The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayngsters

Chapter 19—John tries to fight his gay desires in the virtual world.

John walked to the wrestling area and asked for the captain, someone pointed him out in the crowd, John walked towards him and introduced himself.

“yes, the new prospect” said Helios, the captain of the gay wrestling team inspecting John up and down.

Helios was a short muscled man, bold who spoke with a foreign accent John couldn’t quite place.

“Okay boy. First things first you need to go and see Vanessa about all that hair you’ve got” said Helios with a disappointed tone.

“What do you mean?” asked John, “What’s that Vanessa going to do to my head?”

“Your head?” replied Helios, “Not only your head my boy, everywhere!", “Hair is a weakness”, “It gives your opponent somewhere where to get hold of you, something they can pull and cause pain”. “No, hair has to go off” Helios said gesturing around him.

That’s when John realised that everyone in the wrestling team had their heads shaven and the armpits, legs and torsos fully waxed...and he could only guess about their crotches.

“Is it really necessary?” Asked John, “I mean, I’m here only for a test”

“My house my rules” Helios responded, “you don’t like it you go” he added.

John was about to leave when he realised that if he didn’t pass that test he would let Brad down again and then he realised that he would only be shaven in the Virtual world, not the real world, his avatar would be bold, not him and with a smile said... “yeah, sure bring it on”.

He followed the directions he had been given and found a door labelled hair removal specialist.

In that precise moment the helmet started to buzz and send subliminal messages telling John how beautiful a cock is and how much he likes cocks and liking cocks was gay but he couldn’t resist the sight of a beautiful cock and tens of images of hard cocks accompanied the subliminal messages. He liked the taste of a good hard cock. Sucking cock was gay but there wasn’t any better feeling in the world than to suck a good hard cock.

As the helmet continued doing his work he knocked at the door and a familiar voice he couldn’t quite place told him to come in.

When he opened the door he couldn’t hide his surprise to see Vanessa, the t-girl he had sucked off at Brad’s club outside the toilets.

“Look what we have here” said Vanessa, “It’s gay boy!”

“I am not gay!” said John annoyingly.

“Just kidding darling”, “Close the door”, “You can leave your clothes there and then come and sit here” Vanessa said with a welcoming smile while patting the massage table.

John took his clothes off except for his underwear and Vanessa that hadn’t stop staring at him while he was doing it and saw he was having doubts about whether to take his boxers off or not so she said with a smile: “Everything darling...”

“She is enjoying this” John thought with disgust. “If it wasn’t because I have to do this I was gonna teach her a lesson”

Vanessa was wearing a tiny sexy bikini and John couldn’t help but to stare at her bikini bottom and follow the shape of her soft cock. The cock device kicked in and a great feeling invaded John’s cock.

Vanessa noticing that John’s cock was coming to life decided in that moment, and with a devious smile on her face, that they should start by his cock so she asked him to lay down on the massage table and told John she was going to start by shaving his crotch area.

John was uncomfortable with the idea of having Vanessa touching his cock and balls but the incredibly erotic feeling he was experiencing together with the view of the cock trapped in Vanessa’s tiny bikini where making it difficult for him to think straight.

Vanessa extended the soap all around John’s crotch area and couldn’t resist taking her spare hand down to her cock and start stroking it, secretly and discretely as she didn’t want John to notice where she was doing. As she started to shave him, he used one had to lift his cock or balls and the other to do the actual shaving but each time she touched his cock she would take the opportunity to stroke it just a little bit. She enjoyed feeling of his cock hardening inside her hand.

“Don’t, please... don’t” John was saying trying to fight his feelings. He couldn’t take this torture any longer, he wanted her to stroke his cock, but that was wrong.

By the time Vanessa finished with the shaving she had managed to get John fully hard so she used her left hand to stroke his cock while she started to lick his balls and stroke her own cock with the other hand under the massage table table.

Finally John pushed Vanessa away. “No!” he shouted, “I’m not gay”

“But I am a women,” Vanessa said, ““with something extra” she added with a devious smile as she stood up showing her hard-on.

Then she placed her right hand again on her cock and resumed a slow stroking motion while looking at him seductively.

The vision of Vanessa’s hard-on was more than what John could take, that beautiful cock being stroke back and forth, his mouth was watering to the sight of it, his cock was rock hard and begging for some relief.

Vanessa noticing his struggle got closer to his face and said:

“kiss it!", “you know you wanna have it in your mouth”

“I am not gay!” John shouted in protest although sounding less convincing by the minute.

“Don’t worry!” Vanessa added, “I won’t tell anyone, it’ll be our secret” and with that she took John’s head and brought it closer to her throbbing cock.

The helmet and the cock device were now working at maximum capacity and John couldn’t resist the gorgeous cock in front of his eyes so with caution he wetted his lips and used them to touch the tip of her cock, action that granted him more pleasure he would have liked, with the sexual hunger growing inside him he used his right hand to hold her cock and squeeze it with small movements stroking it while engorging the full length as he used his right hand to stroke his own cock.

“You like that, don’t you? my little faggot” Vanessa asked, “Go on, suck it good, gay boy!".

John was about to complain about being called gay boy and faggot but Vanessa didn’t give him the chance and used both her hands to control the speed of John’s blow job.

The helmet and the cock device where providing John with more sexual excitement he could bear and as soon as he felt Vanessa shooting her load into his mouth, it only took him a couple of strokes to reach an intense orgasm.

The helmet and the cock device went back to stand by after the orgasm.

After taking a few seconds to recover, John started to feel dirty and ashamed about what he just did. He sucked cock!! he shouted in his mind.

“I’m no faggot!” he thought, “but this bitch really new how to tease me” he rationalised

“You are getting better every day, gay boy” said Vanessa winking an eye as she was putting her bikini bottom back and tucking her cock in between her legs.

John was too angry at himself for being so weak to bother about her comments, he stood up and was about to get changed when Vanessa interrupted his thoughts.

“We are not done gay boy!", she said out loud putting some wax into the microwave.

It took Vanessa another 20-30 minutes to finish, which gave John plenty of time to recover and start feeling uneasy again about the feelings and desires the helmet had been pushing into his mind.

When Vanessa was done with him he stared at his image in the mirror, there was not a single hair in his body from head to toe.

“I look like an alien from a sci-fi movie” he thought. “The shit one has to endure in this game” and with that he got changed into some spandex wrestling shorts that Vanessa had given him and went to report back to Helios.

As soon as John entered the wrestling area the helmet and the cock device went back to life pushing new ideas and images into his head.

You like masculine bodies, liking masculine bodies is gay but you get hard by looking a hot men and tens of photos of masculine hot bodies flashed in front of his eyes.

You enjoy checking out other guy’s cocks through their cloths, checking other guy’s cocks is gay and tens of cocks bulging out in their owner’s clothes flashed in front of his eyes.

Suddenly, John became aware of his surroundings. Everyone there was wearing wrestling spandex shorts and he could guess the shape of their cocks through the fabric of their shorts. His eyes travelled from one guy to the next as his cock was starting to harden in part to the effects of the cock device and in part due to all the hot men wearing spandex shorts and showing off their cocks through the fabric.

“Okay new boy!", “Show us what you’ve got!” Helios said.

“Martin, you’re up!” Helios said in a commanding voice.

And as he said it, a dark hair guy stood up. Broad shoulders, and big arms. John could see his well defined pecs and the outline of his muscular ass, but was drawing all the attention as far as John was concerned was his concealed although clearly bulging cock.

The sight of such a hot body was giving John some trouble as he was trying to think of something else to stop the obvious effect it was producing in his hardening cock.

While John was trying to keep his mind occupied on something else, Helios gave the go ahead and Martin threw at him in a blink of an eye. Suddenly, John found himself on the floor trying to get away from the head-lock Martin put on him.

He used his hands to hold Martin by his waist and pull from him over his own body but Martin was too heavy and had a good hold on him. He moved his hands desperately trying to hold onto something else until without realising he grabbed Martin’s cock. First shocked in disgust released it but now that the helmet and the cock device where again working at maximum capacity, he couldn’t help himself from having enjoyed that brief touch and without a second thought he casually brushed his hand against Martin’s crotch again which made his own cock go even harder.

He desperately wanted to stroke his own cock but the head-lock wasn’t allowing him any movement so he pushed his hard cock against Martin’s ass and started to move with small motions up and down pressing against his butt without hiding his fondling of Martin’s cock which by now had become evident to anyone watching.

Initially he had tried to hide from the public, now gathering around him and his opponent, the fact that he was fondling another guy he even tried to hide his own hard-on but he realised that most of the men in the room were getting turn on by the show so little by little he started to lose his inhibitions.

The helmet was telling him to with subliminal messages telling him how hot it was to be hard in front of a lot of guys with hard-ons and the cock device was working hard on his own hard-on.

Some of the public stripped off and started to jerk-off around them which made John become even more aroused.

John’s fondling was having an effect on Martin’s cock and Martin’s hard-on was now visible to everyone and when trying to hide it he gave some room to John who used it to pin him down against the floor with his body over Martin’s back and his arms holding Martin’s down in a strong grip, but as he was on top of him with his cock trying to burst outside his shorts, John resumed the pressure of his hard cock against Martin’s ass and kept pushing until bringing him to the verge of an orgasm.

The tipping point came when some of the spectators started ejaculating over them, they had been masturbating and when they were feeling close to an orgasm, they would get closer to the wrestlers and shoot their load over their faces. That was all John could take, on the one hand he was disgusted by all the queers around jerking-off at them but on the other hand he had never been more aroused in his entire life and he came in his shorts letting the spunk filter down through the spandex over Martin’s ass.

The other wrestlers, still hard from the show were now applauding and congratulating him, some were still touching themselves discreetly others more openly. John’s performance was too hot to resist.

Helios, visibly aroused and with a sizeable hard-on showing through his spandex told John this had been the best performance he had witnessed in a long time and took him to his office. Once there, he took his wrestling spandex shorts off in front of John allowing his hard cock to go free forming a perfect 90 degree with his well defined and muscular body.

John couldn’t stop looking at the gorgeous cock in front of him. Helios told him that in order for him to succeed in this mission, he would have to show his commitment to the team and with that he took his right hand to his hard cock and started to stroke it slowly while telling John that he should show him his commitment.

The idea of sucking another man’s cock was abhorrent but still, there was something that was making him to want it, something that was pushing him to wanna feel that beautiful sign of masculinity among his wet lips and he needed to succeed in his mission so no matter how disgusting, he had to do it and he just went for Helio’s dick as if it were the last piece of food on planet earth.

Between the show and the blow job Helios didn’t last long on John’s wet and cock starving mouth and he came inside his mouth while caressing John’s hair with his right hand.

After the blow-job, Helios signed a paper and gave it to John.

“I can certify you are fit for duty my boy”, Helios said with a satisfying smile.

“And if you ever wanna join the team, there’ll always be a spot for you here” Helios added with a wink.

John took the certificate, had a shower, got changed and finally went to see Brad that was now waiting for him in reception.