The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayngsters

Chapter 10—Brad’s research into gay porn

Brad was convinced that all his “adventures” inside the Virtual Reality game couldn’t be witnessed by anyone and that they were secret, as Dan put it. “What happens in the game, stays in the game.”

What he didn’t know was that Daniel had a special helmet that allowed him to see everything that was going on in the virtual world and it also allowed him to become Dan, his virtual alter ego, when needed. Sometimes to give Brad the little push “in the right direction”, sometimes just to enjoy the show.

Daniel had been jerking off to Brad’s “adventures”, in real time, from the first time Brad stepped into the game. He remembered very fondly the first time he jerked off at the sight of semi-naked models in the photo album he had to use to pick his 8 dancers, the first time he sucked Sergei’s cock on the massage table, how he fucked Tony in the sauna.

Daniel came in all those events when they happened and many more times after by just remembering them. Since he introduced Brad to the Virtual world Daniel was hard almost all the time, but he realised that Brad’s transformation in the virtual world was almost finished, he was as gay as anyone could be. The real world was a bit trickier but he was making great progress there too.

What Daniel needed, he thought, was to bring someone knew to the game so he could get Brad to turn that new person gay instead of having to do it himself. That would be great! he thought. He would still have to do all the heavy work, the extra programming for the game, a new helmet, cock device etc... but it was doable and the mere thought of watching Brad trying to turn someone gay made him hard again. Daniel’s cock has seen more action in the past few days than for the rest of his life and he would be willing to bet that the same happened to brad, or Brad’s cock in this case and he chucked at his own joke.

Now it was only a matter of finding a volunteer to play the game, he thought.

Brad removed the helmet and all the other attachments while Daniel seemed submerged in his own thoughts.

“Daniel” said Brad.

“Daaaaniel!” he repeated louder.

“yeah, sorry, I was distracted” said Daniel while trying to hide his hard-on behind the desk that was between Brad and him.

“I forgot to tell you”, Brad began to say, “I spoke to John after the match this morning and he asked me to ask you about him”. “He wanted to know whether there is already a spot for him in the game”.

“He is really looking forward to get into the game” Brad added.

Daniel’s eyebrows raised in surprise. “Of course!” he thought. “I completely forgot about John” he continued thinking. “he would be the perfect candidate!”

“This would require some planning but it could work” he thought.

“So?” asked Brad.

“Yes, I was trying to remember, but I think we can find him a spot in the game.", said Daniel

“why don’t you tell him to come by tomorrow?” he continued, “I’ll try and get all the equipment ready so you can both play at the same time”.

“Cool!” exclaimed Brad, “We would be playing at the same time!", “That would be perfect!” Brad shouted.

“Yeah, I also think it would be perfect” Daniel thought for himself while he was trying to hide the evil smile that was starting to hint on his face.

“Okay” said Brad. “I’m gonna tell John about tomorrow”. “I’ll probably be later than usual as I need to stop by to buy some research material” Brad added.

“Research material?” Daniel asked with a little bit of surprise in his tone.

“uh, yeah” started to say Brad slowly. “I need to buy some magazines to do a little research for the game, some of the coming missions look tough judging from what I’ve gone through so I just wanna be thorough and do some research before hand”

That’s when Daniel remembered the suggestion he made to Brad during the game about getting some gay porn for helping him at “pretending” to be gay.

“It seems Brad is far more suggestible than he had anticipated.” he thought as he was grinning.

“Okay, see you later then”, “and don’t forget your mp3, I already downloaded your instructions for tomorrow” said Daniel still grinning.

“Cool!, Later bro!” said Brad as he was leaving through the door.

He went to see John. His room-mate told him he had hooked up with some hottie and was at the local bar, so Brad headed that way and after a few minutes he saw him in one of the booths, he was making out with Wendy.

When John saw him, he first was surprised, then he realised that Wendy was with him and wasn’t sure whether Brad would be bothered by that or not since he knew Wendy and Brad had recently had sex so just in case he asked Wendy to leave them alone for a while so he could talk to Brad alone.

Wendy gave John a wet kiss while glancing at Brad to make sure he could see her kissing him and left the booth with an evil smile.

“He deserves to be jealous and suffer a little bit” Wendy thought, “not even a call after sleeping with me!".

When Brad got to the booth, John started to apologise to Brad.

“Don’t sweat it, man!” said Brad in a friendly tone.

“I don’t give a toss about Wendy, she was quite rubbish in the sack” he added remembering how she couldn’t make him come.

John raised an eyebrow in surprise. He just had sex with her a few moments ago and she had been great. She fucked like a pro! but was happy to hear that Brad was over her.

“I just came to give you the good news” said Brad with a big smile.

“The game?” asked John all hopeful.

“yep”, “You’re in!” “You need to be at my place tomorrow morning at 9”, he added.

“At last!” shouted John. “C’mon!", “let’s celebrate!", “I’ll buy you a beer” said John.

“Sorry, I really can’t today” apologised Brad. “I need to do some... ermh...research...before tomorrow”, he added thinking about the gay magazine he was planning on buying on his way back home.

“Man! you sure are taking that job seriously”,“I’m I gonna become a party-spoiler like you when I start playing?” asked john playfully.

“If you wanna succeed in your missions you’ll need to work hard”. “It’s a really tough game”. said Brad.

“But do you get to hit a lot of pussy in the game?” asked John with curiosity.

“More than you can take” lied Brad. “All I can tell you is that your orgasms will be stronger than ever and you’ll be coming once or twice on each game” added Brad, this time with total honesty.

“well, gotta go!” said Brad as he was standing up.

“you sure you don’t have a bird somewhere and you’re on your way to bone her? asked John suspiciously.

Brad winked an eye and left with a mysterious smile.

“I knew it!” John thought, “he’s got another girl stashed somewhere and he’s on his way to fuck her now”.

Brad left the bar and took the bus. He didn’t want to buy such a compromising material in a nearby news stand. People could misinterpret why he was buying a gay porn magazine. He could justify buying Playgirl for the articles. A lot of guys buy that magazine only for the articles, he thought.

But a gay porn magazine is a different matter. There are not articles and they wouldn’t understand he’s only buying it for research purposes. He really isn’t into that faggot stuff. He thought.

As he was wandering through the streets in another part of town he stumbled upon a sex-shop and he thought it would probably be better to buy the magazine there. It’s not as public as a news-stand, so without another thought he walked into the sex-shop.

The shop was divided in several sections, straight, gay, lesbian,... so he looked around to make sure there wasn’t anyone paying attention to him and shyly headed for the gay section and started to look at the different magazines.

“Wow... this section is huge and they have so many different magazines! it’s difficult to choose just one” he thought.

After a few minutes one of the magazines caught his eye. There were a couple of hunky men wearing nothing but a hard-on each, all oiled up. His cock was starting to tent out at the site of those perfect examples of masculine beauty.

As he was retrieving the magazine from the stand a young man of effeminate aspect walked towards him eyeing the tent in his pants.

“Would you like me to take care of that?” asked the young guy pointing at Brad’s hard-on.

“Fuck off! you fucking Queer!” shouted Brad. “I’m no faggot like you!” continued Brad completely outraged by the fact that that asshole could even think that he was gay.

The young man took a step back, a little surprised by Brad’s odd behaviour and in a defiant tone replied.

“You may not be a faggot but your cock sure is!” he said pointing at Brad’s cock. “Asshole!” he said before turning around and leaving Brad there wondering what he meant by that.

Brad decided to leave, he was still upset about the young effeminate guy and he had already found a magazine for his “research” so he was heading for the register when something caught his eye.

There in a box there was a perfect replica of an 8 inches mulatto cock. He stared at it for a few seconds, marvelling about how realistic it looked and started to think that it would probably be a good idea to get one of those in case he had to do some practice after his research. It was very important to him to be ready for the next missions and he was prepared to do whatever it took to succeed.

“Just in case”, he thought, and with that he grabbed the mulatto cock from the stand and made his way to the register, trying to hide his still hard cock.

“All this photos and videos of hot men showing off their big cocks. It’s hard to understand how anyone can leave this shop without a big hard-on”, he thought.

He paid for his purchases and walked back to the bus station.

While he was waiting for the bus he saw a shop selling swimsuits and underwear for men and women and a memory assaulted his mind of when he was playing the game and he was at the gay gang’s locker room. He remembered how sexy all the men in the locker room looked in their briefs and speedos, so without a second thought he entered the shop and made a few purchases. Girls will sure love this faggot shit, he thought to himself as he walked proudly back to the bus station.

When he made it back to the dorm, Daniel was busy in his room working on the new devices for John, Brad greeted Daniel and hurried to his room.

He took the mulatto cock and started to think that people wouldn’t understand should they find it in his room so he had to hide it well.

He went to the corner where he had his favourite lesbian porn hidden and replaced the lesbian dvds with the mulatto cock. Then he thought for a few minutes about what to do with the lesbian porn, he looked at the pictures and where before he would have gotten an almost immediate hard-on from just looking at the cover photos on the DVDs, now his cock was as soft as it could be, not even a little twitch. He justified this to himself thinking that he had already seen those movies hundreds of times so he was so used to them that didn’t work on him any more so the best thing he could do was to get rid of them.

“That’s what happens when you watch something time and time again”, he remind himself. “It’s important to change, that’s why jerking off to a hot masculine body is healthy in the long term”. He continued thinking, just before his thoughts returned back to the magazine he still had in the shopping bag.

He took the magazine our of the shopping bag and stared at the cover with the two hunky men showing off their respective hard-ons. Brad’s cock started to twitch inside his pants, he removed the wrapping plastic that covered the magazine and started to look avidly at the photos.

The photos were showing the two hunky men sucking on each other’s big cocks, stroking each other’s cocks. After a couple of photos, Brad’s cock was trying to burst out of his pants so he took them off and started to stroke his cock. He wasn’t turned on about the guys sucking each other”, Brad thought, “but the guys had very hot bodies so it was impossible not to get hard by just looking at their sexy bodies, Brad kept thinking.

From the other room, Daniel was almost finished with the new devices he had to build for John when he started to hear a sound he would recognise anywhere in the world. Brad jerking off in bed.

He jumped from the chair and run off to Brad’s door. “Dam!” he thought, “it’s closed”.

He could hear Brad speeding up and his own cock was starting to stir with anticipation. He couldn’t wait any more, it was time to see whether the latest “reinforcement” mp3 would work.

He open the door with a rapid move and Brad surprised by the intrusion tried to hide the magazine and pretended to look at one of his “Playgirl” posters while reducing the speed at which he was stroking his cock.

“Sorry!” said Daniel pretending to apologise. I just popped in to let you know I finished with John’s equipment and everything is ready for tomorrow.

He walked towards the magazine that Brad was trying to hide and asked what it was.

“Dan, the tutorial in the game, suggested I should do some research for my next missions so I was doing just that” responded Brad unconvincingly.

Daniel took the magazine in a rapid move and looked at the cover and pretended to be surprised.

“Research my ass!” said Daniel pretended to be disappointed

“This is a gay porn magazine!", “so when you were jerking me off yesterday you were really enjoying my cock, weren’t you?” asked Daniel pretending to be alarmed and outraged.

“no, no..” responded Brad apologetically. “I promise!” “This is research”, “Dan told me I had to learn about Gay sex to have better chances in my next missions” added Brad.

“That’s a total bull!” “You are just a fucking faggot! and took advantage of me!” shouted Daniel.

“no, no”, “Check the game” said Brad desperately, “Please, check the game, you’ll see all I’m saying is true”.

“Okay, I’ll check the game but if you are telling a lie I’ll tell everyone you’re a fucking queer” “I don’t like faggots!” said Daniel enjoying the acting.

Daniel went to his room followed by a devastated Brad. Daniel pretended to read from an old print out while Brad was waiting expecting the worse. After a couple of minutes, Daniel decided to give Brad a break and it was time to take things to the next level, anyway. Gay level that is.

“you are right!” said Daniel apologetically, “it seems you were telling the truth” he added.

“I’m really sorry, Brad” said Daniel, “I don’t know what to say”

“It’s okay” said Brad “I would have reacted in the same way had I found out my room-mate was gay” said Brad with obvious relief.

“Is there anything I can do to help you with your research?” asked Daniel trying to sound sincere and apologetic.

“uh? no, I think I can do that on my own” responded Brad with a renewed desire to get back to those hunky men waiting for him in his room.

“Forgive me for stating the obvious” started to say Daniel “but don’t you need more than one person to do gay stuff?”

“I mean...” continued Daniel, “I’m not gay or anything, you know that” said Daniel with a pause, “and I Know you are not gay either but it would probably be easier for you to understand ‘the material’ if you could practice the real thing instead of only watching.”

“I feel bad about how I just treated you and if this helps you in any way, I’ll be glad to help” said Daniel in his best manipulative tone.

Noticing that Brad was still struggling to agree to the idea he kept pushing.

“I would feel better knowing I could help you after all the awful things I just told you, and I know how important it is for you to perform well in your missions” said Daniel in his more sincere tone.

“You’re right” said Brad finally. “I can certainly do with some help” and with that they both headed went back to Brad’s room.

“So...what where you looking at?” enquired Daniel.

Brad open the magazine on the photo of the two hunky men sucking each others cocks.

“I only made it to this photo when you entered the room” said Brad.

“These two guys look pretty hot” said Daniel, if they weren’t sucking each other I would probably get hard by just looking at them”

“yeah, they are pretty hot” admitted Brad, “and they have some amazing cocks as well” ventured Brad while trying to read Daniel’s reaction.

“I can see why they may like sucking each other off” said Daniel

That last comment encouraged Brad.

“Before when you entered the room I was jerking off at the guys bodies, not the sucking” he said tentatively.

Daniel was getting hard just by listening to Brad trying to justify in front of him why he was jerking off to some gay porn. He unzipped his pants and trying to encourage Brad to do the same he said:

“Yeah, their bodies look pretty amazing, they are making me hard as well”.

Encouraged by Daniel’s action, Brad led his right hand to his half erect cock and started to stroke it while he looked at the two hunky men sucking each other off.

When they were both hard, Daniel tried to push things a little bit further.

“Would you like to try and suck my cock as the guys on the photo?” Asked Daniel.

“I mean, not that I want you to but for your research, you probably wanna know what it feels like to have a real man’s cock in your mouth, right?”

Brad looked at Daniel’s hard cock and his mouth started watering at the idea of putting his cock inside and using his tongue to play with it..., “just like in the research”, he thought.

“yes”, said Brad, “sounds like a good idea” he said trying not to sound very excited about the idea.

“I’ll try to stay hard by looking at the two guys hot bodies”,said Daniel , “I wouldn’t wanna go soft on you while you practice” and with that Daniel took Brad’s head and led it to his crotch. He couldn’t believe it! He had straight jock Brad sucking him off!! Life was great, he thought.

Brad’s blow job wasn’t very good at first but in a few minutes he started to get the hang of it and Daniel was starting to get close to an orgasm but he still hadn’t tasted Brad’s nice looking cock.

He glanced at B4rad’s beautiful hard cock and decided it was time to give it a taste.

“I think I should suck your cock too”, started to say Daniel, “Just like in the photo” he added.

Brad was enjoying the feeling of having Daniel’s cock in his mouth and was unable resist his cock’s needs so it had been stroking himself.

He welcomed Daniel’s suggestion and with a quick move, he took his right hand off his cock and used it to pull Daniel’s head towards his hard cock.

The wet and warm feeling of Daniel’s mouth in his cock quickly brought him to the verge of an orgasm. He had had blow-jobs before but he had never been so horny when receiving one.

As with the jerk off sessions, Brad didn’t want to be the first one to come, specially not now that Daniel may be a little bit suspicious about him being gay. He wasn’t gay, so he couldn’t let Daniel think he was enjoying the mutual blow-jobs as much as he was.

Brad increased the speed of his blow job and made a jubilant Daniel come in Brad’s mouth with an incredible orgasm.

Brad didn’t last long after that, a few seconds later when he was about to shot his load, Daniel took Brad’s cock out of his mouth and stroke it rapidly until he came in total surprise by the sudden change.

Brad swallowed Daniel’s cum and asked Daniel why he did what he did in the last minute.

“Because I’m not gay” responded Daniel for Brad’s surprise. “I’m not swallowing your cum, that would be too gay” he added mischievously.

“of course” said Brad, “I’m going to the toilet to get rid of the one in my mouth. I was trying to do the same but I wasn’t as quick as you and I did it to late” lied Brad.

“yeah, sorry about that” said Daniel, “I didn’t wanna go soft on your so I was concentrating on the hot bodies of the two guys from the magazine. I was so concentrated on their bodies that I didn’t realise I was cumming” replied Daniel apologetically.

“yeah, yeah, me too”, “I was looking at the hot guy in that poster all the time” lied Brad. “That’s how I’ve managed to stay hard” he added.

“There was a moment there that I thought you were actually enjoying it” said Daniel trying to tease Brad.

Brad blushed and quickly replied:

“no... this was work.", “You know I only enjoy pussy and occasionally the view of a hot sexy man, but only when there is no pussy at hand” he said trying to sound sure of himself.

“Yeah, I know” Replied Daniel, “I was only teasing you.".

Brad looked relieved with Daniel’s response and cheered up.

“If you don’t mind I’m going to have a shower” said Brad, “I’m all sweaty now” he added.

“sure, go ahead. I’ll be finishing off with the equipment for John” said Daniel.

“Uhm... perhaps I can surprise him in the shower and do some more...’research’” thought Daniel to himself as he laughed at his own joke.

As soon as Daniel left Brad’s room, Brad when to the corner where he hid the mulatto cock and wrapped it up with the towel for the shower. He chose one of the new sexy briefs he bought, and headed for the shower.

He didn’t want Daniel bursting into the bathroom while he was trying the mulatto cock so he locked the bathroom door, something he almost never did before. He open the shower and stepped into it.

As soon as he started to soap up his crotch area he remembered his experience with Tony, in the sauna, where Tony shaved his cock and balls and now looking at his cock wondered whether it wouldn’t be a good idea. In the game felt really good to be all shaved down there... perhaps next time he thought. The guys at football training would probably call him faggot if he were to show up with this cock fully shaved.

When he was all soaped up, he had a quick glance at the 8 inches cock resting on the edge of the bath and started to wonder what it would feel like to have that big thing in his ass and as he was thinking about that, unconsciously started to apply some soap to his ass hole.

Then he convinced himself he needed to try it, for research purposes of course. Last time (and first time) he took it up his ass was in the game when Dave (Shelby’s assistant) pounded his ass mercilessly and as he was remembering his time with Dave, his cock started hardening and without a second thought he wrapped his now half way hard cock with his right hand and started to stroke it slowly, enjoying the feeling.

With every stroke he was revisiting his memories of his encounter with Dave and the incredibly erotic feeling that invaded his body when Dave pushed his big dick up his ass. The memory made him get really hard and the mulatto cock was looking so tempting, standing up there on the edge of the bath...

Without stopping stroking his cock, he positioned his body in such a way that his ass was on top of the 8 inches cock and slowly started to impale his body with the cock.

At first it hurt, it was a big dick after all, but once he got used to it he pushed his body further down trying to swallow the 8 inches. The feeling was incredible and between that feeling and the stroking he was about to come.

Daniel was trying to surprise Brad in the shower but for his surprise, he found the door locked, he tried a few times but it was clear the door was locked.

“That’s weird”, “Why would he lock the door, he doesn’t usually lock the door” he wondered disappointingly and returning to his room.

Brad was so concentrated in fucking the big dick standing at the edge of his bath that was completely oblivious to the noises made by Daniel trying to enter the Bathroom.

Brad’s stroking increased in speed as it was going up and down on the standing cock, the soap in his ass was starting to wear off and he would have needed some more to keep it all well lubricated but he was so close to an orgasm that he just kept pushing up and down, up and down and stroking his cock furiously until he came in an incredible orgasm, enhanced by the big thick cock impaled in his ass.

It took him a couple of minutes to recovered and he would probably feel some discomfort in his ass for a few days but it was without any doubt the most incredible orgasm he ever had. He didn’t know that a cock in his ass could enhance the orgasm so much. No wonder a lot of guys use dildos he thought.

He was a bit sceptical when Daniel had told him earlier that a lot of straight men used dildos and at the time he thought he just said it so he would feel more comfortable with the dildo piece required by the virtual game, but now he realised that he was probably right. Any guy would do anything to have an orgasm like that, he thought.

Brad dried up, cleaned his new best friend off, wrapped it up in the shower towel, put his new sexy briefs on and headed for his room.

When Daniel saw him coming out of the bathroom, he gave Brad an approving look.

“Those briefs look really sexy on you, you almost look like one of those models from your ‘Playgirl’ magazine” complimented Daniel as Brad was walking by.

“You like them?” asked Brad proudly. “I bet girls will go crazy when they see my bulge in those briefs” added Brad

“I’m sure they will” replied Daniel while biting his lip and trying to hide the desire in his eyes.

“Would you like me to help you out with some more research tonight?” “I was about to go to bed but wouldn’t mind giving your a hand” offered Daniel in a desperate attempt to get his hands on Brad’s cock again.

“No, thanks” replied Brad. “I think I had enough sex for one day”, “I need to be fresh for tomorrow”, “I wouldn’t wanna fail in one of my missions again” he added.

“Yeah, of course” said Daniel without being able to hide his disappointment. It seems the ‘mp3 reinforcement’ is not being as efficient as I hoped he wondered.

“see you tomorrow then”, said Brad.

“Yeah, yeah, see you tomorrow” responded Daniel and with that they both went to their respective beds.