The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayngsters

Chapter 04—Back into reality

“Wow” said Brad as he was taking the helmet off. “It feels so real!, it’s amazing!” he added.

“yeah, it’s pretty cool, isn’t it?” replied Daniel.

“I don’t know what you did in the game but I’m afraid you’ve got a very low score so I can only pay you $5 for the hour you played” said Daniel.

“yeah, I was doing really well but screw up right in the end and lost a lot of points” responded Brad.“But I think a have a way to get back to the top”. Responded Brad.

“From what I can read in the game outputs, we are gonna have to add a new piece to the virtual reality kit” said Daniel in a questioning tone.

“What piece?, you are not talking about the freaking dildo, are you?” asked Brad in a defiant tone.

“No, not at all, according to the reading you are gonna need a mouth piece as well” said Daniel hiding the fact that that mouth piece was an extendible mouth piece and although completely folded could go no farther than 1 inch inside your mouth, when completely extended it could grow inside your mouth to a total length of 8 inches. Daniel decided to omit this information, of course.

“uh! that’s alright then!", “I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do with that but if you need it just put it on, no problem” said Brad.

“Cool!” said Daniel

“and don’t worry about the dildo, I promise I won’t put it on until you ask me to” said Daniel with his best devilish smile. He couldn’t stop thinking that soon, if everything went according to plan, Brad would be begging him to add that piece of equipment.

“In your dreams” replied Brad.

“uh!, it’s almost time for practice” said Brad in a surprising tone. “time flies when you are in that virtual world”. “Gotta go to practice!, later!”

“Tomorrow morning at the same time, then?” asked Daniel.

“sure” replied Brad.

“I forgot to tell you” said Daniel, “I downloaded the instructions for tomorrow in your mp3 so you can listen to it on your way to practice, that way we can skip all that part tomorrow morning and go straight into the game” he added.

“yeah, cool thanks!, I’ll listen to it on my way to practice” and with that Brad left the room in a hurry. He put the headphones on and hit play on his mp3.

Little he knew that Daniel took this opportunity to reinforce the subliminal messages that had been bombarding Brad’s brain during the game in the virtual world. Now he would be listening to those messages time and time again on his way to practice. Not as effective as the helmet but he only needed a little bit of reinforcement, the heavy duty work had been done by the helmet while Brad was playing the game.

When Brad got to practice he was feeling a bit funny, for the first time in his life he was starting to look at the other guys under a different light, checking their shoulders, legs, even their asses! He convinced himself he was just checking who was in better shape, there was nothing gay about that. It’s perfectly normal checking other guys out.

After practice they all hit the showers and Brad couldn’t help to notice all those masculine and muscular bodies all around him in different states of undress. He got rid of his dirty cloths and headed for the shower. As he was soaping his body he couldn’t stop staring at the guys in the other showers with their muscular naked bodies all covered with soap.

“What am I doing?” he asked himself. “I am not gay!” but he couldn’t stop feeling the beginning of an erection. He tried to hide it and forced himself to think of something else. As soon as his cock went back to its normal flaccid state, he hurried out of the shower and dried off.

As he was getting dress, John walked towards him wearing only his briefs and asked Brad about the computer game.

Brad hadn’t noticed until then how handsome John was, no wonder all the girls were crazy about him as well but he just couldn’t stop staring at the bulge in John’s briefs.

“Brad!” repeated John, “hellooo! Earth to Brad!” he added.

“uh! yeah, sorry, what did you say?” asked brad.

“I was asking you about your new job, How was it? is it any good?” asked John.

“It’s truly impressive, the most realistic game I’ve every played. If feels so real, it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s not” responded Brad.

“and did you get to bone any chicks?", John asked. “How does it feel? is it like the real thing?”

“uhm...yeah, sure... like the real thing”, Brad said trying to hide his lie.

“One thing is for sure” Brad added, “the orgasms are far more intense than the real thing, although Daniel said I should be careful not to abuse that because it could become additive”.

“Really?” said a surprised John. “I can’t wait to start testing that game!” he added.

“I’m going out with Amanda and Wendy tonight. I told Wendy you would be coming. Man! that girl is crazy about you!” said John.

“can I count on you?” asked John

“sure. You wouldn’t believe how much I need some pussy today!”

After going out the four of them, Brad and Wendy ended in Brad’s room. Brad was determined to have some pussy today.

Daniel, on the other hand, was really eager to see whether all his work would start paying off or not. As soon as Brad and Wendy went into Brad’s room, he started listening carefully trying not to miss any detail of what was happening on the room next door.

They started making out for a while when Wendy reached out and grabbed Brad’s cock. Despite of all the making out, Brad’s cock was only half way hard. Wendy decided to impress Brad with his cock sucking tecnique. After a few minutes going at it, Brad’s cock got hard enough to fuck but for some reason, he just couldn’t get as hard as he normally would and it was requiring a considerable effort just to stay hard, so Brad decided to finish as quickly as possible in order to avoid the possibility of going soft before time.

Not without considerable effort, Brad managed to make Wendy come but he was unable to come himself. She wondered why all the girls thought he was so good in bed. She certainly wasn’t very impressed by that performance.

When they finished, Brad asked Wendy to leave because he had to get up early in the morning “to go to work”. The nerve this asshole has, she thought, she quickly dressed up and left the place in a hurry.

Brad was worried about what was happening to him. Usually he would go hard as a rock with just seeing a girl naked but now, not even after a pro blow-job he gets fully hard. As he was wondering about that he walked passed Daniel who was in the living room working on some weird device.

Daniel lifted his head and said, “Brad, they brought a package for you”.

“Who” asked Brad.

“It doesn’t say, I left it in your room” replied Daniel.

Brad went back to his room, took the package and open it with curiosity. For his surprise it was a playgirl magazine featuring a couple of hunky men only wearing briefs on the cover.

“What the fuck is this?", wondered Brad.

“Who sent me this shit?” he wondered.

As he was about to throw it into the bin he couldn’t avoid noticing the perfect 6 packs these two hotties were showing off and judging by what was in their briefs they looked well endowed too... without a second thought he opened the magazine and started to look at the photos...

“perfect bodies” he thought, “that’s what I’m aiming at”, “perhaps I should have a look at these pictures, it would give me something to aim at when I’m at the gym” he justified himself.

After a few seconds admiring the photos of these masculine perfect bodies he started to notice his cock tenting out.

“It must be from not coming after fucking Wendy, now I’m all horny and whatever thing I do I just get a woody”, “That bitch can’t get anyone hard and now she left me all horny” and as he was thinking that, he unzipped his pants and started to masturbate, at the same time he continued to admire the pictures in the magazine...

Daniel was now looking at Brad through the door gap, he couldn’t believe how well everything was going. Daniel’s cock was bursting from his trousers. Looking at Brad wanking at some pictures of semi-naked men in provocative poses was more than he could take. It took him only a few seconds to come.

Brad was taking his time with each of the photos, admiring their muscles and fantasing about the bulges in their briefs...and thinking about how erotic those pictures were...

By the time he got to the central pages, his rithm had increased to now maximum speed and without any previous warning he shot his load and as he was shotting his load, Daniel step into Brad’s room and pretended to be surprised by the scene in front of his eyes.

“what were you doing?” asked Daniel innocently.

“uhm, I was... I was just getting some relief, that bitch of Wendy was a waste of space in the sack” said Brad tentatevely.

“and you were looking at the pictures on that magazine while you jerked off?",asked Daniel

“What magazine is that?” Daniel prentended not to know.

“errmm... I think is called playgirl”, “I use it for the gym training”,“It helps to know what you’re aiming at” replied Brad.

“Playgirl, uh?, never heard of it”, “but the guys in it look pretty hot, don’t they?” said Daniel.

“I suppose” responded Brad.

“Perhaps you should change some of the posters in your room and put one of those pictures from that magazine”, “I bet all the girls that get into your room find it really intimidating with all those foxy girls hanging everywhere, they would probably like your room more if you put up a few posters like that one on the magazine.” “Besides if you are using it to know what you’re aiming at at the gym, you would be better off by having them hanging on your wall so you can see them when you wake up”, said Daniel in his now more often manipulative tone.

“yeah, right! that’s a good idea” said Brad with a smile.

“But don’t you think people may get the idea that I’m gay or something for having those posters in my room?” asked Brad.

“I don’t know why they would”, Daniel reassured him, “everyone likes a good-looking body and everyone knows how popular you’re with the girls”. “Nobody is gonna think your gay”.

“Besides” Daniel added, “I just saw you jerking off to some sexy men on a magazine and I don’t think you’re gay”. “It’s perfectly normal”. “Wendy didn’t manage to satisfy you so you obviously needed some relief and those guys in the magazine look pretty hot to me, I would probably do the same thing in your case”.

Brad seemed really reassured and pleased with Daniel’s response, he thanked Daniel and started to take the poster out of the central pages of the magazine. It was time to re-decorate his room he thought.

“See you tomorrow morning Brad” said Daniel.

“yeah, see you tomorrow” replied Brad.

* * *

Chapter 05—Level 02—Acquiring new tastes

“Morning Brad!, are you ready for another days work?” ask Daniel smiling.

“you sure are in a good mood today” replied Brad.

“Me? I wonder why” Daniel replied loudly and proudly.

“only if you knew” Daniel thought.

“I’m really looking forward to try something new today in the game” said Brad as he was putting the equipment on.

“You sure are gonna try something new today” Daniel thought while trying to suppress his laughter.

“don’t forget to put on the new mouth piece today” said Daniel.

“Ready to go?” asked Daniel

“yep” said Brad.

“okay, checklist...check, check, check... all systems go” and with that, Daniel switched the Virtual world on and Brad found himself outside his boys strip-club.

A few seconds later Dan (the virtual version of Daniel), came out from the club and said. “Quick Brad, get in the car, Donny is looking for you to kill you”, Tina told him about what happened yesterday and the boss gave him the green light for the hit."“I told you they don’t like gays in the gang”, “You need to join the gay gang before he finds you or you’re dead.” “Once they take you in, they’ll protect you.”

Brad wasted no time and jumped into the car while Dan drove off at full speed.

Noticing Brad’s concerning face Dan asked Brad not to worry about Donny, he would make sure Donny couldn’t find him.

“no” responded Brad,” it’s not that.”

“so what worries you then?” enquired Dan

“It’s this gay gang that I have to join...” said Brad sheepishly

Dan rose an eyebrow.

“It’s your only choice, if you want to leave the game just say so” replied Dan.

“no, no, it’s not that” said Brad

“so?” asked Dan

“I’m not gay! so how am I gonna prove to them that I am?” “I’m gonna fail any test they make me do!” said Brad almost shouting.

Dan couldn’t avoid bursting into laughter. “Don’t worry about that!. I’m sure we’ll think of something. That’s why I am here for, to help you out, remember?” “If you really wanna make it, you will” said Dan with confidence.

“Okay, here we are. It’s that red building in front of us. There is a gym on the second floor. Wait for me in reception, I’ll introduce you to the boss.” said Dan

Brad took the lift and did as requested. A few minutes later Dan joined him and said something to the receptionist, she made a phone call, Dan made a sign to Brad to wait there and went through a door that just buzzed. A few minutes later, he came back out and joined Brad in Reception.

“Okay, this is going to be easier than I thought” said Dan reassuringly.

Brad relaxed a bit after hearing that and asked. “So what will I have to do then?”

“You’ll go into the massage area, choose a masseur and enjoy the massage.” said Dan

“Make sure you are hard all the time and that you come in the end”, “they’ll be satisfied with that”, “and remember, the more convincing you are that you are gay the more points you’ll get”. Dan added.

“But how can I get hard with a guy touching me?, I’m not gay, I’m not going to get hard” said Brad in a worring tone.

“right, right...” said Dan as if pretending to look for a solution to the problem.

“I know...", he said suddenly

“do you remember yesterday with the photo album when you had to pick 8 candidates?” “this is going to be very similar”, “The room will have posters of naked men in sexy poses.” “Don’t think about the masseur”, “just look at the posters and concentrate on their sexy bodies, just like you did yesterday” said Dan

“You like sexy men, everybody does, don’t you?” asked Dan in a condescending tone.

“yeah, of course” replied Brad. “everybody does” he repeated.

“okay, off you go boy” “and remember, the more convincing you are the more points you’ll get” said Dan pointing to a door a the rear.

Brad made his way to the door and stepped into the massage area, there were 4 masseurs there waiting for a client. All wearing nothing but a speedo. As soon as Brad entered the room, the helmet started buzzing flooding Brad’s brain with images and subliminal messages. This time the images were all cocks, all hard, different shapes and sizes and the messages were telling Brad how beautiful they are and the wonderful feeling that must be to play with one.

Brad look at the 4 masseurs and hesitated...“wow” he thought, “they all have such hot bodies, they look like the guys from playgirl”. it’s hard to pick one.”

In the end he decided to pick the one with the biggest lump in his speedo. He was only wearing a tight red speedo. In part Brad chose him for curiosity about what he was hiding in that tight speedo of his and in part because he reasoned that a gay customer would have chosen the masseur with the biggest cock and he was pretending to be gay after all.

The masseur introduced himself as Sergei. He was a hunky muscular guy, blond, 6 foot 5 with huge arms. He guided Brad through a set of corridors until they reached an empty room with a massage table as the only piece of furniture and as Dan had told him earlier, the walls were decorated with different posters of men, all naked and sporting a hard-on.

Brad stared at one of posters admiring the guy’s physique but what was drawing his attention the most was his cock. He had never thought about other guy’s cock but now looking at this fine specimen he couldn’t do anything but admire it and he couldn’t help to notice his cock was starting to rise to the occasion.

Sergei gave Brad a towel and asked him to undress. Brad took his cloths off but couldn’t quit staring at that guy’s cock for some reason, by the time he wrapped the towel around his waste, his cock was starting to tent out and his erection was obvious through the towel.

“this is good” he thought. “This way they may think I am gay because I get hard in front of a guy wearing a speedo and not because of the sexy posters they have in the room”. “I may be able to pull this one off after all” he thought.

He laid down on the massage table and threw the towel to the floor.“it’s better not to hide the hard-on” he thought, “make sure they see it. They have to believe I’m gay”.

Sergei couldn’t help to notice Brad’s hard-on and after complimenting his cock asked Brad whether this was his first massage to what Brad replied afirmatively but without deviating his eyes from the poster with the naked guy posing with his hard cock.

Without more delay, Sergei started to spread the oil massage throughout Brad’s body at the same time that the helmet and the cock device started to increase their work load.

After a few minutes, Sergei’s cock started to bulge out and with each pass at Brad’s thighs, Sergei’s cock hardened a bit more. This didn’t escaped Brad’s attention who moved his eyes from the poster he was staring at to Sergei’s now tenting speedo. At this point the helmet and the cock device were working at maximum capacity.

Sergei brushed his hand against Brad’s cock a couple of times as if it were by chance and asked Brad whether he would like him to massage his cock as well.

Brad’s cock was hard as a rock by now, with all the stimulation from the cock device and with the huge hard-on Sergei was showing through his speedo, he couldn’t take it anymore. He needed some relief, besides Dan had told him he had to come in order to be accepted in the gang and the more convincing he is the more points he’ll make. So he made an afirmative gesture to Sergei who didn’t lose any time and grabbing Brad’s cock and started jerking him off, for a few seconds, then he moved in such a way that left his tenting speedo a the height of Brad’s mouth.

Brad’s mouth was now watering at the sight of that monster bulging out of that tight speedo and he reasoned that he would get more points if he showed some initiative. They would certainly believe he is gay if he were to suck on Sergei’s cock and he needed to make as many points as possible so without a second thought he took Sergei’s speedo off and freed Sergei’s cock from it’s imprisonment and with his right hand he grabbed the hard cock in front of his eyes and started jerking Sergei off, first tentatively and slowly but soon he was jerking Sergei like a pro.

Sergei looked down at Brad and smiled approvingly, took Brad’s cock with one hand and started sucking on it. Brad decided to imitate him and after getting Sergei on top of the massage table, grabbed his cock and started sucking it making both a perfect 69.

The feeling of having Sergei’s big cock in his mouth plus feeling the wetness of Sergei’s mouth on his cock drove Brad to the edge and it only took Brad a few seconds to come with a very intense orgasm, more intense than in his two previous experiences and Sergei followed him a few seconds later.

Sergei shot a good load into Brad’s mouth and at first Brad didn’t know how to react with all that sperm in his mouth but decided against spitting it out in order to maintain the appeareance of being gay, so he swallowed it with a smile and pretended to love every bit of it.

Sergei stood up, put his speedo back on and started to clean up and pack his stuff, as Brad was about to leave the room, Sergei smiled at him and in a seductive voice told him he was looking forward to his next session.

“dream on, you faggot” Brad thought to himself, but as he was leaving the room he couldn’t avoid having a last glance at Sergei’s member still tenting out in his speedo.

He was pleased with himself he managed to pretend really well, he thought. He made his way back to the reception area were he had left Dan. A couple of minutes later Dan made him a gesture to join him through one of the doors in the main area.

The door had a sign saying “Director”. Dan met him at the door and congratulated him.

“You got full score this time” Dan said “I told you, you would do well, didn’t I?", “Well done!” he added.

“Yeah, it was easier than I thought” admited Brad

“Well, the boss was very impressed with you and has accepted you in the gang”, said Dan

“Okay, now you are about to meet the boss and he’s going to send you on a mission, don’t screw this one up, this is your chance to get maximum points before end of this gaming session.” warned Dan.

* * *

Chapter 06—Creating the need for the missing piece of equipment

“Brad, this is Vincenzo”, “your new boss”. Said Dan

“Mr Vincenzo” “this is the man I was telling you about” continued Dan. “Fully committed and totally reliable”, said Dan.

“and he is as gay as someone can be”, added Dan.

“Isn’t that true? Brad”, asked Dan

“yes, I am gay” said Brad shyly.

“It feels good to say it out loud, doesn’t it?” said Vincenzo. “with pride!", “C’mon, say it again, with more energy this time” said Vincenzo.

“I’m gay!” shouted Brad.

“Are you a faggot?” asked Vincenzo

“yes Sir!, I am a faggot and I love it!” repeated Brad in a loud voice.

“Good boy!” said Vincenzo. “we may make something out of you after all” he added condescendingly.

“For now, you’ll have to prove your alliance to us”, “I need you to prove to me you are done with your previous gang” said Vincenzo.

“Your boy Dan will explain the details to you”, “and don’t come back empty handed if you know what’s good for you” added Vincenzo.

Dan gestured Brad to follow him outside Vincenzo’s office and started to explain to Brad what he was supposed to do.

“Today is your lucky day, Brad” started Dan, “you have a pretty good chance to make top scores today”

Brad lighted up to the sound of that. At last! all the sacrifices he had to endure in order to get a shot to make a maximum score. This was his chance and he wasn’t gonna let that slip away like before.

“Vincenzo wants to know where your ex-gang is going to host the next illegal poker game and there are only two keys that open the safe containing the location of the next venue”, explained Dan

“your mission is to make a copy of one of the keys using this mould” said Dan while handing over a small flexible mould.

“It doesn’t matter which key you get but if you wanna get maximum points with this mission you must make sure nobody finds out about your mission” continued Dan.

“got it?” asked Dan.

“got it” responded Brad.

“so, where are the keys?” asked Brad.

“One of them is with Donny’s secretary, Marianne” started Dan

“Donny?, Tina’s Donny? the Donny that was trying to kill me?” asked Brad

“That Donny!” responded Dan

“That would be a sweet revenge, wouldn’t it?” You bone Marianne, and when she is not looking, you go and make a copy of the key” added Dan.

“The other key is a bit more difficult to get for someone like you who isn’t gay” said Dan hiding a smile.

“how’s that?” enquired Brad with curiosity.

“the other key is with Shelby’s personal assistant”, said Dan

“Shelby is one of Donny’s gang Madams” started to explain Dan

“and it’s a well known fact that her personal assistant is gay so you would have to seduce him and make a copy of the key when he wasn’t looking” continued Dan

“but unfortunately in order to complete that mission you would have to add the dildo piece to your equipment, which you said you didn’t want, so let’s forget about that key and concentrate on the other one, right? said Dan.

“This is your chance to get some pussy again” said Dan, “I know you were really looking forward to bone some girls in the game, well, now is your chance” said Dan devilishly.

And with that, they both left Vincenzo’s gym and drove to Donny’s office.

“Donny won’t be back in the office today, he went to spend the day with Tina so take your time and get it right. Failure is not an option, okay?” said Dan

“yes, don’t worry, I won’t fail” said Brad reassuringly

“Donny’s office is on the third floor and you can’t miss Marianne, she’s the blond with the big rack” said Dan with a wink.

“I’ll be waiting for you in the car” said Dan, “take your time”

With that, Brad got off the car and entered the building, took the lift to the third floor and scanned the office looking for Marianne.

He asked the receptionist where Marianne was and she lifted her head from the computer, pointed to the end of the corridor and went back to her computer.

Brad followed the corridor until he found Marianne. Unmissable!. She was a bombshell, would have made the cover of any men’s magazine.

He put his best smile on and went to talk to her. Marianne was quite a hot girl in every sense and 5 minutes later they were both in Marianne’s office snogging and making out.

As soon as they both stepped into Marianne’s office, the helmet went into action again, sending subliminal messages telling Brad how nasty pussies are and how much better cocks are, sending photos of nasty old pussies to Brad. The cock device wasn’t idle either, it was also working hard trying to constrain the blood flow into Brad’s penis, preventing him from getting hard.

After a few minutes, Marianne reached for Brad’s cock and for her disappointment she found a completely flaccid member but she didn’t allowed herself to be disappointed by that, she knew she was a good cock sucker and could revive a dead body with one of her famous blow jobs if she wanted, so she keeled down in front of Brad’s cock and stuck Brad’s flaccid member into her mouth starting to suck on him expertly.

After a couple of minutes of enduring this expert cock sucking, Brad realised he wasn’t getting hard for some reason, he couldn’t understand why though. There he was, with a hot girl sucking his cock like a porn star, and his cock was completely numbed, he couldn’t feel a thing!. He had to do something quick before she would notice so he decided to think about the last time he got hard and remembered Sergei’s cock trying to burst out of his red tight speedo.

The memory of that hard member tenting out in Sergei’s speedo brought some life into his own cock, Marianne encoraged by this, started to suck harder so Brad started to remember what it was like to touch Sergei’s cock and put it in his mouth and a few seconds later he got hard as a rock.

He rationalised his hard-on by thinking that there wasn’t anything gay in getting hard thinking about Sergei’s cock, Sergei had an amazing cock, and a very hot sexy masculine body and anyone would get hard thinking of his cock.

Marianne was pleased with the results from her blow-job, now it was time to get some fun herself so she stood up, took her panties off and made Brad to kneel down in front of her pussy and brought Brad’s face against her pussy.

“eeww...nasty!” thought Brad, but he wasn’t going to back down now, he needed that key so he started stimulating Mariannes clit but a few seconds later his cock went back to its flaccid state, Marianne pushed Brad away with an angry gesture.

“what’s the matter?", “are you gay or something?” asked Marianne in an angry tone.

“of course not!” replied Brad defensively, “it’s just that I’ve been having lots of sex lately” responded Brad tentatively.

“Let’s see about that!” replied a doubtful Marianne, and with that she open one of the drawers in her desk and got a magazine from the drawer with a naked guy in a sexy pose on the magazine cover.

She open the magazine and asked Brad to look at the photos.

“they are really hot” she said, “aren’t they?” and as she was saying it, Marianne grabbed Brad’s flaccid cock and started to jerk him off, first slowly.

“they are alright I suppose” responded Brad trying to hide his excitement with the hot bodies fully exposed on the magazine that he was looking at.

“look at those sexy bodies”, said Marianne in an hypnotic voice , “so hard and masculine, it makes you wanna touch them, don’t they?” asked Marianne as she accelerated the rithm of her hand.

Brad started imagining himself touching those perfect abs and asses. touching their cocks through the fabric of their briefs, feeling them getting hard with his touch. His own member was now painfully hard and Mariannes hand was bringing him to the edge.

“Look at their beautiful hard cocks” continued Marianne, still with her hypnotic voice. “I bet you would love to touch their hard cocks and jerk them off as I’m jerking you off, wouldn’t you?”

Brad was mesmerised by their cocks, so big and so hard...

“wouldn’t you my little faggot?” said Marianne trying to get a response from Brad. “Respond if you want me to continue...”

“wouldn’t you like to touch their beautiful hard cocks?” and with that she increased the speed of her hand bringing Brad to the verge of an orgasm.

“yes! yes!” shouted Brad as he was coming again with a very intense orgasm.

“I knew it!” said Marianne, “you fucking faggot!” she shouted.

“What?” asked Brad all perplexed

“you are gay!” she shouted, “you are one of the guys from that gay gang, aren’t you?” “You are here for the key!” she said defiantly.

“no, I’m not gay!” said Brad defensively “and I don’t know what key you are talking about” “I just came because you were jerking me off” he added all upset.

“Get out of here before I call security!” Marianne said.

“I’m gonna tell Donny about this!", “and now get out of here you fucking faggot!!” she shouted again

There was no time to argue, the security goons were on their way and there was no time to stick around so Brad run off and made his way out of the building through the emergency exit. Dan was waiting for him where they had agreed.

As soon as Brad got into the car he told Dan to drive off and pointed at the goons that were running after him.

As they drove off Dan asked: “What the hell happened?", “I thought this was a piece of cake?", “What happened up there?”

“Fucking crazy bitch!” shouted Brad. “She was jerking me off and out of the blue started calling me faggot for no reason!” said Brad in a very angry tone.

“Whaaat?",“she thought you were gay?” asked Dan

“crazy!, isn’t it?” responded Brad.

“yeah... why would she come up with something like that?” said Dan hiding a big smile.

“That’s not the worst part” added Brad, “she said she was gonna tell Donny I was with the gay gang and was after the key”. said Brad in a defeated tone.

“all that work and in the last minute I lose all the points because of a crazy cunt” complained Brad.

“It’s just not fair” he added.

“That’s bad” said Dan. “Shit! now your only way is by getting the other key”, “damm! you were so close!” said Dan.

“But I can understand if you want to leave the game now”, “you have to be a real man to be able to take a dildo up your ass and don’t feel gay about it” Dan said in his best manipulative tone.

“Most people would prefer to give up the $100/hour than taking a dildo up their asses for an hour”, said Dan

“everyone will understand if you give up your spot for John now, he is really looking forward to play the game and make some real money” added Dan trying to appeal to Brad’s competitiveness.

“I’m not giving up!” shouted Brad after thinking about it. “I need the money!” , “and I know I can make it!” “I was so close!... twice!", “I’ll get that faggot thing up my ass in the next game.” said an adamant Brad.

Dan smiled and thought to himself, “he is so easy to manipulate, I’m even starting to feel guilty about it!”

“I’m glad to hear that!", “at least, despite of your low score you can find comfort in the fact that your gaming time is helping with the research at the psychology department” said Dan apologetically and laughing internally.