The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl Sex Heaven, Part 3

By Rinky Dink

9. The Meeting

“Who the fuck is that!” asked Cindy as she almost banged her head on the table as she scrambled out from underneath, where she had been happily eating out the zonked-out Bridget.

“I don’t know ... no one knocks on my door, they either go through Bridget or buzz me since they know I’m usually having sex in here,” said a still very loopy Tracy.

“Say you’ll be there in a second Tracy,” said Cindy in a sharp tone.

“Hold on, I’m coming!” shouted Tracy at the door, who then had the emotion drain once again from her face and blankly looked at Cindy for further instructions.

Before the knock, with her latest brainwashing session completed, Cindy had handed Tracy the spiral and assigned her to stand next to Bridget and keep the spiral in front of her face so she could begin the enslavement process of Tracy’s loyal assistant.

It was a simple task and that’s all basically the brain-fried Tracy could do at the moment.

“Well, I was planning on taking Bridget to your back room anyhow, the quicker I get her sexed up the better for our purposes,” said Cindy as she took back the spiral and motioned Bridget to stand up.

Bridget shuffled along near Cindy, her eyes wide and empty, her breasts swinging slightly in her Lycra blue sports bra as her body was in an extremely relaxed state.

“She’s not a public figure like you, and you said she has no family in the area, so I can ship her to the house for accelerated programming immediately with no time limit,” said Cindy. “Go throw on your outfit, and be my good revolutionary fuck-slave and deal with whoever is at the door best you can, make sure I’m not disturbed.”

“I understand,” said Tracy a bit groggily.

10. The Meeting, Part 2

When the door opened, the staggering erotic beauty of Tracy in person floored Leslie. Her perfectly cut body, her flowing brunette locks, the large, perfect globes that were her breasts, even her light makeup seemed perfect.

Leslie wanted to immediately pull down Tracy’s thong and begin licking—but figured she should introduce herself first.

“Hey, I’m Bridget’s friend Leslie from back East, visiting L.A. for the week, do you know where she is?” she half-gasped.

Having just come off the deep sex-based brainwashing the forum used to put her under their spell, Tracy currently had the mindset of a drugged sex addict, and seeing Leslie in her barely-there clothes got her pussy twitching immediately.

“Cindy-boss did say deal with her best I can, that could mean a lot of things,” thought Tracy in her addled brain. “And she’ll be busy having sex with Bridget anyhow. This girl is smoking too. I must do what is best for me.”

“Don’t know exactly where Bridget is but I meet so few people from her life before she came to the Spa; please come in and wait for her in my office,” said Tracy as Leslie stepped inside. “I’m sure she’ll pop up soon. Until then I’m sure we can find something to do.”

Pass made and soon accepted.

Leslie had heard Bridget’s stories over lunch about Tracy’s voracious appetite for female flesh; and frankly, she had played with herself many mornings watching Tracy’s exercise show. She saw Tracy lick her lips and give Leslie’s slender but curvy body a good up-and-down look.

Fearless Leslie decided to go for it.

She flicked off the spaghetti straps of what passed for a top and then pulled out the strings in her bikini and as they pooled at her feet, she stood before Tracy naked.

“Hmmm, any ideas what we can do to pass the time until Bridget comes back,” said Leslie, who then gave Tracy a slow wink, as if she needed any more signals.

“Well, any friend of Bridget’s is a friend of mine,” said Tracy as she was now quickly recovering from her stupor– Bridget’s friend was really cool. “Since I’ve known you for a whole 30 seconds, I now consider you a close friend, and there is a reason I have shag carpeting here.”

Tracy whipped off her bra top and thong and pushed Leslie down to the floor.

They immediately began French kissing and clawing at each other’s ample breasts.

Tracy began twisting the bullet-like nipples on Leslie and continued to jam her tongue down Leslie’s throat.

Tracy soon had her mouth on Leslie’s B-cup breasts and sucked heartily as Leslie began to moan. “This girl’s tongue is like magic,” thought Leslie. “I’d like to her enslave her too if I could.”

Leslie, on automatic sex pilot, worked her hand into Tracy’s nether regions and inserted to fingers into her sopping wet pussy while her thumb flicked Tracy’s engorged clit.

After a few more minutes, both Tracy’s enslaved mind and Leslie’s preoccupied one were fogged with arousal and the room was filled with sounds of their combined moaning.

“It’s 69 time Leslie,” said Tracy as she began to swing her body to feast on Leslie’s ripe, young pussy lips. “My tongue can’t wait anymore.”

Leslie’s eyes widened as Tracy’s hips swung her way. She obviously had a Brazilian done and Leslie was excited to begin lapping away at a totally hairless pussy.

She buried her head in Tracy’s slickened thighs and sighed in happiness at having hit the mother lode. Tracy’s pussy slit was so wide, the skin so soft, the clit so red and cute and begging to be flicked and licked.

The perfect pussy as far as Leslie was concerned as she took a few wonderful-tasting licks and sighed in contentment. She was indeed in girl sex heaven.

Then reality crashed into her head.

BRIDGET!

She might be in danger and Leslie at the moment was probably the only one who could save her. Tracy’s initial glassy-look when she opened the door had been noticed by Leslie’s sharp eye. It confirmed what Bridget had told her, the forum had bagged Tracy.

Thinking purely selfishly, she could have great sex with Tracy, hit the gym and then head to the beach for a week of fun—and in the process know she had doomed her former hated rival. She would finally get her revenge on Bridget.

But Leslie felt something stir deep inside of her – maturity? – the lack of which was the main reason Victoria had passed her over for Bridget in the first place.

Looking back, Leslie realized it was her own ambition that started the trouble, and Leslie also had many common friends who would be very upset by Bridget’s disappearance.

She knew what the right thing to do was. But ruining Bridget’s life did seem so – delectable—was the word Leslie decided was appropriate.

Leslie gave a brief sigh as she continued to lick heartily while her hands began caressing Tracy’s butt.

She decided a way to pick what to do as she reluctantly pulled her mouth off of Tracy’s now swollen, very wet, red clit.

“Tracy, as manager you can authorize someone to get a week’s pass, right?” said Leslie.

Tracy grunted and bobbed her head up and down, not letting up for a second her tongue-lashing of Leslie’s pussy.

“Well, Bridget said I could have one and since she is not here could you get me one,” asked Leslie in a pleading voice. “Your Spa is so magnificent. I love it here.”

Tracy smacked her lips as she quickly dipped her head upward.

“No prob, you’re a real cool chick but there will be a price,” she said.

“But I’m just a poor college student,” whined Leslie. “I don’t have much money.”

Tracy then put on the most evil-looking grin Leslie had seen since her time with Professor Sawyer.

“I don’t want your money, I want your pussy for a weird little kink I don’t get to do too often,” said Tracy with a maniacal laugh.

“I call it: Anal fisting with handcuffs.”

Leslie’s eyes became as wide as saucers. She knew what anal sex was and what fisting was and certainly handcuffs, but she had never heard of combining all three. It sounded sick and twisted but if Tracy wanted to do it, undoubtedly hot as hell.

Weirdly, Leslie knew Tracy’s mind was under someone else’s control but she totally trusted her. She had known her only a few minutes but she just couldn’t imagine Tracy hurting someone, even in her current state as a puppet having her strings pulled by the radical Forum.

But first things first, her pussy was wet and needy and aching for Tracy’s tongue to return.

“Fuck first, then I’ll do that kinky thing,” said Leslie, who immediately re-buried her head between Tracy’s thighs.

Leslie’s hips bucked as she felt Tracy go back to work and soon she was squealing as an orgasm overtook her body. Leslie’s tongue kept at it and soon she felt Tracy’s lower body quiver and she withdrew her head with pride, getting off such a sex veteran like Tracy was a feather in her cap.

While Tracy’s eyes were closed as she grunted with pleasure, Leslie reached behind and removed the antique bottle she had stuck in her buttcrack and hid it under her tiny top, which happened to be laying nearby.

She did not need the bottle now, but soon her ass would need to be open and available for who knew what.

11. The political slavery of Tracy and Bridget

Tracy felt bad that Leslie never got to work out that day, she’d spent the next few hours recovering in the Spa Jacuzzi, so she gave Leslie week-long passes not just for her but for her all her college friends.

Bridget was not at work the next day when Leslie came back. Tracy said something about her being ‘on assignment’ but Leslie had little time to wonder about it as she and her pals were pounced upon by the staff and members and quickly became part of the sexual machinations of the Spa.

When Leslie returned to the Spa the following day, she came alone. Her friends claimed exhaustion with all having sore pussies and butts needing to heal. As soon as she walked in the receptionist told her to go to Bridget’s desk.

Leslie was not sure what she expected Bridget to look like, maybe wearing strips of torn cloth and a studded dog collar that said ‘Slave’ on it or something, but she appeared the same as the last time she had seen her, with her Malibu Women’s Health Spa staff cut-off shirt and Lycra short-shorts.

“Hey Leslie, looks like you’ve found a home away from home,” grinned Bridget as she motioned Leslie to pull up a chair.

“And I can see why you’ve made this your home,” said Leslie. “By the way, I missed saying thanks for the pass yesterday to you Bridge, where exactly were you.”

Leslie thought she could see the wheels turning in Bridget’s head, undoubtedly remembering the excuse her enslavers programmed her to say. Revenge was so sweet.

“Nothing you need to know, business,” said Bridget. “But I do need to talk with you about what we discussed over lunch a couple days ago.”

“Oh, about Tracy being taken over by the Women’s United Forum and you have a potion from the Augur to de-slave her,” said Leslie. “Don’t worry Bridge, we’re pals now. I’ll help in anyway I can in your quest to totally destroy the Forum.”

The way Bridget’s eyes lit up when Leslie said ‘totally destroy the forum’ confirmed what she had assumed.

Bridget had spent the previous day splayed out on a hospital table, hypnotized out of her gourd, with clamps all over her stimulating her sexually, while blue laser beams poured into her eyes and scrambled her mind into total obedience.

It made Leslie so wet to think about it.

“No, that’s not going to happen!,” said Bridget a bit more sharply then she realized she should have. “Anyhow, I don’t have any potion, the cleaning crew must have taken that bottle off my desk by mistake.

“Actually Leslie, I brought you in here for the opposite reason.

“I’ve decided I want to be a part, hopefully a major part, in the Women’s United Forum and the reason I told you that story about them enslaving Tracy was because we still had bitter feeling at the time and I didn’t want you involved in anything so important to me, which the forum is definitely going to be.”

“So that story was total bullshit,” said Leslie.

“Yes”

“Tracy is not a brainwashed zombie lesbian sex slave for the forum.”

“Of course not Leslie, don’t be silly.”

“And you were just throwing me off the trail of the Women’s United Forum because it is such a great thing.”

“Totally, but now that we’ve patched things up, and Tracy has such a high opinion of you, it’s too bad you won’t be around. I’d love you to come to one of our meetings.”

“Well, life’s full of disappointments Bridge and thanks for asking, but school does call. I’m glad you feel good enough about me to be so honest. I really appreciate it.”

“That’s awesome Leslie, I feel like we did back at the villa in Rome when we were so close,” said Bridget as she stood up with a big smile.

“Me too!” cried Leslie as she got up and gave Bridget a hug. “I have a group workout now Bridget I’m late for but I hope we can get together some more, really soon.”

As soon as she reached the hallway, and out of Bridget’s sight, Leslie pressed her back against the wall and slowly crumbled to the ground.

She was laughing uncontrollably. ‘Pretty good acting job by me, I should change my major to drama,’ thought Leslie as she rolled on the rug still laughing so hard tears were now streaming down her pinkish-hued cheeks.

She imagined what the scene would be like later that night.

Bridget would robotically shuffle into the house in the desert, her slit dripping at the mere thought she would soon be in the presence of her owner turned her on.

Her Mistress would be there waiting for her in the center and Bridget would drop to her knees and her new owner would caress her head while Bridget would purr under her touch in contentment.

Eyes shining with the strength of her domination, the slavemistress would look down with a sneer and say: “Did you accomplish your assignment, Bridget-Slut.”

“Yes my beloved Mistress,” said Bridget as she brushed her head against her smooth thigh. “I totally fooled that idiot Leslie as you ordered. She now believes I was making it all up, not knowing the wonders of being enslaved to you like I and Tracy have discovered.”

“You have done well my puppet,” says Mistress. “As a reward for your loyal slavery to our cause, I will let you come.”

Bridget let out an ear-piercing wail and fell over on her side as her body began spasming, she shrieked and cried and the rug under her got damper and damper………

Leslie had stopped laughing as she noticed the irony of her little reverie. SHE had actually been rolling on the floor and she could feel her bottom had a big wet spot.

“This is way too good to be true,” she said with a giggle before she got herself up and went off to the gym for some serious fun and games with her new friends.

12. The Manifest

Bridget thought she heard some strange sounds out in the hall but she was used to that working at the Spa, and she needed to tell Tracy the good news anyhow so she rushed into her office.

“Tracy, I talked to Leslie and it’s all fixed,” said Bridget. “She’s so smart it’s not easy to put something over on her bit I did it.”

“Cool, I like her a lot Bridget,” said Tracy. “The forum was concerned but I’ll tell Cindy it’s OK. It’s so nice to have an ally here now when it comes to the forum.”

Tracy was sitting in a love seat, a small book in her hand.

“Make that a very loyal ally,” said Bridget as she sat right next to Tracy and gave her a kiss. “Thanks a lot for giving me yesterday off to let me spend all day learning about the forum. I had some doubts going in, and I guess I still have a few.

“But it’s seems like a great thing and I, uh, met Sammi Jo and she was very helpful too.”

“Helpful with learning what the forum is about or helpful in getting your pussy licked, like Cindy is with me,” asked Tracy with an arched eyebrow.

“Just helpful all around,” said Bridget with a giggle. “I promised to come by and see her again tonight.”

“Well, I was about to read the Women’s United Forum manifesto,” said Tracy was a smirk. “Care to join me?”

“Oooh, I was going to do that when I got home but I’d love to hear you read it to me,” said Bridget excitedly.

“OK, but I warn you, I usually make it though just a page and a half at a time,” said Tracy as she flipped though the book. “Here is a good one for a promising newcomer like you. The manifesto on Freedom.”

Tracy and Bridget both pulled down their shorts, leaving their nether regions bare, as Bridget already knew the custom when reading the Manifesto.

“Women must unite in freedom against their enemies around them, they must rely on each other for comfort,” read Tracy in a voice that quavered a bit at the end.

Both of Tracy and Bridget’s eyes bugged out and their respective hips gave a quick thrust.

“Uniting physically as well as mentally is a key the causes of the forum… to true freedom. Women will unite, must unite, in complete lock-step with the forum agenda.”

Bridget was now crushing her breasts together while Tracy gave a gasp and began fingering her love hole with her free hand.

“Women should seek to unite with their sisters and express their freedom. Freedom to live, freedom to love, free- ….. ooooh.”

Tracy’s body was shuddering now and her hand was working her slit furiously, her fingers almost totally inside her body. Bridget was rocking back and forth, one hand mashing her breasts, the other plucking at her clit.

“Read…..please….more!” cried Bridget as her body began slamming uncontrollably into Tracy’s side.

“Freedom for forum women, freedom for all. United women to be free to serve the forum without question …. Free to. … Owww.”

Tracy was now in full convulsions as her body shook and her hips thrusted up as far as her lithe body would go and her slit was now pouring juice out of it.

“Women must be …. Free. … under the forum.”

Bridget gave a cry as she tumbled out of the love seat. She flipped over, shouting the whole time, as she spread her cum all over the shag rug.

Tracy now had the love seat to herself and began thrashing around with loud shrieks and her hips continually pulling her up off the seat as it kept thrusting against air, as wetness dribbled down her thighs.

Having experienced this quite a few times, Tracy was able to maintain enough self-control not to step on Bridget, who was rolling around the floor like a beached mackerel in total sexual ecstasy, and somehow keep holding onto the book.

“Freedom only comes about with loyalty to the forum. Women must be free to serve. … the for. … forum. … oh, freaking lord!!!.”

The book flew out of Tracy’s hand and she crashed onto the floor, luckily Bridget had rolled a few yards away at this point, the additional words Tracy had been able to get out causing Bridget to feel like her vagina was about to burst and her clit was on fire.

Bridget felt like her body was about to go up in flames of sexual excitement, she could not believe the amount of sexual thrills coursing through her body, even the inductions she did for The Association were nothing like this.

She looked over at Tracy, a goofy grin on her boss’s face as the lower part of her was slamming up and down on the floor wildly as her hands now clawed at her areolas and were twisting her nipples.

Bridget thought there she could not be turned on more when what felt like a bolt of electricity went though her of pure sexual pleasure. She screamed as loud as she possibly could, bent her body upward as high as possible as the mother of all orgasms hit her – and lost consciousness.

…. When Bridget woke up, she saw Tracy licking at her nipples and then at her neck in slow, loving strokes.

Groggily, Bridget raised her head and propped herself up a little bit on her elbows.

“I guess my revival efforts worked,” said Tracy with a grin as she gave Bridget a kiss with plenty of tongue in it.

“Yeah, you’re a regular EMT Trace,” said Bridget in a weary voice. “I can’t fucking believe, well, the unbelievable fucking I just had.”

Tracy just smiled and gave Bridget’s face quick kisses all over it.

“Now, still have doubts about the forum,” said Tracy as she looked down upon the prone Bridget.

“Getting smaller,” said Bridget as she pulled Tracy down to her, the bodies now piled on top of each other, and they began kissing and caressing each other.

To be continued…..