The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gocumon — Chapter 2 — Jeff’s Discoveries

By Crayz Maddy

Jeff awoke feeling a wet warmth sliding across his already hardened cock. Looking down, he saw the messy blonde hair of his sister, his Nymphosis, Maddy. A groan of pleasure escaped his lips, and she raised her head, her smiling blue eyes catching his.

“Did you rest well, Master?”

“Uhhhh, yeah,” he replied, reaching out and softly petting her hair, feeling as if he was still dreaming, but knowing this was so real.

“I don’t know why, but I have this need to pleasure you, and I’m always soooo horny. I just can’t help myself.”

Jeff moaned softly. “It’s ok, sis. Come up here and let me explain.”

Maddy slid up his body, her naked breasts and hard nipples sending new shivers through him as she nestled into the crook of his arm. Her legs splayed around Jeff’s upper thigh and he felt the damp heat of her sex pressing against him. His hand slid down her back and his fingers idly drifted back and forth along the thin waistband of her tiny thong as he began to relate what he knew.

“As best I can figure it, the go-cube you got me… was real. I captured you, and it figured out what kind of gocum… um, that’s what you’ve become… you are. It made me your master, and changed you in ways I’m just learning about. But you are a ‘Nymphosis’ now, and I can’t see any way to change you back.”

Maddy’s legs gave a little squeeze around his, and she rubbed her pussy up and down slightly. “I…I… I don’t think I want to go back to before.”

Jeff gulped. “It also means, you will always be horny. You will want sex all the time, with both guys and other girls, but you’ll want it with me the most. There are also contests called ‘duels’. You will have sex with other gocums, and gain more and more ability to please me. Winning will help me gain power and be able to control other gocums.”

Her leg grinding became more insistent. “Um, Jeff? What about our parents? What about college? How are we going to manage that?”

“I’m not entirely sure, but there are a couple of possibilities, as far as I could tell from the instructions. The first thing is the cube. I can pull you back in there, and no one will see you. It also cleans, heals, and restores your strength. They said to make sure to place you there when you are tired from all your use. But it could also be like a hiding place for you, and we could just be careful when other people are around.”

Maddy nodded. “That sounds so hard to do.” Her hand drifted to his cock as she mouthed hard, and began to slowly stroke. “I can barely hold myself back now. Doing that all day would be torture.”

“Well, there’s also your necklace.” He ran his hand around the thin silver rope. “It doesn’t come off. They say it normalizes how others see you and anyone they see you with. I’m not sure exactly what that means, but I’m guessing they might not notice anything different about you.”

Maddy looked at his wrist. “Is that like your wristband? Does that like control me?”

Jeff shook his head. “Not really. Like your necklace, it won’t come off. It is linked to the cube, and the cube holds you and whatever other gocums I might get. The cube also links to wherever they figure all this out and updates our status. As for controlling you, that’s all me now. I don’t even have to be near the cube, and you can’t resist my words. “Jeff smirked. “But the cube is also like a cell phone; you could be anywhere, and if I command you to do something, it connects like through your necklace, and you’d have to do it. The other thing is the wristband. It’s supposed to help me recover faster and replenish my cum. So it says I can be ready to go again in like 10 to 15 minutes. ”

“Wow, that’s amazing. Can we please try that last part out?” Her hips ground harder against him.

Jeff grabbed Maddy’s shoulders and rolled her over. Straddling her he reached down and pulled her sodden panties down her legs. He gasped as he saw her bare pussy glistening before his widening eyes. Maddy’s hands slipped upwards and gently grasped his cock while he shivered in nervous anticipation. Pulling him down, slowly, she raised her hips, letting the steamy wetness of her pussy slather his cock as she rocked back and forth.

“Ohhhh fuck, sis! That feels sooooo good!” Jeff’s hips began to move forward and back while she guided his tip to her waiting opening.

“You haven’t felt anything yet, my master.” Her fingers eased his cockhead into her opening, and as he moved towards her, Maddy thrust her hips up, capturing his shaft. Her passage felt stretched and then a sudden twinge as his cock tore through her maidenhead. The two screamed in unison with the pleasure, faces contorted in bliss as they took each other’s virginities.

Jeff held still as she quivered beneath him, soft mewling moans escaped her lips as her walls tightened and released slightly. Then he began to slide back, and in, slowly building speed. Thrust after thrust, faster, more insistent. His eyes gleamed bright with pleasure as he pistoned into her juicy tunnel. Beneath him she thrashed, fingers clawing into the mattress, her body heaving, belly rippling, breasts bobbing up and down.

“Ohhhh fuck, Maddy! I’m gonna cum!” Jeff’s hips were a blur as he pounded deep into her.

“YES! Fuck your slut sister! Make me yours!” she replied with a gasping moan of passion.

Their faces twisted into masks of passion as Maddy felt a warm rush deep inside. An insistent throbbing burst into her depths while Jeff grunted, his orgasm flooding her deeply. “Mine!” he cried, “My Nymphosis. My slut! My toy.”

Shuddering, the siblings collapsed panting into each other’s arms. Breath heaving, their bodies soaked with sweat, they lay together. Jeff slowly slipped out of his sister’s soggy pussy, his cock glistening with the mix of her juices and his cum.

“I’m not done with you yet.” He rolled his sister over onto her belly and lifted her hips, positioning her with her ass high. Maddy obediently responded to her brother’s voice, her mind locked with his, unresisting, and gave a slow nod.

Jeff gripped Maddy’s ass cheeks and pulled them apart slowly. His slimy cock lubed her crack as he let it drift up and down, gradually hardening anew. As the tip grazed her rosebud, Maddy couldn’t help but moan with a tremble as her nerves sent new waves fluttering to her core. Slowly he pressed in, the tight resistance of her virgin ass straining against the invader. Groans escaped Maddy’s lips as the burning pleasure of her stretching pucker began. Gradually her sphincter yielded, his cock squeezed by her taut muscle. Relentlessly pushing, he drove his shaft fully into his compliant sister.

“AAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Maddy’s groans turned to screams as her brother, her owner, began to slam into her. Her ass felt as if it were on fire as he shoved forward over and over. His hands pulled her in hard with each thrust, and Maddy felt her breasts dragging over the sheets as she drooled helplessly. Her hips began to roll in little circles as she felt her brother’s will flood her brain. She gasped as she realized how powerless she had become, unable to resist his desires even if she had wanted to. Her mind heard his unspoken commands. She needed to have sex with him. She needed to have sex for him. With him. With others. With anything. She would enjoy it when he wanted her to. Fear it if he chose. Always her desire to make the other cum before herself. For she was his. Forever. His obedient Nymphosis. “YES MY BROTHER! MY MASTER! YOUR SLUT OBEYS!”

Maddy’s cries spurred Jeff’s lust deeper. “Yes Maddy, you will.” His hips shook faster and faster, becoming a blur. His face twisted into a mask of passion as he felt his cock start to pulsate. Wordless screams wailed from her mouth as she shook beneath him. With an animalistic roar Jeff screamed “MINE!” as his cock exploded into her bowel. Blast after blast gushing into her, filling her as she felt her own wave explode within.

“YOURSSSSSSSS!” she screamed, submitting to him fully. Her pussy and ass spasmed as her body convulsed beneath him, and she collapsed under his weight.

“Yes, Maddy, you are mine. Under my control. Under my spell.” Jeff gently petted her hair. His lips lowered to the back of her neck as he gave it a warm kiss that seemed to spread through her body. “You will dress as I say. You will do what I wish. You may be my Nymphosis, but you are still my sister. “ Jeff pondered a bit. “First of all, you will be naked at home whenever our folks are out. Second, no more underwear for you when you can dress. No bras, no panties. The site said you have to gain experience, and then I can enter you in duels. You are going to have lots and lots of sex, Maddy. Not just with me, and I don’t know, but I imagine those at the duels, those gocums are gonna have lots of experience, too.”

Maddy panted and her body writhed in slow waves as her hands slid down to her hips, seeking her tingling sex. “Yes, Master,” she whispered huskily.

“I am going to put you back in the cube for now. It will help you recover. I will clean up here.” With that, Jeff reached for the cube. Holding it out, he intoned. “Maddy. Return.” The glow engulfed the room, and once more Jeff was sitting alone on his bed.

After showering, Jeff returned to his computer. He opened the program linking the cube and began exploring the page detailing his sister’s status. In the upper right corner, he noticed her overall statistics, Nymphosis: Level 1, Experience 80/200. Jeff clicked the small icon marked “Details.” A pop-up window appeared: Experience Points: 25. Bonuses: Oral virginity 15, Anal virginity 20, Vaginal virginity 20. 120 points needed to reach level 2.

Jeff clicked the pop-up off and examined the center of the screen. A bullet list of attributes, some with sliders or checkboxes glowed from the screen:

The teen moved his mouse over ‘Recovery’ and clicked as the words changed color. “Recovery is the time for your gocum requires to reach peak performance level. During this time any injuries are healed, its energy is restored, and its mind is relaxed to its normal state as determined by the Libido, Volition, and Mood sliders. Most gocums have a base recovery rate of ten percent for every ten minutes in the cube. As your gocum achieves higher levels, this rate increases by a factor of five percent for each level gained.”

Jeff slid the mouse down to the next category. Female gocums may become pregnant. By default, non-fertile is selected, to prevent unplanned pregnancies. Owners wishing their gocum to bear offspring have a choice of rapid or normal gestation. In rapid gestation, the offspring grows at a rate equivalent to one month of development per day. This rate of growth will continue until the offspring reaches sexual maturity. If rapid gestation is selected, the offspring will be born as a gocum, and will remain in the owner’s cube until sexually mature. This allows for initial training, language and knowledge development. Typically, this takes approximately 150 days. If normal gestation is selected, the offspring will develop at a normal rate. There is variation in outcomes, and the offspring may be born as gocum or human.

“Dang. I didn’t even think about getting her pregnant,” Jeff thought. He wiped the back of his hand over his forehead, and decided to check out what was in ‘Attire.’ He clicked on the word and an image of his sister appeared, legs slightly spread, arms slightly away from her body. Maddy seemed to be wearing the same clothing that she appeared in when she exited the cube. He found that by clicking on the image, he could rotate the view and examine her from any angle. Below her image there were options for changing the various items of clothing or prohibiting their being worn. Deselecting bras and panties prohibited their use. Looking through the available attire he picked a short black micro-miniskirt and a sheer white button-up belly shirt. Smirking, he removed all the buttons save one that would barely join the two halves together. Finally, Jeff selected a pair of heels that he thought would accentuate her long legs. As he saved the changes, he noticed Maddy’s recovery status had reached 100 percent. The teen reached for the cube and once more summoned her.

As she materialized, there was a call from downstairs and the sound of feet pounding up the stairs. His door swung open, and his best friend Chris burst into the room. “Yo Jeeeeh… HOLY SHIT! Your sister looks fucking hot!”

Jeff began to stammer some sort of explanation to his friend when there was in interruption off to the side. “How may I serve you, Master?” stated Maddy calmly.