The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gocumon — Chapter 3 — Company

Jeff reached for the Gocum-cube as he sat by the computer. “Maddy! I use you.” There was a flash and Maddy appeared in the black miniskirt and sheer white top. As she materialized, there was a call from downstairs and the sound of feet pounding up the stairs. His door swung open, and his best friend Chris burst into the room. “Yo Jeeeeh… HOLY SHIT! Your sister looks fucking hot!”

* * *

Jeff began to stammer some sort of explanation to his friend when there was in interruption off to the side. “How may I serve you, Master?” stated Maddy calmly.

“Uh… juh..juh..just say hi to Chris,” stuttered Jeff.

Quickly Jeff turned his attention back to the computer and looked at the sliders. Quickly he slid the option marked ‘Volition’ down to 60%—“Somewhat Reluctant.” Next he adjusted the slider for ‘Mood’ down to 40%—“Nervous Embarrassment”. With a smirk, he moved up her libido to 95% of fully aroused. According to the text on screen, the libido of his gocum would stay fixed while her mood and volition could vary. He saved his work and turned off the screen.

Looking down and squirming, Maddy blushed, and bit her lip. “Hh…hh… hi, Chris.” Her hand drifted up to her thin top, fingertips brushing her hard nipples as she raised her eyes.

The glint of Maddy’s necklace caught Chris’ eyes as he surveyed her enticing body. “Soooo… what’s up with Maddy, Jeff?” Chris shifted awkwardly as his pants seemed to tighten.

“Well, you know how yesterday was my birthday, right?”

“Uh huh. A couple of the other guys are coming over, too. We were all gonna chip in and surprise you with some laser tag down at the mall.”

“Well, Maddy’s present… is…” Chris pondered his thoughts momentarily. “She has to do anything I tell her.”

“Anything?”

“Yep.”

“Prove it.”

“Okay.” Chris turned to his sister, still standing beside the slightly younger boys. “Maddy. Undo the button of your shirt.”

Maddy’s trembling hands raised themselves to her chest. Fumbling slightly she undid the fastener and let the sides of her shirt drape her breasts. She twisted her torso nervously from side to side, her fingers clutching the opening of her shirt, holding it closed.

“Maddy. You know that wasn’t quite what I meant,” sighed Jeff. “Take off your top. Show my friend your pretty little titties.”

“Jehh… Jeff. Please,” she pleaded, her legs squirming.

“Do it sis. You know you want to.”

Quivering, Maddy drew her hands apart, pulling the cloth to the side. Her round orange-sized orbs were exposed as she dropped the fabric to the floor with a moaning sigh. Her hard nipples rose from her flushed chest as she panted. Maddy looked at the guys’ feet, afraid to meet their gaze.

“Go ahead, Chris. Touch them. She won’t mind, will you Maddy?”

“Nnn…no,” she stuttered. “I won’t mind.” Maddy sniffed and closed her eyes, her body trembling with anticipation. Light beads of sweat glistened on her upper chest as her breath heaved in shaking gasps.

Chris stepped forward, his hands reaching for the perfect orbs. He touched her soft skin, gently at first then kneading, moving his body closer and closer, his breath flowing over her skin. “Oh my gawwwd,” he moaned as his erection grew. He rolled his fingers over her hard nipples, pinching and plucking lightly. Moans escaped her lips as she writhed, pressing her hips to his thigh, slowly grinding.

“That’s it Maddy. You know you love that don’t you? I bet you are like totally wet. Chris why don’t you see how wet she is.”

Maddy moaned in protest at the words, embarrassed by her helplessness, but knowing it was all too true. She felt Chris’ hand slide up her leg, lifting the almost nonexistent skirt to touch her most intimate place. Her groaning gasp resounded through the room as his fingers found their way to her steamy furrow.

“Holy shit! She’s like a fucking hot spring!”

Jeff stood and stepped forward. With a quick yank he pulled her skirt down and off. “You wouldn’t want to get your nice little skirt all dirty would you Maddy-slut?”

“Noooooooo!” she groaned pitifully. Her scared and distressed protests were belied by her hips continuing to hump against their friend’s leg. Suddenly, the carnal scene was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell.

“Aww crap,” Chris muttered. “That must be Kyle and Dave. Just when it was getting good.”

“Who says it has to stop?” asked Jeff. “Maddy. Go answer the door. We’ll go with you.”

Maddy moved towards the door. “But I’m naked!” Despite her pleas, she found she could not resist his words, her legs leading her body towards the new arrivals.

“Mhm. Looks like my birthday party came to me… and you are gonna be the entertainment,” smirked Jeff.

The three teens padded down the stairs, Maddy leading the way. Her hand reached for the doorknob, palms sweaty with nervousness, and slowly turned. She stepped back, using the door to shield her nakedness as the two boys entered, brushing past her without noticing. Maddy closed the door behind her, making sure the lock was set as they greeted her brother.

“Hey guys, Chris told me your plans, but I don’t think you’ll mind me changing them a bit,” stated Jeff. He smirked slightly as he continued. “Seems Maddy got me a great present we can all play with.” Beside him, Chris nodded his head with a leering smile as he looked past Kyle and Dave at Maddy. “She gave me… herself. And that means she will do whatever I say.” Jeff said as he gave a head nod towards his cowering sister. “Isn’t that right, sis?”

The newcomers slowly turned, their mouths hanging open. Wordlessly they turned back and forth between Jeff and Maddy, their shock slowly turning into broad grins. Hands slid to their pants as the boys tried to adjust their growing bulges. Maddy stared downwards, gnawing her bottom lip as she shifted from foot to foot.

“Yyy..yes, “ stammered Maddy.

“Yes, what?” asked Jeff.

“Yes, Master. I have to obey whatever you say.”

Jeff smiled, looking at his friends as they stood breathing shallowly, drinking in Maddy’s quivering form. “Chris tells me you were gonna take me to laser tag. We’ll still play tag, but we are going to do it here. We are gonna play ‘Slut Tag’.” He turned to his sister. “When I say go, you are going to run outside and try to get away from us. You have to stay on our property—within the stone walls, and not in any buildings. We’ve got around seven acres of woods and fields, so there’s plenty of room to move around. Two minutes after I say ‘go’ we are coming after you. If one of us catches you, he yells ‘Got her,’ and the rest of us have to freeze where we are. He can touch you ANYWHERE, for one minute… then you are running again. A minute later everyone is after you again.”

Jeff glanced at the clock on the wall. “It’s ten-thirty. Game will go until noon, or at least until everyone’s had a chance to catch her. Remember, sis. No leaving the property. Any questions?” The teens all shook their heads. “Good. Maddy?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Take off your heels.”

She slipped the shoes off her feet. For some reason, taking them off made her feel slightly more at ease.

“Go.”

Maddy dashed to the back door. Her bare feet ran thru the damp grass, semi-slipping. Pebbles and twigs poked at her soles, sending twinges up as she entered the woods. A light sheen of sweat coated her body, and all too soon she heard the boys warn her they were coming. She hazarded a glance over her shoulder and tripped into the decaying leaves and pine needles carpeting the ground. She slowed her pace, crawling low, remembering a set of rocks not too far away where she might try to elude her pursuers.

Behind her, the boys fanned out, sweeping towards her. The crack of branches seemed like gunshots to Maddy as the boys approached. Her chest heaved in fear, but her pussy drizzled her sweet juices onto her legs. Aroused and anxious, she felt every nerve to be on edge. Suddenly there was a crash nearby as a branch snapped.

“I thought you might try here.”

Maddy shrieked and turned, springing up trying to flee. Off to her right she thought she saw a shirt thru the trees, so she angled left. Her hesitation was just enough to let her hunter stretch out his hand, knocking her off balance. They tumbled into the duff, her attacker’s hands surrounding her, and then she felt herself pinned by the weight of his body. Fingers slid to her soft breasts as he began to squeeze and massage them, his breath hot on the back of her neck.

Several seconds of hard groping passed before Jeff yelled, “Got her!” He looked down and whispered, “It won’t be long before the rest of them get you too.” He slipped one hand between her legs as he continued to fondle and knead her breast with the other. Two fingers shoved into her wet pussy, pumping and twisting. Maddy couldn’t help but groan plaintively, her hips darting and bucking as he rapidly worked his fingers inside her. Her breath came in ragged pants as she started to become lost in the sensations.

“Time!” came a cry from somewhere behind her.

Jeff pulled his hand out and lifted his body off hers. Maddy lay on the ground catching her breath. “You better get moving sis. You’ve probably lost a half minute.”

Maddy stumbled to her feet and ran aimlessly away from her brother. All too soon, cries of “There she is! We’re right behind you!” seemed to echo from all around her. She felt cornered, being steered in some direction, seemingly forced to go where they herded her. Branches slapped at her skin as she ran through the brush. Footsteps pounded behind her. She heard the heavy breath of her pursuer just behind her, and then she shrieked as she felt arms wrap her in a tight embrace, her feet leaving the ground as once more she crashed to earth.

Rough hands rolled her to her back, and Maddy looked up to see Kyle leering down. “Got her!” he shouted. Looking to the side she saw Chris and Dave eyeing her from only a few yards away. “You know, your brother didn’t say what we could touch you with.” Kyle pinned her arms over her head and pressed his face to her glistening breasts. His mouth sucked hard, teeth slowly scraping over her hard nipple. Maddy’s body shook, arching and moaning as jolts pulsed from her nipples down to her core. He pulled his head back, stretching her nipple as he withdrew. Below, his hips pressed and relaxed, dry humping her sex as his bulge strained against his pants. The shout of “Time!” broke their attention, and Kyle slid off her.

Chest heaving, Maddy half-stumbled, half crawled dazedly in the direction of the only sanctuary she could think of. Her muscles and flesh was sore from the two boys, but she knew there were two that had not caught her yet. Her pussy burned with desire, but her mind flashed with humiliation. Perhaps if she reached the house, she could avoid the others and rub herself to completion in privacy. The thought had no sooner passed through her mind when she looked up and saw Dave and Chris walking towards her. Defeated, she collapsed to all fours as they reached her.

“Aw, where do you think you’re going?” taunted Dave.

“Ho... Home,” stammered Maddy.

“Not yet, Maddy,” stated Chris. “We haven’t had our turn yet.”

The two boys grabbed Maddy at the same time, pulling her upright between them, with Chris in front and Dave behind. Chris squeezed her butt with both hands, pulling her to his hips, mashing the hardness behind his shorts against her naked flesh. His hands slapped at her hips and the curve of her ass, making Maddy squirm against him. Behind her, Dave reached around and roughly pawed her breasts. His lips moved to her neck, sucking and nibbling, forcing her to arch her body into Chris. Maddy’s desperate moans filled the air and Dave began rocking his hips against her ass in time with Chris. Her writhing became frantic as she tried to both flee and rub her oozing sex against the tantalizing pressure in front. Suddenly, a warm tingling shockwave enveloped every fiber of her being, and her body tensed as the light of a thousand stars seemed to explode in her mind. Her world dissolved into a pink glow before fading to blackness.

Maddy awoke on the floor of the living room. The four boys sat around her on the chairs and couch, shirts off, the gleam of sweat covering their smooth torsos. “Look who’s awake now,” commented Jeff. “Sis, that must have been one hell of a cum.”

His teen sister blushed and looked down, trying to hide her nakedness as her arousal renewed. “Yes, Master. Thank you.”

The boys all giggled, elbowing each other until Jeff continued. “You know that’s not really fair, Maddy. I mean, you got off, but none of us did. I think you need to fix that.”

Maddy nodded her head, her body trembling. “Yes, I should. Buh…Buh… But how would I do that?” she quivered. Her hand sneaked to her pussy unconsciously, and began to slowly rub over her slick lips.

“I think it’s time you fucked us.”

Maddy let out a moan that was a cross between desire and fear. Her mind told her she should resist, but her body’s excitement and desire pushed her forward helplessly. “Nooo….Please don’t make me fuck your friends,” she panted as she rolled onto all fours.

“You have to,” Jeff stated calmly.

Maddy kept crawling towards the boys, watching their hands moving to their pants as the soft rapid clicks of zippers being slid down seemed to fill her ears. Sensing rather than seeing Chris and Dave slip off the chairs and move behind her, she felt herself drawn closer and closer to Jeff and Kyle. She gasped as their hands reached for her, touching her flesh as she blushed. Suddenly, Maddy felt hands groping her firm young breasts and cupping her drooling sex as Jeff grasped her hair, pulling his sister to his straining cock.

“Have…. to,” whispered Maddy, as she engulfed her brother’s cockhead in her warm drooling mouth. Sliding down the shaft, she let it fill the empty space, pushing out her cheek as she began to nuzzle and suck. Maddy felt her hands being pulled to the sides. Her fingers wrapped around two warm shafts, and she began to slide them up and down. Hands gripped at her hips and Maddy felt a warm cock sliding between her thighs, seeking her moist opening. Its tip parted her folds and nudged into the divot of her pussy.

“AAAAAAYEEEEEEE!!!!” Maddy wailed as the cock behind her abruptly shot forward into her depths.

“OHHH GAWWWD! SHE IS SOOO FUCKING HOT!” groaned Chris as he began to pound into her from behind. His pelvis rammed into her over and over, building speed. “Oh my gawwwd… I’m gonna cum!” Chris’ hips shook, his ass cheeks flexing rapidly, then with a final push he shoved himself tight against Maddy. A long slow moan croaked out of his mouth as the final tremors from his cock abated. He slowly slipped out of her, his cock greasy from their fluids.

“My turn,” said Kyle. He pulled away from Maddy’s hand, and the boys shifted places. Jeff slid down to where Kyle had been while Chris moved to her head and whapped his slimy cock on her cheeks.

“Open up and clean me,” Chris said as he pressed the wet shaft to her lips.

Maddy closed her eyes, sniffling, her head shaking side to side as she whimpered in humiliation.

“Do it, sis,” ordered Jeff. Her mouth opened at his words, and her tongue snaked out. The girl swept her tongue over the dripping cock, tasting her juice and his cum. “That’s it. You know you love it.” She began to slurp and suck more feverishly, eager to collect the salty-tangy brew for her belly. All at once, there was a sharp pressure as Kyle rammed into her vulnerable pussy. Maddy sucked in hard, her hands choking the two cocks she held. Thrashing and flailing, needing more, she pumped, sucked, and thrust her hips. Her body responded feverishly to the words, no longer reluctant. She needed this. She loved this. She heard the boys moaning, becoming as aroused as she was. Sudden warmth deep inside her accompanied a groaning howl between her legs as she felt Kyle release deep within.

“Dave! Fuck me!” she rasped as the cock withdrew. The boys again shifted and Kyle soon found himself being sucked dry, while Dave began to pummel her eager sex. Time became a meaningless series of grunts, tremors, and moans. Their bodies, slick with sweat, glided against each other as hands groped and squeezed. Another explosion coursed through her body as the third boy climaxed. Breathlessly, she collapsed to the floor.

“Don’t forget about me,” reminded Jeff.

“Oh, fuck,” gasped Maddy. “Let me catch my breath.”

“Later.” Jeff heaved his sister up so that her back lay on the cushion of the couch. He knelt below her and aimed his rampant shaft at her dripping pussy. Meanwhile, Dave straddled her upper chest, forcing his spent cock into her mouth. Gagging, Maddy took him in, drool and slobber running out the corner of her mouth as she was made to clean him. Chris and Kyle positioned themselves on either side of her and began to knead her breasts and pluck at her hard nipples.

Jeff pushed into the wet void, slipping easily into his well-used sister. Slowly he pumped, rolling his hips from side to side, letting her feel his cock in every nook and cranny. He slipped his finger to the top of her slit, slowly dragging it down, flicking gently over her swollen clit. New tremors erupted from Maddy with each teasing stroke.

“You love this, don’t you my slut?”

“Mmmhhmmm,” Maddy nodded, her face still stuffed with Dave’s cock.

“Yes, you do. You need this.” Jeff paused a few seconds and held still deep within her, but his fingers kept toying with her clit. “Now beg for it Maddy. Beg for your brother to fill your sweet cunt.”

Maddy’s hips bucked up and down as she desperately tried to resume the motions. Muffled shrieks seeped around Dave’s dick as she tried to speak. “PWWEEEEESSSSH JJJEHHHFF! UUUHHHK UHHHRR ISSSTER! IHHLLLLL AAYYYYEEEE UHHHHHNNNNNT!”

“Close enough, my lil Nymphosis.” Jeff slowly withdrew then plunged hard and fast. He thrust over and over, building speed then bursting inside her, his cum erupting like a geyser within. Their howls of pleasure filled the air in unison and then ebbed to ragged gasps.

“JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!”

Four sets of eyes jerked up and looked at the front door. Standing in the doorway were Jeff and Maddy’s parents. Their mother stood in shock, her mouth wide open, speechless with surprise, while their father clenched and unclenched his fist, his face turning crimson, veins seeming to burst from his neck.

Seeing only the spread legs of the girl pinned by the teens, he continued his tirade. “YOU BOYS THINK THIS IS A FREAKING WHOREHOUSE OR SOMETHING? MY GAWD, YOUR POOR MOTHER DOESN’T NEED TO SEE SHIT LIKE THAT, AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR SISTER WOULD THINK?” He breathed heavily, catching his breath for a moment as he surveyed the boys’ blushing countenances. Calming slightly he went on, “Where is Maddy, anyway?”

“Right here, Daddy, ” came a nervous call from beneath the pile of teen boys. Dave shifted to the side, hands covering his crotch, as Maddy squirmed free and popped up. Light glimmered off the necklace she received in the Gocum-cube and sparkled into the parents’ eyes.

The adults blinked unspeaking for a few seconds and then shook their heads with a slightly confused shiver. “Oh. Oh right. Well I guess that’s fine then,” stammered her father. He realized he had been upset a moment before, but could not quite remember what it was. “Well you know better than to be messing up the living room like this. Now I expect you kids to get this picked up, pronto.” He reached down for the two small suitcases, and the parents went upstairs to their room, suddenly unfazed by the debauchery they had walked in on.

Chris was the first to speak. “What the fuck just happened?”

“I don’t know for sure, but you guys better clear out while you can. Maddy and I can get this,” answered Jeff.

Not needing a second offer, the boys scrambled for their clothes and hurried out the door. “Awesome birthday, dude!” shouted Dave over his shoulder as he scurried down the walkway.

Maddy and Jeff made short work of the living room and headed back to Jeff’s room. He noticed the cube, and then looked at his bedraggled sister. Her knees were dirty and red, while scratches and scrapes marked her body. Dried and semi-dried cum mottled her flesh, and her hair was a snarled mess. Jeff bent forward and kissed her forehead. “Thanks for a great birthday, sis.” He held the cube. “Maddy. Return.” The familiar glow enveloped the room, and Maddy disappeared.

He was about to head to the shower, when he noticed the Gocumon icon on the computer flashing. He clicked it and saw Maddy’s stats had updated, and that there was a new message. Jeff glanced at the statistics for his sister. ‘Nymphosis: Level 1, Experience 110/200. Estimated recovery time:75 minutes.’ Next, Jeff clicked on the message icon and read:

Level 1 Tournament Noon Tomorrow!

Congratulations Owner. Your level one Gocum has exceeded 100 experience points and is eligible to compete in a tournament against similarly experienced Gocums. Competing Gocums will gain double experience points and winning Owners have the opportunity to earn prizes.

Tournament is single elimination with recovery periods disabled until the end of the tournament. Only level one Gocums may be called upon to duel. Violation of this rule will result in Owner penalties and forfeiture of the duel.

Do you wish to enter?

Jeff pondered for a moment and clicked ‘Yes’. As he grabbed a towel and headed towards the shower, he wondered what the future might bring.