The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

I wrote this episode to explain a little bit better how the whole Virtual computer world works and what’s real and what’s not when the characters visit the virtual world.

This chapter helps with the storyline but there is no much sex in it, I’m afraid.

Some people who provided me with some useful feedback where wondering about how this relationship between the machine the virtual world and the real world worked.

This was my best attempt to explain it all, I hope you like it and if you don’t, don’t worry, it’s a very short chapter. :—)

Gayngsters

Chapter 11—Pulling John to the dark side

The following morning John was at the door 10 minutes before the agreed time.

“Morning guys” said John entering Daniel’s room.

“Hi John”, said Daniel and Brad at the same time.

“You were quite early today” remarked John.

“Yeah! I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about the game”, “I can’t wait to start, man!”

Daniel finished entering the some new details on the computer, stood up and walked towards John.

“So? do you understand how everything works? Has Brad explained it to you? Do you have any questions?” asked Daniel.

“yeah, yeah, Brad explained it to me but I still have a few questions though” said John apologetically.

“Fire away!” said Daniel reassuringly.

“well, Brad told me that within the game you can actually fuck girls” John started to explain

“yeah...so?” asked Daniel.

“Well I was wondering how does that work in the real world? I mean do you only come in your mind or do you actually come for real?”

Daniel smiled at the question and said:

“You come for real, of course that’s why the orgasm is stronger than the real one, you are connected to a device that goes into your cock and that device will reproduce whatever environment your cock is in.” Daniel started to explain.

“If you put your cock in girl’s mouth, you’ll feel the wetness of her mouth, if you put it in her pussy, you’ll feel a pussy and so on and so forth...”

As Daniel was saying that, Brad couldn’t avoid thinking about the time he fucked Tony in the sauna and how tight his ass felt and a nice warm feeling started to invade his cock so he moved to the other side of the desk where he could hide his growing hard-on from John.

“There also is a mouth piece that will allow you to feel anything that goes into your mouth.” added Brad thinking about his blow job to Sergei.

“Like when you eat something?” asked John

“yeah, right, exactly... like when you eat something” Brad said although he was thinking about the time he put Sergei’s cock in his mouth, on top of the massage table, surrounded by pictures of naked men”.

Brad realised in that moment that the mouth piece would extend or contract as much or as little as the object that he was putting into his mouth would require. When he was sucking Sergei’s cock he would swear he could feel Sergei’s hard cock in his mouth, going in and out. He would have sworn that he could even taste it.

He sent a quick glance a Daniel while remembering sucking his cock last night. Daniel’s cock was good he thought, but Sergei’s was better he decided, and then he realised he had being touching himself under the desk while thinking about Sergei’s cock so he stopped and decided to think of something else. It would be better to save himself for the game he decided and he if he had any spare time he could pay a visit to Sergei he thought bringing a smile to his face.

“There are other ‘attachments’ that may be required or not depending on your progress during the game but will talk about that when we have to cross that bridge.” Said Daniel.

“By the way, I just installed a folding screen to create two booths so you can both set up your equipments without worrying about anyone prying on you. I know you are both used to see each other naked in the showers and you are not gay or anything but this is required by my department when there are more than two volunteers.” said Daniel for Brad’s relief.

It sounded plausible but the reality was that Daniel didn’t want to embarrass Brad by having him to stick the dildo attachment in his ass in front of John, nor wanted to alienate John and scare him thinking he would have to put that thing on too. He would end up putting it on, of course, as Brad did, but he would be asking for it. Daniel smiled at the thought of getting John to ask him for a dildo. Another jock that will bite the dust, he thought as he smiled.

“Any more questions before we start?” asked Daniel.

“Just one more, the last one I promise” John said.

“Maaan! you look like one of those girls that sit at the front of the class and keep asking questions to the teachers”, “C’mon! let’s get on with it!” said Brad eager to start the game.

“Relax! it’s the last question” said John.

“It’s okay, John, go ahead, ask away” said Daniel encouragingly.

“How do you move and talk and...well, you know...fuck! when you are in the real world. Are we moving about and fucking the air here in this room?” asked John with curiosity.

“What!” “Are you afraid someone is gonna come, open the door and see you fucking that chair?” asked Brad that was getting a bit irritated with all the questions.

“What do you care!", he continued, “Just get on with the game and if you wanna fuck someone, just do it!", “how cares what it looks like from the outside!”

“No, no” intervened Daniel, “I think it’s a valid question”.

“It’s very simple, really” started John, “whatever happens in the world it only happens in your head, you move in your head, you have a conversation in your head but you do receive ‘external stimuli’", “sorry about that term, what I meant is that you do feel what happens around you thanks to the equipment and the different devices attached to you” he explained.

“So you can see people on your helmet and when you talk to them you can see them moving their mouths and you can hear them through the helmet but you don’t move your mouth, you think about what you wanna say and the helmet interprets your thoughts and your actions, the helmet reads your thoughts and knows what you want to do so he sends the instructions to the computer that in turn adapts to it and sends the graphics back to the helmet” John continued.

“Cut the crap, professor” said Brad visibly irritated, “and let’s get on with it, shall we?", “Otherwise we are gonna spend the whole morning chatting about helmets and computers and what have you”, “Just switch the dam thing on and let’s get on with it, there is money to be made!!” Brad said eager to start the game.

“okay, get into your respective booths and put your equipment on. Let me know as soon as you’re ready” John said.

“Ready” said Brad almost immediately. “I’ve been ready for more than half an hour” he added.

A few minutes later, a “ready” came from John’s booth, Daniel went through the check list and switched the machine on.

Chapter 12—Teaching John how to appreciate a hot hunky man

As soon as the virtual world flashed in front of their eyes, John let escape a “Wow” sound from his booth.

“This game is amazing” John thought, “I’ve never seen anything this realistic” “No wonder Brad is so hooked up with this game”.

A few seconds later Dan drew their attention from behind, they turned around and headed in his direction.

“Hi guys”, said Dan. “I have good and bad news” he started to explain.

“The bad news are that there are no more spots on Donny’s gang as he’s been recruiting recently and has now a full house”, “The good news though” he continued, “is that there is still a few spots available in Brad’s gang” he said with a mischievous smile.

“Although I’m not sure whether John would be interested on joining your gang, Brad” said Dan.

John was about to ask why wouldn’t he wanna join Brad’s gang, it seemed like the best thing to do, they could both play together against the other gang, but Brad answered before John could ask anything.

“I’ll take care of that, I’m sure that won’t be a problem” said Brad confidently sending Dan a conspiratorial look.

“Vincenzo asked you to get a trusted ally so I suppose John could be that person, if he is willing” said Dan

“Sure” responded John, “I wouldn’t mind ‘working’ for Brad” John said with a smile.

Dan turned to Brad and said: “You would have to...train him...before you can introduce him to your boss” , “you know what would happen if Vincenzo finds out he’s a fake” he added.

“Don’t worry” replied Brad, “I know what the stakes are”, “I’ll make sure he is...’ready’” before I take him to see the boss.

“Your call” said Dan with a smile.

John looked at both trying to guess what the hell they were talking about, but he was too busy admiring this new virtual world to worry about it.

“You have a double mission today so it’s good you brought some reinforcements” started to explain Dan.

“Do you remember Tina?, Donny’s girlfriend?", continued Dan, “Well, after failing to infiltrate Tina in your club they decided to change tactics and they are sending Layla, Tina’s younger sister to scout out your club”.

“Her cover is a hen’s night party, she’s the ‘bride-to-be’, “According to my sources she is a real hottie, big rack and big ass, you won’t be able to miss her”, “your mission would be to turn her so she would work for us instead of for Donny.", “My sources tell me that she doesn’t have a boyfriend so perhaps your boy John here could try to seduce her and become her boyfriend as that’s something you won’t be able to do yourself Brad after Tina’s fiasco”.

John wondered what that fiasco was but let it pass as he was really looking forward to fuck Layla! He smiled at the possibility of fucking a hot girl on his first game.

Before Dan started to explain Brad’s mission, he decided to get rid of John for now in case the mission would reveal any ‘gay’ detail. He didn’t want John to know just yet, he would have to break him in first, slowly, he thought.

“John” called Brad, “you can get going and get changed in the club”, “Tell Marco that you’re the new boy and I sent you, he’ll know what to do”, “I’ll meet you there and explain the details of how we are gonna do it once I finish with Dan”.

John wondered why they would be needing to make a plan, it was simple, he would go and talk to her, fuck her and then turn her. He had done it lots of times with the girls in campus, chatting them up and fucking them was second nature to him, but Brad had been playing this game for some time now so maybe he was missing something he thought.

Dan waited until John left before resuming.

“The second mission is to go and talk to a guy called Vince, he owes $5,000 to the gay gang from the last illegal poker game that your gang organised. You need to collect the money for Vincenzo and make sure he understands you’re with the gay gang and no other gang. Make sure to make that clear to him, okay?”

“Sure”, “no problem!” said Brad.

Normally he would have preferred going on a ‘pussy’ mission as he liked to think of them but as of late he wasn’t to bothered about getting some pussy, even in the real world.

“That’s good” he thought, “It means I am focus on my missions and I’m not getting distracted”.

“I can’t fail today” he continue to think, “I can feel it, today is gonna be my day”.

“Okay”, “Good luck” said Dan.

“Thanks” replied John as he was starting to make his way to the club.

When he got to the club John walked angrily towards him.

“What the fuck is this place?” he asked “and why do I have to wear a speedo like those faggots over there?” he asked visibly upset.

“relax, man!” said Brad.

“This is just a business”, “I need to make money in this virtual world and the more I make the more points I get.” he started to explain.

“And why didn’t you get a girls strip-club then? interrupted John

“Because they make half of the money I make with this place”, said Brad

“Look around you!", “The place is packed” “this place is a gold mine” continued Brad.

“relax!, Nobody is gonna force you to fuck any of those guys, right? asked Brad.

“No, I supposed not” responded John more calmly.

“Remember, this is my job”, resumed Brad, “I am not here to enjoy myself”, and as he was saying that the images of him getting fucked by Dave, sucking Sergei off, fucking Tony...they all flashed in his memory which brought a smile to his face.

“I try to enjoy myself as much as I can and so should you” he continued to explain, “but my focus is on making real money in the real world and for that I need to make many points in this game and now you need to make them as well because if you screw up, I’ll be losing points because of you so stay focus on your mission and don’t screw up!” said Brad with his index finger extended.

“Yeah, okay, sorry, but why do I have to put on a speedo?” “Can’t I just go and talk to Layla?” “I’m sure I can get her to drop her panties for me” said John with a wink.

“Yeah, right” Brad said, “a guy she meets in a boys strip club starts talking to her”.

“what do you think she’s gonna think about you, genius?” asked Brad.

“Right, right” responded John, “she would probably think I’m gay like all the other queers in this place jerking off at those faggots in speedos”

“Exactly!” continued Brad, “That’s why you have to pretend to be one of the guys, one of the dancers.”

“But aren’t they gay as well?” asked John

“Of course not, most of them are straight like you and me” lied Brad

“now, put the speedo on and ask Marco to teach you the basics, I’ve got to go to complete the other mission.” said Brad.

“Another pussy mission?” asked John with a wink.

“yeah, of course!, what else?” responded Brad, “I can’t get enough pussy in this game” although he was thinking about how John would look in his speedo, when he said it.

When John disappeared into the toilets, Brad made a gesture to Marco to approach.

“Yes boss?” asked Marco.

“I have an important job for you Marco”, started to explain Brad.

“I want you to teach the new guy the basics, he’s getting changed now but I told him to look for you when he’s ready” he continued.

“But when Layla’s hen night party arrives I want you to pretend that she paid you and him to perform a three some with the new guy and her, but don’t let her touch you or him.”

“House rules apply” said Marco, “looking but not touching. Nobody touches the dancers”.

“yeah, right” said Brad, “the house rules” he repeated hiding his surprise.

“Anyway”, continued Brad, “this is the important part!, I want you to make him come while you dance for him like you did with me on your first night”.

“yeah! that was hot!” said Marco, “I was hopping you would return the favour one day” said Marco with a sexy smile.

Brad looked down at Marco’s bulging cock and felt his own cock coming to action, looked around to make sure John wasn’t around and started to touch Marco’s cock over his speedo.

“You and I need to get a business meeting one day” replied Brad with a teasing smile.

As Marco’s cock was starting to harden, Brad detected John coming out of the toilet. He quickly removed his hand from Marco’s cock.

“You better tuck that snake of yours or you’re gonna scare the new boy” said Brad with a devious smile.

Brad turned around to hide his own cock that was already starting to show signs of demanding some attention. He left the club and stopped a cab that was passing by and gave him the address for Vince’s place.

When John found Marco he was re-positioning his cock within the speedo. “Gross” John thought but almost at the same time he started to feel like a buzz in his head.

That was the sound of his helmet kicking in for the first time.

Daniel from the controls and without missing a beat of what was going on thought it was time for John to learn to appreciate the masculine figure, “nothing like a good hot hard body to get your blood pumping” he thought.

As soon as the helmet started to work, hundreds of muscular and well defined semi-naked men flashed in front of his eyes at the same time that a continuous string of subliminal messages were reaching his brain telling him how beautiful the male body is and how hot it is to look at other guys bodies. How sexy it was to look at all those well defined muscles on the pictures flashing in front of his eyes. How perfectly normal it is to jerk off at hot sexy hunky men, everybody does. Most straight men rub one off every now and then by just looking at those beautiful hard bodies. There is nothing gay about it.

Dan just showed up right When Marco was climbing to the stage in order to show John the basic moves.

John was sitting at the back but he couldn’t quit staring at Marcos sexy body, there was something erotic about his body, he couldn’t quite point out what it was but he was starting to feel his cock reacting to Marco’s body moving sensually on the stage.

Marco had an Italian look, slightly tanned, dark hair, brown eyes and he was indeed an impressive specimen. Not only he had some impressive buffed up pecs and perfectly defined abs. His thighs and ass were a show in itself and if you could judge the size of his cock from what transpired through his speedo he would be the main feature in a circus show!.

While John was staring at Marco, Dan came from behind and started to talk to John casually.

“He looks really hot in that speedo, doesn’t him?” asked Dan

“I wouldn’t know” responded John without moving his eyes from Marco’s hard and tight ass moving sensually in a circular motion.

“I’m not into guys” John added.

“I’m not into guys either but this is the kind of guy I would jerk off at” encouraged Dan

“all that dancing is getting me hard” added Dan while looking with disappointment at John’s speedo.

John’s cock was started to harden a little bit but it wasn’t a big difference with the flaccid state, so Daniel from the controls cracked John’s helmet and cock device to the maximum.

Marco continued with his sexy moves and John seemed mesmerised by Marco’s body but his cock was reacting very slowly to all the stimulus.

“Look at those pecs of his,” Wouldn’t you like to caress them?” “wouldn’t you love to grab that tight hard ass of his?” Dan continued

“I think that a hard tight ass like that one beats any soft women’s ass any time, hands down” said Dan in a desperate move to get John hard.

“Don’t you like his tight hard ass, John?” asked Dan.

“yes..it’s hot” he finally admitted.

“It’s making you hot, isn’t it?” asked Dan.

“yeah” he responded as he started to touch himself.

It took John more than 10 minutes to get to something that qualifies as a hard-on. It was clear that John wasn’t as susceptible as Brad was so Daniel decided to leave the helmet working at maximum capacity and allowed the cock device to return to standby. He would try again later. Tough cookie he thought, but I’ll crack him in the end he said to himself with confidence.

Marco asked John to practice some of the moves and they stayed practising until the club open and people started to pour in.