The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 11

“So is your curiosity satisfied?” I asked Shelly as she flopped down in the over-stuffed chair opposite mine.

“More than my curiosity,” she replied, fanning her flushed face. She was dressed in a striped button-up shirt of Diego’s, open in the front.

“Three times, if I’m not mistaken,” I noted.

“He’s got the technique,” she reflected, “but it’s not as... amazing as being with you.”

I shrugged. “I guess it just comes naturally to me.” From the bedroom I could hear Jackie’s voice urging Diego’s encore.

“Where’s Cindy?”

“Reading, in the library.”

“More Seeker stuff?”

“No,” I smirked, “long-lost manuals of sexual pleasure.”

“Ah. That’s Cindy, always trying to better herself.”

“Ought to be an interesting night. That kind of thing always makes her horny.”

“Speaking of which, mind if I suck you off?”

“Go for it.”

She settled in to position on her knees in front of me. I laid my head back as she freed my member from its solitary confinement.

“I’m glad that part of this Gift is quick regeneration. Keeping you three fed is a lot of work.”

“You know, Cindy says that no other Gifted has the ‘addictive sperm’ thing. She says that it’s just your fetish and it rules your subconscious.”

“That’s just a theory,” said Cindy from behind me as Shelly started licking my shaft. She caressed my shoulders from behind the chair. “In any case, harnessing your subconscious is the hard part, so whatever works for you.”

Cindy started casually kissing my lips. It was weird in the upside-down position. Shelly had been gradually working past her gag reflex and taking me deeper every time. We all heard the sound of Jackie climaxing, and that was enough for me to let loose in Shelly. Cindy dipped down to kiss her and claim her cut of the action.

It was late by the time we got back to the hotel, but I was well rested and eager to get out. We all showered and dressed. By some miracle nobody tried to seduce anyone else and the grooming passed without incident. I arranged a limo and tried to find where the hot spots were. The girls were excited to be in the limo and were screaming at people out of the sun-roof. We passed a big house with a big party.

“Let’s crash it!” said Jackie. I was hesitant, but the consensus from the others told me I had no choice. The driver pulled up in front and the girls relished the attention as we got out of the limo. It looked like a college crowd, and a wild one at that. Two kegs were apparent, and a group of Pabst drinkers and a group of Budweiser drinkers seemed to be in competition to build the tallest can pyramid. I estimated that there had to be two hundred college kids.

The back yard was the center of activity, where a well-equipped DJ was keeping things moving. We got right to the dancing, and I thought fondly of that night so long ago when I’d had my first more-than-friendly feel of Jackie’s body. Shelly paired off with a young man, and Jackie and Cindy were doing their sister thing, working off each other. I found myself parched, and I went looking for drinks.

As I pushed my way through the crowd towards the punch bowl, I felt someone grab my arm. I looked and a cute blond girl was leading me towards the back door. I figured I’d see what was going on. I hadn’t noticed her before, so I didn’t think she was responding to my subconscious. She led me past the pool and into the garden, which was well-shrubbed and lit by footlights.

At the edge of the party’s din, there was a small round brick patio with a concrete bench, surrounded by roses. In the middle was a birdbath. Another young woman was sitting on the bench: a creamy-skinned Latina dressed to accent her exaggerated hourglass figure, but her expression was a rather unattractive one of haute disdain.

“Very good, pledge,” she said, looking me up and down, “you picked well.”

“Thank you, big sister.”

I rolled my eyes as I tuned in to the girl’s thoughts, wishing to stay one step ahead of this little game.

“Now, Kristy, we pride our sisters on their smarts, but just in case that doesn’t work out, you have to have something to fall back on. You’ve got the looks, but you have to prove that you can please a man.” She produced a yellow plastic stopwatch and a condom from her pocket. She threw the condom at the wide-eyed girl and raised the stopwatch. “You have ten minutes to get him off. No rules, but you have to put the condom on for him. Do it in five and you can skip one of the tests on Sunday. Go.”

I shrugged and went along for the ride as Kristy nervously rushed to get my pants down. My dick flopped into the night air and she struggled with the condom wrapper. From the top of her mind I could tell that the last time she’d done this it had been on a carrot in sex ed. Not that she hadn’t had sex, but in her view the condom was the guy’s responsibility.

“Tick tick,” said the sister. The look on her face showed that she was enjoying herself, and not for any sexual reason. I looked her in the eyes and knew that she was a true sadist.

“Hang on now,” I said as Kristy rolled the condom down my shaft and tried to stroke me to full hardness, ’that’s not quite fair.”

Kristy’s mouth was open and she was about to take my latex-wrapped penis into her mouth. “What do you mean?” She asked.

“Don’t dawdle, Kristy. And you,” she said, pointing vaguely at me, “just shut up and enjoy it.”

Kristy reacted by completing the motion that pressed her lips half way down the base of my dick. I realized that I’d never had a blow job with a condom on before. “You ought to know,” I said as I watched her, ’that she doesn’t intend to sponsor you anyway.”

They both froze and looked at me. After a long moment, Kristy spit out my cock and turned to look questioningly at her would-be sister. She seemed almost ready to take my word over hers. “Della? Is this true?”

I took one step towards Della, and she started to back away as I took her by the hand. Guided by the physical link between us, I reached in to her mind, and for the first time, I made a conscious adjustment to an unwilling mind. It was easier than I’d thought.

When I released her hand she stared at me like I was Elvis, alive and in flesh — a little in awe, a little excited, a little not quite believing her eyes.

“Now, Della, I think you’ll find that it’s very easy just to do everything I say. First question is, are those tits real?”

“No, I got them as an 18th birthday present from my step-mom.”

“Great. Now here’s the deal. First, you’re going to suck me off.” I pulled the condom off and tossed it.

“No I’m not!” she said, even as she got on her knees.

“Then you’re going to swallow my cum.”

“Mmm ergh aaa nn mmmd!” she said around my cock.

“And then you’re going to be a little different person.”

“Mmmm!” she said, unable to remove her mouth from my cock.

“And Kristy, well, it’s your lucky day. Not only is Della going to sponsor you, and stop making you do these silly little tricks that none of the other pledges have had to do,” I paused for a moment to let that last bit sink in, “but she’s going to help put you in charge of the chapter. Not to mention, do whatever you ask and give you whatever you ask for. That sound right, Della?”

“Mmmmm frmm mmmt!”

“I think that’s a yes. She doesn’t seem to be very good at sucking cock, though. Why don’t you help her get her clothes off?”

Nervously, Kristy complied. When Della was down to just her thong underwear, I stopped her, then pulled my dick from Della’s mouth.

“No, leave that. I think it will be fun to fuck her with it on.”

Kristy backed off, and I pulled Della up and then bent her over the statue. I briefly caressed her full ass cheeks, then pulled the thong to one side, pushing my saliva-moistened cock against her pussy lips. Just inside the opening to her vagina, I found a small but sufficient pool of pussy juice. I sawed in and out of her, feeling her little pussy stretch around me.

“You’re pretty tight, you must be a cold bitch.”

“I’ve got a boyfriend. We do it.”

“Do you go down on him?”

“No.”

“How big is his cock.”

“Small, maybe four inches.”

“Does he get you off?”

“No.”

“Do you get yourself off?”

“Sometimes.”

I enjoyed the way her little panties rubbed against the side of my cock. I held her by the hips, pushing hard into her wet little cunt. I looked over at Kristy, and it seemed my aura was getting to her… she was quite flushed and breathing heavily.

“You ever go down on a girl?” I said to my cock socket.

“No!”

“Well, there’s a first time for everything.” Kristy seemed to get more nervous at that remark but also more turned on. I had Kristy sit down on the bench and Della move to her hands and knees. I pushed her head down to Kristy’s crotch. Reluctantly, she began to lick at the blonde girl’s slit. I stood and watched, telling her what to do. A moment later, with no urging from me, Kristy reached up and put her hand around my cock.

“Help yourself,” I said.

“Ever since I first felt it, I knew I had to taste it.” With that, she sucked me back into her mouth. She was still reluctant to make eye contact with me. I just watched as she did her best to suck me, while the other girl ate her out. I reached down and pulled Kristy’s shirt off over her head. She had nice full tits, encased in a green lace push-up bra. Taking my cue, she reached around and unsnapped the bra. Her tits were large, but didn’t stick out much, nor did they droop — the size of them mostly comprised their circumferences. They were crowned with fairly dark, wide aureoles topped with nipples that were wide and short like her tits. They stiffened as I touched them, her aureoles crinkling in the night air. I pulled her long blond hair back in my hand so I could watch as she went down on me. She was inexperienced but effective… the sexiness of the situation allowed me to ignore her lack of coordination.

I stopped her and moved behind the busy Latino. I spit in my hand and then rubbed the saliva onto her puckered asshole. With surprisingly little pushing I slipped into her ass.

“Ahhh, giving it up back door huh?”

“I used to let mmmyy first boyfriend do me that way,” she said, ’so I could ssave my vvvirginity.”

“So much for that eh?”

“When I turned seventeen I got over that.”

She went back to getting Kristy off. She moaned loudly as I took her up the ass at my own pleasure. She felt good under me, her fleshy ass giving nicely to my thrusts. After a few more moments, Kristy came, making a small mewing sound as she pushed Della’s face into her gushing pussy.

Once Kristy was finished with her, I pulled out of Della’s ass and turned her over, pulling her mouth onto my cock. She wrinkled her face on tasting her ass on my cock but complied with my urging. I felt her tits and decided that I definitely preferred the real thing.

“You want to taste my cum don’t you.”

She nodded sheepishly.

“Well, I don’t know if I should let you.”

I pushed her back and rubbed my cock between her sweaty tits. The feel of the saline implants was fascinating but it was a bit like screwing a pair of over-full water balloons. I had her push them together for me while I stroked between her tits.

Then I stood and moved next to the panting Kristy. She reached up and stroked me a few times, before I lost it, shooting my sperm all over her teenage tits and neck.

“You want to taste that, don’t you Della?”

“Yes,” she said, eying the blond girl’s drippy tits jealously.

“I think Kristy gets first go.” I looked at the blond girl. She had already swiped a slippery string of my goo from her chest and was examining it. She opened her mouth and tentatively sucked the semen from her finger. Here eyes lit up and she went back for more, eagerly tasting her prize.

“Can I please?” Della asked me.

“Ask Kristy. It’s hers now.”

Della looked at Kristy. “Please?”

“Please what?” The blonde’s eyes sparkled with fresh mischief.

“Please” Mistress?”

At this key word Kristy nodded and della attacked her tits. I watched as together they consumed my cum.

“So, let my seed consummate your new lives: Mistress and slave. Let this be the secret chain that binds you, now and forever.” I was emboldened as I observed the completeness of the transformation. I was ready for a challenge.

I dressed and sauntered back to the house. I found one of the many bathrooms and washed up. I heard cheering. Walking to the living room, I saw the source of the excitement. There was a game of twister going on. Jackie and Cindy were playing against two other girls I didn’t know. There were a couple dozen guys gathered around, and just a few girls.

The two strangers were cute. The first one had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. She was wearing a pink top over low-rise jeans and had some mardi gras beads around her neck. Her well-sized tits were emphasized by her thin build. Her face caught my attention… it was fairly slim but not harsh at all. She had very thinly sculpted eyebrows and lips that were a very feminine shade of pale pink. She looked fairly naive and innocent but the way she took in all the attention the frat boys were giving to her at the moment told me there was more to it than that. I could tell she was feeding off all the attention, but at the same time a little reserved.

The other girl was probably her friend. She wore a similar top in yellow and identical jeans. He hair dark and was done the same. She was a little flatter in the chest, but she filled out the ass of her jeans a little better. Her face was a little softer, and she blushed in response to all the attention, but just like her friend she ate it right up.

One of the frat guys was explaining the rules. “So, have you played strip twister before?”

Only Jackie nodded. Of course.

“Okay, whenever the color is red you have to remove an article of clothing. You cannot lift more than one hand or foot from the pad at a time. You should start with the same number of clothing pieces.”

The girls conferenced and equalized the clothing. All four were down to pants, tops, panties, bras, and socks.

I wanted to kick back, but all the good spots were taken. “Wait a minute,” I thought, and then convinced a guy move from the sofa so I could see clearly. The mat was right at my feet.

I watched the first few rounds with interest. Getting your socks off without lifting both a hand and a foot at the same time is tough, apparently. Before long, there wasn’t a sock left. Then red came around again.

All four girls went for their shirts next. Jackie was the quickest, pulling her already skimpy top up and over her head in one quick motion. She tossed the shirt to me for safekeeping. As usual the bra she wore was somewhat too small for her tits, and most of the male eyes in the room were soon on her soft flesh and erect nipples.

The black haired girl (Angela, I learned from her mind) was not far behind, carefully pulling her shirt off. She wore a plain white bra over her small breasts. Her blush renewed at the peering eyes of the room.

Tiffany, the blond haired one, almost lost it as she removed her skin-hugging off-the-shoulder top. She wore a sheer, almost transparent white bra. It had very little to it, simply clinging to her perky breasts. She scanned the room, judging the reactions of the crowd.

Finally it was my wife’s turn. She had hesitated, somewhat shy at the crowd. But, as she waited, all the eyes turned to her. She looked me in the eyes as she pulled the tank top over her head. You could hear the eyes of the room widen. The position had caused her green lace underwire bra to slink down somewhat, and the flesh of her breasts spilled out the tops of the cups deliciously. The tops of her nipples peeked out the hem of the lace. She kept eye contact with me for a few moments before she looked down, hurriedly fixing her bra, restoring her breasts to a relatively more modest level of coverage.

There was a long pause as the guys took in all the new sights.

Tiffany cleared her throat. “Are you going to spin again?”

“Oh, yeah, right,” said the guy who was running the game.

The game continued, and two spins later, Jackie lost her footing and fell. The observers, not wanting to see her out of the game, made noises of disappointment. I “made room” for Jackie next to me. Leaving her shirt off, she cuddled up next to me, as the others got set for the next round. I could feel the warmth of her skin near me.

Red came on the third spin, before anyone had a hand anchored. This time, the selection of items to remove was mixed: Angela and Cindy both removed their jeans, and Tiffany removed her bra, seeming almost excited to get her tits out there. There were cheers all around — her tits were as nice as I had imagined — two generous handfuls, very full, hanging down slightly, with large aureoles and wide nipples. Her amazingly fair skin made them look delectable.

I managed after a moment to look at the other two — Cindy was wearing green bikini panties that matched her thong. I’d never seen them before. Angela was wearing plain high-cut white cotton panties with a floral pattern on them. She seemed to be in a bit of a daze at this point.

Several turns proceeded without the spinner landing on red. The three were fairly well tangled up by then. Cindy had her face very close to Tiffany’s breast, and the lustful look on her face was not lost on me or the other guys in the room. I felt breath on my ear.

“Can I go down on you?” Asked Jackie.

I didn’t want to attract too much attention, and I wasn’t sure if I could trick that many people into not noticing.

“No, wait. And don’t play with yourself, I see that hand moving. Why don’t you concentrate on picking a guy to come back to the hotel with us.”

She pouted. “Only one?”

I paused a moment to watch as the three half naked girls wiggled against each other.

“One for each of you. I think Shelly has already picked hers, but Cindy gets one too.”

“And how many girls are you bringing.”

I gazed out at the crowd. “Oh, two or three.”

The next spin came to cheers — right hand red. Tiffany had no choice, working to remove her tight jeans. As they slipped down over her ass, the crowd was treated to the delicious sight of her round ass in a sheer thong that matched her discarded bra. The back was pulled up between her ass cheeks. She was starting to get sweaty from the exertion, and her skin glistened.

Angela decided to finish off up top. Her tits, although small, were very cute, with pink little hoop-pierced nipples. She seemed as though she wanted to cover them, but she had little luck considering her precarious position.

Cindy couldn’t decide. As she considered, a chant started among the guys: “Tits, tits, tits, tits!”

Bowing to the will of the people, she reached back and unhooked the bra, letting loose her ample breasts. They hung below her, pointing at the colored circles of the mat.

Play continued, and the girls leaned on each other increasingly as they got more and more friendly. Finally, Angela couldn’t make one of the moves and feel, bringing the others down with her. The crowd moaned at the loss of the chance to get her fully naked. I had her sit on the other side of me from Jackie. She wanted to get dressed, but I convinced her to stay naked. She was sweating a bit and breathing hard. She was nervous being naked around all the guys, but I encouraged her to take comfort in being close to me. Gradually, she scooted up next to me, her bare skin touching me.

As the final round started with Cindy and Tiffany, there was a clear sexual tension in the air. I suspected that it wasn’t entirely the result of my subconscious influence. I put one arm around each girl next to me, and watched as the two on the mat eyed each other lustfully. After several moves, red came around again, and both girls removed their panties.

I watched my wife pull her panties down her trembling legs with one hand. Between the exhibitionism and the game, Cindy’s pussy was dripping wet under the fabric. The air filled even more with the smell of her excitement. As her hand brushed her thigh, I saw her hesitate, fighting the urge to slip a finger down to touch her moist clit. Once she was completely nude, she closed her eyes, holding still as she held back the powerful sensations in her body. I’d never seen quite such an exhibitionist streak in her.

Tiffany was eager now to remove her last item of clothing, but this time she was interested in Cindy’s reaction more than the crowd’s. As she slipped the little thong off her curvy ass, the remainder of her body came in to view — her pink asshole, spread open slightly by the position she was in, and the bare lips of her young pussy, also slightly spread, covered in a sheen of moisture. She watched Cindy’s face closely, taking in her arousal.

I stopped the frat guy before he spun again. I had new plans for this game.

“Right hand breast,” I called out. Some of the guys chuckled, others yelled in agreement. But my words were more than a smartass remark — they were a command.

Cindy looked up at me and smiled — I could tell that she’d been hoping for me to move things to the next level. She was still very much in control of herself. Tiffany, however, required a little push. Timidly, she reached over to Cindy’s hanging tit, lifting it in her hand, caressing it slightly, pressing her palm against Cindy’s erect nipple.

Cindy followed suit by placing her hand over Tiffany’s perky tit and grasping it. Their eyes were locked in a lustful gaze. Cindy licked her lips slowly, and both their breathing got deeper. The position was a bit awkward, so I decided to improve things slightly.

“Left hand ass,” I called. With both hands free from the mat, they both stood up, each grasping the other’s asses. Cindy ran her fingers, with her pink painted fingernails, across the other girl’s firm backside, before grasping a cheek firmly. Tiffany’s touch was somewhat more tentative. Now they stood, facing each other, the gaze unbroken. Slowly their lips moved closer together, until they were mere breaths apart. The room was silent but for the heavy breathing of spectators and participants alike. In an eternal moment, their lips met, and they sank into a soft, gentle kiss that lasted several seconds. I could feel Tiffany’s mind racing, but I calmed her.

Once the kiss broke, the game was forgotten. The girls embraced, their tits pressed together as they joined for another kiss. Cindy’s hand roamed up and down Tiffany’s back, while Tiffany’s hands confined their exploration to Cindy’s bountiful ass. They maintained a series of kisses, each one hotter and more passionate than the next, as they rubbed against each other.

Looking down, I realized that Jackie could no longer be restrained. She was opening my pants, and Angela was looking on with fascination as my cock popped in to view. I tried to stay alert for anyone in the crowd who might get the wrong idea. Only a couple guys had even noticed what Jackie was doing — most had their eyes glued to the action on the twister mat.

Now the girls were rolling around on the floor as they made out. The movement was causing the juices to seep out of Cindy and coat her thighs. Both girls were very sweaty, as the room grew ever hotter from all the aroused bodies. Cindy leaned down to suck on Tiffany’s nipples. Her lips moved eagerly from one to the other. Tiffany squirmed below her, lost in a cloud of ecstasy.

Jackie sucked as much of my cock as she could while still watching the show. She had her knees on the sofa behind her, and leaned down across the couch to my lap. She bobbed up and down on it absently. Her panty-clad ass was presented enticingly to the guy standing at the end of the sofa. He kept moving his eyes back and forth between my naked wife, working over the sorority girl and my sister-in-law, eagerly sucking my pole dressed only in some skimpy undies. Angela, however, had her eyes glued to my cock. You could have poured a bucket of ice water on her and she wouldn’t have cared. Jackie looked up at me, noticing that I was watching the entranced dark haired beauty, then looked at her, noticing her apparent fascination.

“You want a turn?”

Angela blushed deeper than she had yet, but still didn’t manage to avert her eyes.

“I can tell you do, it’s the same way I feel whenever I see someone else going down on him. Makes me just wish it was me sucking him.”

Angela started to say something and then stopped.

“You know you want it,” Jackie teased, giving me an exaggerated lick up the side of my shaft.

Angela looked up at my face for the first time. I feigned indifference.

“You have to ask real nice,” advised Jackie, stroking me slowly.

Angela looked down at my cock, considering. I looked back at the action in front of me. Cindy had finished with the younger girl’s tits and was now sucking on her toes. She had small feet, and her toenails were painted bright red to match her fingernails. Cindy had pushed Tiffany’s legs against her body, kneeling as she held the toes close to her. The position highlighted the shape of Tiffany’s legs, her smooth calves resting against Cindy’s tits. Cindy slowly moved her attentions downward, stimulating the skin of her soles and ankles. Looking between the lighter haired girl’s legs, I could see more moisture building there.

“Ummm, would you mind?” Angela’s inquiry brought my attention back to the girls closer to me. She was now kneeling on the floor in front of me, leaning over my cock, looking up with nervous excitement. I could tell she was out of her element, but the tug of my inescapable Gift pulled the strings of her desires. She was more turned on than she had ever imagined, and she knew the only way she could get her much needed release would be to suck it out of my cock like an over-thick milkshake on a hot day. I was surprised how far I had reeled her in without even thinking about it.

I looked down at her, smirking. Jackie leaned over and whispered something in her ear.

She swallowed hard. “Would you mind if I... suck your... cock?”

The words felt alien to her, but they felt good. I nodded. She leaned in closer, supporting herself by resting her palms on the sofa to either side of me. Jackie, holding me in her hand, guided my cock to Angela’s open mouth. Angela sucked me in with a degree of skill that was surprising considering her hesitance. Almost immediately she was bobbing up and down on me like a champ.

Back on the mat, Cindy was now teasing the soft skin around Tiffany’s mound. I’ve always found this to be the softest part of a girl, and Cindy seemed to be enjoying gently sliding her tongue over it. Tiffany’s pussy lips were nearly frothing with her wetness, but Cindy skillfully avoided any direct stimulation. Tiffany was beginning to lose control of her voice, and her moans were abstract and wild. She tried to push her clit closer to Cindy’s tongue, but Cindy backed off, punishing her with the stubborn teasing that I’d come to love and hate. She held Tiffany’s ass cheeks in her hand, using the leverage to control her new lover’s movements.

The room smelled strongly of arousal, both male and female. Several guys now had noticed the two girls going down on me, especially after Angela had spoken. Many were playing with themselves through their pants. None seemed to be seriously entertaining any ideas about joining in, except the guy behind Jackie. As he was watching her she had looked back at him and winked, wiggling her ass at him. He couldn’t quite guess exactly what Jackie meant by that wink, but I could. He noticed me looking at him and looked at me questioningly. I gave him a thumb’s up, and that was all that he needed to see — he was on his knees pulling down Jackie’s panties in no time.

By then, Cindy had finally made touchdown on Tiffany’s clit. Tiffany’s body tensed and she immediately launched into an intense orgasm. Cindy didn’t stop, running her tongue back and forth over Tiffany’s sensitive bud through her orgasm, moving downward once it had subsided. She slowly began to slide a finger into the younger girl’s tight vagina, her labia clinging to the skin of her fingers as she pushed inward. The slick juices made penetration easy. A sheen of juice glistened on Cindy’s chin as she looked down at her target. Slowly she began to work the other girl towards her next climax.

For a fairly petite girl, Angela had a big mouth. She managed to fit most of my cock into her mouth, and sucked me vigorously without nicking with her teeth at all. I took a moment to savor the sensation of this innocent young girl, who had spoken to me only enough to ask permission to suck me off. Now she concentrated on her work, and if other things hadn’t distracted me she probably would have gotten me off fairly quickly.

Jackie’s “fan” was eating her out from behind. I couldn’t see exactly what he was doing but I judged from her reaction that he was pretty good. She leaned her head down, resting it on my thigh next to where Angela worked, eyes locked on the lesbian show her sister was putting on. The guy started taking his clothes off as he worked on Jackie.

I could sense the tension in the room growing. Seeing one of their own in on the action, the natives were getting restless. I started to worry that these guys would be overcome by the aura around me and things would run out of my control. I decided it was time for me to take charge. Most of the people at the party were in the back yard on the dance floor or in the pool. I reached out with my mind, and with a few thoughts dispatched a few brawny guys to watch the doors. I browsed the minds still left in the room, and did a little thinning.

Under age? Go home. Got a steady relationship? Unless you have a signed permission slip, go take a swim. Burns when you pee? Gone with you. I got rid of half of the people in the room, giving them various distractions to keep them from returning.

Then I took a look at who was left. Twenty or so aroused college kids, watching the start of a very hot show. Scanning all their minds was tough, but doable. Controlling them one at a time, I could manage. They all made easy targets since they were turned on and distracted. But now I wanted to try the single biggest use of my gift I’d tried yet.

I reached my mind out, trying to control all of them at once. It was like trying to carry an armload of firewood — one would fall off the top, and when I would lean down to pick it up three more would fall off. I tried different techniques, not sure if I could grab all of them. Time passed slowly, and I was lost in a maze of thoughts and feelings. Strongest of them were those of the ones who were bound to me already. I could feel Tiffany, riding the wave to her third orgasm — Jackie, close to coming from the long cock pounding her from behind — Angela, close to coming just from the excitement of sucking my cock — and of course Cindy, who had now turned around to let the college girl eat her out, 69 style, and was looking up at me, her face pressed against the smooth lower lips of what I decided would be my next playmate. As always, Cindy and I were highly attuned to each other’s feelings, and when the feedback of the crowd reached her, she was right on the edge with the rest of us.

Simultaneously, the feelings of my physical body were getting hard to avoid. I felt the cum boil up in my balls, and I tried to hold on to the control of all the minds in the room as I was overtaken. With great intensity, everyone came.

I became lost in the physical sensation: Angela’s mouth wrapped tightly around my jerking cock; Jackie biting my thigh as she screamed in orgasm; my right hand holding on to Jackie’s hanging tit as she was pounded from behind. I could also feel the others’ feelings: Angela pulling her pierced nipples, her orgasm overtaking her the moment my sperm touched her tongue, her confusion at the strength of the feelings she was receiving merely from the satisfaction of making me shoot in her mouth; Jackie, her awareness focused on the stimulation coming from deep inside her, vaguely aware of the texture of my skin in her mouth; the lucky guy, failing to hold out any longer from blowing his load in Jackie’s vagina; Cindy, the force of her orgasm barely managing to pull her attention from pushing Tiffany over the edge again, feeling the cool sensation of the vaginal juices dripping down her thighs and dripping down onto the other girl’s forehead; Tiffany, overwhelmed by Cindy’s expert stimulation of her sensitive intimate parts, finding herself questioning her sexuality — we all came in one harmonious orgasm, each bellowing out our pleasure as we achieved a release that we had never imagined before.

When I said everyone, I wasn’t kidding. Through my grip on their minds, the feelings of pure pleasure spread to everyone in the room, and all of the bystanders came as well. Some fell over, some stood stock still as every one of the guys lost his load in his shorts. The girls lost control as well, leaning against whoever was closest or simply curled up on the floor. There were even a few climaxes out on the dance floor and a rather mutually embarrassing moment upstairs for a couple who had just started to make out in one of the bedrooms. As Angela’s mouth overflowed I opened my eyes and looked around the room at the masses of orgasming flesh.

Jackie, spotting her favorite treat, moved her head and began helping Angela to clean up the leavings of my sperm. My cock wasn’t subdued in the slightest, still sticking proudly into the air. I watched as my commands took hold, and the four girls began to stir from their post-orgasmic stupors. I disengaged from the seeking tongues of the girls in my lap and stood. I walked up the quivering pile of womanly flesh that was my wife and her new playmate. I kissed Cindy for several minutes while the room around us came back to life.

I glanced up with a smile as the room came back to life. The air of sexuality was startling.

I broke my kiss with Cindy and moved into position above Tiffany. She lay on her back and I grabbed her by the ankles, pushing her legs into the air. She was very wet, but her tightness still slowed me down. Slowly I worked my saliva- and sperm-coated cock between her small labia, penetrating her narrow passage with gentle in and out strokes, penetrating a centimeter more with every movement. Cindy kissed Tiffany passionately below me, toying with the other girl’s perky nipples with one hand while she supported herself with the other.

Around the room, college students looked at each other with primal lust on their minds. More than usual, even. Clothes started to fly.

By then I had buried my entire length inside Tiffany, but I moved slowly, taking time to enjoy it. Tiffany and Cindy were fairly engrossed in their kiss. I observed their passion for each other — I had only seen that level of arousal in Cindy when she was with me or with Jackie. Tiffany’s was equally intense. Their hands roamed on each other, the explorative nature turning to loving caresses as they became familiar with each other’s bodies.

There were more men than women, but that didn’t seem to matter. I watched a young English student tear off her clothes and crouch on all fours, waving her fragrant pussy in the air like an advertisement. A well-built young man, a basketball player I think, jumped on the opportunity, mounting her dripping post-orgasmic sex easily. Another lifted her chin and jammed his aching cock into her mouth, and she gagged back and forth over it as the other fucked her.

I looked down as Cindy had disengaged me from Tiffany. She pulled Tiffany to her hands and knees, gave my cock a quick slurp, and slid me back into the younger girl’s dripping sex. Then Cindy slid under Tiffany’s mouth, offering her delicious pussy for her licking enjoyment. I watched the blonde girl’s tongue move up and down Cindy’s glistening labia, timing my strokes to match her movements. I held her firmly by the hips, pushing firmly into her love vice, and soon we were in sync, each of my movements causing her tongue to move on Cindy. As I gauged her responses, I was able to guide her attacks on Cindy’s most sensitive parts. The three of us climbed the ladder to ecstasy in time with each other, our arousal rippling back and forth along our joined bodies in a slow, easy rhythm.

The motion was more frantic atop a well-endowed young Sister with eager penises in her vagina, filling her mouth, and pressed between her sweaty breasts. I almost couldn’t tell she was having another orgasm.

I hadn’t been ignoring Cindy’s playmate. I was using a combination of her physical and mental feedback to find the best angle to drive her crazy, and I had to back off in order to keep her on task with Cindy’s clit. I moved my mental attentions to Cindy’s feelings, acting as a bridge between them, helping Tiffany to find Cindy’s favorite spots, stringing her along the crest of her wave of pleasure. She held one of the other girl’s hands, the other grasping the corner of the forgotten twister board, head flung back, her upper body tense, and her lower body trembling from an overload of sensation. I sensed that the formula still wasn’t quite complete.

I waved at Jackie. On her hands and knees, she extracted herself from under an eager admirer and crawled the few feet to me, first watching my slow, steady attack on Tiffany’s slick, super tight pussy, then looking up into my eyes. I gestured with my eyes and she took the hint, crawling up to take station at her sister’s left tit.

Shocked at the added sensation, Cindy lifted her head for a moment, to see who the new addition was. She watched through half-lidded eyes as Jackie and Tiffany worked her over. Cindy’s fists began to tighten, and I sensed that she was about to reach the summit. I increased my pace in Tiffanys slick vice, which despite ten solid minutes of fucking still seemed defiant to the modest size of my member. I tried to reach around to her clit, but the position wouldn’t allow me, so I just used my mind, pushing her sensitive nerves in rhythm with our joint motion, pushing her up the crest of pleasure along with Cindy.

In a flash, both girls came. Cindy pulled Tiffany’s head closer to her pulsing clit, and the surprisingly copious fluids coated the younger girl’s face. At the same time, Tiffany came, moaning loudly against Cindy’s thighs, her pelvic muscles grasping my cock with amazing strength. I held my cock in place, increasing the speed of my mental pushing on her clit. I’d had in mind to wait on cuming, but Tiffany’s muscles seemed to milk my cock, and the sensation was undeniable. I pushed deep into her and let my seed spill forth, filling her insides with my sperm to the point of overflowing, causing a milky white mixture of our juices to seep out between my cock and her labia. I could feel the depths of her vagina opening to accommodate my copious load, and my orgasm lasted almost as long as hers.

No sooner had I plopped, still hard, out of Tiffany’s snatch, than Jackie moved in to place. Tiffany had in mind to collapse after the intense orgasm, but Jackie positioned herself so that she could lick my load from the girl’s quivering labia. I reached a finger down, scooping up a dollup that had dripped to her thigh, then moved to her face. Her face was flushed red, and sticky with my wife’s juices. She breathed hard, eyes closed, smiling contentedly. I offered my drippy finger to her mouth and she parted her lips, allowing me to slide my finger through her pink lips, coating them with my jizz. Cindy slid over and kissed her deeply, and they shared my reward.

I reached in to Tiffany’s subdued mind, and found that what I suspected was true: Tiffany was very much taken with Cindy. They kissed, and I explored our new playmate’s mind.

To my right, a young woman whose vagina was tender after three orgasms had invited her current mate to take her up the ass. He was doing his best, but she was very tight, and she bit down on a discarded item of clothing trying not to scream.

Meanwhile, Cindy and Tiffany had started sucking my cock clean. It hadn’t ever softened after my last orgasm. Cindy looked up at me. “So, quite a party here,” she giggled, “what’s next for my big strong cock?”

I looked around, trying to decide the same thing. I disengaged the two hungry mouths and stood, surveying the scene. Then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.

Standing just inside the door from the kitchen to the pool was a girl, wide-eyed and staring. I’d missed her somehow when I’d sent everyone away. She noticed me as I walked up. “Sorry, not my kind of party,” she said, turning as if to leave. I reached into her mind and”

With a shock, I realized that I couldn’t control her. She started to turn the doorknob. Thinking fast, I held the door shut with my mind. I hadn’t ever exerted that much physical force, but I managed to keep her from opening it. She struggled for a moment then turned to face me.

I looked into her eyes. She stared back, a mixture of fear and revulsion covering her face. Once more I probed with my mind, reaching for her will. It was like a thick membrane protected it — I could feel it but not touch it. In her eyes I saw fear.

Fear. I concentrated on the fear, taking hold of the outward emotion and manipulating it. I followed the fear into her brain, slipping through the cracks, pulling myself in. I could see, but not touch. I searched for the source of her tough-mindedness, locking her in place with my telekinesis. I felt her panic rise as she tried to move, and then I found it: she had been programmed before.

Somewhere in her life, someone like me had done something to her, programmed her, and placed a protection around his programming. Either I was more powerful than him or just lucky — in any case I had a view of her mind. I tried to locate the modification, thinking it might help me. I found the trigger, pushed it with my mind — and she relaxed. I pushed her conciousness down, and took complete control of her. The shell opened, and I had complete access to her mind. She stood there blankly. Able to relax for the first time since I’d laid eyes on her, I scanned the room to ensure things were going well.

All around the room, lust was in control. Sitting in the center, Cindy and Tiffany were again exploring each others’ embrace. I smiled at how quickly Cindy had forgotten about me. Likewise, Jackie was engaged in judging a very serious-looking competition for her next partner.

I turned back to the altered girl. “What is your name?”

“Tanya,” she replied distantly.

“Follow me, Tanya.”

I led her upstairs and located the master bedroom. It was odd walking through the house half naked. I expelled a horny young couple from the room, and closed the door behind us. I gave Tanya a good look over.

She had dark brown hair, shoulder length. She was short, about 5′2″, and thin. Her ears were pierced with small silver hoops and she had sultry hazel eyes accented by pale blue eyeshadow. She wore a gray sweater on top of a black evening gown that was flecked with silver sparkles. It was a shoulderless cut, kept up by a string looped around her neck and running down to the back.

“Take off your sweater. Now do a turn for me.”

Her ass and bust were both small yet well formed. Her complexion was fair and smooth, with just the slightest hint of a tan. The dress was very short, and the bottom was circled with black fringe. Lifting the hem, I could see that she wore a pair of black bikini-cut panties. I caressed her hip, side, and stomach with my hand, and the silky fabric of the dress made the sensation quite enjoyable.

Standing in front of her, hands at my sides, I allowed her to regain some awareness, but not control of her body. She blinked, and panic showed in her eyes when she saw my nude form.

“Relax,” I said, and she did only marginally. Her eyes darted about.

“What do you want?” She asked quietly. There was a strength and determination to her voice that intrigued me.

“Don’t worry, I only want what’s best for you. Tell me, have you ever been in a situation before when you were not in control of yourself?”

“Well, not like this, but...”

“Yes?”

“I’ve had this distant memory of a man... a man who... nnngh...”

Her mental block was kicking back in. “It’s okay,” I said, ’that’s all I needed.”

“Oh. Okay.” She said with relief.

“It’s your lucky day, because I think I know how to fix you.”

“Fix me?”

“So you won’t have to think about that man any more.”

“Oh. That would be... nice.”

“The thing is, you’re very strong, and in order to make this work I’ll need to use my special technique.” I started trying to figure out how her dress came off.

“Special technique?”

“Yes, it’s a focus technique for me that makes my powers stronger. I’ll have to make you cum, and then you have to swallow my sperm. Don’t worry, I’ll be sure you enjoy it very much.”

She stared at me for a long moment, eyes filling with tears, face blushed a deep red. “I’m a virgin,” she blurted. I stopped, dress strap in hand.

“By choice or by circumstance?” I knew the answer, she was good looking enough to not have trouble finding guys.

“By choice,” she sniffled.

“Well, I may be power hungry and horny, but I try not to be mean. Do you masturbate?”

She started to lie, then changed her mind. “Yes.”

“How often?”

“Couple times a week.”

“Do you cum?”

“Usually.”

“How far have you gone with a guy? Please pull your dress down.”

“Oral. Sixty-nine.”

“Did you taste his cum?”

She swallowed again. “Yeah.” She lowered the top of the dress and I got a good look at her tits. She had perky little not-quite-a-handful ones with super pink nipples that were both pierced.

“How did you like it?” I traced a finger around her breast.

“It was alright,” she shivered.

“Just once?” I placed her hand on my erect penis.

She blushed deeper. “Three times. Then he wanted” more and I said no, so he broke up with me.”

I nodded, pulling gently on her little silver nipple rings. Her nipples hardened and grew ever so slightly. I moved her hand slowly over my cock. “How old were you?”

“Sixteen.” She was eighteen now, I knew.

“Had many boyfriends have you had since then?” I asked.

“A couple. Church guys. They’re just as horny as the rest of them.”

I traced a finger down her soft stomach and she inhaled sharply, closing her eyes. I slid my fingers between the dress and her skin and pushed it down and off her slowly. Once I pushed it over her hips it fell to her feet, sitting in a pile on the floor. I stepped back to look her over and she opened her eyes again.

“So, you’re saving yourself for marriage?”

“Yeah, that’s the idea.” Under the dress had been concealed a small silver navel ring, matching the ones in her nipples. She stood there, clad only in her little black panties. I toyed for a moment with the navel ring.

“Have you ever been with a girl?”

Her blush deepened still more and she nodded timidly.

“Tell me about it.” I traced my finger down along the line of her hips.

“Well, uh, the first time I was at summer camp. One of the counselors, who was a couple years older than me, taught me and another girl how to masturbate, and when I had trouble climaxing, she fingered me until I came.”

Her eyes grew distant as she remembered. “The rest of the stay I wished she’d do it again. It was never as nice when I did it to myself. Not then anyway. So I snuck into her room and crawled in bed with her. She was mad at first but then she calmed down and showed me some other things.”

I got an idea, and sent some commands out. “What other things?”

“Well, she showed me her vibrator, and she went down on me. Then I tried on her, and I wasn’t as good but I loved tasting her.” Her eyes darted briefly to my cock, throbbing in her hand.

“You said the first time, what came later?” I began to snake a finger under the hem of her panties.

“After camp I didn’t do anything else because I was afraid of getting outed in my home town. When I started college, my first roommate was really hot. I realized I was fantasizing about her a lot. I didn’t want her to hear me so I hardly masturbated at all at night, just when she was gone on weekends and what not.”

I pulled downward on her panties, rolling them down along her thighs slowly. I nodded for her to continue.

“One night she was gone and I was in bed fingering myself with the lights off. She opened the door and I pretended to be asleep. I listened as she came in, and I realized she had brought someone home with her. I heard whispers. “Don’t worry,” I heard, “she’s a really sound sleeper.…”

Her panties dropped to the floor with her dress. I walked behind her, admiring and touching her firm ass.

“I listened,” she continued, “and in a few minutes I heard moans. I strained my ears trying to catch every detail. Then I realized — she had brought home a girl! She was over in bed ten feet from me, with some girl going down on her. I couldn’t resist, my finger was on my clit in a second. I listened to them make love for the next hour, all the time holding back my orgasm, until I could no more, and it happened. I held it in and it came out as a squeak. I thought maybe they hadn’t heard me, because they finished and then the other girl left.”

I lifted her ass cheeks in my hand, rubbing in circles, feeling a heat coming from her slit. I laid her back on the bed, and then told her to continue.

“The next couple weeks were tough. I was turned on more and more thinking about that night, and when she was gone I couldn’t stop thinking about what she must be doing. I missed classes for chances to pleasure myself. It was bad. Then, one night while we both were in bed, I lay there slowly fingering myself while I listened to her breath. I heard her move and I held still. Then I almost jumped out of my skin when she spoke, right in my ear, her voice sultry.

“Need a hand?” She’d asked. I nodded and she kissed me. It was the first time I’d ever kissed a girl. She touched me, then climbed in to the bed and went down on me for what seemed like hours. I returned the favor, and we both ended up missing our first classes that next day.”

She lay back on the blue comforter, her legs pressed together, a sparse trail of pubic hair leading down to the center of her heat. I took her by the ankles, spreading her legs, inspecting her shaved pubic mound. I half expected to find another piercing, but there was none. Her labia parted when I pushed her legs to the sides, glistening with moisture.

“I take it you two are still at it?”

“No, she met a guy and got engaged. The last time I was with a girl was the night he proposed — six weeks ago.”

“Do you think about other girls.”

Somehow her blush got deeper. “Sometimes.” Her hand made its way to her honeypot, and she began touching herself in a well-practiced way.

“But... you still like guys and want to get married some day.”

“Yeah,” she said, “I just can’t see my self settling down with a girl.”

“So you have your fun while you’re in college, then find a nice guy?”

“Well, I haven’t actually been with any other girls. It’s kind of scary not knowing who is into me.”

“How’d you like me to find you a nice play partner?”

The look in her eyes let me know the answer. I closed my eyes and concentrated a moment, making it so. When I opened them, Tanya’s eyes were closed as she revisited a familiar fantasy. I decided to make it real for her.

The door clicked shut quietly. Responding to my command, Stephanie, the busty blonde from downstairs, entered the room.

“What do you think of Stephanie here?”

Tanya started, only then noticing the visitor. “Oh, she’s cute. I had aerobics with her. She’s got nice feet.” Her hand never stopped moving.

“Would you like her to go down on you? She fancies herself quite the cunalinguist.”

Taking Tanya’s tiny nod as reply, I motioned to Stephanie and she took position between Tanya’s open legs. She licked her finger and then used it to spread the other girl’s labia, then teasing upwards to her clit. I moved behind Stephanie. She was sloppy from having been fucked twice already, and I slid my cock in with little effort.

“Do you realize that you’re doing all of this yourself? I haven’t had to control you at all.”

Tanya looked up at me, her eyes registering shock before the sensation of Stephanie’s fingers distracted her.

“All I had to do is use a little trick and you cooperated right away. I bet you like being the submissive one, don’t you? You like being used.”

She whimpered something by way of reply. Stephanie was quite a talented oral artist, and now had her fingers and tongue busy on the small girl.

“You’re gonna make some guy really happy one day. But for tonight, you’re going to be our little toy.”

I worked into Stephanie’s pussy from behind, maintaining a steady rhythm that made the cheeks of her ass shake gently. I took one of Tanya’s feet in my hand. She had cute little feet, maybe a size six, with deep red painted toenails. I pulled her leg up, and leaned forward, bringing her foot to my face. I sucked one of her toes into my mouth, running my tongue over the smooth skin and neatly trimmed nails. The wave of pleasure I felt from her was intense, which she confirmed with the increase of volume of her moans, so I concentrated on her toes, lavishing each one with my mouth, gently pulling on them with my teeth and caressing her heel and ankle. After a few minutes, I was so caught up that I had almost stopped moving inside Stephanie completely. When I paused in my attention to Tanya’s foot, she lifted her other foot, pushing it towards my face.

I looked down at her, back arched and head thrown back, lost in the moment. She looked up at me, wondering if I was going to take the offered foot. I smirked and took it, and she exhaled deeply as I repeated the treatment on her other foot. Stephanie was doing her best, and it appeared to be working, as her face was slick with the other girl’s juices. She pushed back against me, wanting me to continue my fucking, and I did my best to satisfy the both of them. Wet, sloppy sounds of sex filled the room and the blue comforter beneath us was spattered with a variety of secretions.

I pulled out of Stephanie’s eager snatch and set Tanya’s foot down. Tanya looked up at me longingly, her eyes glazed over. I could tell she was nearly ready to come. I stopped Stephanie and pulled her back up to her knees. Both girls looked at me questioningly, wondering what I had in mind. I lay back on the bed, propping myself against the headboard with pillows. I pulled Stephanie on top of me, facing towards the foot of the bed, and she began rubbing her dripping snatch up and down my throbbing shaft. Tanya got the idea and laid down below us, taking one of Stephanie’s feet in her hands.

As Stephanie reached down to put the head of my cock against her glistening labia, we both watched as Tanya examined her playmate’s feet. They were somewhat longer, and her nails were painted with a clear gloss with subtle blue sparkles. Taking the foot and rubbing it briefly against her cheek, Tanya snaked her tongue out and touched Stephanie’s little toe.

With a mental push from me, Stephanie suddenly realized how much she’d always wanted her toes sucked, and let out a gasp, watching for a moment before sinking down on my cock. She settled on to the whole length of my cock and rocked back and forth gently, entranced by Tanya’s seeking tongue. I put my hands under Stephanie’s ass, lifting her up and then guiding her back down on my manhood. I watched past her as Tanya sucked two toes at a time, moving eagerly from one toe to the other, two fingers of her right hand busy on her clit as she sprawled out on the bed. Stephanie was quite distracted from fucking me, and I had other ideas, so I extracted myself from under her and moved to the other end of the bed.

Tanya’s feet dangled off the edge of the bed, toes down. I picked them up and pushed them against either side of my shaft. It was still slick from Stephanie’s sloppy pussy, and I began to thrust back and forth between the soft skin of her feet. I looked up at her wiggling upturned ass, and her head hungrily moving back and forth along Stephanie’s feet. Stephanie was once again in pure ecstasy, vigorously fingering herself as she enjoyed her new fetish, eyes locked on Tanya’s feet around my cock. I looked down, studying the way the skin of my cock rippled back and forth under the pressure from her dainty feet, enjoying the feeling of her flexing her toes. She started to join in, and I let go. She moved her feet back and forth, doing her best to keep her grip on my shaft. She moved one foot down, tickling my balls with her toes. She was a little rough in her inexperience, but the sensations were exciting anyway. I let her experiment, and in a few minutes she was really getting in to the swing of things.

I wasn’t done yet, though. I stepped back away from her, and then whispered something to Stephanie. She smiled and nodded, sliding down on the bed and spreading her legs. I moved Tanya down as well, laying the opposite way, so they lay with their pussies facing. Stephanie took a toe, damp with Tanya’s saliva, and put it against the other girl’s clit. Tanya got the idea, and slid her big toe against Stephanie’s labia, the smallest two toes pressed against her enlarged clit. I watched as they experimented, doing their best to be gentle. Stephanie found the best angle to press her two toes over Tanya’s clit, wiggling them back and forth. Tanya worked her two biggest toes in and out of Stephanie’s slippery opening, working the other two against her clit at every opportunity.

I watched as they found their rhythm. Stepping back to the foot of the bed, I looked down at Tanya’s face. She looked down, eyes intent on her work. I placed my cock, still damp with Stephanie’s juices, against her cheek, inches from her pink lips, where her lipstick had smeared over her face. She turned as she noticed it, looking at my throbbing member for a moment, then looked up at me, lust in her eyes, before opening her mouth slightly and turning her head towards me, gently sucking the head of my cock into her mouth. I gently pushed my cock forward, encouraging her to take more into her mouth. She complied to the best of her ability, taking five inches of it before she gagged. I pulled back and let her throat relax again, feeling her apply suction and move her head back and forth slightly.

I looked down at her toes at play in Stephanie’s pink pleasure patch. Tanya was rapidly becoming expert, and I sensed that Stephanie was close to orgasm. I gave her a little push with my mind, sending her over the edge, causing her to squeeze Tanya’s foot between her legs as she tensed and moaned in her climax. Once Stephanie was finished she returned her attentions to Tanya, working to return the favor. Tanya was becoming distracted, but when I felt her falter I brought her attention back by moving my cock in her mouth. I fondled her nearer breast with one hand, pulling gently on the nipple ring, flicking it back and forth.

I could tell she was close. I got on the bed and squatted over Tanya’s face, resting my balls on her lips. She got the hint and started licking and sucking my balls, as I started stroking myself with vigor, tying to catch up with her. I zeroed in on her pleasure, feeding off it, feeling my own arousal come to equal hers. Her tongue was busy on my balls, and Stephanie moved her toes as fast as she could. When I felt her cross the point of no return, I held her there, preventing her from climaxing. As soon as I lifted off her, she arched her back and bit her lip, her hand instinctually moving to her clit, but it afforded her no relief. I straddled her hips and pointed my cock at Stephanie’s busy toes. With one last stroke I let loose a deluge of cum, spraying it all over Stephanie’s toes, foot, ankles, and shins, a few dribbles falling on to Tanya’s lower tummy, thighs, bare mound, stiffened clit, and open labia. I squeezed the last few drops directly into her pierced navel, then moved off of her, looking at her enraptured face.

Her eyes were the embodiment of lustful longing. She was stuck there, on the verge of her ultimate pleasure, unable to proceed. Her face was flush and her nipples stiff, her pussy dripping and puffy. She continued to rub at her clit with a finger, rubbing my sperm in circles around her pink flesh, but quickly realized that I was holding her back. She looked in to my eyes, pleading, and at that moment I felt her mind open to me.

I quickly set up the changes that needed to be made, preparing her. In a few moments I was ready.

“You need to come, don’t you?”

She nodded timidly, as though she feared that I might deny her.

“Will you do what I say, if I let you?”

She nodded again.

“Then come down here, and lick my seed from Stephanie’s foot.”

In a flash, she was down there, and no sooner than her tongue touched the drippy mess of semen, than she fell back on the bed, screaming her ecstasy as she was overtaken by the most intense climax of her life. She rolled back and forth on the bed, overwhelmed. Once she had regained enough control of her body, she set on Stephanie’s foot, eagerly slurping up the gooey trails of cum. As soon as she was finished, she lay back, exhausted, almost in a trance. Stephanie moved down, zeroing in on the part of my load I had deposited on Tanya’s body. I moved close to Tanya.

“You liked swallowing my seed, didn’t you?”

She nodded, eyes half-lidded.

I examined her mind once more, confident that my changes would be permanent. I dressed, watching out of the corner of my eye as the two began round two. In the morning, she would have no memory of me, just a night of ecstasy with Stephanie. The two of them had a lot of fun ahead of them. I had also repaired the wall preventing her from remembering the first man who had entered her mind. That man had been brief, sloppy in his work, and hadn’t used her for sex as I had but for a rather intriguing, completely different reason.

I walked downstairs to check out the party. Well, really I knew exactly what was happening downstairs, since everyone in the room was under my control, but I still wanted to see things with my own eyes.

The room was littered with tired bodies, and it reeked of sweat, and sex. Every conscious eye in the room looked at me as I entered, then went back to what they were doing. Some were screwing; others were watching and trying to get ready for round three or four. I sent home all the worn-out ones and settled down on the couch as things wound down.

Cindy sat down on one side of me and her new playmate Tiffany sat on the other. Cindy kissed me for a few long minutes and as soon as I broke for air, Tiffany monopolized my lips for an equally passionate kiss. Once she was finished with me I tried to catch my breath, relaxing and watching the end of the action.

I looked at the two, grinning like a couple of schoolgirls sharing a secret. Now it’s tough to keep a secret from me but I like surprises and I respect Cindy so I let her choose when to share. It was tough to keep from just plucking the information from her mind, but I managed.

I spent an hour fixing memories and coordinating the clean-up. The girls went to the limo ahead of me to rest. When I finally went out to meet them, Tiffany was in the Limo too, as I had suspected.

“So, you want to keep her?” I asked Cindy as I settled in.

All four girls giggled and exchanged glances. Jackie whispered something to Cindy. Once again I let them have their secrets.

“Yeah, but you should go first,” Cindy said out loud to Jackie.

Jackie looked at me and blushed. I can’t say I’d ever seen her do that before. She whispered something back to Cindy and Cindy nodded. She crawled to the forward seats and leaned over, saying something to the driver, pointing ahead. He nodded and in a moment, I felt him pull over and stop. The driver came around and opened the door. Cindy and I got out, and Cindy gestured for the driver to wait in the car. We had stopped at a small grassy area near a quiet intersection. We walked a little ways from the limo and she stopped and turned to me.

Cindy put her arms around me and spoke. “Josh, I love you. You’ve always been so good to me. I know I’ve changed a lot, and I guess it must be because of your gifts. I don’t mind… maybe I should but it just feels… right, I guess. Before, I would have been jealous if you even looked at another girl, and now it makes me feel good to see you enjoy yourself. Maybe it helps that you still help me feel like the best one, and you save all your best tricks for me. I feel more in love with you than ever.”

She sighed deeply, looking into my eyes. “Even with so many lovers, you have made sure I always felt like the queen. And I know you well enough that it will always be that way. But I think it’s inevitable that you will find others that you would like to keep around. Other women who will be with you in more than a casual way, be more than just wild flings. And I think that it’s only fair that you honor those ones by making it official. So long as I am always Queen, I want you have as many—” she chewed on the word a moment, “wives as you want.”

I smiled, and kissed her. We stood there a while, embracing and kissing tenderly. She was somewhat tense, her mind racing. When we broke, I spoke.

“Cindy, I’m glad you understand that you will always be number one. And I guess it would be only fair.”

She relaxed immediately, then tried to get up some more courage. With my eyes, not my mind, I encouraged her to let it out. Finally she managed. “I want Jackie to be number two,” she blurted.

I nodded. “Of course. If she’ll have me. I mean us. You know.”

“It was her idea. Then I want Tiffany to be number three,” she added quickly, like a teenager who’d just secured the family car for the evening and now wanted gas money.

This one took me by surprise. I raised an eyebrow.

She blushed. “I knew I would marry you five minutes after I met you. With her it was the same, oddly enough. Somehow I just know.”

I nodded happily, looking back at the limo. “Should Jackie go first, or both at once?”

“I was thinking we’d all go at once.”

“What about Shelly?”

“She’s having fun with us, but I think she wants to land a guy of her own. Maybe Tim.” We both glanced back knowingly at the limo, and then kissed.

We ran back to the limo. The other three girls were whispering, and stopped abruptly when I opened the door. Tim was passed out — he’d apparently spent the night with Kristy and Della once I got done with them. I sat, trying to keep a straight face.

“He said yes,” Cindy said after a moment of silence. The girls hugged each other, and me. Kisses were exchanged, and I felt someone’s hand on my zipper as the driver’s partition raised.

“Josh,” said Tim urgently.

He had just stirred and I looked at him, prying my attention from the eager hands of my new fiancées. He was staring out the back window.

“Josh, someone is following us.”