The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Future for Hope

MC, FF, FD, DS, IN

Frustrated, A teenage girl takes control of her future and... her mother!

Chapter 2

The next morning finds Hope face down in her bed, both hands between her legs, the covers, as usual, kicked and pushed down until they are bunched up around her feet as she enjoys another orgasm. This one even more satisfying than the one from last night’s shower. She rolls over, keeping one hand buried between her legs, as she slides the other under her pillow lifting her head. She lays there with a smile on her face as she continues to rub her fingers against her slit, the specific memory that is the source of her newfound relief and happiness still playing out so very vividly in her mind. She remembers it like it was yesterday. She was ffiiiiff... teen?, it was late and she was still awake, so she decided to go downstairs and grab a coke and maybe some ice cream out of the fridge. She was at the top of the stairs when she noticed them. Her parents were doing something she wouldn’t have believed if she hadn’t seen it herself. Hell, she HAD seen it herself and still didn’t want to believe it! Well, yes, of course, by this time, her dad had had the “talk” with her and now, obviously, she knew the basics (and admittedly much more) firsthand.

But that was a far cry from what she was seeing play out right in front of her eyes now. Her mother was naked, or, well, damn near naked... and on her knees at her dad’s feet! She was... kneeling before him? She was sitting there, her ass on her ankles with her hands on her knees, her head bowed. All she had on was a very skimpy pair of black lace panties and a... a... is that a... collar around her neck? Oh, Hell no!! Not only was her mom wearing a collar around her neck, but the collar was hooked to a... a chain? No, not a chain, it was... oh right, it was a leash, duh, and her dad was holding the lead?!

What... the... FUCK!?! she’d thought at the time. Well, I guess, if you’re going to role play, might as well go all out. Hope thought as she ducked down from where she was standing at the top of the stairs, now laying prone on her stomach, watching them thru the railing, almost transfixed. She could hear her mother talking. She was calling her dad... master? She bowed down and started kissing his feet? Uhh, Eeeewww... nnooot my thing, but whatever works for them, I... guess. she had thought. She laid there watching as her dad suddenly reached down and grabbed her mom by the hair. Ok..., uuhh... ouch! Now THAT’S definitely not my thing!

But, what caused Hope to almost scream, jump up and run was when her father pulled the towel off his lap and Hope had seen... IT!! His dick. Her father’s... dick. OH! Ugh! OK.., now THAT is definitely not my thing!! Even if I didn’t absolutely prefer girls, that is NOT an image I want in my head. Thank you for that, dear parents. Shit. Wonder what you two would think if you knew your sweet, little girl was a lesbian? Then, apparently, since that wasn’t enough, (she was still watching, after all), she laid there and listened to her mother as she begged her master to allow his slave to pleasure him. Then, as she watched, her mother moved into position, reached up and took it in her hands. Looking up at her master, she kissed the head of his dick, smiling at him as she lovingly kissed then flicked the tip with her tongue, kissed her way down both sides of the shaft before sliding it into her mouth. Her head moving up and down slowly at first, then picking up speed. Her dad had his hand on the top of her head controlling her pace. She laid there at the top of the stairs and watched, completely transfixed, while her nearly naked, collared mother sucked off her dad. When she suddenly locked eyes with her dad, it took her brain a long minute to catch up and register that her dad had seen her. Oh God, he was looking right at her! THAT was when she jumped up, ran back to her room, slammed the door shut, dove into her bed and pulled the covers over her head!

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep!” she told herself, praying that he didn’t follow her up.

The next morning was the single... most awkward day... of her life! Her dad had knocked on her door, wanting to talk to her. She sat on the edge of her bed, staring at her hands while he sat in the chair facing her. She sat there silently staring at her feet..., well, hell, what would you do...?, wishing she could just fast forward to the end, while he explained that her mother was a naturally VERY submissive and subservient woman. That she wanted..., no... needed, to be completely controlled and totally dominated. That until Hope was old enough to notice things, forcing them to be much more subtle about it, her mother had been her father’s absolutely obedient personal slave. It wasn’t simply role play or foreplay, it was the way they lived their lives. They lived a very clear and well defined D/s lifestyle. As she found out later, they lived what was called a “Total Power Exchange” lifestyle. While she, obviously, wasn’t literally his property, she needed him to make every decision for her. What clothes she wore, right down to the color of her panties (when she wore them), what they watched on T V, the music in the car, where they went, what they did, absolutely every how, when, where and what of her existence. Restaurants, movies, grocery shopping, everything and anything! She simply served and obeyed her Master! Her mom truly believed down to her core that she was born a slave and she lived her life that way. She had always been so desperate to serve and obey!

“You have to understand Hope”, her father had said, “Your mom isn’t some kind of cheap slut. She didn’t go around throwing herself at the feet of every guy she met. She explained to me that she was looking for her Master. She was looking for the ONE man that she belonged to. She knew from an early age that she already belonged to him, she just had to find him. She told me that it was something she felt she would know the moment they met. I didn’t have a clue about any of this until our... ffoouurrrth..., no... fifth date, I think. That was when she dropped the bomb on me, as it were! She explained it all to me. Told me she couldn’t wait any longer. She had to explain to me how she saw herself. Once she knew I understood, she offered herself to me. She had to make certain I understood how strongly she felt about this. She told me that she knew the moment we met that I was her one, true owner, lord and Master and that she was my slave. She asked me if this was something I had ever considered and could I live this way? We talked all night.

“Obviously, to say I was freaked out would be a hell of an understatement! I went home and thought hard about it for days before seeing her again, Hope. Long story short—I now had my own very beautiful, sexy, obedient, personal slave and seven months later we were married. Obviously, after you were born we had to slowly adjust how we did things as you grew up and got older.”

After she and her dad had talked, several things made a lot more sense to her. Things like why her parents had never argued! Why her dad was the one to talk to her about sex. Yeah, that wasn’t awkward... at all! Thank you for that by the way, daddy dearest! It did seem rather strange to her though, looking back on it now, almost hypocritical really, that her dad had always made such an effort to make certain that Hope would be a strong, self-confident, intelligent, and independent woman...

Hope lay there staring at her bedroom ceiling, torn between the two powerful emotions going thru her mind at that moment. The memory of that night making her think about her dad. Made her remember how much she loved and missed him. Made her remember the tragedy of that fucking plane crash that killed him only two weeks after that very conversation, now a little over three years ago.

The other emotion, however, is realization. Actually, realization and joy. Joy as she stops to realize that her mother... thinks of herself as a natural born slave. A slave that has been without her master for over three years! Oh God. This... this is crazy! No, this is absolutely, fucking insane! Would it work? Could it work? Can I actually go thru with it? What if it doesn’t work? Would she throw me out of the house? Cut me off from everything? But..., fuck me, what if it does work? What... what if I’m right? Hope continued to lay there for several more minutes as she mentally wrestled with herself. Finally, her decision made, Hope climbs out of bed, showers, changes into her favorite pair of panties, a very skimpy, very bright pink thong. She then grabs the one t-shirt she knows her mother truly hates. She takes a minute to look at herself in the tall, heavy standing floor mirror she keeps in the corner of her bedroom.

“Hmph. I still don’t see what her problem is. After all, It’s just a t-shirt. A plain, black t-shirt. So what if it says ‘Eat Me!’ in very large, inch thick, pink letters? OK, Yes mom, you’re right, you can see my ass when I wear this ‘outfit’, but, so what? I only wear it in the house and on the weekends when it’s just you and me. It isn’t like anyone else has ever actually seen me like this! All right, fine, yes, I admit it. Kalli has seen me like this, but Kalli is my girl, my baby. She loves seeing me in this.”

Kalli, obviously, being Kallista Grant. Hope’s best friend, still secret girlfriend and the love of her life. While their families have known each other since before the girls were even born, no one knows the truth about the nature of Kalli and Hope’s real relationship.

She stands there for one, last, long minute. “You hate it when I come down stairs ‘half-dressed’ and ‘showing my ass’ when I wear this? You hate this shirt? Fine, let’s just see who gets the last word this morning!” Hope Valenti takes another deep breathe, turns on her heels, and heads for the kitchen, her mother, and her fate...