The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ginny Gets a Brand New Life

Part Two

by MichelleLovesTo

1.

Ginny tried to call Jason on Friday but he did not answer and she knew that he was either genuinely out or avoiding her call. It was most disappointing because in her mind he was directly responsible for some of the best cums of her life and so she was really craving his company.

Saturday found her avoiding leaving her house at all cost because answering machine or not she did not want to miss his phone call.

She had already worked out to a video featuring a very hot blonde in a leotard when Jason finally called—not only did the aerobics raise her heartrate but so did the masturbation session that followed (She mentally added a nice dildo to her shopping list).

When she answered the phone she was breathless and Jason told her so.

“Oh, I just finished cummin’ " She found herself amazed once again that she just said that so openly.

Jason laughed. “Cannot leave it alone, huh?”

“Hey, you programmed it!”

“Technically I just gave you a heightened awareness of your own sexuality and a desire to cum RIGHT BEFORE BED so that decision was all you.”

“Oh.”

“Um hmmm...oh. Anyhow when I come over tonight are we going to have another session or do you want me to bring a video and we will move on.”

Silence

“Ginny?”

“Another session.”

“You sure.”

“As sure as I can be. This is my decision to make and I want to go ahead.”

“Alright. So what set you off fucking yourself?”

“Language!”

“I suggest you get used to it.”

“Carolyn Blakely.”

“The fitness instructor?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent! Classic! We have something in common—our taste in women. See ya later...”

“WAIT!!”

Dial tone.

“What an ass.” Which made Ginny recall that he did have quite a nice ass indeed.

2.

At 7 Jason arrived.

“Thanks for telling me what time you were going to be over so I would no whether to plan for dinner. I made extra chicken stir-fry just in case.”

“I already ate.”

“Figures.”

“Well, I will wait for you to eat.”

“No, it’s ok—I nibbled while I cooked it and anyhow...I am eager to get started!”

Jason laughed. “Good for you but what about me?”

“What ABOUT you?”

“You are wearing ratty LIME GREEN sweats which really wrecks the mood.”

Ginny rolled her eyes. “Puuuhleese—I will go change.”

“Don’t worry—you are going to change soon enough.” Jason smirked

“Oh great—hynotist humor from Jason the Magnificant.”

“At your service”, Jason took an elaborate bow, “or is that vice versa?”

It was agreed that it would resemble the first session in he would not reveal the suggestions he made. It took an extra couple minutes for her to succumb because she was so nervous and anticipatory but again she drifted off into pleasant thoughts of relaxing lake and came back to consciousness several minutes later.

Afterwards Jason kissed her on the forehead and handed her a credit card with the comment that she might be needing it soon. She pointed out that it was in his name and he asked her when was the last time that a salesperson actually looked at the name on a card. Good Point.

As she was getting read for bed she found herself bypassing her old flannel nightgown and instead putting on a black lace babydoll nighty that her ex-boyfriend, Jared, had bought her. She remembered being slightly appalled and embarrassed at the time but now she found herself enjoying the feel of the lace against her nipples. MMM...most stimulating.

The next day she woke up and decided that she hated everything in her closet—her clothes were so unflattering! Maybe she ought to go shopping. Whoa—damn Jason! It certainly explained the credit card. She decided that she was not destitute and would pay for it all herself.

She was a little scared to enter the mall, thinking that she was going to end up with bimbo clothes but ended up just buying some more flattering items and a several flattering bra and panties sets. She felt good buying clothes that showed her off more and realised that Jason was being respectful at this point—taking it slow as he promised and not endangering her job. Part of her felt very disappointed that he did not hypnotise her to get something more radical. Maybe Jason was too nice of a guy for this and she did not know whether to thank God or be very let down.

“What are you complaining about Ginny? You have not had the confidence to wear clothes that showed your body off this much in a long time!,” she thought. Still....

The next day she dressed for work in a blue skirt that was slightly above her knee and a matching blouse with just a hint of cleavage. A little impractical but nothing anyone could get upset about. She also wore makeup and styled her hair to fall loosely across her shoulders. Shoes with a slight heel completed the outfit. Ginny was glad to see a couple of the fathers dropping off their kids look at her with definate appreciation. Even one of the little boys, Ryan, started following her around and asked her would she marry him when he grew up. All the adults laughed and said it was precious.

All in all it was a good day and she felt silly having felt disappointed. This was all she needed for a boost in the arm and maybe Jason was too much of a gentleman to be sleazy maybe she was too much of a lady.

As she was walking out to her car she realised that her bra felt very itchy and irritating. Damn it—she should have tried it on before purchasing it but still it did not bother her all day. How weird. The feeling increased as she unlocked her car door and got in. This was driving her crazy the way it felt like it was chafing her nipples.

She looked around and ascertained that she was all alone and did what she learned at 7th grade summercamp—how to remove her bra while keeping her top on. Muuuuuuch better. She looked down and realised that it was obvious to anyone that looked closely that she had nothing on under her blouse and her nipples were outlined clearly against the material that seemed to be caressing them. It was not at all an unpleasant feeling.

As she was putting the key in the ignition her cellphone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hi—this is your neighborhood anonymous perv taking a survey. Whatcha wearing?” Exaggerated heavy breathing.

“Hello Jason.”

“Now how the hell am I going to be anonymous if you say my name?”

“Ha ha. Funny you should ask what I am wearing. I went on a little shopping spree yesterday.”

“You don’t say.”

“Yeah, it was great fun until I exceeded the limit of your card!”

“What the hell, Gin...do you know what the limit was on that thi...” Jason stopped as he realised that Ginny was laughing.

“Actually I used my own card—thank you very much. Anyhow I need to thank you because I did need new clothes.”

“How do you know your desire to shop was from me?”

“Do not EVEN insult my intelligence.”

“Ok, ok—did everthing fit ok.”

“Yeah, well except this bra I was wearing it was the weirdest thing. It was fine all day and then I left work and...OH CRAP.. JASON!”

Innocent whistling from the other end of the line. “Anyhow Gin, all this talk about shopping is really not my cup of java. Speaking of java..can you do me a little favor?”

“Maybe”

“Go to the party store around the corner from my house and pick up some cream.”

Ginny felt a jolt of excitement go through her body at the word “cream.” Her nipples tightened under her blouse.

“Why?”

“Why do I want CREAM?”

Ginny shivered. “Yeah.”

“I want the CREAM for my coffee—pay attention.”

She wriggled in her seat and suppressed a moan. “You don’t drink coffee.”

“I plan on starting and I need CREAM.”

Ginny couldn’t help it—she moaned

“Stomache ache?”

“No, I... WAIT a second you did this!”

“Did what? All I did was ask you to get me some...”

“DON’T YOU DARE SAY IT!” Of course Ginny really wanted him to say it again desperately.

“Virginia...just do what I say. You trust me right?”

“Of course!” She was just very distracted at the moment.

“Of course. Do me a favor...I might need something else so when you get to the store give me a call.” With that he hung up.

Ginny drove to the party store realising that her panties were soaked and her nipples stood out like little erasers on a number 2 pencil. She knew that the guys at the party store were going to look her up and down because they did that when she wore baggy jeans and a sweat shirt. She liked the idea of their eyes on her and she wondered if that was another hypnotic suggestion but she knew it was not—that she liked being looked at and all that hypnotism did was allow her to let that happen.

Lost in thought and very turned on she almost walked in the store before she remembered to call Jason. “Ok, anything else?”

“Other than the cream? Yep. Ice Cream, Cream of Wheat, and some Bailey’s Irish Cream.”

“Ah shit.” Ginny’s knees almost buckled and she realised that her panties were saturated with her cunt juices.

“Did you get the list or should I repeat it?”

“No!”

“No, you missed the list? Ok, I will repea..”

“NO! I got the list you do not have to say it again!!” Actually she did want him to repeat it—deperately- but was very afraid that she would make a public spectacle out of herself. That she would fall to her knees and cum right on the sidewalk in front of the Happy K Party Store! Either that or she would want to cum so bad that she would jam her hands up her skirt and end up arrested for public indecency.

She realised that Jason had hung up again. She briefly wondered if she was crazy. She realised that she really was and entered the store.

Sure enough the two guys at the counter looked at her appraisingly as she walked in and she found herself thrusting her chest out more to make her tits more apparent. One said something to the other in Arabic and they both laughed.

As she was getting her purchases she noticed the rack of x rated magazines. She often wanted to take a look but always wondered what other people would think—hell, she still wondered what other people would think but her arousal drew her to the section. All these hot looking women stared at her from the covers and she was reaching toward one with a redhead on the front when she heard a voice close behind her say, “That is one of my favorite magazines maam—you like too?”

She realised that it was the owner in his thirties and he was looking at her with a definate leer. Ginny felt herself blushing and realised that while Jason removed her shame over masturbating it apparently did not stretch to people thinking she enjoyed porn. Odd.

“Oh..oh, no... do you have People?”

The man reached for a magazine with the words Peephole emblazoned across the cover.

“People not Peephole” She enunciated clearly.

“No, maam.” The sale clerk was looking at her like maybe he misjudged her. He walked away and within 20 second she could hear him talking in Arabic once again to the other man. They both laughed.

Ginny quickly grabbed all of her purchases and took them to the front counter. She was still very hot but could not meet the gaze of the younger man that rang her up. And while she could feel him trying to look down her top all the same she was only to happy to be walking out a minute later.

“Miss?!”

She turned around. “Hmmm?”

“You forgot your cream.”

The next thing she knew she was in her car with her legs spread. Her fingers felt good but she needed something more ...suddenly creativity struck...

Five minutes later she was at Jason’s door with a smirk on her face. She handed him the bag of groceries and walked in. She sat down on the couch and waited for him to say something.

“Everything go ok?”

“Yeah...lovely but...”

“But what?”

“You might want to wipe off the top of Bailey’s Irish Cream bottle. You know the part before it widens”

“Why?”

“Because the flavor has more to do with Ginny’s Pussy Cream than Bailey’s.

3.

After Jason recovered from that revelation they sat down to dinner. Ginny sulked for a minute or two until Jason asked her did she want him to undo it. She admitted that she did not.

“That is just what I thought.”

“Sure of yourself?”

“Yeah, when you used the neck of the bottle as a dildo I thought you might be enjoying yourself.”

“But I do not want this to interfere with my work and you promised it would not!”

“And it hasn’t. Everything I planted only works after hours.”

“Including that word?”

“Cream...?”

“Dammit!” Ginny coukd feel herself getting hot again.

“Well, first it only works when an adult man says it—notice when you said it a couple minutes ago nothing—and you mostly work with women. Secondly it has a cumulative effect so if someone said it once you could cover any feelings that it arouses in you. ”

“What makes the feeling subside?”

“Cumming. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed that you did not show up here in bitch in heat mode.”

“You would not have...?”

“It would have been tempting but..no..probably not.”

“PROBABLY not?

“You trust me, right?”

“Of course I d...you really have to stop that.”

“Eat your dinner. By the way ....you look nice.”

5

The rest of the week followed much the same pattern of her dressing attractively but as soon as she left work her bra would drive her crazy and she would have to remove it...immediately. She made the mistake of going to the gym right after work one day and having to change into a thin t-shirt that did nothing to disguise her bralessness—at least she got the stares that she admitted that she enjoyed as her breasts bounced and the sweat made the shirt threaten to become transparent.

Jason made himself rather scarce which was part of the cat and mouse game but would leave her messages on her machine telling her that he had to play softball but they would CREAM the other team—ha ha.

Friday he invited her to dinner and another session. During dinner she jokingly said that he should have hypnotised her to write more letters.

“Why is that?”

“My mother has tried to instill in me the long lost art of letter writing. Rich paper, elegant script, pleasantly scented.”

“I will see what I can do—but I do have a writing assignment. I do all the hard work of bending you to my will with very little rewards. STOP SMIRKING! I think that you should email me every other day with juicy details of your braless debauchery.”

“Unless you program it do not count on it.”

“I will add it to my list.”

6.

Saturday morning Ginny got to thinking that she really should write more letters (and emails) so she set to work only the creative juiced were not flowing although the pussy juices certainly were. Maybe I should write whatever comes to mind. She did a rough draft on her computer.

Dear Owner(s) of The Happy K Party Store,

I have visited your establishment on numerous occasions and have always delighted in your selection of fine alcoholic beverages and snacks (although you are a little high in price). What really keeps me cumming back however is the fact that I find dark ethnic men extremely hot and I have often imagined being fucked by an Arab man or men.

I imagine it going something like this:

I enter the store in a tight black minishirt and an even tighter men’s undershirt that strains against my firm, full tits. I am wearing stiletto heels and no panties. I walk over to your magazines and start looking at the porno magazines. Many are shrink-wrapped but I tear them open knowing that I am going to read them at home anyway and play with my pussy while looking at the hot pictures.

The man in his thirties comes up behind me (is that the one reading this?) and startles me. I drop the magazine on the floor and it falls open to a page. We both look down and then up and into eachother’s eyes. We both know that we will recreate the story with the help of the other gentleman—the one in his twenties. (Are you two cousins? Brothers?)

I follow you as you close up the store—the younger man behind the counter looks at you in surprise. You say something in your native tongue and the other guy looks at you almost in disbelief. You go behind the counter and I follow once again. I am now standing before you when you put a hand on either shoulder and I am pushed down onto my knees. I reach eagerly for your zipper to receive my prize. Your cock is like your fingers—not overly long but thick and meaty and I find it mouthwatering.

Before I take it into my mouth fully I lick the head and the underside—a low moan escapes my lips—anticipation. You say something to the other man and suddenly he is repositioning me, none too gently, to be on my hand and knees and... then you kneel.

I feel the younger man probing my pussy with his fingers and I feel a jolt through me when they encounter my clit. He says something to you and you both laugh roughly. I know that you are talking about how wet I am and what a complete whore I must be. I love that.

I start drawing your cock into the wetness of my hot mouth...mmmm...I must have been a really good girl to deserve this and just then I feel the other man remove his finger from his exploration of my pussy. Before I can feel more than a few seconds of disappointment I feel his cock (well, more like prick because I think of a prick as longer and thinner than a cock) pressing against me ready to penetrate my willing whoring little body.

Will you two respect me in the morning? Oh, I hope not because that is not what I am looking for..I am looking for the fuck of my life...I am looking for my pussy to explode and my juices to flow and coat the parts of you that bring me such joy. I am looking for you to get off because of me. I am looking for you to remember me as a slut because who else would do this so willingly? So eagerly?

I feel the younger man slowly enter me and I know that he is teasing me because it is so obvious that I want to be fucked...mmmm.....My pussy moves toward him and I momentarily stop sucking and the older man grabs me by the hair to remind me of what I am doing. Sorry. The boy enters me to my full capacity, rears back and then just as fast as he once was slow rams me with his prick which pushes me forward and makes me deep throat the cock in my mouth.

I pull back desperate for oxygen and both of you laugh. But soon we fall into a great rhythm of fuck/suck, fuck/suck, and I realise that this is where I want to be most of all at that moment...servicing both of you on the dirty floor of the party store. I do not have to say this because my very wet and willing pussy and the way that my moans vibrate on the older man’s cock are all the proof that anyone needs.

I love it all, the cock in my mouth with the taste of man and sweat and precum, the prick in my pussy that feels better and better with every thrust and the foreign words that I know are about me...about what I am...and suddenly my pussy is spasming and grasping the prick inside it and I am cumming. As the orgasm rips through my body the older man’s cock begins to shoot in my mouth and the younger man begins fucking me more urgently as he begins to lose control. As one orgasm subsides another one takes it’s place and I feel a little of the cum dribble out of my mouth as I swallow the rest and then I feel the boy in back of me start to cum as a low moan escapes his throat.

Once we all catch our breath you hustle me out the door because after all...time is money.

Ginny thought it pretty much said it all and while she briefly considered hand writing it she realised that her handwriting was atrocious and there was already a language barrier so she printed up one copy, sprayed it with perfume, signed it GinnyTheSlut, got it ready for the mail with no return address, and then promptly emailed another copy to Jason.

Ten minutes later she was still sitting at the computer with one hand between her legs and one hand pinching a nipple when a message popped up on the screen:

JasonHypnoteaser:

What a slut! I am more impressed with you every day!

GinnyOnTheSpot:

Hi Jason. Thanks I think.

JasonHypnoteaser:

Really. This is working out brilliantly. We would have never broke up if I knew what you were capable of.

GinnyOnTheSpot:

What? It is just a letter? I did not really do it.

JasonHypnoteaser:

Not yet.

GinnyOnTheSpot:

What does that mean?!?!?!

JasonHypnoteaser:

A little trust please (You do trust me, right?) I am just saying that you are very creative and capable of more than you know.

Dark ethnic men, huh?

GinnyOnTheSpot:

So?

JasonHypnoteaser:

Just taking notes, Virginia, just taking notes! Do you really swallow?

GinnyOnTheSpot:

Only in erotic letters I write to party store owners. Sorry.

<long pause>.

JasonHypnoteaser:So what are you doing now?

GinnyOnTheSpot:

Playing with myself. It was a VERY well-constructed letter.

JasonHypnoteaser:

Excessive masturbation leads to blindness. You wear contacts, right?

GinnyOnTheSpot:

Haha. So what are YOU doing?

JasonHypnoteaser:

Stroking my cock. You are right—it was a VERY well-constructed letter.

GinnyOnTheSpot:

Really?!

JasonHypnoteaser:

:—) I would tell you but then I would have to kill you. But would you like that? Would you like to know that I was getting off on what a slut you have the capacity to be?

GinnyOnTheSpot:

Yes....why don’t you come over?

JasonHypnoteaser:

Sounds really tempting... but I do not think it is really moral ...too much like taking advantage of our recent sessions

GinnyOnTheSpot:

I do not know what to say...I guess that you are right. You are the best friend I have ever had.

JasonHypnoteaser:

That’s sweet—almost makes me feel bad about the image I have of you partying at the party store. ALMOST <grin>

GinnyOnTheSpot:

Seriously, I appreciate the fact that you look out for me.

JasonHypnoteaser:

Always. That’s a promise!

To Be Continued