The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Future for Hope

MC, FF, FD, DS, IN

Frustrated, A teenage girl takes control of her future and... her mother!

Chapter 3

Stopping at the bottom of the stairs, Hope could smell breakfast before she even rounded the corner into the kitchen. She stops and stands by the fridge and watches her mom busily fixing the table. She takes a moment to consciously look at her mother. Hope can see that her mother, Carla Renee Valenti, is a very beautiful woman, indeed. Taller than Hope, standing five feet, eight inches in her socks, and weighing one hundred and thirty pounds with a very healthy 36DD chest, hazel eyes, and black hair down to her own curvy ass that really highlights her much darker, omni—present tan and athletic build. None of which was hidden by the black, denim shorts and simple, dark blue t-shirt she was wearing this morning. She had had Hope at twenty, her parents had met in college—she laughed to herself as THAT memory came back again. Hope tried to picture the look on her dad’s face and what he must have honestly thought when this beautiful, sexy, and, oh yeah, very wealthy woman first told him she was born to be his sex slave. Hope still wondered which was harder for her father to accept, this hot babe wanting to be his sex slave or finding out just how rich she was.

“What? Oh no. I couldn’t possibly... I mean, you... can’t...”

“Yeah, right dad,” she chuckled at the memory. “Tell me another one. Hahaa.” Hope was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even hear her mom.

“...told you I don’t like that shirt, Hope...? Hope! Answer me, young lady!”

Snapped back to the moment, Hope now saw that her mother was standing only a few feet away from her, hands on her hips, looking right at her. Hope looked into her mom’s eyes, the reality of the moment and her physical proximity damn near killing her resolve. She took a deep breath, steeling herself. She quickly closed the distance between them, looked up into her mom’s eyes, grabbed the back of her head with one hand, forcing her head back as she pushed down on her shoulder with her other hand, forcing her own mother to her knees, holding her there.

“Ouch! Hope, wha... what are you... doing? Oooww!! Fuck! Are you... crazy? Let go of me!” Carla Valenti looks up into her daughter’s eyes and sees something she has never seen before. She is caught so off-guard, so stunned that she just... stops. Her mind and body both go momentarily numb.

Hope can literally feel the shift of power already surging into her entire being as she looks down at her mother, now on her knees. “Shut up..., bitch! I give the orders now, understand?” Seeing her mom staring at her in obvious and stunned confusion, Hope’s confidence grows as she continues. “Yeah, that’s better. You see, mom, I know all about you and dad. I know about you being his slave. About you needing to be his slave! I know exactly what a weak, submissive and subservient little... nothing you actually are. You love being on your knees? Love sitting at your owner’s feet? Well, that’s fine with me!” Hope squeezes her hand pulling her mom’s hair tighter, emphasizing her point and her new control. “So, as of this minute, I own you. You are MY slave and you will sit at MY feet from now on! Do you understand me?“

Carla Valenti cannot believe what is happening. The questions explode in her mind as the sheer... audacity of the moment hits her. Her own daughter talking to her like this? Treating her like this? Like a... slave? Where the hell is this even coming from? And she... she knows about her need to be a slave? What does she know? Carla thinks, mind whirling. She can’t possibly understand, can she? How long has she known and why is she doing this now? What does she want? More importantly, why the hell am I not pulling her hands off of me? Why don’t I just stand up and stop this? What the hell is happening? Carla has struggled HARD with her feelings, her thoughts, and her... needs. Struggled with her overwhelming desire to serve, her desperate need to just... obey ever since Hope’s father died. A struggle that has only gotten more intense and desperate as the years have passed....

I’m sorry? What was that? Just go find a new Master? Oh, of course. Just pick someone new right? No problem. She can’t exactly tell some stranger what she needs.... Hello! I am a seriously wealthy, thirty eight year old, single mother with an eighteen year old daughter. I know we just met, but I am extremely submissive and I would really love to be your sex slave! So..., uh, what do you do for a living...?

Do you understand now? Not exactly a first date conversation, is it? It’s hard enough to meet a good man before they find out about the money. Meet a man that I want to offer myself to? Tell him that, in addition to an obscene amount of money, he gets me as his absolutely obedient, personal sex slave? Why would that be a problem...? No possible way THAT could backfire...

That’s when it hits her. Carla Valenti realizes that not only is her own daughter trying to dominate her, that she has literally, physically forced her to her knees, and is telling her that she is now her slave, but she also realizes that she is getting... wet?

OH God, she can feel it! All of it!! Everything she has had to bury, had to hide for three... fucking... years... hitting her all at once as it all comes roaring back to the surface. She thinks about the countless nights she laid in bed screaming into her pillow so her daughter wouldn’t hear her. She remembers the thousand and ten times she cried from just the sheer, physical absence of her Master that left such a... void, an... emptiness so real it physically hurt. She thinks about all of the nights when Hope was staying at Kalli’s and she would sit naked, on the floor in front of the couch wearing her collar and leash as she finally jilled herself off to a weak orgasm that would leave her a crumpled, sweaty, but unsatisfied... mess curled up on the floor screaming for her Master. Oh God, she missed him so... FUCKING... much!! She missed him as both a loving husband and caring father and as her strong, dominant Master. His commanding voice putting her in her place and keeping her there. She missed how he made ALL of the decisions, so she could just let go. She didn’t have to think about anything. Didn’t have to be responsible for anything. She just obeyed Him!

Her entire body trembles as she experiences and considers all of this in the span of a few, quick seconds! She looks into her daughter’s eyes as her body and mind both betray her. She knows that this is wrong. So very, fucking wrong! She knows that this will change everything between them For... ever!! She knows that she should be fighting this with every ounce of strength in her body. Even as her rational mind screams at her to fight, to stay in control and remember that she is the adult. She is the parent! In her soul, she also knows that this fight is already over. She looks up into her daughter’s eyes and feels all of her strength and free will simply evaporate.

“Yes, Hope. I... understand!”

Hope smiles down at her mother, seeing the total surrender in her eyes and, even better, hearing it in her voice. “Yes, I understand..., what?!”

Carla smiles inside her mind as she feels ALL of her resistance simply fade into nothingness. She can only laugh at herself as she feels... relief? Just the sheer, physical relief of simple, blissful surrender. She breathes deeply to herself as she feels the weight, the stress, the pressure, the... denial, all of it just flow out of her body. Knowing exactly what to say, she honestly smiles as she realizes how much she truly does need this!

“Yes..., Mistress!! I understand!”

“YES!! Oh Sweeeettt, Fffuuucking Yyeeessss!!!” Hope releases her mother, sits down at the kitchen table, and smiles as her mother kneels at her feet. Feeling almost... giddy, she has to take a moment to wrap her mind around the reality of this very un-real moment. To simply savor her victory. She thinks about the dozens of times her mom has scolded her for wearing this exact outfit, especially this very skimpy pair of thong panties. So what if the clear plastic case the panties come in is the size of a golf ball? How she would complain about how Hope’s ass and, worse, her shaved pussy was almost on full display. How she would actually send her back up to her room to try ‘actually getting dressed’. That is, of course, the very reason she is wearing them now. Looking down at her mother, Hope gets a devilish idea. “Look at me.., slave.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Carla lifts her head and looks at her daughter and Mistress as she meets her gaze.

“You really don’t like this t-shirt or these panties, do you, slave? Hmm? You don’t like how much of... me you can see when I wear them?”

“Mistress, I... I...” Already her daughter’s willing and obedient slave, Carla doesn’t want to offend or displease her in any way. Hope smiles as she looks down at her mother, knowing that she is truly in command now! Relishing their new relationship, Hope stands up and turns around.

“I want you to sit up and grab my hips so that my ass is right in your face, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Moving quickly to obey, Carla takes hold of Hope’s hips getting a very up close view of her daughter’s ass. Hope looks over her shoulder and smiles down at her mother. “Now then, Kiss... my.... ass, slave!”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!” The slave obeys her new Mistress’s command, feeling no shame or humiliation in the fact that she is now on her knees literally kissing her only daughter’s nearly naked ass.

After kissing her Mistress’s ass on both cheeks, the slave sits back on her heels, hands back on her knees, her head bowed awaiting her new owner’s next command.

Hope looks down at her slave, her smile gone. “Did I tell you to stop slave?” Carla Valenti looks up into her Mistress’s eyes.

“Mistress? I... I obeyed your...”

“Shut the fuck up! Sit up, grab my hips and kiss my ass. Now!! You will kiss and lick my ass until I tell you to stop, do you understand me, you stupid bitch?”

“Ye... yes, Mistress! I... please forgive me Mistress! I’m sorry! I obey!”

Hope makes certain to drive her point home. “I OWN you now! You are my fucking SLAVE!! When I command you to do something, I will tell you when to stop, understand me, you dumb cunt?”

Answering only between kissing and licking her Mistress’s ass, the slave answers. “Yes..., Mistress! I... understand! I will... obey!”

Hope turns around, leans over until they are nose to nose and grabs her slave by her hair. “Yes, SLAVE, you will! I think that just to make certain you have learned your lesson and that you will always serve and obey me without question for the rest of... your... life, when you go to bed tonight, you will do so with the panties you hate so much stuffed in your mouth, that is, of course, after I’ve worn them ALL day, won’t you slave?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Satisfied that her mom is now her absolutely obedient slave, Hope sits back down. Her mother quickly throws herself at her Mistress’s feet. Without a word, Hope slides her right foot toward her mother, placing it under her chin, guiding her back up to kneel before her. Also without a word, the slave takes her Mistress’s foot gently in her hands and obediently kisses then licks her foot, top to bottom, from the toes to the ankle and back again, making certain she gets every inch. She kisses each toe in turn, before sliding it into her mouth, sucking it. She does this with both feet for several minutes, truly worshiping her Mistress’s bare feet.

After several minutes of watching and enjoying her now utterly enslaved mother worshipping her feet, Hope wants more. “Tell me you’re my slave. Say it!”

Without stopping or even looking up, Carla answers her Mistress. “Yes, Mistress. I am your slave!”

“Tell me that you exist only to serve and obey me and that the sole purpose of your life is to please and satisfy me! To make me happy!”

“Yes, Mistress! I exist only to serve and obey you! The sole purpose of my life is to please and satisfy you! To make you happy!”

After a few more minutes, Hope reaches down, takes her slave by the chin, and looks into her eyes. “Now then, it’s very obvious that we both know exactly how rich we are and how well you have always handled everything. From the brokers, bankers and accountants to the financial advisors, the lawyers, even those damn... hedge fund guys. It was always the ONE thing dad allowed you to do! He understood that the money was on your side of the family, that he simply married into it. He knew that Grannz expected YOU to take charge of things when she died. So, the only thing that has really changed is that from now on I get whatever I fucking want, don’t I, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress! You get whatever you want!”

“No, slave. I get whatever... the fuck... I want, say it!”

Carla looks up into her owner’s eyes...

“Yes, Mistress! You get whatever the... fuck you want!”

“Good girl. Now stand up and step back, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

As her slave stands up and submissively takes a few steps back, Hope takes a moment to look at her. Only one thought in her mind... “Strip, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Carla quickly pulls her t-shirt off, tossing it to the floor at Hope’s feet. Reaching behind her she unhooks and removes her black, satin bra, letting it hit the floor as well. She then quickly unbuttons and slides both her cut-off jean shorts and her blue, cotton panties down her legs and steps out of them. She stands there nude before her Owner and Mistress with her hands to her sides and her head bowed. Having now experienced the sheer strength and ferocity of her Mistress’s dominance and control, she feels the juices from her own unexpected, but very welcome arousal as it actually begins to drip down her legs.

Hope smiles as she notices her mother’s... no, her slave’s condition. She pictures the benefits of having her beautiful mother as her totally broken and absolutely obedient personal slave. Hope pulls her now ‘famous’ and very wet, thong panties off and spreads her legs wide. “Come here, slave. You are going to eat me out until I cum in your mouth. Show me what an obedient, little slut you really are!”

The slave hesitates only for a moment as she looks up into her Mistress’s eyes. That one moment is all it takes for her to truly and fully understand just what being her daughter’s slave now means for her.

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

With that, the slave steps forward and falls to her knees, allowing her daughter, owner and Mistress to grab the back of her head and shove her face into her sopping wet cunt. Reaching up to take her Mistress by the hips, the slave’s body and mind go on auto pilot as she tastes her own daughter’s pussy for the first time!

((end))