The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girls Sex Heaven – Finale

16. Doubt

As Cindy went into the back room of the office, Bridget moved her chair next to Tracy’s.

“I don’t know about this Trace, I know it’ll benefit the forum, but it just doesn’t seem right somehow, what we’re going to do to Leslie,” said Bridget is a soft voice.

Tracy smiled and then dipped her hand into Bridget’s blue Lycra thong. Bridget gave a start and then a smirk as Tracy began rubbing her clit between her fingers. Bridget knew this always turned her into a pool of sexual jelly.

“Bridget, I’ve been going to meetings a lot longer than you,” said Tracy as she now worked Bridget’s clit furiously. “You’ve got to adapt your personality to what the forum needs from you. I had the same thoughts as you originally but now I know the truth.

“We are part of the forum. There is really no Tracy or Bridget, or soon Leslie, when you think about it, those are just names to identify ourselves in the world.

“We are part of the Women’s United Forum and to further their objectives is what our bodies should be used for. It really makes sense now to me and it will to you soon enough.”

Tracy then leaned over and gave Bridget a deep kiss.

Bridget could not think about much of anything at the moment, as her breathing was hard and erratic and her clit was throbbing with excitement under Tracy’s touch.

She still had a doubt or two but knew Tracy had more experience with the forum—and if Tracy was OK with it—that was enough for Bridget.

Bridget gave a gasp as a small orgasm went through her. Tracy took this to mean the debate was over and gave her a small shove.

“OK, get off the chair and back there with Cindy and get ready, and no funny business,” said Tracy as she stood up and began taking off her clothes. “Time to do my thing.”

* * *

17. Battle of the Sex, Part 1

When Leslie entered the office, the sight of Tracy leaning seductively on her desk, completely naked, greeted her.

“Well, this is a nice farewell present,” said Leslie. “I thought Bridget and Cindy were in here too.”

“They’re in the next room, waiting to see you as well,” said Tracy as she made her way up to Leslie. “But I wanted you first, all to myself.”

Tracy then pulled off Leslie’s bra top and fastened her mouth to one of her nipples and began bathing it with her tongue.

She then dipped her hand into Leslie’s bikini bottom and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

Leslie gave a small moan as Tracy’s fingers, as usual, found her G-spot and she could feel the sexual energy soon throbbing from her slit.

“You see, I don’t want you to go Leslie, I want you here, with me at the Spa,” said Tracy as she moved her head over to Leslie’s other, now bullet-like, nipple. “And I’ll do. … anything to keep you here.”

Tracy’s other hand was now ministering to her clit as well and Leslie was quivering in heat. She could barely remember her name at this point let alone what her purpose being there was, the sex was just too good with Tracy.

She slowly sank to the floor with a sigh and Tracy got right on top of her, keeping her tongue and hands all over Leslie’s body.

“College. … I have to get back. … to college,” said Leslie in a half-plea as Tracy was now kissing her breasts and neck while her fingers were now deep inside Leslie’s box.

“We have colleges here too sweetie,” said Tracy, as she began deeply French-kissing Leslie and ground her body into Leslie’s now writhing form. “And I’ve had sex with enough administrators to get you into ANY college around here you’d like.”

Leslie tried to think, but it was just so hard through the sexual fog Tracy was creating in her head.

“Maybe Bridget’s been telling the truth. Maybe that whole ‘Tracy is a slave’ story was to trick me up,” thought Leslie drowsily. “Tracy and Bridget have been acting pretty normal as far as I can see. Yeah, they are really into that Forum shit but so what. I should just relax and enjoy.

“Oh. …. Oh-h-h-h!. …. holy moses!”

Leslie’s hips gave a furious buck and Tracy got off of her as she watched Leslie go through an orgasm.

“I’m not taking no for an answer Leslie,” said Tracy with a wide smile as she made her way to a nearby shelf. “I’m going to stuff you with so much sex, you’ll never want to leave here.”

The words went out of one ear of Leslie’s and out the other as she was too engrossed in the major orgasm Tracy had triggered in her.

Leslie took deep, slow breaths as the orgasm finally began to wind down, and when she turned her head she saw Tracy admiring her pert breasts going up and down.

She then noticed Tracy was lashing a strap-on to her hips but the type of dildo attached to it was of a kind Leslie had never seen before.

And then it hit her.

“That’s ‘The Terminator’ isn’t it Tracy,” Leslie managed to croak out.

Tracy nodded.

“Holy shit!”

Leslie had heard from the other girls about this incredible strap-on Tracy had made specifically for her body and tastes. Rumor had it Tracy had sex with the wife and daughter (and maybe even the husband, a man!) of a major sex toy manufacturer to have this special attachment created for her.

The dildo vibrated, was heated and had tiny quill-like protrusions all over that stimulated an entire vagina, plus an extension that vibrated on the clit as well. And Tracy could adjust all of it to perfectly fit the pussy of whomever she felt like having sex with at the time.

The girls dubbed the device “The Terminator” because it killed a pussy’s desire for anything else. After orgies, Leslie heard the stories about it while the girls relaxed.

They said one member had become a nun after Tracy used it on her because sex would never feel that good again, so she might as well make herself useful to the world. Then there was the instructor who was now in the looney bin, driven stark raving mad by the incredible pleasure she had received from ‘The Terminator’.

It sounded like urban legends to Leslie but it drove home the point of its power.

She knew when Tracy plunged that special strap-on into her, she would have thunderous orgasm after orgasm and shout to the high heavens her pleasure.

Tracy would say things to her and she would try desperately to disagree, but the dildo would plunge again and again into her as she spasmed in heat.

Eventually, she would be nodding furiously, hopelessly hooked, and be putty in Tracy’s hands while she writhed and screamed in ecstasy and lost all control of her mind and body.

Leslie knew she had to think – and fast. The initial thought of incredible sexual pleasure of a life at the Spa was appealing but the core of her basic personality — being the ultimate Alpha female — now reared back into her mind.

She loved sex but not the way Tracy or even Bridget did.

They liked it for the pure pleasure of the act, Leslie liked that part as well but for her, sex was also a vehicle for control and power. Leslie had worked hard to put together a personal harem of hot girls back at school under her thumb, ready and waiting for her return to take turns licking her pussy.

She knew if she gave in to “The Terminator”, Tracy would have power over Leslie and being controlled by another woman, particularly one who was probably a slave, was not something Leslie liked to imagine.

Leslie knew what she had to do.

“Uh, Tracy, I’m just a kid, could we ‘69’ first, then get into that,” said Leslie in her most innocent, quavering voice. “Then we can talk about my transferring, inbetween licks of course.”

Tracy smiled when Leslie said the word ‘transferring’ and unbuckled the strap-on.

“Sure Leslie, let’s, ha, ha, talk,” said Tracy as she got down on the shag carpet with Leslie, as Leslie slowly pulled down her bikini bottom.

Leslie was soon staring at Tracy’s perfect pussy and began lapping happily away. She soon felt the wetness of Tracy’s tongue in her slit as well and sank back into a state of sexual bliss.

After a couple of minutes, Leslie could tell Tracy was totally engrossed in eating out her pussy. Sex was fun but it was time to act.

She reached back into her asscrack and removed the bottle while making sure her tongue was still eating out Tracy’s slit. Leslie then angled herself so her body blocked the view of Tracy to her pussy.

Having had untold number of dildos and fists plunged into it, Tracy’s hole was nice and wide as her lips puffed up and separated nicely.

Leslie then withdrew her tongue and immediately poured a quick dose of the brown liquid into her target, only a little more than an ounce, and watched it disappear into Tracy’s vagina.

The effect was almost immediate.

Tracy was in mid-lick when suddenly she withdrew her tongue and sat up on the floor. She blinked her eyes, shook her head a few times – and then tears rolled down her cheeks.

Leslie had never seen Tracy in such a state and was taken aback for a second. Tracy, even as a slave, seemed always so strong, so confident, so together. But she looked like a total wreck now.

“Bridget! She’s in the other room with…..she’s been. …. I was. … uh….uh,” stammered Tracy.

“It’s OK, I know,” said Leslie. “I know everything. Calm down, I just gave you a bit of, uh, let’s call it an unslaving potion that a friend of mine and Bridget’s made for just such a situation.”

Tracy paused for a second before speaking.

“You’re. …. Leslie right?”

“Well yeah, we were just in the middle of having sex for the sixth time in a week, I’d hope you’d remember my name,” said Leslie caustically.

“I’m sorry Leslie, it’s just that, well, you haven’t been dealing with me, the real me,” said Tracy as tears continued to roll out. “By the time you arrived I was gone. The Tracy you’ve been dealing with was like a robot programmed to jump through the hoops the Forum wanted. I’ve been kind of shoved into a corner of my head.

“I’m so ashamed I let this happen. I’m a role model for so many girls and I would have led them so far astray, I couldn’t help myself. I fought them, I really did. And I’ll never forgive myself for what I’ve allowed to happen to Bridget. We have to save her Leslie. We just have to.”

“Well, first off, don’t be so hard on yourself, you had no shot to fight the brainwashing, Bridget is like a superwoman and she’s going down for the count as well,” said Leslie, now out of her sex fog and in full command of her quite formidable faculties. “Secondly, what was the deal with sexing me up and trying to get me to transfer to a college out here.”

“Bridget and what I was at the time thought you would be a valuable asset to the Forum and Bridget was still worried you might know too much. So when you wanted to see me, we told Cindy-boss, oops I mean Cindy, that it would be a good idea to get you into the Forum,” said Tracy. “The plan was that I would have sex with you until you agreed to transfer.”

“And if I didn’t play along?” asked Leslie.

“Cindy and Bridget are waiting in the back with rags filled with chloroform,” said Tracy. “If you still wanted to leave, I’m suppose to let them know we are coming in there, for what you’d think was group sex.

“Then they would jump you, knock you out and then me and Bridget would hog-tie and rape you while Cindy got her car. Then she would take your body to the Forum house to get convinced to stay here.”

“You mean hypnotized and brainwashed,” said Leslie.

“I didn’t know, and neither does Bridget, about that,” said Tracy, who had stopped crying and spoke evenly. “You can’t imagine how deeply under their control I was. Only now that its influence over me is gone do I remember how it really happened.”

“Hey, if I’m unconscious and helpless, why was the hell was I going to get hog-tied and raped,” said Leslie.

“Oh, that was my contribution to the plot,” said Tracy sheepishly. “Sorry.”

“OK, don’t worry, I have a plan,” said Leslie. “Old-fashioned physical violence. We go in there; you’re a big, strong girl, you take out Cindy and I have no problem punching out Bridget.”

“No,” said Tracy as she quickly got up off the wet carpet. “There will be no violence against women in my Spa. And why would you want to hit Bridget anyway, she has so much respect and speaks so highly of you.”

“She does?” said Leslie with a note of incredulity as she got up off the floor as well and tried to wipe off the sweat and cum. “To be honest, we kind of left things on a bad note last time we saw each other.”

“I don’t know what exactly she was talking about, but when your name was brought up, she was totally positive,” said Tracy. “She said you both used to belong to some association and then you left it entirely, and then she had some philosophical differences with it and left as well. She is now really a member of this association in name only as she has no duties.

“That’s why Bridget turned up here, she was looking for a fresh start. She told me how she admired your courage and decisiveness in seeking to make your own way in life with no help from this association, whatever it is.”

Leslie’s eyes were as wide as saucers. Bridget, the very embodiment of the Association establishment that Leslie had rebelled against, was now an outcast like her. It made sense, Leslie had wondered why the heck Bridget was 3,000 miles away from her important coven duties, but it was still a shock.

“OK then, I have a Plan B,” said Leslie. “I still have some potion left. Go in there and tell them I’m ready to crack, that a threesome with Bridget will do it. When she gets in here, we start a threesome and you be the one that pours it in her pussy, she won’t expect that.”

“I do like your thinking Leslie, everything revolves around sex,” said Tracy with a smile.

18. Battle of the Sex, Part 2

Leslie handed Tracy the bottle and she inserted it into her buttcrack. Being so fit, her taut ass muscles easily held the bottle tight as she made her way to the door.

Tracy knocked and then began talking to hidden faces from the partially open door as Leslie took off her bottom to make herself completely nude and laid back down on the damp floor.

“Ahhhhhhhh!! Sex, more sex,” she wailed. “Where’s Bridget? Lick me Bridget. Please lick me. I need your tongue. I’m not going to school here unless I have sex with both Tracy and Bridget. More sex. Lick, lick me. More sex!!!”

After a minute further of more sexual ravings, Leslie heard the door click close and as she looked up, saw the orange-red haired framed face of Bridget looking down on her.

“Bridge, I’m staying if I know you and Tracy will do me when I want,” panted Leslie. “Fuck me Bridget. You and Tracy fuck me hard and fuck me good right now. I think I like what this Forum stands for too but I need to be fucked now. Double-team me bitches!”

Bridget looked over at Tracy, and Tracy gave her a nod and Bridget removed her clothes. Tracy then guided her down to her knees in front of Leslie, who splayed her legs as wide as possible and Bridget crawled over and began lapping at Leslie’s pussy.

With Bridget’s ass now wiggling in her face, Tracy saw her chance. She quickly shoved the bottle into Bridget’s red-tinged vagina and poured the remaining contents into the slit her tongue had frequently visited.

Bridget’s face quickly left being buried in Leslie’s thighs and whirled around. She looked at Tracy, standing there with the Augur’s now empty bottle in her hand.

Bridget then opened her arms and Tracy got the signal. She bent down and Bridget and Tracy clutched each other, rocking back and forth for support, some quiet sobs being heard, but neither saying a word—none was needed.

Leslie looked on placidly at the show of emotion but frankly weepy scenes like this made her stomach turn.

“OK lovebirds, what do we do about our enslaving pal Cindy in the next room holding a bottle of chloroform with my name on it,” she said.

Bridget unclenched from Tracy and turned to her.

“We go in there and kick her ass.”

* * *

19. The End

Now it was Cindy’s turn to cry, as she sat in the love seat, where Tracy had lain helplessly so many times, enslaving beams of light pouring into her, and bawled like a baby.

No, they had not kicked her ass.

All three had walked into the back room and the clear-eyed, angry look on both Bridget and Tracy told Cindy the jig was up. Bridget quickly grabbed the bottle of chloroform from her hand and marched her back to the main office.

“Hey, should we put some clothes on, we’re all here naked after all,” said Bridget.

“I’m OK with it,” said Leslie with a smirk.

Bridget just gave her a look as she began gathering the bra tops, cut-offs and thongs strewn about and began doling them out to their owners. At least she didn’t have to worry about looking for underwear with this group.

“I still can’t believe it, of all people Leslie saved us,” said Bridget. “No one back home will buy this for a second when I tell them.”

“Well, I think Leslie has proven to be a great friend of yours Bridget; smart, brave, loyal and willing to have sex with girls to help people; every bit a hero in my eyes,” said Tracy. “I think for all that she’s done for us Leslie deserves an all-nighter, don’t you agree Bridget?”

Bridget simply gasped. An ‘all-nighter’ with Tracy had left entire softball teams limp with exhaustion by the time the sun came up. For one girl to experience such unrelenting pleasure from an insatiable sex expert like Tracy would be almost death-defying.

“What, what is it, TELL me,” begged Leslie, who could see by Bridget’s reaction this was a big deal, and since it came from Tracy had to involve sex.

“Leslie, is there anywhere you absolutely have to be the next day or two?” asked Bridget.

“No, I can just tell the other girls I’m not flying out with them because my folks are coming in, classes don’t actually start for a few days.”

“Just as a precaution, do you have your health insurance card with you?”

Leslie’s big brown eyes widened and then she looked over at Tracy, who gave her a slow wink.

“Hell yeah!” said Leslie.

“Go work out Leslie and shower and wait in the foyer for me when you’re done,” said Tracy. “I like them clean and tight. Me and Bridget have some work to do here.”

Leslie half-stumbled out of the office, her mind too preoccupied with thoughts, all of them obscene, as to what her night was going to be like. If she had known being good had these kind of benefits, she would have been nicer a long time ago.

“Now Cindy, you know how easy going I am but I’m pretty mad at you now, turning me into some political sex toy is totally not cool,” snapped Tracy at the blubbering blonde.

“Does this mean … we’re not going to have sex anymore,” sniffed Cindy as she looked up pleadingly at Tracy.

“Well … I guess,” said Tracy. “Even I can’t get in the mood with people I know tried to do not nice things to me. I mean, until Leslie gave me that whatever-it-was potion in my pussy, I was like your totally whacked out zombie slave.”

Bridget thought Cindy’s first concern being whether she still got to have sex with Tracy was strange. She should be worried about more important things, like possibly jail (it was illegal to make someone a brainwashed lesbian sex slave, wasn’t it?).

She decided to enter Cindy’s mind and see her thought process. What Bridget found were twin emotions so overwhelming her knees almost buckled from its intensity. Cindy had two feelings screaming out from her brain: Need and Obedience.

Apparently slavery was not a one-way street. The deeper Cindy had gotten Tracy under her control, the more sex she had received from her and the more Cindy had become hooked on the mind-blowing sex.

And her mind had been messed with just as much as Bridget and Tracy’s, maybe more.

She looked deeper and saw Cindy had been a regular, wholesome student and cheerleader, until she had taken an advanced class by some professor named Kronos, and been turned into his unquestioning servant. It had been a while since Cindy had been in control of her own body.

Cindy was by this point basically a mind-controlled sex junkie totally addicted to Tracy for sex and mindless follower of this Kronos guy. Nothing else mattered to her except keeping the sex pipeline between her and Tracy flowing and obeying his orders.

Bridget was glad to learn that her new friend Sammi Jo was a recent recruit and could be easily turned back to normal. Through Sammi she had met many of the other Pepperdine cheerleaders—and Bridget at that moment made a life-changing decision.

She had begun to miss her involvement in The Association but she did not want to give up the fun lifestyle she had created for herself in Malibu.

She thought Cindy’s condition as a sex-addict could be turned to her advantage. She pulled Tracy aside and explained the situation and her idea. She then used her psionic abilities to reverse as much of the brainwashing Kronos had done to Cindy’s mind as possible.

After a few minutes, Tracy went back over to the trembling and tear-stained face of Cindy.

“OK, there is a way to continue to have sex with me but it will involve some unpleasantness,” said Tracy.

“I can’t go to jail, my mom would die,” cried Cindy.

“No, you don’t have to do that, although we will expect you to testify truthfully to the police when the time comes. Bridget has a friend in the district attorney’s office who is part of her secret association who will see to it you don’t get locked up,” said Tracy.

“But in return The Association wants a favor from you,” interrupted Bridget so excited was she with the idea. “We need your help as captain of the Pepperdine University cheerleading squad.”

“That’s one group of hot girls I’ve never been able to lure over to the dark side, except for you,” joked Tracy. “20 long-legged, tan, blonde super-hotties and they all know they can get into the pants of any guy they want.”

“Oh, you want me to brainwash them into serving both of you as mindless lesbian sex slaves who think of nothing but constantly servicing your pussies, and then turn myself in,” said Cindy.

Tracy and Bridget glanced at each other with a ‘why didn’t we think of that?’ look but Bridget broke the silence. She knew she was too much of a goody two-shoes to go through with it, although she’d certainly be frigging herself to that fantasy for the next couple of weeks.

“No, no, we have something far more, uh, cultural in mind and something they would do willingly.”

“Whatever, as long as my tongue still gets to go inside Tracy, I’ll do it,” said Cindy. “And I bet Sammi Jo, even when she’s clear-headed, will want to keep licking you too Bridget.”

“Now that would be a little slice of heaven,” said Bridget with a smile.

* * *

20. Epilogue

The lobby of the Women’s Celebrity Health Spa was filled with tall, tan blonde girls, all in their early 20’s or late teen’s, milling around mostly in Daisy Dukes and crop tops as they maneuvered to chat between piles of luggage.

Bridget pulled her luggage through the corridor from her desk to the lobby. Knowing the long flight ahead of them, she just wore jean shorts and a blue tank top.

The tallest, tannest and bustiest of the blondes came up to her.

“Hi, you must be Bridget, they said look for the pretty girl with the flaming red-orange hair,” said the blonde. “I’m Candy, the newly elected captain of the cheerleading squad. I heard you are going to be our chaperone.”

“Yep, that’s me,” said Bridget. “I’m sure we’re going to become very good friends Candy over the next few weeks. As the Pepperdine captain I expect you to help me make sure the girls toe the line and do what they are suppose to do.”

“Oh, that won’t be a problem, these are all good girls, we blackball any bad types right off the bat,” said Candy as she batted her long lashes. “Me and the other cheerleaders are just so grateful for this honor.

“I’m mean, flying to Rome to spend three weeks to be part of a new format for Tracy’s oh-so-popular show. And I heard we’re staying at some villa in the heart of Rome that is absolutely spectacular.”

“Yes, I’ve seen it, it is really nice,” said Bridget, who now knew who her first ‘induction’ would be. “I am sure Tracy’s producers will let you know your duties when we get there.

“Oh, and the college intern for Tracy’s show, her name is Leslie, will also be helping me with the chaperoning duties. I do know all your work will be during daylight so the nights will be free.”

“Kewl,” said Candy. “None of us has ever been to Rome. I was told you had so we’ll be counting on you for a lot of guidance on what to do at night.

“Hey, what kind of necklace is that. It looks ancient.”

Bridget was wearing a small, carved stone attached to a shoelace-thin leather strap. She had worn it only one other time.

“I had it on last time I went there, and me and the other girls in my group had a REALLY good time,” said Bridget. “Consider it a good luck charm.”

“Awesome,” said Candy. “I consider you a good luck charm Bridget. I have to admit, some of the girls had reservations about going on a trip involving Tracy. They had heard things about her. That she’s funny, not funny ha, ha. YOU know.

“But I talked with Cindy Brown, she was the outgoing cheerleading captain, and she absolutely raved about you. Said you had like the highest character and integrity imaginable and nothing bad would happen when you were around. Once we were told you would be going on the trip as our chaperone, all the girls immediately fell in line.”

“Well, I’m glad Cindy said that to you,” said Bridget. “Actually, her and Sammi Jo are filling in for me and Tracy at the Spa while we’re away. Now I guess we are all straightened out. So to speak.”

Candy giggled at Bridget’s last remark. At that moment the bus that was going to take them to the airport pulled up and many squeals emanated as cheerleaders grabbed their suitcases and bags and began lining up.

Candy went over to get her stuff. Bridget was able to hang back, she knew as chaperone she had a seat reserved at the front of the bus, and whipped out her cell phone.

She text messaged Victoria: “I definitely want to be a Covenhead now, but only of the new Malibu chapter, it will be ready for inspection in three weeks”, and then gave a long sigh.

“Another Roman Holiday for me, who would have thought,” as she made her way to the bus to begin another journey.

The End