The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Thanks to all who sent messages about how much they are enjoying this series. I welcome feedback, and I would encourage others to expand upon this world, much in the same way the classic “Master PC” universe has inspired many great stories. To provide a bit of a common canon, I wrote this guide as a way to provide some consistency. Think of it as a set of guidelines rather than limitations. If you feel you have some ideas but are not up for writing, feel free to share them with me, and perhaps we can collaborate, or I can give some encouragement for striking out on your own. Again, thanks for your great feedback and I hope you continue to enjoy the tales.

Gocumon Owner’s Guide

Introduction and Overview

Welcome, Owner, to the world of Gocumon! With your bracelet and Go-cube, you now have the power to capture and control others as your own personal Gocums. Your wishes shall become their commands as you become their ultimate Master. The more experience your Gocum attains, the higher their level rises, and the more Gocums you can control. Competing in tournaments and duels will allow you to earn special rewards and allow your Gocum to gain experience more rapidly.

The world of Gocumon exists in two planes of existence, the normal world you are familiar with, and Go-space. Your Go-cube is the bridge between these worlds. Initially, you will need to capture humans who will be transformed by the Go-cube into Gocums, but should a Gocum become pregnant, it may give birth to Gocum offspring. These offspring will be reared in Go-space until they reach maturity.

Safety has always been an important concern for the world of Gocumon. Care has been taken to ensure that permanent harm not come to the Gocums or owners, and the Go-cube has automatic protection features to prevent loss or unauthorized use.

Please familiarize yourself with the contents of this guide.

World Rules

Care of Gocums — Gocums receive all nutrition, healing, and rest within the Go-cube. After reaching adulthood, aging and growth are slowed tremendously and seem to be approximately one month of growth per year in normal time when kept within the Go-cube. For those who wish their Gocums to advance at a normal rate of development, it is advised that the Gocum only be kept in the Go-cube for restoring energy and healing, but kept outside the cube at other times.

Intentionally trying to cause permanent harm to a Gocum is a serious offense. Owners and others who attempt to permanently damage another owner’s Gocum will come under the control of that owner as a Gocum themselves. Additionally, that owner will receive all points and Gocums acquired by the offending owner.

Healing and Energy Restoration — Healing and Restoration takes place at a base rate of 10 percent for each ten minutes while in the Go-cube; however, fully depleted Gocums require an additional thirty minutes in the Go-cube before the healing process begins. Outside of the cube, healing is not possible, but energy is restored at a rate of ten percent per hour. If a Gocum does become fully depleted, safety features in the cube will automatically recover the Gocum to heal after a five minute period.

Pregnancy and Gestation — Female Gocums may become pregnant. By default, non-fertile is selected, to prevent unplanned pregnancies. Owners wishing their Gocum to bear offspring have a choice of rapid or normal gestation. In rapid gestation, the offspring grows at a rate equivalent to one month of development per day. This rate of growth will continue until the offspring reaches adulthood. If rapid gestation is selected, the offspring will be born as a Gocum, and will remain in the owner’s cube until it is an adult. This allows for initial training, language and knowledge development. Typically, this takes approximately six months, depending on species. If normal gestation is selected, the offspring will develop at a normal rate. There is variation in outcomes, and the offspring may be born as Gocum or human.

If a fertile human Gocum is mated with a faunal species, the offspring will Gocum, and can be either human or faunal in type. Rapid gestation will automatically occur.

If a floral species deposits seeds within a non-floral type, the result will always be floral seedlings. Selecting ‘Non-Fertile’ will have no effect on floral implantations.

Other Owners — Owners are prohibited from intentionally attempting to capture another owner. A red bar will appear on Go-cube when extended towards an identified owner. Failure to abide by this rule will cause the offender to be temporarily transformed to a Gocum, and the offender and their Gocums will be under the control of whoever they attempted to capture. The penalty for a first offense is a one week transformation, a second offense results in a one month transformation, and a third offense is permanent transformation. Usually, violations of this rule occur when an owner is offended by another owner. In such cases, it is often best to challenge the owner to a duel to settle the dispute. Such challenges can include capture of another owner’s Gocum, or of the owners themselves.

Controlling Gocums

Go-Cube

Capturing and Initial Training — To capture an individual and turn them into a Gocum, hold the Go-cube pointed at the individual and say the words, “I take you.” Other owners, previously claimed Gocums, and minors will not be captured. Once captured, the individual is assigned a Gocum type and initial training will begin.

Using — To call a Gocum from the Go-cube, state the Gocum’s name, followed by the words, “I use you.” Gocums will obey your commands, but also have a degree of independence in achieving the objective you set. Use of special “Power Moves” will only occur at the owner’s command. Each Gocum has either one or two Power Moves. To determine what Power Moves are available to your Gocum, please refer to your interface. To send your Gocum back to the Go-cube, say their name and the word “Return.”

Recovery — Recovery is the time for your Gocum requires to reach peak performance level. During this time any injuries are healed, its energy is restored, and its mind is relaxed to its normal state as determined by the Libido, Volition, and Mood sliders. Most Gocums have a base recovery rate of ten percent for every ten minutes in the cube. As your Gocum achieves higher levels, this rate increases by a factor of five percent for each level gained.

Storage — An unlimited number of Gocums can be held in the Go-cube, but an owner may only capture as many Gocums as determined by their rank and level. Offspring due to pregnancies and Gocums won as part of tournaments or challenges do not count against this number.

Protection features — Each Go-cube is linked to its owner. If others attempt to steal the Go-cube, the cube will automatically capture the individual, and the cube will send out a beacon to the Owner’s bracelet, which will begin to pulse rapidly. By using the command “Go-cube Return” the Go-cube will move to Go-space then return to the owner. The owner will have the choice of making the individual into a Gocum, if there are available slots, or to alter the individual’s personality as punishment. If the owner misplaces the Go-cube, “Cube Return” will also return the cube to the owner.

Collars—A Gocum’s collar interfaces with the owner’s bracelet and helps control the Gocum. Once collared, a Gocum can no longer physically resist the will of the owner, even if they have the desire to object. The collar and bracelet are paired, so that no unauthorized commands may be given by others. Once a Gocum is captured, the collar may only be exchanged for another style, but collaring is permanent. The collar also communicates the status of the Gocum to the Go-Cube. Collars come in a variety of styles, from heavy iron bands to delicate looking necklaces. Like the Go-cube, attempts by others to remove the collar will result in that person’s capture to be used as a Gocum or punished.

The collar also has the effect of making a Gocum’s actions or appearance seem normal to others; however, the collar must be seen by the person for this effect to take place. For example, a nude Gocum, whose collar is not visible, will undoubtedly attract a great deal of attention, but if the collar is even glimpsed momentarily, no notice will be taken at all regarding the state of undress or any actions the Gocum may be performing.

Owner’s Bracelet — The owner’s bracelet communicates with both Gocum collars and the Go-cube. Additionally, it serves as a means to prevent other owners from accidentally attempting to capture an owner. Like the Gocum collars, bracelets are permanent.

Device Interfaces — The Go-cube will interface with any Internet enabled device. Mobile apps are available for all types of phones. The interfaces will allow owners to adjust fertility, libido, volition, mood, and attire. Details about a particular Gocum’s recovery status, special moves, and points are also available.

Owner Rank, Levels, and Advancing

Levels are the way that owners gain the ability to acquire more Gocums and advance in rank. Owners are ranked as Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, or Master. This is also a measure of status within Go-space. An owner’s rank is determined by the experience points of their most advanced Gocum. Their overall status within the rank is also dependent upon the total number of Gocums they control.

Experience Points

Experience points are earned through sexual activity. Points are given to each partner for each type of sexual activity, but repetition of that activity by the same partner on the same day will not accrue additional points. However, more points may be accrued for that activity by coupling with a different partner.

Oral: 5

Anal: 10

Vaginal: 10

Bonuses:

Virginities*: Oral: 15, Anal: 20, Vaginal: 20

*The Evahvirg type Gocum can only claim these bonuses one time.

First Impregnation: 25

Subsequent Impregnations: 10

First Intercourse with new type: 5

First Faunal Intercourse: 15

First Floral Intercourse: 15

Tournament Points:

One-on-one tournaments

5 points per round entered, additional 5 points for winning round.

10 points for second place finish if no substitutions, 5 points if substitutions occurred.

25 points for winning tournament if no substitutions, 10 points if substitutions occurred.

Last Gocum Cumming tournaments:

10 points for tournament entry, additional 10 points for each Gocum defeated*

*5 points if multiple Gocums are penetrating the defeated Gocum

25 points for second place, 50 points for winning

Owner Ranks and Levels

Novice:

Level 1 — 1 Gocum permitted — Requires no Experience Points

Level 2 — 3 Gocums permitted — Requires 200 Experience Points

Level 3 — 6 Gocums permitted — Requires 400 Experience Points

Intermediate:

Level 4 — 10 Gocums permitted — Requires 700 Experience points and compete in one tournament

Level 5 — 15 Gocums permitted — Requires 1000 Experience Points and compete in two additional tournaments

Level 6 — 21 Gocums permitted — Requires 1300 Experience Points and compete in three additional tournaments

Advanced:

Level 7 — 28 Gocums permitted — Requires 1700 Experience Points, win one tournament; females must give birth to a Gocum, males must impregnate a female Gocum.

Level 8 — 36 Gocums permitted — Requires 2100 Experience Points, win two additional tournaments; females must give birth to two additional Gocums, males must impregnate two additional female Gocums.

Level 9 — 50 Gocums permitted — Requires 2500 Experience Points, win three additional tournaments; females must give birth to three additional Gocums, males must impregnate three additional female Gocums.

Master:

Level 10 — Unlimited Gocums permitted — Requires 3000 Experience Points, win five additional tournaments, females must give birth to five additional Gocums; males must impregnate five additional females. Gocums must have won duels against all major classifications of Gocums: human male and female, faunal, and floral.

Tournaments and Duels

A duel is a contest between Gocums in which the objective is to cause the other Gocum to cum first. Each Gocum has its own strengths and vulnerabilities, and it is best for each owner to discover what these are through experience. Human and faunal Gocums may also have special “Power Moves” that can be used to try to cause their opponents to cum. These power moves, while effective on opponents, will drain the energy of the Gocum who uses them at twice the normal rate. Tournaments are either a series of series of single one-on-one duels or a melee in which the last Gocum to cum is the winner. Tournament conditions will specify whether substitutions or recovery in the Go-cube are allowed. All tournaments are conducted in Go-space.

One on One Duels — The objective in a one-on-one duel is to cause your opponent to cum first. In tournaments, additional points are awarded for competing and for winning rounds. In the event two Gocums cum at the same time, a playoff round will occur. The owners will be have their limbs restrained, and the opposing Gocums will attempt to make the other owner to cum. Whichever owner cums first loses the round.

Last Gocum Cumming — In these melee style tournaments, all Gocums begin at once. Teaming up against a single Gocum is allowed. Once a Gocum cums they are eliminated.

Challenge Duels — Owners may challenge each other outside of the tournament venue. Normal, non-tournament points are awarded. These duels may take place in either Go-Space or the normal world for practice matches. Challenges may also be made between owners as wagers to take possession of a Gocum, or in the case of a dispute, owners may challenge each other to resolve the dispute. These types of challenges always take place in Go-space and are refereed by neutral owners.

Types of Gocums

The discovered types of Gocums are expanding, but some of the more commonly encountered types are listed below. As new types are found, expect this section to expand. Gocums come in three general forms: Human, Faunal, and Floral. Faunal forms are almost always male, with the exception of Felinas, which are divided fairly evenly between the sexes. Floral types do not have gender per se, but are able to implant their seeds in either gender.

Human Form

Female

Nymphosis — Known for its insatiable sexual appetite, the Nymphosis has good endurance and their flexibility make them ideal for encounters with multiple partners.

Lowlitah — Lowlitahs are noted for their seemingly innocent appearance. Their small stature and tiny breasts make them appear much younger than their actual age. Lowlitahs are especially useful for competing against older males.

Domatrix — The Domatrix is an especially aggressive female form. They will attempt to control and dominate anyone they compete against. Especially effective against Sysiphant.

Evahvirg — The unique cell regeneration properties of Evahvirg make this Gocum’s vaginal walls notably tight. Additionally, the hymen of an Evahvirg is repaired once it returns to the cube. The thought of deflowering a Gocum is enough to send many opponents into an orgasmic frenzy.

Sklushee — The Sklushee is known for its copious vaginal secretions. Its slick discharge contains an additional stimulant which will cause a tingling sensation on her partners. Sklushees also are known to squirt intensely during orgasm.

Syrena — Syrenas have voices which have been described as ‘seductive’, ‘enchanting’, and ‘mesmerizing.’ The hypnotic sound of their voices is best defended against by some form of gagging.

Male

Himbo — Like the Nymphosis, a Himbo has a strong sexual desire. No hole is safe from its desire for penetration. Himbos are not particularly intelligent, and are easily distracted.

Coxen — The Coxen is renowned for its thick girth. Those coupled with a Coxen will definitely be stretched to their limits, and the pronounced ridge of their crowns provides deep stimulation to the inner walls.

Steelshaff — Steelshaff’s are known for both their endurance and length. Their powerful hips will often slam an opponent into submission, before rapidly pounding over and over like a jackhammer.

Spurtle — The Spurtle, although not remarkably endowed, is known for the huge volumes of semen released when it cums. It is not unusual for an opponent to show visible distention of their abdomen after this occurs or to be coated from head to toe in a thick layer of cum.

Sysiphant — The Sysiphant tends to present as a shy and submissive male. It has a much longer cock than other Gocums. Additionally, their cocks have internal muscles which allow it to move and undulate inside their opponents, much like an elephant’s trunk.

Other Forms

Faunal

Banewolf — Banewolves are canine Gocums, known for their ravenous sexual appetite. While generally these Gocums are found alone, they have been known to form packs. Their long tongues are often used to stimulate and lubricate those they mount. Banewolves are more effective in one on one duels, as once knotted, they are unable to withdraw until after cumming. This often will disqualify a Banewolf from later rounds, unless the tournament allows recovery and substitutions.

Colten — Coltens are equine canines, known both for their energy and enormous cock size. Females who attempt to flee a Colten are often chased down in a matter of seconds. Aggressive herding using its head and nose will allow a Colten to position its prey for mating.

Felina — The Felina is a cat-like Gocum, known for its speed, agility, and almost hypnotic movement. Its rough sandpapery tongue is often used to stimulate its partner, and female Felinas have been known to use their tails to penetrate and stimulate others. Their silky fur, sinuous movements, and low frequency purr often cause other Gocums to enter into a relaxed state, where the Felina can take advantage.

Floral

Tendryll — Tendrylls grow from a short fat stalk. Their root system is quite robust, and broad creepers extend from the stalk to provide support. Above the stalk, two flexible types of growth emerge. The pharynxl branches, or ‘suckers’ as commonly called extend from the stalk to a flower-like structure at the end of the branch. The petals of these flowers are able to fold over and adhere to flesh to suck in nourishment. Typically, this consists of breast milk, semen, or vaginal secretions. The phallical branches terminate in a cock-shaped stamen. Rather than releasing pollen, the stamen of Tendrylls produces a thick viscous goo which is shot forcibly from the tip. Both of these types of branches have been known to coil about their victims, immobilizing them while either penetrating with the stamen, using the suckers to feed, or ejecting the goo.

Zookeen — The Zookeen is a viny plant with distinct green pods growing along the vine. Each pod is approximately 4-8 inches long (10-20cm) with a diameter between 1-2 inches (2.5-5 cm). Each pod has a hard fibrous end connecting to the vine and multiple small nodules along its length. If inserted into a body cavity, the pod will begin to absorb fluids from the host and swell up to twice the original size. This swelling will stretch the skin of the Zookeen until it bursts, shooting emulsified pulp and seeds into the body. Slightly overlapping flaps of the plant’s rind make removing the Zookeen nearly impossible. As the skin expands, the nodules rupture and release a mild irritant. Those impaled by Zookeen often become desperate to remove the pod by rapidly twisting and pumping it. In most cases, this is a futile effort, and the pod will eventually burst.