The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayngsters

Chapter 16—Brad’s first gay instincts

Suddenly the whole world disappeared in front of them bringing Brad and John to reality.

It took them a few seconds to adjust to the real world.

Brad was in a very good mood, at last! he finally was going to get the $100/hour rate he had worked so hard for. He took all the equipment off and got out of his improvised booth as fast as he could in search of Daniel.

“Did we make it?” asked Brad as John was starting to come out of his booth too.

“so?” he kept asking.

“Oh!, you don’t know?” asked Daniel suppressing a devious smile.

“Know what?” asked Brad impatiently

“You were absolutely awesome but...” and Daniel made a pause to give Brad time to prepare for what was coming.

“but what?” asked Brad with an almost defeated tone now.

“He screwed up” Daniel said pointing to John.

“Impossible!” said Brad. “He can get any girl he wants”, “was she a crazy bitch like Marianne?, “I can’t understand what could have gone wrong” continued Brad all perplexed.

“It actually was a chain of events, not only one thing” started to explain Daniel, “He first came rubbing against Marco’s cock”

John blushed worrying Brad may think he went all gay in the game, his football days would be over! hell! his life in campus would be over!

John was prepared to explain everything but Brad surprised him.

“Yeah, Marco’s got a really hot body you can hardly resist him, there is no girl that can compite with him, his hard body would get a woody from any dead guy.”

“Then...” Daniel continued, " Layla surprised him sucking a Tgirl’s big cock”

Brad raised an eyebrow in John’s direction like asking for an explanation for such an odd behaviour.

“I didn’t know you were into that” said Brad a bit upset.

“she tricked me, man!” quickly replied John, “I had no idea she was a ‘he’, we were kissing and stuff and next thing I know she shoves her cock in my mouth and the freak is fuck-raping me!!”

“And to top it all” interrupted Daniel trying to finish his explanation, “he does a number with Marco and Ruben and ends up jerked off by Ruben and coming in front of Layla”

“Those fucking faggots rapped me!” said John trying to defend himself

“So in the end...” continued Daniel ignoring John, “there was no way in the world by which Layla could possibly believe that John wasn’t gay”

“Fuck!” shouted Brad, “You really screw me over this time” said Brad pointing at John with his index finger.

“Do you know how hard I had to work to perform well?, the amount of research I had to do?", “and you just couldn’t bone a girl in a Gay club”, “How fucked up is that?” he shouted all upset.

John had lowered his head and it was clearly ashamed of what had happened but there was nothing he could do now.

“Calm down, calm down” said Daniel, “let me remind you” said looking at Brad “that when you started, you didn’t do very well either”

Brad went silent for a little while while he remembered his first day, trying to hook up with Tina and ending up coming from rubbing against Marco, getting jerked off by Marianne while looking at some gay porn.

“Yes, you’re right”, “It’s hard to get the hang of this game” admitted Brad for John’s relief.

“You see?” Brad asked John, “Now I can tell you ‘I told you so’” “and you were laughing at me when I was working hard training for this game”, “If you wanna continue in my crew, You better step up pal!” said Brad.

“I promise I’ll do better next time” John said.

“Here” said Daniel while giving $5 dollars to each of them, “that’s your earnings from today”.

Brad took the money and stared at John with a look that if it could, it would kill.

“I just downloaded tomorrow’s instructions on your mp3, don’t forget to listen to them before tomorrow” said Daniel as Brad and John were already leaving for practice.

“Wow!” said Daniel after they left

“$10 to watch the two top jocks in campus going gay for an hour!, “that’s what I call good value for money!” said Daniel out loud and with a big smile on his face.

Brad and John didn’t say much during their trip to football practice, they just put their respective mp3’s on and listened to them.

In practice, Brad started to have more trouble than ever to concentrate on the game, all those hunky men in tight shiny pants bending over every few seconds and showing off their big muscular asses. How can anyone resist that! he asked himself. “No wonder I got hard a few times” he thought. “I’m creating an art out of hiding my hard-ons in the field” he thought to himself with a smile.

At first he thought about doing like the last couple of times and rush to the shower before anyone got there, have a quick shower and leave before the bulk of them start showering to avoid someone spotting him getting hard by looking at their hot bodies, but this time he decided to enjoy the views.

“There is nothing wrong with some eye-candy” he thought as he was the first one to enter the showers. He picked a shower hidden from the others but that would allow him to have a peek at the others. Open the shower and put some soap on.”

For his surprise, John was the first one in and picked one of the showers near Brad’s, giving Brad a perfect view of John’s body as he spread the soap all over his body.

“Hmm”, thought Brad, “I had never realised what a hot body he has” he thought as he started stroking his cock now lubricated with the soap from the shower. At first he felt what he was doing was wrong but he came to the conclusion that John and the other guys in the team have probably rubbed one on thinking of him. He was sure of it, he knew he also had a hot body, it’s just that before he was so focus on the girl’s that he had never had the opportunity to enjoy other guy’s bodies up until recently.

“I’m starting to have a better appreciation for the guy’s bodies, they certainly are hotter than the girl’s”, he kept thinking “but a pussy is a pussy” he concluded as if implying that he would never say no to a pretty girl.

As John turned around, Brad got a perfect view of John’s torso. “Perfect abs!” Brad thought biting his lower lip with desire and as he increased the pace, Victor the Italian exchange student, joined John in the shower next door to his and they started chatting while they were showering.

Brad could notice how John was checking Victor out as he spoke to him, and he wondered what it would be like to have John’s cock in his had and stroke it as he was stroking his own. He imagined himself doing it until he came in the shower trying to suppress a scream of pleasure.

John and Victor looked in his direction and asked him whether he was alright.

After taking a few seconds to recover, he said.

“Yeah, sorry guys, I got some cold water all of the sudden”

Brad waited until he went soft again and thinking that after an orgasm he would probably stay soft for a while no matter how hot and naked everybody was around him, he walked out of the shower with confidence, got changed and chatted casually with some of the guys.

John and Victor joined him a few minutes later and Brad couldn’t stop noticing Victor’s body. He was considerably shorter than John and himself, probably about 5 foot 8 or so but he was built for destruction, Brad thought while admiring his huge arms and legs with a growing desire to touch such a magnificent example of masculinity.

Contrary to John and himself, he was quite hairy, specially on his chest but complexion, his dark hair and brown eyes gave him quite an attractive Greek look.

Victor wasn’t a butterfly like Brad and John, going from one girl to the next every day of the week. He had a stable girlfriend he had been seeing for over 2 years now and she was quite jealous and was always around him to “protect him from the other girls” as she usually tells him.

Looking at Victor’s body made Brad lose all caution, so he change the subject and started talking about working out and asked Victor what kind of exercises he was doing. Victor responded and Brad stood up and touched Victor’s biceps like examining them professionally and made a few “professional” comments about them and then he moved to his thighs and did the same thing a at the same time he was trying to hide with a towel in his crotch the obvious hard-on starting to show in his briefs.

Victor thanked Brad for his advice while John was still staring at Victor’s torso with a lost look in his face.

Once his hard-on resided, he finished getting changed and decided to get back to the sex shop where he had bought the “mulatto cock” and get a new video. He sure needed some relief today! Perhaps a new lesbian DVD he thought as he was making his way out of the locker room.

He had always been sure that girl’s bodies were sexier than men’s but as of lately he was starting to have some doubts about this certain fact of life and he thought it may have something to do with being so focused on the game. He needed to relax a bit and re-acquaint himself with the girl’s bodies he thought.

He took the bus like last time and walk into the sex shop. First he visited the lesbian section but he couldn’t find anything that caught his eye. Yeah, sure some of the girls looked hot but none of them made him get hard like some of the hot models he had recently hung on the walls of his room.

Finally when he was about to give up and go home he decided to try the gay section just to prove his point that they always use hotter male models than girl models on the DVD covers, and after browsing for a couple of minutes he noticed he was starting to get hard again. “No wonder! he muttered to himself, “This models are far hotter than the ones on the lesbian section”, “They should pay more attention to those details when they make the lesbian DVDs or they are gonna end up loosing a lot of customers” he concluded.

“Perhaps I should buy one of these DVDs” he thought, “to continue with my research into gay sex, besides some of these DVDs are worth buying them just of the models in them alone”, “I’m not into this gay stuff but the models they use are all really hot and some have some gorgeous cocks” he thought while he was re-positioning his now hard cock inside his pants.

While he was trying to decide which movie to pick he noticed a sign indicating that he could rent the dvd and watch there. He thought that that would be a good idea. He could try the DVD there and if he thought he could learn something from it he could buy it and take it home for further study. Besides, he could do a some urgent relief all those hard cocks on the cover where difficult to resist.

He took the DVD and went downstairs to where the booths where, he inserted the DVD together with some coins and before the movie started, he already had his hard cock in his hand and was stroking it.

In the first scene there were two hot young and hunky men wearing some tight shiny swimming trunks, touching themselves over the fabric of their swimming trunks. “Hmm that’s really hot” Brad thought as he increased the pace of his stroking.

One of the guys walked towards the other one, took his swimming trunks off and positioned his hard 8 inches cock at the height of the other guy’s mouth. The second guy didn’t hesitate and while he kept stroking his own cock, which now was out of his swimming trunks as well, he used the other hand to start jerking the first guy off at the same time he was licking the first guy’s balls.

“Brad was increasing the speed of his strokes as he wondered what it would feel like to have his balls licked by another guy”, “No girl has ever done that to him!", clearly he had been missing out a lot with the girls.

Then, on the screen, the first guy turned around offering his perfect hard muscular ass to the second guy which took no time in sticking his tongue into the first guy’s ass hole while continuing to stroke him and himself.

The sight of the second guy licking the first guy with his tongue was more than what Brad could take and he came with a big load and an intense orgasm that throw some of his spunk onto the screen.

“Since he started jerking off at hot men, my orgasms have been far more intense than what they used to” he commented to himself without realising that that’s one of the side effects of Daniel’s cock device. The cock device intensifies the orgasms during the game while it’s been used but its effects last for 24 hours after the last use.

He cleaned up after himself and decided to buy the video. He had already learnt a couple of things from it, he was sure he could learn much more.

As he was walking back to the bus stop he started to think he could probably get Daniel to practice with him the “gay stuff”, last night he seemed quite eager to help although he would have to wait until he came back from class. Today he had a late class. He was really looking forward to get his balls and ass hole licked, the wait would be worth it he thought.

Brad got off the bus in the last stop and started to walk back home wondering about what to do while waiting for Daniel when he saw John in a sleeveless t-shirt carrying the groceries he had just bought.

Brad couldn’t help to notice his strong arms now tensed under the weight of the groceries. “Nice!” he thought and he decided it was time to have a little bit of fun with John, although John was straight as an arrow, like him he added mentally, so he would have to play his cards right in order not to raise any suspicion. He wasn’t going to do anything really gay he thought, but it may be constructed as such by some people who don’t know all the facts, better be safe than sorry he decided.

John started to tell Brad he was going out with Wendy tonight and asked him whether he would like to go with them.

“I am pretty sure she can find a girl friend of hers to join us if you want” John offered with a wink.

“You clearly haven’t learnt your lesson from today” said Brad pretending to be disappointed.

“What do you mean?", asked John

“I’m going to be training for tomorrow’s missions and you should do the same”, said Brad, “otherwise tomorrow you are gonna let me down like today” he added.

“But what can I do to train for that thing?", John asked, “It’s impossible to know what’s gonna happen” he then added.

“You are correct but you can train the generic stuff instead”, “like when you came rubbing your cock against Marco’s” Brad said making John blush with the memory.

Brad started to explain: “that was because you are not used to see hot masculine bodies like that and it caught you by surprise”, “you have to get yourself used to them first so then you can control yourself better”

“but how can I train for that? asked John.

Brad pretended to think for a few seconds and finally said:

“I tell you what!", “Why don’t you come by my place after you leave your groceries home and we’ll train together”

John raised an eyebrow in surprise for the offer and thanked Brad who was now smiling satisfied that his bait had worked so smoothly. It reminded him of the tricks he used to use when he was going after girls.

They said their good-byes and each headed for their place.

Brad decided he had to play this right to avoid scaring John off... “The air-conditioning trick!” he thought, that would work. He switched off the air-con and turned the heating on in the middle of the summer, then he left the room with the door closed while he waited, a few minutes later, he went back to the room that was now scorching hot and switched off the heating.

A few minutes later John arrived. Brad open the door in his briefs apologising in advance and saying that there was something wrong with the air-con and it wasn’t working, he had already call the guy to fix it but couldn’t come until tomorrow.

Brad led John into his room and as they were entering the now hot room, Brad suggested John to get down to his underwear like him. Noticing John’s hesitation, Brad said:

“C’mon John, it’s only the two of us”, “nobody is gonna see you”, “if you keep your t-shirt on, it’ll be soaking wet in 5 minutes.”

John saw the logic in Brad’s argument, the room was very hot indeed so he followed Brad’s example and took his close off.

Brad smiled internally as he savoured John’s body with his eyes and said. “Okay, why don’t you start by laying in bed”

John did as he was told and for the first time he noticed the “new decoration” and couldn’t help himself to ask:

“What are all this faggot pictures doing in your room?",

“Are you gay?!!!” he asked all alarmed now.

“Relax!” Brad replied trying to calm John down. “There is nothing gay about those photos, they are part of the training” he added in a serious and professional tone.

“What do you mean?” asked John now more puzzled than upset.

“The problem you had today is the same one I had on my first day, look at that photo with that hot guy with nothing but his briefs”, “Can you see it?” Brad asked.

“Yes” responded John still intrigued.

“There is nothing gay about appreciating a hot masculine body like that one, look at his pecs...his broad shoulders...his perfect abs” Brad said while casually resting his hand by his cock that was now starting to claim his attention.

“Don’t you find it sexy?” continued Brad, “I mean girls are hot but when you don’t have a pussy around a hot body like that one is a good substitute, don’t you think?”

“I’m not sure” John replied

“A lot of straight guys jerk off to a hot body like that one, there is nothing gay about that” Brad started to explain.

“What is hot is hot” Brad continued, “that’s why you came with those hunky men around you”, “They were teasing you and you just fell for it”

“But I’m not into guys” John started to complain.

“Not in a gay way” Brad interrupted, “but you do like a hot manly body like that one”, “Look at that model and tell me you don’t like what you see”

“He’s alright I suppose” John responded shyly.

“The trick here is to get used to a hot sexy man’s body so the next time there is one around you, you won’t be as affected by them” said Brad

“And how do I get used to them then?” asked John now interested in overcoming his newly discovered weakness.

“The easiest way”, started to explain Brad “is to look at lots of hot sexy hunky men and jerk off at them”, “It’s like when you get a poster of a hot girl and for the first days you jerk off at her every day but after a while you start losing interest on her, she’s still hot but you don’t jerk off at her any more, right?” Brad asked.

“Yes, true” responded John now seeing Brad’s logic, “that makes sense!”

Brad smiled at John’s response and encouraged him to start while still hiding the hard-on growing in his briefs.

John started to look at one of the posters and with his right hand started to touched his cock. After a few minutes of fondling his cock had become semi-erect but far from a hard-on, whereas Brad couldn’t hide his hard-on any longer and was now visibly fondling his cock over his briefs.

Brad was thinking about his next step and how he was gonna get John to stroke his cock when Daniel who had returned earlier than what Brad expected entered the room and found himself completely surprised at what was in front of him.

John, embarrassed, stood up quickly and started to dress up while Brad was trying to get him to stay saying that it was alright, Daniel also liked to jerk off at hot sexy men sometimes, and he didn’t think it was gay either. Brad looked at Daniel trying to encourage him to confirm what he was saying.

“Yeah, don’t worry John” Daniel said “no need to be embarrassed about this, we all rub one on every now and then thinking of a hot sexy man” he said with total sincerity.

John was relieved and felt more reassured after hearing Daniel saying that but he decided he didn’t want to continue with what he was doing. It just didn’t feel right.

Brad started to explain Daniel he was helping John to train for his next missions and Daniel, now jealous, suggested Brad to lend John one of his “Playgirl” magazines so he could train at home.

For Brad’s disappointment John subscribed to the idea thinking that it would probably be better to “train” at home alone and asked Brad to borrow one of his magazines to which Brad reluctantly agreed.

As John left, Daniel thought about what he just witnessed and was really pleased to see that John managed to get slightly aroused by looking at a hot man in a sexy pose. After the disappointing start it seems the intense mind control during the game together with the “reinforcement” he added to his mp3 where starting to pay dividends although there was still a long way to go with John. His thoughts were interrupted by Brad that looked visibly annoyed with him.

“You interrupted our training for tomorrow’s missions” Brad said to Daniel all annoyed.

“Sorry” said Daniel, “I didn’t realised what you were doing until it was too late”.

“Why is so hot in this room, anyway?” asked Daniel shaking his T-shirt trying to get some air flowing.

“Uh!, yeah I must have forgotten the air-con” lied Brad. He stood up still only wearing his briefs, and switched it on.

Daniel enjoyed the view for a few brief seconds until Brad got a towel and headed for the shower. “I can’t think of this things now, I have an exam tomorrow and I have to study” and with that he went back to his room and started studying his class notes.

Brad stared at the reflection of his body in the mirror and was pleased with what he was seeing, then remembering the gay scene he had watched in the sex shop he realised that apart from the muscular physique that he had in common with the, the guys in the movie were completely shaven down there and he remembered the feeling of being shaven by Tony in the sauna in one of his “adventures” in the virtual world so he decided to give it a go in real life.

As he was showering, he made sure to put a lot of soap in the area and started to shave, when he finished, still soapy and wet, he started to pass his right hand around the area to feel the smoothness and realised he was starting to get aroused.

“Hmm... I better save myself for the gay video. I’m not really into all that gay stuff, it doesn’t really turn me on very much so if I don’t watch it with a full load I may not be able to get hard and then I wouldn’t be able to practice later.” he thought to himself.

He put one of his new sexy briefs on, went to his room to get the DVD and then he went to Daniel’s room to get him to help him with the practice part.

As Brad entered Daniel’s room, he saw Daniel deeply concentrated in one of his books.

“Daniel?” asked Brad

“whaaat” responded Daniel reluctantly without lifting his eyes from the book he was reading.

“I was about to so some more research into gay porn and was wondering whether you would like to help me with that”

“Like yesterday” he added.

Daniel wasn’t paying too much attention to what Brad was saying and tried to get rid of him. He needed to study for tomorrow’s exam and was sure whatever Brad wanted could wait until tomorrow.

“I need to study” Daniel replied, “can we do whatever it is you want me to do tomorrow instead?” asked Daniel still without lifting his eyes from the book he was trying to read.

“No!, “I need to practice today!", “I need to be prepared for tomorrow’s mission” he replied raising his voice.

“Besides!” he continued, “You owe me!", “You interrupted my training with John!”

That last sentence brought Daniel the vivid memory, now etched into his head, of Brad and John jerking themselves off in Brad’s room. “Impossible to study like this” he thought as he lifted his eyes and saw Brad only wearing a pair of sexy briefs and standing by his door.

His cock started to react almost immediately and still recovering from the surprise he asked:

“Sorry, what were you saying?”

“I was asking you to help me to train with this gay stuff, for tomorrow’s mission” Brad said.

“Did I just died and went to heaven?” asked Daniel to himself. “Is this really happening?” he continued to ask himself.

“Straight jock Brad, standing by my door practically naked, only wearing a pair of sexy briefs asking ME to do some gay stuff with him!!!", “Please nobody wake me up if this is a dream!", he kept saying to himself

“So?” asked Brad growing impatient

“sure!” responded Daniel too enthusiastically, “I mean...if you really need my help...” added trying to sound less enthusiastic.

“Great!” said Brad, “C’mon in, I just bought a DVD with some interesting stuff I’d like to practice”

“Okay” responded Daniel with surprise. “He bought a gay DVD AND he wants to practice!” Daniel muttered to himself “and here I was thinking I would have to give this straight jock a push in the right direction.”

As Daniel sat on the sofa, Brad eagerly placed the DVD inside the player and pressed the play button.

“I know you’re not into this gay stuff either” started Brad, “but concentrate on their hot bodies instead of the action and try to get hard so we can practice some stuff”

“I’ll try” said Daniel hiding his smile.

Brad played the first scene that he had already seen at the sex shot, and as the two hunks started to go at each other Brad took his cock out of his briefs and started to stroke it while looking at Daniel.

“That’s it” said Brad after seeing that Daniel’s cock was starting to harden, “Just keep concentrating on the guys bodies” and with that Brad took Daniel’s spare hand and put it on his own cock, Daniel didn’t need much encouragement so he grabbed Brad’s cock and started to stroke it with secret pleasure.

Daniel was now ignoring the movie completely and was staring at the gorgeous big hard cock he had in his left hand, his mouth was watering with anticipation, he wanted to stick it in his mouth and taste Brad’s cock and as he was going to do so, Brad stopped his head, pointed to the screen and said:

“Lick my balls first”, “And don’t stop jerking me off” commanded Brad

Daniel wanted desperately to taste Brad’s cock but licking his smooth shaven balls didn’t sound too bad either so he complied

Then as he was licking his way back up to the tip of Brad’s cock, Brad stopped his head again and pointing to the screen said:

“Stand up, turn around and put your left leg over the sofa”, “I’m gonna need a good view of your ass hole for this”.

Daniel didn’t know what he wanted but as far as he was concern, Brad could do anything he wanted with his body, so he happily complied again.

Brad keeled in front of Daniel’s ass and for Daniel’s delight he started to lick his ass from behind.

Daniel was still stroking and feeling Brad’s tongue in his ass hole was bringing him dangerously close to an orgasm.

Brad wetted two of his fingers and stuck them inside Daniels ass moving them up and down repeatedly.

That was all that Daniel could take and without any previous warning he came all over the sofa.

“You are such a faggot!” Brad said, “I bet you like it in the ass, don’t you?” he said now forgetting the DVD and just focus on the tempting ass he had in front of him.

“Well, if you like it so much you are gonna love the next part” and as he said that, he pushed his hard cock into Daniel’s ass.

Daniel screamed with pain on the first few seconds but as his ass was starting to adjust to Brad’s cock he relaxed and let Brad do.

“You like it in the ass, don’t you faggot?” asked Brad now pounding him furiously.

“You are a fucking faggot! aren’t you?” continued Brad.

“Answer me faggot!” “Do you like feeling my cock in your ass?” asked Brad.

“yes, yes... answered Daniel”

Suddenly Brad tighten his grip over Daniel and came inside his has pounding him viciously twice while releasing all his load.

Daniel was spent on the floor trying to understand what had happened while Brad went to the shower to clean himself.

When Brad came back from the shower drying himself out and walking towards his room, looked at Daniel, still on the floor recovering and said:

“Good practice!", “See you tomorrow morning” and with that he entered his room and went to sleep.

Chapter 17—Brad takes control

When John got home he decided to do a little bit more training in order to be ready for tomorrow. He didn’t want to let Brad down, he knew how much Brad had worked to succeed in the game and he felt awful for being the culprit he didn’t reach the top score he had been working so hard to achieve.

He took off his clothes except for his trunks, then he took Brad’s magazine from the bag and started to examine it with detail.

The guys in the magazine were hot, John had to admit, but although he got a bit hard by looking at them, he didn’t manage to get a proper hard-on not even after 10 minutes of fondling and playing with himself. It must be all the sex he was getting from Wendy, he thought.

As Brad put it, you only get hard looking at other men when there isn’t any pussy around and that wasn’t his case. That had to be the explanation.

There was a knock at the door that brought John back to reality, he quickly hid the Playgirl magazine and went to see who was at the door.

He unlocked the door and Wendy stormed through taking her right hand to his cock before even saying hello.

“Hmmm...someone is happy to see me” she murmured noticing the half hard-on John was sporting under his underwear.

She keeled in front of John, lowered his trunks and started to suck him off. A few minutes later she took her panties off as she stood up and pushed John against the chair that was by his desk, then she walk towards him with a hungry look, sat on top of John’s cock facing John and started to ride his cock up and down.

John completely forgot about Brad, the game and everything else, he was just focused on Wendy’s body bouncing up and down on top of his cock which was now close to shoot his load, when suddenly Wendy sped up her moves and screamed with pleasure making John come with her at the same time that images of naked guys with hard-ons crossed John’s mind as he was coming.

“That was weird”, he thought. “Where did that come from?”

Wendy put her panties on again and asked John to take her out.

John thought it would be a good idea to have some fresh air to clear his mind so he put a pair of tight jeans that Wendy always was asking him to wear and a T-shirt with the name of the football team on it.

* * *

The following morning, Brad was alone at home waiting for Daniel to come back from his exam. He just couldn’t wait to get back to the game. He was pacing himself around the living room, impatiently, when an idea popped into his mind.

What if...he thought, he could tweak the game just to give him more chances to complete his missions. Daniel wasn’t home and wouldn’t be back within the next 2 hours or so, he had plenty of time to have a peek at Daniel’s computer and see whether he could find something that would give him an edge in the game.

Without a second thought he switched Daniel’s computer on and started browsing all the folders until one drew his attention.

There was a folder with his name.

“That’s weird” he thought, “I would have thought that all my info would be in the computers at the psychology department not on Daniel’s.”

He opened the folder and started to read. There was some kind of technical data, brainwaves, times and stuff Brad couldn’t understand but just when he was about to give up, he found gold.

There in black and white there was a document with a lot of technical data explaining how Brad’s brain would be affected by certain brain waves, he couldn’t understand everything but it was clear that Daniel was trying to modify his brain but at first it didn’t give any clues at to what end, as he continued reading Daniel’s intentions became clear.

“Fucking cock-sucker faggot!!” Brad exclaimed with fury. “He’s been trying to make me gay!!” he said with a scream that probably woke up everyone in 1 mile.

“Clearly his experiments didn’t work on me” he thought at first but then as he started to analyse the past few days a horrible feeling started to sink in...

“His experiments did not work on me” he repeated trying to reassure himself but with less conviction this time.

“Or did they?” he wondered.

“There is only one way to find out”, he concluded as he remembered the gay movie he had bought.

“All I have to do is watch it, if I get a bit turned on by two guys going at each other, then I’ll have to admit he probably managed to make me bi.” and as he was thinking that he wondered whether he still liked girls at all.

“I hope that freaking queer cock-sucker didn’t go as far as making me not like girls”. “I think that’s the first thing I’ll have to check” and he immediately realised he had gotten rid of all his lesbian DVDs.

Then, he remembered that Daniel had always kept 1 lesbian DVD in his room. Probably for show Brad thought. That fucking cock-sucker! he was a faggot all along!,

“First things first”, he thought as he went to the desk where Daniel’s lesbian DVD was laying in plain view. He took it and then went to his room to get the gay DVD.

He played the lesbian DVD first, and watched it in silence for 20 minutes...

“Nothing” he realised with panic, “Nothing at all!", “not even a little twitch”, “it’s as erotic to me as watching two dogs walking in the street.

So with his hand shaking with anger replaced the lesbian DVD in the player with the gay DVD he had bought the day before. He pressed play and watched.

2 minutes into the movie and he was rock hard, not only he was enjoying the actors’ hot bodies but also all the action. He was fighting the desire to stroke his cock to the magnificent view of the two hunky guys on the screen sucking each others cocks.

“It’s wrong” he was saying to himself, “I’m not into this stuff!” he said complaining but his cock was saying otherwise and needed to be relieved.

“I’m not going to stroke my cock watching two guys fucking each other, it’s just wrong!” he said out loud as he moved his right hand and placed it on top of his cock which was now so hard that it was hurting.

His eyes couldn’t stop looking at the guys bodies as they explore each other’s orifices.

“Oh fuck it!” Brad said finally while unzipping his pants, taking his cock out and stroking his cock, first slowly but quickly accelerating the pace to match the level or arousal he was feeling.

He was so aroused by the DVD that it only took him a few seconds to come.

He was really ashamed and embarrassed about what he just did. How could he get off by watching some guys fucking each other. Then he started to remember about all the things he had been doing for the past few days, Sergei’s massages, fucking Tony in the sauna, being fucked by Dave (Sheyla’s assistant) and he came to realise that they were all really hot moments and had enjoyed every minute of them.

As he was thinking about all this he heard Daniel’s key at the door. He jumped from the sofa and run to the door to wait for him there. As soon as Daniel stepped inside Brad punched him in the face knocking him down.

Brad closed the door and dragged Daniel’s unconscious body to Daniel’s room and waited for him to recover conciousness.

As Daniel was waking up the first thing he saw was Brad’s angry face on top of his.

“You fucking little cock-sucker!” said Brad.

“What did I do?” asked Daniel protecting his face with both his arms in case Brad decided to throw another punch.

“I know everything, I read on your computer what you did to me you fucking faggot!” shouted Brad angrily.

“I...I...I’m really sorry” said Daniel with a panic expression on his face.

“No, I WILL MAKE YOU to be sorry!” shouted Brad flexing his right arm ready to throw another punch.

“I CAN FIX IT!!” Shouted Daniel back.. “I can fix it” he repeated

“What do you mean?” asked Brad with showing surprise and hope on his face.

“I can make you like girls again” said Daniel still expecting a punch at any moment.

“Can you?” asked Brad with surprise and a smile of relief on his face.

“How?” enquired Brad.

“With the game, it will take a few days but in the end you would like girls again.

“And I wouldn’t like guys any more, would I?” Brad asked.

“No, you wouldn’t” replied a terrified Daniel.

“Get cracking!” said Brad, “You’ve got 2 days!” and with that he went back to his room and left Daniel still on the floor grateful of still having a face.

As Brad laid on his bed he started to think that he would never enjoy another cock again and as he was thinking that he moved his eyes towards one of the naked models exposing his cock on his newly re-decorated room and his cock started to stir inside his pants.

He tried to leave his mind in blank trying to avoid getting hard looking at another’s guy’s cock but the image of that big cock was coming back to him and his own cock was reacting positively to it as he was trying to fight his desire to stroke it.

“What the hell! he told himself, that guy is hot as hell and in a couple of days I won’t be enjoying his cock any more I must as well take advantage now that I can and he started to stroke his cock slowly, taking his time to enjoy the feeling as he absorbed every little detail of that gorgeous cock exposed in front of his eyes.

After stroking slowly for a while his mind left the room and started to remember all the hot men he had been enjoying for the past few days, remembering their bodies, their hard muscular asses, their beautiful cocks, he increased the pace of his stroking with every memory until he couldn’t hold it any longer and came with an intense orgasm.

After recovering, he stared at the poster and felt ashamed to be aroused by it but at the same time he had to admit he had enjoyed the forbidden pleasure.

He thought about how much he had enjoyed those men’s bodies for the past few days and realised that perhaps being gay wasn’t such a bad thing after all and it was going to be a pity when in a couple of days he would stop enjoying those feelings.

“What’s the rush?” he thought suddenly.

“I suppose I can keep things as they are for a little bit longer”,

“just to make sure I’m not missing out on anything”

“and then I can get back to enjoy only girls again.” and as he thought that, the idea of getting back to enjoy girls didn’t sound very appealing to him but that’s something he could think about another day.

He stayed laying in bed for a few more minutes thinking about what he wanted to do and how to make the most of his newly discovered...“desires”.

An idea formed in his brain bringing a devious smile to his face. He knew exactly what to do now. He jumped from bed and walked with long strides towards Daniel’s room.

Daniel was working hard on the changes Brad had asked him to do earlier when Brad burst into the room scaring the hell out of him. His self-preservation instinct kicked in and he used his arms to cover his body as best as he could as he shouted to Brad that he was working on it.

“Relax! cocksucker!", “I came here to tell you that I changed my mind”.

“I don’t want you to make me straight”, “not yet anyway”.

Daniel stared at him with a puzzled look.

“You mean you want to stay gay?” Daniel asked.

“That’s what I just said you dumb-ass!” said Brad louder than usual.

“What I want” Brad continued “is for you to show me how this thing works because from now on I’m going to be in control and you... my little cocksucker, are gonna be a player and not the controller”.

“Furthermore, we are going to continue to help John on his... journey to proper manhood and perhaps some other friends in the future”, “but I want John’s conversion to be different...” he added with a pause.

“I want John to feel ashamed of enjoying men and anything gay. I want him not to be able to control his gay urges so he will try to fight them”, “That will make things a little bit more fun” said Brad while laughing.

Daniel was surprised by Brad’s request but before he could say anything, Brad interrupted him.

“I wanna make this clear because I won’t any misunderstandings from now on” Brad said.

“You are gonna do WHAT I tell you to do WHEN I tell you to do it, no questions asked, you just do it. Got it?”

Daniel moved his head affirmatively

“If you piss me off or decide to have ideas of your own I’ll beat the crap out of you until there is only a pulp left and then I’ll go to the police and explain to them what you’ve been up to.”

“I’ll do anything you want, I promise” said Daniel sincerely and quite relieved to have survived Brad’s discovery of his plans to make him gay.

“So...where do we start?” asked Brad with a friendly smile.

Chapter 18—John and Daniel get into the new improved version of the game

Brad decided to miss football practice and spent several hours learning how to control the game and giving instructions to Daniel about the new changes he wanted to incorporate in the game.

Daniel had done a pretty good job at creating an interface to program the machine that was easy to use and with a little bit of practice Brad managed to get the hang of it, he told Daniel to extend some areas like creating a wrestling area in the gay gym, create a park with a public toilet and he had many more ideas but decided to postpone them since Daniel wouldn’t have time to create them before John would show up today.

Brad was full of ideas but decided to postpone most of them in order to give Daniel time to finish what he needed for today. John was about to show up for today’s game and Brad was also busy adding all the new changes to the program so they would have to start with baby steps he decided.

In order to add or remove features to the game he needed Daniel’s expertise but anything else, he could do himself. He could control any of the existing features and that included all the existing characters.

A few minutes later John knocked at the door.

“Go and open the door, cocksucker!” Said Brad to Daniel who complied without hesitation.

John first asked whether Brad was in, which Daniel confirmed, so he made his way to Daniel’s room.

“What’s up with you man?” asked John, “You missed practice today”

“I thought you would be banging some chick”, he continued, “Did you miss practice just so you could train for the Virtual Reality game?” John asked.

“Yes” responded Brad with a bright smile, “I’ve been promoted!” he declared.

“Really?” asked John. “So you’re not gonna be playing any more?”

“Oh! yes,” started to explain Brad, “I’ll still be playing but now I’ll be supervising that everything goes okay and Daniel here will be playing too. He also got promoted, now he’s a beta tester.”

“Cool” John said. “How much are they paying you?” he asked with curiosity.

“It’s only $25/hour but it won’t depend on my performance so it’s like having money in the bank” lied Brad.

“Do I get more money too?” asked John jokingly.

“I tried, but they are a bunch of tight fisted assholes so I’m afraid you’ll still have to perform well to make some money”, “isn’t that right Daniel” asked Brad with a icy look.

“Uh?, oh yes!,... yes!, that’s right”, “still the same: $5/hour minimum up to $100/hour max”

And with that Brad made a gesture inviting Daniel and John to their booths. He was really looking forward to today’s game.

When everyone was ready he switched the game on and the virtual reality world appeared again in front of their eyes.

As Daniel and John adjusted their eyes to the virtual world Brad started to explain John’s mission at the same time he stopped a taxi and gave him directions.

“John”, today you have an easy task I hope you won’t disappoint me. I told the boss about you and he agreed to give you a test run. This is your first step to join the gang.”

Brad continued. “You are gonna do the drug run today, we have a couple of dealers that need to re-supply so you’ll be doing the deliveries”, “Streets are tough so before we let you out in the wild, the boss thought it would be a good idea to make sure you can defend yourself”.

“I defend myself pretty well” Said John confidently, “thankyourverymuch”

“I know” said Brad patiently, “but this guys are cunning, street cunning and you’ll be moving a lot of dope so they are not taking any risks”.

“Whatever!” responded John

“You’ll have to prove yourself in the wrestling arena at their gym and you will only be allowed to do the drug run IF you succeed”, got it? asked Brad

“no problem!” replied John, it’ll be piece of cake.

“How about me?” asked Daniel intrigued about his role in Brad’s fantasy.

“For you... I have something special, just stay with me for now” responded Brad enigmatically.

A few minutes later they were all at the gym’s reception.

“The wresting arena is that way pointed Brad to John, I need to see someone, I’ll see you when you finish.” and with that he made Daniel a gesture indicating him to follow him.

Brad headed towards locker room and told Daniel to undress, then they both put a towel around their waists and walked towards the massage area picturing Sergei’s cock in his mind while biting his lower lip with desire.

When he got there Sergei was talking with the other two masseurs with his back to Brad and Daniel. They were all wearing the masseur’s uniform, i.e. a speedo with the gym’s logo on the side and a semi-transparent sleeveless tight T-shirt with the name of the gym in large characters that showed off their impressive torsos.

Brad extended his hand and grabbed Sergei’s ass to which Sergei turned around violently and ready to face his “aggressor” but stopped and relaxed when he found out who the owner of the hand that was still grabbing his ass was.

“Are you coming for a massage?” Sergei asked with a wink.

“No this time” responded Brad, " I thought you guys work too hard so I decided to bring you a present” and with that he turned Sergei around facing his back and with one hand started fondling Sergei’s cock at the same time he used the other hand to massage his pecs from behind, leaning against his perfect muscular ass, pressing his own cock against Sergei’s ass.

Sergei twisted his head and without moving his body he used his right arm to bring Brad’s head closer to his and kissed him while Brad continued with the fondling and pressing his cock against Sergei’s ass.

The other two masseurs and Daniel were first shocked by the unexpected show and their cocks started to show the first symptoms of enjoying the show but thought it more prudent to leave them alone and as they were about to leave, Brad told them to stay, the present was for them too and with that started to stroke Sergei’s cock which by now was already hard and out of his initial enclosure.

The other two masseurs didn’t know how to react at first so they stayed still, absorbing the scene in front of them waiting to see where all this was leading.

Brad’s cock was hard and his up and down movement against Sergei’s ass had increased speed, he knew he had to slow down or wouldn’t last much longer. “He has such a fine ass” Brad marvelled.

“You, cocksucker!” said Brad looking in Daniel’s direction, “come here and suck his cock”

Daniel was hard as a rock. As he was absorbing the magnificent view in front of him he was thinking that had he been observing the game he probably would have come already.

So when Brad asking to suck on Sergei’s cock he took up his new task with delight and a lot of enthusiasm. He kneeled down and after passing the tip of his tongue around his lips, he took it in his now wet mouth. The hard-ons on the other two masseurs were blatantly obvious through the fabric of their “uniforms”.

“C’mon guys, don’t be shy” said Brad “stroke away” he added with a smile.

“Feel free to use my personal cocksucker’s at will” he added.

Daniel stopped sucking at the sound of that and was going to protest when Sergei’s hands grabbed his head and pushed him back in. “Don’t stop now boy” he said.

Brad was close to an orgasm. He loved having Daniel servicing all these hunky men, no to mention the nice hard ass he had been rubbing against for the pass few minutes.

“Cocksucker! there is an ass here that needs licking” Brad told Daniel while massaging Sergei’s ass hole and while Daniel was moving about to reach Sergei’s ass, Brad moved to face Sergei and with his right hand grabbed both cocks and started to stroke them together, cock against cock. Sergei placed his hand as well on both cocks and joined the stroking while getting his ass licked by Daniel. In the meantime, the other two masseurs had been stroking their cocks, and were ready to join the party.

One of the masseurs took Daniel from behind while the other used his hand to take Daniel’s head away from Sergei’s ass and directly into his cock which Daniel started to suck immediately while he was stroking himself.

Brad saw Sergei’s orphan ass and decided to give him a daddy, so he bended Sergei over and introduced his cock in his ass, first slowly but progressively increasing the speed of his movements while his right hand kept stroking Sergei’s cock.

The first one to come was the masseur fucking Daniel’s ass and as soon as he moved away, the other replace him and started to pound his ass.

Brad told Daniel to lick Sergei’s balls while he was fucking his ass.

Brad was close to an orgasm and he used his hands to caress Sergei’s pecs, pinching his nipples, caressing his abs while sill pounding away, then suddenly, he moved his hands to Sergei’s waist and held him tight while he came violently.

Sergei took Daniel’s face and face-fucked him for a few seconds until he came shooting his load into his mouth.

Then it was time for the second masseur who waited for Sergei to withdraw from Daniel’s mouth in order to make his own delivery.

Daniel was still hard and was looking for someone to blow him but everyone was now leaving the scene.

“Don’t leave me like this!” Daniel shouted.

“Go to the locker room and see if anyone is in the mood” Replied Brad with a laugh.