The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fremont Tales: The Beginning

CHAPTER 1

A long time ago there was a Twilight Zone episode where some kid had omnipotent powers, with the ability to change people and objects to his will. He isolated his hometown, eliminated electricity, cars, and TV and radio signals. The kid controlled the weather, what groceries were available at the store, and sent away or killed people and animals that pissed him off or he didn’t like. The kid was so powerful and everybody was so piss-scared of him that everyone just said his every horrible act was good. “Very good,” in some cases, always with a pasted on smile that barely hid their terror. Of course I’m rather young so I actually saw ‘The Simpsons’ parody of it before I ever saw the actual Twilight Zone episode, and it is probably why that Twilight Zone episode even stuck with me. Anyway, I remember watching those shows and wishing I had those kinds of powers, and wondering what I would do with them since that’s something you never really know until it happens. The difference between me and anyone else though, is that I have had the opportunity to find out.

Growing up, I had it a bit difficult because I was adopted. My parents loved me, or at least did a good enough facsimile but there was no doubt that their biological children took priority over me. They had been trying for several years to get pregnant and finally went to in-vitro fertilization. At the same time they were worried it wouldn’t take, so they adopted me as well. Not the smartest idea, but they were doing hormone treatments at the hospital to increase chances of it taking and they were the ones who found me sitting in a planter outside the front doors. Having been friends with some of the hospital staff and already having contacts within the adoption system in case the in-vitro didn’t work out, putting me in their hands was the quickest and easiest way at the time. I was probably a couple months old (not sure since I was dropped off and left in front of a hospital) and they were enamored with me. To them it was perfect timing and both a sign and gift from God.

At least until it turned out the in-vitro did take; it took rather well in fact. All four implanted eggs ended up being fertilized which of course meant quadruplets for the family, plus me to take care of. Things were hell and a bit difficult, Mom and Dad had their hands full with four kids to look after when the three girls and boy were born. From the moment my brother and sisters started to crawl the amount of attention I got slowly dwindled but they were always careful to make sure I didn’t feel left out or neglected.

Anyway, fast forward to the present: My siblings were all in extra-curricular activities and since I wasn’t bothering with them any more, I was usually home first. I had been on all kinds of clubs and teams, but nothing was even the remotest bit of a challenge and I just eventually quit out of boredom. Wrestling in the heavyweight division and A/V were the only ones that were able to marginally keep my interest up, and A/V only did it because it allowed access to a better range of computer hardware and software that our parents couldn’t really afford, school’s wasn’t much better but it allowed for a little fun. Wrestling was nice only because my opponents were always bigger than me since I was in the 152 pound weight division, and the bigger guys almost always got a smug, condescending look when they saw how small I was. Removing that cocky look was usually enjoyable but just got boring after a hundred and fifty times or so.

Anyway, I got home one day to find a brown package, about the size of a scientific calculator with my name on it in fancy, red lettering and tied shut with a very shiny, purple ribbon. I grabbed it and walked into the house, thinking it was just another attempt by a college recruiter or corporate head-hunter to get me to sign with them. Since it didn’t have a return address I figured it to be an under the table gift dropped off when I wasn’t home. Not being seen allows the recruiters to bribe me without being able to finger any specific person who may have dropped it off should there be an investigation later. I brought the package to my room and sat down to get my homework out of the way; just some stupid calculus and English, a five page report about any Shakespeare play of my choice (’Othello’ in case you were wondering). It took me a little over an hour and a half to feel I had a guaranteed “A” on both so I grabbed the little package to see what it was.

I held the thing for a second and tossed it up and down a couple times, a bit heavier than I’d expected and looked closer for some clue as to where it came from. The size and weight didn’t really give me any hints but the purple ribbon could be some clue, plenty of colleges used purple for their school colors. Considering that it was two purple ribbons and not purple and another color I decided to take a shot and guess it was from Kansas State. I opened it up and inside was a light-purple colored sheet of paper. Kind of heavy and stiff, almost more like a flexible metal than actual paper. I opened it to find a letter written on it and almost fainted at the first two words,

“Dear Son,

I know you won’t remember me, since we only got to spend three days together before everything went to Geltber and I had to let you go. First let me introduce myself, my name is Aurera and I am your mother.

I want to tell you everything, but first the most important thing; you were not born on Earth, you were not even born in the galaxy in which Earth exists. You were born on a planet in what I am told earthlings call the Phoenix Dwarf Galaxy. People in our world have immense power and astounding abilities and we can alter the reality of most things we see with our mind. With this power even small disagreements became dangerous. Our society was horribly wracked by wars and evils the likes of which not even the greatest Earthling fiction writers were capable of imagining, but eventually after we almost killed the entirety of our race we stopped fighting and warring with one another. WE put our abilities to positive, constructive uses. Our world since has become wonderful, it is one of immense sophistication and intelligence, several millenia ahead of Earth in terms of technological advancement that has resulted in a utopian and open society free of poverty, war, crime, and all but one disease.

Unfortunately as we are more powerful, evolution and the laws of nature dictate so to are the predators, viruses, and bacteria that reside here on Klire, many of which are completely immune to even our most powerful reality manipulations. Scientific solutions were needed to deal with them and many diseased needed to be cured through science as in the rest of the universe. After a long and exhaustive research procedure, the last remaining disease had been cured, or so we thought. A mild mind-affecting disease that caused euphoria and occasionally heightened sexual desires, had been eliminated through a series of radiation treatments. What we didn’t know is that it actually mutated the virus into a new form without discernable difference from a key product of our immune system. Rather than kill the virus, it became more aggressive and contagious than ever. Those “cured” became their original selves for a brief time but slowly began showing more and more favor for sex which eventually grew into a taste for total, unrelenting debauchery. Had we been quicker to realize what was going on we could have easily stopped them, but unfortunately our hubris and over-confidence in our medical knowledge wouldn’t allow us to see what was staring us in the eyes We wouldn’t believe the ‘cure’ failed until it was too late. They began changing slowly, and they have changed into perverse and deviant versions of their former selves. They are changing the world and those around them to be just as perverse and deviant as they have become.

I have searched our planets text books for species and information about life on other planets looking for another race that resembles ours. And need to be quick, as I have begun to suspect your father to now be infected but as the infected continue to grow in numbers it is only a matter of time before they call me back from where I am hiding as I write this and hold you for the last time. The virus now seems to have a will of its own and wants to spread as far and wide as it can. I intend to use my powers to teleport back to Klire and blank the memory of everyone who knows of you, including myself hopefully in the hopes the virus doesn’t come after you. Too many people know about me to be forgotten before the virus gets me and too many memories need to be wiped for me to get away uninfected or unchanged. I will give myself to them after you are safe. You won’t be beyond their reach, but hopefully you will be beyond their notice. I also send this package, which will present itself to you on the day of your nineteenth birthday, on the day you would have reached your age of adulthood on Klire. The gift inside is a precious family heirloom that I have altered and will allow you to unlock the power that the rest of us have. I sealed away your power to allow you as normal an Earth childhood as is possible. Please forgive me for sending you away and know that I love you with all my being.

P.S. The people of Earth are a bit primitive at times, but try not to abuse your new power and help them to achieve a higher form of enlightenment.”

I read the letter three times before I was sure it said what it did. I of course didn’t believe it, who the hell would? I figured that this HAD to be some sort of joke, though not sure who would do something this elaborate. I even did a quick look for hidden cameras in case there was someone hiding in the bushes outside my window or something for when the ‘trap’ in the box popped open. Not seeing anything I decided to just get it over with and open the soft, black container. Inside was a ring, an absolutely beautiful ring, looked to me made of a violet-tinted gemstone, with a series of sparkling red gems arranged in three small, interconnected circles. The stones were sparking so much that at first glance they appeared to be dancing, but that wasn’t the thing that most drew my attention. There was some sort of mildly sticky fluid on the ring, and it smelled far better than anything I had ever smelled before.

I put the ring under my nose and actually took several minutes just enjoying the relaxed, comforting feeling it gave me. I couldn’t really help myself, it just smelled so good I didn’t want to do anything but enjoy the smell of it. It relaxed my worries and eliminated any questions I had as to the authenticity of the note that came with this ring. I knew it was true and accepted it as simply fact, “No big deal, turns out I’m an alien. Who cares?” Sliding the ring onto my finger I felt a warm tingling beginning to spread throughout my body, pleasant at first until the ring pulsed blue for a second, at which point a large electric shock shot through my body and caused me to roll off the bed, landing hard on the floor.

I’m not sure how long I was on the floor, but when I awoke the sun had nearly set and I could hear that some of my family had come home. I slowly got up, trying to remember why I was lying on the floor and froze solid when it came back to me. I jumped up and immediately looked for the letter, which wasn’t on the bed, or on the floor near the bed, under the bed or anywhere I looked. The ring was still on my finger, but remained the only sign of the package...come to think of it the paper and ribbon that it came in wasn’t around either. I wanted to look for it, but I hadn’t eaten since 11:30 and honestly hunger got the better of me. From the sounds of plates sliding across the kitchen table and silverware clinking together, dinner was almost done and through the crack in the door came the sounds and smells of fried potatoes and hamburgers.

I got up from the floor dazed, sore, and hungry and headed downstairs deep in thought. Thoughts of ‘powers’ nowhere near my mind’s focus as I was more concerned about the contents of the letter. I never had put much thought into my parents, always logical I knew I couldn’t change the past and just assumed mom “had her reasons” and that was all I needed to know. If she wants to explain herself to me down the road sometime, she can look me up some day and tell me. In the meantime all I can to is worry about the life I have before me. But the letter changed that, it gave me a LOT to think about as I walked into the kitchen to greet the family as they were just about sitting down for the family supper.

A couple weeks went by and all thoughts of ‘powers’ or ‘abilities’ or whatever was in that letter that I couldn’t find left my mind. Too much of my mind was on the rest of my letter, and the absurdity of it. I actually began to think that maybe I dreamed it, after all I woke up on the floor. Did I just take a nap and fall out of bed? Then where’d the ring come from? I began thinking more and more that something terrestrial was responsible for everything, fatigue is known to cause memory lapses maybe I picked the ring up somewhere and forgot about it. More and more I decided that the letter and everything was a dream, and more and more I became too distracted to worry about the ring (which wouldn’t come off my damn finger).

And when I wasn’t thinking about and dismissing the “I’m an alien” garbage, I kept thinking about sex. Every day I found my mind more distracted by women; their boobs, the swell of their hips, even a girlish voice or giggle left me turned on after a while. Night after night I had erotic dreams of growing intensity and perversion. Fucking random women, girls from school, even my own adopted mother and sisters entered my dreams after a while. The dreams kept getting worse (or better depending on your perspective) until about two months after the night I woke up on the floor with the ring on my finger. For the first time since puberty first hit, I had ‘nocturnal emissions.’

Embarrassed I faked sick which wasn’t hard, being hot and sweaty plus having argued to NOT stay home the few times I was sick in the past lent me some credibility. After everyone was gone I began doing laundry and that’s when it happened. I sat down to watch TV and lamenting how bad it was during the day. “This is all just house-mom and kiddie crap. Isn’t there something more my speed on.”

I sat there staring at some History Channel garbage about guys putting chrome and ‘blinging up’ their 18-wheelers and going through the cable guide for something better. After hours crap I began that there could be something more intelligent or skewed to the adult male demographic when the show on the TV changed. I was now watching a young blond woman, with enormous breasts in a green bikini hosting some sort of science program. She was in a laboratory and introduced herself as Bambi. Next to her were a couple of bikini-clad red-heads who she introduced as her assistants, they were a pair of identical twins called Dafney and Daisy (or Bambi’s Ds for short) and they proceeded to give a long and very graphic lesson on the physical properties of water, along with a lot of splashing and spraying each other.

It wasn’t long before all three girls flimsy bikinis did very little to hide the bits of flesh that they concealed. A couple of times one of the girls even had a nip slip and tucked it back in giggling. The more I watched, the hornier I got and began wishing with a growing intensity that someone would come by and help me release my growing need.

I looked out the window and saw Ms. O’Reilly across the street, who also happened to be the woman in the neighborhood my mother hated most. A spinster who never considered any man good enough for her and had become what was probably the world’s most attractive forty-plus year old virgin. And when I say virgin, I don’t just mean never had her maidenhead breached. I mean virgin in the sense that she’s never touched a penis or vagina in her life unless it was to wipe herself after taking a piss. I’m not sure what she did for a living but was told she had some sort of medical degree and worked in an office. Her hobbies seemed to be limited to looking down on any woman that had ever spread her legs for any reason other than pissing, to any man who dared to notice she had boobs. I stared and watched her as she went to check her mail and started to wish she’d come over and help me drain my balls. As I thought that she seemed to hear something and ran into her house, leaving me to my blue balls.

I finished watching “Bambi and her Twins Do Science” and decided to jerk off but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Bitching a little bit and moving to hide my the tent in my pants from whoever was there I answered and my visitor was Ms. O’Reilly.

“Hello, you’re mother just called me and said you were sick. She wanted me to check on you to make sure you were doing alright. Everything fine?” Her crisp and no-nonsense demeanor as she roughly pushed the door open and nearly knocked me down kind of took me aback, if this was her bedside manner for sick kids I began to wonder what kind of medical career she could have. As I thought about it, I noticed she was looking down at my crotch.

I had taken off my pajamas to wash them with my bedding and had put on some shorts. Shorts that were tented up with a rather obvious erection begging to be set free. I was overcome with embarrassment but before I could say or do anything she sighed, “Alright, drop ‘em.”

She was still looking down at my shorts and I had no idea what she was talking about, “Drop what?”

“Your shorts. Your mom’s exact words were ‘help him if he needs anything’. I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let you tell your mother that I saw you needed something and refused to help. Now drop your shorts so I can take care of your disgusting problem.”

If you think I was stunned stupid by that, you’d be right. I didn’t say anything, I didn’t do anything, I just stood there wondering what the fuck was going on. This frigid bitch would never even joke about something like that, but as I stood stalk-still and unable to move she apparently got tired of waiting and took matters into her own hands.

She roughly yanked my shorts down to my knees and and took my underwear with them. Without hesitation she began stroking my shaft. But being who she was, she wasn’t very nice about it; downright mean and angry as a matter of fact. With the rough and merciless strokes she was using she was more likely to pull it off than make me cum. “Stop that! You’re gonna hurt something long before you do me any favors.”

She stopped stroking and let me go but still looked pissed and determined, “So what do you suggest? I’m not going to let your mother accuse of leaving you in need and I am NOT letting you stick that nasty thing inside me.” I couldn’t believe what was happening, here was the most anti-sexual woman on earth insisting she be given the responsibility of making me cum. As hot as she is it could actually be one of the best moments of my life if only she were more experienced and knew what she was doing. I began to think how much better it would be if she was a complete tramp rather than a sexless bitch.

And before my eyes her expression turned from one abject disgust to pleading sluttiness. Her tight brown bun fell lose on her shoulders and her plain face was suddenly plastered with ‘come fuck me’ makeup. Her plain white shirt and black slacks became a way too short white tank top that exposed the bottoms of her boobs and a black mini-skirt that barely covered her ass. “Come on big boy, pleeeeese let me play with your cock. Since you’re feeling under the weather you can just lie back and let me do all the work.” When I continued to stare, speechless at the changes she had just undergone (that she seemed oblivious too) she must have grown tired of waiting and dropped to her knees and grabbed my buttocks. With surprising strength she yanked me forward and forced my erection into her open mouth.

With practiced skill her tongue began massaging the head of my dick. I wasn’t sure what was going on and with what Ms. O’Reilly was doing with her tongue, at this point I didn’t much care. When she realized I had given in, she pulled away and grinned up at me with a look of pure lust, “Fuck my mouth stud, spray your slime all over my slutty face.” Never being one to turn down a woman in need, and she sounded like she needed it more than I did, I sat back on the coach and obliged her by grabbing her head and ramming it down onto my cock.

“Come on you dirty bitch, take it like a slut. Take it like a dirty, worthless, total tramp.”

Ms. O’Reilly pulled my dick out again and lightly tickled me balls, “That’s right baby, I love it when guys talk dirty. Let me know what you want and then make me give it to you.”

“All right cunt, back to work.” I let her go back down and she soon found a steady rhythm as her head bobbed up and down along my cock. Occasionally when I got close to cumming she’d slow down or pull off and lick my balls. “Oh yeah baby, you are good. You keep building my pressure up like this and I might drown you with my spunk when I finally go.”

“Go ahead, ever since I was a little girl and learned that I would die one day, I preferred it be with cum in my mouth...and ass (lick) and pussy (lick) and on my tits (lick) and anywhere else I can get it.”

I began thrusting my hips while she worked her tongue for everything she was worth and it wasn’t long before I pulled her off me, “I’m ready to go, beg me for it.”

“Oh shit, cover me in it. Spray me and mark me as your bitch! I’ll bark and beg like a dog if that’s what you want! Just spunk my face!” As she begged I stroked myself and sprayed my goo all over her, first spurt hitting her right in the nose. By the time I was done, almost all her makeup was covered in a layer of sperm. She smiled brightly, a warm and genuine smile that showed some had gotten in her mouth but had not been swallowed yet. As I came, I thought I felt something in my head snap. I’m not sure what it was and frankly was feeling too good to care. I just wanted to feel this good again, over and over and over again.

With the lust fading reality began to sink in as I sat on the couch allowing me to once again wonder what the fuck was going on. I continued to sit on the couch, stunned by what Ms. O’Reilly had become and enjoying the post-orgasmic haze I was in. “Thank you stud, I haven’t gotten a load that good in days.”

“Uhhh, no problem, let me get you a towel.”

Ms. O’Reilly waved her hand dismissively, “Don’t bother. Besides,” she scraped her finger along one of her cheeks, and once it was covered in my cum shoveled it into her mouth, “it’s a sin to waste food this good. Need anything else?”

“Uhh, no I don’t think so.”

“Alright, if you want to return the favor you can bring your mouth over when you’re feeling better. I am more than willing to wrap my legs around your head and let you do your magic. See ya.” And I stared flabbergasted as the formerly frigid Ms. O’Reilly walked out of my house, face still more than half-covered in my sperm as she casually scraped and shoveled in into her mouth on the way back home. She didn’t even try to hide her face from the elderly couple she passed; she just scraped another little bit of cum off her face, waved at them and stuck her finger back in her mouth to suck it dry. I couldn’t believe it, she was a complete tramp.

I’ll be honest, I was still confused and was having trouble putting things together. I headed to the kitchen to get a drink and make a sandwich. I drank half the glass of orange juice as soon as I poured it but when I went to cut it in half as I prefer, that’s when I saw the ring again. The ring, the letter, and the POWERS that the letter talked about. That could explain it, hell it was probably the most reasonable explanation for such a quick change in personality. I thought and looked at my half-full glass of orange juice. I began concentrating on it, wishing that the glass was full again...and before my very eyes the glass began filling back up. Was that letter more than just a letter, was it also a test? Rather than look for the letter, I concentrated on it appearing on the table right in front of me. And the letter appeared out of thin air!

I went outside and looked at the sky, and willed it to start raining. Almost immediately low, gray clouds began appearing out of nowhere and a steady downpour began. The few people out and about looked upset and surprised by the sudden change of weather, but no more than if some random guy gave them the finger. They weren’t shocked when the storm clouds turned a hot pink or when the rain became orange. To everyone else, these changes seemed perfectly normal.

“I wonder...” I concentrated on the old lady that the new and improved Ms. O’Reilly had waved at on her way home and willed her to know how things were supposed to be, that rainclouds were not pink and rain wasn’t orange. It wasn’t long before I heard her screaming in pure terror and began trying to run home to safety as fast as her legs could carry her, while her husband just stared at her perplexed. He began thinking that maybe his wife was losing her mind and needed to be put in a home when I changed everything back and made the old lady forget the unusual occurrences.

My normally still mind began to swirl, with all the possible things I could do with it. But for some reason, one thing kept coming back to me. I could get women, I could any woman, hell every woman, LITERALLY every woman. I kept trying to think of great things I could do with this ability but the only thing that I could think of was sex. Freeing the minds and inhibitions of others and making the world a better place through intercourse. Pussy, tits, asses, women spreading and guys pounding were the only things I could think of. I figured I could just will the world to be a hornier version of itself, but for some reason that didn’t appeal to me.

I wanted to go slow, one by one, uniquely twist and alter people and enjoy the turns I create. If it weren’t for those damn STD’s I could make this world into a sensual paradise...”I wonder.” I thought hard and concentrated on wiping all sexually transmitted diseases off the face of the planet. I kept concentrating on it as I walked up to my room and turned on my computer. When it booted I typed in STD and did a web search, all I got was the abbreviation for standard. I typed in “sexual disease” and got nothing but erotic fiction...might be some good ideas for twisting and changing people in there. A bookmark and after a bunch of searches for specific diseases returned nothing, I began to realize I could do seemingly anything. I began thinking back to the blow job from about a half hour ago and already wanted more, and I was going to get more...as soon as the family started getting home. If I’m going to fix and improve the world, they might as well be first.

I suppose I might as well give you a rundown of everybody in the house, or as we’re known jokingly in the neighborhood, “The second best family in town.” Dad (aka Dave) was a short 5′ 6″ with a little bit of a pot-belly. The years of raising five kids so close to the same age had taken its toll on his face and hair, starting to show signs of male pattern baldness despite his hair remaining almost as black as ever. He managed to make some decent money though never having gone to college. He got a summer job with a department store when he was younger than I am now, but after showing some brains and maturity he got a little raise here and a little promotion there. Next thing he knew college wasn’t looking as important as it once did. He even managed to work himself into the role of the number two manager at the state’s second-highest volume store. Not the greatest job in the world, but paid decent and the hours were steady.

The years had been kinder to Mom (Heather), but not by much. Her red hair had lost most of it’s sheen but at least it was was still all there. Her green eyes had lost their luster, and a lot of the baby weight she had gained when she was pregnant didn’t seem to want to go away. The relentless fad dieting and irregular exercise never seemed to do the trick, and only seemed to make her grumpier and cantankerous to be around. She was a full-time mother until her kids started going to 1st grade, at which point she got a part-time day job working as a grocery store cashier. Didn’t pay much, but got her a 10 percent employee discount on groceries, and anyone who has ever raised a family (especially one with five kids) knows that can be huge. Add the fact that Dad’s job got us 50 percent off clothes and two of the biggest family expenses were made a lot more manageable.

The rest of my family are younger than me, by about a year and are all sixteen years old. Oldest, by a couple minutes is Helen, who is a huge music nerd. She was a tall and skinny girl who was heavy into music and took to any kind of music she tried. She could play classical, jazz, rock, country, or anything that she tried. She’s showed prowess in guitar, piano, violin, trombone, saxophone, and flute to name a few of her endeavors. Once she picked up the mechanics of any instrument, she could sound like a seasoned pro within a week or two of regular practice. Her best musical talent though was her voice, which was amazing and her parents seemed to think she could be a wonderful singer. Though with her hair dyed green and the never-ending supply of Joan Jett, Bangles, Go-Gos, Donnas, and assorted other all-girl rock band t-shirts it wasn’t hard to see where her passions were. She was the most talented member of the band her friends had put together, a band that music insiders thought was one of the best up-and-coming groups in the state. Some magazines said they were possibly even the second best in their region of the country.

Next is Evie. A year behind me in school, and likely to be her class’s salutatorian. Amazingly smart, quiet, and a bit on the small side. She had short dirty-blond hair and a ‘cute little girl’ appearance. Very reserved and tactical, she still showed good social skills and was very good with people. She spent a lot of her spare time trying to tutor and help her fellow students. She really showed a preference for helping students from troubled families and seemed to have a knack for telling them what they needed to hear when things got rough. I later learned one of her friends (Carl) was brilliant, but from an abusive family so Evie let her grades fall below his so he’d get valedictorian and a better shot at a scholarship to a school with dormitories. Carl was also a good guy and probably would have threatened to begin outright tanking tests if he knew, so instead Evie kept it to herself.

Stanley, my only brother, was third. He was the kind of guy who always had to look his best. He had his father’s dark hair, but was already taller than his dad and didn’t have the excess bulge to his stomach. He didn’t have a lot in terms of natural good looks, but worked his ass off to keep himself in shape and spent almost all his money from his weekend job on clothes, cologne, shoes, and assorted hygiene products. Since his parent’s stores sold just about everything he needed, he was able to get the family discount and push his money a lot further. His work did not go unnoticed or unrewarded either. In fact, yearbooks had just come out and Stanley had come in second in the ‘best looking guy’ poll.

And the youngest of the family was Cindy. Cindy was a short and wiry, heavily freckled red-head... and she was a bit of an oddball by human standards. She was a decent student with an affinity for computers and was extremely good when it came to making videos. The weird part was that she was a wrestling freak. Her passion and biggest desire in life was to become a professional wrestler. She was even on the high school team and having been one of my most frequent training partners, had gotten to be rather good. I had helped teach her how to anticipate and read her opponents and how to use their weight against them. Cindy was even considered the best wrestler on the team by the few who actually went to meets regularly, and thought she should be captain. But since the coach was a bit of a chauvinist that didn’t want her on the team in the first place, she was given the BS made-up title of 2nd captain.

Number two at the second best store, second best band, second best grades, second best looking, and second captain were where the “second best family” joke had come from.

I began thinking about what to do to them, I felt all of them needed to be changed. I wasn’t sure why I felt this way, but I knew it needed to be done. They needed to be made into sexual deviant variations of themselves and I sat down at the kitchen table and thought about what to do. Finally, right as Helen was getting home from the school band practice I began to make the changes, though they wouldn’t activate themselves until later tonight. She was just home to grab her guitar and left for her rock band’s practice. I waved at her and walked up to my room, waiting for tonight’s family dinner when everything would become what I decided it should be.

CHAPTER 2

Dinner was the same as it was every night, Mom made chicken and wild rice, and insisted everyone eat at the table. Cindy got upset and a bit sulky because Mom was a little late getting dinner on the table and there was wrestling on that she didn’t want to miss. Mom and Dad went through the standard asking how everyone’s day was.

Evie had been tutoring other students preparing for final exams. A boy from school in her year just lost his mom to cancer and according to the guidance counselor had had abandonment issues and a messed up past to begin with. The kid was nice and smart though so Evie told him he could come over some time this weekend if he needed someone to talk to. Helen’s band was apparently getting better and feeling like they might be cohesive enough to start work on their own songs and looking for real gigs though they were still arguing over what to call themselves. Stanley’s grades continued to slip since he spent so much time working out lately, and Cindy continued to be alienated by the guys on the wrestling team and was still finding it difficult to find any circle of friends to cling to. She found a couple of nerds who were into pro wrestling so she sat and talked with them at lunch today and she actually had a better time than usual.

Finally they got around to asking me how I was doing, “Better, I think that was just one of those quick stomach things that just seems to come and go. Ms. O’Reilly came by to check on me like you asked her to and she helped me out with lunch. Oh, and Grandpa stopped by.”

Dad looked up, “Grandpa Greg or Grandpa Wilson?”

I looked at mom, smiling in a manner that must have looked rather wicked, “Neither. Mom’s REAL dad.”

Mom’s changes were now taking over and I could see the fear and trepidation in her voice, “W-w-what do you mean? Grandpa Wilson is my real dad, you all know that.” She was thinking to herself, remembering her ‘true’ self. Remembering ever since arriving trying to run from her old life, her assigned mission, and hoping it would never find her and her family.

I put my hand into my pocket and felt something spherical materialize, “That’s what I thought but the weird guy was rather insistent, I tried to shoo him off but he put his foot in the door and refused to leave until he had his say. So, that strange guy that stopped by and insisted he was your real father, who wanted to tell you that you cannot hide from him or your fate was lying?”

Mom’s face was now pure white and her eyes were wide with horror as she quickly looked over her shoulder as if expecting a monster to grab her from the shadows or cabinet behind her. “O-Of course. You met my dad, he lives by the lake where you kids love to play all the time. Have you forgotten?”

Dad was looking at me intensely, looking a little upset. “Some stranger comes by when you were home alone and you open the door? You know better than that!”

“I’m sorry dad, guy was tall and in a suit, figured he was another college recruiter or corporation headhunter trying to sign me up. Sitting home all day long with nobody to talk to, thought I’d screw with him a little bit.”

Dad nodded, and sighed, sounded like something I’d do, “Well, be more careful in the future. There are a lot of weirdos out there.”

I nodded and we went back to dinner, everyone except for mom who continued to look nervous and upset. She kept looking over her shoulder as Cindy finished her dinner and asked to be excused to go to the living room. Mom was still looking as tense and nervous as ever, “So, did you get the guy’s name?”

“Uh no, he just said he was your REAL father and made some comments about your mission and what-not.” Mom looked even more nervous and I decided to drop the bomb, “He told me to just call him Stan though that wasn’t his name, and he told me to give you this.” I pulled the object I had just created from my pocket, and tossed it up into the air. Everyone at the table watched as a giant crimson-red ruby flew across the table. Everyone was transfixed except Mom, who mad a fruitless attempt to duck out of its path. As she dove to the side, the ruby seemed to switch direction mid flight and fly right at her until it hit the top of her blouse and somehow got stuck between her tits.

As it touched her skin, the terror in Mom’s eyes reached a peak but slowly began to recede. The gem resting between her breasts began appearing to get smaller, and the skin around it began to get redder. As the red from the gem spread out, her body began to change. Her breasts, already large from having given birth to four children began to grow. Not only did they get bigger, but they grew firmer and lost all sag. As the crimson continued to spread across Heather’s body, the excess pounds from her stomach began to melt away, while she felt growths beginning to pop out of her back. Two began to sprout from the top of her back, one from under each shoulder while the other began growing from right above her ass. The color spread to her head, as her hair became black, lustrous and longer. Her ears became pointier and a pair of small horn-like growths began to sprout from her forehead.

‘Mom’ stood up as the changes settled in, all the kids stunned and silent; her husband horrified but still unable to deny the growing arousal he felt staring at her. She stretched out wide and now easily over six feet tall, flexing the growths on her back, which had become a pair of leathery wings and a dark red, pointed tail. Her fingers now ending in sharp claws, and as the last of the crimson spread to her feet, turning them into sharp claws as well. Heather began to scream out loud and viciously ripped her clothes off. She yelled louder as she bent herself over the table, a spontaneous orgasm sending pussy juice and cum spraying in torrents all over the floor. She yelled and screamed, using one hand to stroke her sex with one hand and roughly handling her tit with the other, trying to coax every bit of pleasure and cum she could.

As the orgasm began to fade after about two minutes, Heather began using her tail to stroke her body from toe to head. She was finally and thankfully freed of that stupid mortal body, with its annoying human conscience and frailties. She had returned to her demoness body, the hell-spawn body that was far stronger, faster, and more importantly no longer subject to that stupid metabolism that left her fat and out of shape for years. Now she had curves no human woman was capable of. But she couldn’t enjoy it too much yet, she had a job to do.

She stared around at her family. Her kids were feeling more hungry than they had ever been, more hungry than they ever thought possible. And not a single one of them was looking at the dinner on their plate; they were all looking at the floor. Each and everyone of them were staring at the cum and pussy juice their mother had just covered the floor with. The only time they looked up was at their changed mother, showing little concern for the physical changes she had undergone. Their only concern was that wonderful smelling liquid running on the floor, but somehow knew they weren’t allowed to have any until they had their mother’s permission.

With the kids distracted, Mom coming down from her orgasm, and me enjoying the show it was Dad who finally broke the silence. “Heather, what’s going on?”

Mom just snarled at him, that’s right she had to deal with Dave too. The mortal that almost failed to give her the children she needed to complete her mission; but through his failure and the human medical procedure they used she ended up with more tools than she expected. That considered she decided that she could be a little merciful when she turned him into her slave, “Heather was just a stupid mortal identity and is no more. From now on you can call me by my demon name, Heathen.” She looked down at the large puddle she made on the floor and scowled, “Not enough. All right kids, I know you want to slurp down as much of that cum as possible so if you want to, strip off your clothes and get started.”

Dave immediately got up to stop his kids when they began ripping their clothes off without hesitating, but as soon as he tried he was fixed with a look from his wife. It was a look of lust and desire, far beyond anything he had ever seen. As she slowly licked her lips Dave forgot he had kids, he forgot he had a wife, he forgot about anything and everything except for the gorgeous, nude creature in front of him and the most painful and desperate erection he’d ever had straining in his pants. “Why don’t you take those clothes off and show me if you’ve got what I’m looking for.” The voice Heathen used was dripping with sex and was by itself enough to make him cum harder than he ever had. Dave’s knees buckled and he fell to the floor, struggling to rip his clothes off as he continued to cum.

As the kids immediately dropped from their chairs nude, unashamed and unworried about being nude in front of their siblings. They began licking the floor with desperate need and intensity. All accept for Evie. As she dove down, Heathen grabbed her daughter’s head and fixed her with a stare right in the eyes, “But you don’t get a drop of that.” Heathen stopped to enjoy the look and sensations Evie went through. Anger, jealousy, resentment, desperation...still mortal with all those delicious human emotions that Heathen enjoyed so much. “You can’t have any of that on the floor because you’ve been a bad girl.”

Evie whimpered as her desperation increased, ready to plead and beg but unable to speak with the fiery stare from her mother. “I know your every sin. I know about Lonnie, that dyke you were tutoring last month. I know she came from a religious, homophobic family who were driving their daughter down a path of shame and possible suicide. I know what you did. You decided to ‘console and comfort’ her about her desires as best you could while, indulging your own curiosities about women. You were bad, naughty, and sinful with that girl. So as your mother it is my job to ensure you are properly rewarded. You don’t have to slurp my cum off the ground like they do, you get it hot and fresh right from the source; assuming you want it of course. Would you like to eat my pussy sweetie?”

With that last sentence, the seductive voice she had used earlier with her husband returned. Evie came as well, and had been willing to eat her mother’s pussy to get that amazing-smelling pussy juice. But with the lust created by her mother the pussy was what she wanted and the juice was almost an afterthought. She wanted to dive into that pussy more than anything, she wanted it so bad she couldn’t speak. All she could do was stick out her tongue and fight against her mother’s grip in a desperate attempt to get to the only thing on earth that mattered. The need and desperation she felt from Evie was making Heathen wet and needy just like her child, so with a smile she gripped her daughter by the ears and stuffed Evie’s face right into the hot, wet pussy she wanted so bad.

Heathen looked over at her ‘husband’ who had now taken his clothes off and despite having just cum harder than ever before in his life, was still hard and overcome with lust. Her kids were all on the floor licking, slurping, and shoveling every drop they could find. And it was obvious that the fluid was doing its job; with every drop her kids’ skin grew redder, their bodies more well endowed and attractive, the nubs of wings and tails were beginning to sprout on their bodies, and their minds were changing as morals and inhibitions were slowly being weakened.

Dave stared lustily at the demon, stroking his cock hoping she would give him permission to fuck her. He looked down with anger and contempt at that bitch who had her head buried within the red, glorious folds of the pussy he wanted so bad. He wanted to grab that whore’s hair and throw her to the floor so he could give the beautiful goddess the pleasure this inexperienced cunt seemed unable to deliver.

Heathen enjoyed having her cunt licked for the first time since leaving hell, but things weren’t going fast enough for her in terms of Evie’s tongue-work. She had picked Evie hoping limited experience with eating pussy would make things go a little quicker, but they weren’t going quick enough. She looked to her husband, “All right slave, if you want to make yourself worthwhile get over here and fuck my ass.” Dave had never before had anal sex. Truthfully, he considered it kind of appalling but now hearing the request from that sexy voice it sounded like the best idea any one ever had. The only idea anyone ever had, as the rest of the world no longer existed within his lust-controlled mind. He paid no attention to anything else but his cock and the asshole he was going to get to fuck. He paid no heed as he stepped on his son and nearly tripped over Helen in his rush to get there. None of that mattered as he positioned himself behind the red hole that was the center of the universe.

He came as he entered her, he kept slamming into her and continued to cum almost constantly. Not able to slow down as Heathen kept egging him on to fuck her. She began to bring back the rational part of Dave’s mind, not enough that he could stop fucking her, but enough that he was aware of his family’s actions. He saw his daughter had her face buried deep in the nether-lips of her own mother; which happened to be the same woman he was fucking in the ass, an act he had always (and still did) consider disgusting. The kids were nearly completely done with the floor as it was now entirely licked clean, leaving them to lick and suck the only remaining bits of their mother’s cum, which was on each others’ bodies. They held no shame or concern if they had to lick a sister’s breast or their brother’s ball sack if that was where they had to go to get the cream that they needed so bad.

Evie continued to work dutifully and as hard as she could to make her mother cum. Her daughter and husband’s ministrations were good, but it was the pure desperation, hopeless, guilty feelings combined with the realization of betrayal coming from her slave that put her over the edge. She came hard right into her daughter’s mouth, filling her with the fluid needed to finish her transformation. Evie drank greedily, sealing her mouth over her mother’s vagina trying to get every drop possible. At the rate she swallowed it down, it wasn’t long before Evie was fully into a demon form of her own. Her need for her mom’s pussy juice was quenched and she stretched her wings and tail, massaged her enlarged and perky new breasts while enjoying the feel of her new body. She still had a touch of her cute little girl appearance but now looked more like a naughty, slutty little girl.

She looked at her brothers and sisters, nearly complete and now licking up the cum Mom had just sprayed on the ground. She looked at her mom and saw her dad continuing to fuck Heathen in the ass. When she saw him, she could sense his shame and humiliation and it made her wet, she felt a desire to be the one causing those feelings and receiving that dick. She wanted to fuck and use her dad the same way Mom was, but she felt something else too. Deep inside her she felt this was wrong and that’s when mom spoke, “Good job Evie, but you aren’t complete yet, since you’re only half-blood you’re going to need a little more help to reach your full potential.”

She looked behind her at her husband and pushed him off. She returned to using the mind-melting look and voice that could make any man do anything she wanted him to, “Sorry stud, but I can’t let you fuck me anymore. If you want to ever stick your pecker in me again you need more practice. Can I suggest you practice on that slut right there?” Dave looked at where his goddess was pointing, and wasn’t going to question her suggestion. He was going to practice fucking this slut, whoever she was, whether she wanted it or not.

Dave launched himself at his daughter, trying desperately to position himself to fuck her. Evie grabbed him by the throat in an effort to hold him back with her newly acquired demoness strength. It should have been easy to keep him at bay, but her new body wanted to fuck, filling Evie with heat and need that weakened her resolve and grip. Her body didn’t just want to fuck this man, it wanted to possess, own, and dominate him. And as her dad’s hand had now found her over-heated slit the little resolve she had was quickly dissolving.

Evie looked around, and saw that the rest of her siblings had been completely changed into their new forms. Stanley and Cindy had been licking and cleaning their mother’s juice off each other when their changes were complete and the added stimulation made their already needy bodies even more turned on. They appeared ready to begin fucking each other, but Helen didn’t seem willing to let that happen as she kept trying to push her sister out of the way. “Get out of the way cunt.”

“Why don’t you just go upstairs and get a flute to shove into your twat. Now get out of my way before I rip your throat out!” Helen stared down Cindy, but Cindy had been the toughest of the girls before the transformation; and her new body seemed to have given her more muscle and size than any of the others. Helen knew she probably had no chance, but Stanley’s new body looked designed for sex; complete with an eleven inch, thick, pulsating cock. She was still horny and desperate enough to fight her sister for Stanley’s cock, until she saw me.

I was nude now and had endowed myself just a little better than my brother. I sat down on the chair and simply nodded as Helen flapped her wings, jumping up into the air and landing onto my cock. As her maidenhead was ripped apart, the last vestiges of the mortal, human version of Helen were ripped away. She was now a creature of pure pleasure and desire, desperate to fulfill her own and spread debauchery anywhere she went. Her pussy had muscles and controls human women didn’t, she was able to milk and massage, squeeze and enjoy a prick in a way far beyond mortal norms. Somehow she knew how to move her body and how best to manipulate her victim, she knew she had the capacity to destroy his mind with pleasure, and she loved it.

As Stanley plunged into his sister, they likewise felt the last lingering traces of mortality and humanity dissolve away. And Evie had finally given in to her desires, her father was now brutally slamming himself into the woman in front of him. She looked familiar, but his lust-controlled brain couldn’t spend the time to bother remembering who she was. All that mattered was his mistress kept telling him to fuck her, Dave had cum in his daughter’s pussy several times and he knew he desperately needed to rest but his mistress wouldn’t let him. Despite his need to rest, he knew he’d fuck this pussy until he keeled over dead if she wanted him to. The only qualms Evie had with fucking him to death, was knowing if he died he would be unable to serve her any more.

The family orgy continued on all night, never stopping. Dave occasionally being brought out of his lust addled mind to be aware of what he was doing, which daughter’s ass he was squirting his seed into, which of his children were fucking each other, and what his wife was doing to her children. It was too much, but when he saw me as still normal judging by the look in his eyes he may have thought of me as his ‘last hope’ for rescue. I crushed that when I recommended Heathen give her inexperienced daughters lessons on the proper way to give head and gain control over the man you are sucking off through it.

She seemed to think that to be a delightful idea and spent the next hour, demonstrating on her son while Cindy used her dad and Helen and Evie had to share me, not that I was complaining. With their mother’s instruction they made me feel pleasures and torments that I had never thought imaginable. But when they finally allowed me to ejaculate it was the best sensation I have felt in my life and took a long time for me to surpass it. I came so hard and so long that I actually think may have actually lost weight and it became easy to see how a man could be controlled through something like that. Of course I made sure no matter what temptations they used, I would remain in full control of my mind and body but even with that there was a part of me that wanted to say fuck it and drop it away.

But I maintained my self control and after drinking about a half gallon of water to replenish my fluids, I rejoined the orgy.