The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ginny Gets a Brand New Life

Part Three

by MichelleLovesTo

1.

Jason found himself in the middle of a dilemma. Ginny trusted him very much. Of course he hypnotized her to feel that way but even before then they were best friends. The thing is that he did not know if he trusted himself.

He had a beautiful woman that he could get to do whatever he wanted. She could become the embodiment of every desire he had ever had. He could have her dress like his fantasy woman, walk like her, talk like her, and—let’s be honest, fuck and suck like her, too. She could be his willing sex partner belonging only to him or he could have her be with anyone that he chose for her.

But his desires might not be her desires. Even the things that he knew about Ginny’s desires were really her fantasies. And maybe that is where, if it were all up to her, they would stay.

Jason had once heard a sex therapist say that a large percentage of women had rape fantasies but of course did not really desire to be raped. That some things only worked as unacted upon desires. So was it fair for him to use her desires to have carte blanche to make her HIS ultimate fantasy?

As his mind contemplated the possibilities of all that he could do with her he would sometimes be jarred back to reality and realize that he kept on forgetting that Ginny was a real person. Everything that he did changed her, made her a different Ginny. And if Ginny was OK with this it was partially because she did not see how much danger she was in by trusting him.

Jason had always been attracted to Ginny. Even after they broke up and he had resigned himself to them being friends he did not stop wanting her. But the fantasies he had about her were almost respectful and if they strayed into something—well, less than pure, he always felt a little guilty. Even in his fantasies there were things that he could not ask Ginny to do without feeling like he should apologize next time he saw her in real life.

Now his fantasies were different. There were no limits to what Ginny could be in his fantasies because there were no limits to what Ginny would do in real life. If he wanted her to love sucking cock he could make it happen, if he liked her to talk dirty while he screwed her senseless it was all too possible. Anything that he wanted he could have and no apology necessary because she would be too busy thanking him multiple orgasms.

There was a saying that he used often that Ginny used to grimace at and tell him that he did not have to be so crude: A Stiff Dick Has No Conscience. What he was discovering was how very true it was—he was increasingly positive that he would be willing to sell out his sweet friend, Ginny, to end up with a new Ginny, a better Ginny.

He tried to convince himself that it would be better for Ginny because she would love it and most of the time he almost managed to buy it. Almost. See, wouldn’t he ask Ginny what she wanted if he really cared about her true fulfillment? Couldn’t he use hypnosis to find out that was a real desire and what was a fantasy that should stay just that? Sure he used her real desires, that was part of the fun, but if what she wanted and what he wanted contrasted he knew that it would be too tempting to ignore her wishes.

Jason worked hard to build solid ground work while she was under. He made sure to build her trust, he worked hard to use her buried—but real—desire for exhibitionism to help him make her do what he wished, he made her good girl desire to be bad all the more tempting. Jason tried hard to never be anything more than a gentleman when they were together. And he tried to be completely noncommittal about where her desires and his suggestions parted ways. All the better to have her believe that anything she did could just as well be her responsibility as his. All the easier to do because she trusted him.

He had never lied to her yet, but he knew that he would if it would keep the game going. If a lie would convince her that she was making her own choices more than she actually was then he would lie because there was no way that he was losing her. Losing the possibility of her. And if the Ginny that he knew at the start of the game ceased to exist then he was very afraid that he would just have to write her off as an unavoidable casualty. Sad, maybe even tragic, but completely unavoidable.

2.

Ginny found herself in the middle of a dilemma. She was distracted by anything that did not have to do with sex. No, she was irritated by anything that did not have to do with sex! Completely and totally resentful of anything that did not pertain to sex!

This made being a daycare worker not as fun as it used to be. She went through the motions but could not wait to leave work so she could get back to what she now thought of as her “real life.” Her books and magazines of childcare were gathering dust because they could not interest her less. Talking to Jason, working out and checking out all the other people working out, cruising cable for nudie flicks, masturbating, these were the things that interested her.

And there was no way around it—there was something inherently unseemly about checking out the ass of a coworker while she bent to help a child into a windbreaker.

So she really did not need it when her boss called her into the office and told her that she had seemed distracted lately and that whatever was going on in her personal life she needed to leave at home. At that point Mary Westphal looked pointedly at the length of Ginny’s skirt.

When Ginny got home she called Jason right away and started tearfully telling him about what happened.

“Gin, shhh, take it easy. I take it that your boss was angry at you. Tell me why you are so upset.”

“She called me in to her office and told me that I have been distracted.”

“And have you been?”

“Yes!”

“Ok, go on.”

“And she told me that I was bringing my personal life to work and that part is not completely true because you know that I have went out of my way to do the opposite.”

“I know you have, Gin. Was that it?”

“NO! She looked at my skirt length like it was really short. Now THAT pissed me off because it only was slightly above the knee and Karen wears her skirts and dresses the same length.”

“Yeah, but Karen does not have your legs. Also I imagine Karen has always dressed like that. Am I right?”

“Yes, I guess so.”

“People do not like people to change. She hired a shy woman that dressed very conservatively and now she has become more confident and dresses more attractively. No way has this escaped her notice. And it bothers her belief that she really knows you. Not to mention the fact that some of the dads have been checking you out lately.”

“OK, I see your point but I still am dressing acceptably.”

“Why not quit?”

“WHAT?”

“If you are distracted and your boss is a tyrant then just quit. Until you find another job you can dress any way that you like and would have more free time to do whatever you like. Maybe take a few weeks off before even looking for something else.”

“But...”

“No dress code for at least a couple weeks.”

“But ...”

“Doing whatever you wanted with your time. What WOULD you like to do?”

Images of doing nothing but watching porn, and masturbating, and dressing in slutty little outfits filled Ginny’s mind. Maybe she would get up the courage to try and seduce Jason.

“What does it matter—it would be completely irresponsible to quit my job! Our games have been fun but this is the thing that pays my bills! And I cannot let Mary down like that—she has always been really good to me. I could never just screw her over like that!”

“Calm down, Gin. You at least need a break for tonight. Come over and we will just hang out and maybe put you under if you feel like it.”

She desperately wanted to see Jason and eagerly agreed to meet him. As they said their good byes she tried not to think that the image that she saw for herself if unemployed: as a porn addicted slut obsessed with masturbating would have struck her as pathetic a short time ago and now it seemed heavenly.

3.

Ginny went to work the next day feeling much stronger. Funny what an evening with a good friend would do when a girl was stressed out. Within ten minutes of getting to work she was called into the office again.

“Virginia. I thought that we agreed that you were going to dress more in keeping with your job as a role model.”

“Actually we never discussed my wardrobe. But I did get the impression that you did not approve.”

Mary looked a little taken aback by the slightly defiant tone in Ginny’s voice. It was quite unlike her. Well, better to lay the cards out on the table. “That was a correct impression. You are a very attractive girl but your first priority when you are here is to wear clothes that allow you to comfortably move around and chase after the children.”

“Give me a break. I do just as well as I ever did. Sure, I am taking more time with my appearance but you should be glad for me!”

“I am glad for you if you have found more self-confidence but there is a time and a place for everything.”

“You know what, Miss Mary?”

“What?”

“You want a time and a place? How about this—you can immediately shove this job up your ass.”

“Virginia!”

“I am a good employee and if you cannot see that it is your loss. It is almost summer and I am sick of being cooped up. Fuck you, I am going shopping!”

Mary watched as Ginny and her heels tip tapped their way out of her office never to be seen or heard from again.

4.

Ginny laughed as she walked toward her car. The look on Miss Mary’s face was priceless. What had the hag ever done for her anyhow? It felt so liberating to be leaving. It felt like the bell had just rang, symbolizing that school was out for the summer.

As she slipped her confining bra off she realized that she could find a new job any old time. She had been working for almost half of her life and now she deserved some fun.

She walked into the mall and felt herself become aroused which struck her as odd but then it made perfect sense. Endless possibilities. Short clothes, tight clothes, sexy lingerie, almost impossibly high heels. And no dress code, nobody to fire her if they did not like what she was wearing.

She had been like most women. There were clothes that she could not wear just because. Just because good girls did not wear stuff like THAT, just because if she wore THAT she would look like a slut and there is nothing worse than people thinking you are promiscuous. Just because it was impractical because of her job, her parents, her friends, her budget, her image of herself... No more!

Looking at all the stores made her giddy because now that she accepted that she loved dressing to show off her body and therefore there was no outfit that she could not buy it all was perfectly, erotically overwhelming! She would buy whatever she wanted just because she could. At least for today. If her charge, and Jason’s charge gave out she would write a check!

As Ginny walked into the first store and began looking at the bathing suits that were already on sale she had to laugh. No matter how she dressed it did not make her a slut, they were just clothes. She had always wanted a thong bikini and now she picked out a dark blue one and a bright red one, and a bright pink one piece that was cut incredibly low, and several others. Working out really had toned her up and even though there was still a little feminine roundness to her belly it suited her!

Ginny bought shorts and dresses and skirts and tops and every one was designed to show off her body. Nothing sensible, nothing sedate, nothing respectable. Life was too short!

Ginny bought shoes and sandals. Every one deemed to be sexy and most with heels. None of them approaching comfortable to walk in because that was not the point. When you got right down to it the only sensible shoes she needed were her cross trainers. She was mad that all the shoe salespeople were women, and not even attractive women.

She bought panties in every color she could think of, lots of thongs, lots of lacy ones, stockings, garters, thigh-highs...

She bought clothes that were really costumes to play all the “characters” that she wanted. She got clothes that would make her look like an airhead, sophisticatedly sexy, a whore, a sexy virgin, a librarian and she made a mental note to stop by a uniform supply to get a Catholic school girl’s uniform.

She wondered how the hell she was going to get all the bags to her car when it occurred to her that she was over complicating things. She put on her newest, highest heels and unbuttoned her blouse another two buttons and walked up to the nearest security guard.

“Excuse me, but it seems to me that I went a little crazy shopping,” Ginny explained as she twirled a lock of hair around her finger, “and a girl cannot be too careful. Do you suppose that you can help me carry some of these things?”

“Sure—where are you parked?” The handsome guard willingly grabbed up over half the packages and followed after the brunette with the swaying ass and the impossibly high heels.

All of this made Ginny feel like laughing. Why did she ever make things so complicated? Who needed Miss Mary’s? Who needed silly rules about what she could wear? Who needed rules that said that good girls do not flirt?

As she was driving home her cell phone rang. “Yep?”

“Gin?”

“Jase?”

“Where are you? I dropped by your job to take you to lunch but, um, I guess it is not your job anymore.”

“You guessed right. It is not like it was the only job in town. I had better things to do today.”

“Like?”

“Shopping! You will not believe the great stuff I found.”

“You quit to go shopping?” Jason sounded incredulous.

“And to hang out at the beach. Yeah! It is like you said—Mary was being a tyrant. Judging me by the length of my skirt is so silly because that has nothing to do with my morals.

I know it is unlike me to just quit my job but suddenly it just seemed like the right thing to do. I have struggled for years to be perfect and do the right thing and I just want to have fun for a while!”

“I understand. Remember I was the one that suggested you take time off.”

“I know ...WAIT ... I know you suggested time off but did you ... you know ... SUGGEST time off?”

“Gin, eight million things I could suggest and you think that my prime concern was your job? I might have said something while you were under about trusting your feelings but I had a lot of beer so I am not even sure about that.”

“Sorry, I just thought ...”

“Did you become a stripper?”

Laughing. “No.”

“Probably not me then.”

“I was just being silly.”

“Um hmm, yes you were. Want to come over again tonight?”

“For a session or just to hang?”

“Both.”

“Well, we just had a session LAST night.”

“Right, but I am feeling inspired. Plus I want to see one of your new outfits.”

“Oh, you will love them you perv! Yeah, I would like that. Hypnosis makes my pussy wet!” Ginny giggled. “AH SHIT!”

“What?”

“I am being pulled over. Gotta go!”

Ginny quickly hung up and pulled over. She had never been stopped before. What was she supposed to do in a situation like that? She flashed on the security guard happily lugging her bags and then she flashed on what she had to do. She hiked up her skirt and unbuttoned another button from the blouse that was already gaping open. She licked her lips and rolled down the window.

“Officer?”

“Ma’am, license and registration” the officer blinked as he took in the view. It was not the first time that a woman tried to get out of a ticket this way but it was always entertaining and this was a really hot one. “Are you aware that you drove through the red light about half a mile back.”

“No, I am sorry. I did not notice.” Ginny’s surprise was real as she handed over the things that he requested. Think, think. Ginny twirled a lock of hair around her finger.

“Maybe you are unaware that it is illegal in this state to be using your phone while driving.”

Crap! “Yes, officer. I did know that. I only meant to be on for a little tiny second.” She shifted her legs apart which caused her skirt to lift up higher and realized that she was becoming aroused. “I am very sorry. I was just telling my friend about my day.”

“What exactly was so exciting about your day that it was worth endangering yourself and others?” She was enjoying this, he could tell. One of those women that got off on authority figures. Better and better all the time.

“Um. I went shopping.” Um, I went shopping? Damn. Ginny realized that her brain was short circuiting. Too much horniness, too much thought of sex. And her exhibitionist tendencies were egging her on and overriding her inhibitions. She liked the feel of the Officer’s (Officer DuHamel his name tag said) eyes upon her body. Looking down her blouse, looking at her legs and thighs. God, so big and solid and in charge.

“Sure, that is worth breaking the law.” Derision dripped from his voice. What a selfish little airhead. Probably never did anything useful in her whole life unless you count building up the economy by her shopping excursions. How many bags DID she have back there. “Show Officer DuHamel what you bought that was so important that you had to tell your friend about it right away.”

Ginny tried to reach around and grab one of the bags but could not manage. She unbuckled her seat belt and then tried to crane around. She then turned around in her seat and reached back. Finally in her panic she ended up in the ridiculous position of hanging over her seat with her ass sticking up in the air and almost fell on her face.

“Ma’am. I have a better idea. Step OUT of the vehicle.” The better idea came to him when he noticed that more than one bag was from the lingerie store. When she stepped out her hair was disheveled and her blouse was gaping open almost obscenely. “Try getting to the bags by opening the rear door and bending over like a woman with some dignity. Oh and go slow so I can be sure that you are not going to try anything.”

Ginny did just that but realized that she probably did not look all that dignified in her high heels bending over. She felt another wave of arousal while at the same time wondering how she ended up like this. These things NEVER happened to her. He was not even being the least bit polite anymore—she had never been treated this rudely before. She reached for a bag from a shoe store.

“Ma’am, I was wondering what was in one of the pink bags.” He watched as she grabbed the bag and then stood beside her car. “Now show me what you have in there.”

Ginny pulled out pair of red, lacy, transparent panties and Officer DuHamel stepped aside so that anyone driving by could see them. Ginny blushed and tried to hide them.

“No, keep holding them up. Those are really kinda trashy, Virginia. Ok, what else do you have?”

Ginny pulled out a pair of red thongs and needed no coaching to hold them up. Pretty soon they went through the whole bag of lingerie with Ginny’s blush growing brighter and her pussy growing increasingly wetter. Soon there was a pile of panties, and stockings and thigh highs on the seat.

“Just out of curiosity pull something at random out of one of the bags.” Ginny reached into a bag and to her shame pulled out bright pink mini-dress.

“Virginia, tell me, did you buy anything that you could wear to church?”

“No, Officer.”

“I also noticed a lack of bras.”

“I do not wear them except at work.”

“Why?”

“They, they make my, um, breasts itch?”

“Really? Do you go topless at the beach?”

“No! That is illegal and anyhow, that kind does not make me itch.”

“Yes, we know what a law abiding citizen you are. I think you have an itch all right.” The officer looked pointedly at Ginny crotch. “So where do you work? I imagine that any job you had would be ok with you not wearing a bra—maybe even have it as a job requirement.”

“I used to work at a day care. I, I quit today.”

“Are you sure you did not get fired? I would not like you around my kids! Now don’t cry. I am not saying that you are a bad person, just not the sort that should be around impressionable minds.”

Ginny realized that she had never been talked to this way before because nobody had ever perceived her that way before. She was always the responsible one that obeyed traffic laws. The girl that you could trust. The perfect friend and baby-sitter. What could she say to change his mind? Tell him she was hypnotized to not be able to wear bras? Please! Anyhow Jason did not make her quit her job or buy these clothes. That was her.

Officer DuHamel looked at her and found himself reluctantly relenting. Sure he could have more fun with her but just for a moment he almost thought he saw something innocent in her. He was probably being a sucker but maybe she was not the complete whore that he took her for originally or maybe she was a victim in her own way. His buddy in vice told him that he honestly believed that there was such a thing as a sexual addict—a person that could not help but fuck around a lot. Maybe she was one of them—he still did not want her around his kids though. Anyhow, it would be a good story to tell the guys back at the station.

“Virginia, I am going to let you off with a warning this time but you need to make better choices. My guess is just not just about driving either.”

“Yes, Officer!” Ginny was not at all sure if she was more grateful or disappointed that it was about to end. “Thank you.”

“It’s ok Virginia. I am a sucker for a girl with world class tits.” With that he walked away.

5.

Ginny tossed herself into Jason’s arms sobbing. Right before that he made note of the fact that she was basically popping out of her blouse. She mumbled against his chest. “It was awful.”

“Come in, Gin. What was awful? Last I heard you were pulled over. You must have gotten a ticket.”

Ginny walked in and, still crying, sat down on the couch. “No, he let me off with a warning. It was horrible!”

All Jason could say was, “Huh?”

“He pulled me over because I ran a red light. I have never been pulled over but I decided to flirt my way out of it. God, he was good looking so it made it all the easier. Officer DuHamel. He was really, really mean to me. Acted like I was a slut. He made me get out of my car and show him the stuff I bought—anyone driving by could see all the stuff that I bought, the underwear mostly! Then, just when I thought he was going to be meaner he let me go! But it was just horrible!”

“I would have thought that you would have liked it.”

“Jason!”

“I am not saying anything except that you clearly are a little exhibitionistic, you bought the clothes to be looked at, you worked hard as hell to tone up what was already a smokin’ body, and you thought he was good looking. What more could a submissive exhibitionist ask for?”

“Submissive? You think that I am submissive?” There was no point in deny the exhibitionist part.

“Aren’t you?”

“Well, I never noticed that. Do you think so because of something you found out during hypnosis?”

“No, I realized that about five minutes after meeting you. You do not like to be strong. You are drawn to people that are dominant. Whenever there is a crisis you look for someone else to fix it. Nothing wrong with any of that. My point is that, maybe I am wrong, I thought that part of you would have liked the experience.”

Ginny looked at an imaginary spot on the wall. “That is the horrible part. I did like it. How wrong is that? To like the fact that he thought he could treat me that way?”

“Gin, he pushed your buttons. You cannot help the things that turn you on. And while I applaud your submissive nature, which I find incredibly sexy, you do have to take responsibility for coming on to the man.”

“But LOTS of women flirt to get out of tickets.”

“Sure, but most of those women do not have several hundred dollars worth of slutty outfits in their backseats. Can you blame him for thinking that you deserved to be treated like a sexual woman? That you were a girl that liked attention”

“No, I, look, maybe this is not a good idea. The whole hypnosis thing. It is making me crazy.”

“Ginny, I love you. I would never harm you.”

“I know. I have never doubted you. Not for one second!”

“Then don’t doubt yourself. I accept you, Gin. I do not care that you get off on showing off your tits or flashing police officers. I do not care that you think about being used by the guys at the party store. Why can’t you accept yourself?”

“It is not that, it is just that this hypnosis thing might be fogging my brain. I know that you did not make any of this happen but if I could just get out from under this constant horniness maybe I could figure out what I really want.” Ginny started to sob again and Jason came over and wrapped his arms around her but not before he looked down her blouse. “I just really want to be able to figure out what is best for me without being too distracted.”

Jason continued to stroke her hair and speak to her comfortingly, like she was still a little girl. His soothing voice was making her sleepy. It was so silly of her to never have slept with him because he was just so wonderful. MMM, the one person that she could trust in the ... whole ... wide ... world.

6.

Ginny woke up on Jason’s bed a few hours later feeling happy and refreshed. She knew it was later by the way the room was dark when last she remembered it was light outside. She realized with a minor start that she was naked.

“No Biggie,” she thought, “he probably just wanted me to be comfortable.” After all, it was not like he had not seen her naked a million times back when they were lovers. Why in the hell did they ever break up? She could use his big hard cock between her legs at this very moment.

Ginny crawled out of bed and noticed that her clothes were folded on the dresser. They were still kind of wrinkled though so she decided to just not bother. Jason had always loved her body and maybe she could entice him into bed. You could not tell her he did not check her out when he took them off in the first place. She put on her shoes though because she loves what they did for her legs.

She walked into the kitchen which was filled with the heavenly aroma of cooking. Jason was stirring something one the stove. “MMM, is that curry I smell” As she spoke she walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing up against his back.

Jason turned around to see the smiling, naked woman standing behind him. God, she looked great. Just like he always knew that she would. How could this ever be a bad thing? She then wrapped herself around him again, pressing up against his growing erection and kissing his neck. “I said, Jase, is that curry I smell?”

“Yes,” he extricated himself from the embrace reluctantly, “I am making Indian food—now behave. Stop pouting. Go sit down at the table and I will serve you.”

“But I am the submissive one.” Ginny started laughing.

“Role reversal. Plus you will probably trip on those heels and I will be peeling Tandoori Chicken off the ceiling.”

Ginny sat down reluctantly. Damn she was horny, insanely off the wall horny and Jason had a world class ass. The sex with him had been so amazing and she really missed it.

A couple minutes into the meal Jason spoke. “So what do you want to do?”

“Other than ravish you? Ok, ok, what do you mean?”

“Before you fell asleep you told me that you wanted to stop our little sessions. After your nap do you still feel that way?’

“No, but you knew that right? I am like one of the kids at Miss Mary’s—grumpy if I do not get a nap. I feel really silly for overreacting. I have been having great fun—even the part about being pulled over was really hot and it is freaky that I behaved so badly. Jason, are you even listening?”

“Sorry, it is just that I feel hypnotized—by those amazing jugs of yours.”

“Jason!” Ginny laughed.

“No, really, they are very firm and yet they have a little bounce to them—it is fascinating.”

“God, Jase! It is not like you have not seen them before!”

“Sure but some sights never get old. I know Officer DuWhatever-Whatever-The-Hell liked them.”

“Definitely. It drove me completely crazy to have them looking at me like that. Just like it is driving me crazy to have you looking at me like that.”

“Now, Gin. We have talked about this. I cannot hypnotize you and resume our relationship. It just does not seem right.”

“I know but ...”

“But nothing. We agreed. But that reminds me, I found a little something that you left behind.” Jason got up and left the room. He returned with a vibrator. A little something was right, it was just big enough to fit comfortably into a purse—well, among other locations!

Ginny laughed. “I told you I had left it here. I sure have missed it! Last time I remember seeing it was that one night where you tied me to the bed and teased me all night long. God, that was the hottest!”

“Well, that is where I found it—under the bed and among the dust bunnies.” He flipped it on but nothing happened. “The batteries are dead though.”

“Well, that figured because I remember the sound of it falling off the bed and still buzzing away. Hey, got any batteries?”

“What you are going to eat and run so you can reacquaint yourself with an old friend?”

“Leave? No. I thought I could use it right here. Would you mind?”

“Probably not but I am out of batteries. Slut.” This last part was said affectionately and it made her shiver. She loved that word!

“Oh Jason. If I could be as uninhibited with other people as I can with you I would be so happy!”

“It sounds like you were doing fine with the cop and looking through your purchases—you did promise to show me—you did not buy one thing that was anything less than uninhibited.”

“Yeah, but it was always so easy to be like that with you and much harder to show the world what I am like.”

“Be patient with yourself. It takes time. I honestly think that you are going to see a brand new Ginny before too long. Trust me.”