a day of running, she found such an occasion of respite. A great empress tree was towering over the already lush jungle. The perfect defense position. Relieved, she ran to it and climbed, until she found a branch large enough to spread her limbs laying on it.

The fugitive thus set up camp a hundred meters above ground, with nothing but greenery up to the horizon. Giving quick glances below for any sign of activity, she laid down her cot. She needed only a few padded sheets as bedding. Any more comfort would have reminded her too much of the days when she beamed at the idea of being taken all night long on her master’s king sized bed. Reminiscing such a time was deeply unpleasant, but more importantly, it was a real threat. Even now, Chloe knew she was just a few wrong thoughts away from needing to run back to her man. Comfort was simply undesirable. All she needed was safety, and it was provided by her bottle of live banshee beetles. Any stranger trying to sneak up on her would make them shrief long before reaching her camp. She hung the bottle down a branch with a leather strap, and, finally, lied down to rest.

As soon as she did, she noticed the human figure standing on a smaller branch above.

She jumped back on her feet, scrambled to keep her footing, and readied her throwing knives. The instant she saw the figure had a male silhouette, she shielded her eyes with her forearms. Questions stormed through her head. How could the banshee beetles miss this guy? How did he even get there, with that frail body of his? How much time did she have to kill him before her cursed instincts made her bend to his will?

But then, in the midst of her confusion, she noticed that she felt none of the usual attraction. No warm glow in her stomach telling her she must receive his love. No overwhelming self-doubt making her yearn for this man to tell her what to do and who to be. As much as she hated them and painstakingly learned how to fight them, they were all natural instincts of a woman in this world. There was something deeply wrong about this man.

“Who are you?!”

She had barked the question as confidently as she could muster, but all she got in response was the stranger mutter to himself...

“Hmm, just as I thought...Pretty sharp mind...”

Whatever he was, he was not seeing her as a threat. Well, she wasn’t about to let her pride be insulted at the top of the world. She poured all her strength and focus into throwing steel into the fucker’s head. He wanted sharp? Well, here it was! The blades flew, and struck true. Chloe grinned upon hearing the sloppy, crunching sound of a skull caving in. The primal satisfaction wasn’t something to be proud about, but it washed away the weakness in her heart.

Except this time, her prey pulled out the knives with an irritated look, and his wounds healed instantly.

“Oh, right, self-defense.” He drably observed. “That slipped my mind.”

Just as he said those words, he vanished, only to reappear in front of Chloe in a blink.

“What the fuck are you?!” Howled the superhuman woman.

The male entity looked into her eyes with a furrowed brow, as if bothered by having to think of an answer.

“The short answer would be God, but that won’t really satisfy you, will it?”

“Yeah, no, I find it hard to believe God would be hiking deep into the Khalmet jungle. Temples not to your liking, demiurge?”

“See, that’s what I’m talking about.” Sighed the man. “I have nothing to do with whatever religion you developed. I have omnipotence over this world, but normally not a lot of involvement, or even interest. You, however, are something of a fly in the ointment, and I wanted to check what was your deal, so to speak.”

Chloe was a bit staggered by his words, in a way she hadn’t experienced before. His tone was so bored, barely interested. All her life, she had only known extreme reactions and feelings. Women were transformed too fast and too constantly to know boredom, and the males were essentially living in a dream-like state, complacent, passive, but always interested in their mates’ fiery lives. The expression on this “God”’s face was entirely new to her. New enough for her to lay down her weapons, intrigued. Would this being hear her out?

“I have broken free of the tyranny of my heart. Every other woman is freaking out as if I killed their master, but all I want is live for myself. That’s really all there is to it.”

“No, that’s not all there is to it.” He sharply dismissed. “You see, I know a world’s rules eventually unravel, but that’s not what happened with you. You have broken clean free of the rules. Well, mostly. Still a few strands of compliance to the natural order, but even that is unthinkable, given how soon it is. I would not expect a case like you in this world for at least a few millenia more.”

The God was mostly talking to himself, merely letting her hear his thoughts. And she was not sure she liked it. Back to a wary state of mind, she asked...

“Don’t tell me...You created this world? You’re responsible for our submission?!”

“Yes, it was me who decided you would love and obey your men.” He sighed, like a teacher admonishing his charge. “I know my rules aren’t as endless as I, and I will not deny seeking freedom is legitimate. Still, do understand you are committing blasphemy here.”

Chloe had no words. Never had she even considered the natural order be the law of some deity, especially one looking so...puny. But, she saw no reason to doubt the man’s words. Not only was his invincibility proof enough of his divinity, she had never once doubted her world had been created by God. Knowing that, what could she do? Defeating him was obviously off the table. She had to believe in her right to freedom.

“And? Are you going to smite me? Is this slavery of ours so important to you? I’m not threatening the order here, all I want is to be free and alone. Is this really blasphemy?”

“Look, woman.” Sighed the God. “You are thinking with logic, you want little and mean no insult. Some form of me would have sympathized and granted you this wish. But you have to understand. This is not a bargain, this is not a debate. I am God, and you are a little speck of nothing who challenges me.”

His gaze hardened, and his words started glowing with absolute confidence and authority. Chloe understood without even thinking it—this was the Word of God.

“In this moment, I want to make you mine. I want you to be loving, obedient and god-fearing. And so it shall be.”

Realizing just how serious the situation was, Chloe held her hands in front of her.

“No, no, please, my lord, your holiness, whatever! You can’t just...Swoop in and reduce all I fought for to...”

“Yes I can. And once you understand your insignificance, you’ll beg me to give you purpose.”

The God raised his hand, and the defiant woman braced for the worst. The large branch shook, much harder than anything the wind could ever muster, and despite her lightning-fast reflexes, she fell off. Just as she turned around, desperately trying to spot something she could grab onto, a golden net appeared out of thin air and broke her fall. Her cot and jar of banshee beetles whizzed past her, plummetting to the canopy below. Only then does she notice the dense foliage giving in under an invisible weight. Horrifyingly, it wasn’t the only thing to do so. The empress tree’s bark, the clouds above, even the sky itself seemed to be crumpling, as if they were painted sheets of paper. Above her, the man extended his hand, then made a swift crushing motion. In the same instant, everything—trees, ground, birds, sky- collapsed. The horizon was torn from its post, and pulled with impossible speed to where Chloe and the god was. The whole of reality, in fact, was called into a tiny, orange-sized ball in his hand.

And around them was now a small, luxurious room.