The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl Sex Heaven

The following is a work of fiction and any similarity to real people or places is strictly coincidental. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this – go away.

This story takes place after the events in Cafetray’s “Worlds Colliding” and the Tracy in this story is from my “Motor City Nymphos” epoch, although a lot mellower since her move to California. You do not need to have read either story though to enjoy this.

1. The Exposition

“So ... is it really true Bridge?”

OK, drama, Bridget thought. She looked down at the speaker phone she was listening to on her desk, waiting for her friend Allie to get around to the real reason why she had suddenly called out of the blue to say “Hi”.

“... do you, like, really work at a lesbian sex factory or something?” Bridget heard her ask. “That’s what the other girls are kind of saying, especially Leslie.”

“I don’t know why you even still talk to her Allie, after what she did to you and tried to do to all of us. Anyhow, no, I’m Tracy’s executive assistant, that’s what it says on my paycheck at least,” laughed Bridget, who knew Allie wasn’t the brightest bulb in the world. “I think getting paid for sex is, you know, like illegal. It’s called prostitution.”

“Well, I love Tracy,” Allie replied. “I get up every morning and work out to her aerobics show on TV. She is so hot and seems really nice.”

“She’s even hotter in person,” replied Bridget. “Believe it or not, in real life her breasts look a little bigger, you can see the cut in her six-pack more and her wavy brown hair is prettier. But she is super cool off the air too.”

“Can you give me some dirt on her, Bridge? Something I can tell the girls around the water cooler at the office,” asked Allie in a conspiratorial voice. “C’mon, one Association member to another.”

(The Association that Allie referred to was a secret cabal of lesbians who received mystical powers through the practice of ancient rites. While on a school trip to Rome, Bridget had inducted the whole Bilington High group into the Association through sex and a magical necklace.) Bridget did know that she could share any secrets with her sister member. And besides, what she knew was too good not to share with Allie ...

“Is the fact that she is a lesbian nymphomaniac an interesting tidbit?” Bridget said with a giggle. “She told me, like, college professors have asked to study her because she has the highest natural sex drive they’ve ever seen in a person.”

“The other big secret is that the TV show only takes, like, 10-percent of her time, it’s pretty easy for her. Her main job is as manager of the Malibu Women’s Health Spa. That’s where I work out of.”

“And the thing is ... and I don’t know if this was on purpose or she just hires people she is comfortable with ... but all the instructors here are just like her. Superhot and superfit. And they all have this, like, insatiable desire for sex with other women. “Wow,” said Allie, trying to drink this all in about one of her idols. “It gets even better,” said Bridget. “Of course all these sexed-up lesbians attract a clientele which shares those same sexual preferences. So we do have a lot of hot, horny women running around. Maybe that’s why the girls told you I worked at a lesbian sex factory.”

“And the TV people don’t mind it?” asked Allie.

“Actually, that’s sort of how she got the show,” Bridget said with a sigh and another giggle. Trying to explain what her current world was like to an outsider did make it seem a tad weird. “See, her horny clients try to get all of those hot aerobic and fitness instructors to make out with them. So they work out like crazy to get into the best possible shape, trying to make sure that the girl on the next treadmill isn’t fitter and more attractive. “Of course, the girl on the next treadmill wants to lick the instructor too, so she is working out in frenzy as well…”

“... And since they are both now in shape and look superhot, the instructor licks both of them and everyone is happy,” Allie said. “I think I got the hang of this place,”

“Exactly! But as a byproduct of trying to seduce the instructor, all of those members dropped a lot of weight and got in shape. People started to notice. The Spa started getting nationally recognized for its almost perfect customer satisfaction rating. That is why the TV network approached Tracy about doing the show.”

“Wow, you are probably the most overqualified secretary in the world and I make, like, at least twice as much as you, but I am so totally jealous of your job,” Allie said. “How is Victoria taking this? Having her protégé in the Association working in a low-level job at a health club wasn’t exactly in her plans, I’m sure.”

“I thought Victoria might have a problem with it. But after all that super serious stuff fighting Professor Sawyer, she figured I could use some fun. One of these days I may join you in the corporate world, but right now this job is just ....”

Bridget paused and sighed.

“... Nirvana”

“It’s just amazing how all these hot lesbians are attracted to your Spa, like bees to honey,” said Allie. “Maybe Tracy has some magical powers of her own like Victoria gave you.”

“The funny thing is, the most sexually active members we refer to as “Spa Sluts” and I’d say half of them are married or dating a guy,” said Bridget. “A lot of these girls like guys when outside of the Spa.”

“Wow! That doesn’t make sense,” said Allie.

“I don’t understand it either. The second a woman steps into the spa they suddenly have this massive craving for girl sex,” said Bridget. “It’s like the spa exists in another dimension, where all women are sex and fitness crazed lesbians.”

“Of course, for girls like me, you know, star of the soccer team and such, who love working out as well as having sex with women, it’s heaven. I feel so happy now, its like all the pressure I was under seems like an old dream. My job is fun and the sex is ... mmm ... incredible.”

“Awesome Bridget! Oh, I did have a real reason to chat you up today, I got a text message asking for your cell number from an old high school classmate of ours … and I wanted to let you know I gave it to them,” said Allie a bit nervously.

“Leslie, right,” said Bridget immediately, as she knew Allie had been Leslie’s closest friend until recent events had vastly changed things.

Even though Bridget had been the one who inducted her into The Association, Leslie had become almost insanely jealous of Bridget’s superior position and had tried to bring her and the whole organization down by allying with a mad lesbian scientist.

She eventually left The Association on good terms but Leslie, although very hot looking with her thick, jet black hair, dark liquid brown eyes, killer legs and a butt other women spent hours on the Spa treadmill trying to get, was still not high on Bridget’s hit parade.

“It’s OK Allie, I’m over it, but why does she want to talk to me?” asked Bridget in wonder. “All of you are still on the East Coast and I’m out West.”

“Don’t know, sorry, I forgot to ask,” said Allie, who sported a degree from Florida State. “Oops, I’d love to talk some more, Bridge, but if don’t hurry I’m going to miss a board meeting.”

“Its okay, Allie. To be honest, I have some ... business ... to tend to as well.”

“OK, I hope we can get together soon. Bye, Bridge!”

Bridget pushed a button on her speakerphone to terminate the call and moaned a long sigh as she finally let herself go, her hips buckling and her pussy exploding juice all over a 19-year-old blonde who had been eating her out during the entire phone call.

Bridget slid underneath her desk, changing places with the pretty blonde who climbed up and sat in the now wet spot on Bridget’s chair. The blond pulled down her Spandex shorts and dialed a number on the speakerphone and began retrieving all of the voice mail messages that were left while Bridget had been talking to Allie.

“Mmmm ... I love my job,” Bridget said and buried her head between the blonde’s thighs.

* * *

2. The Plot

Tracy cheerily bounced into the anteroom in her normal pink bra top and thong bottom, her C cup breasts bouncing happily, and gave Bridget her usual greeting: a deep, tongue-laden kiss.

“T.G.I.F. Bridget!,” Tracy said, breaking the kiss and hopping up on the edge of Bridget’s desk. “Are you going to the orgy at Connie’s house tonight?”

“Nah ... I wish, but can’t,” Bridget said as she clicked off her computer. “I have other plans that I just can’t get out of.”

“That’s a shame. I know the girls enjoy having their intellectual slut girl there. They just love it when you scream Italian while you orgasm,” Tracy said, looking over her shoulder and at the front door of the Spa, as if she was waiting for someone. “You know I’d be there, but I got my group meeting tonight.”

“I’m sure there will be plenty of tongues for Connie to pick from,” Bridget said.

Just then, a bright red corvette pulled up to front entrance of the Spa. A young woman with short pink hair and a pierced nose hopped out and waved at Tracy. Tracy smiled and scooted off Bridget’s desk and walked to the door.

“Ooooo ... Cindy’s here. See ya Bridget,” Tracy called over her shoulder as she made her way to the door. “Hope you eat a lot of pussies this weekend!”

‘I would say the same to you,’ Bridget thought to herself, ‘but I know you will.’

She sighed as she watched Tracy wrap her barely-clothed body around Cindy, give the pink-haired girl a long kiss and her bottom a playful squeeze. They both jumped into the ‘vette and sped away.

Bridget bit the bottom of her lip and stared at the empty space where the car had been.

She was really going to do it. She was now Detective Bridget and while she had always been a fan of mystery novels, what she was involved with was no game.

Her case: Saving Tracy.

On the surface, it didn’t look like she needed any help. She was famous, gorgeous and had no shortage of tongues lining up to enter her.

But Bridget has noticed a change in Tracy over the past month or so. She just seemed different.

All Tracy had cared about when Bridget first met her was sex, fitness and getting a nice tan. Maybe not the most ambitious agenda, but it made her happy.

But then, all of a sudden, Tracy had become deeply involved in political and social causes, most of which were out of the mainstream. Although Bridget loved Tracy’s campaign for the expansion of lesbian sex rights, some of the other things Tracy was now into now were what was referred to as the “Looney Left” in Britain, a term Bridget had learned during her summer abroad in London.

And it happened at the same time Cindy started appearing at the Spa.

According to Tracy, Cindy was a student at nearby Pepperdine University and head of the cheerleading squad there. She had invited Tracy to speak at a group she was affiliated with, the Women’s United Forum, on the subject of fitness and women in the workplace and they had hit it off.

Although Tracy had far too many sexual partners to have an official girlfriend, Cindy had quickly become the woman Tracy had sex with the most.

Most disturbing to Bridget, Cindy would sometimes spend hours in Tracy’s office without Bridget hearing the normal squeals and excited noises of sexual pleasure. And Tracy appeared glassy eyed, somewhat disoriented, and her speech a bit slurred when Bridget would come into her office after these meetings with Cindy.

Bridget suspected Cindy was getting Tracy high on drugs and she knew the ultra-health conscious Tracy would never do them of her own free will. Sex was Tracy’s preferred high and Bridget had firsthand experience of her getting sky-high many a time.

The clincher had been when Bridget used her empathic ability to take a look inside Tracy’s mind. She didn’t like doing such an invasive thing to her, as she truly did like Tracy, but there were too many red flags now.

The only time she had taken a peek inside Tracy’s brain before was when she was first offered the job. Bridget, not knowing Tracy like she did now, was stunned how her mind was completely dominated by one emotion: Lust.

Only that time when she had accidentally scanned a deer in heat during a walk in the park had Bridget felt a mind so totally consumed with sex.

Of course, since she also discovered Tracy liked girls and Bridget could surmise her foxy boss would be jumping her bones a lot, Bridget had no problem with it. And there were threads of kindness intertwined with the lust that assured Bridget that Tracy would be a good boss.

But when Bridget scanned her mind the other day, there was still the lust and kindness but also a big dark spot of pure nothingness. Bridget tried hard to find something in that spot to evaluate, but it was like Tracy’s mind did not work at all there.

Then it hit Bridget like a thunderclap: That was Tracy’s Slavery Spot! It was where non-thinking and total obedience were being drilled into Tracy’s brain.

And Bridget was determined to save her friend from having that spot get even bigger, before it totally took her over.

* * *

3. The Investigation

No matter what happened, Bridget knew that she was going to take a long hot bath that night.

She looked down at her jeans shorts and t-shirt as they were getting dusty as she snuck up to the small secluded house in Sonoma County. Her scan of Tracy’s mind had told her that this was the place where Tracy and Cindy were going to have their “meeting.” She had parked behind a dune almost a half of mile away and approached the house on foot so she was not detected.

She couldn’t understand why an organization would have a meeting in the middle of the desert, but as she bent down behind a small shrub and peered in a window on the side of the house, she could see why.

This was no meeting at all, but it was something you certainly would want it where no one would stumble upon it.

It was an enslaving session!!

Bridget looked as seven or eight women were seated in front of a large screen. She could only see the back of the heads of the women, but they were not moving at all and each had a pair of headphones clipped on the top of their heads.

Bridget looked a little to the left and saw a group of men and women clustered about. Some were fiddling with dials on some kind of panel embedded in the wall, while others were speaking into a microphone and a couple just standing there watching the women with smiles on their face.

The enslavers!

Bridget noticed Cindy was one of those looking, undoubtedly at Tracy as she was getting her mind scrubbed and being put more in her power. And she had the biggest smile of all, which further angered Bridget.

‘Bitch ... so you think you can have Tracy as your little political sex pet,’ Bridget thought, furious at what they had done ... and were doing ... to the boss that had brought so much joy into her life after a period in which Bridget had felt lost.

Bridget then looked closely at the screen the women were staring at. It wasn’t much really. Just a sequence of spirals bursting forward and then retreating into nothingness to be replaced by several more spirals.

Bridget tried to figure out a pattern to them and looked at the screen intently but couldn’t come up with a particular sequence for them. They would just shoot up, spiral around for like 15 seconds and then bloom again at some random point from that spot.

There were always at least two spirals whirling about as Bridget kept watching. She didn’t mind looking at the spirals as she decided what her next move was.

They were kind of pretty and at least her anger was subsiding now and she could relax a bit and think of what to do next. They were really kind of nice to look at though. If only she could figure out the pattern! She could see why someone would just want to watch them for hours and hours ...

... and hours.

* * *

4. The Slaving

Bridget blinked her eyes and shook her head. She quickly looked at her watch and saw that two hours had gone by. Despite her fitness, Bridget could feel her knees ache from where she had been kneeling on them now for such a very long time.

Bridget peered back into the window and she could see the screen was now blank and the women were being led from their chairs to a spot near the front of the room.

‘I can’t believe I let those spirals hypnotize me!,’ Bridget thought. ‘I wasn’t caught by surprise like these poor girls probably were, but just a glance at the images was enough to put me under.”

Bridget was upset with herself that she didn’t have the willpower to break out of the trance. If they enslavers hadn’t turned off the spiral show, she probably still be blankly peering into the window. Tracy and the other women obviously never had a chance, having been blindsided.

Bridget raised herself up little more to get a better view of what was going on in the room. The women were being undressed by the slavers and then guided to several rows of hospital operating tables. Next to each operating table was a small portable machine with wires streaming to a circle that was suspended from stand and hanging over the end of the table.

Bridget watched as Cindy took Tracy’s hand and led her to one of the tables. Bridget reflexively licked her lips as she stared at Tracy’s cut body with her large breasts curtained by flowing locks of hair. Tracy looked incredible, awake or hypnotized.

Bridget looked closely at Tracy’s face. Usually so full of life, it was now emotionless, her eyes were wide and empty and her movements were completely robotic. If Tracy’s brain had a switch, it was obviously in the “Off” position.

Cindy took off Tracy’s sports bra and then knelt down in front of her to pull down her thong, leaving Tracy totally naked. Bridget watched as Cindy held up the thong between her fingers and smiled as she examined how wet it was before dropped it to the floor.

Cindy then guided Tracy to lay on her back on one of the operating tables. She positioned Tracy’s body in specific way, taking great care about where her head was going to lay as well as pushing her legs as wide as possible, before fastening Tracy’s hands, head, and legs to the table with thin straps.

After binding Tracy to the table, Cindy picked up some little metal clamps that were connected by wires to the strange device by operating table. Bridget felt both fascinated and horrified as she watched Cindy fasten a clamp to each of Tracy’s nipples and then slip her fingers between Tracy’s legs.

Cindy slowly ran her finger over Tracy’s pussy, smooth and perfectly hairless from regular Brazilian waxes, and then drew back the uppermost folds. She carefully clipped a much smaller clamp to Tracy’s clitoris, and Bridget thought she saw Tracy gasp in either pain or pleasure ... or both?

Cindy lifted her finger to her lips and licked it with a smile as she flicked a couple switches on the machine by the operating table. Tracy began to shiver and her clamped nipples immediately poked upwards from the tips of her breasts and she spread her legs little further apart as her body reacted to some form of intense artificial stimulation. Cindy examined a readout on the machine and then knelt down and buried her face between Tracy’s quivering thighs.

Her mind might have been turned off, but Tracy’s pussy was still wide-awake and working hard. Her hips began to rhythmically rise and fall, punctuated by moments when her back would arch and her body would shudder in the throes of sexual ecstasy. During these moments, Cindy sat back, her face smeared and wet, and waited out Tracy’s orgasm. She would then return to eating Tracy’s pussy until the next orgasm, which seemed to be occurring more frequently and lasting longer with each passing minute.

Bridget looked around the room and saw the heads of female slavers bobbing between the thighs of the other hypnotized women. There were also a few male slavers too, straight women were welcome to be brainwashed apparently as well, leaning over and pumping their members into the slits of artificially stimulated women.

After about 15 minutes, a balding, bespeckled man in a lab coat came into the room began going from table to table. He didn’t interfere with the sex or the artificial stimulation. He just looked at the readouts, punched some keys on the machines, and then moved on to the next table.

As Bridget looked on, the man programmed Tracy’s machine and the wire-stuffed circle started to glow a bit and two prongs descended from the disc and began to vibrate.

The prongs were only about a foot above Tracy’s wide unseeing eyes. Blue sparks suddenly erupted from tip of the prongs and quickly turned into bright blue beams of light that poured into Tracy’s empty eyes.

‘WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER!’ Bridget’s screamed in her mind as she watched the beams of blue light drill into Tracy’s wide eyes.

She wanted to run in and drag Tracy away from this enslaving sex prison, but she was so outnumbered. All that would happen is that she would be captured and probably end up laying next to Tracy on an operating table while her eyes were zapped with blue beams of light.

Bridget looked frantically around the room, trying to make some sort of sense out of the whole bizarre scene and with razor-sharp mind deduced what was occurring.

The spirals had obviously entranced the women deeply while the headphones had probably piped in basic instructions to their relaxed minds. Totally tranquilized, in mind and body, the women were then administered artificially enhanced sexual excitement on the hospital tables that blanked them out to anything else. And then the beams of light did their work, programming their compliant brains to turn them into obedient slaves.

With Tracy’s large appetite for sex, her great physical and mental strength would not be enough to fight off this very sophisticated brainwashing process. Her body moved and heaved now in continuous sexual joy, unknowingly betraying its owner while the beams unrelentingly bored into her beautifully distracted and receptive mind as it fell ever deeper into mindless slavery.

After watching for few more minutes, Bridget crawled away from the house on her hands and knees and then when out of the house’s sight, got up and ran to her car. She drove without her headlights on until she got back on the dusty road. It was hard to see through all the tears.

She had to get away from there. If there any further diabolical plans for Tracy’s mind and body this night, she didn’t want to see it.

….to be continued