The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl Sex Heaven, Part 4

13. It’s all over

The small, bald, bespectacled man in a lab coat playfully slapped Tracy’s breast and watched as it swiveled before going back to its straight up cone-shaped status. He did not hit it too hard, as he did not want to knock off the nipple clamp that was pumping electrically-based stimulation to it.

He did not have to worry about knocking Tracy off the hospital table, as her head, arms and legs were strapped to it, although her legs restraints were positioned to give them the widest possible spread.

“Cindy, take a break from your girlfriend and come here,” the man said.

Cindy popped her head up, interrupting her duty of eating Tracy’s pussy during the enslaving session.

She stood up, gave a brief sigh, and unhitched a vibrator that was attached to the bottom of the table. She inserted the vibrator into Tracy’s slit, watched as Tracy’s gave a small gasp when it was inserted, and went over to him.

“Don’t you ever get tired of licking her pussy, other managers put the vibrator in after an hour,” said the man.

“Tired of sex with Tracy, that’s never happened Dr. Kronos, that’s like saying you’d get tired of drinking the best wine or eating at the finest restaurant,” said Cindy brightly.

“Well, I wanted to let you know that I just ran the latest battery of tests on her and Tracy as a person basically doesn’t exist anymore; save us letting her retain her memories and basic personality template so as not to arouse suspicion” said the doctor. “She no longer has free will or even recognizes the concept of independence. She is fully converted to being an agent for the Forum.

“This was our first test into trying to control a public figure and I must say Cindy you did it beautifully. I can see why you are the head cheerleader at Pepperdine.”

The pair looked at Tracy’s incredible body, the sheen of sweat rolling though her six-pack abs, the throbbing of her hips, the emptiness of her eyes as blue lights poured into them.

“I just had to take it slower than usual doctor. There are so many people around her, professionally and personally, and Tracy had such a massive independent streak to begin with,” said Cindy with a smile. “But more than anything she loves sex with women and I just kept upping the sex ante in small increments and before she even knew what happened – Wham—I had her mind, body and soul. And what a body!”

“Well, Spa project one is finished and I see project two is doing nicely,” said the doctor.

The two then turned around to look at a table opposite Tracy’s.

Bridget lay there as helpless as her boss. Her wide open green eyes getting the programming beams and a small, blonde head was bobbing in and out of her minge. Her lower body twisted and thrusted from the great sexual pleasure it was receiving.

“Sammi Jo is my protégé on the squad, she’ll do a good job,” said Cindy. “Bridget is real clever and crafty and supersmart but she also has a big appetite for sex. For us to get her is an accomplishment. Once her mind is ours, like Tracy’s, she can really help us.”

“Yes, she is special indeed,” said Dr. Kronos. “When I first tested her she had some kind of strange electric aura around. Nothing dangerous but I’ve never seen it before. I had to make some adjustments to the lasers and it seems to be fine now.”

“I can tell, every day Bridget falls a little deeper into our way of thinking, it’s just a matter of time,” said Cindy. “And Tracy is working real hard on her too, and that’s a big help because I think Bridget is secretly in love with her or something.

“When she totally falls, the whole Spa is open for us to pick and choose, and wait to you see what choices we have!”

“Yes, the Spa will make a fine satellite base of operations for the Women’s United Forum,” said the doctor.

He saw that Cindy was now looking longingly at Tracy’s very wet pussy.

“OK, I know where you want to be, go,” said the doctor with a laugh.

Cindy scurried back to end of the table, removed the vibrator and quickly buried her face between Tracy’s thighs again.

14. The Savior

Leslie stretched out her lean form and smiled to herself as she relaxed in the sauna, and she could tell the other women in there were enjoying the view.

It was her last day in Southern California as she was leaving the next morning to return to college, and some of the members and instructors had just thrown her a going-away party.

Among the presents had been a vibrating dildo, buttplugs, tubes of lube, whips and other assorted toys, all of which were immediately put to use on Leslie.

The show of great affection to someone whom they had known only a week touched the usually tough-minded Leslie and brought out an emotion she never really felt before – guilt.

The fact that the Women’s United Forum controlled Tracy and now had its hooks deep into Bridget originally meant nothing to her. She’d be safe back at school soon enough. Actually, in the case of Bridget, she thought it was a hoot as she had tried and failed to do the same thing to her.

But as the week progressed and she had sex with more and more of the staff and membership, and thus got to know them in an extremely intimate way, she started to feel sorry for them, knowing they had no idea they were soon to become helpless pawns.

Tracy obviously did not suffer fools in her place.

All the girls were hot and horny for girl sex but they were also very nice (except for this one instructor named Patty, Leslie was not too keen on her) and the thought that Bridget and Tracy would soon arrange for them to be hypnotized and then put on a slab and brainwashed now made Leslie uncomfortable.

She watched as Bridget went up to members and talked to them about how great the forum was and how they should come to a meeting. She saw the sign-up sheet for a bus trip to the forum’s meetinghouse in the desert and how Tracy was pushing the instructors to go.

Many girls begged Leslie to come back for spring break but she knew by then Bridget would have gotten to all of them, and she figured they’d be out protesting or become prostitutes to raise funds or having sex with some bigwig’s wife in order to further the forum’s wishes. They wouldn’t be, well, THEM by that time.

Leslie had no doubt about that. She knew Bridget might be enslaved but she still retained her intelligence, and from first-hand experience Leslie knew you did not outfox Bridget when she wanted something.

“Bridget will win again, even as a slave!” Leslie suddenly shouted to a bunch of startled girls in the sauna.

“And my friends here will lose, just like before,” sighed Leslie as she mumbled to herself. “But it’s not my problem, and I have to watch it. Tracy likes me, if I give them the chance, I could be sitting there too watching spirals saying ‘Yes, Mistress’. Bridget would love that.

“Screw all of this.”

A very conflicted Leslie walked out of the sauna, clothed in just a towel, and went to the locker room for some privacy. It was the only spot in the building where for sanitary reasons sex was not allowed, so usually it was empty except for people changing clothes.

She had some thinking to do, she wasn’t used to moral dilemmas.

“How does that red-headed bitch do it,” she thought angrily. “The Forum nailed her and made her a slave but now she is going to be a hero to them as the one who organizes the total takeover of the Spa and all of its members.

“She’ll probably get to be among its leaders. They’ll give her a bunch of sex slaves for her pleasure who’ll say ‘Hail Bridget’ every time they see her and all fight to lick her pussy. That kind of stuff should happen to me. Damn! Even when Bridget loses, she wins.”

Leslie sat there angrily but then she thought of all her new friends/sex partners marked for slavery and soon her thoughts became ones of bewilderment and then confusion on what to do…

Why Leslie did what she did next is to this day debated among members of The Association:

Whatever it was, Leslie put on a jog bra and a bikini bottom and grabbed the antique bottle filled with brown liquid she had stashed deep in her locker—and headed for Tracy’s office.

15. Prelude

When Leslie reached the foyer, she saw Darlene, a 19-year-old blonde who usually staffed the front desk, in Bridget’s seat.

“Hey Leslie, how was your party, I heard the screaming so I figure it was fun,” said Darlene in a chipper voice. “I was stuck here or you know I would have been there.”

“That’s OK Dar, maybe you can help me later with the leftovers,” said Leslie with a wink. “Hey, where is my pal Bridget. Time to say my goodbyes.”

“Oh, she went into Tracy’s office along with that Cindy chick,” said Darlene. “They said they’d be a while so I have to sit here.”

“Oh, A While,” said Leslie with a smirk.

“Actually, I don’t think they are having sex, Bridget took out a lot of membership files from the cabinet and brought them in with her,” said Darlene. “Don’t know why.”

“I do,” thought Leslie.

“Well, I’d like to say goodbye to Tracy and Bridget, they’ve been so great to me this week,” said Leslie.

“Sure,” said Darlene, who then hit the intercom. “Excuse me Tracy, but Leslie is here and would like to see you and Bridget.”

There was silence for 45 seconds and Leslie could tell from Darlene’s scrunched forehead this was not normal. Finally, the intercom crackled. It was Cindy’s voice: “Give us a minute Darlene dear and send her in.”

Inside the office, Cindy turned to Bridget and Tracy, who were sitting at a table filled with folders and staring at her intently.

“Revolutionary fuck-slaves Bridget and Tracy, you got the plan down now for Leslie?”

“Yes, Cindy-boss,” they said together.

Next: The Finale