The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fremont Tales: The Beginning

CHAPTER 3: EVIE’S DAY

When I returned I enjoyed Helen’s body for two hours, fucking her in every hole and cumming all over her body. The seven of us continued until dawn switching or sharing as we pleased, with Dad passing out around midnight and selling his soul to mom for limitless sexual endurance and greater endowment when he woke up at around 3. At sunrise Mom began breaking up the couples, much to their chagrin.

“Now hush, I have to help you adapt to your new lives and abilities. Slave, Kyle (my name back then, sorry forgot to tell you) since this doesn’t involve you the both of you can go take a shower since you both have school and work tomorrow.”

Dave stood up confused, sporting a giant 15 inch long, very thick dick between his legs, “You want fuck?”

Heathen shrugged, she made sure that the new cock needed enough blood that it was enough to leave his brain ill-supplied and sure to leave him a blathering idiot when fully erect. At this point, anything more complicated that single-syllable commands were pretty much pointless, “No, you no fuck ever again!” Mom stood up tall, letting her aura of menace permeate the air and watched as Slave Dave went from horny to horrified, and with that his erection went away and allowed enough oxygen in his brain to allow complex thinking. “I don’t want to fuck your sniveling, shriveling worm of a cock any more, so shut up! Now, go shower and get ready for work before your vile smell sickens me and I send you down to Hell to be raped and tortured the way a worthless piss-ant like you deserves! And don’t come down until I tell you or I will give you the scent of a bitch in heat and throw you into a kennel with a dozen pit bulls!” Slave Dave, back in charge of his full mental faculties, half in terror and half elated to be doing what his mistress told him to do ran upstairs to their shared bathroom.

“All right my beautiful children... Get your hands off each other and pay attention!”

The kids had began stroking and fondling each other as their mom addressed Dave, “How do you expect us to keep ourselves dry and our legs closed when you are humiliating and terrifying Dad like that? It’s just soooo hot.”

She just rolled her eyes at her kids, “It’s called self-control! I suppose you kids are new to these feelings so it’s a little bit difficult to handle, but you’re going to have to learn if you aren’t going to blow your identities. You all have magic inside of you, and one of the most important skills for now is the power of illusion. If you all walked outside right now you’d have every Priest, Pastor, Imam, and Rabbi within a thousand miles coming here to destroy or banish us. And since you’re only half-bloods you don’t have the powers a full demon does. After a night’s worth of screwing you all should have plenty of power to do a simple illusion like appearing to look like your old human selves.”

“Ick, do we really have to go back around with those hideous and frail bodies? I finally get some good tits and I have to hide them?”

“Yes Cindy, you do. But once you are able to control and manipulate your illusions a little better you can of course begin to slowly alter your illusionary self into a more...pleasing image. Of course at home and anywhere else we take over you can assume any form you wish. Now, let’s get started.”

It took them all the better part of two hours for all four children to learn to recreate and maintain the appearance of their old bodies, and as usual Evie was head of the class.

“Okay kids, time to learn about your other abilities and advantages. There was a reason why your grandpa decided to use me and a few half-demon offspring rather than several full-bloods. Most religious sects have two sections, the public front that sells the books, preaches, bows, prays, and collects money. The second, secret part takes a tiny bit of that money and uses it to fund operations to take down the likes of us. The rest of their operations are just a sham to fund and swindle the money necessary to fund the demon hunting division. But you have an advantage over full-bloods.

They cast spells and put charms on their precious places of worship that weaken demons to almost nothing. It drains our magic and eliminates our powers while strengthening theirs. In their shelters they can take out the strongest of demons, but you are half-bloods and since magic is born from and defined by the blood that casts it...”

“...it counts as both?”

“...it counts as both!”

“...it counts as both?” All three kids got the answer right at the same time, Evie the only one certain about it though.

“Exactly. Rather than being a weakened demon you can fight as an empowered human. And should they get the upper hand, they will probably use a banishment spell which will send you back to where you were born and will force you to remain there for at least a thousand years. For me it would be the Second Circle of Hell, for you it would be the county hospital. Instead of getting rid of you, they have made sure they can’t get rid of you. The downside though, you don’t have near the power I do. In fact, you all only have one way to fully corrupt a person.”

“And when do we learn to do that?”

“You already know how, it’s just a matter of learning to...adapt what you’ve been doing all these years. Helen, you can manipulate and twist minds with your music. When you sing or play an instrument, you can bury emotions and feelings within the music itself, those will be picked up and absorbed by people who hear it. The louder the music and the more they hear, the longer and stronger those feelings will be. Should you be able to hold eye contact with an intended victim the effects will be permanent.

Evie, you’ve always been able to figure out what people need to hear and how to help them feel better; now you’ll be able to help them realize desires and obsessions they didn’t even know they had. You can even create ones that didn’t exist and go against everything they believe in, should you be given the time.

Stanley, you’ve got the power of raw attraction. You’ve always tried to figure out ways to make yourself look or smell more appealing. Now you will appear more seductive and sexy to all women and release a scent that will leave any woman that gets close to you wet and needy. A little sweet-talk and she will be begging for you and your cum...your mind-altering, will-shattering cum.

Cindy, you have the power of domination. You can easily enough intimidate and cow a group but if you ever get someone to willingly enter into a fight with you and should they lose, they will also lose their free will and become your willing slave.”

Cindy’s eyes opened up, “Wow, at a wrestling tournament I could get five or six without any problems.”

“Yeah, imagine what we could do if you signed up for some martial arts classes. Take over a bunch of guys minds and then piss off their girlfriends into attacking you. Once you’ve got them in your palms with your ability, offer them a deal and take their soul. Now, onto the fun part of business; I’ve been stuck on Earth playing the good little house-wife for over twenty years, and I haven’t had a good orgy since I got here. I want each and every one of you to find a new fuck-toy for us all to play with. Since today is Friday, I say we make it a full weekend long orgy of at least a dozen people. Agreed?”

Evie walked into school with determination, walking through the halls and looking for troubled people she had helped in the past and making a mental list to determine who could be the next one to receive some help. If she wanted to get someone firmly under her control by the end of the school day it seemed that working over someone who she already knew had problems that could be manipulated would be a good idea to ensure success. Someone that trusted her would probably help too. But walking around, surrounded by troubled, insecure, hormonal, and naive teenagers made Evie feel like a kid in a candy story; a kid with a million dollars but only allowed to pick one treat.

She saw Fredrick Trevors, a kid who just moved to town and had a shy personality that combined to equal no friends. It wouldn’t take much to get into his head, too easy and she wanted her first male slave to be a bit more...substantial. Carl Morris, the kid Evie had been ceding valedictorian to could be a good choice if he wasn’t so small. His home life and guilt when Evie confessed she’s been holding back could be worked into what she wanted. There was of course Lonnie Sanders, the lesbian girl mom had rewarded her for fooling around with. Definitely take her, but right now Evie wanted something more mature. She ran across the school’s truancy officer, Officer Oliver. Oliver hadn’t been at school long, but had already established herself as an ice-cold bitch. And that bitchiness had left her alone and, as most people suspected, without any personal or professional friends. She was tall, attractive with long, black hair, B-C cup-sized boobs and a well-toned, trim body that looked like it could go for days.

Evie picked her and made a B-line for her, but only made it half-way before stopping in her tracks. Samantha Lisle, the school’s guidance counselor had come up to talk to Officer Oliver about something and redrew Evie’s focus. Ms. Lisle was a short black woman just over five feet tall, with a really nice figure. She also was in her mid-30’s, divorced, and childless. When she was young she had a late-term miscarriage and ever since then she wasn’t able to bring herself to try for another child, a child she desperately wanted. Her husband wanted to try again but his wife was too traumatized at losing her first baby and said she couldn’t risk going through it again. Ultimately they got divorced when he couldn’t convince his wife to try again. Eventually Ms. Lisle decided to leave her psychology practice and got a job as the high-school guidance counselor, if she couldn’t have a child of her own then she wanted to help troubled kids find the right path and at least from a distance, have several kids to care for. Which meant not only was there a way to get to her, but she was where every student went when they were at their most vulnerable, and when they were most in need of “help.”

Sure, having the hot and young truancy officer under her control could give Evie a little extra freedom and power, but the school counselor would give her access to hundreds of students. They would go to Samantha when they felt distraught, desperate, scared, or worried. And Ms. Lisle could feed that information to her and serve bunches of slaves up to Evie on a silver platter.

It was after her second class, which required Evie to go close by the counselor’s office when Evie made her move and knocked on her door, feigning nervousness. “Ms. Lisle, can I have a minute?”

Ms. Lisle’s face brightened at seeing Evie, if the school’s students were ‘her kids’, then Evie was one of her favorite children. She was the mature daughter always looking out for her siblings. Smart and cute and always willing and able to help her ‘brothers and sisters’ when they needed it. She knew her job would be a lot more difficult if it weren’t for Evie lending the occasional hand when words of an adult just didn’t carry the weight that advice from a classmate could, “Of course dear, what can I help you with?”

Evie tried to pack as much nervousness into her acting as she could, closing the door and sitting across the desk from Ms. Lisle. Looking over her shoulder to make sure nobody was listening while shifting back and forth in her chair and licking her lips. “Well, you see I’ve been thinking about asking this guy out and, well, I don’t expect anything to happen but if something did happen I would like to be, you know, prepared if something did happen if you know what I mean.”

Ms. Lisle sighed a little bit, there was only one subject that typically brought about this much nervousness in a kid her age, “I think so,” she pulled open a drawer in her desk and pulled out a small, square, plastic package, “are you asking for protection should things get a little out of control?”

Evie pretended to blush and let began to restlessly move her feet back and forth, “Yeah, I mean, I don’t PLAN to have, you know, but it could end up happening and I want to be ready. I mean, it happens all the time when people my age aren’t expecting it and hormones just get out of control, ya know.”

Ms. Lisle sighed, “Yes, I am aware. Normally the school requires me to give you a long speech about abstinence before I can give you this, but knowing you you’re probably already fully aware of what I’ll be saying and it won’t help or be any new information to you. Here you go.”

Nervously Evie grabbed the condom and stuffed it into her purse, “Thank you, its just I do NOT want to get pregnant.”

Ms. Lisle gave a melancholy smile, “I understand that, wait until you are ready and can handle it is always the preferable option.”

“True, but I don’t think I’ll ever plan on ever having a kid. I can’t think of anything worse than having a baby. They are so small and vulnerable, dependent on you for absolutely everything All that time wasted on feeding, rocking ‘em to sleep, singing to them, cleaning, protecting them, spending your money to take them to all those little kiddie attractions. Teaching them to walk and talk. And let’s not forget all the time and money wasted on holidays and birthdays. Who the hell would want do go through all that crap just so they can grow up and give you a headache with their dating, gaining independence, and ultimately having children of their own?”

As Evie ranted, she began to talk slowly to let mental images form in Ms. Lisle’s head. First she saw an image of herself holding a baby, so tiny and cute held tightly as it suckled from her breast, finishing its meal and going to sleep in her arms while she sung a lullaby. She saw herself bathing her little girl, putting a bandage on a scratch and kissing it which turned the little girl’s teary face into a smile (she’s got my eyes!). She saw herself taking her baby to the zoo for the first time, watched the imaginary baby take it’s first step and say its first word (mama). She saw a baby blowing out birthday candles and getting cake frosting smeared all over itself. A little girl dressed like a princess for Halloween, and then it was the image of a little girl running into the living room on Christmas morning, as happy as a kid can be. That image finally put Samantha Lisle over the edge. She began to sob and cry openly right in front of Evie.

The images didn’t stop though, her daughter was older and going on her first date. She was learning to drive, going to senior prom, graduating high school...having a baby. Samantha saw the image of her daughter in the hospital and felt the glory of being a grandmother for the first time. Evie sat and watched proudly as Ms. Lisle began bawling without restraint, and Evie spent about ten minutes just watching. Letting more and more vivid mother-daughter moments fly through her head, moments she so desperately wanted but knew she could never have. Her heart had broken when she had her miscarriage and it felt like it was happening all over again...

Finally Evie felt Samantha’s anguish and desperation reach a crescendo nearing the point of loneliness and desperation that could send a person down the path of suicide, “My goodness Ms. Lisle, what is the matter?” Evie got up and walked around the desk, placing her hand comfortingly on the counselor’s back.

She looked, having completely forgotten she had a student in her office with her. Oh yeah, Evie. The most helpful student in the school, the girl who always knew what to say. “I-I-I’m sorry for breaking down like this, it’s just I have always wanted children but after my miscarriage I’m just too scared. I’ve just become an old woman trying to take care of everyone else’s kids since I don’t have any of my own. Oh God I’m pathetic.”

Evie took the renewed fit of crying as an opportunity to draw Samantha into a tight hug and began whispering in her ear, “There, there, there. You are a great person who gives her life to help others. There is nothing pathetic about that and it is unfair that you were robbed of your baby. What would you be willing to do to have kids, with no possibility or worry about miscarriage?”

“You can’t, but if you could I’d to anything.”

Evie just smiled and placed her hand on Samantha’s stomach, letting her hand warm up a little bit and spread to Samantha, “Oh, but I can. Feel that warmth, that’s the feeling of magic, I have magic that can ensure any pregnancy you undertake will result in perfectly healthy babies.” Letting some of her illusion magic work itself on her, Samantha looked down as she saw her breasts and stomach begin to swell. Soon her stomach was even bigger than she remembered from her pregnancy, “Look Ms. Lisle, you’re going to be a mommy, and you are positively glowing. Have you thought of a name?”

Samantha felt happy and content for the first time in a long time. She felt complete and beautiful in ways she never imagined. Her tears continued but were now those of joy as she reached out to rub her tummy, but as soon as her palms reached her stomach the bulge began to recede. She wanted a baby. No, she wanted babies, as many as she could get. She wanted to feel that way again, and she was willing to do absolutely anything to feel it. “You say this magic of yours can make sure the babies in my tummy are always safe?”

“Not only that, but I can increase your fertility and give you your youth back, give you a second chance at all the years when you should have been popping out little ones. I can make sure you have plenty of child-bearing years, and I can supply you with plenty of willing daddies and all you have to do is give yourself to me.”

Samantha didn’t know what Evie meant by ‘give yourself to me’ but she knew her need for babies was too important and she’d take the deal no matter what was needed, “You can make my pregnancies safe, make me more fertile and give me twenty years back?”

Evie looked thinking, “Yes, yes, and five years.”

“Fifteen?” Samantha didn’t want to risk it, but every year she could get was another baby (or more) and babies were what she wanted.

“Ten.”

“Thirteen?”

Evie looked hard at the teacher, right about what she expected to give her before she came into the room, “Fine, but only because I like you. Now how about we seal this deal? Kiss me.”

Is this what Evie meant by ‘give yourself’ to me? Kiss her, if that’s all she had to do to start having baby after baby without worry it was a ridiculously small price to pay. She grabbed the back of Evie’s head and pulled it to hers. Evie quickly warmed up and began massaging the guidance counselor’s body, forcing her mouth open with her tongue. They stroked and massaged each other for over five minutes before Evie broke it off.

“That was good, but not what I meant by a kiss. If you want to seal this deal, “Evie quickly pulled down her pants to expose her bare pussy and jumped backward, landing on the teachers desk and spreading her legs wide, “You’re gonna have to kiss me someplace more fun.”

“B-b-but I’m not a lesbian.”

“Oh, you don’t want my magic? Okay, have fun continuing to be an old childless crone.” Evie got up and began pulling her pants up.

“Wait, wait, wait. I’ll do it! I was just a little surprised, that’s all. I’m sorry, just lay back down and I’ll lick you until you ask me to stop. Just don’t let me get older without children!”

Evie smiled an evil grin, “Sure I’ll give you a second shot. Just let me change up your personality in order to make you a better, more attentive mother.”

“Anything! Just get on the desk so I can eat your pussy and seal the deal.” Samantha looked like she was near hysterics as Evie pulled her pants back down and pulled her pussy lips apart, giving Ms. Lisle a demanding look.

Ms. Lisle only hesitated for a second and then dove in, eyes closed and tongue out. As soon as she felt wet flesh though, her outlook changed. Why was she so hesitant? Eating pussy was fun, almost as good as eating cock, and the cum from both was yummy; more than yummy in fact, it was cummy. She viciously tongue-fucked the young student’s twat, happier than she’d ever been. She didn’t know if the magic had worked, but she did know she hadn’t felt this energetic or horny since...well, ever.

She was going to get to be a mommy after all, more images of daughter moments scrolled through her head, suddenly attainable. Fourteen years old, her daughter giving her first blow job. Fifteen, her first gang-bang. Sixteen, first mother-daughter double-ended dildo scissor-fuck! Ms. Lisle even came a little bit at that last thought, she couldn’t wait to start getting knocked up. It was so nice of Evie to bring her cunt and magic by, she always seemed to know what everybody needed.

Samantha gladly continued to lick Evie’s slit and thrust her tongue and fingers deep into her crevices, making her moan and squeal, making the girl cum hard several times. Evie tasted great down here and as much as she enjoyed it, after about a half hour Samantha’s tongue began to get sore. But the deal was she wouldn’t stop until she was told, and she was a slut of her word. Evie responded to her third orgasm by wrapping her legs tighter around Samantha’s head and rubbing her hole and pussy juice all over Samantha’s face. “Okay bitch, one more pussy-quake and you can stop.”

Samantha slowed down her pace and started licking around and teasing the more sensitive areas of the pussy, hoping to make sure the last one can at least be a good one. She reached onto her desk to grab a green highlighter to use as a dildo and slowly slid it into Evie’s cunt. Evie groaned loud, sounding like she liked it and quickly grabbed another marker and handed it to Samantha, “Use this one too, and your tongue. Fuck my hole like a whore possessed.”

Samantha did exactly as she was told, working the markers into Evie’s pussy like a pair of pistons and soon Evie had her strongest orgasm yet, spraying and soaking her Guidance Counselor’s clothes and face in a fresh layer of cum. Had she not been full human, such a strong orgasm would have left her unable to move for at least half an hour, but of course Evie wasn’t completely human so she needed almost no recovery time.

“Alright, let’s get to the changes I need to make. You gave yourself to me and you’re mind to control now. Wait, what are you doing?”

“I was just looking for something to clean my face and clothes with.”

“Well don’t. You will wear my cum on your face and in your clothes proudly. You love the feel of my cum and the thought of wiping it off for anything but sticking it in your mouth seems repugnant. If someone sees it and asks, make something up but keep it on. Should you suspect they don’t believe your excuse, come to me... speaking of your clothes, what kind of underwear do you have on?”

“Plain black cotton bra and panties.”

Evie sighed, “All right, take them off. From now on any underwear will feel itchy and scratchy on your most sensitive areas. They will also feel tight and restrictive, like they’re cutting off your circulation.” It was obvious that the statements had already become true, Samantha had already slipped her bra off, but hadn’t gotten her panties off. Which were now way too tight and making her clitoris itch painfully. They were so tight she was barely able to slide them off, but the pain and itching was so unbearable she grabbed a pair of scissors and cut them off.

“Wait, don’t pull your pants back up yet. I don’t want you to blow your position until we’ve got this school a lot more under our control, but we both know it hurts you to not have something hard shoved up your pussy or asshole.” The reaction was instant, Ms. Lisle looked in obvious agony as her empty nether regions ached to be filled, “And since you can’t fuck any boys in school without blowing your cover as my slave too soon, why don’t you use these markers, one up each hole?” Evie handed the markers from her pussy to Ms. Lisle who immediately felt relief as they slid into her needy fuckholes.

“And a couple other things, B-cups are no good. Your tits will grow into E cups over the next couple months, hopefully slow enough to not arise suspicion. And since suddenly looking 21 might alert some people, you will not age for the next two years. Instead, during the next two years your body will revert 11 years. Tell people you’re doing some sort of treatment or surgery, don’t care what just make sure it’s believable. And most importantly you are as loyal and subservient to me as a person can be to another. You desperately want to serve me and it’s the only thing you want more than having children. Understand?”

“Yes Evie.”

“Oh, and when we’re alone call me Mistress Evie. After work, sometime around five o’clock I want you to come to my house for dinner. Come prepared to eat a fine dinner, and then fuck a line of guys and women until you’ve likely got several buns in the oven. Got that?”

“Yes Mistress Evie.” Samantha had another small orgasm at the thought of multiple kids, damn that’d be hot to have twins, or triplets, or...(oh god, another one) quadruplets. Damn, without wearing underwear she was really going to have to learn to control that or she’d be drowning the carpet under her chair.

CHAPTER 4: STANLEY’S DAY

As soon as Mom had given this mission to Stanley, to seduce someone at school and bring them home for a weekend-long orgy he knew who he was going to go after. Plenty of girls seemed to be more friendly to him now and were probably easy conquests, but he had one in mind to go after. Stanley went to his first class just to get his name marked as present in the records, though watching the girls sitting around him getting rather overt in their attempts to grab his attention was rather entertaining. It even got kind of silly with three girls passing me “Do you like me, circle yes or no” notes. I circled yes on all three, since I hoped to fuck and enslave all three at some point, and they all seemed too into their own growing lust to worry about the other girls.

He got caught though after handing off the third note. Not one for the embarrassing ‘read it in front of the class’ or even confiscate it, she just separated the two by making Stanley come to the front of the room and meet with her after class. It seemed though that the problems the girls in the back had been having earlier were now moving to the girls in the front, and that included Mrs. Ovinsky. Stanley watched as she continued to write on the board, becoming more suggestive with her body language and towards the end of class she seemed to be getting a bit clumsy, and every time she dropped something she seemed to be trying do display her tits or ass. The girls sitting near him were too distracted to notice, but the ones that hadn’t been sitting near Stanley seemed to be getting rather disgusted.

As the class began to file out at the end, Stanley decided that mom’s restrictions to one person for the orgy wasn’t going to be enough. Mrs. Ovinsky was tall and leggy, with dark brown hair, amazing green eyes, and an amazing ass. I approached her desk after the end of class and decided to mess with her a little bit, “Hey Mrs. Ovinsky, you said you wanted me to come in you after class?”

She was sitting in her desk chair trying to get some work done and looked up at me a bit startled, as if unsure what she heard, “What was that?”

“You wanted me to come see you after class?”

Mrs. Ovinsky actually looked a little disappointed in my reply and was obviously trying to maintain her composure as best she could, “Yes, you shouldn’t be passing notes in class. Not only does it take away from your own education, but it distracts and takes from the education of whoever you are passing it too. Try not to do it in the future.”

“Really? I didn’t think of it that way, I guess I shouldn’t have passed those half dozen notes you didn’t see”

“Half dozen?”

Stanley spoke in a voice that was meant to sound both upset and seductive, “Yeah, six of ‘em. I guess I’ve been bad in class today. Maybe you could give me after school detention, make me come see you after class when everyone is gone and you can figure out some way to punish me for being oh so very naughty.” Stanley had leaned in closer and closer as he spoke, his lips were now almost brushing up against Mrs. Ovinsky’s.

“Yeah, come in me right after class and we can work out an appropriate punishment.” She quickly reached over to fill out a detention slip, not very neatly because she had a hard time looking away from Stanley. But she ripped it off and gave him his copy and as the sound of approaching feet warned of the first arrivals of the next class she found herself unable to pull away despite knowing how important it was that she do so.

Stanley made a quick kissing motion and left, leaving Mrs. Ovinsky frustrated at first and then confused and eventually finding herself with a strong feeling of guilt. If Stanley had asked her to have sex with him, she would have complied. Right there on her classroom desk, even knowing students would be coming in she would have let him have her in any sick way Stanley wanted. She thought about her husband, the years they have had together, their daughter. She had almost thrown all that away just for a moment of weakness.

Stanley left her to stew in her juices as he began to set up a stew of his own. He figured his pheromones would work even better if left to accumulate in a small, relatively poorly ventilated room. So instead of heading to his next class Stanley sneaked down to the library and headed to the little elevated patio that was put in for reading outdoors on nice spring and autumn days. He quickly glanced to make sure nobody was looking and he leaped over the railing, falling the five feet to the ground.

Stanley walked to the sports equipment shed by the baseball field where so many kids came to smoke or make out. The shed was locked, but of course his demon strength made short work of the little padlock and Stanley went inside, closed the door, and waited.

Meanwhile in the school, the list of absentees came to the office and some of the names were given to truancy officer Oliver. When Stanley’s name came up as both missing this class and assigned to after school detention it gave him a little bit of a pass since he may have been held up with being held after class. So that meant nobody worried about him until his absence wasn’t upgraded to a tardy, at which point they sent word to Officer Oliver. Oliver checked all the usual spots in the school that she could, having to spend some time waiting for a guy to come by so she could verify Stanley wasn’t in the restroom. By the time she was convinced Stanley wasn’t in the school, the second hour had come to an end. She looked over the third hour class absentee list and once again he was listed as absent.

More pressure was added to her job now since Stanley wasn’t the kind of kid to skip one class let alone two. If the school board were here, words like ‘liability’ and ‘lawsuit’ would be circling inside their heads as worries something happened to him began. She decided to check the parking lot to make sure the car registered to him and his siblings was still there, which took about ten minutes to find. So if he left it is at least on foot. She looked around and walking to the back of the school noticed the shed where oh so many troublemakers went when they had trouble to make; and as she approached she noticed the broken lock on the ground.

As Oliver got close she pressed her ear to the shed door, and was certain she heard something. “Is that snoring” she asked herself as she slowly pushed the door open. Yep, sure enough there he was, sound asleep and snoring too beat hell. She sighed deeply and pushed the door open all the way then walked in, it was a wonder how he could sleep in this thing as hot and stuffy as it was. She silently walked up to him, deciding to scare him in an effort to punish him a little for skipping.

She stood right next to him pulling at the neck of her shirt, “Fuck it’s hot in here,” she whispered to herself as she unhooked a couple of buttons until she was able to get out into the cooler air outside. She grabbed a couple nearby baseball bats and decided to bang them together right by his head when she noticed for the first time in a long time, she felt attraction to a guy. Kind of cute she thought to herself, really cute actually. She was so busy staring at his sexy sleeping face that she almost forgot to bang the bats she was holding together, but after unbuttoning the front of her outfit completely and taking off her over-shirt(just to cool down a little of course since she was even sweating and getting wet between her legs) she gave the aluminum bats a good hard smack which created an extremely loud clinking noise right by Stanley’s ear.

Stanley of course was not asleep and fully aware of her every move and what she was doing. When Officer Oliver smacked the bats together, Stanley gave her the reaction she wanted...kind of. Stanley acted frightened and waking up in fright, let his right leg fly out and up in alarm and fly into her legs, tripping her. But instead of falling backward, Stanley let his still invisible tail lightly push on her back and ensure that she fell forward right on top of him.

Officer Oliver did fall forward, and in mock instinct Stanley reached up to catch the falling police officer. Stanley’s hands came to rest on Oliver’s waist, right above her buttocks. Normally she would have responded by accusing him of trying to get fresh with her and slap the taste out of his mouth. But for some reason she didn’t feel like it. Instead she found herself leaning her waist harder into his body, damn this guy was hot. “Hey, you scared me.”

The strange thing was, she actually felt apologetic. She wanted him to forgive her and maybe...make it up to her physically? She shook her head a little bit trying to get that thought out of her head, “Sorry, I guess I’m lucky you had such quick reflexes or one of us could’ve gotten hurt with me falling on you.”

“Nah, a strong, tough lady like you wouldn’t have had any problems. I’m just glad a harder part of you didn’t come down on my groin.” Officer Oliver noticed for the first time that their midsections were perfectly aligned and she could feel a large, hard bulge pressing into her. Fuck that felt good, she had to hold her hands back from reaching down to grab that shaft and begin ripping her own clothes off. It was taking every bit of will to stop herself from just saying fuck it and just start fucking him.

Stanley felt this one had a really strong will, and he also felt her resolve to keep from rutting like wild animals weakening to almost nothing. “It must be hard, your job being what it is. High school kids decide right off the bat how they’re going to treat you, so if you don’t act like a bitch right off the bat you’ll never get their respect or fear back when you need it. Guys at the precinct are just as bad, deciding since you’re a woman you should also have to be the one that deals with the kids. If you don’t act tough there they’ll never take you serious, forces you to drive a wedge between people and isolate yourself if you are ever going to get the rep needed to control this many immature brats and chauvinistic assholes.”

“He understands,” she thought to herself. A guy who actually understands me, this is too good to pass up. Fuck it, I don’t care if I get fired over it. Officer Oliver rolled off of Stanley and within three seconds had her pants and panties off and thrown into the corner. She got up onto all fours and looked back at Stanley,“Come on big boy, I’m tired of being so strict and cold, help be for once get to be the other kind of bitch. The kind that gets to have some fun from time to time.”

She wagged her hips back and forth, shaking her ass and pussy. Actually she was shaking the hair over her pussy, looked like it had never been shaved or trimmed in any way. Stanley got up and knee-walked behind Officer Oliver, undoing his pants and pulling them down as he approached. “Speaking of bitches your cunt is dripping like a wet dog, you must be really horny.”

“Oh god yeah, I never knew it was possible to be this desperate for sex. Please just stick me now or I may have to walk into school bare-ass and beg the first guy I see, I need it that bad.”

“Wow, well, what kind of gentleman would I be if I refused a woman in this much distress,” Stanley plunged forward into her snatch as far as he could go. He held her there for several seconds and made her beg for more.

“What are you doing? Screw me, I need it!”

“Oh, I’m just enjoying the view. There is something undeniably fun about watching someone with your hard-assed reputation begging to be fucked so bad. I just love watching strong people humiliate themselves out of desire. Tell you what, every time you tell me something embarrassing about yourself, I’ll start fucking you harder and faster. Go.”

Officer Oliver groaned, both from annoyance and burning desire. “Fine, my first name is Olivia.”

Stanley started going really slow, “So you’re full name is Officer Olivia Oliver? What were your parents, total morons?”

“Yes, my parents were morons and thought it was ‘cute’. But no, my full name is Officer Olivia Olympia Oliver.”

“Wow, that’s worth a little more speed.” Stanley picked up his pace a little bit and was now at a steady, constant stroke, “What’s the most embarrassing thing that every happened to you when you were in high school?”

Olivia took a few seconds to enjoy the quickened pounding but it wasn’t long before that was no longer enough and she had to give in and spill it, “When I was in my freshmen...God yeah...year I was running for class president. Mmm, that’s good. It came down to me and one other girl, a girl my older brother had the hots for. So one night, ah fuck, when I wasn’t home he snuck into my room and stole some of my stuff. The next day in school, my sexier panties were hung up all over the school, with signs telling everyone they were mine and what a slut I was.”

Stanley kept picked up the pace some more, making her moan a bit until he slowed back down slightly, “Mother fuck yeah, and pages of my diary. The most private parts of my diary were hung up too.” Stanley decided to go all out and finish this now since he had more to do before he could go home. He fucked her as hard as her human body could take and she came strong right before he did, the cum squirted into her triggering an immediate, second orgasm much stronger than the first. Olivia was certain she could even feel part of her brain melting in the almost impossible level of pleasure coursing throughout her body.

It almost felt like Stanley’s cum had entered her very brain, shorting out parts of it. The parts of her brain where her desires for independence and sexual inhibitions were seemed to disappear, and in their place was cum. Stanley’s wonderful, all-important semen. She wasn’t really sure how long that orgasm had lasted, but when she came to and was able to think again both Stanley and Olivia were fully dressed. He was leaning against the wall, staring down a look of triumph on his face, “So, was it as good for you as it was for me?”

“Yes master, it was the best fucking thing EVER! After cumming like that, I can’t think how I lived without fucking before. And I mean that, I’m trying to think how I managed but every time I try to think about not fucking I feel terrified. And other than fucking, the only thing that I care about is serving you. I want to do your bidding in every way, shape and form. Please let me serve you, I’ll let you use by body as your cum receptacle and you can dump it anywhere you want. My ass, my mouth, my hair. I’ll let you anal fuck me and lick your dick clean in front of the entire school board, PTA, and my family. If you please just let me serve you.”

Stanley loved the groveling, but he didn’t want to take the time to play it out since he had a job for her to do in the meantime. “Tell you what, what I just did to you I plan to do to more girls and women here at school. Well beyond school too for that matter, but that’s down the road a bit. How does that make you feel?”

Officer Oliver shrugged her shoulders, “If you want to fuck them, then you should be allowed to fuck them. Nobody should be allowed to tell you know and I’m only concerned with making sure you get what you desire.”

“Good girl, I’m going to need a servant, an enforcer to help me get the bitches to come to me and keep them in line. Keep in mind this will mean abusing your authority, drugging your coworkers, probably corrupting your family, and nullifying those that would oppose me. If you’re okay with that the job of my enforcer-slave is yours and I’ll make sure you can get plenty of sex and opportunities for servitude.”

She didn’t even hesitate; her job requirements and those betrayals were just ways to prove her loyalty and subservience. “Yes, of course I will. It’s just more people to fuck me right?”

“That’s the spirit, now if you want to seal the deal you need to swallow my cum. You don’t have time to suck another load out because of the job I’m going to give you, so you’ll have to scrape some out of your cunt.” Olivia reached her hand into her pants and quickly felt around inside her box until her fingers were thickly coated with cream. When she popped those fingers into her mouth, more of her brain melted. Any sense of identity other than ‘Stanley’s property’ was replaced by his cum.

“Alright slave, I think if you’re going to be my enforcer I’ll make you a bit stronger and faster. Invulnerable to even the most powerful of attacks helps too.” Olivia didn’t see any changes to her body, save for a little skin tightening, but she felt huge changes. She knew that when Master said he was making her stronger and faster he wasn’t kidding. She felt the changes rush into her body and was sure she could now bench a half ton without terribly straining herself and she didn’t think running 45 miles an hour was out of the question. “I see you can feel the changes and power, so let me ask you a personal question. How do you feel about Mrs. Ovinsky giving me detention after school?”

As Stanley hoped, he saw the look of devotion in his slaves turn to rage. “That bitch dare trying to punish my master is a step out of place that she will come to regret if I have anything to say about it. Will you let me punish that uppity bitch and smack her back to where she belongs?”

“I was planning on doing that during detention tonight actually, and what would a revenge session be without my enforcer. In fact, I’ve got a mission for you to make sure it goes right. How much total money do you have in savings and checking?”

“About $2,000 master.”

“Good, I want you to find the closest sex shop you can find and buy a whole bunch of sex toys, bondage gear, and dominatrix outfits that fit you. Be sure that you have several that will fit under your uniform without anyone knowing since from now on I want you wearing it under your outfit. Think you can manage that?”

“It would be my pleasure.”

Stanley went back after making his slave sign a note explaining that he missed class because of a ‘personal’ problem and doctor’s appointment and that no punishment should be needed. Not enough normally without a note from the actual doctor, but if a punishment-loving bitch like Officer Olivia Oliver thought the missed classes should excused then there wasn’t any reason to doubt it. It was Stanley’s lunch period so he left to get something to eat and wait out the rest of the class day.

More girls flirted with Stanley during the day, but Stanley let each know he was ‘interested’ but not available. He promised the girls in private though that should he ever become available they would be the first to know. The old Stanley of course would never have looked forward to detention, but today was going to be far different. He spent the last class completely ignoring the teacher and girls who became turned on sitting next to him and anticipated the event.

Finally class came to an end and Stanley was able to make it to detention, where the teacher sat him in the desk closest to hers and write “I will not pass notes in class” for half an hour. Stanley capitulated and began writing, but it became apparent that after ten minutes she was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate. Those same feelings that welled up inside her earlier today were returning.

As soon as they began to well up, Mrs. Ovinsky stopped what she was doing and began staring at her wedding ring. She concentrated hard, remembering her wedding vows and the courting. The dates. The dinners. The fact that the limp-dicked son of a bitch hadn’t given her a good jump in months. She shook her head and began trying to think of all the good moments between her husband as possible, but the memories kept becoming more and more carnal, and the images of her husband kept shifting to Stanley. She kept shaking her head to clear it, every time to no avail and when did her wedding ring come off? Just as she began trying to look for it she was distracted from those constant ‘getting fucked by my student’ images by the sound of a door slamming shut behind her.

It was Officer Oliver, and if she was here Stanley must have done something bad since she wasn’t locking up as she normally did, “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

Hearing the harsh language wasn’t that big of a surprise to Mrs. Ovinsky, but the fact that Officer Oliver was staring right in her eyes was shocking to say the least as they had always been friendly, “I am doing my job, I’m finishing some work while disciplining a student who misbehaved today.”

Olivia dropped a large, plain white paper bag that she was holding and grabbed Mrs. Ovinsky below the arms and lifted her up into the air, a look of cold fury in her eyes and a look of terror in Mrs. Ovinsky’s. “I don’t know where a sniveling little worm like you gets off thinking she has the right to discipline Master but you need to learn your fucking place!”

Mrs. Ovinsky became scared and confused, glancing back and forth between Stanley and Olivia, who continued to hold the full-grown, struggling woman with no apparent effort, “Master?”

Stanley stood up from where he was standing and told Olivia to set the teacher down. She was terrified and after trying to get out the door and being blocked by Olivia, she began looking for protection from the freakishly strong woman that still looked ready and willing to beat her to death. The only protection seemed to be Stanley since she showed a willingness to listen to him, and called him master. As creepy as that was, it was the only option for safety she seemed to have. Meeting eyes, Stanley motioned for the teacher to come behind him and she did so, hiding behind him looking like a small animal hiding from a hungry predator.

She stood behind Stanley, as Olivia continued staring at her with eyes full of hate and anger. Mrs. Ovinsky was so relieved that this young stud Stanley was here to protect her. Stanley let this continue on for a little while and Mrs. Ovinsky continued to stand behind Stanley, getting full doses of his pheromones and soon found herself leaning into him, and willing to offer her ‘services’ if he could get rid of Olivia. It wasn’t very long and her biggest fear wasn’t the angry truancy officer, it was what she would do if Stanley refused her offer.

“Stanley...”

“Enough of this.” Stanley cut the teacher off and turned around, staring in her eyes, “Me and my slave are willing to let you go if you are willing to look me in the eye and tell me you have no interest in screwing me.” Stanley grabbed the back of the teacher’s head and pulled it forward with their lips meeting. Mrs. Ovinsky didn’t hesitate, she jabbed her tongue into Stanley’s mouth and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waste. She moaned into Stanley’s mouth and began rubbing her pelvis up and down along his crotch, feeling the protrusion rub up against her. Stanley turned and set her down on the desk he had been sitting at. He quickly undid his pants and pulled out his straining dick, “So here’s your choices, say you have no desire to hump this and leave, or admit you want it by stripping naked and letting me and my slave do whatever you want with your body for the next half hour.”

Mrs. Ovinsky stared at the boy’s cock that was pointed right at her, licking her lips. God he looked so young and hot, closing her eyes and shaking her head she stood up and walked away from Stanley. She thought about the young man behind her, the man she so desperately wanted. She thought about her husband, the man who had been with her since they were young. Their parents were old friends who escaped from the Soviet Union and settled in America together. She knew right now if she slept with this boy it would probably be over with the two pf them and this choice would be the kind that would change her life one way or the other.

With firm strides Mrs. Ovinsky walked to her desk, grabbed her purse, and (hesitating as she looked at the still glowering truancy officer) walked to the door. She stood at the door and with resolute determination and after a deep breath, pulled out her keys and dropped her purse to the floor.

Within seconds the door was locked and the keys, Mrs. Ovinsky’s black pant suit, and underwear had joined the discarded purse in a pile on the floor. “If all you can give me is a half hour I want to make damn sure we don’t get interrupted.” She walked back over to Stanley, one leg in front of the other to show off her long, smooth legs and wide, firm hips.

“Alright stud, if we are going to do this you better make sure I don’t regret it.” She gave him a seductive look and then stepped in to press their lips together. She sensually rubbed her tight body along Stanley’s while grabbing his dick in her right hand and tenderly stroking up and down on the shaft. Stanley responded in kind, reaching down with his hand to lightly finger the quickly dampening mound between the teacher’s legs. He leg his fingers get well coated in her juices before plunging two fingers as deep as he could into her steaming hot cunt.

“Olivia, do you have one of the outfits you bought on under your uniform?”

“Of course Master. The rest are in my car, this bag is just full of toys I thought we could put to good use for this bitch.”

Stanley nodded in approval but quickly changed his expression when he noticed that she continued to stand guard and await his next orders, “Well what are you waiting for? Get that ugly fucking uniform off and bring them toys over here to see what you got!”

“Yes master.” A little upset at pissing off Master, she quickly took her top off to reveal a bra that was nothing more than three strips of leather (one to her right, one to her left, and a third between her tits) with a couple thing chains running between them and hiding absolutely nothing of her small red nipples. Her bottoms matched, being just a triangle of leather around her pussy and a few chains running across the front allowing anybody to see her cunt lips.

After undressing she grabbed the white bag and brought it next to the still standing couple who continued to fondle each other’s bodies and pulled a few objects out of it, making Stanley smile devilishly, “Nice.”

Without giving her a chance to see what she was holding, Stanley spun her around and bent her over the desk he had been writing on and using his strength held her down and grabbed her arms. He pulled them behind her back and waited as his enforcer slave slapped a pair of leather handcuffs on Mrs. Ovinsky’s wrists. As those were locked, Stanley kicked his teacher’s legs apart and held them there so Olivia could attach the spreader bar.

Mrs. Ovinsky’s legs were spread wide enough that she couldn’t have stood had she been allowed to. The only way she could maintain any balance was to grip harder on the desk and hold on tight. Stanley looked rather intently at the naked ass before him and sighed, “Why did I get stuck with these harry bushed cunts. Olivia, part of your job from here on out will be to make sure that my bitches keep themselves well manicured. And among the most important is I want to be able to see the pussy I’m fucking. No hair blocking a single fold of skin from my vision, understand?”

“Yes master, of course. Now if you are so upset that she hadn’t shaved for you ahead of time perhaps you can punish her appropriately.” Olivia reached into her bag and pulled out a black leather paddle with raised red letters that spelled “SLUT”.

“Great idea, why don’t you go up front and reward yourself for a job well done.” After a confused look Stanley remembered he still had changes to make to his enforcer and reached into her soul, “You love having your cunt licked and screwed by people that are bound or unable to resist. You enjoy getting it from men and women equally, with only desire for me surpassing your desire for them.”

Olivia walked around, wet to begin with but drenched at having pleased Master. She grabbed the cuffed and restrained teacher by her hair and lifter her head, “You heard master bitch, stick your tongue out and make me cum on your whore face!” She shoved the teacher’s mouth right up to the lips of her opening pussy lips but didn’t receive any ministrations.

And for not doing what she was told received three firm smacks on the ass from the paddle Stanley was holding, each time the word SLUT showing up in greater prominence on her cheek. “If you ever want me to fuck you, you are going to have to learn to do what you’re told when you’re told!” He smacked her twice more and when she jerked forward whimpered loudly but still refused to put her tongue into the girl’s vagina Stanley sighed and placed the tip of his cock against the lips of Mrs. Ovinsky’s pussy.

“I ain’t parting your lips until you part hers and the harder you go at her, the harder you get in return.” Mrs. Ovinsky really didn’t like oral sex and found it disgusting and had actually heard guys lust for girl-on-girl to be the height of sick and really didn’t want to do it. But every second that went by her nose continued to breathe in pheromones, increasing her desires. With Stanley occasionally pulling his cock away to smack her ass with the paddle again for not obeying it took about three minutes before she finally gave in and slowly pushed her tongue into Officer Oliver’s pussy lips.

As Stanley saw his slave nod her head at him slightly, he slowly pushed the head of his cock into her twat. The feelings of having her lips parted began to melt the resistance in her mind. She began to slowly lap at the folds of the woman’s pussy and as she did so Stanley began slowly pumping into her cunt melting her resistance further.

Stanley had alternate motives to this though, eventually Mrs. Ovinsky’s tongue would probably find some of the cum he shot into Officer Oliver’s cunt earlier today. The effect of swallowing it would be the same on her mind and soul as it was on the strict, bitchy cop when she swallowed it out of her own cunt earlier today; Stanley would then own her completely.

The more Stanley fucked the teacher, the more she wanted. She wanted to reach out and grab the truancy officer’s ass and pull her mound firmer into her mouth so she could encourage Stanley to pound her harder still. She began plunging her tongue into the officer’s crevice as deep and powerfully as she could and moaned loudly when she felt Stanley increase his speed and power in kind.

As she licked the snatch, she soon began to feel a weird tingling heat coming from her head. It felt really weird and stopping to find out what was wrong seemed like a really good idea at first, but then dawned on her how silly her previous reservations about eating pussy had been. She wasn’t sure why she had even hesitated, sure she wasn’t all that in to girls but Master had told her to do it and she should have snapped to like a good slave was supposed to. She was just thankful that Master would keep and continue to fuck her cunt despite all the horrible things her silly brain had been telling her to do only a few minutes ago.

Seriously, what was the thinking not doing what Master told her to do? It almost seemed like a bad dream, a dream where she was married to some big ugly guy who was a lot different than her perfect Master. Well she just decided to do what she always did when her brain began trying to make decisions and think, let Master fuck those unimportant and worthless thoughts away.

The teacher decided it was time to stop teasing this slut and go straight for the clit. It wasn’t long and Olivia was wildly bucking her pelvis on the tied up teacher’s face. Olivia watched as her Master fucked harder and faster into his newest slave and became hotter and hornier still. God watching Master take a slave was hot. She noticed the hesitation evaporate from the tongue work a while ago and somehow knew that meant the teacher had finally succumbed to the knowledge that Master was and should be her whole world. The thought of Master having another slave made orgasm approach even faster that it should have normally and Officer Oliver was sending a torrent of sticky fluid onto her fellow slave’s face.

Officer Oliver’s knees began to buckle as she came so she quickly sat down on the desk behind her as Mrs. Ovinsky was now able to put full attention towards the cock in her pussy, since she made the cop cum the sensations in her pussy were getting more powerful. Of course that made sense since doing what made Master made everything better and soon she was riding wave after wave of intense pleasure that threatened to tear her mind apart, not that it would have been any great loss to Mrs. Ovinsky.

She was ready to cum but knew she wasn’t allowed to do so until Master did and she began to scream until Officer Oliver went back into her bag and grabbed a ball gag to keep her shut up. After that all the teacher could do was make slutty moans into the gag and fight with all her waning strength to keep her knees straight so Master could fuck her in the position he had chosen.

Stanley began to quicken his pace ready to shoot into the teacher’s cunt but tormented her a little first. He said he would only cum in her pussy if she begged him for it, while at the same time refusing to allow the gag out of her mouth. Soon the teacher’s eyes were filled with disappointment and self-disgust for failing her master as he slowed down when she refused to beg for it. He nearly stopped completely, looking at her like she was a complete failure before he smirked and told her he was just kidding.

With brutal speed and power that soon had the desk against the one next to it and that desk against the wall Stanley soon came in his new slave’s pussy which triggered a massive orgasm in her mind that did in fact melt several parts of her brain. With all the built up pressure from being near orgasm as long as she had been, the torrent streaming of her pussy left a real, standing puddle of juices on the floor and when she came to Mrs. Ovinsky was dressed, but not in her old clothes. She was wearing the last item from the bag, a slutty french maid costume that consisted of a see through black bra and panties with white lace, a white lace choker, thigh high black fishnet stockings, and a pair of six inch black heels.

“Well you’re finally awake. You better clean up this mess you made and do it quick since I have to tell you about how I want you to live your life from now on.” Without saying anything she slowly got to her feet and wobbly began to put the desks in order. “From now on, you live to serve. Not just me, but anyone I tell you to. Unless I tell you otherwise, you will consider yourself inferior to everyone we deal with. You are not allowed to speak to your superiors unless addressed, you will be turned on by being subservient and doing what you’re told, especially by me will make you desperately horny. When I’m not in charge Officer Oliver is and unless I say otherwise her word is to be taken as mine. From now on, you love cum. Cum from men or women, young or old it doesn’t matter because you are always hungry for more and since you know I love to watch you rave and act like a mindless cum dumpster that is what you most want to do with your life. You also are incapable of love for anyone but me, and you only married your husband because he knocked you up and aside from your child you have no concern for him Understand?”

“Yes master.” She felt the changes in her mind, one by one as he said them and suddenly it felt as if they had always been there and Master had just eliminated the confusion that stopped her from being what she always wanted: a submissive bitch for cum disposal. Master ripped apart her old clothes to use as rags to wipe up the fluids in the carpet and after throwing them in the garbage can they all left together in Officer Oliver’s car.