The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayngsters

Chapter 20—Setting up the bait to get John to put on the dildo attachment on the next game.

As soon as John saw Brad, he presented him the certificate with a proud smile.

“Did they try to take advantage of you in any way?” asked Brad, “I’ve heard some of the guys there are a bit gay and sometimes they try to take advantage of the newcomers”

“No” responded John too quickly. “I didn’t see any gay stuff in there” he lied.

“Well, the shorts were a bit too gay but that’s all” John said.

“Good, said Brad I wouldn’t want you to do anything you don’t feel comfortable doing, this is just a game after all” said Brad trying to hide his smile.

“No, not it was all cool” responded John.

Brad read John’s certificate and said.

“Well it seems the wrestling instructor things very high of your performance, you got full marks!” Brad said in a congratulatory tone.

“I told you I knew how to defend myself” replied John.

“Your next mission is going to be a bit more difficult”, Brad started to explain.

“You’ll have two packs of dope in this rucksack I have here, and you’ll have to deliver them to these addresses.” and he gave John a piece of paper containing a couple of handwritten addresses.

“The first one is in the park” Brad continued, “there is a public toilet there, you just drop one of the packages in the water tank of the second cubicle.” “Then you go to the club that’s on the last address and give the other package to the bold bouncer that you’ll find guarding the main door.”

“But be careful” Brad warned, “Donny’s gang is after this dope too and he’ll try to get his hands on it and he’ll probably try anything. Don’t let the gang down!”

“It’ll be a piece of cake” said John while putting on the rucksack that Brad had given him”.

A few minutes later Brad saw John leaving the gym with a cocky smile on his face, he turned to Daniel and said: “It’s time to get out of the virtual world and you give me a good blow job while I check on John’s progress”.

Daniel was a bit hesitant first so Brad added: “You created all this virtual world to get to my cock, didn’t you?, well, be careful what you wish for!, now you and my cock are gonna become best buddies, so take the helmet off, get on your knees and start sucking that John is about to get to the park”, and with that Daniel did as he was told while thinking he had to do something to change this. Brad has become a monster, a gay monster yes, but a monster, and he would have to do something about it or he’s gonna end up on his knees and humiliated every day.

When John got to the park he searched for the public toilet. When he found it, he walked towards it and entered the premises looking around making sure he was alone.

As soon as he stepped into the toilets the helmet and the cock device went back to full capacity.

There was only a guy washing his hands. John couldn’t help to notice his broad shoulders visible through his tight sleeveless t-shirt. John’s eyes immediately moved down to check the guy’s ass in tight jeans. When John saw the guy looking back at him through the mirror with a sexy smile he reminded himself he was there to do a job and with that he went into the second cubicle.

He took the first package and did as Brad told him while living the rucksack on the floor. While working on the water tank, John noticed some movement on his left hand side and when he turned his eyes to check where the movement was coming from he was surprised to find a hole on the wall connecting his cubicle with the cubicle next door and there was now a big hard uncut 8 inches cock protruding from the hole.

John’s eyes couldn’t move from that fine specimen in front of him.

“faggot!” John said out loud while thinking how wonderful it would be to have just a little taste. He wasn’t going to suck cock, that would be totally gay but Perhaps he could tease the guy, just to teach that faggot a lesson.

He dropped the package in the water tank and with his right hand he grabbed the protruding object and started to stroke it slowly but continuously. He could hear someone on the other cubicle moaning discretely and trying to hide it with his every touch.

John was getting hard from touching that beautiful cock and from the moans coming from next door. His yes were still fixed on that gorgeous cock and was now wanting to lay his tongue on that big hard cock in front of him.

“Let’s tease him a little bit more” he thought as he kneeled and had his first taste. His mouth brought a jolt of pleasure to his own cock as soon as he laid his lips on the tip of the big dick in front of him, he could feel his own cock trying to burst out of his pants and without a second thought he did as the helmet was telling him to do, unzipped his pants and started jerking-off at the sight of a big beautiful cock. He knew that was gay, the helmet was telling him that was gay but he just had to do it, he couldn’t stop himself. There was nothing more arousing than a beautiful hard cock.

John continued with the progressive sucking and suddenly without any previous warning, the moaning stopped and a shout came from the next door cubicle followed by an eruption of sperm into his mouth.

John’s first thought was to go to the guy next door and beat the crap out of him but he own cock was begging for mercy so he thought he would make him suck his cock first and then he would go and exchange a few words with the faggot next door.

With that, he introduced his cock through the hole and waited, longing for some wet warm contact but nothing happened, he tried to look through the hole but there was nobody there.

“Shit!” “I can’t take this for much longer, if I don’t come I’m gonna explode” he thought and with that he resumed his stroking thinking about the gorgeous cock he just sucked and how wonderful it was, then as he was approaching an orgasm his mind went through a series of images of hot men, naked stroking their cocks, sucking other cocks and he came with an intense orgasm.

At first he felt surprised by coming while thinking of men and their cocks but he concluded that it clearly was the other guy’s fault.

“I was just teasing that sneaky faggot when he just came in my mouth”, “It’s not like I wanted to suck him off” he continued with his thinking “and then I was so hard that I just had to come and the last thing in my mind was his stupid faggot cock, but it’s not like I liked it or anything”. “Brad warned me these people were really sneaky” and with that he remembered what he had come here for.

He put his pants back on, turned around to get the rucksack and for his surprise he found the rucksack was missing. Someone took it while he was...“distracted”.

“Fuck! no!!!” he shouted as he made his way out of the cubicle and then from the public toilet looking everywhere for the missing rucksack.

John spent a good 15 minutes looking around desperately but it was clear someone had taken it.

While John was going through all that, Brad was watching him enjoying a good hard cock, Brad had Daniel sucking him off and he was leading Daniel’s head movements with both his hands increasing the speed as John was jerking-off to the images of naked men. What Brad enjoyed the most was seeing John’s face as he was trying to justified what he just did, that brought Brad to an intense orgasm and pulled Daniels head against his cock keeping it there until he finished coming.

As Daniel was enduring Brad’s face-fucking him he was thinking about how to get out of this situation and the beginning of a plan formed in his head. “It may just work” he thought to himself as he felt Brad coming in his mouth.

Brad was where John had left him, in reception at the gay gym. He had a big smile on his face and was waiting for John, as soon as he saw him coming he asked:

“That was quick!", “I thought it would take you longer”

“Hmm, yeah, yeah” started to say John who didn’t know how to give the bad news. He had screw up and worst of all, he got distracted by sucking other guy’s cock!!! How was he going to explain that?!!

“I have bad news” John said

“What do you mean?” replied Brad quickly trying no to laugh as he could see John’s struggle.

“Well, you were right” said John, “Those bastards are really sneaky.As I was doing the first drop, they managed to distract me and in the meantime someone took the rucksack with the other package”

“How did they manage to distract you?” asked Brad with a devious smile.

“uh! with...with a girl!” said John quickly trying to make his lie more believable. “She was the best piece of ass I’ve ever seen”

“A girl?” Brad started to say “that’s bad news, if it were a guy you could get away with it but with a girl they are going to kick you out of the game”

“what?” asked John incredulously

“Well” started to explain John, “you were working for the gay gang so if you get some pussy on the job, they don’t like it. If you were to suck some cock for example they may be a bit more forgiven. After all everyone here understand what it’s like to enjoy a big hard cock”, “Are you sure it was a girl?” Brad asked again.

John’s mind was racing now. He didn’t want to acknowledge he had been sucking cock in front of Brad but at the same time he didn’t wanna get kicked out of the game. There was a lot of money to be made in this game, he could see it, he just had to focus more like Brad did. He even got promoted.

“Can I tell them that it was a guy instead of a girl?” asked John

“yeah,” replied Brad, “the problem with that is that they are going to make you describe with detail what happened and you may find it difficult to describe what you would have done with a big hard cock instead of a pussy”

John smiled for himself, “he could do that”, he thought. “At least the sneaky faggot from the toilet would be good for something, now he could give a good description of what happen without having to tell Brad what really happened as Brad would think he was lying to the gang just to avoid getting kicked out”

John smiled for himself, “he could do that”, he thought. “At least the sneaky faggot from the toilet would be good for something, now he could give a good description of what happen without Brad knowing that it actually happened that way. Brad would think he was lying to the gang just to avoid getting kicked out”

John was very pleased with himself.

Brad took John to see Vincenzo who asked him to describe exactly what happened and listen carefully to every word. He then asked him a few questions and when John thought he seem satisfied the worst happened.

“The story is very convincing” started Vincenzo, “however, now I’m not 100% convinced that you’re gay”

“Uh! but I am very gay!” interrupted John trying to convince Vincenzo not to kill him in the game as that would mean the end of the virtual world for him.

“Just to be sure” Vincenzo said, “I’ll need you to pass another test before I can give you any more missions”, “You can never be too sure, there are a lot of straight guys pretending to be gay just to get into our gang”.

John blushed slightly at the sound of that. Did he know he was pretending to be gay? He would have to make a better job at pretending from now on, they would be looking at him under a magnifying glass.

“Come back tomorrow for the test” said Vincenzo as he gestured him to leave.

As John met Brad in reception again, he explained what Vincenzo had told him with a grave expression on his face.

“That means you would have to put on the dildo attachment” said Brad.

“What’s that?! John asked intrigued

“It’s a device that you have to put in your ass when you connect all the equipment”, “It doesn’t hurt or anything and I had to wear it as well when they tested me to join the gang”.

“uh! you had to put a dildo up your ass?” asked John incredulously.

“uh, yeah!", “My job was more important than what anyone can think of me, I know I’m not gay and nobody apart from us knows so I did it and look at me now!, “They promoted me!”

John thought about that and then also thought he didn’t want to stop playing and this was his only chance. He wasn’t looking forward to the prospect of putting something up his ass but if Brad had done it, it couldn’t be that bad.

“You’ll have to make a decision on whether you want to continue playing and take it seriously or just give up now”, said Brad “it’s entirely up to you!”

“Yeah, I need to think about it” John replied knowing full well that we would agree to it, he just didn’t want Brad to think he was jumping into it too quickly.

Then suddenly, the virtual world disappeared in front of him, bringing him to reality again.