The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fremont Tales: The Beginning

CHAPTER 5: CINDY’S DAY

Cindy was a little late arriving for school because the store she needed to go to didn’t open until ten. Of course the owner of the adults only store didn’t want to let her in because of her age, but it’s amazing what a little intimidation born from the pits of hell can do to your average person. After taking care of the pissant clerk she ran in grabbed the clothing and make-up she needed and headed to school, a note from her dad to excuse her tardiness. Cindy put the makeup in her locker and went to class, still carrying around the other tiny purchase she made earlier this morning in the pocket of her jeans. It was lunch when she made her move.

Walking around the lunch room she found her target and approached the table where a few members of the wrestling team were sitting. She sat right next to Wesley Olson, the guy who was captain of the wrestling team. “Hey Wes, how are things going?”

Wesley was a little surprised that Cindy was sitting next to him since they have never really talked outside of actual meets or training, “Fine I guess. You?” The dismissive tone of his voice was obvious to everyone.

“Never better, my life has been really good the last day or two and it only looks to be getting better. That’s part of why I’m here, since you can be the one that makes my life complete.” She looked sideways at Wesley, a tall and skinny red-head like her she knew Wesley had always had a crush on her that he’d never admit to publicly. When they added a girl to the team it meant that they would often have to pay for different locker rooms, different hotels for the annual overnight tournament, and stuff like that to keep the boys and girl separated. Almost doubled the fee to join actually, and since then the boys on the team have taken to acting hateful and resentful to her. When she showed she was better than them, the hate and resentment increased. Despite his crush, Wesley caved to peer pressure and went along with it.

Wesley wanted to act friendly but was sitting with two of his wrestling buddies and as whenever they were around decided to act the asshole as usual, “Good for you, gonna drop wrestling so you can have friends again?”

“No, I’m gonna be captain of the wrestling team,” when Wesley rolled his eyes at her she sneered back, “after I beat your ass that is.”

Wesley looked at her a little surprised, he’d always avoided wrestling her because of his crush and the coach encouraged them never wrestling because if Cindy won he’d have to explain why Wesley was captain instead of her. Wesley just snorted and one of the other guys (a well-toned blond guy named Ted) laughed, “Sorry honey, I know you ain’t very bright but the wrestling season ended in March, which was about five weeks ago.”

A few laughs were had by Ted and his buddy Craig. Craig was just tiny even by freshmen standards and the smallest guy on the team, so by hanging out with him Ted made himself feel bigger and Ted liked to leach off of Craig’s brains. “You are calling me dumb? When you need to carry this one around (points at Craig) so he can remind you that sambo is a martial art and NOT a Sylvester Stallone character from the 80s? I know the wrestling season is over, but we all go to the same gym and they have mats. Let’s go and if I win, I get to be captain. I’ll even make it a three-to-one challenge. If Wesley loses, either of you two can step in to take his place.”

All three laughed at that and quickly dismissed the idea, but Craig smiled the devious smile of one who thinks he’s just cornered someone into a hole they can’t escape from, “If he’s going to put his captain status on the line, I think it’s only fair that you put something on the line as well. You have to wrestle all three of us, and if you win, you get to be captain. But if one of us three manages to pin you, you have to quit the team.”

Suddenly Ted was all for the idea, but Wesley was more against it than ever. Her as captain could cause dissension within the team given her unpopularity, and Cindy quitting would mean losing one of the best wrestlers on the team. He was about to say no and walk away when Cindy pulled her trump card from her pocket. In her hand was a bright right micro bikini. “By the way did I mention that if we do wrestle after school tonight, this is what I’ll be wearing?” She wrapped her leg around Wesley to hold him in place as she moved in closer, “Store called it their ‘camel toe’ model, wonder if it lives up to its name...Oh well, I guess we’ll find out tonight if you’re willing to show up. You’re not too scared of me are you? I’ll be there waiting for you, to see if you have the balls to (deep sigh) come. (Strong emphasis on the last word). Will you cum for me won’t you?”

Wesley gulped deep when he saw that tiny bits of fabric that made up the swim wear. As she rubbed up against him he realized that if she wasn’t on the team any more he might be able to go out with her if his buddies calmed down after she was gone, “Y-y-yeah I’ll be there.”

Cindy put her lips right by the captain’s ears and whispered she looked forward to him coming for her and walked away, enjoying the stunned looks on all three faces. In a new slutty, breathy voice they hadn’t heard before, “See you tonight boys, but don’t take it too easy on me I like it rough.”

As she walked away the three kids talked, wondering what had gotten into her. Well Craig and Ted talked, all Wesley could do was think of things that hadn’t gotten into her ( a quick prayer) yet.”

After school Cindy drove to the gym and went to the girls locker room at the gym. The people who came in early to avoid the post-work rush were gone and the people who came in after work hadn’t arrived yet. There wasn’t anybody there and other than her and her ‘friends’ from school, probably wouldn’t be until about 4:45. A quick look at the full-length mirror showed getting the smallest size bikini they had was probably a good idea. The tight top showed her nips really good, and the bottoms did indeed show a nice slit in the front and all of her ass with just a small string going between her cheeks. She went to the floor workout area and rolled out one of the wrestling mats and waited. “Excuse me miss, but that outfit violates the dress code.”

Cindy turned around and saw a big, bald, heavily-muscled black guy with a “STAFF” t-shirt approach. “Yeah, I know, it’s hot isn’t it? Why don’t you go find something useful to do with those muscles before I hurt you.”

The guy laughed at her and put a big, meaty hand on her shoulder and began trying to shove her off toward the locker room. “Get changed into something acceptable or get out.” When she didn’t move, the man began trying to pick her up. When Cindy was able to keep squirming out of his grasp he got frustrated. This time as he got close he intended to put her into a headlock and drag her to the front door and tell her to never come back, Cindy responded to the attack by grabbing one of the man’s arms and before he knew what was happening she had spun behind him, tripping him in the process. She had kept hold of his arm and now Cindy was sitting on his back, with his arm in a hammerlock and digging her knee into his back.

“Give up big boy, admit yer my bitch!” The guy kept trying to squirm but apparently this woman was a lot stronger than she looked because despite his best efforts he couldn’t break the hold. But no matter how much pressure she used, without breaking anything the guy refused to submit. Since she had control of his arm she gave him a few head shots just strong enough to disorientate him and quickly moved the arm up and had the guy in a triangle choke.

The guy was still damn confused as to how a woman this small can have this kind of strength, but the sudden lack of oxygen made him realize that why she had this strength didn’t matter so much as the fact that she did have it, and if she left this hold on too long it could cause brain damage or even kill him. “You lose mother fucker. Tap out and submit.”

After a couple attempts to break free, the panic set in and the guy began slapping his hand on the floor, admitting defeat. As soon as he did Cindy let go and let him breathe again, though the man wasn’t getting up. Cindy told the man sit up and he did so, with a glassy and empty-eyed expression that that told her the man was ready for reprogramming.

This time of day at this gym was slow. In fact the only reason it was open at all was by the time they would close everything down, (the juice bar, the pools, the steam rooms, etc) it would be time to start turning everything back on. But this time was so slow that they only kept two people on staff, one a guy and one a woman so that way problems in both locker rooms could at least be inspected. These two also happened to be the owner and his wife (which meant they didn’t have to pay someone to keep it open during these slow times). Anyway, the guy’s wife was working the door and had heard the noise from the fight and came to look at what was going on. Demon ears giving her a little extra time to get ready, Cindy moved the small strip of fabric to expose her pussy and shoved the man’s face to her cunt, “Stick your tongue out” she told the man.

He did just in time for his wife to come around the corner and catch her husband on her knees, with his tongue inside this high school girls vagina! She felt strong betrayal, all kinds of unpleasant emotions welled up within her, but when Cindy saw her and shrugged her shoulders before shoving the woman’s husband’s head back between her legs anger took over.

“You bitch” she screamed and charged at Cindy, planning to rip her apart. But it wasn’t long before she was lying on the ground like her husband was and feeling humiliated and alone after Cindy took some time to humiliate her, crying and heart-broken she admitted defeat and was soon sitting next to her husband with the same vacant look.

“Okay, time to give you your new lives. How about you continue to act as you did before with the following changes: -You are both now swingers and will constantly look for new partners especially when it involves an orgy. -If your spouse finds another partner you will only be turned on and if you catch them in the act you will insist on joining in. -You will both wear much skimpier clothes and be more lax on the dress code; as long as they don’t show nips, lips, or dicks it’s okay with you until I tell you to ease up further. -I am in charge now, you will do what I want without hesitation or question and allow me and those with me to do whatever we please unless I say otherwise. Now wake up and get started on your new lives.”

Both the owner and his wife stood up groggily and shook their heads. They were on their butts in front of Mistress Cindy. Not really remembering the fights and fits they had just had the two got up returned to their posts, being told to lock up the entrance once Wesley, Craig, and Ted arrived. Since the guy was a former high school wrestler she told him to act as ref and judge each match fairly. She had a car and got out before traffic became a bitch as it always did when school let out, the boys she knew had bikes since they lived closer to school. She figured it would take them a little while longer to get there since traffic would probably slow them down a bit. Making sure the bikini was well-placed Cindy started doing stretches, making sure that whenever the boys came out of the guys locker room, she’d be at an angle to give the guys something to look at and cloud their brains a little bit.

It was about five minutes after starting her stretches that she heard the feet approaching and decided after a quick kip-up to stretch down to touch her toes, giving the three of them a full view of her exposed ass. As the boys came around the corned she could sense their momentary arousal staring at her cheeks as well as the surprise at the sudden change in Cindy’s personality since she always dressed so damn plain in the past. They were stunned for a second but Craig was the first to find his voice, “Looks like you can slut it up pretty good, at least you’re good at something.”

She maintained her position and looked at the three of them through the gap between her ankles, Wesley was staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed at her ass while the other two just grinned like idiots, “Thank you, figure out anything you’re good at yet?” Cindy stood up and got to the middle of the wrestling mat she had rolled out, “Besides being assholes that couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse with more money than Bill Gates of course. You’ve always been good at that.” She walked over to the mat and got down on all fours, waving her ass at the three of them, “Who’s first?”

Craig and Wesley both hesitated but Ted had been looking for revenge for a while since the last time Cindy beat him. He was also looking for revenge for the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and I think you get the general idea. No matter how many times she beat Ted, he would come back and act like he was better than her just because he was a man and she was a woman. And every time you go into a fight with a good opponent, defenses down it doesn’t go very well. Ted always got frustrated after early humiliations and got clumsy which made things worse. Fortunately for Cindy, his wrestling IQ hadn’t improved any since last time.

“Okay little tramp girlie-girl let’s go.” Ted stepped into the ring, casual as always and after signaling the start he went into a half-assed defensive posture smirking more than ever, “You won’t get lucky this time ya stupid little bimbo.” Ted went for a clumsy, half-assed single leg take down that completely left his head exposed. Grabbing onto it and a quick vertical suplex later, she had him lying on his back. With Cindy’s demon strength it wasn’t hard for her to hold his shoulders down for the two seconds required for a pin, which meant within ten seconds Ted had lost the match and his will to Cindy.

“Go sit over there and wait for me,” as she watched her new slave walk over to where she pointed Cindy rolled her shoulders and looked at her two remaining opponents. Putting forth her best Bill Goldberg impression she yelled “Who’s next?”

Wesley still didn’t want to fight her so that left Craig to be the first one stepping forward. Craig, the tiny inexperienced freshman she had wrestled several times before and even at human strength she was was far superior to. The match was pretty one sided, but he managed to last the full first round. Cindy had several opportunities to pin him but enjoyed toying with him too much. After a few take-downs Craig tried to turn the event from a wrestling match to a track meet by running around the circle and away from Cindy the rest of the time. She ended up winning on points 16-0 when he finally admitted defeat and lost his will as well.

“You’re turn cutie,” she said looking at Wesley. Wesley didn’t want to do this, but the more Cindy wiggled her ass and tits, the less he was able to think clearly as blood was diverted from his brain to his groin. He knew he wasn’t going to be able to win as distracted as he was, but he had wanted to get this close to Cindy’s naked body since puberty and this might be the closest chance he’d ever get.

They both got ready, Wesley taking the match seriously and getting into his crouch while the ref signaled the start. They circled each other, each getting a couple take downs, though Wesley’s points were just charity and the result of Cindy having fun. Each time Wesley scored a point, Cindy took the opportunity to rub part of her body up against his and moan sensually. Halfway through the round the score was tied and the two were looking at each other when Cindy grabbed at the sides of her bikini and lifted it up, causing it to ride even tighter and stretch, nearly allowing the lips of her pussy to slide out.

“So big boy, does this camel toe bikini live up to its name?” Wesley just stared dumbfounded and unable to move as Cindy continued to push the front of the waistband forward and approach him. Wesley continued looking down flush, there was Cindy’s pussy, she was showing it to him. Did this mean she wanted him? Was she trying to proposition him? Just distract him? But before he could clear his head and think properly she took him down hard and sat on his face, rubbing the camel toe right on his mouth. The boy completely forgot about getting his shoulders up and was pinned too.

“All right, the three of you line up on your knees in front of me. From now on, all three of you worship me and think of me as a goddess to be served and never questioned. People who like me are good and people who don’t like me are bad and you hate them. Aside from serving me you will dedicate yourselves entirely to your only two other interests: wrestling and sex. You will do the absolute minimum amount of school work to stay and the team and when you aren’t fucking you’ll be trying to make yourselves into better wrestlers. But each of you will have a little problem with your sex lives.

Craig, you’ve always been a big mouth and that is your obsession. When not serving me or working on your wrestling you will be obsessed with oral sex, eating pussy and getting your cock sucked will be your only concerns. And the reason you’re only interested in oral is sex because it’s the only sex in which you can cum, and giving will make you cum a lot harder than receiving. But if you go more than 36 hours without some form of oral sex you will begin to stink. You will have a bad breath smell, the most horrid and disgusting bad breath smell imaginable emanating from your entire body and it will continue to get worse until you are able to engage in some form of oral sex. I don’t imagine any woman would be willing to suck you off smelling that bad, so you better be sure not to let that happen.

Ted, for years you’ve been an asshole and that will be your new obsession. It’s the only sex that will allow you to cum and if you go more than 24 hours without engaging in anal sex you will begin to stink. You will begin to smell like a dirty, unwashed asshole and the longer you go without anal sex the worse you will smell. The only way to smell normal again is getting someone to let your smelly ass fuck their ass.

And finally Wesley, you who loved me from afar but refused to admit to it because you were afraid what your friends would say. You went along with the abuse and mistreatment because you were a pussy, now it’s time for you to smell like one. You have an obsession with vaginal sex, and if you go more than 12 hours without fucking a pussy you will begin to stink like the nastiest, smelliest, rankest, unclean cunt in the world and it will continue to get worse until you find a woman with a pussy who’s willing to fuck you.

As each of you begin to stink worse, your brain power and wrestling skills will begin to dull as well which will make me, your team’s captain, look bad and you will become more and more desperate to find someone willing to fuck you. No matter how desperate and smelly you get, you are only allowed to fuck someone who is willing. Now wake up.”

All three wrestlers looked up at Cindy in a whole new light, she was the most amazing thing they had ever seen and would be willing to to anything for her, and when she reached down and ripped the the thin fabric to her bikini bottoms they all smiled up at her, “We are going to an orgy tonight, but I’d like you boys to get me warmed up with a quick gang-bang Pick a hole and get started.”

Each quickly ripped their clothes off and began taking up positions around their queen, ready to do exactly what she wanted. Wesley was standing directly in front of her, his 6 inch erection straining to go where he so wanted to put it. Cindy grabbed his ass and shoved him forward and into her wet pussy. He nearly came, his loves for pussy and his Goddess multiplied at the knowledge of being inside his Goddess’ pussy. She held him tight and unable to move as she had Ted lay down on the floor and used her still invisible wings to slow her descent as she fell back and landed her ass right on Ted’s throbbing member.

The two boys were a little clumsy at first, making it hard for Cindy to get a steady pattern as she stroked her lips up and down on Craig’s dick. Eventually the two found a steady rhythm, Wesley thrusted his hips down into Cindy’s pussy, shoving her down and hard onto Ted and his cock roughly into her ass. Ted would respond by thrusting up and pushing Cindy’s body up to once again get her cunt pierced by Wesley. When the two found their their pace Cindy was finally able to give more attention and pleasure to Craig.

Craig was a virgin and had never even had the balls to ask a woman out so far, and it wasn’t very long before the boy was ready to release his load and Cindy decided to use some of her domination magic to ensure none of the boys could cum until she was ready to let them. As she felt Craig reach the point where he normally would have cum she picked up her intensity. Her head bobbed faster, her tongue slithered around his prick and tickled the most sensitive spots underneath.

She would give Craig the smallest relief from time to time as she pulled her mouth away and ordered the other two to start fucking her harder and faster. She enjoyed it for a while before attacking Craig and torturing his cock with renewed vigor. The boy was soon begging her to let him cum, whining but quickly silenced by one disapproving look by his mistress. At the pace Wesley and Ted were working they were soon ready to explode as well. Rather than let them release their loads into her, Cindy instead just once again told them to fuck her faster and harder. She just enjoyed orgasm after orgasm, enjoying the pleasured and pained looks in the faces of Craig and Wesley and the growing frustrated grunts from Ted.

Both of the other two boys began to whine but were silenced by an angry shout from their goddess and were punished with being forced to fuck her as brutally and quickly as they were capable of. All three felt so backed up that the cum may actually begin looking for another hole to escape from.

After her 4th orgasm, each one tightening her body and adding a little more torture to the boys she saw between thrusts the clock was approaching a quarter after four so she told the boys the next time she came, so would they. Need to ejaculate and building up pressure had been slowly shorting out more and more of their brains, it would be a long time before they were capable of much thought.

She felt her fifth orgasm approach and when it finally happened her invisible wings wrapped around Craig’s back and shoved his waist forward, his cock plunging as far down his throat as it could possibly go. She used her arms to hold Wesley’s cock as deep as possible as all four came together. All three guys came torrents inside their mistress, continuously for well over two minutes, filling her with cum that overflowed her ass and pussy while filling her stomach with so much cream that some slimmer human women might have thrown up.

Cum ran down her cheeks and she stood up in front of one of the full length mirrors all over the gym. She pushed Wesley off of her and Craig fell to the ground, his legs finally giving out as he continued squirting, the last of his semen landing on the ground. Getting up from the ground she enjoyed the afterglow and adored the slutty appearance that having what must have been a gallon of cum rolling out of her holes and down her legs, chin and breasts.

She called the gym owner and his wife over to clean up the mess with their tongues. The guy was forced to lick off the wrestling mat they were fucking on while his wife licked the four of them clean while the three guys lied down trying to recover. Once they finished all cleaned up, the four went back to the locker rooms, got dressed, and drove to Cindy’s house after inviting the gym owner and his wife to stop by after their shifts were over.

CHAPTER 6: HELEN’S DAY

Helen went to school with her brother and sisters as usual and spent some time trying to figure out what she wanted to do. She came in to school knowing that her goal was to convert the rest of her band into slaves, it was just a matter of getting them alone one by one so she could look them in the eyes while she sang. Walking through the halls before classes started, Helen amused herself by playing with her powers.

Since Helen loved music, hearing her singing to herself as she walked through the hallways was not all that unusual. She had departed a bit from her normal choices though. She walked by the popular kids table and was singing a little bit louder than normal, singing a song about depression and not being good enough. Their eyes started to gloss over and look like a bunch of sci-fi movie hypnosis victims, though the rest of their bodies remained normal and the conversation didn’t stop. They were in public so she kept it short and started to walk away. Her demon ears listening as instead of insulting everyone else in the room, they had begun talking more like a bunch of angsty goth kids. More interesting, the part she sang talked about pimples and all of them suddenly broke out in a mild case of acne.

A few of the teachers were in a small circle and Helen walked past singing a lullaby and watched the four of them suddenly start yawning and slouching, one of them even dropping his half full coffee cup on the floor and splashing himself and the other three with it. She walked past a classroom where the drama club were discussing their next project. The group were largely wimps and the most inoffensive people you’ve ever seen so Helen had to hold herself back from singing some Insane Clown Posse, but decided that might bring too much attention to the school. She dipped into her beloved girl bands and started lightly singing about girls acting like drunken party sluts. Soon each girl had picked one of the guys and was trying to drag him off into some secluded corner where they could get boned like they needed. As Helen stood by the door, one of the girls giggled and staggered out of the door while dragging a guy with her and her breath even smelled of booze.

Nice thing is with the general din of a thousand or so kids talking the only ones within range to hear her music were too busy getting their brains scrambled to notice until it was too late. Of course without eye contact, the quieter performances, and only singing part of the songs meant changes would only last for half a day or so.

Helen’s idea came, as you might expect, in choir class. During the opening of class as usual they were doing the same crap vocal warm-up exercises. And as usual, Helen was bored out of her mind with them, the difference was that as she looked, she noticed that everyone was getting more and more bored, even the teacher who never seemed to get bored was starting to look like he couldn’t give a shit less.

She began singing the warm-ups thinking about things that pissed her off and she noticed the rest of the class showing signs they were looking angry. She began thinking of things that turned her on, willing that to be carried in her music. Suddenly her demon nose began picking up the scent of wet pussy and she saw a few bulges in the front of the boys’ pants growing. She continued thinking about hot sex, but thought about the teacher Mr. Franklin as being hot. She noticed the focus turned to the him, women looking hungry and the boys looking confused, especially since Mr. Franklin wasn’t exactly a stud to begin with. Happy that her experiments showed that she could in fact do what her mother told her she went back to boring vocal warm-ups. Thinking more bored than ever before and she let that seep in for a little bit.

Mr. Franklin was a short, fat man in his early forty’s. But he was also a lover of all music and had been more than happy to help Helen and her friends with their desires to create a band. If there was anybody outside of their families that the other girls in the band trusted it was probably him. So he could be a path to get the rest of the band alone. She continued the singing and enhancing the boredom until some of the people looked bored enough to just walk out and that’s when Helen spoke up, “I’m bored of this. Anyone else want to try something new? Something we haven’t sung in this class before?”

Total agreement went through class and Mr. Franklin looked at her, this wasn’t the first time she had made a request for something new but most of what she asked for might cause problems with the school board and parents. “Well, I’m open for something as long as it isn’t something that won’t get me in trouble,” small laugh, “What did you have in mind?”

The two had talked music a lot in the past and she knew what his weaknesses were and what he had lying around. She shrugged her shoulders, “Well I was in the mood for something like Meatloaf’s I’d Do Anything For Love.” Something not only that he loved, but something that he already had the music and lyrics for. And since two of the other band members were in this class her plan could give her half the band without much additional effort.

Mr. Franklin decided that his favorite singer might be fun and since there was some light sexual references it might cause some problems, but he was too bored and in need of stimulation to care, “Be right back.”

“By the way anyone know what ‘that’ is that he won’t do for love” one of the guys in the corner asked.

Helen sighed, “Another guy that never listens to the lyrics. He will never forget the way she feels right now and he will never do it better with anybody else.” The students talked a little back and forth to kill time until Mr. Franklin got back. It didn’t take long before he returned and began handing out the music. So, I’ll get the piano and we don’t have the drums but anybody willing to play the guitar?”

Helen’s band-mate Christina, who was their lead guitar player got down and tuned it without bothering to wait for other volunteers. She didn’t take the sheet music with her since she knew this song already.

When they began playing, Helen locked eyes with the music teacher. He continued playing despite his eyes becoming more glossy than any of the other students she had altered before. In her head, Helen was thinking of herself and how great she was. She thought about everything she was good at, she thought of herself naked, and she thought about herself as a Goddess with the entire class worshiping at her feet. She thought of being the center of an orgy and every member of the class taking turns banging her, not jealous of the others but just thankful for the chance to be with their greatest love.

A quick look around showed the class all glassy-eyed but singing with more emotion as they occasionally stole a glance at her. Across the room everyone heard Helen’s beautiful voice mix in with theirs and felt emotions within themselves welling up like they never knew existed. They found themselves singing as if they were singing this song alone with Helen, trying to express their undying love. They wanted her to be happy any way it took and wanted to please her anyway they could. By the end of the song they had given up on love for anybody else, they wanted her and only her.

When the song finished Helen asked if that was better and everyone agreed, looking at Helen with looks of devotion and pure love in their eyes. They all loved her and would do anything for their love. Singing the full song at full volume they’d be wrapped around her fingers for weeks if not months. Except for Mr. Franklin, she had been looking in his eyes during the song and he would now be a devoted thrall until she sang something different to alter the way he felt.

“Well, I was writing a song and if I get finished in time maybe I can sing it for you all. You don’t mind if I sit out the rest of class and work on it do you Mr. Franklin?”

“Of course not, you can even use my desk if you’d like,” he offered his office key to her but Helen just smiled and said she’d prefer to stay in class surrounded by such fantastic singers. Everyone in class swooned at that and after Helen suggested that other people get to pick songs too and the class just have a free day, the rest of the class was dedicated to songs of love and devotion as Helen began to write her new song, “Cum Dripping Whore.”

The class was a little disappointed that Helen didn’t finish in time, but she promised each person in class that they’d get to hear it even if she had to hunt them down one by one and sing it to them each individually. They accepted it but still seemed slightly miffed until one by one, as an ‘apology’ Helen gave each person in class a quick kiss on the cheek with whispered ideas of what they could do together if they were alone after she got done singing.

Helen had two songs that she wanted to get just right today and didn’t have time for normal classes so she asked Mr. Franklin to send a note to the office saying her dad came to pick her up. He seemed willing but when his professionalism caused him to hesitate, Helen leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips that made him totally collapse. She found a secluded place and sat down to write where she wouldn’t be disturbed until she was done.

Around 2 o’clock she was finally satisfied that the music would do what she wanted. It wasn’t great and needed a lot of fine tuning, but it was words and feelings that mattered. She began looking for Christina or Holly, the two band members that were in her choir class and who also happened to be sisters. She knew there schedules more or less so she began walking towards where she could cut Holly off on the way to her locker after class. Holly was the older sister, a senior with dyed black hair and a perpetual supply of dark clothes, which wasn’t going to last very long as Helen thought about it. She was in fact able to find Holly without any problems as the bell rang, “Hey cutie.”

Holly turned around and saw Helen there, looking like the gorgeous goddess she was and making Holly wonder why she hadn’t noticed Helen’s beauty before, “Hey baby, I don’t suppose you are here to give me another kiss are you?”

“Nope, I’m here to see if you want to sneak off someplace quiet to listen to my new song.” After a fervent nod they ran to the music room and asked to borrow one of the better soundproofed rooms which once again met a slight bit of resistance in Mr. Franklin’s desire to be professional. Until she promised to sing him the song and maybe ‘play around with our instruments’ after when he felt himself getting hard and stupid.

He sighed and tried to hide the rising tent in his pants, “I’m gonna get fired, here’s a key to the drum room. (Drum room was just a specially soundproofed room the school had for band practice when louder instruments were used) Band class is over and you should have all the privacy to sing your song you will need.”

“And could you do me one last favor big boy? In a little while I’m going to tap on the glass to your class. When I do call the office and have them send Holly’s sister Christina down to the drum room too okay?”

The teacher just rubbed his forehead a little bit and sighed, he never had any serious relationships and a wonderful beauty like this coming on to him weakened his resolve instantly, “In for a penny, in for a pound I guess. If I’m pulling kids out of class just to listen to you sing, please don’t do anything in that room that will get me into trouble. Okay?”

“Of course sweetie, do you think I would ever do anything naughty like that?” A sultry wink and lick of her top lip had Mr. Franklin thinking of all kinds of naughty things she could do.

After getting to the room, Helen had Holly take a seat and looked at her, and Helen got closer,” I have a confession, I think I love you. I was to scared to say something, but I thought I saw you looking at me the same way. Tell you what, I’ll sing the song for you if you pledge me your soul.”

Holly laughed a little, it was kind of weird that she felt this strong devotion so suddenly but she couldn’t deny she felt it, “I love you and would do anything for you. I will pledge you my soul for all eternity for you to do with as you will and you don’t even have to sing to get it.” Helen lightly kissed Holly and stepped back to get into position.

Helen smiled and began to sing as she felt the increase of power that came with the completion of the deal.

“I don’t much care about helping the poor,
I don’t really want to open up a store,
I know I don’t need to learn any thing more,
Because I am nothing more than a cum-dripping whore!
I don’t like to study and I don’t like to think,
I don’t get any deeper than ‘how pretty is pink’,
All I want to do is eat, sleep, and drink
And lay with my legs spread open on floor,
Because I am nothing more than a cum-dripping whore!
Fuck me in my mouth!
Fuck me in the ass!
Fuck me between my tits!
Fuck me in my gash!
Fuck me rough,
Fuck me hard,
Fuck me til I’m sore!
Cause in case you didn’t know it yet I’m just a cum-dripping whore!
I’m a bimbo and I’m slut hardcore,
I’m covered in cum but still want more,
I’m the bitch in heat you can’t ignore,
Because I am nothing more than a cum-dripping whore!
My boobies keep growing at an alarming rate,
I will be a double J cup soon ain’t that great?!
I cum from giving head you can create,
anal orgasm right down to my core,
Because I am nothing more than a cum-dripping whore!
Fuck me in my mouth!
Fuck me in the ass!
Fuck me between my tits!
Fuck me in my gash!
Fuck me rough,
Fuck me hard,
Fuck me til I’m sore!
Cause in case you didn’t know it yet I’m just a cum-dripping whore!
I fuck guys and I fuck other whores,
Cunt or cock give me some I implore,
Rape my holes like you’re wild boars
Because I am nothing more than a cum-dripping whore!
Me and my whore sister dress like cute little kids,
But we just do what our mean old daddy forbids.
We even like to munch each others lids,
lick my sister’s slit while on all fours
Because we are nothing more than two cum-dripping whores!
Fuck me in my mouth!
Fuck me in the ass!
Fuck me between my tits!
Fuck me in my gash!
Fuck me rough,
Fuck me hard,
Fuck me til I’m sore!
Cause in case you didn’t know it yet I’m just a cum-dripping whore!
I’m just a cum-dripping whore!
Because I am nothing more than a cum-dripping whore!
I’m just a cum-dripping whore!”

As the song came to an end, the vacant look in Holly’s eyes began to recede as the images she had been having (all of which of getting fucked, gang-banged, and brutally screwed by men and women some she knew some she didn’t). The empty look was soon replaced by a look filled with many emotions. The love and devotion she felt earlier remained, but with a lustful ‘come fuck me please’ look in her face. She got out of her chair and ran to hug Helen, kissing her on the lips and letting her hands come to rest tightly squeezing Helen’s ass chicks.

“My aren’t you affectionate. You liked the song I take it?”

“Of course, it’s not every day a woman gets a song written about her. You got me so damned hot and worked up I think I need to frig myself right here and now.”

Helen patted her on the head and smiled, “I got a better idea, why don’t you strip down and sit back down in your chair. I’ll take care of you.” With an offer like that on the table, it took Holly no time flat to rip her clothes off and sit down, legs spread, waiting. Helen took a good look at the honey pot in front of her and saw lubricant running freely down Holly’s legs and staining the chair.

“Hold on a sec, I’ve got a kinky idea.” Looking around Helen decided to liberate some of the larger instruments of their straps and grabbed some of Holly’s discarded clothing. Going behind the chair she began using what she had to tie Holly’s legs to the chair and hands behind her back.

“Oh God, I love being tied up. Make sure it’s good and tight so I can’t get free, I love that helpless feeling I get when I can’t move.”

Helen was sure that she had Holly tied up good enough so that she couldn’t get away, then lifted her and the chair up and carried her over to the corner of the room where she opened a door and placed the tied up Holly in the band storage room. Helen grinned and held up the last pair of unused clothing, Holly’s panties. “Hope ya don’t mind but I wasn’t planning to fuck you until after school. I’ll just store you in here for now.” She stuffed the panties into Holly’s mouth like a gag and shut the door.

She knocked on the door to Mr. Franklin’s office and after she saw him nod and dial the office on the school phone she went back to the drum room. When Christina made it down to the band room, she saw Helen (who she was still in love with) and was just as excited to hear Helen’s song and enjoy the ‘fun activities’ promised afterward as her sister had been. Helen sang the same song, received a similar reaction, and did the same thing. Sisters Christina and Holly were now both tied to chairs, unable to get free, and stuck in a closet with their panties stuck in their mouths.

Helen met Mr. Franklin after school ended and quickly convinced him to meet her in the drum room where she sang him a song she had written just for him. It wasn’t very long, but it didn’t need to be. “Muff Stuffin’ Stud Muffin” was just a couple verses long and gave Mr. Franklin a MUCH more casual attitude towards sex, made him immortal in terms of endurance, and extended the ‘muffin’ between his legs so that it now reached almost all the way down to his knees with a cum shot strong enough to match the cannon he wielded. Just for fun (and because it could come in handy), Helen gave him the ability to hypnotize women with his dick.

He no longer really cared about getting fired, he liked his job but he loved banging hot, young chicks and worshiped Helen. He appreciated her allowing him to keep their escapades secret but should he ever be forced to choose he’d quit his job in no time flat. Helen spent a little while after singing to Mr. Franklin getting him hard and ready to go, taking his pants off and using a strip tease to warm him up (though it didn’t take much). Once he was hard, Helen hurried over to the door to the band storage room and opened it up to unveil the two tied up naked sisters. The teacher went to the door and grinned lovingly at his favorite student, “My, my, my. You came with presents, how sweet of you.”

Of course Christina and Holly both had an immediate reaction when they saw the enormous cock swinging freely between Mr. Franklin’s legs, and it was the kind of needful moaning with free-flowing pussy juice that only came from the truest of cum-dripping whores. Helen removed the panties from Holly’s mouth and she gasped, staring as hard as she could, “Oh my goodness, Mr. Franklin like is that your cock or a third arm?”

Mr. Franklin waved it in front of Holly’s face, “You know you shouldn’t stare that hard, you can hurt your eyes muscles and go blind.” Reluctantly both sisters closed their eyes, making Mr. Franklin shake his head, “Damn you two are airheads. I was just kidding. Now, if you want to know if this is my cock or not why don’t you taste it and find out?” Mr. Franklin edged in a little closer and put his cock right in front of her hungry lips.

Holly lunged forward with her tongue sticking out, just in time for Mr. Franklin to pull his cock back out of her reach. Holly was leaning forward as far as her bindings would allow her, tongue out to as far as it could go, licking up and down trying to get a taste of the giant dick. “No fair, don’t tease me like this.”

Her sister meanwhile was laughing through the panties lodged in her mouth until Helen came forward and yanked them out, “Something funny?”

“Oh yeah, the way sis was straining to get that cock in her mouth made her look like such a desperate whore.” She kept laughing until Mr. Franklin moved his dick right in front of her mouth as she made the same move to lick it that Holly did. But just as Christina almost made contact, Mr. Franklin pulled it away and shoved it roughly into Holly’s mouth, as far as it would go.

Despite being tied up and caught off guard it didn’t take Holly long to start bobbing her head up and down on the shaft. She had never had a dick near this long in her mouth before and honestly it was beginning to hurt her jaw, but it was one of those good hurts that came when doing something whory. Mr. Franklin began thrusting harder and harder, occasionally stopping to let Holly tickle the end of his cock with her tongue and savor the taste of his pre-cum.

Christina jealously watched her sister slurping the giant tool like a total slut, not able to join in, lick her sister’s cooch, or even just get herself off. Fuck since she was so tied up she couldn’t even rub her thighs together. She began begging Helen or Mr. Franklin to do something, anything to her which got her a light slap across the face. When she began begging for more abuse, like having her nipples twisted or candle wax poured on her ass they both just took to ignoring her.

Holly was feeling good though and enjoying the cock in her mouth immensely. She always loved that look in a guy’s face toward the end of a blow job. Especially when the facial expressions were really intense, a sign the guy would soon be blowing his yummy load down her throat. She got giddy and more intense than ever when she felt Mr. Franklin’s member beginning to swell. She began going harder and faster, trying to put her music teacher over the edge when Helen grabbed the cock out of her mouth and aimed it at herself just as Mr. Franklin let loose.

Helen moved the cock around her body letting it shoot and cover her as much as possible. She shot the first two spurts onto her pert breasts, the third and forth lower on her stomach, slowly working down until she just let the remaining cum cover and coat her pussy.

“No fair, that’s my cum!” Holly was pouting and looking a bit upset at having the dick she was sucking stolen away at the best part.

Helen walked behind Holly, letting the sperm drip on the floor and run down her body as she used a touch of her demon strength to rip apart the bindings on both sisters. The two girls stood up stretching a little bit after an hour or so tied up and then split time deciding between the monstrous cock that didn’t deflate a single bit after shooting a half gallon of semen and Helen, covered from tits to toes in cum. Helen laid down on the ground and gave Holly and Christina a pout of her own, “I seem to have gotten a bit dirty. Who wants to clean me up?” Licking cum off a girl was one of their favorite games and couldn’t wait to get started, running to Helen.

Holly and Christina both took a side of Helen. They licked, sucked, and shoveled so thoroughly a vacuum or pressure washer company would have been proud of a cleaning job that good. There was a little fighting from time to time when Holly or Christina thought her sister’s tongue was on ‘her’ side. But the good thing is that when they finally got the legs, tits, and stomach clean they met at Christina’s pussy and began working together like a seasoned tag-team.

“Wow, as bad as you girls fought over my cum I thought for sure you’d go nuts when ya got to Helen’s pussy.” The girls both lifted their heads up letting the juice from their chins drip as they grinned like brainless whores.

“Well, we fight like all sisters do but we love each other,”

“and we love Helen and when things are important, we always cum together.” The two girls giggled a little bit and then dove back down into Helen’s nether lips. Mr. Franklin of course understood, he would do anything for his love and put aside any conflict or issues he had with others for her. He was still rock solid and knew the way Helen loved to fuck it would probably be a while before the little girl and girl on girl orgy came to an end and being in a soundproofed room he was damned if he was going to go without joining in and making these girls scream.

He was staring at Holly and Christina’s asses and dripping, bald pussies wiggling back and forth while trying to decide which one to fuck first when he was interrupted.

The school required security checks to ensure each room was empty and locked before the front doors themselves could be closed for the night and since Officer Oliver had said she wouldn’t be able to do it tonight, the room-by-room check fell to the assistant principal. At least it was supposed to, but Todd Miller had never been the kind of guy to worry too much about protocol so instead he gave the keys to his daughter and told her to do it.

She had gone through the rounds, starting at the closest rooms and working her way around. The current music rooms were newer than the rest of the school and had actually been built later when the state was finally willing to appropriate the money for some decently soundproofed room. Mr. Miller’s daughter Ruth was a senior and probably the nerdiest girl the school had ever seen. Her parents made her study constantly, without giving her much time for socializing and having no regard for their daughter’s need for friends. She was religiously protected from anything sexual by her conservative parents. Of course with scraggly brown hair, incredibly pale skin, no boobs, being skinny as a post and still not much over four feet tall it wasn’t like the boys were knocking down her door to begin with. Though she was about to have the shock of her life when she walked in to the band room to make sure it was empty.

“Oh my God, what in the world are you doing?” Ruth stared appalled at the scene in front of her, two naked girls using their mouths on a third girls vagina? She had heard other kids talk about it once or twice, but she thought those were just uncouth jokes that kids told. It never even occurred to her that people might actually lick another person’s privates. Let alone two girls, and especially not sisters! And to make matters worse, Mr. Franklin was in the room with them naked and apparently part of it. Well, when she told her dad he was damn sure going to be fired.

“Why is he waving that thing at me?” she thought to herself. Ruth stared puzzled as the teacher pointed his penis right at her and began to twirl it slow little circles. Ruth began to worry, panic even because she wanted to run away to tell her father what was happening here but her feet wouldn’t move. She wanted to scream for help but her mouth wouldn’t open. The only thing she could do was continue to stare at the pee hole that Mr. Franklin was pointing and twirling right in front of her.

“It’s okay Ruth, just settle down and relax. Take a deep breath in, and take a deep breath out. Everything here is fine, nothing to worry about.” Ruth felt herself settle down with a deep breath and found all concerns begin to recede from her mind.

“I know you were probably going to scream at us, say what we’re doing is wrong and report us because your parents have spent so many years trying to control you ever since the incident when you were thirteen. It is a shame too, you used to be so strong-willed and wouldn’t let anyone tell you what to do” Ruth wasn’t sure what he was talking about and felt a little bit confused, but did suddenly remember her parents becoming even more controlling when she hit her teenage years.

“You know, the incident where you walked in on your parents fucking and your other personality came out. The mean, insistent slut that comes out any time you see something sexual. It was released as you turned into a total cum-hungry, sexually deviant dominatrix. Finally seeing sex again the Ruthless Ruth is back. It must be good for the real you to be out, the complete morality lacking whore part of you that gets off at controlling others, causing them pleasure and pain at the same time so that they beg beg you for more delightful suffering.” Oh shit, how did Mr. Franklin know about that? Did they set this up so Ruth would walk in and see them having sex so they could bring out the other ruthless Ruth?

“Remember when you ran in to the room stripping naked and insisted your mom finger your twat while your dad fucked your mouth. When they refused and threw you out of the room, telling you to stop it you went nuts. Accusing you of some ‘sick joke’ and trying to ground you, threatening to bring you to a mental home if you kept it up. Your dom side didn’t like that did it? You snuck in after they fell asleep and tied them both up with whatever you could find. Imagine what they must have felt waking up gagged and bound, your mom waking up with a huge cucumber in her cunt while you impaled yourself with the other end. Reaching over from time to time to stroke or suck on your dad’s wang.

“Served them right,” Ruth thought to herself. “Trying to deny me they’re lucky to get off as light as they did.”

“And it didn’t go away either, you grabbed the stun gun your mom kept in her purse and let them up one at a time every once in a while to eat and use the bathroom. Of course your dad tried to take you down, which left him on the floor twitching full of electricity, tied back up, and a ribbon tied to his dick that kept him from cumming as you fucked him until he begged you to accept his apology. Of course you didn’t accept it and release your dad’s sperm for about ten minutes. You tried so hard to break them and turn them to your cunt slaves and thought you were pretty close.

Had your mom not tricked you into shoving that cell phone in her ass while they 69’ed which allowed her to call the cops the next time you passed out after a good hard fuck you’d probably still be there.”

Damn that was a stupid mistake! How could she have been so dumb, mom had seen her getting tired and taken advantage of it during the coital haze her dad’s tongue had put her in. The bitch!

“Then they had you locked up and thrown in a straitjacket until you, the Ruthless Ruth went away. Damn, after four years of imprisonment you must be craving revenge. Must be willing to do anything to get it. After all the fucking those two miserable slaves cost you, after they tricked and betrayed you. It must be eating you up inside like nothing imaginable.”

Mr. Franklin lowered his dick and Ruth found her ability to move and speak restored, “You have that right, I’d sell my soul to get back at those two and make them learn their place.”

“Really?” Ruth looked over as a couple of disappointed moans were heard from the little orgy. Both Christina and Holly looked really upset that Helen was getting up and pulling her pussy away from them. “Just entertain each other for now. Mr. Franklin, Christina’s looking a little too smart why don’t you put your cock in her ass and pork her brains out some while me and Ruth have a quick little chat.”

Christina squealed in delight as she crawled into 69 position above her sister and viciously began rubbing her pussy onto Holly’s mouth. “Yeah I think I might have gotten an A on my history test today and am waaaaaaay to smart. Use my A to dumb me down!” Mr. Franklin went behind Christina and slowly began to work his huge member into Christina’s tight sphincter.

“Oh fuck that’s good! I think I’m getting dumber already. Who’s this broad laying under me?” She feigned a few seconds trying to remember, “Doesn’t matter really. I’m going to eat this bitch out who ever she is, keep fucking me until I’m just a drooling cum-dumpster!” A quick grin and she dove her head into her sister’s smooth, shaven pussy.

Ruth looked like she wanted to get involved and took on a very mean, commanding presence but Helen stopped her, “You dare come between me and the sex I want?”

Helen just grinned and humored her, “Wouldn’t dream of it. In fact I think I can help you get back at your parents. If that whole soul offer is still on the table I can make your parents into your obedient slaves.”

Ruth’s eyebrows raised up skeptically, “Can you actually do that?”

For a brief moment, Helen dropped her illusion to show Ruth her true form. Since the other three were so busy fucking they didn’t notice the three seconds before the illusion was restored, “With the power I have, turning your parents into your slaves if given the time should be simple enough. With your soul I can do it immediately. With your soul I can even give the three of you eternal life so you can enjoy torturing and tormenting your parents, making them scream out your name in submission for all eternity. I can make you look any way you want to look, I can make you an eternal, dark goddess.”

The thought was definitely appealing to Ruth. She got wet imagining her parents on their knees pledging their allegiance as the world collapsed around them but had seen enough movies to be skeptical. “Won’t you twist any wish or request I make into some horrible or ironic torture that will make me wish I had never made it?”

Helen rolled her eyes, “I’m not some wicked genie and this isn’t Hollywood. We are demons of lust who only seek to make the world a hornier place full of sex and debauchery. As long as your desires work to that end, I have no reason or desire to fuck with them. Besides twisting the deal is ultimately pointless, it leaves you miserable and it means I may have to worry about betrayal. Tell me what you want and you can have it for the price of your soul.”

Ruth tapped her feet slowly deep in thought, “I want to be tall, over six feet with long legs. Darker, tan skin. Long, raven-black hair that goes all the way down my back. Bigger boobs too, not stupid bimbo big but something more than these flat things that barely need a training bra. I’ll take that eternal life with eternal youth too.”

“And anything to your parents?”

“I don’t want you to turn them into my slaves. I want to have the pleasure of breaking them. I want to be the ultimate mistress, give me the ability to turn anybody I wish into my slave. Give me the ability to destroy free wills and desires for independence so I can create a personal harem of men and women with no purpose or desire but serving and servicing me.”

Helen looked thoughtfully, “That’s asking a bit much for one soul...tell you what, after you break someone send them to me. After you break them, find something about them you consider inadequate and send the little broken spirit to me to fix more to your liking. I’m sure they’d gladly part with their soul to be perfect for their mistress once you’re finished with them. But you don’t get to take Mr. Franklin or any of my band mates, I still have use for them.” Helen held her hand out, “Deal?”

Ruth thought but not for more than a few seconds and looked back at the girls and the music teacher that was fucking them, “I can still play with them a little bit right?”

“Of course, I’m just going to have to ask you not to keep them.”

“Deal.” As soon as she grasped Helen’s hand she felt a tingling shoot through her entire body. There was a bright flash and after a momentary dizziness Ruth noticed the world looked smaller. She looked down and saw that the world wasn’t smaller, she was just standing higher above it. She had stood on some step stools that hadn’t lifted her as high off the ground as she now stood. She looked down and saw her chest, now with the tan, brown mounds pushing proudly at her black vinyl top, a top that showed plenty of skin. Her matching vinyl shorts barely came down passed her ass as the new Ruth looked approvingly at her C or D cup tits. She looked back to see her ass had swelled out into a nice bubble shape above her smooth back, the bare skin free of all blemishes. Her bubble but and waist were wide enough she could barely see the high heeled black boots that were now on her feet. She felt a rush of power and knowledge take over her as ideas for torments, pleasures, and ways to tease and manipulate flowed into her brain.

“And to help you get your victims where you need them, I decided to give you a Pied Piper kiss. If you lock lips with anyone, for the next hour they will follow any command you give them short of suicide. A second kiss gives you another half hour, a third kiss gives you fifteen minutes, and so on. Of course this will give you a chance to get them to your dungeon where you can tie your victims up and enslave at your own pace. Happy?”

Ruth definitely liked what she felt, she just wanted to try it out. She went over to the still fucking trio in the room, Christina now with white streaks oozing from her ass as Mr. Franklin continued pounding away at her anus. She went to the opposite end and pressed her lips firmly onto Christina’s. Ruth felt the heat and at the same time a rush of cool air enter her mouth that vaguely reminded her of peppermint. When she took her lips away she looked into Christina’s eyes and saw a completely void, expressionless face. “Absolutely. Like the new outfit too.”

“Just wait til you get home, I decided a good mistress should have a full wardrobe and of course a dungeon in her basement. Doesn’t have everything you need since I figured you’d want to pick out some of it yourself but there’s enough there to get you started.”

Ruth looked down at the now blank face that was under her control, “Lick the bottom of my boot clean.” Without hesitating Christina moved her head down and began to lick at the soul of Ruth’s boot. She enjoyed the power for a little bit and then decided she needed to get to work if she wanted to complete her mission on time, “Up slave.”

Christina got up and stood slack and without any sign of awareness. Mr. Franklin looked a little upset that the anus he was fucking was leaving, but Holly quickly grabbed the prick and began sucking on it. At least she did until Ruth pulled it out of the way and gave her a kiss too. She now had both girls staring entranced and under her control, “Okay sluts, cum.”

Both naked girls started made no sound or movement, but liquid began began squirting from their pussies onto the floor and streaming down the sides of their legs. Ruth reached out and let some of the hot, gooey fluid land on her hands and licked them both, “It’s been too long since I’ve gotten a taste of pussy.” Ruth licked both hands clean, then ordered the girls to cum one at a time, Ruth’s mouth waiting to catch as much of the girls’ fluids as she could while the rest rolled down her chin, neck, and getting caught on her boobs.

After milking the mindless slut girls for their cum she looked over at Helen, “I think I’m going to like this. But on to business, mom and dad have been doing a carpool thing lately and she’ll be by to pick dad up from work around 4:30. I plan on kissing and taking them both for slaves but I want them both to know the bitch is back before I turn them into this,” pointing at Christina and Holly. “I want them to know their cum queen has returned, so I know you said I can’t have Mr. Franklin for a slave, but you wouldn’t mind me taking his cock for a little bit would you?”

Helen grinned evilly, “What kind of lust demon would I be if I denied you some cock? Mr. Franklin, fuck her anyway she wants as long as she wants.” After thanking Helen for use of her fuck toy she quickly pulled down her top to expose her breasts and hiked up her skirt to expose her pussy. She grabbed Holly by her hair and told the bitch to lay down on the floor.

It wasn’t fit for a goddess to lay on the dirty floor so she lied on top of Holly, placing her ass over and Holly’s mouth, “I just needed a blanket to lie on, but as long as you’re down there why don’t you make yourself useful and eat my asshole out.” Holly immediately obeyed and begun probing Ruth’s anus with her tongue who took a second to enjoy the feeling before calling Mr. Franklin over. Ruth pushed her new big, tight breasts together and looked at the music teacher, “Why don’t you slide that dick of yours between my melons? We have about twenty minutes to get as much of your spunk on me as possible. I want in on my tits, on my face, in my hair, on my neck. Anywhere you can squirt while sliding that pecker between my boobs, I want it.

Mr. Franklin had no complaints about that since he always loved a good titty fuck. Especially on good, firm melons like the ones Ruth was presenting, his dick had been in enough mouths and ass that lubrication wasn’t much of an issue, but he grabbed what pussy juice he could from Christina anyway. Mr. Franklin slid his cock slowly into Ruth’s fleshy orbs, as always enjoying the soft and glorious feelings only a pair of boobs could bring to his dick.

He started thrusting slowly and getting quicker, getting horny and almost losing it when he saw how hot he was making Helen who had taken to openly fingering herself. “You know babe, if you are so hot why don’t you come over here so I can eat you out. I can fuck tits and eat your glorious snatch at the same time.”

Ruth had began to move her boobs up and down against Mr. Franklin’s thrust to get more sensation from each thrust, “Good idea, if I’m trying to get covered in as much cum as possible why limit it to just yours?” She ordered Holly, who was still licking her ass to have the most powerful orgasm of her life and to cum again every two minutes just as hard. Since the way they were positioned left Ruth’s back laying on top of Holly’s cunt, each orgasm sent more cum onto her back, as well as some of it getting into her hair. Next she ordered Christina to hump her legs, to rub her pussy against the bare skin around the knee and cum whenever her sister did and just as hard. After that, switch to the other leg and to keep it up until she was told to stop.

Mr. Franklin was beginning to feel his cock beginning to swell up, despite his earlier release he was no where near done, especially with Helen’s perfect pink snatch being rubbed in his face. The smell of that cunt he loved so much was enough to put him over the edge and Mr. Franklin began spraying onto the bottom of Ruth’s chin. He aimed his cock to get as many different spots as possible, and with the cum he produced the first shot was enough to leave Ruth’s neck and right cheek covered with a couple layers of cum and plenty more in her her bangs and on her forehead. Helen came shortly thereafter, her cum oozing down the teacher’s chin and dripping on to Ruth’s body.

By the time Ruth told them to stop, Mr. Franklin had fucked Ruth’s tits red. Well they would have been red if it weren’t for the large amounts of cum that covered them. Ruth stood up and asked the slaves to stand up, though after about 10 massive orgasms didn’t have much strength left in their legs and found that task rather difficult. Of course with the endurance Helen and Mr. Franklin had they could have continued for days and were feeling as invigorated and energetic as ever.

Ruth stood tall, blinking to get the semen out of her eyes. She now looked like she was wearing a really sloppily made white mask, as in some places the cum had begun to dry and in other places continued to run. Her hair was soaked and clung to her body anywhere it touched, while her legs were soaked with pussy juice. Just about every visible speck of skin, and a good portion of the tiny clothing she wore, was covered in somebody’s fluids. “Well, let’s go to the office and see what Dad thinks about what his little girl has becum.”

The group gathered up there clothes but didn’t bother to put them on and instead handed them to the still mindless sisters. The five of them walked naked through the school and to the assistant principal’s office where Ruth’s dad would be waiting for the all clear so he could pack up and head outside to await his wife’s arrival. Ruth was taking a little longer than usual, but of course if she ran across a teacher on her way out she’d probably try to kiss up a little bit so it didn’t surprise him. His daughter was so good and always looking to improve her future prospects. He thought about calling her cell phone just to make sure everything was alright when he heard a knock on the door. “Come in.”

Ruth opened the door and walked in, her dad not bothering to turn his head from his computer screen as he had started a game of minesweeper while awaiting his daughter’s return. Ruth walked into her dad’s office and spread her legs wide apart, making sure her pussy would be clearly visible when he turned around, “All done Daddy, the school’s locked up tighter than mom’s cunt.”

Todd Miller was a little concerned, he thought he heard his daughter say one of those words that was off limits even for him and his wife and suddenly caught a whiff of some extremely musky odor. “What was that hon...ey?” He had turned around to hear what his daughter said more clearly and where he expected to see her head stood a pair of large boobs plastered in...no it can’t be that. But the smell was unmistakeable. The woman in front of him smelled of sex and every chemical that was released during the act.

This woman definitely wasn’t his little girl, or so he thought until he looked up into her eyes. The eyes he had looked into almost every day for the past seventeen years were unmistakeable. “What’s the matter daddy, is something wrong?” And that was his daughter’s voice. Suddenly the man felt himself getting short of breath as horror gripped his mind. This WAS his daughter. This was his little baby Ruth. He didn’t know what had happened to her but he didn’t have much time to think about it. As he saw his daughter, more or less completely naked as possible and covered literally from head to toe in sexual juices, now tanned and two feet taller than she was an hour ago the man’s head fell forward and thumped on the table as he fainted in shock.

Ruth smiled, “Well, the look on your face was definitely worth the pain in my boobs.” She walked forward and kissed her dad on the lips and pulled away after feeling his will leave him. “Wake up.” Her dad’s head raised up and looked vacant and expressionless. Deciding to experiment Ruth kissed her dad’s lips again and felt another rush of cool air, smaller than the last time.

“An hour and a half should be plenty of time to get you home and tied up.” She grabbed her dad’s cell phone and dialed her mom, “When she answers tell her you have some stuff you need her help with getting to the car. Tell mom when she arrives to meet you in your office.”

Todd followed his orders well, and his wife was in for a world of surprise when she walked in to find her husband sitting in his office chair with his pants around his ankles. His head was buried in one of his student’s pussies while another girl who looked a lot like the first was under the table, bobbing her head up and down on her husband’s penis. She wanted to scream and was going to until a tall, voluptuous girl walked in behind her and grabbed her tits from behind. “What the hell?! Who the fuck are you?! What in His name is going on here?!”

“Oh you don’t need to worry mommy, me and daddy were just having some fun with my new friends. Maybe you can join in?”

Mommy? Daddy? They only had one kid and they looked nothing like this impossibly whorish looking slut, covered from head to toe in what what looked like a man’s seed. “I ain’t your mom. I’d never raise an obvious dumpster-bottom slut like you!”

“Oh but you did. I guess all those years of repressing me must have made me like this. Remember when you thought I had been looking at the boy across the alley and had the window in my bedroom removed? Or when I hit puberty and you told me how evil all boys were and you did such a good job of it I was terrified of Dad for a week? I was so scared I threw up at the family dinner that night. Or do you remember when you thought I had been masturbated and you threatened to handcuff my hands to the bedposts every night. Do you remember mommy?”

“How do you know about that? Those were private moments between me and my daughter you filthy...slut.” Come to think of it that voice sounded like Ruth. And now this woman was staring straight into her eyes, and Mrs. Miller saw it. This was her daughter and her reaction was similar to her husband, though the anger of seeing her husband shoot a load of cum into one of the young girl’s mouths was enough to keep her from fainting.

“I guess if boys are so bad I’ll have to go for something else, how about girls?” Ruth grabbed the back of her mom’s head and shoved their lips together. Despite Mrs. Miller’s fighting, their lips met and her will was sucked away, giving control of her mind and body away to her daughter.

Helen walked in and smiled, “So, here’s my address and phone number. When you break them send them to our house and somebody should be able to help them with whatever alterations you want made. If you want to order the girls to follow my orders for the remainder of their entrancement we can both be on our ways. I’m sure you want to get started on your parents training after the way they betrayed you.”

Helen was right and within a week both of Ruth’s parents had been broken and come to the house begging for changes that could make their daughter/mistress more pleased with them.

EPILOGUE: ROUND UP

Well, I hope you enjoyed the story of my first experiments with my abilities. The orgy that weekend was a tremendous success. I managed to screw every woman there in several orifices and shot about sixty loads over the course of the weekend, damn having these powers is nice. I keep tabs on all of those I’ve rescued to make sure things continue going down the path I want, though as long as there is a lot of sex I am not usually too concerned.

Things have gone well for everyone, each taking a different route to further their needs. Evie managed to take advantage of many insecure kids that came to Ms. Lisle for help. And with the rest of her siblings fucking with other kids and breaking up couples, there was an even higher than normal number of distraught boys and girls looking for comfort. After graduating high school, Evie went to college where she continued being her ever helpful self, always being there to lend a helping hand to needy classmates. Or tongue, or fist, or dildo, or whatever the situation required. Evie studied psychology and soon started her own practice where she no longer had to seek others who were vulnerable. Now they were seeking her. Of course she didn’t need to study since she could draw the information she needed from Samantha and stopped attending classes except for tests and just handing in the assignments. If a teacher complained (which honestly all of them did) Evie just turned them into another one of her slaves. Her first slave Samantha Lisle got knocked up pretty quickly, and with all the cum she was getting it wasn’t with just one kid. In fact she broke the record for kids by one woman by having 39 baby girls and 35 baby boys. Poor woman never could have kept up if it weren’t for her utter abandonment of traditional religion in favor of witchcraft. Evie taught her some simple spells that could help with the food, changing, cleaning, and all the other stuff parents had to worry about. Of course when Evie convinced her that a miscarriage was just an abortion created by God and He cost Ms. Lisle her first baby, she went into some of the darker magics as well, eventually passing the lessons down to her kids. When she had to go to work with her mistress’ cum on her face she explained it was was actually a new skin treatment and when she began to look younger despite being pregnant any doubts were soon erased. In fact many older staff members inquired as to where they good get the same treatment and Samantha was of course only too happy to direct them to where the treatment could be received.

Stanley used his slave teacher and truancy officer to take advantage of some of the less observant people in school. He had them spike key and relatively unprotected sources of food and drink around school with his life changing seed. The office staff’s coffee pot, water coolers at practice for any number of sports teams, and he even got Officer Oliver to plant some when she went to report for duty at the police department. Of course the stuff had a different effect on men. Women had their minds and thoughts filled with cum, while the guys would begin to constantly feel like they had too much cum inside them and were desperate to release as much as they could as often as they could. Though they weren’t sure how they knew, but both men and women that drank the cum this way did know that Stanley was their Master and in charge whenever he was around. Stanley decided to follow his enforcer into law enforcement and joined the academy, being sure to take the minds and bodies of many of the cadets and commanders there. Officer Oliver’s didn’t show her entire new strength and speed to her superior officers, but did show enough that they couldn’t help but promote her to something more respected than the babysitter roll she had been given. And with the mental influence Stanley was able to exert, they decided to make her the warden at a local woman’s prison. The prison where she decided to bring in that new rookie officer and her master Stanley. His pheromones and addictive sperm soon had turned every woman in the place, from top cop to bottom criminal into his slave. Mrs. Ovinsky’s husband, as you might expect didn’t take too kindly to being abandoned by his wife. In fact Saturday morning of the original orgy he found out where she was and came storming in. When he saw what was going on, and his wife being porked by Mr. Franklin while she ate out Olivia he went into a rage. Started making threats, getting violent and all that. Though with the likes of me and my family he wasn’t able to do any damage before being thrown to the floor. Evie was able to calm him down and helped him with some of his problems. She helped him realize that the reason his wife was here was because he had neglected her sexual needs and he had been neglectful because he lost interest in her. His only sexual attraction was to their daughter. Within an hour, Mr. Ovinsky was begging any of the demon formed people in the room to corrupt his daughter into somebody who’d be willing to fuck him. He needed it so bad. After selling his soul Stanley drained all of Mrs. Ovinsky’s memories of her husband into her wedding ring and gave it to her ‘husband’. He told the man to put the ring on his daughter’s finger when she fell asleep and the girl would awake believing herself to be a hornier version of her mother. Her memories gone forever the real Mrs. Ovinsky quit her job and just became a cum dumpster and was thrilled about it.

Cindy started her own small, independent, professional wrestling federation. She put herself in the ring and viciously insulted the local crowd and then challenged the local population to come into the ring and settle it. Men and women alike would challenge her, and no one was capable of defeating her. After the fights the victims had been drained of the self and were taken backstage by Craig in an EMT outfit under the guise of required medical checks to prevent lawsuits and minimize liability. When Cindy was done with the fights she would go to the back and do what she wished with the minds of her defeated opponents. Turning them into her slaves, getting contact information, and eventually getting many of them to bring the rest of their family and friends to the house for their master’s family to take control of. Ted and Wesley were wrestlers on the roster for her promotion, helping to do whatever it took to get fans in the seats. Each one of her three original slaves had pissed Cindy off at some point and received a one week ban from sex. With their ‘conditions’ being what they were, by the end of the week they stunk so bad no woman would consider fucking them. Even the biggest transformed sluts had a hard time finding the willingness to fuck them. And since their wrestling skills also suffered per their curse they became desperate to please their mistress and begged her to use her powers to make someone willing to have sex with them. Cindy actually planned this each time and agreed that each of them can choose one woman from their family to be their slave. The use of Craig’s mother, Ted’s older sister, and Wesley’s aunt eventually led to Cindy taking the entire extended family of all three boys as well.

Helen got the other two members of the band, and each person from music class alone at some point before the end of the school year to sing them their new selves. She crafted several new songs and with her favorite song, Second Circle turned the audience into servants of lust, kink, and sleaze. They bowed down to Helen and worshiped her as openly as their mistress allowed. Thankful for the opportunity to give their friends and family over to Helen to be manipulated and twisted as their goddess saw fit. Each member of the band had their hair changed and began wearing only clothes that matched. Concerts for the Rainbow Bitches quickly developed a reputation for sex and often becoming glorified orgies. With that reputation it wasn’t long before every show began to attract protesters and church groups trying to shut them down. Helen decided to take advantage and invite some prominent church and community leaders to their house for a ‘discussion’ about their concerns. Within their house, it wasn’t long before a lot of the religious and community leaders in the area were made into their servants, desperate to spread the sin. Church groups began booking the Rainbow Bitches and an interview with a member of Helen’s family became required for entry into the clergy. If members refused to go, they were kidnapped and forced. And Ruth did break her parents. Her dad came by first, actually crying that his daughter didn’t like his ‘tiny, shriveled, old man cock’ and begged Mom to give him a dick that would satisfy her. Two days later her mom begged to be turned into a better bitch. Mr. Miller received a giant dick that would not go down unless his mistress ordered it. Mrs. Miller became unable to walk on her hind legs, wear clothes, go on furniture without permission, or communicate in any way other than yelps, barks, whimpers, and growls unless her daughter dictated otherwise.

Mom went after the already active underground sex community. She began going onto the internet to connect with alternative and fetish lifestyle individuals. She took over sex shops, strip clubs, and prostitution in the area. The pimps now worked for her and she made sure that the hookers were completely irresistible. She eventually came around to run the entire sexual underworld (though the notion of it being an underworld was quickly vanishing) and as her kids began twisting others into that world her power and wealth became immense. With her running the show we now had full access to all the toys and tools anyone could want to ensure a completely uncontrolled and wicked time with plenty of men and women at our call. Dad had been given another enhancement to his prick, making it mesmerizing to any woman that looks upon it, but making any woman fucked by it unable to cum without his wife’s permission. With an enhanced sensitivity and libido it didn’t take him long to get hard at work and be reduced to showing his cock to women in the dressing rooms and asking them if they “want fuck”. But of course he could only fuck them until they reached the edge of orgasm and then he would be forced to pull out and leave them hanging. Still on the verge of orgasm but unable to cum no matter how hard they tried and unable to forget his dick. They would beg him to finish and he would agree to bring them home to finish, once there he gave the women to his wife to do whatever she wanted to do to them. His boss found about this eventually as you might imagine and fired him. Well, tried to at any rate. Mom didn’t like the idea and corrupted him too. Though not at first, he made him watch as his wife and children were reduced to incestuous and mindless fuck machines before he was turned himself.

Well, I hoped you enjoyed the story of my first tale. I enjoyed it so much I took a role myself within the demon hierarchy. Mom no longer thought of me as her son, I exposed myself as her ‘father’ the day before I left on my mission to fix others around the world. Soon they had taken over the town and began spreading out to the county. I decided I wanted to have fun elsewhere so I confined their realm to a three state area.

Now, I travel around always taking different forms and disguises, not always visible but always using the Twilight Zone inspired name Fremont. I travel from place to place and make the world more ‘enjoyable’ everywhere I go. Your stories have helped to inspire and create new ideas. There are parts of the world I haven’t improved yet and though I have ideas for all of them, all good minds are open to new ones. So I just hope my ideas can inspire your stories and keep ideas coming back to me. Hope to see you down the road.

—Fremont