The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl Sex Heaven, Part 2

5. Calm before storm

Monday morning began as usual at the Spa, except that Bridget politely turned down the standing invitation to ring in the new week by having sex with the early shift staff, much to their shock.

She just wasn’t in the mood. And knowing that she was passing up her second all girl sex orgy in four days just deepened her depression.

Tracy strolled in as usual at 10 a.m. and gave a few tongue-laden kisses to instructors and members that she was especially close to and some friendly bottom squeezes and playful breast caresses to extra-frisky girls, before she finally made her way to her office behind Bridget’s desk.

“Hey Bridget, have a fun weekend?,” she asked, leaning over to kiss Bridget and stroke her left breast for a moment.

“Oh, it was definitely interesting. How was your weekend?,” Bridget asked, desperately trying to not to let sadness darken her expression. Seeing Tracy in her normal bright, bouncy, and super sexy self, the opposite of the hip-thrusting zombie she had last observed, was making her even more upset.

“Oh, I had a totally awesome weekend,” Tracy said happily. “I learned sooooo much at my meeting. Cindy and I had so much sex that my pussy felt so deliciously sore the next morning. That hasn’t happened to me since that time in high school when I did the football team and the cheerleaders on the same night.”

“But that gave me and Cindy a chance to talk this weekend and I had the most wonderful ideas for my television show”

“Glad to hear, Trace,” Bridget lied, forcing a smile. She hated to guess as she handed a handful of phone messages to her boss. “Speaking of the show, the network and a lot of your sponsors have been calling all morning. They all said it was urgent.”

“Yeah, yeah, they all just want to bitch about the ‘new direction’ I’m taking the show,” Tracy said with a sigh. “I don’t know what they are worried about ... my ratings have never been higher.”

Tracy flipped through the messages and looked up at Bridget with a smile.

“Oh, and before I forget, Cindy wanted to invite you and some of the more politically connected and wealthier members of the Spa to start coming to our meetings. I think it is an awesome idea. She will be here a little later to go through all of the membership files with you to select the best candidates.”

‘Oh no!’, Bridget thought. ‘Now with Tracy under their control, the slavers are going to expand their influence at the Spa and elsewhere.’

“Sounds wonderful,” Bridget lied again with a smile. “I’m looking forward to that meeting very much.”

“Great! I told Cindy you would be on board.” Tracy flipped through the messages again and sorted out the most important ones to return first.

“Okay, time to do the corporate thing. Soooo boring. Tell Clara the intern to come to my office while I return all of these calls. I should get some type of enjoyment out of having to deal with these morons from the network.”

“I’m sure Clara will love helping you return those call,” said Bridget with a wink.

* * *

6. The Augur

From the Southern-accented squeals of delight emanating from Tracy’s office, Bridget could tell that her boss had fully recovered from her pussy soreness and was giving the South Carolina-bred intern a nice taste of her juices between, and during, phone calls.

Bridget pretended to work, going through the motions, until a woman walked right up to Bridget’s desk.

“Hey,” she said simply.

“Spice Girl to the rescue, huh?”

Spice Girl was Bridget’s nickname for Irina. It was not an endearing term, as Bridget personally didn’t like her. But Irina had saved her and her friends in the past. She was an Augur, a kind of a shaman to the women in The Association and there were just seven in the world.

Bridget had spent the weekend making sob-filled call after call to Victoria, telling her through the tears of what see had seen happen to Tracy. And Victoria had promised to send help.

Apparently, Irina was the help.

Irina really looked more like a Goth Chick than a Spice Girl.

She was barely older than Bridget, in her late 20’s at most, and painfully thin. A curl of jet black hair obscuring her left eye and a nose ring glinted in the morning light. She was wearing a ragged white t-shirt, not nearly long enough to cover her defined abs and bellybutton ring. Her skirt was short, almost indecently so, and her long, black stockings went all the way to her knees. On her feet were a pair of red generic brand sneakers, ratty and loosely tied.

“Whatever,” Irina said. “Just tell me what’s going on.”

In a lowered voice, Bridget gave a brief recap of what had transpired. Irina listened intently to everything Bridget said without saying a word and then looked up and listened to the loud pleasure sounds coming from the closed door to Tracy’s office.

“I think I’m just going to have to have sex with her,” she finally said.

“Oh! And that will remove her enslavement?” Bridget asked excitedly.

“No, but after hearing about how she is like in bed, she REALLY sounds like a lot of fun,” Irina said.

Bridget mouth opened to let Irina have it, but the Augur cut her off before she could say the first curse word ...

“Just kidding, Bridge girl. But the next orgy they have here, I want in. That’s the deal. I just love buff girls.”

Bridget nodded her head. But Irina better not think she was getting anywhere near her snatch during any orgy. She really disliked her.

“Okay, this is simple, really,” Irina said as she dipped her fingers into her pants pocket and removed a small antique-looking bottle filled with a brown liquid. “Pour this stuff into her vagina. It will open her mind and eliminate any foreign influences. She’ll be clear-headed in just a few seconds.”

“Why would putting this stuff in her pussy free her mind? Wouldn’t it work better if she drank it?”

“Oh, just do it the way I told you to!” Irina said sharply, making it clear that she did not like being doubted. “Our pussies and brains are intimately linked. Or couldn’t you figure that out from the way they enslaved Tracy and those other women this weekend?”

Bridget took the bottle and put it in her purse. She pushed the intercom button for Patty, a muscular but egotistical blonde fitness instructor, and quickly arranged for Irina to get a free ‘private workout.’

Bridget couldn’t stand Patty either. They would be a perfect match, she thought.

* * *

6. The old foe

For the first time in a while, Bridget could relax. It was now going to be so simple and literally end all of this with a bang. Access to Tracy’s nether regions was not exactly hard. She made a few phone calls to create a gap in Tracy’s schedule for the afternoon.

Bridget would fill the gap by walking into Tracy’s office. She’d whip off her clothes and lead her to the back room in her office, which had a water bed, and begin screwing her. No way would nympho Tracy resist, and then when Bridget parted her thighs, instead of burying her head in them, she would put in the Augur’s concoction and Tracy would be saved.

Bridget’s cell phone then rang. She saw it was an old familiar number and put on a frown before she answered.

Yep. It was Leslie.

“Hey Bridge, I’m on the Pacific Coast Highway and I’m near the Malibu exit, thought I could stop by and we’d do lunch,’ said Leslie breezily.

“What the heck are you doing here, you still have a year to go in school,” asked Bridget.

“Called vacation, dope,” she said in a friendly but sarcastic manner. “One of my classmate’s family has a place in Venice so a bunch of us girls are spending winter break there but figured I’d stop and see the one person in L.A. I know, my old inducter Bridget.”

Just then, a piercing wail sprang from Tracy’s office, obviously her and Clara were still occupied. And now that she was no longer sick with worry, Bridget suddenly realized she was famished as she had eaten very little the past few days.

“Sounds good, it’ll give us time to talk and I’ve really wanted to for some time,” said Bridget. “I’m sure you’ve had some adventures and I got a whopper to tell you.”

“Yeah sure, and oh, I was wondering Bridge, since you work at a health club, could I possibly work out for a bit there after lunch,” said Leslie. “I think my housemates plan on us being in nothing but bikinis and I haven’t hit the gym in a couple days.”

Bridget smiled. That’s why Leslie really wanted to see her old enemy, so she could use the state-of-the-art facilities of the Spa for free.

Leslie’s ‘vacation with the girls’ was obviously going to be one week-long sex party.

Her first instinct was to tell Leslie to go ‘F’ herself. But frankly, Bridget knew the Spa instructors and house sluts always liked fresh meat and seeing Leslie’s smoking body in spandex would be most pleasing to them—and she knew they would ‘reward’ her for such a find.

“Sure, I’ll bring a guest pass with me, there is a real nice vegetarian café on the beach we can go to,” said Bridget as she gave her directions.

Bridget posted a note on Tracy’s front door “Be back in an hour” and hurried out.

She left the bottle right in the middle of her desk.

* * *

7. Defeated

As Bridget walked back to her desk area, she patted her exposed flat-iron stomach in contentment. She had been fed and she had been fucked, what else could a girl want?

Lunch with Leslie had actually gone well. For all her faults, Leslie was very bright and worldly and Bridget had enjoyed her company plus they had cleared up a lot of their past differences.

Bridget even became relaxed enough with the girl who had once plotted her enslavement to tell her about what had happened to Tracy in the house in the desert and the Women’s United Forum.

They had returned to the Spa and introduced Leslie to some of the fitness instructors. After Leslie changed into an outfit that was so skimpy she would be arrested for public indecency if she stepped outside, the turned-on instructors decided Leslie needed to start off with a ‘group’ workout – 4 of them and her—and invited Bridget to be her ‘spotter.’

Yes indeed, I forgot what a pistol in bed Leslie was, sighed Bridget, who then saw Tracy’s door swing open and out popped – Cindy!

“Hey, where’s Clara?” asked Bridget.

“Oh, Tracy wore her out a while ago, then she checked the schedule on your desk and it said she had no appointments for a while so she called me to come over and keep her company,” said Cindy cheerily with a wink.

Bridget was not sure what to do next, but that decision was quickly made for her.

“By the way Bridget, we aren’t stupid, we do have lookouts,” said Cindy in a suddenly serious tone. “You looked so cute, on your haunches in the bushes, totally hypnotized. I so wanted to bring you in to lick but we had to make sure you were alone.”

She then quickly dipped into her handbag and removed what looked like one of those electric hand fans—but Bridget’s brilliant green eyes bugged out for a second as Cindy brought it right in front of her face.

It was a spiral.

Bridget gave a soft sigh as air escaped her lungs. This was her mother, lover and best friend. She was back in her warm, snuggly home of the spiral and her mind blanked out to anything else but staring into it.

Her eyes were glassy and her arms hung loosely at her sides.

“You were a loyal friend to Tracy and now you will be a loyal follower of the forum agenda, just like she has become,” said Cindy with a grin. “You will say the mantra of the spiral: ‘I must do what is best for me. I must obey the spiral.’ Say it.”

“I must do what is best for me. I must obey the spiral,” whispered Bridget as she simply stared directly into the swirl.

“Yes, obey my spiral, obey me,” said Cindy. “Follow the spiral Bridget, it is the best thing for you. Come with me and follow the spiral.”

With the spiral right in her face and Cindy talking to her the whole time about her obedience to it, Bridget shuffled into Tracy’s office.

Bridget got a brief glimpse of Tracy, sprawled out on a love seat, her body writhing with clamps on her nipples and clit while a metal halo on her head had two metal barrels firing blasts of blue light into her eyes, with the enslaving equipment hooked up to a mini-version of the computer she had seen before.

She now knew what Cindy had been doing to Tracy when she visited the Spa but it meant nothing to her.

She had to do what was best for her: she had to obey the spiral and its owner Cindy.

* * *

8. Friend or foe

Leslie tottered from the gym area with her body encased in a sheen of sweat – and she hadn’t even worked out yet.

After Bridget had left the ‘private workout room’, the instructors had invited in a couple more girls – fellow instructors or members Leslie was not sure. They had quickly combined forces and turned into a pack of ravenous animals that defiled her body in many obscene ways – and Leslie had loved every bit of it.

After having sex with all those sexually inexperienced college girls, having her body violated by a bunch of rapacious girl sex experts had been awesome.

She was now going to see Bridget and hopefully talk her into a pass for the week. The thought of laying on the beach having sex with her hot coed friends and then coming to the spa to be totally ravaged sounded like the perfect vacation to her.

“I’ll never make fun of her job again,” thought Leslie. “I go to one of the top academic colleges in the country and right now I’d take a job as a washer woman here. Like she said at lunch, this place is girl sex heaven.”

Leslie got a puzzled look on her face, as the desk she had been told Bridget worked at was unoccupied. She then saw she was in the right place as she looked at the nameplate on Tracy’s office door.

“Where could Bridget have gone?” thought Leslie. And then she saw the Augur’s bottle sitting on top of the desk and Leslie got really mystified.

Bridget had quickly fled the group sex session when she remembered she had left the bottle out in the open but apparently she had never made it to her desk. If she had to go somewhere she certainly would have put the bottle away first.

Leslie pursed her bee-stung lips as she put her brain to work.

She might be a bit emotional but Leslie also had an IQ that classified her as borderline genius and was basically fearless, not just sexually but in life. Despite her youth, Victoria had almost selected her for Bridget’s high position in The Association.

Leslie decided on a course of action. She would finish the job Bridget had apparently failed to accomplish as she grabbed the bottle and went over to knock on Tracy’s door.

If she liberated Tracy’s mind she would probably know where Bridget was and she could be saved as well.

And then there was no way Bridget could her turn her down for the pass.

To be continued.....