The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayngsters

Chapter 21—Daniel gets his hands on John before Brad does

When John removed the helmet from his head he found Brad waiting for him outside his booth.

“Let’s go to my room while Daniel collects and cleans all this stuff” said Brad, and with that Brad and John left Daniel’s room and walked into Brad’s.

For John’s surprise, suddenly Brad started to undress.

“I really need a shower before going to practice today” said Brad as he took his pants off.

John couldn’t help but staring at Brad’s well defined torso and at the bulge showing in briefs. He had never realised until then how hot Brad was, for a guy that is... if he were into guys he would certainly find him really hot.

Brad was trying to tease John by bending over and adopting very casually some sexual postures trying to make it look natural. John’s cock didn’t take long to react to the show and he was working hard trying to hide it.

“So?” asked Brad casually, “Did you like the magazine you borrowed the other day?”

“Uh?” asked John still staring at Brad’s bulge.

“The playgirl magazine!” said Brad.

“uh, yeah, yeah”, “It was okay” said John.

“only okay?” asked Brad intrigued. “Did you jerk off to it?

“No way!” responded John adamant

“Why not?” said Brad, “I do it sometimes, there is nothing gay about it”, “It’s better having a girl of course, but if you don’t it’s a good substitute”

“I’m not sure” John replied.

“Oh, don’t be a prude now!” said Brad, “For example, look at that poster” said Brad pointing at a poster on his wall featuring a hunky guy wearing nothing but some briefs where you could see the outline of his hard cock.

“Don’t tell me you it doesn’t do anything for you”, “I’m gonna hit the shower feel free to relief yourself in my absence” Brad added with a wink as he headed for the shower.

John was still hard from Brad’s show and was now staring at the hot posters Brad had all over his walls.

Jerking off to naked guys was gay but he had to admit that the guys on the posters were really hot. It only took him a few seconds to liberate his cock and to start stroking it gently while admiring the hot sexy men on Brad’s wall.

Brad’s plan was to have a quick shower and give time to John to jerk off enough so he wouldn’t be able to help himself when he made his way back to the room and casually drop the towel he would be wearing after the shower. He was pretty sure he would have John sucking his cock in no time and with that happy thought he opened the hot water and his cock started to harden with anticipation.

As John was stroking his cock, Daniel entered the room looking for Brad. At first he was surprised to find John jerking off there but it only took him a few seconds to realise this was an opportunity he couldn’t let pass.

John, embarrassed, took a pillow nearby and covered his hard-on and started to think about excuses.

“One of the girls in the game made me too horny and I was trying to get some relief” lied John

“By jerking off to naked men?” asked Daniel with a malevolent smile as he started to unbutton his shirt.

“It’s okay” Daniel continued. “Everybody likes a hot man” and with that he dropped his pants and got closer to John.

“Let me help you with that” said Daniel in a seductive tone as John was trying to protest and keep his cock away from the threatening hand coming his way.

“I’m not gay!” shouted John while trying to stay away from Daniel.

“Neither am I!” shouted Daniel back. “I’m just trying to help, Brad and I help each other from time to time”

“Really?” asked John incredulously.

“sure!", responded Daniel, “Look at those hot men on the posters” “It’s impossible no tot get hard by looking at them!”

“Yeah...they are kinda hot” admitted John. “In a no gay way” and as he started to look at them again he resumed his stroking almost without realising. He was mesmerised by the beautiful hard cocks in front of him.

“It’s nicer if you have someone doing the stroking for you” Started to say Daniel, “You can imagine it’s a girl doing it for you” and with that Daniel extended his hand and grabbed John’s hard cock.

John was about to protest again but Daniel’s hand felt really good and he could see Daniel’s cock starting to harden.

“Okay” conceded John “but I don’t wanna see any gay business, got it?”

“No gay business, got it” replied Daniel

A few seconds later John couldn’t stop by noticing Daniel’s cock getting hard and although the real life cock in front of his eyes was more tempting than the ones on the posters he didn’t want Daniel getting hard by jerking him off, that would be too gay.

“Are you getting hard from jerking me off?” asked John with some concern but without deviating his eyes from Daniel’s hard cock.

“Of course not” responded Daniel, “I’m just looking at those hot bodies on the walls, same as you.", They are really hot” and with that he started to use his spare hand to stroke his own cock.

“Why don’t you return the favour and help me with out here” Daniel asked pointing at his own cock with his eyes.

John was thinking about it. Was it gay stroking another guy’s cock? he wondered at the same time he was staring at his cock with desire.

Daniel noticing John’s struggle added: “C’mon, there is nothing gay about two guys helping each other out, getting a much needed relief”, “Besides, who’s gonna know?”

That seemed to convince John who was only waiting for half a reason to get his hands on that beautiful hard cock standing to attention in front of his eyes. He extended his right hand and began to stroke Daniel’s cock slowly, enjoying every stroke. He couldn’t believe that having a hard cock in his hand would feel so good but he dismissed it thinking that it was because he was too horny from the game and just needed some immediate relief.

A few seconds into the mutual stroking when John found himself wondering what it would feel like to have Daniel’s cock in his mouth. His lips pressed against each other when suddenly Daniel leaned forward and started to suck him off.

John was shocked and surprised at first and he was about to push Daniel away but it felt really good and looking at Daniel’s tempting cock he decided he would let Daniel continue so he could put his mouth around Daniel’s cock without looking too gay. Daniel wasn’t gay either, they were just helping each other out and Daniel wouldn’t say anything to anyone because he was the one who started so he would be safe from people misinterpreting what they were doing it.

While John was gathering the courage to wrap Daniel’s gorgeous hard cock with his wet lips, Daniel took his left hand and used it to bring John’s head all the way down to his crotch. John didn’t need any further encouragement, with that he lowered his mouth and swallow Daniel’s cock hungrily.

It was his first time trying a real cock and if felt good. Between feeling a hard cock in his mouth and Daniel’s mouth, he was close to an orgasm and as he was about to cum, he started to move his hips up and down to increase the rhythm of Daniel’s sucking. Daniel noticing he was about to cum, took his mouth off John’s cock and resumed the stroking although this time he was stroking him really fast which made John cum in only a few seconds all over his own chest and abdomen.

Then Daniel placed one hand on each of John’s cheeks and started to face-fuck him, slowly first but increasing the speed until he came inside his mouth.

John was still trying to process what just happened when they heard Brad finishing with his shower, they both dressed up in a hurry, Daniel went back to his room took John’s mp3 player with the latest re-enforcement subliminal messages and gave it to John as he was heading out, Daniel decided to leave as well as he didn’t want to be alone with Brad in the apartment when he found that John had left. He didn’t want his ass to pay the price.

Brad walked confidently to his room with his towel wrapped around his waist ready to let it drop accidentally in front of John when for his surprise he found his room completely empty. He went to Daniel’s and found it empty as well.

“What the f...?” he wondered

“At least John took the mp3” he said out loud noticing the missing mp3 from Daniel’s desk.

Daniel waited patiently outside until Brad left for football practice. He had been thinking about how to turn things around. He didn’t create the virtual world just to end up being Brad’s pet, he only wanted to turn him gay so he could have a little bit of fun with him but gay Brad turned out to be his worst nightmare and if he didn’t put a stop to it now, things were bound to get even worse for him.

He thought about the possible alternatives and he came up with only two viable options, either to make Brad submissive or to make him straight again.

Making him submissive was an unknown, it was hard to predict how a dominant personality like Brad would react to it and Daniel wasn’t interested in having a pet, so after outweighing the options he decided that making him straight again would be the best and easiest option to implement. He had to let Brad go.

“I still have John” he thought with a smile. “and I must admit I would enjoy having John cheating on his girlfriend with me.”

Since he had recorded all of Brad’s sessions in the virtual world it would be easy to keep him quiet about the game, once he’s straight again he’ll dread of people finding out about his “gay adventures”.

“He’ll keep quiet and leave me alone, it’ll be a win-win situation for me.” Daniel said to himself.

Daniel entered his room and started working on the master helmet that Brad wears in the game.

“Brad is controlling the game so it’s going to be much more difficult to make him straight now than it was to make him gay”, “Apart from the game I’ll have to put an mp3 on him all night so he gets some subliminal messages while he sleeps and that’s going to be risky”.

There were no guarantees that this would work but he had to try something and this was the best plan he could come up with.

* * *

Chapter 22—Brad takes Victor and John to a hardcore gay club

As soon as they finished practice Brad followed John to the showers without him noticing. He knew what John would be doing in a few minutes when he found himself surrounded by hot hunky naked guys soaping up their bodies and he wanted to have a good view of the show so he waited for John to pick shower and he went to one from which he was a hidden from John’s direct view but that at the same time gave him a good view of John’s shower.

John was thinking about meeting Wendy tonight but for his surprise the option of spending the whole night having sex with her wasn’t as appealing as it used to be. Maybe he was getting tired to her, he thought and as he was wondering about that he noticed the two guys of his team having a shower in front of him. His gaze immediately travelled to their bodies and he couldn’t help to notice their muscular bodies, the triangular shape of their backs, their perfect butts and as they started to soap up their torsos he noticed his cock was starting to harden.

He moved further back into the shower in order to hide his hard-on.

“All this thinking about Wendy and then those two hot bodies, it’s normal that I end up with a hard-on. I really need to get my hands on Wendy tonight. Every time I play the damn game I end up all horny and there is never a girl around so I always end up jerking off to some hot sexy man”

As he was thinking about that he instinctively took his right hand to his cock and started stroking it as he secretly stared at the guy in the shower in front of him, hiding what he was doing.

Brad was enjoying the view. Although John moved to the back of the shower he could still see him despite of losing sight of him at times, although that would only happen for a few seconds as he would get back to full view a few seconds later.

Brad was hard as a rock and stroking his cock avidly and with a frenetic rhythm, seeing John naked and hard, stroking his cock to the sight of a naked guy was making him really hot, he was close to reach an orgasm when he saw John shooting his load among violent spasms, right then a wave of pleasure invaded his body from within his cock and he came in a strong orgasm. Soon he would have John sucking his cock in the showers after practice, he would only need a couple more days he reckoned.

Brad washed himself up, wrapped a towel around his waist and started went to his locker to get dressed.

John on the other hand was utterly embarrassed from masturbating looking at some naked guys. Granted they had hot bodies and with the soap and the water they had an irresistible glistening on their muscular bodies that made them impossible to resist, but it was wrong to get off by looking at naked guys showering. That is gay and he wasn’t gay.

As John was still thinking about this he met Brad and Victor at the lockers who were chatting and making plans for the night.

“C’mon Victor! lose your girlfriend today and go out with us tonight”, said Brad. “I promise you are gonna have the night of your life.”

“I would love to, but Jenna would make my life hell for a week!” responded Victor.

“Don’t worry about your girlfriend, just tell her this is team-building exercise for the team” said Brad

“John and I will back you up” added Brad, “Won’t we, John?”

The question got John out of his deep concentrated state.

“uh? what?” John asked

Brad repeated the question.

“Of course we will” he responded finally happy with the prospect of going out with the guys tonight. No more gay stuff, tonight they were going to get some pussy like in the old times.

Brad seeing Victor’s undecided face took his mobile and asked.

“What’s her number?”

“What are you going to do?” Victor asked worriedly.

“I’m gonna get you a night out with the guys, now stop complaining and give me her number” Brad replied.

Victor complied, Brad dialled the number and spoke to Jenna telling her he was the team’s captain and they would all be doing a team building exercise tonight and Victor had asked him to let her know. He sweet talked her for a little while. After a few minutes he finally hung up and smiled.

“You’re in!” Brad said to Victor showing off a triumphant smile.

“Really?” asked Victor still incredulously.

“yep!” responded Brad as he put his rucksack on and started to walk towards the exit.

“Remember guys!. “8 pm at Eddie’s” Brad said just before leaving the locker room.

When Brad got home he started to work on his plan. Today he was going to enjoy Victor’s body, no virtual game, no subliminal crap just old fashion drugs. He needed some manly sex tonight not in 3 days. Victor wouldn’t remember a thing afterwards but that’s what the camera was for, Brad thought with a smile.

Brad spent half an hour preparing his special cocktail made up of viagra and GHB which according to one of the guys in the football team who was studying medicine, when used in the right quantities it had an aphrodisiac effect and being the rape drug by excellence it was unlikely that Victor wouldn’t offer much resistance.

When Brad got to Eddie’s, Victor and John where already there finishing their beers, Brad left his jacket there and asked both whether they would like another drink to which they both said yes.

This is what Brad was waiting for. He went to the till, order three beers and dropped the content of his special cocktail over Victor’s drink, then he used a straw to stir the powder within the drink and took the drinks to the table giving each their drinks.

The drank their beers as they laughed about how jealous Victor’s girlfriend (Jenna) was and Brad and John made jokes at Victor’s expense telling him he had to grow a pair or whether he wanted a dog collar for his birthday, etc, etc..

When they finished their drinks Brad suggested to go to a new place called “the leather”. John and Victor had never heard of the place but they were both drunk enough not to care where they were going so they just followed Brad.

What Brad failed to disclose to his friends is that “The leather” was a hardcore gay bar and had they been more sober when they reached the door they probably would have noticed the kind of venue they were about to enter. The bouncers dressed in leather hats and pants and open leather vests showing off their hairy chests would have been a clue as it was the big rainbow painted on top of the main entrance.

Oblivious to all that John and Victor entered the bar and when Brad was about to enter one of the bouncers put a hand on his chest and pointed to a door by his left hand side.

“Sorry, random check” he said as he winked an eye to his colleague on the other side of the door who replied by trying to hide his smile.

The bouncer took Brad to a small room with no furniture and just a camera in one of the corners and a mirror on every wall and ceiling except one of the walls which had a few hooks for hanging coats.

“I’m not wearing any weapons with me” Brad said.

“I’m just being thorough” the bouncer replied, “Now take your jacket off, lean against that wall and spread your legs. I’m gonna frisk you”.

Brad complied and the bouncer started by “checking” Brad’s chest and abs.

“You work out, boy?”

“Uh, yeah, yeah I’m in the football team” Brad replied trying to hide the fact he was starting to enjoy having a big hairy man checking him out.

The bouncer looked like a stereotype, leather hat, moustache, short hair, brown eyes, quite hairy from what could be seen through his open leather vest and his leather pants outlined a really nice and tight ass.

“A football jock, uh!", “Let’s see what you’re packing” and with that he took his hand to Brad’s crotch and started to feel him up as he used the other hand to caress Brads chest and pressed his cock, still in his pants, against Brad’s ass making small up and down movements over Brad’s ass.

It didn’t take long for Brad to get hard and as he did so he turned around and pushed the bouncer against one of the mirrors turning him around so he would be facing the mirror and with that he took his hand to the bouncer’s crotch and felt him up. He was pleased to feel the bouncer’s cock hardening in his hand through the leather. He took his pants off without releasing the bouncer’s cock and used his other hand to guide the bouncer’s head to his own cock that was now demanding some much needed attention.

The bouncer smiled, pleased with Brad reaction, and was only too happily to engorge the full length of Brad’s fully erect cock. His own cock was begging for some attention so he unzipped his pants and started to stroke it without neglecting the deep blow job he was dispensing.

When Brad felt he was getting close to an orgasm he turned the bouncer against the mirror again, bended him over and for the bouncer’s surprise, instead of dropping his leather pants, Brad grab them at each side of his crack and ripped them off just enough to give his cock full access to the bouncer’s ass hole and while the bouncer was still trying to recover from the surprise he felt Brad’s cock getting inside his ass mercilessly. The bouncer shouted in pain as Brad’s hard cock was intruding inside him, after a few seconds the pain receded and Brad started to fuck his ass ruthlessly.

The bouncer’s colleague on the other side of the door could hear his partner shouting but couldn’t work out whether it was in pain or pleasure, everyone entering the club couldn’t avoid glancing at the door as the noise coming from it was hard to ignore.

Brad feeling he was reaching an orgasm placed his hands over the bouncer’s back still bended and increased his speed, the bouncer increased the shouting so much that his colleague on the other side decided to go in and investigate what the hell was going on in that room. As he opened the door he saw his friend and colleague bended over and Brad pounding his ass mercilessly and as he was still trying to take in the scene in front of his eyes, Brad reached his orgasm and concluded his pounding with three strong spasms.

After checking his colleague was still alive he decided to give them some time to recover so he closed the door and went back to the main entrance trying to close his mouth from the surprise.

* * *

As John and Victor entered the club they didn’t realise that Brad wasn’t with them any longer, they walked towards a poorly illuminated area with some sofas on the left of the club and while Victor made himself comfortable on one of the sofas, John told Victor he needed to have a leak and headed for the toilets.

When John opened the door leading to the toilets he could hide his shock. He had never seen a place like this.

The were no urinals instead there was a transparent glass panel in the middle of the room with a thin layer of water sliding down the panel from the ceiling to the bottom where there was a small channel taking all the water to the main drains.

John saw an old guy peeing against the transparent glass panel so he decided to wait until the old guy finished, as he didn’t want any old faggot to look at his cock while he was peeing. Once the old man went to wash his hands, John looked right and left to make sure there wasn’t anybody else there, walked towards the glass panel and unzipped his pants.

A few seconds later a young guy wearing some tight jeans and a sleeveless white T-shirt went to the other side of the glass panel and positioned himself right in front of John giving him a perfect view of John’s cock, slightly blurred due to the thin layer of water flowing down the panel but a good view nonetheless.

When John noticed someone moving in front of him, he raised his head and saw a fairly attractive man with blue eyes and short dark hair smiling at him.

“Oh great! a freaking faggot!” “this is Just my luck!” John thought and as he was about to put his dick back in his pants he couldn’t help but looking at the other guy unzipping his pants and taking a good size cock out of his briefs.

John stopped unable to react. On the one hand he didn’t want a faggot to look at his precious cock but on the other hand the other guy’s cock was mesmerising. To make things worse, instead of peeing the other guy started to stroke his cock while smiling a John.

“Fucking pervert!” John said out loud, but as he said it he started to feel his own cock hardening to the magnificent sight in front of him, he wetted his lips with anticipation and decided that instead of hiding his cock back in his pants he would teach this faggot a lesson. He would tease him and then when he got closer to him as he probably would if he wanted to suck his cock, John’s fist would teach him a lesson.

Just with the aim to tease the other guy, John started to stroke his now hard cock without deviating his eyes from the other guy’s cock. For John’s surprise and initial disappointment, the guy in tight jeans put his hard cock back into his pants and zipped them up showing the shape of his cock through his jeans with with that he gestured John with his head to follow him.

John didn’t understand at first but thought that this was probably better, the faggot would probably want to suck him off in a more private area so he put his hard cock back in his pants and followed him noticing the shape of the other guy’s ass in his tight jeans. He took his hand to his crotch and kept fondling his cock as he followed him, act he justified by thinking that he only wanted to keep it hard so he could keep teasing the guy.

After crossing a couple of rooms and following a long corridor they reached an area with a sign saying “Black Room”. The guy opened the door and entered a pitch dark room, the door closed immediately after him.

John didn’t hesitate, he open the door and went inside, the door closed after him. It was a pitch dark room, no windows and no other doors than the one he used to get in. He could feel other people inside the room.

He walked forwards while his eyes adjusted and he started to hear what felt like moans?, kissing? Maybe there are some couples here, he reasoned. Perfect spot for a quick snoogling.

As he was still trying to get his bearings within the room he felt someone behind him, and before he could turn around he placed his hands on his pecs from behind and pressed his crotch against his ass as one hand explored his pecs and the other his well defined abs. As John started to feel something hard pressing against his ass, the guy he had been following to this room pressed his hard cock against his and before John could do or say anything, he planted him a wet kiss in John’s mouth as both guys were moving his hips at unison in a small up and down movement while pressing against John’s body.

John was about to push the guy in front of him away when the guy kneeled, unzipped John’s pants and got his hard cock out of his pants placing it into his wet warm mouth. The feeling was electrifying. John felt wrong about letting other guy sucking his cock but it felt too good and it was dark so nobody would ever know. He wasn’t gay that’s for sure, but he was hard from teasing the guy and nobody can resist a blow job like this so he decided to just enjoy it. The most important thing is that nobody would ever know, people could misinterpret this and think he was gay from getting another guy to suck his cock and they would be wrong.

A few seconds into the blow job and he felt his pants drop to his ankles but he didn’t care, that would make it easier for the guy giving him the blow job. He heard a zipper behind him and soon felt something hard pressing against his ass hole. His first reaction was of panic, someone was going to fuck him in the ass!, but he didn’t want to move and interrupt the fantastic blow job he was receiving and as he was trying to decide what to do he felt something hard getting inside his ass, it was a bit painful at first so John moved his right hand to stop that cock from getting into his ass when the guy stopped and gave time to John’s ass to adjust to the intruder and John had to admit it felt good having something hard inside his ass and it wasn’t as if they guy was fucking his ass, the guy only put his cock inside him but wasn’t fucking him... until he started fucking him but between the blow job and the incredible feeling of a hard cock going in and out of his ass he just couldn’t fight it, he had to admit to himself he was enjoying it and didn’t want either of the guys to stop what they were doing.

With all that excitement building up he was about to come and for his disappointment the guy giving him the blow job suddenly stopped, unzipped his pants, stood up and with his right hand led John’s head towards his cock which he started to suck hungrily. John couldn’t believe how good it felt having a cock in his mouth and another in his ass. His own cock was leaking precum now and the guy fucking his ass moved his hand to reach for John’s cock and started to stroke it painfully slow, John thought as he wanted the pace to increase so instead of letting the hand to do the stroke he used his cock to fuck the hand and at the same time used his ass to fuck the hard cock inside him.

Noticing John’s attention was shifting from the blow job to his own cock and the cock inside him, the guy receiving the blow job used both of his hands to guide the blow job. He moved John’s head faster and faster until he exploded inside John’s mouth which made John shot his load as well thanks to the helping hand from the guy behind him. With that, the guy fucking his ass increased the speed and came inside John’s ass in a strong orgasm that made John shout with slight pain as he pushed further inside his ass with each spasm.

Exhausted John laid on the floor for a few minutes as he saw the door opening and closing a few times letting people in and out of the room. It was clear to him what Blackroom meant now, specially with the grunts and moans he was hearing around him.

It was time to rejoin his friends before they start asking questions.

Chapter 23—Victor’s first gay experience

The effects of the drug cocktail Brad had given to Victor mixed up with his beer while they were at the pub was starting to have an effect on Victor. He was feeling very light headed and horny as hell and he was starting to find it difficult to think, on top of that his surroundings were like a blur to him.

When Brad was about to join Victor on the sofa he saw another guy wearing leather pants and a tight T-shirt that allowed everyone to admire his well defined body. The guy was about 6 feet tall, blond, with spiked up short hair. He was staring at Victor coming in and out of his drugged state, still trying to stay awake. The guy sat by his side and laid one of his hands on Victor’s thigh and waited for a few seconds. After not detecting any resistance on Victor’s side he moved his hand upwards caressing Victor’s left thigh over his jeans and moving dangerously close to Victor’s crotch.

Encouraged by Victor’s inaction, the blond guy used both his hands to unzip Victor’s pants and reach for his cock that due to the effect of the drugs was starting to get hard to the touch. Victor noticing a hand on his cock muttered something about Jenna but the blond guy couldn’t understand what he was saying and had something more important in his hands.

Brad saw all this, smiled and started to record everything with his mobile, the blond guy stroking Victor’s hard cock, then blowing him some... this was quite a good material for black-mailing, he thought. The scene in front of him was making him hard and at some point he was fondling his cock with his left hand as he used his other hand to keep recording the blow job Victor was receiving.

“This is torture”, Brad thought after a while. “I also need to get some fun too” and with that he put his phone back into his pocket and walked towards Victor. The blond guy noticed Brad walking towards them and stopped the blow job wondering whether Brad would be Victor’s boyfriend and he was now in some kind of trouble but for his surprise Brad made a gesture for him to continue then when to the back of the sofa and started to whisper in Victor’s ears.

“Do you like Jenna’s blow job, Victor?” to what Victor moved his head affirmatively while the blond guy raised an eyebrow wondering what was all this about

“I bet you would like to fuck her now, wouldn’t you” continued Brad.

“Mmph.. ye..aah, fu..uuck Jeee..nnaaa” responded Victor dragging his words and uncapable of vocalising.

Brad walked around the sofa until he got to the blond guy, made a gesture for him to stand up, and without a word, kissed him in the mouth as he used his right hand to reach for his already hard cock, bulging through the leather. Brad fondled his cock for a little while as he used his other hand to stroke Victor’s hard cock, then he unzipped the blond guy’s leather pants and put him on his fours, on the sofa. He went back to the back of the sofa and whispered into Victor’s ears again.

“Jenna wants you to fuck her in the ass”

“Nooo...ooo” Victor replied

“Jeee...nna doo...ees noo..oot lii...ke tha...aaat” Victor added.

“But she does today, look at her on her fours, just waiting for you” Brad said.

“She wants to feel your hard cock in her ass, look at her ass, she’s begging for your cock” Brad added while admiring the gorgeous masculine ass in front of him.

Victor was dubious at first but Brad gently pushed him to help him to stand up, then got his cock with his right hand and led it to its final destination, the blond guy’s ass.

“tii...iigght” Victor muttered.

“Yes, Jenna’s ass is very tight” confirmed Brad while staring at the blond guy’s face. He was enjoying having Victor’s hard cock inside him, he was starting to move his ass back and forth butt fucking Victor’s cock.

Brad unzipped his own cock, now hard as a rock and while he stroke it with his left hand he used his other hand to reach for his mobile and record another good movie.

“There is no way he can explain anyone why he is fucking another guy in the ass” Brad said to himself with a triumphant smile. “I own him now!” and with that he moved closer to the blond guy and shove his hard cock into his mouth which he took devoured hungrily.

The scene in front of Brad was way too hot and he started to feel he was getting close to an orgasm so he put his mobile back into his pocket and used both hands to guide the blond guy’s head.

“C’mon Victor!” Brad shouted, “Jenna wants you to fuck her good!, show her what you’re made of!” said Brad.

Victor held the blond guy by his waist with both hands and increased the rhythm of his pounding, that brought Brad over the edge and he came into the guy’s mouth.

Then with a satisfying smile he sat on the sofa and saw Victor destroying the blond guy’s ass, fucking him with a fury he didn’t know Victor had in him. Then suddenly Victor pushed the whole length of his cock all the way into the guy’s ass making him come with strong spasms of pleasure.

The blond guy had been stroking his own cock while being butt-fucked by Victor and face-fucked by Brad and feeling Brad’s cum in his mouth together with the feeling of Victor shooting his load inside him had made him come as well in a very intense orgasm, spraying his seed all over the sofa.

As the three recovered and got dressed up again they noticed some people eyeing them and pointing at them. Victor was now half unconscious when John joined them and told them he had had enough of this place, that there were too many faggots around and it was time to get some pussy.

“I think Victor is not feeling very well. I suspect he is not used to drink” Brad said innocently.

“I think we should take him back home” he added pretending to be worry about him.

John stared at Victor and saw the state in which he was. Definitely not a drinker he thought.

Brad was thinking that once in Victor’s room, he would only have to get rid of John and then he would have Victor for himself all night.

They both helped Victor to stand up, Brad took Victor’s right arm and put it over his neck, John did the same with Victor’s left arm and that way they both walked Victor out of the club. They stopped a taxi and asked the taxi driver to take them to Victor’s place.

When they got there Brad told John to take advantage of the taxi and that he would take care of Victor.

“But I’m not done for the night!” John replied. “I need some pussy!” John added still worried about his gay experiences. He had to prove himself he wasn’t gay although he didn’t say that out loud.

“Sorry but after helping Victor I’m going straight home, I’ll have an early morning tomorrow” Brad responded.

“C’mon!, don’t let me down like this!” said John

“Sorry, but I really can’t today, it’s quite late and I have a lot to prepare for tomorrow’s game” Brad responded.

To the mention of the game, John brighten up and relaxed a bit, he couldn’t wait to get back into the game and with that he gave instructions to the taxi driver to take him to Wendy’s place. Perhaps he still had a chance to score some pussy after all he thought as the taxi joined the traffic again.

Brad helped Victor to his dorm and when he was about to unlock the door he heard someone opening the door from the inside and for his disappointment once the door was open he found Jenna, standing there in the middle of the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest and a face that would scare anyone with some self-preservation instincts in him.

“Hi Jenna” said Brad trying to show the friendliest smile ever.

Jenna looked disapprovingly at Victor, then at Brad and said in an accusatory tone:

“You got him drunk!”

“No, no” Protested Brad. “He was dehydrated from the training session and then he had a beer and that did the trick. I promise he only drank one beer”

“Fucking lier!” shouted Jenna, “Take him to bed, I’ll make sure he regrets it tomorrow” and with that she turned around and started walking towards Victor’s room.

Victor smiled at her and as she turned around said to Brad.

“Je...eena best aa..ssss!”

Jenna frown, turned around and asked in a menacing tone “What did he say?”

“uh...errmm... he said Jenna is the best” responded Brad quickly

That seemed to appease Jenna who turned around again trying to hide a smile and kept walking towards the room.

Brad left Victor in his room and decided to walk his way back home.

When Jenna started to undress Victor to tuck him in bed she found a hard surprise waiting for her in his pants. That made her forget her anger at Victor for coming back so late and drunk although she couldn’t quite understand why he spent the whole night talking about her ass.

* * *

When Wendy opened the door she saw John leaning against the door frame, smiling hungrily at her. She smiled back at him and moved towards one side to let him in. As soon as John stepped in she jumped onto him with her tongue exploring his mouth and her right hand fondling John’s crotch at the same time.

John didn’t waste any time and used his left hand to caress Wendy’s breasts and his right hand to explore her rounded ass but for his disappointment all this fondling wasn’t having any effect on him. Normally, under the very same circumstances, he would be hard as a rock, throbbing even but today not even a little twitch down there.

“Too much sex today” he thought, “No worries” he kept thinking, “as soon as she starts giving me one of her fabulous blow-jobs I’ll be up and running again” and he hadn’t finished thinking that when Wendy’s hand unzipped his pants which quickly dropped to his ankles, lowered his underwear and with one hand she started to massaged his balls while the other played with his still flaccid dick.

Wendy didn’t give it too much importance to the fact the object of her desire was completely inert, she knew how to bring it back to life and without a second thought she took John’s cock into her mouth and played with it using her tongue and then her lips moving back and forth.

John had to admit that it felt good having his dick in a wet warm place but for some reason he just wasn’t getting hard today and was starting to panic about it. He decided to start using his imagination to try and get aroused so first he imagined a couple of naked girls doing it with each other but when that didn’t work he tried to remember what was the last thing he remembered that made him hard and the image of the guy he met at the weird toilet in the gay club came to his mind.

“There is no way I’m gonna get hard thinking of that guy’s cock” he thought and then he remembered the outline of his ass through the jeans and his cock started to twitch. Wendy encouraged by this increased the speed of her sucking.

John didn’t want to get hard thinking of gay stuff but on the other hand it would have been worse not to get hard in front of Wendy, besides, he thought, she would never know what he was thinking.

He decided to try and think of some hot guy just to prove himself he wouldn’t get hard with that gay stuff so he imagined one of the hunky guys from Brad’s club in the game, wearing nothing but a speedo, all oiled up caressing his own pecs and abs with one hand and using the other to fondle himself and John’s cock sprang to attention almost instantly.

Wendy, pleased with the results of her blow-job, took her panties off and laid on the floor staring at John in his eyes. She spread her legs slightly and brought John closer and closer until he introduced his cock inside her. For a moment, John thought he was safe and could now concentrate only on fucking Wendy so he stopped using his imagination and tried to enjoy what he was doing but a few seconds later he started to feel how his cock was starting to go soft again so immediately started to think of something to bring it back to attention.

This time one of the guys Brad had on the wall of his room was the first thing that came to mind and he started to imagine him stroking his hard cock slowly, enjoying every stroke and he synchronised each stroke of the guy in his imagination with his pelvis movement and as the guy in his imagination increased the speed of his stroking so did he, soon he started to feel Wendy’s nails on his back as she was starting to moan.

John was now on top of her fucking her like there was no tomorrow while in his head he was still enjoying the view of the hunky man stroking his cock and approaching an orgasm and as he was thinking that he felt Wendy’s body pulsating against his, her nails digging into his back as she was making small screaming sounds of pleasure. John imagined the guy in his head coming and shooting his load all over his well defined abs and that brought him to an orgasm and pushed hard until he came in an intense climax.

They stayed quiet embracing each other for a few minutes trying to recover when Wendy smiled at him and with a smile said:

“It took a little bit longer to get you hard today but once you were hard, I’ve never seen you as aroused as you were today.”

John dismissed it with a gesture and said: “With a babe like you, it’s hard not to” but inside he felt dirty and ashamed of getting aroused to another guy stroking his cock. “What’s wrong with me?” he wondered.

“Are you staying tonight?” Asked Wendy. “We could repeat this in the morning” she added with a mischievous smile.

John thought about that for a few seconds and then quickly responded: “I can’t, I need to get up early tomorrow for the computer game.”

“Boys and their toys” replied Wendy without hiding her disappointment.

John dressed up again, kissed Wendy good-night and walked to his room a few blocks away with a worrying expression on his face.

* * *

Daniel spent the whole time working on the new modifications and when he felt Brad coming back he switched the lights off and pretended to be asleep. Waited until Brad fell asleep and resumed his work. He had to get everything done for tomorrow and he wasn’t sure he would be able to finish by then. There was so much to be done and just a slight mistake could have terrible consequences and the lack of sleep wasn’t helping.