The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Future for Hope

MC, FF, FD, DS, IN

Frustrated, A teenage girl takes control of her future and... her mother!

Chapter 1

“...Bitch...!!!”

Hope Valenti stomped into her bedroom, slamming the door closed behind her. She grabbed one of the two dozen or so pillows of seemingly every size, shape and color possible stacked at the head of her bed, sat down, took a deep breathe and began a feeble attempt to... choke the fucking life out of it!! Her father had tried (and failed) a thousand times to teach her to control her temper. The five foot four inch, one hundred and fifteen pound, 18 year old girl with the deep bronze tan, long, jet black hair, devil’s own blue eyes, and impressive 34D breasts had just had and lost ANOTHER argument with her mother about the two point five Billion dollar trust fund her grandmother had set up for her. Her ridiculous share of the insane fortune her Old World European family has amassed since their humble beginnings in Florence, Italy well over five hundred years ago!! A family history of which she has only been reminded of a scarce... million times!

“Goddamn it! It isn’t fair. Why the hell did you have to put so many conditions on it, Grannz? It’s MY money, isn’t it? Turning eighteen and graduating high school before I get my hands on the first installment of twenty five “prove-you-can-handle-it” million I can understand, I... guess. But why do I have to have at least a Bachelor’s degree or turn twenty five before I get all of it? Tell me that!? I mean... Damn!! It isn’t like I’m going to go nuts and just blow thru and waste it. Two and a half Billion fucking dollars!?! God, I couldn’t go broke if I tried!!”

Taking another deep breath, Hope looks at the pillow in her hands, manages a laugh, and gently puts it back with the others. “At least YOU know not to mess with me!” She then stands up, walks over to her nightstand, sits down and looks at herself in her mirror. “All right, calm down and think about it, Hope. Like dad said, there is always a way to accomplish your goal as long as you don’t stop. So, what is my goal and what are the obstacles?” Grabbing one of the nearly half dozen ever present hairbrushes laying on the nightstand to her left next to her cell phone and the jewelry box that holds most of her rings and necklaces, she begins running it thru her long hair as she thinks things out. A habit she got into as a kid. “My goal is simple. I want full access to and total control over ALL of my money and I want it now!!”

The obstacles are... first, the conditions Grannz put on the money, and the second obstacle is... my dear mother! The conditions are very specific and legally binding. As is the fact that mom has full authority over the money until I turn twenty five or get my Bachelor’s degree. Hope looks into her mirror and laughs as she imagines that she can literally see the ‘gears turning’ in her mind. She breathes deep as she continues...

“Hmm, let’s see. Fortunately, you left the choice of what my degree major had to be open to me. Thank you for that much at least, Grannz. So, I could just figure out some easy degree to get for now. I get my degree and I get my money at twenty two or so. Well, twenty two is better than twenty five! But, that’s still four fucking years from now! DDaaammmiiittt, Grannz!!” Frustrated, Hope throws her hairbrush across her large bedroom. Watching it land in the doorframe of her bathroom, and realizing that she now has to go get it, Hope moves to stand up. Catching herself, she laughs when she turns her head and sees the other brushes only inches away. “Way to pay attention, Miss Valenti.” Picking up a different brush, she turns back to her mirror and starts running the brush thru her hair even as thoughts start running thru her mind again.

“OK, so let’s see. Mom has full authority over the account holding my money. Ssooo, if I think about it, that means that the conditions aren’t actually the obstacle. I just have to get thru my mother. Bad news..., my dear, sweet, loving mother is being a stubborn, over-protective, judgmental... bitch!”

Mimicking her mother: “Oh Hope. Don’t you understand? I just love and care about you so much. I am trying to make certain you truly understand how much money this is and how to handle it. You have grown up incredibly rich, comfortable and protected. Even as rich as our family is, your father and I have tried to keep you in the ‘real world.’ We have tried to teach you how to live with this level of wealth when you are on your own and responsible for it. You HAVE to understand what you are doing with it, because if you don’t, believe me, it will disappear faster than you can imagine! You have to know how to deal with people. How to tell the good from the bad, because they will always be trying to take it from you!”

Taking a moment to switch the brush to her other hand, Hope resumes her internal dialogue. I think by now I am fully aware of how much money this is. Our family has been so rich for so long that just managing the money has become the sole ‘family business.’ God, I mean, c’mon, between Grannz, dad and mom, I’ve been raised and trained to both appreciate and handle A LOT of money. Hello...!!, I understand how all of this stuff works. I know all about the lawyers, the bankers, the financial advisors, even the damn fund managers. I understand taxes, market risk and capital preservation. I know the difference between common and preferred stocks, bonds vs. bank cds, mutual funds and private hedge funds, etc... FFffuuuccckkkk, Give me some credit mom, I’m not an idiot!

Hope sets the brush back on her nightstand, stands up and walks into the bathroom that was built as part of her very large bedroom. She picks up the hairbrush she tossed earlier from where it landed and sets it on the bathroom counter before stripping off her blouse, cut off jean shorts, and the matching dark red lace bra and hipster panties. Once in the shower, Hope stands under the water with her arms raised above her head, she leans forward with her forearms flat against the tile. She stands under water hot enough to make most people pause. The heat just the way she loves it with the steam quickly filling even her large bathroom. Lost in thought, she just stands there with her head down as the water hits the back of her neck and runs over her shoulders where it splits into two separate streams, one running down her back and over her head-turning, tight, little ass, the other running around her neck, down the front of her body, running off of and between her large breasts and down her stomach. The two streams reuniting between her legs, warming her clean shaven pussy and giving her a welcome bit of relief. One she happily prolongs and amplifies when she slides one hand down and starts to pet and stroke her sweet, little, clitty. She stands there enjoying the pulse of the hot water against her tanned skin, the steam in her lungs, and the stimulation from her fingers.

“OH, Oooohhhh... Mmmm...” she murmurs aloud, “hhhmmm! Fffuuucckk... yeeessss! This is... juusst... what I... nneeeded! OK... eeaasssyy girl. Yes, I... I... oohh... Daaammnn! FFfuuucckkk MMmmeeeee!!! Yeah, rrriigghhtt there... MMmmm... hhhhmmm!! OOooohhhh Ggaawwdd!! IIIiiiii... nnnggghhh... Ooohh Gaawwdd!!”

The orgasm surges thru her entire body, feeling as if it hits her everywhere at once. Hope justs stands there letting the welcome pleasure and satisfaction of the orgasm pulse thru her entire being. Her juices mixing with the water as it runs down her legs and down the drain. She enjoys the aftershocks as much as the main event. She can feel every muscle in her body as she flexes her fingers and lifts herself up and down on the balls of her feet. Laughing quietly as she continues to breathe deep. After a few more blissfully satisfying minutes, she shuts off the water and steps out. The quick stiffening of her nipples again reminding her that the shock from the chill of the air against her bare skin when she steps out of the water is as much fun as the hot water itself. After drying herself off, she hangs the large bath towel over the rack next to the shower door and walks back into her bedroom still nude where she puts on her usual sleep attire, an over-sized, cut off t-shirt and hipster panties. She lays on the bed, staring at the ceiling as the gears start churning once more.

“Mmmmm, Daaammnn, that was fucking satisfying and veeerrrryy relaxing. Now I can think a little more clearly. OK, so, obstacle... mom. Solution....? Hmm. Let’s see..., I need... well, obviously, I need her to see things my way. I need her to give me control of my money and leave me alone so I can do whatever I want to with it. I need her to... want to let me do what I want with the money. So..., I need her to want what I want! I need her to want to do... what I... Wait! That... that’s it!!”

She can almost hear the bones in her spine pop as she bolts up into a sitting position, her expensively polished toes hanging off the bed. The memory hits her like a hammer between the eyes. The solution to her problem seeming to come from the very gods themselves. Problem? Hell, this could be the solution to ALL of her problems! “Oh, Hell yes! That’s... it!! Damn!! How could I have forgotten about THAT?! Why didn’t I remember it before now?” She has to stuff a pillow in her mouth to keep from screaming as she starts to laugh. A deep and lasting laugh that comes from her very soul. She lays back down and wraps the covers tight against her body as images of her possible new and near future take her into her dreams. “Goodnight..., mommy. I will see you in the morning!”