The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ginny Gets a Brand New Life

by MichelleLovesTo

Prologue:

Ginny felt desire rage through her body as the swarm of people looked at her with no doubts in their minds that she was a dumb little slut that just wanted to cum at all costs. She wanted to protest—“It didn’t used to be this way—I was good girl!!” But those would have been just words—her clothing, her make-up, and the position that she found herself in belied mere words.

1.

A few months before there would have been no doubt that she was a “good girl.” EVERYONE knew that! Her friends, her co-workers, the parents of the kids that she watched at Miss Mary’s Little Lambs Daycare, and most of all—the children, knew her to be sweet and kind.

On work days she would pull her long brunette hair back in a ponytail, scrub her cheeks until they glowed and put on either loose fitting jeans and a tee or a long flowered dress (depending on if there was a parent’s open house or not) and go off to work. The rest of the day would be filled with “The Wheels on The Bus” and “ABCs”.

Social life? What social life? An occasional dinner with friends—usually Jason, her best friend, was about it. Her last two relationships had bombed miserably and she was not eager to give it another try anytime soon.

When Jason called to ask if she wanted to catch dinner and a movie she eagerly said yes because she enjoyed his company. They had originally met at the park. At first they dated but it was not long before it drifted into a comfortable friendship although sometimes Ginny pleasured herself in the tub while thinking about him although she never would have told HIM that.

When he walked into the restaurant where they had agreed to meet she could not help but think him handsome. Hair that was somewhere between blond and brunette with one lock that fell over his left eye no matter what he did, gorgeous blue eyes, a sensuous lower lip as part of a mouth quick to smile, and a lean atletic body made a nice package.

All that and a really nice guy, too was the thought that occurred to her as he approached the table and they hugged their hellos.

Dinner was pleasant. They had an out of the way booth in the corner. She told stories of the daycare. He told stories of car dealership where he worked. She drank wine and he drank a beer and suddenly she realized that she was feeling sad. Tears began to run down her cheeks and Jason leaned closer and gently wiped the tears away.

“What’s wrong, Gin?”

“I don...I don’t know. I was just sitting here and all of a sudden I began to wonder if this was all there would be. I mean...I was having a great time but it just hit me that I am a 29 year old daycare worker that lives for nights out with a guy that does not find her remotely attractive and why should he? I am dull as dishwater”

“Don’t be ridiculous Gin! You are beautiful with a smokin’ body can’t even be hidden in those bland sexless clothes you like to wear.”

“Wait one moment...I am not some doll that dresses to please a man! I am independant and...oh FUCK it!” The tears came faster.

“Do you want to get out of here?”

“Yeah, sorta.”

“C’mon—let’s go.” Jason put a reassuring arm around her shoulder as they left

They went back to Ginny’s apartment. Ginny grabbed Jason a beer and after a second’s hesitation another one for herself. She settled in on the couch next to Jason

Jason began. “Talk to me.”

“A week ago I saw Jared with another woman.”

“Jared your ex?”

“Yeah. Do you know why we broke up?”

“You had said that the two of you had grew apart and that you were starting to get bored.”

“That was a lie! He was bored with me. Bored with the way I was—more with the way I WASN”T- in bed!”

“What? Did he want to bring in a goat?” Jason began to laugh.

“Shut-up,” Ginny found herself giggling. “Maybe this is not something to discuss anyhow!”

“Ah, Gin. We are best friends. You can tell me anything. In fact I think it would be good of you to open up.”

“Yeah, I can believe that now ...but when I wake up sober I might be completely unable to face you.”

“Shit. I say go for it because if our friendship cannot handle honesty then we might as well call it quits!”

“Ok. Honestly. Why did WE break up?”

“Because we were going in different directions...”

“Break it down into English, Jase!”

“Us drifting into a friendship was your choice, too, you know.” This said gently.

“I know—but what was it from your perspective. Your answer will not hurt me..well, maybe but I still need to hear it.”

“You were everything I was looking for in a friend but not in a lover. Everytime you started to get turned on I could feel you fighting it...holding back.”

“That’s what I thought. I let it become friendship because I knew that I would just disappoint you in bed.”

“Gin..I..”

“No, look, I know how I am. I was raised to be a good girl—never mind that no matter how much I want to loosen up in bed I feel like I will be judged so I freeze up. Ironically, I am then judged boring and frigid.

I have pretty wild fantasies but that is all they remain—fantasies. Jared would still be with me today if he wasn’t sick of the whole missionary position with the lights out routine.

But isn’t that why WE broke up?”

“Gin, we NEVER got that far!”

“But you suspected from the taste you had.”

“Maybe ..and maybe it is me being shallow.”

“Nope. People have desires. You would not have been happy with me as a sexual partner. That is honest.”

“Tell me a fantasy.”

“What?” Nervous giggle.

“Tell me a wild fantasy. I promise I will be here no matter what. Forever.”

“Well,” Ginny looks away, “there are a lot of them..I mean.. not A LOT...well ok,ok—A LOT”

Jason starts to laugh—not at all unkindly- and it starts to give Ginny courage.

“See, the thing is that for an innocent girl that works at a day care my fantasies have never included white picket fences and sunshine ...well..not my SEXUAL fantasies.”

“What do they include?”

“Um, when I was 12 I used to really get off—ah the hell with it—on thinking of being grabbed up by an adult woman and really lezzing out. Being her little whore.”

“Wow -not wow in a bad way—just WOW! Go on.”

I grew out of it being my main focus but I think I am drawn to looking at a hot looking woman as much as your average guy. I still fantasize about women but prefer men.”

“What do you think about with men?”

‘All sorts of things—in my fantasies I am completely open to anything. The man is usually strong and dominant and....” Ginny stops and takes a gulp of beer. “I basically am his little slut. I will dress anyway he likes, fuck his friends, fuck any women he would like, anything, well—at least ALMOST anything!”

“In real life when you catch a man looking at you...and despite what you said about being ‘dull as dishawater’ you are very goodlooking...how does that make you feel?”

“Good. Great. I like being noticed but was taught that good girls don’t.”

“Um hmmm. Do you fantasize about dressing differently?”

“Yes.”

“How, Gin?”

“Like a complete slut.” Ginny’s face was flushed from embarrassment and alcohol.

“Why not do it?”

“What...all of it?”

“Not necessarily -but we can return to THAT thought—dressing like ‘a slut’? What would it hurt?”

“I can only explain it as something that good girls don’t do.”

“Well, you are the one that is saying that you are sick of being a good girl. Do you really want a male perspective?”

“Yes.”

“You have a great body.”

Jason grabs Ginny’s hand pulls her into the bedroom, at which point she starts to protest. “JASE!”

“Gin, please, I am not trying for that—I just want you to look into the mirror.”

Ginny looks into the full length mirror and both of them are framed in it. Jason’s gaze meet Ginny’s in the reflection.

“Ok, now listen up. I promise to keep you fully clothed for this. You are hot looking—or could be.” He reached up to remove the rubber band holding her hair back. “Shake you head, daaahling” he said in imitation of a hot shot Hollywood hairstylist.

Ginny shook her head and brunette tresses with Auburn highlights framed her face.

“Gin, I do not know if you have what it takes to be completely sexually open. Maybe it is just not you. But what harm can there be in dressing to accentuate your body? Anyhow, here is what I see.”

“Luxurious hair. Big beautiful innocent eyes that can be devlish at times. I can never decide if they are more blue or green but they draw people in. A well-shaped mouth with a full lower lips—DSLs!”

“DS—whats?”

“Dick sucking lips..”

“WHAT!” Surprised laughter caught in her throat and she could see Jason start to laugh in back of her. Then she looked at herself again as she had not in years and realised that at the moment she did look pretty good.

“Remember—this is the male perspective. Now, don’t interrupt and I will try to use terms that even a school marm can understand!”

“Ha, HA”

“Where was I....almost the perfect weight...not anorexic which is excellent. Maybe lose a few pounds and tone up but that is being ultra picky.”

“Um, do I get to critique YOU after this?”

“Hush, nice tits. B-cups?”

“Cs!!”

“Yeah, I figured—just wanted you to say it. Was that feminine pride I heard?”

“Hmpfh”

“Relatively flat stomach. That is where toning up would come in handy. A little roundness there is sexy though. Great ass, lush but firm, a nice bubble shape without being over bored. Incredible legs—curvy. Acceptable feet—could use some nail polish to sex ‘em up.”

“Well, I guess that was positive for the most part.” Ginny frowned.

“It was very positive. You are a solid 8—and that is while dressing like Schoolmarm/prairie chick or sexless frigid girl. Now don’t get upset—ya know I luvs ya”

“Yeah. I do know. I am actually flattered that you think that I am attractive. ”

“Attractive with the potential of being hot. I say you should go for it. At least dress in a way that acknowledges that you are good looking if you cannot slut out.”

“Hold up—if I am an 8 where are all the dates?”

“Your clothes, your attitude scares guys off. You could have answered that yourself.”

“I just do not know if I can. I want to but...I just do not know.”

“How about if I can help you?”

“How?”

“Hypnosis.”

“Wha—huh?”

“Ok, ok, I know what you are going to say but you know that I have always had a fascination with it and if I could find a willing subject...well...”

“And you think that is me?”

“Could be. I am not a moron. I already know some technique from classes I took in college, read about it extensively, even had some luck with getting friends to stop smoking, and you trust me. We would take it slow...lots of smalls steps”

“Steps toward what goal?”

“Well, maybe make you more comfortable with your sexuality, a little more daring in your wardrobe.”

“And you want to do this—why? What is in it for you?”

“The boner I get at the thought of making you more open, seeing you in some hotter clothes. We are friends but it does not make me blind or a eunuch. What I will not do is make you sleep with me against your will—I do not even think that is possible.”

“And what you are talking about IS?”

“Yep, I think so. Why not? If there is trust. Guidelines? And it is something that part of you wants—why would it not work? If we did it from the perspective of removing barriers that are holding you back. Out dated preconceptions of what you can be”

“In your fantasy of all this is that as far as you would want it to go?”

“Honestly? In my fantasy you become the woman in YOUR fantasy. Highly sexual. Bitch in heat. Total slut. But I do not think that you are ready for that. And if you are not ready for it it probably would not work plus you are my friend so there is no way I am going to take you to that point unless I believed that you wanted it or could be happy with trying it.”

“I have no plans to sleep with you, Jase. I mean I find you attractive...”

“I know..it’s not even about that.”

“Um. Do you think you can try to hypnotize me now? Something simple to see if it will work?”

“Why not? We can try it. What would you like?”

“You pick—as long as it is not something major. Know what, this is kinda sexy.”

Ginny and Jason share a laugh.

A few minutes later they are back on the couch. The lights are dimmed and Ginny is reclining with her head in Jason’s lap. He is stroking her hair in a reassuring manner.

He begins to talk soothingly. He asks her to remember the cabin on the lake that they rented. How very peaceful and relaxing it was. Does she remember that? Yes. He asks her to remember how she liked to lay on the dock and gaze into the depths of the water, the waves rippling gently the sun warming her and dancing across the water until she isentranced. Gradually she does feel so very relaxed, and warm and safe. It is almost like she is a leaf on the water, bobbing with the gentle waves, enjoying the gentle peace. Soooo peaceful...so warm...so safe...so loved...mmmmm...

“Wake up Gin.”

“Hmmm...”

“I said ‘wake up, Gin’—oh, and wipe the drool off of your chin.”

“Oh man Jase! I must have fallen asleep,” Ginny sits up, “damn, sorry.”

“Do you remember what we discussed?”

“The lake...” But there seemed to be more. She could not get a focus on it though.

“Do you remember anything else.”

“No? I mean...not really?”

Jason grins.

“What... WHAT?”

“It worked!”

“What worked? You mean IT! IT? It worked?”

“Yuuuup. Well, I do not know if it completely worked. We have not gotten that far. But the part about you not remembering worked—you were clearly under.”

“What don’t I remember?”

“Well, it’s your call. I can tell you but the true test is if you follow the suggestions without knowing what they are.”

“Gawd. I kinda hate being in the dark but I see your point and I trust you. Can I have a hint? You said suggestions”

“All I can say is that neither one is bad at all. Neither involves anything major. One is only very indirectly about sex and one while sexual is not anything that you would object to.”

“So no quit my job to be a stripper?”

“Of course but I did not think that you would object. Seriously, I also gave you some suggestions that will make it even easier to put you under next time.”

“So now what. When will we know?”

“Depends. Definately within a week we should see a pattern. I should notice it before you. I think we should at least talk every day but we just about do that now. Today’s Monday...by Saturday we will know if it is a success and then we can take it further or drop it.”

Ginny starts to laugh. “This is so freakin’ wild!”

“Can’t disagree. But you trust me right?”

“Of course! You are my best friend—you have proven that more times than I can count!”

“Thanks.So what’s for dessert...I know you got to have some snacks somewhere.”

“There are some chocolate chocolate chip cookies in the cupboard.”

“You want some?”

“Oh...no. Been thinking of watching what I eat. You go ahead.” Ginny felt really good about her decision. Very proud of herself. A little turned on too. But of course she had felt that way often during the evening. Talking about her body, fantasies, being so close to Jason, and the idea that Jason had hynotized her and she may be under his “spell” Ok—the last part was far fetched and she knew that Jason had probably mistaken her sleeping for a trance but it is a kick ass little fantasy.

After Jason left Ginny decided a bath was in order. As she sank down into the hot bath she found her hands wandering over her body. Ginny felt one hand playing with her tits and the other hand rubbing her clit. She thought of sucking Jason’s cock...mmmmm....she thought about being HIS slave, his toy and suddenly her hips were bucking in an amazing orgasm.

Ginny had a smile on her face as she got ready for bed. Her body felt so good like it always did after a good cum. She realised that a night that seemed like it was going to be crappy turned out fun. She fell asleep with the smile still on her lips.

2.

Tuesday nothing out of the ordinary. Well, she ate a big leafy salad for lunch although all the other employees of Miss Mary’s went out for cheeseburgers and fries. She knew it was a good decision as soon as she made it. It really just did not appeal to her. On the way to work and home again she noticed several attractive men and women and her mind keep drifting to fantasies about them. When she got home she pulled out her bike and rode it for about an hour. The seat felt good between her legs.

Jason called and they talked for a while. He asked her more about her childhood and she told him how domineering her mother was and how not much has changed. She even laughingly told him about how her mother caught her masturbating once and how humiliated she was! Looking back it was funny how guilty she felt at the time. Masturbation is very natural—in fact she would probably do just that before she went to bed!

She also told Jason that she did not feel any different and that she did not think that the hypnosis worked. He pointed out that they were waiting until Saturday to determine that!

She started to read a romance novel. It made her horny as hell. She took a shower, crawled into bed, and played with her steaming pussy until she gasped and moaned. The object of her fantasy was Cathy, her best friend at the daycare. She imagined fondling those firm d-cup tits. She moaned out Cathy’s name before collapsing in a heap on the bed.

Wednesday she parked her car several blocks away from the daycare and walked to work. If felt good to stretch her legs. Cathy looked VERY good. Yum. That night she found a re-run of X-Files on tv and drifted off into a fantasy about being in a Mulder/Scully sandwich.

Jason called and they talked for a few minutes. She mentioned maybe joining a gym. He told her that was a good idea but to trust him (of course she did) that she looks really good and all she needs is to lose a couple pounds and tone up. Do not go over board. She promised not to. As she hung up she glanced at the tv and speculated on the color of Scully’s pubic hair. Maybe she should crawl into bed and think about that further.

Thursday Jason called and mentioned that he might stop by and if she did not mind see if he could just reinforce the suggestions he made. Gin laughed to herself as she was pretty sure that he was just worried that his suggestions were not taking. But she trusted him so why the hell not? He said he would bring dinner. She reminded him that she was trying to cut back

She came home after only one stop...to join the gym. Jason came over—they talked for a while. He brought subs. He ate the meatball sub with everything and she picked the low-fat turkey with lots of veggies and mustard.

He told her tonight’s hypnosis session would be covering the same ground...just reinforcing it.

They sat down on the couch and she laid her head in his lap. She started to drift into the fantasy of the other night of giving him a blowjob but soon she was remember the peaceful lake once again and becoming so....very....relaxed.

“Wake up Gin.”

“Hmmm, what—did I fall asleep again?”

“Yeah, sure, that’s it. You were under again and I just reinforced the suggestions ..oh, and maybe modified them a little.”

“Really, well I trust you.”

“I know you do, Babe. By the way, some of my suggestions are definately working.”

“Really, of—for real—forget about waiting...what were the suggestions!!”

“Basically to trust me which is important to be successful—a greater accent on health, and a a habit of masturbating due to a heightened sense of sensuality.”

“Damn!”

“So I know you trust me and that you are eating better and exercising so how about...?

“Um—3 for 3!” Ginny was not at all embarrassed to mention this for some odd reason.

“Excellent!”

“So what did you modify...you know what -don’t even tell me I trust you. Oh CRAP!” Ginny started laughing.

“I know you trust me but beyond that what are your feelings? ”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, what are the limits? Where do you see this going? Do you even want to continue? I kept everything pretty inocuous but my ideas might not be yours. It is one thing to trust me to not deliberately harm you and another to think that we are on the same page.”

Ginny closed her eyes to concentrate on her answer. “I do not know. I mean, Jason this has been fun and I do know that I want to continue but you are right I guess.”

“Do you want to continue—if you need a few days to think about it that’s ok.”

“ I do not need a few days—I know that I want to continue if you do but you are right about there needing to be ground rules. Especially since I like not knowing what you have suggested it makes perfect sense to make sure there are a few places you do not go.” Gin bites her lip thoughtfully

“What?”

“There are very few places that I don’t want you to go...at least in theory.”

“Ah, Gin—you are my sorta girl.”

“Whoa, wait a sec—I said in theory. Reality is a little different. It is obvious that I do not want to lose my job, or do anthing completely sicko like kids or ponies or dead people...”

“Obviously. But from your words it sounds like you might want to explore a little more publically. Yeah?”

“Ye.yeah, maybe at least the thought of it makes me hot but take it really slow ok?” She realised that she was aroused and she did not know if it was due to the current subject matter, hynotic suggestion or the fact that she knew Jason had an image in his mind of her getting herself off.

“As your friend I am not going to rush anything and from a practical standpoint I do not think it would work if I rushed you.

Can I be honest?” Jason suddenly looked serious

“Of course!”

“This has been a big turn-on for me...knowing that I could on some level control you and thinking about where it might lead. Wherever it leads I am ok with it but I have had some pretty fuckin’ intense fantasies of making you a good little cock sucker and some of the fantasies involve strangers.”

“Jase!”

“There is not a man alive that would not think about the possibilities and not have that cross his mind and you have to know that there is a real chance that at some point in the future I might aim to make that a reality.

This is cards on the table time—I will not do something that you do not like—even if I could but if I am hoping that as long as I do not have preset barriers that we can realy make some stuff come true. Would you like that?”

Ginny felt her pussy tingle and dampen more and her nipples tighten with desire. Her eyes met his “Yeah, I would really, really like that.”

“One step at a time?”

“Yes”

“Making fantasy reality?”

“Um hmmm.”

“If we do this I will not deliberately go against your wishes but my desires will come into play too. Whether we fuck or not we are going to be getting eachother off. ”

Gin shivered in delight.

Jason stood up.

“Where are you going?” Ginny knew that her voice was hoarse with arousal and knew that there was no way that this fact has escaped Jason’s notice.

“Home. I will be call you on Saturday. That will be your last chance to call it off and there will be no hard feelings and we will chalk it up to an interesting experiment. If you want to continue there will be no holding back.”

“Jason—I am sure now!!” She realised that there was a bit of a whine in her voice.

“Gin—I am doing this as your friend and as a man with some ethics—if we continue ethical lines are bound to her blurred and I do not want it ever said that I did not give you a chance or forced you into this.”

Jason walked out the door leaving Ginny to think. She knew that it was a big step and she knew that there were things to fear if every fantasy she had—or even half the fantasies she had—represented a real desire. But the thought of not being scared was a powerful lure. Also the idea of breaking out of the boredom, the monotony was compelling. She knew that Jason was right about her needing to think about it but she was pretty sure that she knew her answer.

All she knew for sure at the moment was that she was dying to get off. She unsnapped her jeans and quickly kicked them, along with her damp panties, across the room and started playing with her hard little clit. Images of various fantasies filled her mind arousing her more but there was one that took center stage One hand reached up to fondle and squeeze a ripe c-cup tit as she loudly moaned Ginny’s hips bucked in ecstacy as she had a mind boggling orgasm.

End of Part one.