The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gocumon: The Wrong Gift

Author’s Note: I am planning this to be somewhat of a series, but would like to open the concept up to other authors once I lay a little more of the framework of world. I will let you know when I feel enough is in place.

Maddy glanced both ways down the sidewalk scanning for anyone she might know before ducking into the comic book shop. At twenty years of age and getting into the right circles at the college, it wouldn’t look good to be seen in such a bastion of geekdom, but today was different, she was on a mission. It was her brother Jeff’s eighteenth birthday, and she wanted to find something he’d enjoy.

She flipped through a few of the plastic bagged comics, and found herself drifting to the back of the store towards the tie-in merchandise. Elf and troll figurines, superhero accessories, cosplay clothing, none of it seemed “right”, but Maddy knew she was getting closer. Then in the corner, almost seeming forgotten, she spied the red and white box. She felt drawn to it and she picked it up. The picture on the cover showed an anime boy, light shooting from his hand, and a what seemed like a famiiar phrase, “Gotta take them all!” and a small disclaimer, “Completely interactive—Internet connection REQUIRED.”

“What doesn’t need the internet?,” mused Maddy as she grabbed the box and hurried back to the clerk to pay. She still felt the need to flee the comic store before she was spotted and her social circles at school risked being dented. As if to confirm her fears, the clerk raised an eyebrow as she placed the box on the counter.

“Is this for you?”

Maddy rolled her eyes. “Nooooooo. It’s for my brother, it’s his birthday. But he’s really into this stuff, and I think he’d like it.”

“Ah. I’m sure he will.” The clerk seemed to have a slight smirk, and Maddy couldn’t wait to escape his gaze. She stuffed the box into her backpack and darted out the door.

That night after supper, Maddy, Jeff, and their parents gathered around the table for ice-cream, cake and presents. Maddy passed the gift over to him. “I hope you like it. I tried to find something you’d enjoy.”

Jeff tore the wrapping off the box and his eyes lit up as he saw the packaging, then his face twisted in a look of confusion. “Uh, Maddy. What is this?”

“Isn’t that the game you play? The one where you catch those creatures and battle? I know how disappointed you were when you realized that living out here what with nobody about and bad cell service you couldn’t use the one everyone had. I thought this might be kind of like that and cool for you.”

Jeff looked at the box again and pointed to the title. “It says Gocumon. Kinda close, but not the same.”

“Aww jezz, Jeff. Sorry!” Maddy’s face looked crestfallen as she realized the gift wasn’t as perfect as she hoped.

“It’s ok, sis. Accidents happen. Maybe it will be decent anyway. It says it’s interactive and all. I’ll give it a try anyway. It’s the thought that counts. Thanks for thinking of me. It really was a sweet idea.”

Jeff packed up his gifts and trotted off to his room. Once there he unpacked the contents. He found a green and white cube about the size of a baseball, what looked like a watch strap with some letters on the inside, a USB connector, and a simple instruction card. “This product is inactive until registration is completed. Please connect the devices to your computer and you can learn how to take them all!*” The asterisk led Jeff to a small disclaimer. “*Internet connection required.”

Jeff plugged in the devices, and the website opened up. He entered his information, chose a password, and entered the code that was imprinted on the inside of the wristband. Soon a video began playing. Scantily clad anime characters ran across the screen as lights from other characters hands seemed to chase them down.

“Welcome to the world of Gocumon, where you are the master. Capture and train your Gocums, and transport yourself to a universe of fun, fantasy, and desire. Challenge other masters to duels and gain experience points to level up and increase how many Gocums you can control.”

Jeff continued watching the video, and found the device responded to simple voice commands. He put on the wristband to begin the voice training, and felt a faint warmth about his wrist that soon faded. Just as he finished with the setups, there was a faint rap at his door.

“Jeff? Can I come in?

“Sure, sis. Hey this game might be ok after all. It looks like it builds slow, but the more levels you gain, the more characters you can manage. And they use voice command, so it’s kinda cool.”

“Nice, wanna show me?”

Suddenly there was a bellow from downstairs. “Kids! Get down here!”

The duo rolled their eyes. “Yea, as soon as the folks finish with us,” replied Jeff. The two siblings shuffled down the stairs and were met by their parents hurriedly putting their coats on.

“Kids, grandma had a fall and is in the hospital. I know it’s your birthday, Jeff and we were going to do things tomorrow, but Mom and I have to head down and see how she’s doing. But I left some money on the counter, and there’s plenty of stuff in the fridge. Jeff, be nice to your sister, and Maddy don’t be too bossy ok? I’m sorry it’s such short notice, but things happen. At least it’s Friday, but we should be back late tomorrow or Sunday at worse.”

“Don’t worry, Dad. We’ll be fine,” answered Maddy. “Give our love to grandma, ok?”

Their father hurried out the door after their mother, leaving the two alone in the house. “Wanna show me now?” asked Maddy.

They padded back upstairs to Jeff’s room. Jeff explained. “It’s voice-activated, and I think it creates an avatar in the program after you point it at someone. At least that’s how it looked in the video.” Nodding at the small cube, Jeff continued, “This thing is a ‘Go-cube’. I’m supposed to point it at someone and then I think it like screen captures them.”

“Cool,” replied Maddy. “Why don’t you try it on me and see what it does?”

Jeff took the cube, and stretched his arm out towards his sister. “Maddy, I TAKE YOU!” He felt the band on his wrist tingle slightly, and a bright flash. The room seemed to swirl and he swore his sister seemed to dissolve into the light before it seemed to retreat back into the cube. He looked about in shock as his sister was suddenly nowhere to be seen.

The computer flashed to life. A synthesized voice intoned, “Gocum caught. Analyzing.” On the screen, he saw a picture of his sister. He stared wondering what had happened, when the computer interrupted. “Congratulations, Jeff. You have caught your first Gocum, ‘Nymphosis’. Do you wish to name it or retain the default classification?”

Jeff stammered, “Uh, she is Maddy.”

His computer responded, ”Nymphosis shall be named Maddy. Initial programming commencing. The process should take approximately one hour. You may familiarize yourself with her attributes and commands during that time.” The voice went silent and the screen changed to what looked like a Wiki article about ‘Nymphosis’.

Jeff began to read. His eyes bulged wide and his jaw dropped. “Oh my gawd.” He clicked on link after link, his mind becoming overwhelmed with trembling excitement as he learned the ramifications of his action. He barely sensed his hand slipping into his pants to begin stroking his growing shaft as he discovered what had happened.

The light had blinded Maddy and it felt she was falling slowly through clouds and streaks. Her urge to scream seemed silenced, but soon a feeling of floating calm engulfed her. She seemed to slowly sink, her body becoming limp, her mind fogging into a swirling mist. Calmness surrounded her, as she seemed to hear faint whispering words.

“Obey. Pleasure.” She saw her brother’s face fill her vision. “Owner. Master.” The face replaced by an hard cock. “Need. Pleasure.” Maddy felt the tingling deep in her core as the waves pulsed through her. Her mind filled with visions of cocks and pussies, and always her broth… no… her owner. Pleasing Him. Obeying Him. Hearing commands, “Tongue Swirl. Pussy Pulse. Cunt Clamp.” She felt her body respond, as if practicing the actions the words demanded. Her arousal caused her to pant and yearn. She needed to return to the world; she needed to put her preparations into practice, but the visions and words kept looping, draining her mind of what had been, replacing her thoughts with those of Nymphosis, and transforming her into a creature of desire and lust.

Jeff’s computer flashed to a new page. “Preparing final settings. Do you wish your Gocum to retain her prior memories?” Jeff clicked ‘Yes’. ”Select control collar style.” Jeff looked at the screen. A series of necklaces and collars were displayed, from simple thin chains, to thick metal bands. His eyes were drawn to a thin silver rope-like necklace with four open rings spaced around the loop. “In the event of a dangerous situation, your Gocum can be recalled immediately to the cube. Choose and say your emergency password.” Jeff pondered, then remembered one of his sister’s favorite films as a kid. “Sanctuary.” “Settings entered. To gain maximum experience points, new masters are advised to train and condition their Gocum before entering into competitions.”

The program closed and Jeff stared at the cube and shivered with anticipation. His hand reached for the Go-cube. Grasping it firmly he stretched out his arm. With quivering breath he intoned, “Maddy. I USE YOU!” A flash filled the room and just as suddenly as she had disappeared, Maddy was standing before him.

Jeff gasped at the sight before him. Gone were the shapeless sweats and t-shirt she wore into his room. A thin black thong nestled in her dewy furrow, her nether lips pouting on either side of the fabric while the thin cloth passed through her ass crack, leaving her round butt exposed to his gaze. A thin, white, undercut tank top barely concealed the upper half of her B-cup breasts as her hard nipples poked out the sheer cloth. The silver collar fit snugly around her neck, and as he had hoped looked more like jewelry than a slave collar. Maddy’s long blond hair flowed in a careless mess around her face as her skin shone with a light coating of perspiration. Her eyes were a mix of emotion. Confusion, fear, and desire swirled through them as her mouth parted, gasping in a husky whisper,“How may I serve you, Master?”

Jeff swallowed hard as he looked at his sister. “Come here.”

Maddy slinked over to her brother and straddled Jeff’s legs, running her hands down his chest, trembling slightly. His hands almost mirrored hers, but slid up her flat belly to her lemon-sized breasts, kneading and exploring female flesh for the first time. Maddy’s mouth opened to a soft moan has her brother’s hands lifted her top over her head, his eyes wide with amazement and lust as he took in her beauty. His warm breath caressed her soft flesh as his head drew closer then jolts of electricity seemed to flash from her breasts to her core as his hot mouth sucked in her hard nipple.

“Oohhhhhh Jefffffff! YESSSSSSSSSS!” Maddy thrashed as his explorations grew more insistent, writhing on his lap, feeling the bulge growing beneath her. His hand entwined in her hair, slowly pushing her downwards as her hands seemed to move on their own, seeking out his expanding shaft, freeing it from the clothing encasing it.

“Suck me, sis. Suck you owner’s cock. You’re my slut now. My plaything.”

Sliding to her knees, Maddy knew he was right. She left a trail of kisses down his belly as her eyes feasted on the object of her need, its five inches hard and stretching for the warmth of her mouth. Panting, drool seeping from the corner of her lips she moaned, “Your sluttoy,” then engulfed his crown in her warm mouth.

“Ohhhh gawwd Maddy! That’s sooo good! Ahhhhhhhh!” Jeff thrust his hips up into her mouth as he remembered one of the commands from the video. “Maddy… TONGUE SWIRL.”

Maddy felt her tongue seem to come alive, working seemingly on its own. It spun down his hard shaft in rapid circles as she pursed her lips about him. Flickering spinning wetness slid and slipped along his length. Jeff felt his belly tighten and hips start to pulse as the sensations racked his mind.

“FUCCCCK I’M GONNA CUM SIS!”

His hips gave a sharp lurch, shoving his length deep into her mouth. Bucking and shaking he forced her head down, locking her dancing tongue to his pulsing shaft. Hot jizz blasted into her gulping throat over and over as she drained him and then trickled to a gentle oozing as she slurped the last pearls into her mouth.

“Oh wow Maddy, that was awesome!”

“Thank you, Master. Your sisterslut loves your cum. May I pleasure you more?”

Jeff pulled his sister into his arms and softly stroked her hair. “Maybe in a little bit. We have all weekend.” He paused, thinking then spoke again, “Well actually, we have forever.”

Maddy’s face expanded into a broad smile. “Then I guess picking the wrong gift wasn’t so bad?”

“No my slut. Accidents happen. And this one was perfect. I can’t wait to show you what is in store for you.”

She pulled him tighter as they embraced. “Neither can I.”

Behind them, the computer updated her status. “Experience Points: 5. Oral virginity bonus: 15. 180 points remaining until Level 2.