The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 10

When I awoke, the bed was full of naked bodies. A hand—I couldn’t tell whose—stroked my hardening cock. Jackie lay on the edge of the bed, legs spread apart, as Tim stood over her, fucking her vigorously, holding her legs in the air. Each thrust caused the top of Jackie’s head to bump against my side. She had her eyes closed, enjoying Tim’s attentions. Tim seemed to have become quite good, with all the practice he was getting as my stand-in.

Cindy lay sleeping, partly on top of me, partly on top of Shelly, whose hand I determined to be the one interested in my manhood. She lay face down watching me with a bemused expression. I worked one finger over to her mouth, letting her suck on it. My other hand went to Jackie’s nearest tit, which I palmed lazily. She looked up at me and winked, before going back to enjoying Tim’s thrusting.

I felt movement and then Shelly’s mouth engulfed my shaft. I watched her bob up and down on me for a moment, and then turned to watch Jackie some more. Her nipple was quite hard in my fingers, and I heard her moaning, almost purring as we both stimulated her. I watched Tim’s cock sliding in and out of my sister-in-law’s tight box. He was almost as big around as me, but a little shorter. This seemed fine by Jackie, who just then came forcefully. Tim didn’t lose it, like I figured he would; he just slowed down. Jackie pushed him back, then turned around on her hands and knees, sucking her own pussy juice from Tim’s cock like it was honey.

I disengaged from Shelly, and then grabbed the tube of lubricant that was conveniently located on the nightstand. I started lubing my cock and Jackie’s puckered pink asshole, sliding my pinky into her. Her ass was really tight, but I was able to work my index finger into her back door to the second knuckle. I lubed the entire region generously. I adjusted her position, and pushed the lubed head of my cock against her pink hole. I pushed gently but firmly. It didn’t quite go in until she pushed back against me. Her backwards pressure allowed my cock-head to slip in to her opening, and once it had passed that first barrier, my dick sank a couple of inches into her. The sight seemed to be too much for Tim, as he shot his load in Jackie’s throat. I stayed in the one spot, letting Jackie finish with Tim. I felt my heartbeat in the head of my cock as it throbbed for more stimulation.

Once Tim was finished, I pulled back slightly, and then pushed in again. My downward pressure pushed the flesh of Jackie’s ass inward, then when I stopped the lubed flesh slowly pulled back to position. The tightness of her ass gripped my shaft firmly as I slowly fucked her with the first three inches of my cock.

I slowly got deeper and deeper, and a few minutes later, I had six inches into her ass. The position was a bit awkward for me, but I stayed perched there, hardly moving. I wasn’t sure if it was natural or something coming from my mind, but Jackie was nearly ready to cum from the sensation of my cock in her ass. Shelly watched closely, her face only a few inches from Jackie’s ass. Looking over, I could see my wife’s eyes were open and she was idly watching me fuck her little sister’s ass while one of her hands toyed with her pussy.

I moved my attention back to Jackie. I gestured to Shelly and she took my hint, reaching a hand around to rub Jackie’s clit for her. A few seconds later, Jackie came. As she did so, her ass spasmed around my cock, trying to force it out. I kept it in place as her orgasm wracked her. She started to collapse, but my impaling cock held her in place. I pushed deeper, and the orgasm had opened her up. With a bit of firm pressure, I felt the base of my cock pressed against her ass.

I could feel my cock jerking, nearly ready to cum. I held still, wanting to preserve the moment, but it was too late: my cock began to pump a heavy load into Jackie’s ass. I let the first bit go deep, then pulled out and squeezed the rest out all over her open asshole and her firm ass cheeks. Finally she fell forward, and the other two moved to her ass, licking the sticky mess eagerly into their mouths.

By some miracle, all my cum-slaves were satisfied and Tim and I were both completely worn out. We managed to get out of there fairly quickly and over to Diego’s place. It was a nice day and Diego served everyone tea on his brick patio.

“I don’t know where to start,” I said, caught in my thoughts.

“Didn’t the book teach you everything?” Asked Cindy.

“No,” I said, “it didn’t teach me anything, only showed me the possibilities. Not where the gift comes from or any of this ‘seeker’ business.”

“The gift comes from a place beyond ours. You may in time understand its source, but I may not. You are Gifted. The Gifted are those who for genetic and other reasons are capable of receiving the Gift. Some realize their abilities, and others live their entire lives without knowing of them.”

“So what, one day I just wake up and have it?” I asked.

“All Gifted have it to some small extent from birth—or even before. The way to grow the gift is by its use.”

“It’s so strange,” I said, “I feel like the book opened up some of my senses—like I’d been in the dark, but now if I try to ‘open my eyes’ as it were, it’s too bright to see.”

“That’s a common reaction,” said Diego.

“I can perceive things so strongly. Before I had fleeting connections with the people around me. Now I can perceive all of you very specifically, but indistinctly. And if I focus I can hear what Cindy is thinking, or make her hear what I’m thinking. But it doesn’t work with anyone else yet. I guess I’m just conscious now of the things I’ve been doing for a long time with my subconscious. It feels a lot like the feeling of empathy I used to get.”

The others listened in rapt attention. I continued. “I get funny senses from objects, as well. Like this,” I said, holding up the teacup I’d been drinking from. “Every time I touch it I keep hearing your father’s voice,” I said, indicating Cindy and Jackie.

“I wonder why,” muttered Cindy.

“Then there’s this. For some reason it’s easier to do with Cindy as well.” I set the cup down and then held my hand over it. With a little tug I managed to levitate the spoon up and out of it, and twirl it around lengthwise. ”

“I also think I can consciously control the mental manipulations I’ve been using. But I’m hesitant to try it on any of you. And there’s so much more, so many things I can’t describe. Anyway, what about the plant?”

Diego spoke up. “This plant increases the potency of your gift. Not all require it. In your case it was simply a little push-start.”

“You called Jackie a Seeker. What does that mean?”

“Some people are more sensitive to those who are Gifted. Sometimes such individuals are taught to become Seekers. They learn how to identify new Gifted, and how to help these Gifted realize their gifts in a positive context.”

“How do they do that?”

He smiled. “You will find that it is much easier to use your gift on someone while they are physically close and also while they experience sexual pleasure. Seekers are taught as masters of giving and receiving pleasure. Sometimes they must seduce a Gifted in order to provide that first ‘boost’.”

“And Jackie...”

“They recruited us after you met Cindy,” she said.

I raised an eyebrow at Cindy. “You too?”

She blushed. “I just learned the basics, I thought I could do it without special training. Then I got sick, and I realized I needed some help. Jackie was almost done with her training, and so she took over.”

“Not that I had any choice,” said Jackie. “Your mind has been drawing me to you since the first time you laid eyes on me.”

“What about Shelly? Is she a seeker too?” I turned to look at her.

“Nope,” she said, “just a freak.” The girls laughed at that one.

“And the plant,” I continued, “how was it that Tim ended up with it?”

Tim took a deep breath. “Jackie sort of convinced me to steal it for her.”

“So the thing about the guy on the fire escape...”

“I made that up. I got the plant from a lab in New Mexico.”

“From the guys who are trying to get it back?”

“Probably.”

“We’ll talk more about that later.” I pondered a moment. “So Diego, you are... Gifted... too?”

“No, no,” he chuckled, “I am a Seeker. The Gifted come in both genders, and in my youth I helped several female Gifted to open their eyes. Of course, the current social mores sometimes allow us to use female Seekers for that task as well. Now, I am charged with keeping the Script safe. I am respected as a neutral party, and harder to detect than a Gifted.”

“How many Gifted are there?”

“More than a few. It is common Seeker courtesy to keep the identities of the Gifted secret, so although you might easily pluck them from my mind, it would be rude to do so.”

I nodded. Shelly spoke up. “Let’s go back a moment. You are a seeker... that means that you are a master of the sexual arts like Jackie?”

Diego grinned. “In my peak, I was.”

“You busy tonight?”

Laughter rang across the patio.