The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayngsters

Chapter 07—Boys games

Daniel disconnected the equipment and as before, the virtual world disappeared in front of Brad’s eyes.

“wow!, this game feels so real!", “sometimes it’s hard to remember it’s not real!” said Brad.

“Thanks Brad”, said Daniel.

“I really put a lot of work into it, I’m glad you’re enjoying it” added Daniel while trying to hide his almost diabolic smile.

“You were doing really well right up to the end where something happened and you lost a lot of points” said Daniel.

“It’s really a shame!", “I thought you had it this time”, “well don’t worry and best luck next time”. “uh! I almost forgot, here! your $5”. Said Daniel pretending to sympathise with Brad.

“5 freaking dollars!, fucking crazy bitch!” shouted Brad all upset”, “she had to screw it all up in the end, didn’t she?” added Brad.

“I’m sure you’ll do better tomorrow” said Daniel encouragingly, “you almost had it today!”

“I’ve gotta run for practice, I don’t wanna be late today we have a big match tomorrow” said Brad still upset and while he was taking all the equipment off.

“I’ve uploaded your instructions for tomorrow in your mp3 like yesterday”, said Daniel.

“uh, yeah! thanks! that will help!” said Brad, and with that he grabbed his stuff and left with the mp3 already playing in his ears.

“Well, we are making very good progress” thought Daniel, “with today’s reinforcement I’ll have him longing for cock in no time.

After practice, Brad run towards the showers and picked an isolated and out of the way shower. He didn’t want to get hard in front of the guys and with all those hot soapy bodies around him that would be difficult to avoid and as he started to shower he wondered how the other guys managed to avoid sporting a woody in the showers. Maybe they do and he never noticed before he reasoned.

He dressed up quickly and made his way back home as fast as possible avoiding his best friend John and the others on his way out. He just didn’t feel like having some pussy tonight and he didn’t want his friends to see the playgirl magazines he just bought to re-decorate his room. They wouldn’t understand, he thought.

Daniel was in the living room again, playing with one of his electronic devices, when he saw Brad, he lifted his head and pointed to a package over the kitchen table.

“They just left that package for you” said Daniel portraying a total lack of curiosity.

“for me?", asked Brad. “Who sent it?” he asked again.

“dunno” responded Daniel. “Does it say anything on the package?” Daniel asked.

“no” replied Brad.

Brad opened the package and found a unlabeled dvd with one word printed on it. ‘solos’

“solos?” said Brad out loud.

“what the hell is that?” asked Brad.

“what is it?” asked Daniel pretending not knowing.

“It’s a dvd titled: ‘solos’", “Do you know what solos mean?” asked Brad

“no, no idea” replied Daniel trying his more sincere tone.

“Why don’t you put it on so we find out?” asked Daniel.

“I was going to re-decorate my room but I suppose that can wait, this shouldn’t take too long” and with that Brad inserted the dvd into the player. He and Daniel sat on the sofa and started watching.

Daniel was burning with anticipation this was the moment he was waiting for...almost there...

After the credits the camera focused on a hunky guy, with very well defined muscles all oiled up wearing nothing but a set of spandex shorts, flexing his muscles for the camera.

Before Brad could say anything, Daniel said: “Nice body, don’t you think Brad?", “it looks like one of those guys you were jerking off at, last night, in that playgirl magazine of yours”.

“he is really hot, no wonder they made you hard last night” Daniel added. “this guy is making me hard too” said Daniel while moving his gaze at Brad’s croach.

“he’s hot, isn’t he? asked Daniel.

At first, Brad was uncomfortable looking at this semi-naked guy with Daniel there but after a while he realised that Daniel was thinking like him. He too, knew how to appreciate a nice hot masculine body and he didn’t think that was gay either. It was just two guys admiring other guys physique, having something to aim at when going to the gym. There was nothing wrong with that. Brad thought.

After a few minutes of watching the guy flexing and showing off every part of his body, the model in the dvd, started to rub his cock over his spandex shorts and in a few seconds his erection became obvious through the fabric.

Daniel tried to lead by example, so he unzipped his pants and got out his now hard 7 inches cock and started to stroke it slowly.

“Do you mind if I stroke my cock a bit?” asked Daniel. “I haven’t had any pussy in a while and I need some relief and this guy is making me really hot” added Daniel.

“No, no, it’s alright” said Brad, “I don’t mind” he added mesmerised by Daniel’s hard cock.

“Go on, feel free to stroke yours too, don’t be shy, we are all guys here, nothing to be ashamed of” said Daniel encouragingly.

By now, Brad was also hard and Daniel was right, they were both guys, it was okay to jerk off together. The guy in the dvd was really hot and sexy. Any guy would get hard with him.

Daniel’s was very please when he saw Brad unzipping his pants and taking his 8 inches hard cock out and started stroking it.

“What I view”, thought Daniel, “straight jock Brad, jerking off with another guy looking at a video of a guy stripping and masturbating.", “who would have thought this was possible!”

“let’s see how far I can take this” Daniel wondered.

On the dvd, the guy had taken his shorts off and was now stroking his hard cock. Brad’s strokes increased in speed.

“Not yet, my boy”, “let’s enjoy this a little bit longer”, thought Daniel.

“Do you like my cock Brad?” asked Daniel without stopping his stroking.

“what?” replied Brad that was still staring at the guy on the dvd jerking off

“my cock” repeated Daniel, “what do you think?” he asked again.

“uh! you have a nice one!” said Brad approvingly as he changed from the tv to Daniel’s cock and he stared at it wishing he could touch it and feel it in his hand”.

“would you like to stroke it?” offered Daniel

“uh...no..” said Brad very unconvincingly. “That would be too gay” he added.

“Not at all!", exclaimed Daniel almost scared of losing Brad now, “so close and so far at the same time” he thought.

“it’s not gay at all. We are just two buddies looking at a hot video and jerking off”. “It’s not like we enjoy jerking each other off but it feels better when someone does it, instead of doing it yourself, doesn’t it?” said Daniel trying to manipulate Brad into stroking his cock.

“I’m not sure” said Brad with all his defences almost gone. He sure wished he could touch that gorgeous cock that Daniel was stroking but he sure wasn’t gonna do anything gay.

“It’ll be like having a girl jerking you off” said an insisting Daniel. “we are not gay, you know that!” said Daniel trying to reassure Brad.

“okay!” said Brad “but no sucking or anything like that, only stroking and quit talking that I’m missing the movie”.

And with that Daniel took Brad’s hand and put it on his now raging hard-on and without delay, grabbed Brad’s cock with his right hand and started to stroke it.

“At last!", Daniel thought. “I’m jerking Brad off!", “I’m a genius”

Daniel couldn’t contain his excitement any longer and after a few strokes he was on the verge of an orgasm. He increased the speed of his strokes on Brad’s cock as he stared at him in the eyes.

Brad was staring at Daniel’s cock, he couldn’t keep his eyes away of that good-looking cock and the feeling of having his hand around that delightful piece of meet was driving him crazy. He wouldn’t be able to hold it for much longer but didn’t want to be the first one to come, in case Daniel may think he was enjoying it too much, so when Daniel shot his load he just let go and a couple of seconds later he shot his in a very intense and fulfilling orgasm.

“It’s weird” he thought as he was cleaning up the mess he just created with all his spunk, but he didn’t usually have such intense orgasms when fucking some random girl and since he started jerking off at guys his orgasms got more intense. Brad dismissed it and thought that it probably was because it’s been a few days now without any pussy and that was the way his cock had to let him know that he needed some pussy! that was all!

Daniel had a big smile from ear to ear and seemed very pleased with himself. He stopped the dvd and told Brad he was going to bed now and he would see him in the morning.

Brad, took the dvd that Daniel had left over the coffee table and headed for his room. He unpacked the playgirl magazines he had bought and started to take the central posters out to stick them out on the walls after getting rid of some of the old posters of girls with big tits in sexy bikinis.

When he finished, he looked at the walls and it was pleased with the result. Apart from some old posters of girls in bikinis now he had at least one poster on each wall of a nice hot man in some sexy pose wearing either a speedo or briefs and showing off his bulge.

“Now it feels right”, Brad thought, and with that he went to bed.

* * *

Chapter 08—Trying the fag’s dildo

Daniel woke up very early in the morning remembering last night’s jerking off session with Brad. He went hard just remembering, “and this was only the beginning” he thought.

He tried to put yesterday’s memory away and concentrate on today’s tasks. Everything was going really well, he couldn’t screw up now.

As he sat in the living room in silence trying to concentrate about the tasks ahead he started to hear a rhythmic noise coming from Brad’s room.

“It can’t be!", Daniel thought, “he can’t make it so easy for me!” and with a big smile he went to investigate and through the gap of the door he could see Brad, laying down in bed, stroking his cock with his right hand and resting his head over his folded left arm.

“I can’t miss this opportunity” thought Daniel and with that he stepped into Brad’s room pretending to look for something.

“uh! sorry Brad”, “I thought you would be sleeping”, “I was looking for your playgirl magazine, I was thinking about having some relief but I see you had the same idea” said Daniel.

“I like what you did with the room” added Daniel approvingly. “That guy you’re looking at is really hot” added Daniel encouragingly.

“yeah”, said Brad resuming his stroking after the initial surprise.

“I like his perfect body” added Brad, “without mentioning the bulge in the guy’s brief that was attracting all of Brad’s attention at the moment”.

“yeah, I can see that” said Daniel whose cock was about to explode inside his pants... There he was, Brad the straight jock, jerking off to a playgirl model.

Daniel couldn’t help himself, he had to have Brad’s cock again, he wanted to repeat last night’s jerking off session with Brad, so he took his hard cock out of his pants and asked Brad whether he mind if he joined him”.

“No, sure, go ahead” said Brad. “I can stroke your cock for you if you want”, offered Brad.

“really?", “you don’t mind?” asked Daniel with surprise.

“It seems Brad is enjoying our jerking off sessions as much as I am” thought Daniel. “I can’t wait to take it to the next level” he thought to himself.

With that, Brad grabbed Daniel’s hard cock and began to stroke it slowly, enjoying the feeling of Daniels cock in his hand and also enjoying Daniel’s strokes on his now rock hard cock.

“It’s great having a room-mate like Daniel " thought Brad, “who also enjoys hot sexy men so we can help each other to jerk off when we need some relief.", “I’m glad he thinks this is not gay at all, otherwise we would be missing this incredible feeling”, “hmmm...”

They were both concentrated on each other’s cocks looking at their respective hands going up and down at increasing speed.

As before, Brad held back until Daniel came, he didn’t want Daniel to think he was enjoying jerking him off. He didn’t Daniel get the wrong impression about these jerking off sessions. There was nothing gay about these jerking off sessions, it was just some much needed relief, nothing else.

When Daniel came, he stood up and let all his load fall over Brad’s uncovered chest, he enjoyed seeing Brad all filled in cum. His cum!

When it was time for Brad to come he just unloaded on top of Daniels spunk. By the time they both finished, he was all covered in cum. Daniel cleaned off his cock, told Brad he would be waiting for him at the living-room and left the room. Brad had to go to the shower in order to clean up all that cum from his body.

When he finished showering, he dressed up and joined Daniel in the living room.

“So” said Daniel, “are you ready to get back to the virtual reality game?”

“can’t do” said Brad.

“why not? asked Daniel all worried.

“Today is the match against the ‘Vikings’, it’s the most important match of the year.” said Brad.

“but I can do it in the afternoon, right after the match” offered Brad tentatively.

“this is a job, Brad, you have to take it seriously” said Daniel pretending to be slightly upset.

“but I do, I do take it seriously”, “and I like it”, “I’m actually enjoying it” he added.

“I promise I’ll be back as soon as I can” said Brad.

“Okay, I suppose we can make an exception for one day”, “but make sure this doesn’t happen again, okay” said Daniel.

“We can’t have all the systems waiting for you, people have their lives and they can’t all be waiting for you” added Daniel.

“no, no, of course. It won’t happen again, I promise, this will be the last time” promised Brad, and with that he took his rucksack and left for the field.

“That’s going to come in handy” thought Daniel, “with the jerking off sessions I almost didn’t have any time to prepare today’s game and it’s time to take Brad to the next level” and a satisfying smile started to show on Daniel’s face as he was thinking that.

Brad didn’t have a very good day in the field, for some reason he couldn’t stop checking the other guy’s asses.

“It’s normal” he thought, “with these tight pants it’s hard not to notice them”, “besides this is just a phase, I only started checking them out recently, as soon as the novelty wears off in a couple of days everything will get back to normal, like with the other guys they don’t check each other’s asses as often...it’s just the novelty, it’s just that I am a late bloomer with checking other guys out, that’s all.” he justified to himself.

He couldn’t wait to get back home to get and try and get hold of the other key in the game. He couldn’t afford to lose that job, he needed the money and he was also starting to enjoy that virtual reality game... it was very realistic, it almost felt like the real world. He would have to do what it took in order to get that key and get back in the game. He promised himself he would do anything to get hold of that key.

As soon as the match ended, Brad had a quick shower and headed for the door where John stopped him and asked him where he was going with a rocket in his ass.

“uh, sorry John, it’s the virtual reality game, they are all waiting for me because of the game against the Vikings and I don’t wanna let them down” said Brad.

“Is it still as good as it seems?” “the game, I mean” asked John

“uh, yeah! even better!” Brad added emphatically, “it’s far better than anything you can imagine”

“I just can’t wait to start” said John with obvious envy.

“Can you ask Daniel when will I be able to get into the game?” asked John, “I can’t wait” he added.

“sure thing, I’ll ask him tonight” said Brad.

“You are not coming to the party tonight?” “we won to the Vikings!!” “we have to celebrate!” shouted John.

“Sorry, but I really can’t. I have to make up for all the time I lost today” said Brad very seriously.

“wow, you sure are taking this job seriously” said John with an eyebrow raised

“gotta go John!, see you tomorrow at practice” said Brad as he started to leave the locker-room.

“see you tomorrow! and don’t forget to ask Daniel about me!” shouted John from behind.

Brad made it back home as fast as he could. He couldn’t wait to start. He was a bit apprehensive about having to put the dildo on but he was pretty sure Daniel wouldn’t think that was Gay. Daniel knew he wasn’t gay and besides, the game required it, without it he would be kicked out of the game, this was his last chance and he couldn’t afford not to do it.

When he got to the dorm, Daniel was waiting for him.

“How was it?” asked Daniel

“What?” replied Brad.

“Football!,... the Vikings!” added Daniel

“uh, yeah, we won” replied Brad without any enthusiasm

“You don’t seem very enthusiastic about it, anyone would have thought that you lost with that face” said Daniel a little bit perplexed by Brad’s reaction.

“yeah, it’s just that I was thinking about the game” responded Brad.

“Good! it’s good that you take it seriously” said Daniel a bit surprised.

“Today I have an important mission and I can’t fail and...” Brad hesitated.

“and?” replied Daniel

“well, I’m going to need that dildo attachment you told me about the other day” said Brad sheepishly.

“sure, no problem” said Daniel with a smile. He sure liked making Brad asking for a dildo. He was savouring the moment. “Straight jock Brad asking for a dildo” he thought to himself. “Life doesn’t get better than this!” he thought

Daniel disappeared into his room and came back a few minutes later with the dildo device in his hand.

“Okay, pants off” said Daniel.

Brad seemed a bit reluctant at first so Daniel decided to ease him out, he already made him ask for a dildo, no point in pushing him!

“It’s Ok Brad, we’ve been jerking each other off, I think we are well passed the point to be shy about dropping your pants in front of me” said Daniel with a smile.

“right, right” said Brad as he was dropping his pants.

“it’s just that putting that thing up my ass seems a bit gay to me” said Brad pointing to the dildo Daniel was holding in one of his hands.

“Don’t worry about that, a lot of guys use dildos up their asses in order to get stronger orgasms”, “It’s very common” said Daniel reassuringly.

“Really?” asked Brad.

“I had no idea”, said Brad now relieved.

“here” said Daniel passing the dildo to Brad. “It’s all lubed up already” he added. “Just put it on and connect the rest of the equipment so we can go through the check list.

Daniel moved to the other side of a desk where Brad couldn’t see him touching himself, “Nothing like looking at Brad putting a dildo up his ass to get a good hard on in the afternoon”. Daniel thought with his little evil smile.

“Okay” said Daniel as he went with Brad over the check list.

“Ready to go” said Daniel as he switched on the game.

* * *

Chapter 09—An ass expanding adventure

As soon Daniel flipped the switch on the virtual world appeared in front of Brad’s eyes with all detail.

Dan was waiting for him at the entrance of a big building down-town.

“Okay” said Dan. “Today is your big day”, “this is gonna be a tough one”. “if only you were gay! this mission would be so much easier!” Dan added hiding his wicked smile.

“yeah, I know” agreed Brad.

“Shelby’s assistant is Dave” started Dan

“Big guy in every sense, 6 feet 4, almost 300 pounds of pure muscle, completely bold so it’ll be easy to spot.” was saying Dan

“his office is on the first floor” continued Dan

“Didn’t you say it was Shelby’s assistant?” interrupted Brad

“I thought you meant an assistant like a secretary or something like that”, “That beast you’re describing could kill me with a sneeze” said Brad all alarmed.

“right, that’s why you have to be very careful, and make sure he doesn’t suspect you’re here for the key” continued Dan.

“He will think you’re gay like him so make sure you bring your A-game today and pretend to be the best gay you can and do whatever it takes to get that key. got it?” said Dan.

“yeah” said Brad, “but what should I do if I can’t get hard? lately I’ve had a few problems getting hard when I was trying to fuck Tina and Marianne”, “I can’t even think of what would happen if this huge monster were to discover that I’m not really gay” said Brad all concerned.

“I don’t think that’ll be a problem” thought Dan but instead he said: “If you are like me, you probably like to admire a good guy’s body, right?” asked Dan

“yeah, sure” responded Brad, “who doesn’t?".

“That’s one of the good things about Dave. He has an amazing body, just look at him like when you were staring at the photo album on your first day at the club. You’ll get hard in no time.", “he’s got a really hot body, trust me” Dan added.

“For my sake I hope you’re right” said Brad apprehensively.

“I think it would have been good to have seen some gay porn before this mission so you would have known what to expect, but I suppose you’ll have to do that some other time in preparation for other possible missions” said Dan in a manipulative way.

“I’ll try after this mission” said Brad. “I wouldn’t wanna screw up in any other mission, getting a top score is much harder than I had anticipated and any help or training that can help me to achieve it is more than welcome” he added.

“Okay” said Dan, “remember, just like with Marianne, go there talk to Dave and try to seduce him. Make sure you both go to his office and when he’s not looking make a copy of the key”, “Do you still have the mould for the key?” asked Dan.

“Yes, I have it here” responded Brad.

“great! Good luck then! and as before, I’ll be waiting for you here downstairs by the main entrance” and with that Dan indicated Brad the way to the building.

Brad decided to take the stairs to the first floor and when he got there he found a big open space with a small reception, he asked about Dave and the guy in reception pointed to a corridor on the right. He followed it and when he was half way the corridor he found Dave.

God! was he huge!, Brad legs almost wobbled by the sheer size of the guy, but he didn’t allow that to scare him, Brad wad determined to succeed,. He smiled at him and started a casual conversation that soon grew into plain and simple flirting and a few minutes later like with Marianne they were both kissing and making out.

This was the first time Brad was kissing another guy and it felt wrong and weird but his mission was the most important thing so he put that thought out of his mind and concentrated on getting Dave hard.

As soon as they started kissing and making out the helmet started with the subliminal messages telling Brad how a wonderful feeling is to get a hard cock up your ass, how incredibly erotic it is and how intense your orgasms become with a hard cock in your ass” and accompanying the subliminal messages hundreds of vivid photos showing guys fucking each other in the ass focusing on the face of satisfaction of the guy at the receiving end”. The cock device didn’t wait to start stimulating Brad’s cock and in no time he was starting to feel the beginning of an erection.

Brad took Dave’s shirt off and couldn’t help but admire Dave’s physique, Dan was right, this guy really had a very hot body and he didn’t waste any time in putting his hands all over Dave’s torso. It felt great touching a hard body like that one, Dave looked better than some of the new posters in his room.

While Brad was kissing Dave’s abs slowly in a down line motion, approaching Dave’s crotch, he found himself fantasising about Dave’s cock, he reached out and put his hand over Dave’s cock. Everything in this guy was huge, he thought.

His mouth was watering waiting to get a taste of that huge member.

Dave wasn’t wasting any time either and was pleased to see Brad’s cock tenting out of his pants. In a quick motion, he took Brad’s pants off and directed Brad’s cock to his mouth. As soon as Brad felt the wet mouth around his cock, he unzziped Dave’s pants and devoured his cock eagerly. After a few minutes in a 69, Dave asked Brad whether he was ready for him.

“What do you mean?” asked Brad with a painful hard-on wanting to be relief.

“get on your fours” replied Dave as he took Brad in the air, turned him around and after putting some lube in his cock and Brad’s ass, started to push his cock into Brad’s ass. At first it was incredibly painful but Brad decided to endure whatever they threw at him, the mission was the most important thing, he had to succeed so he took it like a champ and a few minutes after the whole length of Dave’s cock was inside Brad and he started to relax and enjoy the experience.

Dave was fucking him hard but Brad was enjoying every bit of, despite of being on his four receiving Dave’s cock for more than 5 minutes he was still rock hard so he reached for Dave’s right and and led it up to his raging hard-on begging Dave to stroke his cock while he fucked his ass.

“You like it when I stroke your cock, uh faggot?” said Dave as he kept pushing his cock back and forth inside Brad’s ass.

“You like a big cock like mine inside your ass, you fucking queer” continued Dave

“C’mon! faggot!” “tell me how much you like it” demanded Dave

“oh! yeah Dave... I love being fucked in the ass!, fuck me harder! harder!” shouted Brad back at Dave.

This turned Dave on more than what he was and started to speed up his rhythm.

“C’mon faggot, tell me you love it!” shouted Dave

“Yes, please!” shouted Brad, “fuck my faggot ass”

That was all Dave needed, and with a couple of strong pushes he came inside Brad’s ass.

Feeling Dave cumming in his ass was more than what Brad’s cock could take and he also exploded into a pool of cum.

They both stay still for a few minutes on the floor until Dave fell asleep. Brad took that opportunity to stand up quietly, look for the key, which he found in one of the drawers, and made a copy.

“At last!” he thought. “mission accomplished” he thought as the pain in his ass was starting to subside.

He got dressed again and left Dave’s office slowly and quietly trying not to wake Dave up.

When he came out of the building

, he was showing off a big smile from ear to ear. He had the key!, he was still in the game!.

Dan congratulated him and confided on him that he wasn’t sure he could make it, it was a tough mission and he was really impressed with him.

This filled Brad with confidence and thought he really fancied his chances on the the next mission. Soon he was gonna make a full score he thought to himself.

Dan drove Brad back to the gang’s gym and took Brad to see Vincenzo, the boss, with the key.

“Fantastic!” congratulated Vincenzo

“I see your boy Dan here was right when he recommended you to me.” he continued

“This is a good start, and with this you have gained my trust, I think it’s time you start putting together your own crew” said Vincenzo.

“Perhaphs you should start with one trusted ally. There is a lot of competition with Donny’s gang and he’s taking all the good candidates. Besides, we have the hadicap that all our candidates have to be gay like yourself which makes it harder to reclute, we are always turning people down because they are not gay enough for us” Vincenzo continued

“But enough work for today, why don’t you go and relax in the sauna” “you really deserve it today” said Vincenzo.

Brad was feeling really good about himself now, he was still in the game and things were looking good. Perhaps he could enrole his friend John in his crew although he would have to think about how to sell John the fact he would be joining a gay gang, but he could think about that later and perhaps Dan could help him with that, he sure helped him a lot to pass as gay.

When he got to the locker room he had a quick look around to “check out the competition” and noticed that they were all wearing nice and sexy briefs and perhaps it was time to stop wearing trunks and switch to something a bit sexier.

He got undressed, wrapped a towel around his wait and made his way to the sauna. He was the first one in the sauna. He took a spot at the bottom and laid down, relaxing. A few minutes later a hunky guy entered the room fully naked without a towel.

“What a faggot!” Brad thought. “he shaved his cock!” but for some reason he couldn’t take his eyes away from the shaven cock and he couldn’t stop thinking about how would it feel to shave his off... the helmet was again pushing subliminal messages into his brain telling him how sexy he would look with a fully shaved cock and tens and tens of photos of fully shaven cocks flashed in front of his eyes. The cock device started to stimulate his cock again, very slightly and he started to feel like a tingling sensation on his cock by just looking at this other guy’s shaven cock.

After a few minutes of thinking about the guy’s cock he decided to introduce himself and asking about it. The guy’s name was Tony and was one of Vincenzo’s guys too.

Brad remember that all of Vincenzo’s guys have to think he’s gay or he’d get into a lot of trouble so he asked Tony about shaving his cock and as he did so he put his hand on Tony’s right thigh close to Tony’s cock. As Tony was explaining the process he moved about a few times making his cock brush against Brad’s hand which increased Brad’s hardening under the towel. Tony was getting half an erection as well and he asked Brad whether he would want him to shave his cock for him. Brad was surprised at first but after a few seconds decided to go for it so Tony stepped out of the sauna for a couple of minutes and returned with a shaving kit.

He extended some soap on Brad’s crotch making Brad’s cock to stir and with a shaving machine he started to shave Brad with his right hand, while with his left hand he was touching Brad’s soapy balls and now hard cock.

Now the helmet increased it’s load and flooded Brad’s brain with images of guys topping other guys and messages telling him how wonderfull it would be to cum inside other guy’s mouth. As Brad started to stroke his own cock the cock device went into full load.

“Poor faggot” thought Brad, “He thinks he’s gonna get me off by just caressing my balls”. “They just don’t get that I’m not gay like them”, “freaking queers!". He thought.

When the guy finished shaving him and was about to stroke his cock, Brad pushed Tony’s back against the floor and without any previous warning, he then put Tony’s knees to rest over his sholders, held Tony’s thighs with his hands and started pushing his cock hard against Tony’s ass.

Tony screamed in pain with the first two pushes but a few seconds later his ass had accomodated Brad’s cock and was enjoying Brad’s hard cock coming in and out if his ass.

“Who’s your daddy? faggot!” shouted Brad

“I’m gonna teach this faggot a lesson” he thought.

“C’mon you fucking queer, who’s your daddy? Brad asked again.

“You! you!” Tony responded in agony but sporting a good hard-on and really turned on by the experience.

Brad took Tony’s cock in his right hand and started stroking it franctically at the same time he increased the rhythm of his cock coming in and out of Tony’s ass.

It didn’t take Tony long for him to come in a big pool of cum and when it was Brad’s turn, he just took his cock out of Tony’s ass, shove it into Tony’s mouth and mouth fucked him until he came.

“Take it!” he said, “Take every drop of it” he shouted

And Tony did as he was asked. After that, Brad cleaned his cock with the towel that was now on the floor, threw it away and walked out making his way to the locker room again where he had all his close.

He was a bit surprised by what he just did but he reasoned that it was extremely important for everyone to think that he was gay so he did all that just to maintain the illusion that he was turned on by all that gay stuff. It’s been a few days without any pussy and he was starting to get horny with anything, he convinced himself. As soon as I get some pussy I’ll stopped getting hard around all these faggots he thought to himself, but for now is good, it helps me to keep the illusion.

A few seconds later, the virtual world disappeared in front of his eyes again. It was the end for today.