The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 12

I focused on Tim, and then I was seeing through his eyes. We had just pulled onto the freeway ramp and the overhead lights combined with the slope gave him a clear view. I could see a pair of black SUVs behind us. I probed back, searching for minds. There were two men in each SUV, and they were indeed the same ones who had come after the plant in the first place. I concentrated on the pattern of each of their minds, learning what I could about them. I focused my mind on and formed a spike of pure force. I positioned it right in front of the tire of the first pursuer. The tire ruptured and at freeway speeds the disabled rig lost control and swerved wildly. I pushed a distracting thought—more like a pulse of rage—at the mind of the second driver, which distracted him, causing him to smash into the first. Both cars spun about wildly, and the first one topped over flipped over into a violent roll, stopping on its side in the middle of the freeway.

“Seatbelts, everyone.” They arranged themselves and I lowered the divider.

“Driver, back to the hotel please.”

I hesitated, hoping that the driver wasn’t a spy. A quick scan of his thoughts told me that he probably wasn’t.

“Was that the bad guys? Did you find out anything about them?” asked Cindy.

“Yes. Plenty,” I said, “I’ll debrief you later. For now I need to concentrate.” And I did, monitoring the surrounding area for more spooks. I noticed that once we were about a mile from the first four, I lost my link to their minds. I’d never thought to check before how far away I might link to someone. Soon we were near the hotel.

I had the limo stop a couple blocks away. I paid the driver with cash and helped him forget about us. I had everyone wait at a nearby restaurant while I checked the area, and the hotel. It seemed that they hadn’t located the hotel, so I sent my entourage up to pack and I went to reconnoiter.

The hotel happened to be a few blocks from the University Medical Center, and an ambulance that was just arriving contained one of the men who had been in the wrecked SUV. He looked to be in bad shape, and a frantic-looking police officer rushed in and took up an escort position. I gathered that some of the spooks had gotten away, but they’d left behind two of their comrades and a pair of illegal automatic weapons. One of the crash victims was still being extracted from the wreck. The police were now ramping up to treat the situation as a terrorist threat. They wanted to interrogate the one who was being worked on by the trauma team, but he was in no position to talk. I stood outside the door to the treatment room as medical personnel filed in and out. A few of them made to ask why I was there, but I bade them to ignore me. Even if the cops couldn’t talk to him for a while, I was able to infiltrate his unconscious mind extremely easily. I was able to navigate his memories freely, and I gathered everything I could about the operation he was involved in.

I was done with him and I worried about the bee’s nest I must have stirred up. Now there were two armed, desperate men running fugitive in a residential neighborhood. I was not prepared to cauae the deaths of innocents. I caught a taxi and made my way to the place where they were expected to be. From the memories of the injured one, I gathered that the two would be carrying their weapons and other incriminating items in a pair of large duffel bags. I also knew that they had a rented safe house a few miles from the crash site. I went to a location in between and had the cab driver cruise around. Lots of police were out, and several of them considered stopping us, but once again a simple thought from me was enough to make them move on.

Finally I decided I wasn’t going to achieve anything in the cab that the police weren’t. I paid the driver and got out at a spot half way between the crash and the safe house, in an old suburban neighborhood. I sat down on the curb and closed my eyes, seeking out the fugitives by their minds. It helped that it was night and only so many people were awake. Very quickly I picked up on two highly agitated individuals. Focusing in on them I could sense that they were having an argument in hushed whispers.

I walked slowly in that direction. They were on the back porch of a house that was for sale, trying to gain entry quietly. Once I was standing outside the building, I concentrated and encouraged them out the front door. Right on cue a pair of police cruisers came around the corner in response to my suggestion. The two men slowly set down their bags and put their hands on their heads, to the shock of the police officers, who took them into custody with one eye out for any accomplices. They never noticed me standing there, orchestrating the whole thing.

I stuck around long enough to get a moment alone with the subjects. I investigated each carefully, and encouraged them to be cooperative with the authorities. Then I made my way to the airport to meet the rest of my clan as we had arranged. I was wary of the public airport areas, so I went to a charter company and managed to quietly charter us a Learjet with a reasonably solid paper trail. While we waited for the flight crew, I was jumpy and stayed in trance-mode, searching the surrounding area for any suspicious activities. Two hours later we were in the air, safely on our way.

I relaxed. I was confident that I had left no trail. The flight attendant, who was an attractive brunette in her 30s, served some drinks and then I sent her up front to read the novel she had brought along. Tim and Tiffany fell asleep almost instantly. The other three gathered close.

“So, what’s the deal?” Asked Cindy.

I sipped my juice. “Here’s what I know. The guys who have been after us are mercenaries and intelligence operatives working for what is ostensibly a private interest with significant resources. They know quite a bit about the workings of the mercenary organization, but little about the client. I do know that it is based somewhere in Europe. It has tasked these men to obtain the plant at any cost. They were told that the team to capture it would get to split ten million dollars. Someone not from within the mercenary group, perhaps an agent of the client, is coordinating the search.

“How’d they know where to find us?” Asked Cindy.

“They followed the trail to Diego. Thankfully he managed to brush them off. From their memories, he must have had help.”

Cindy and Jackie exchanged knowing glances.

“Something you’re not sharing?”

“Well,” said Jackie, “that’s a trade secret.”

I shrugged. “If it’s important then you’ll tell me. Anyhow these men seem to have just happened to spot us standing by the side of the road as they were heading back to their safe house. Another ten minutes and there would have been 20 guys on our tail.”

I let the info soak in. They all gathered their thoughts.

“So what’s next?” Asked Jackie.

“Next, we regroup. Set up a safe base of operations, where I can leave you all while I find out what I can about these guys. But first, we have a wedding to plan.”

This launched the girls into a fit of discussion. After a time Cindy turned back to me.

“Where are we going, anyway?”

“We’re getting married, where else? Vegas baby!”

They laughed and went back to planning. I relaxed and listened. Once they had a basic plan, they sat quietly for a moment, then Cindy smiled and leaned close to me.

“Say, we never did make it into the mile high club.”

I ensured that the flight crew wouldn’t notice, and winked at Cindy. She took that cue, and soon there were many hands on my clothes. Each in turn they straddled me as I reclined in the big leather seat, and rode me to their highest orgasms yet. Once they had partaken of my seed, I managed to sleep a little while before we landed.

I decided it was time to gather some resources. I debated making myself a win at a casino, but that would bring too much attention. I decided it would be better to find someone who had money to spare and piggyback off him – someone who was loose with his money, who already had many houses and dropped hundreds like pocket lint. Once I set my entourage up in a nice quiet suite, I went out to find the right ‘mark’.

A little investigation clued me in to a good place to find some of the filthy richest in Las Vegas. I decided on the high limit area of the Monte Carlo – not too touristy, lots of regulars. I played blackjack with the cash I had with me, reading the other players’ minds just enough to stay in the game without attracting attention. I used visual and mental inspections to try to find just the right target. Finally I found him. Ed Thompson, a middle-aged third generation Texas oil tycoon, had a nine-digit bank balance, and many more assets to boot. He kept luxury houses all over the world, including one in Las Vegas that he almost never used since he preferred to stay in a comped suite at wherever he happened to be gambling. He answered to nobody, and his accountants wouldn’t think twice if he wrote a check to buy a major league sports team – in fact, he already owned one. He was married but saw his wife only once or twice a month – they both had lovers and lived with the unspoken understanding that if either were caught red-handed then divorce would be inevitable.

I studied him, learned him. I moved near his table, and put him on a terrible losing streak. He was just about to quit for the night, when I brought in my secret weapon: Shelly. She was dressed in a very expensive, sexy, high-class outfit from one of those famous Las Vegas shops. She sat at his table and with my help, he had doubled his original money in an hour. He became fascinated with her, and they talked. Before long at all she had him taking her up to his suite for some drinks. I let her work her magic—the natural, womanly kind—keeping half a mental ear on her for any problems. I passed the time people-watching from a slot machine. The world is amazingly different when you can see into people’s minds. You learn just how deceiving appearances can be.

Upstairs, Shelly played hard to get. As I had planned, he viewed her as a good luck charm that he had to posses. He did his best to seduce her with his usual show of money and power. She gently turned his advances and enticed him to invite her to dinner. He did and he promised to send a driver to pick her up at 8pm. She blew him a kiss as she left – the hook was in his mouth, now just to set it.

To my amusement he hired a date consultant and spent thousands of dollars to have a half dozen staff on the standby to ensure that everything went well. She dressed up to the nines and had him drooling all night as they ate, danced, and watched the sun set while sipping champagne from a rooftop lounge. She put on the appearance that her defenses had been shattered and they ended the night at his Las Vegas house. Once they were inside the door, she melted into his arms and they went to the living room, where he pushed her over the sofa and fucked her from behind. Then they went in the hot tub and she went down on him. Then they went to bed, and she roused him to round three, riding him and amazing him with her vaginal tricks. Once he slept, completely drained, I knew he was already pretty well addicted to her, but I still wanted to seal the deal.

I distracted the staff and went up, nodding to the lounging Shelly as Ed dozed. I opened his mind, binding him to her. When I was done, Ed believed completely that Shelly was his sole source of luck, and would gladly give her anything she wanted, even if it cost more than he could possibly win. He would do all he could to avoid letting anyone at all find out about his relationship with her. Further, he would be fine if she was only with him occasionally, believing that her luck would stick with him even if she was gone, so long as he kept her happy. Further, he would never use this house again. If necessary he would also respond directly to her commands or mine in person or over the phone.

The next day I moved my posse in, and over the next couple weeks, Shelly sealed the deal with Ed, and I gave him some big wins at the casino. Cindy, Jackie, and Tiffany re-decorated the house and planned the wedding. I recruited an engineer and some workers to build a secret sub-basement, complete with a hidden conservatory in which to grow and cultivate the plants. I tasked Tim with finding more about the plant and how to cultivate it. We also installed complex electronic security and surveillance equipment. Of course I fixed the memories of all who helped us, and paid them well.

I also took a four-day trip to several places, including our hometown, convincing various people that the girls and I had taken a three-month trip to Australia. I figured that would buy us a little time. Cindy’s parents were on vacation, but I didn’t see any sign of them worrying and figured I’d get to them later. When I returned, I was finally able to relax. I had been using my gifts eighteen hours a day for weeks, and I crashed out hard.

Groggily I opened my eyes. The bed in the master suite was huge, and as I wiggled my limbs I couldn’t tell where the edges were. I stared up at the ceiling for a moment, regaining my bearings, before sitting up. The curtains allowed only a tiny bit of light to the room, and I pushed the control next to the bed to open them a bit. It was a bright, sunny afternoon outside. I could see splashing in the small corner of the pool that I could see from the bed. Looking around the floor near the bed, I reflected that my pleasant dreams had been more than that – there was enough lingerie scattered about for six girls.

I stood, shaking my limbs back to life. I walked in to the master bath, and started the shower. It was a huge shower, and all the bath products in it were of the feminine variety, since I hadn’t been using this bathroom. I ended up using a mint body wash. I shaved with a pink razor and was pleased to find a silk men’s robe thoughtfully placed out for me in the bedroom. I stepped out into the living area and looked around.

The new décor was quite a change from Ed’s design that seemed so stark and impersonal. Cindy had done the whole house in a variety of styles, with the common theme being comfortable, open areas that would lend themselves to entertaining – or orgies, I suppose. Right now nobody was in sight, but I could hear laughing and water out by the pool.

It was fairly mild for a Las Vegas summer… in the low 90s… but as I stepped out into the sun the differential with the air-conditioned air inside was striking. Cindy was sunning herself on a floating lounge in the pool, a pink umbrella-shaded blender drink in hand. She wore a green bikini with orange dots. Her tan was deeper than I’d ever seen. She faced away from me, and so didn’t see me come out.

At the other end of the pool, Jackie, Tiffany, and Shelly were playing ‘Marco Polo’ with a girl I didn’t recognize. She was not too tall, and her should-length dark hair had been dyed a dusty blonde – although not for a few weeks, as the top showed a couple of inches of her natural brown. Her figure was nymphish – trim, toned, with just the perfect amount of curviness. Her skin was very fair, but the hot sun had turned her a little pink.

Her face was what caught my attention. It was soft and a little round, without being fat. As with the rest of her body, the skin of her face was somewhat pink from the sun, but her tone was normally very fair. Thinly sculpted eyebrows and long lashes highlighted her sultry brown eyes. Her nose was just the perfect size and shape, gently contributing to the overall shape of her face without distracting from her other features. Her naturally pink lips were full enough to give her a slight pout, and obviously were very soft. Her ears were perfectly dainty and pierced once each with a small gold ring through them. Her partly-dry hair was held back by her ears, framing her face. Tiny wisps of hair fell down into her face as she stood there, eyes closed trying to hear my two wives-to-be and Shelly.

Once I finally managed to look beyond her face, I admired the rest of her body. She wore a yellow top that looked like it was a normal tank-top with a v-neck. It clung to her body and was just transparent enough to allow me to clearly see the shape of her nipples. Her breasts were modestly sized, an ample handful, with dark nipples a little more than a quarter’s diameter. Below the water line she wore a dark grey bikini-cut bottom, that looked like regular cotton underwear. The tank top floated up slightly, revealing a small width of skin between the top of the panties and the tank top. Her slim, shapely legs were long in proportion to her body, disappearing below the water line.

Between looking at her, and standing in the hot sun, I was getting a bit hot. I didn’t want to stop looking at her, but I hadn’t thought to bring some swim trunks out with me. I looked around. None of the neighbors could see into the back yard thanks to well-planned landscaping. The new girl had her eyes shut, so I stepped out of the robe. Cindy had floated around and saw me just as I was doing so. She caught my eye.

“You’re going to scare Dawn,” she thought to me, conveying mock scorn. We were so well keyed to each other, that I’d learned the trick of receiving a thought which she would direct at me, usually with the help of eye contact.

“She’s got her eyes closed. Besides, I’ll make sure she doesn’t notice anything odd.” I sat on the edge and slipped quietly in, not wanting to disturb the game.

“What do you think of her? She was jogging and looked like she could stand to cool off so I invited her for a swim. She thinks you’re gone, she will probably be embarrassed if you see her in her undies.”

I chuckled audibly as I swam close to Cindy’s lounge. She leaned over to give me a peck on the lips. “She’s an innocent, then?” I thought back. “I like her. Mind if I corrupt her a little bit?”

Cindy smirked. “Why do you think I invited her in?”

“Have I told you today that I love you?” We kissed again.

Looking over at the game, I saw that she had cornered Tiffany, who stood stock still a foot out of her reach, stifling a laugh as Dawn blindly waved her hands around. Anticipating the end of the game, I slipped a finger into Dawn’s mind and made sure she wouldn’t notice me. I’d used this trick a couple times, and it seemed to work pretty well, so long as I kept concentrating. A ‘standing order’—it didn’t work so well if I was close by.

Momentarily Dawn tagged Tiffany, and everyone broke out laughing at how she had avoided detection.

“So, how about some lunch,” suggested Jackie. She seemed to take in stride that Dawn hadn’t reacted to the addition of a naked man to the pool. I swam up close to them as they gathered round to discuss lunch options. I walked up behind Jackie, who stood across from the new girl, and reached around, cupping her breasts in my hand as I listened to the conversation. I pressed my semi-hard cock against Jackie’s submerged ass, and she wiggled back against me. Dawn hadn’t noticed at all, and the others realized what my trick was. They settled on sandwiches and made their way to the house.

As she walked up the steps out of the pool, I admired Dawn’s backside. Her hips flared out, making a critical component of her hourglass figure, and her ass was full and round- really it was about the size of Jackie’s but her thin build made it look more like Cindy’s. I watched her cheeks undulate from one side to the other as she stepped out of the pool, tilting her head back to pull the water from her hair. I followed her into the house, mesmerized by her swaying ass. When they were inside, Cindy passed out towels. They all started to dry, and by some common consent, my four stripped their clothes off as they did so. Dawn looked around hesitantly.

Jackie noticed her nervousness. “Don’t worry, it’s just us girls for another,” she looked at the clock, “four hours. Josh is on a flight over the pacific right now, and he’s the only other one with a key.”

Somewhat reassured, Dawn reached her hands under the tank top and pulled it over her head. Some combination of the air-conditioned air and the exhibitionism had made her nipples stick out like marbles. I noticed that her navel was pierced with a small golden stud holding a dangling jewel-covered heart on an inch-long chain. When she wiggled out of the wet undies, I admired the way her pubic hair was shaped into a “landing strip” atop her pronounced pubic mound. Leaning close, I could see that the rest of her crotch was nude of hair. She dried herself off, giving me a quick look at all the parts of her body. The others had simply wrapped themselves up in their large towels – she followed suit.

“Can I throw these in your dryer?” she asked Cindy

“Sure, I’ll take them,” and she did.

The girls moved to the kitchen, gabbing as they made lunch. I sat at the breakfast bar, still naked. We had lots of good toppings – enough to equip a modest deli – and so the sandwiches were impressive. They took the food – including one that Cindy had made for me, I happily noticed – to the sunny loft gaming area. I followed, again watching Dawn’s delightful ass under the confoundingly large, fluffy towel. They all sat on a pair of facing conversation sofas in the middle of the room. Dawn looked around the room at the pinball machines, pool table, air hockey, and other amusements.

“I thought my uncle’s house was plush, this place puts his to shame. Josh must be pretty loaded, huh?”

“Yeah, he takes care of us,” said Jackie.

“He’s our Sugar Daddy,” seconded Cindy.

“Yeah, that too!” said Jackie, resulting in giggles.

“I can’t wait for him to get home,” said Tiffany, her playful tone thinly hiding the innuendo of her statement.

“Now, I’m confused, I thought he was Cindy’s husband,” said Dawn as she munched her sandwich.

“He is,” said Jackie. “But he’ll be mine and Tiff’s here soon too. And Shelly…”

“Is just in it for the sex!” Teased Cindy, and everyone laughed.

“Well now that’s pretty kinky,” concluded Dawn.

Everyone laughed, even me.

“Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing. Who am I to talk, I’ve only ever had a half dozen boyfriends. The kinkiest thing I ever did is let one of them make a video of me.” She shook her head. “That was a bad idea. He had to go and show all his friends, and for the rest of my senior year, everyone called me a slut.”

“Nothing sluttish about that. I made my first sex video with Josh before I… changed,” said Cindy.

“Changed?”

“Well, lets just used to say I wasn’t always a raging swinger.”

Dawn nodded. “What happened?”

Cindy paused a moment, considering. “I opened my eyes. So, do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yeah,” said Dawn, “back in Virginia. He’s supposed to move out here in a couple months – for now I stay with my uncle while I look for a job.”

“What kind of work are you looking for?” asked Shelly.

“Well, I’d prefer a receptionist job or something,” Dawn replied, “but whatever has the most pay for the amount of skin I have to show. If I can get by thrilling some CPA with my low-cut blouses that would be okay, but if I have to I’ll… uhhh… dance. Of course, I don’t turn 21 for another six months.”

Jackie perked up. “You ever strip before?”

Dawn blushed. “Only for my boyfriends.”

“You any good?”

“I used to practice every night,” she giggled.

“Now Cindy, she gives the best lap dances,” suggested Jackie.

Cindy took a slight bow.

“I don’t know, I’ve got a wicked booty,” said Dawn, lifting her ass up and spanking it for emphasis.

“Cindy’s ass could make male Jell-o hard,” said Jackie. “I know, “ she suggested, “why don’t you two have a lap dance competition? Just pretend the guy is sitting in the chair over there.”

I grinned. She was pointing at me.

“I’m game,” said Dawn, “I’ll need music though.”

Jackie picked up the sound system remote and pushed a button, and the perfect slow, bass-heavy track came on. (Yes, Cindy had arranged a button for that. What can I say? I love her.)

Dawn stood up, sauntering over towards me in her towel. She already was trying to imagine who would be sitting in the chair – I gave her a little help making the decision, allowing her to ‘imagine’ me sitting in the chair ready for her lap dance. Also planting a memory that she’d seen a picture of me. She was a little surprised at choosing me, but figured she’d go with it.

Slowly un-tucking the towel, she let it fall to the floor. My cock jerked at the sight of her glorious body. She put her hands on her hips and turned around, undulating her body deliciously. She leaned back, dropping her ass down inches from my hard cock, bouncing it up and down deliciously, wiggling it from side to side in time with the music. Her movements were enchanting, well planned; I knew she must have had plenty of practice.

She leaned back farther, allowing the soft skin of her ass cheeks to barely brush against my chest. She pulled forward, turned around. She stood in front of me, taking her breasts in her hands and pushing them together, moving her hands up to slowly reveal her breasts, then pinching and pulling on her nipples. She put one knee on an arm of the chair, and then the other, straddling it and bringing her body close to me. She ran her hands up and down her body, touching her soft skin inches from my face. Looking into my eyes, lust plain on her face, she bit her lip slowly, and my eyes were drawn downward as her hand slid between her legs, and she caressed the soft skin around her pubic mound with two fingers of her right hand, the other still busy with an enlarged pink nipple.

I watched, entranced, as she brought her right hand up to her mouth, sucking a finger in to her mouth and wetting it, before bringing it back down to her aromatic mound. With her index and ring fingers she pulled her lips slightly apart, brought her dampened middle finger to touch her swollen clit. I watched as she rubbed it in a slow circle, pulling herself open to show me. After wetting her left index finger, she brought it down as well, gently sliding it against her inner lips, pushing inward gently as she worked it up and down until it was taken in to her first knuckle. She began to move it in and out, and I could see the shine of her juices and smell the increasing scent of her arousal.

Just as I felt myself engulfed by the beat of the music and the show in front of me, she stopped, withdrawing her fingers and returning to a standing position. She rotated her body to the music, pushing her hips and ass towards me. She bent over, legs together, looking back at me over her should as she smacked her ass with her left hand, pulling the cheek up to give me a clear view of her slit from behind. I had to fight an urge to stand up and take her right there. She turned and kneeled in front of me, flipping her hair over the top of her head and letting it fall over my hard cock, turning her head back quickly and causing her silky hair to slide over my stiff pole. She moved closer, pressing her breasts together and pushing them close to my dick, barely letting them brush against me, making my cock jump. She moved her head down low, her face inches from my cock, her lips parted as she breathed heavily, her breath teasing my member, her glistening lips pulling with an immense magnetic force. Slowly she slipped her pink tongue out, bringing it ever closer and closer. It took all my will to prevent myself from pushing her with my mind – I wanted the experience to be all her.

With a wink, she stood again, turning around, and lowered herself down almost to the point of sitting in my lap. She bounced her ass up and down again, and the position was such that if she had moved forward four inches, my cock really would have been inside her. On some of her motions, I felt her sparse hairs tickle my shaft, and I could feel the heat of her aroused pussy. The song ended, and she slowly stood, allowing the head of my cock to brush across her moist lips as she did so. She turned and winked at me again, sauntering back to her seat.

I could see that the others were quite turned on. The scent of female excitement in the air came from all of them. I could tell that if I gave the slightest push, there would rapidly be a huge girl-on-girl orgy. They all looked at Cindy. She smiled and stood, walking up to me as the song started.

Cindy’s style was intense. She moved her body in the most enticing way, working her curves to maximum effect. She knew what I liked, and showed her body at my favorite angles. She also had the advantage of being able to see me. The way she wiggled her ass and her wet pussy at me practically overwhelmed my very being with desire. She sunk her ass down on my lap, teasingly at first, then settling her fleshy ass in my lap, pressing my hard cock against her smooth ass cheeks. She bounced up and down in my lap, her cheeks slapping against my shaft. She moved back, allowing my cock to poke up between her thighs, then pressed her legs closed over my manhood, squeezing it firmly in place. She moved away slowly, letting my cock-head slide across her drippy pussy lips, turning around and kneeling in front of me. She lifted her breasts, teasing me with them as Dawn had, but to much more effect, thanks to the greater size of her breasts. She pressed them together tightly and let my cock-head push against the fold of flesh, moving up and down against me. She leaned her head down, pressing against my shaft with the top of her head, and then bit my thigh, the brief caress of her lips counteracting the momentary pain. She turned around and got on all fours, reaching around to show me her moist pussy as she slowly fingered it, moving her ass back and forth in a mock fucking motion. She turned over, spreading her legs and resting her feet on my outspread knees as she fingered herself more. Just as the song ended, she sat up and leaned forward, planting a brief kiss on the head of my cock.

When the music ended, the room was silent except for the heavy breathing of the five girls – plus me of course. The girls looked around the room at each other. Five aroused bodies and five clouded minds felt the intense sexual pleasure. For me, feeding actively off of all of their minds, it was like swimming in the pure essence of sexy. I cleared my head, and debated my next move.

Dawn was quite flushed, embarrassed not only at how wild she had gotten, but at how much she had enjoyed watching Cindy. Now, her mind was caught on the same thing I was thinking – this room was an orgy waiting to happen. She’d never had an overt sexual desire for another woman – but now, she wanted to be ravished by four of them. She looked around at the others, candidly admiring their naked bodies.

Cindy made a suggestion to me – I indicated my approval.

Cindy stood. “Anyone care to join me in the Pink room?”

The others jumped up, excited, and the dazed Dawn followed. They walked down from the loft and walked into what had once been a large entertaining area – part ballroom, part reception area. Now it had been converted for other uses. It was divided into two rooms – the ‘pink room’ and the ‘purple room’. As we walked in to the pink room, the motion sensors triggered the lighting, music, and moving water. It was the first time I’d seen the room, and so I saw it through new eyes just as Dawn did.

The pink room was a sexual haven. It wasn’t entirely pink – shades of red and whites made it a pleasing, playful balance of colors. Its centerpiece was water features – a waterfall of warm water ran in one corner, doubling as a shower before running in a stream to the opposite wall. Along the way the stream ran through three tubs – a small two- or three-person soaking pool, a contoured pool with adjustable jets designed with sex in mind, and a large six-seat Jacuzzi for socializing of various sorts. A huge stack of cream-colored towels was near the door, next to a cabinet containing various supplies and implements suitable for sexual activities. A small bar and refrigerator supplied refreshment. Much of the rest of the room was taken up by two large rounded beds – one pink, the other deep red. Scattered around in various places were a variety of sofas and loveseats. Several items of furniture were specifically intended for sex – hanging slings, sex chairs, and whatnot. The whole room was softly lit and light controls were conveniently located near each gathering area. Also, curtains or dividers could be deployed around the beds and some of the other areas at the push of a button.

A small doorway, shrouded with dark cloth, divided the Pink room from the Purple room. As you might have guessed, the smaller Purple room was pretty much the opposite – a celebration of the darker side of sex. But that’s another chapter.

Dawn looked around in wonder. I smiled at how well Cindy’s idea had turned out. Jackie, Tiffany and Shelly all ran to the pink bed, jumping on it and playfully wrestling. I stood near Cindy and Dawn as they watched. Dawn slowly realized that their playing was more than friendly, as they began to touch and caress each other. Their hands roamed over each others’ bodies, touching and tweaking the right bits to turn up the temperature on the situation. As we watched, Tiffany worked her head between Jackie’s legs. This distracted Jackie, allowing Shelly to offer her dripping snatch over my second-bride-to-be’s face. Giggles turned to moans as they worked up to some serious lovemaking.

Dawn started as she realized that she had been toying with her nipple, and blushed as she realized that Cindy had been watching her. She jerked her hand back from her body, looking away nervously. Cindy took that hand and slowly pulled it closer, putting it against her own stiff nipple. Dawn looked at Cindy, and their eyes met as Dawn tentatively played with Cindy’s nipple. Cindy returned the favor, pulling Dawn’s pink bud until it was fully stiff. Their faces gravitated towards each other until their lips met – they kissed softly, taking their time. Cindy’s hand fell to Dawn’s ass, and the new girl followed her lead, palming my wife’s fleshy backside. I watched their soft lips intertwine, and after what seemed like an eternity they broke, gasping for air. Cindy pulled Dawn back, leading her to the opposite corner of the room.

They fell together onto the red bed. The two of them rolled back and forth, kissing and exploring each other’s bodies. When they came to rest, Cindy lay back as Dawn lay on top of her, sucking her nipples and stimulating her clit with a finger. Tentatively, Dawn moved down Cindy’s body, testing the sensation of the skin on her tummy, thighs, and then her labia. I watched as Dawn tasted my wife’s ample juices, working her love button with a thumb while she worked a tongue into her vagina. Cindy pulled on her own nipples with a passion, and in just a few minutes, she tensed up and let go her climax, applying a sheen of juice to her playmate’s face.

Cindy pulled Dawn back up, and they kissed, Cindy savoring the taste of her own juice before extracting herself and pulling Dawn off the bed and to a nearby play area. Dawn looked slightly intimidated as she looked at the sex chair – it allowed the user to sit in a reclined position, and to be raised, lowered, tilted, and swiveled to make for comfort in a variety of sexual positions. Cindy guided her to sit down, and then procured a blindfold, which she tied over Dawn’s eyes. Dawn tensed up slightly as Cindy moved in to position below her.

“Relax, and enjoy,” said Cindy, and Dawn did so. Cindy started on Dawn’s toes, gently licking and teasing, working her way upwards. When she reached Dawn’s trembling thighs, she jumped up to her lips, kissing her sensually before moving to her ears, neck, and chest. She moved down, lingering on her nipples and stomach. The closer she got to Dawn’s slit, the slower she teased her way downward, until Dawn could feel Cindy’s breath against the wetness of her clit. With excruciating slowness, I watched my wife creep her tongue closer and closer to the center of Dawn’s arousal. Dawn gripped the handles of the chair firmly, head thrown back, body tense with anticipation. The sexual spark of the much-craved stimulation of Cindy’s tongue started a fire inside her body – she was so hot I expected to see steam rise from her ears. Cindy gave her a brief moment of stimulation, and then pulled back, moving to the bottom of Dawn’s slit, licking upwards, lapping up her sweet juices. A noise came from Dawn like the crying of a hungry kitten – she so strongly needed to feel Cindy’s stimulation that she was nearly in tears. In her teasing time, Cindy complied, barely touching Dawn’s clit with the tip of her tongue, then slowly pressing down, drawing a long moan from Dawn’s lips. She flicked it back and forth with her tongue, and Dawn showed her approval by the volume of her moaning.

Cindy started working on Dawn in earnest, feeding off her responses and fine-tuning her technique until she had the other girl trembling under her skilled tongue. Holding her just at the edge of release, Cindy carried Dawn high atop a cloud of pleasure, carrying her far out to the sea of ecstasy. Looking up at Dawn’s hungry eyes, Cindy flicked her tongue in the way that she knew would cause the wave to crest. With great vigor, Dawn flexed her back and extended her legs, throwing her head back and crying out loudly as the orgasm overtook her. Cindy pushed her though, helping her ride the wave down as it crashed. As Dawn subsided, Cindy moved back up and kissed her, sharing the pungent taste of their intermingled juices.

They lay together for some time, catching their breath. I stood there, unnoticed, enjoying the sight of their intertwined, sweat-covered bodies as Dawn watched the other three frolicking on the other bed. Cindy looked up at Dawn, studying her reaction to the hot show on the other side of the room. Dawn looked back to Cindy, a little startled to realize that she was being watched.

“Is it always this damn sexy around here?” Asked Dawn.

Cindy smirked. “It’s usually more so, when Josh is home.”

Dawn considered that a moment. “He must really be something for all you gals to be so crazy about him.”

“I’ve always thought so. For a long time I kept him to myself, but once I started sharing him – and he started sharing me – it just a hundred times more intense.”

“What makes him so hot though?” Dawn was quite intrigued.

Cindy looked up into my eyes. “Well, he’s really charming, romantic, witty, creative, spontaneous… and he has the sexiest eyes. But what really makes him so good in bed is the way he always seems to know what you want, what you need, what you feel. He knows just how to push your desires, always knows what kind of mood you’re in – he just has great empathy. All together he just makes all the girls wet.” They both chuckled.

“He must have to take Viagra to keep up with the four of you!”

Cindy shook her head. “He has pretty good stamina. Usually when we’re all together, “ she gestured at the other bed, “he will be able to get us all off before his second orgasm. He never leaves us hanging.”

Dawn was back to looking at the other bed. “He must have some kind of super dick. Is it big?”

“Big enough for me.” Cindy approximated the size with her hands. “Nice and thick. Does the trick.” They chuckled.

There was a silence. They both stared at the action on the other bed. Dawn slid a hand down her stomach to her once again moistening slit. Cindy noticed and grinned, taking one of her own tits in her hand. “You too?” She asked. “I can’t seem to stop thinking about Josh either.”

Dawn blushed slightly, her finger beginning a gentle manipulation of her clit. Suddenly Cindy brightened, sitting up.

“I have an idea,” she said, jumping up and walking to a small chest located nearby.

When she returned she held a vibrator in one hand, and a small remote in the other. Dawn looked at it intently.

Cindy held it in her hand, caressing it. “This is the coolest vibrator ever. It has different modes, temperature and pressure sensors, and it has a wireless remote control…plus a few surprises. The best part, though, is it’s made from a mold of Josh’s cock.”

Dawn’s eyes widened as she stared at the moderately sized toy. It was slightly limp, and as Cindy squeezed her hand around it, it started to pulse and harden.

“This one isn’t quite as good as the real thing but it’s the best there is in latex.”

“Can I feel it?” Asked Dawn, looking up at the standing Cindy.

“Sure,” said Cindy, carefully handing the toy to Dawn. Dawn took it in her hand, feeling the skin.

“It’s amazing! It feels so real!” Exclaimed Dawn, running her fingers up and down its length.

“Special micro-textured latex, latest technology. Cost a bundle.”

Dawn held it close to her face, marveling at the way the skin responded to her touch.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it? The way the skin moves over the veins. The way it hardens in your hand. Wait till you feel it in you. But suck on it first, it’s amazing.”

I watched with a smirk as the completely unaware girl pulled me closer to her head and engulfed my hard cock in her warm mouth. Her eyes opened wide as she marveled at how “real” the toy felt. She sucked on it experimentally, trying the response of the toy at different angles, testing how far she could take it into her mouth. Lying back on the sex chair, she turned her head to the side, pushing the toy far into her mouth. She let it slide in until the hairs on the balls at the base rested on her chin. She marveled at the warmth of the thing, and the way it seemed to move in response to her stimulation. Each movement of the toy sent a naughty chill down her spine, and she found herself sliding it in and out of her mouth in a quick rhythm. She fondled the balls and lavished saliva over it with her tongue, before returning it to the warmth of her mouth,

Cindy stood watching with a smirk. At my signal, she raised the remote, pointing it at the toy.

“Here’s the first surprise,” she said, pushing a button.

“Mmmph!” She said around the toy as her eyes again opened wide in astonishment. She felt the cock begin to jerk, and a moment later her mouth began to fill with liquid.

She held my cock there until her mouth began to overfill with my semen. Then she pulled back her head, her hand diverting my cock to spill the remainder of the load all over her chest. She watched, holding my sperm in her mouth, as the toy softened and stopped moving. Then she set it down on her heaving bosom and looked at Cindy.

“It’s okay to swallow. It tastes good. Milk-based. Good for the skin, too.”

She closed her eyes, savoring the flavor of her reward. Little by little, she let it slip out of her mouth and down her throat, rolling her tongue back and forth in the pool of cum. Once her mouth was empty, she looked down to realize that Cindy and Tiffany were both licking the rest of the load from her tits and even the padding of the seat.

“Wow. If only the real thing tasted that good.”

The others chuckled. I grinned widely – I hadn’t altered the flavor. Tiffany was now making her way down Dawn’s body. As she reached the other girl’s pussy, she tentatively probed a cum-sticky finger into the other girl’s flooded vagina.

“You ready to see how this thing fucks?” She asked, ‘picking up’ the toy and massaging it back to hardness. Cindy pressed down on a pedal three times, bringing the level of the seat up to the optimal height. Slightly dazed, Dawn nodded and Tiffany pulled me around and positioned my cock against Dawn’s slippery labia. Following the urging of Tiffany’s hand on my ass, I pushed forward, sinking the length of my cock into her.

Cindy ‘pushed a button’ on the remote and at her cue I began adding simulated vibration to my cock. I slid in and out at a steady pace, using my usual technique of reading her mind in order to find her favorite positions. When you have more or less absolute control over your partner’s mind, it can be very tempting to simply turn her dial to ‘high’ and watch her spin. I wasn’t in the mood for that, this time, and I simply used my link with her mind to vary my technique, the simulated vibrating sensation the only concession to making this experience more than real. She preferred a very low angle that pushed the head of my cock against the bottom of her vagina, and slid the top of my shaft against her clit. Cindy adjusted the height of the seat down slightly to make the position more comfortable for me.

As Tiffany kept a hand around my cock, pretending to control the vibrator, Cindy and Jackie were lavishing oral affection on Dawn’s stomach, breasts, chest, neck, ears, and any place else they could reach. Dawn gripped the handles on the chair firmly, undulating her hips to meet my thrusts at the optimal angle. Her eyes were closed and she panted in ecstasy.

I felt her start to crest – I pulled her back down, changing angles for a few minutes, then bringing her back to the top. Her body dripped with a mixture of various people’s sweat and other secretions. With each stroke of my magical cock she squealed in pleasure-overload, her muscles tensing as she wished for the orgasm that she knew would be the best of her life.

I stopped and pulled out, having the girls flip her over and adjusting the chair so that she was on her belly, head down, with her legs spread, so that I could enter her from behind and still reach her magical spot. As soon as I hit it, the intensity of her arousal increased by an order of magnitude. Her squeals turned to shrieks, and her body trembled uncontrollably as I plowed her firmly, the vibrations that she felt from my cock going directly to her clit and reverberating through her body. Suddenly, I could no longer hold her back – she went off like a rocket into orbit, vaginal fluid gushing from around my cock as her body tensed. She screamed so loud that Cindy had to cover her ears, and it continued for about thirty seconds, but it felt like five minutes.

When she was done, she was done. I slowly extracted my cock, slightly amazed that I hadn’t lost it. Cindy and Jackie helped Dawn over to the bed where she promptly fell asleep next to the already slumbering Shelly. Tiffany hopped on to the chair in the same position that Dawn had been in, and turned over her shoulder to look at me.

“Got any of that left for me?” She asked, wiggling her upturned backside enticingly. I stepped forward again and entered her, prepared to give her the same treatment, and the other two returned to help out. She was of course tighter than Dawn, never having had a cock bigger than mine. Nonetheless, when I brought her off several minutes later, I was still hard.

Next in line was Jackie. She had been close anyway, so she snapped like a bear trap a few minutes later. I ended the series with Cindy, just her and me – a highly energetic fuck that ended with a mutual orgasm. It felt good to just let loose my seed inside her, feel it fill her and seep out around my cock. I picked her up and carried her to the bed, and we all fell asleep in a pile.