The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FREERANGE

* * *

Additional Inspirations: There are some scenes here and in the next segment that echo Tabico’s “Community,” “Balphagor,” “A Scent of Malt and Flesh,” and “Cross My Heart,” and thrall’s “Spellbound” and “Love in a Silver Socket.”

* * *

36.

“Do you really remember me?” Jane rasped. It didn’t even sound like stalling.

“One class behind us,” Goddess said. With a dazed lack of surprise, Judy realized the vampire who’d enthralled her had been a Life Guard once.

Jane kept speaking. “I remember you, too. You were always making it look easy. Half of us wanted to be you. When they told me you’d been turned I didn’t believe it.” Pain seeped from her words. “Then to find you were the one the monsters were trusting to start the harvesting . . .”

“That must have been very bitter,” Goddess agreed. “And you were a good student—scout out the target but attack quickly. Hard to imagine how you did it with whatever tiny cadre you had left here.

“I won’t imagine it, though. By midnight, you’ll be pleading to be allowed to offer their names to Me. With everything else you know.”

Jane cringed as much as the straps would let her, but her voice was steady. “They know you’ve got me. They’re already gone.”

Goddess took a leisurely glance up and down Jane’s body before speaking.

“’They.’ Hmm.

“He called while you were sleeping—I heard that gasp through her mind when I had Judy answer the phone.” Her eyes lit for a second. “He’s in love with you. The Guard trained him well, and you led him well, but love may make him crazy enough to try to rescue you.”

Jane made a small sound, her defenses already sagging.

“It would truly mean you were to die for,” Goddess said. Jane closed her eyes.

Then she opened them and glared at Goddess. “Only children and newborns play with their food.”

Goddess waited a beat, then smiled. “Exquisite. Thank you—I liked that.

“But you’re not food.”

She strode to stand beside the chair. “Your plan almost worked. You had Judy so tame that We didn’t sense the difference. Her thoughts were as docile as one of Our own slaves’. It got her nearly this close to Us, with that ingenious little weapon.”

Jane looked up at Her but said nothing.

“No one will be able to learn from it, of course.

“More to the point, you did manage to kill a valuable slave of Mine. Before she become Mine, she was Hunter-Second Kepler.”

Jane gaped.

“You will take her place, at My hand.”

“No. You’re not going to make me one of you.” Her voice was steady but it sounded terribly small in the silent room.

“Yes. You’d die, first.” Goddess didn’t smile.

“I hate you. All of you. If I killed just one of you it’s worth—”

Judy didn’t feel another pulse of Her will as Jane fell silent. Maybe Jane was already halfway Hers.

“I like you even more. And how your mind works. You might do it, Jane. Some prey really have turned on their darkmothers. A few even won.

“You’re a brave and ruthless woman. You love Judy—and still you fired her at Me like one of those customized bullets.”

Judy shook where she stood.

“You’d have used yourself, if you thought your lovesick assistant was half the brainwasher you are. If you’d thought he could have reduced you to the puppet you made of Judy.”

Jane stiffened in the bonds, and sobbed, once.

“I think I could risk seducing you, Jane. You’d love Me, as Judy’s learning to. But I don’t have to. As kepler’s replacement you won’t need to love. Just to obey.

“Yes. Like that. To obey.” Goddess looked down at Jane, and Judy wondered what She saw in Jane’s mind.

“kepler was a gift from my own darkmother, but she was also an experiment. None of Us had ever completely destroyed a human’s will before turning her. When We turn one of you, you become—one of Us. A newborn’s need to be protected and taught to hunt make you a follower, at least at first. Then, loyalty and self-interest—sometimes even love—make you an ally. There are dominants and submissives, but that’s a matter of taste, not compulsion.

“My darkmother saw something else. A helplessly obedient vampire. With a need to please her Mistress as basic and undeniable as her own thirst. Not just an apprentice or a friend or even a devoted servant, but an extension of the Mistress’ will, without any of her own. There may not really be a word for what she’d become. ‘Robot’ may approach it.”

Jane writhed weakly in the straps, but she was listening. Goddess was letting Jane’s eyes stay bright for now.

“My darkmother is a curious sort. If We were social enough for orthodoxy, she’d be considered a heretic, even dangerous.

“But she dreams things earlier elders wouldn’t recognize. Like docile herds of willing bloodcows, living only to feed and please Us, where before We used to survive from neck to neck.”

Goddess smiled, and Jane gave a shuddering sigh of relief before she remembered where she was. “In fact, she thought I’d be that kind of robot, at first. I was traumatized and trance-addicted, and I’d been fed on. That kind of orgasm can bend a mind all by itself.

“But apparently I had strength she didn’t expect. And she liked Me.

“When she turned Me, I kept My will.”

She narrowed Her eyes and Jane froze. “There. Can you feel it? Jane?”

Jane moved and whimpered, but she didn’t look away.

“Anyway, it isn’t the trance We use to make humans sleep and obey, from which you awaken if left alone. After all, many of Us were tranced, Ourselves, before We were taken and turned. It doesn’t last, and it usually doesn’t leave us mindbound to the darkmother herself.

“This would be something else. Crushing selfhood and replacing it with complete submission.”

Goddess put her hand on Jane’s breast, and Jane didn’t flinch.

“Good. Very good.

“When I was taken, so was Kepler, and she’d already made a name for herself among vampires. What my darkmother did to her was actually kinder than some of the alternatives being discussed. She shattered her free will and left her essentially an automaton. We even used Guard mind control to make certain.”

That did make Jane jerk in the straps and stare up at Her, wide-eyed with a plea she couldn’t conceal.

“The Life Guard certainly knows how to brainwash people, anyway. Kepler tried desperately to resist it. She explained to Us, after her obedience, that she’d genuinely hated Us and the whole idea of what We are and do. She truly would have preferred to die than to be turned.

“Much like you.

“But she really had no chance against that mind control, and she knew it, having used it on so many herself. That may have made it easier to break her and turn her into—kepler.

“Once her will was gone, it was easy to reprogram her to believe the truths that make a slave useful. When We were done with her, she believed devoutly in Our right to take the life and freedom of any human We chose, and in Her duty to help Us.”

Jane had forgotten herself listening to this, and Judy could see her start to twist in grief for her fellow Guard.

“We allowed her to remember what she’d been before her enslavement. she begged on her belly to be tortured, for every one of Us she’d ever slain. Then, when We said no, she pleaded to be allowed to hunt new slavewomen for Us to drink and turn, to betray the Guard. We left her like that for a while.

“Then I bit her, and turned her, and she became Mine. she served Me well. A delightful robot.

“Until you killed her, with your own pretty robot-girl, trying to kill Me.”

Jane was shaking her head.

“And here we are, with all these fine machines for turning minds into putty.”

“No. No. Don’t do that to me.”

Jane panted and said no more, already ashamed. Her eyes were terribly aware that she had nothing to bargain with. Not even her pain seemed to interest this vampire anymore.

“I won’t do it the usual way, at least.” Goddess began to walk slowly around the head of the chair, looking down at Jane. “We won’t need drugs to blunt your will to resist.

“That’s only when the subject wants to resist.

“You won’t.”

37.

Jane strained against the bonds. Judy saw how well Goddess had made her secure them.

Jane stared at Her. “You wanted me to know that. You could have blanked my mind. You—”

“Hush,” Goddess said. Judy was dizzy for a moment, as Her power flared out again.

Jane stiffened, and Judy felt it between her legs as she watched the other woman fall under the spell. Jane’s face went slack and her eyes opened wonderingly to Goddess.

Did I look like that? Judy quivered, sharply aroused.

Goddess turned to her, smiled, and nodded.

Then Her mind was in Judy’s. Without even a command, judy was Hers.

judy came, quietly. Jane kept staring at where Goddess’ eyes had been when they shut off her mind.

Goddess turned back to Jane. Jane’s lips began moving silently, as though she were praying.

judy recalled that utterly opened feeling as a vampire quelled her thoughts and remolded them. She wondered what was becoming Jane’s deepest belief.

“Please, Mistress!”

judy was confused until she knew it was Laney who’d spoken. Transfixed by Goddess, judy hadn’t paid attention to the other slave, who’d been standing off near the wall. Goddess had apparently left her out of trance, and now she stepped tentatively toward Her, her heels light on the hardwood.

“She came back, Mistress.” Laney stopped, as though even this much unbidden movement had drained her small reserve of will. “She could have left Judy to You, or killed her in the garage. Or just triggered her over the phone to bite the capsule and die.

“But she came back for her.”

“Poor Laney. Appealing to My better nature, when I haven’t one.”

“Mistress, I know I ask too—”

“Shh. Your feelings are deep and real, which is why they taste so good. But this is different. Jane is loyal but she’s not Judy, or kepler. Certainly not you.”

Laney sighed. “Yes, Mistress. But You left me myself, privileged to worship You. She took the same risk that I did for You, before You—”

“Do you want Me to spare her?”

“Let her live or die, my Mistress,” Laney breathed. “But as herself. Please.”

“She tried to kill Me, Laney.” Goddess was gentle with Her favorite slave. “With My guest, in My holding. And she did that to defeat Our purpose of enslaving more humans like you.”

judy wanted to scream. Thinking of more women in thrall to Goddess made her pussy sing, and if she hadn’t been stopped—

But Laney just shook her head, not even hearing that. “To kill You, Mistress. I know.” Her voice nearly broke. “I know.”

“Being allowed to think for yourself can hurt, My love,” Goddess whispered.

“It’s part of why You love me.” Laney smiled through the tears she was barely holding in.

“Yes. But it hurts you in a way that doesn’t please Me.”

Laney seemed to brace at that. “I can bear it, Mistress. Please—don’t turn her into a drone, too.”

Goddess smiled faintly.

“No, Laney. You no longer want that. You do not even remember feeling that way.”

Even as She spoke, Laney’s gaze grew distant and the anguish drained from her face. Her eyelids fluttered and she whispered, “Not . . . again?”

But then her face hardened. “I no longer want that. I do not even remember feeling that way.”

“Then what do you think of My decision, Laney?”

Laney stared forward. “I understand totally, Mistress. The captive must be stripped of will, and become Your complete slave.

“I have no other thoughts.” She closed her eyes and hissed as she came, and Judy shivered with her. “What are my tasks to convert her?”

“To sleep, for now.” Laney’s eyes stayed closed as her head drooped.

judy stared at Laney, helplessly dreaming. Not even remembering her plea for Jane’s soul. she remembered Laney protecting her as she woke from Goddess’ first conquest of her mind. Nursing a dying vampire.

But watching Goddess alter Laney’s mind as she stood there burned all that wonderfully to shadow. Laney was lovelier with her compassion twisted into obedience. judy ached for Goddess to spread Her will and leave nothing but Herself in judy’s mind. Goddess saw all this and judy felt Her approval.

Do I own you?

It froze in her mind and her throat. she wanted it. she wanted to die for it. her “want” meant nothing, but it told Goddess how much of judy’s soul She ruled already. Why couldn’t she—?

Come to Me.

judy felt her body become hers again, and she walked to the vampire on her own. she hesitated, and then melted as Goddess embraced her in leather. Goddess’ mouth found hers and they kissed. judy tasted an exquisite tang older and sweeter than blood. Goddess’ tongue tempted hers, and as she reached inside she felt the long predator canines. The kiss lingered and she slid her soft tongue against the killing sharpness, as Goddess held her and let her.

When Goddess released her, she looked up and leaned her head back in offering. More even than her glowing pussy, she was suddenly more aware of her own throat than anything else.

she felt lips on it.

I don’t need your blood to make you Mine. Some of Us do thirst for something richer.

And your soul is delicious.

judy couldn’t resist, and wrapped herself around the vampire’s taut body, clinging as though she’d condensed against Her. she sucked air through her mouth and knew it was open in a silent howl.

I’m only sipping it now, little one. I’ll drink it when you kneel and offer it to Me in a golden cup.

The wanting began to hurt, and then Goddess smiled at that as She left her.

judy trailed Her like a puppy, and swayed on her feet as she watched Goddess will Laney to Her. Lost in the summons, the other slave drifted across the room into Her embrace. Laney’s face was empty of her anguish before, and as her Owner began to drink, she wore the mindless hunger of prey. Even the orgasm of being drained flicked through her like a dream.

After a moment Laney’s arms were spread loosely behind her and she hung against Goddess like an exhausted dance partner. The pinstripe blazer was wrinkled now and rucked up over her ass.

Goddess pulled back and then swung Laney up to carry her, letting the slave’s head nestle in the hollow of Her neck. “I’ll take her back to join Me as I sleep,” She told judy.

judy stood straight. “Yes, Goddess. i will remain here and obey.” she didn’t even try to remember what her instructions were. she forgot to, in the bliss of waiting for them to direct her.

“The bitch will be Yours, Goddess.” judy had no idea why she’d said it, but she licked her lips and wanted to say it again.

“Soon enough, judy, you’ll be Mine.”

judy tensed, waiting for her mind to go white.

“No.” Goddess chuckled aloud. “This time you may give yourself the orgasm. Then you’ll forget, for a time, that you serve Me.

“When you obey tonight, someone else will be controlling you.” This time She laughed, making judy tingle.

Goddess nuzzled Laney and bore her out, and judy stayed at attention until She was gone. she clattered to the bathroom on her heels and watched Goddess’ whore dance in the mirror and masturbate.

Then, after she shuddered through the climax Goddess allowed her, she washed her hands and looked into the whore’s dazed eyes. After a moment judy realized she wasn’t looking away from herself. Didn’t want to. Couldn’t.

But i’m just a slave. i haven’t got the power to hypnotize anyone.

To hypnotize . . .

she blinked, seeing herself standing slackly, and suddenly wanting to play with herself all over again. she’d put herself under with her own blank stare.

Yes. i’m just a slave. i’m just spent hours in and out of a vampire’s . . . spell . . . left me weak-willed . . . susceptible . . .

38.

Everything was a blur.

The nude girl Judy saw when she woke up this time was different—still asleep, and lying down, and pent in tight dark bands. She’d been looking at someone different just a little while ago. A sleepy mad-eyed woman strumming her pussy and whispering.

She didn’t let herself remember.

Had she dreamed this? Jane putting her into a trance and the sex, oh, the sex, and drugging Jane and tying her up and then the . . . vampire . . . she reached for the pendant.

God. Jane.

The other woman still looked unbearably hot in bondage. That much wasn’t a dream, she admitted. Knowing that she’d somehow bound Jane herself made it hotter. But it terrified Judy now too, and she struggled to remember what Lady Margaret had done to them, and why the vampire had left them alone. Lady Margaret wanted to do something to Jane, something erotic and awful, and Judy was desperately trying to recall what it was.

And to keep feeling that it was wrong.

Judy was almost relieved to feel fear as she wondered how long the vampire had controlled her. She couldn’t remember great swaths of the last couple of days, and she really wasn’t sure what day it was. She had clearer memories of Jane being the one who bent her mind, while she lay defenseless and hypnotized there. But it was just as easy to remember Jane in bed beside her, holding her.

What had Lady Margaret put in her head? Why did she want to call her something else?

Jane lay so still. She still breathed and her throat was as unmarked as Judy’s, but what held her seemed to be darker than sleep.

Lady Margaret had fascinated her. Judy remembered that much anyway—she twitched with shame and hunger at an envy she still felt. Maybe the vampire had just put Jane to sleep—? Judy reached out and snapped her fingers.

Jane’s eyes opened.

They focused on Judy instantly, and Judy was soothed by the calm in them. “Jane? I don’t know what’s happened. I need to untie you and then—”

“Yes, Judy. You will unbind me now.”

Judy leaned forward. That sounded really weird. But they’d just been with a vampire, and this was no time to insist on normality. She undid the straps, trying not to be distracted at how Jane’s body felt against her as she worked. It made her work quickly and she stepped back, sick at herself to see how tightly she’d cinched them when she’d been entranced, leaving marks in her lover’s skin.

What was bothering her more was how passively Jane still lay there. Thighs together, palms upturned.

“At least we’ve got you free now, Jane.”

“No, Judy. I’m not free.”

Jane’s eyes were fey. For a tiny moment Judy could see that they weren’t the wide eyes of the utterly conquered convert, but the compelling eyes of the fanatic who could convert her.

She lost the moment as they conquered her. “Why not?” she made herself say. Heard herself say.

“I’m never going to be free again.” Jane was scarily convincing. “I’m to be brainwashed.”

“What—?” The deja vu was painful.

“That vampire commands it. I’ll be her willing slave soon. She fascinated me and primed me to submit to the mind control. She’s—” Jane blinked and gasped but seemed not even to notice it. “—wired my cunt to it. I must obey.”

She writhed on the chair and purred, but her eerie gaze kept Judy’s trapped.

“She took the knowledge from my thoughts when she was . . . hhhhh . . . in them . . . before. She. Uh. Put it into your mind later, while you were . . . fassssscinated. I know this.” She did close her eyes then, but opened them sooner than Judy could look away.

“You can operate the systems now. You’ll forget afterward, but for now you’re as skilled at mind control as I am. Was.” Jane creaked out a laugh that would have brought Judy to tears if she weren’t so turned on. “I was top of that class, at the Academy.”

The laugh whistled to a horrified stop. “God. This . . . this will be so much worse. Spiking a mind on vampire-gaze and then bending it . . . I’m going to be a slave. Less than that.

“And I must obeyyyy.” Jane strained as if she yearned for her bonds again, and thrust her wet pussy yearningly toward Judy. “She’s letting me feel what—what she’s making me have to do.”

Judy felt dirty and needful and contented, watching her lover trying to flee in her own mind. Finding no place to hide because it wasn’t her mind, anymore.

Jane’s eyes looked crazier now. “Mmm. You’re going to help, Judy. You’re going to be a good little robot-making robot.

“You’re going to . . . oh my god . . . you’re going to use this to turn me into her thing. She’s opened me to it. I want to resist but I’m not going to. Mmmm. No. Nohhh. Not even—”

Judy’s skin crawled, and she realized her hand was between her thighs. She didn’t speak. She’d untied Jane while entranced, but Jane might even be dangerous now. If she got to her Life Guard toybox and stung Judy they’d both be helpless.

The phone. Someone had called, back during the dream. Judy’d been too deeply hypnotized to remember anything more than numbly holding the phone but if someone had called it was to reach Jane. They’d help. If this phone could capture incoming calls, she could find them.

Judy felt a delicious lassitude. She should be at the phone now, but this was like the nightmare of paralysis, and her limbs were like lead.

They tingled. This was a wetdream too.

“Judy.”

She shouldn’t turn, she knew it, but the voice promised such nasty things that she had to.

“Wh—?”

“May I make a . . . ?” Jane stared at her but didn’t continue.

Judy moaned—something itched in her mind and she needed it scratched. She even recognized that trigger but it just left her needing it.

She had to move, to get away from Jane and the sound of Jane’s voice—but she needed to stay and listen. Jane could scratch the itch.

Jane’s eyes focused. The pain in them shocked Judy back to her senses.

“That vampire bitch really knows how to hurt.

“Oh, Judy, I’m—

“Oh. Yes. Yessss.” Jane’s eyes narrowed and flattened. They were a stranger’s now, and cruel, and they held Judy tighter.

“Yes. My voice controls you, Judy.” Jane seemed to enjoy how helpless Judy was. “Listen to me, Judy.

“Ragdoll gymnastics.”

39.

The laughter rattled past her as Judy went rigid and stared. Escape fled from her mind.

“I await command.”

As she stood there obediently, there was peace in her head at last. Even the laugh that fragmented into sobs passed through her mind without effect. She had no worries, now. She was programmed and she would obey. She waited.

“Now you will remember the knowledge your goddess placed in your mind. Obey. Remember. Obey.”

“I obey.”

There it was. Judy could almost see it, the ghostly flow chart, the way to determine brain activity and interrupt it, mining the pleasure center like a vein of quivering diamonds, snaring thoughts and taming the useful ones into pets, quietly smothering the others.

It was a colder joy than vampires must feel. But it tickled her pussy even so, and she was avid, now, to use this on a living mind. Even in her triggered stillness, it brought her gaze down to look at Jane. Her hypnotist, and soon her mindlessly willing victim.

“Yes,” Jane said, and they stared hungrily at each other, nude and unbound and completely under the vampire’s compulsion. “You will obey.

“I will also instruct you, as long as I’m conscious and able to speak. Or think.” Jane wriggled on the seat, slick with her leaking arousal. “You’re now programmed to obey any command I give you that helps you condition me more thoroughly, unless it clashes with what’s already implanted in your thoughts.”

Judy saw the strain as Jane kept herself from frantic masturbation. Dispassionately she noted how open it meant her victim would be to the sexual imprinting. She was already tailoring her new training to account for a completely unresisting subject.

“God. She’s a sadistic bitch. Making me use . . . you . . .”

Not completely, she saw. Jane was crying a little now, as she squirmed. That was all right. The kind of submission Judy was now programmed to induce would be more powerful if it had something to defeat.

“I understand, and will obey,” Judy said, spasming inside at how cold her voice sounded. She looked at Jane. “With this configuration, how long will it take before you become totally obedient?”

As if she appreciated the distraction, Jane considered. Thinking seemed to tire her, but she tried. “All the projections I was taught presumed a resistant subject.” Her eyes glazed. “But—I have no desire . . . to . . . resist . . .”

She stared through Judy. “Any urge to resist,” she sighed, “will only make me more susceptible until it fades.”

Judy waited quietly. Jane tried to focus on her, but all she could see was her own hypnotized catspaw, under control. Jane’s eyes rolled back in another near-orgasm and they were glazed when they found Judy again.

“Judy. Remove the hypnotic focus.”

Judy looked at the frame facing Jane and saw the Life Guard blinklight she’d been hypnotized with, during her turn in the chair. Jane had controlled her with it even when it was unlit. She slid it from its slots and took it to the table, setting it down and waiting for orders.

“Bring the VR visor.”

She took it up and stood by the chair until Jane softly instructed her how to put it over Jane’s head. She felt tears on Jane’s cheeks as she secured the eyepieces, and adjusted the straps to keep it from slipping but leave room for the sensor band. Jane told her to fetch that next.

As if it had already chained her thoughts, Jane lay even more still after the headgear was on. Walking back to Jane, Judy thought she was starting to look like a robot built by insects. Like me. I’m a drone tending to its queen. The queen is controlled but I can’t help her. I can just obey her.

That hurt, but in the pleasure of obedience the hurt disappeared.

It just felt too good to listen to her lover’s whispered commands. Jane’s voice compelled her but it was growing fainter, drowsier. With eyes and ears blocked off by the input devices that would soon fill her thoughts, Jane was already sinking into sensory deprivation.

She remembered how the sensor band had felt when Jane had used it to see whether Judy had become a vampire slave. When Jane told her to, she went to the computer and watched its output. This, blunted as it was with vampire fascination, was the baseline of Jane’s free will. The computer would monitor Jane’s brainwaves as the process smoothed and flattened them into irreversible patterns of adoration. Judy would ensure nothing stopped it.

She took one of Jane’s arms and set up the IV that would hydrate her.

Jane sighed, a long sound as though she’d just been tongued on an erogenous zone she didn’t know she had. Judy paused and stared.

“Judy.” Her jaw moved loosely, as though she was trying not to speak. “I . . . I . . .” Her mouth hung open and her head moved. Whatever the VR was showing her overwhelmed her for a moment. Judy waited, deliciously unable to do anything else.

“Judy. I’m . . . I received resistance training when the Life Guard taught me this. We were all programmed with it—even after that vampire mindfucked me I can’t help fighting it.

“I must—neutralize it.”

Judy watched her breasts rise and fall, the shift of tension over her hip. “Will it prevent your conditioning?”

“Noooo,” Jane whispered, tilting her head a little. She sounded lost. “But it might take . . . longer to . . . toooo . . . depersonalize m-me . . .”

“I await command,” Judy told her.

“Mmm. I must command you.” Jane breathed. “You must destroy my resistance.” She grimaced under the VR rig and her voice hardened. “You will now remember the stimulator. You will insert it in my body and tie it into the computer.”

“I obey.”

Back at the table she fetched a dildo with connections. When she returned to Jane and knelt, she saw that just letting the vampire bend her will had lubricated Jane thoroughly. Her cunt glistened and seemed to pulse, as if it sensed the dildo and begged Judy to slide it in.

“Yessss.” Jane inclined her head as though she could watch Judy attend to her. “Arousal like that will, hhhh, break my concentration. I’ll stop being able to realize how bad this is and then, and then, oh please put it put it put it innnnn!”

Judy leaned forward, dazing herself in the thick scent of arousal and forgotten fear, and put her lips to Jane’s lower ones, licking stubble through her juice. Jane grunted and bucked gently, hot to the kiss, and urgently pleaded again. Judy leaned back and raised the dildo, putting its tip to Jane’s slit. That earned another gasped interruption as Jane tried to keep narrating the effects.

“Soon I’ll imprint and the sex will just . . . oh Judy oh god it’s what I did to you.”

Judy held still, smelling Jane’s need, watching her try to writhe without moving.

Jane’s face twisted as she tried to beg, and then her grin was a snarl as she managed to recall that she didn’t have to. For a moment she was still, and then licked her lips.

“Insert the stimulator,” she growled. “Now.”

“I obey,” Judy whispered against her cunt as she pushed the shaft in. Jane gave up firmness and squirmed, trying to thrust her pussy out to suck the dildo in.

Judy just fought her need to dip her head and drink again. Jane’s thigh was hot and slick against her ear.

Judy’s willpower bent like grass in the wind but the trance commands kept her on task. She was programmed to break Jane’s will and this would help do it. That was more arousing even than her frantic need to fuck Jane.

She remembered her own session in this chair. Jane had fitted her with the dildo, and hypnotically convinced her the vibration was a magical reward for obeying orders. It had hooked her easily.

It filled Jane now, and Judy was past knowing if she’d even orgasmed in the process. She let her mind drift as her body connected the dildo to the power and control jacks on the chair. When it started buzzing it made Jane bark, but by then Judy was deeper in trance. All she knew was that she’d given the computer another path into Jane’s soul.

She stood and went about her duties.

40.

Jane had made progress. Judy remembered the straps, but the new, permanent restraints in Jane’s head were much tighter. Jane had also been taught to know the pussy vibes came from her controller’s will, and she’d let Judy slide the dildo from her without stirring. Judy had let the system time her as she withdrew it, and Jane had a shrieking orgasm after it left her cunt empty, just because the earbuds told her to. Judy watched, as she licked it and set it down.

But Jane had only thrashed below the waist, and stayed erect, with the headset and VR device undisturbed. She seemed intent on helping them wipe her mind, and Judy noticed that she was spending more time with her mouth closed or even hanging open than in whispering. The programming had etched itself into her skull by now.

Judy looked away once and saw it was daylight. She looked back at her work.

Over the predawn dark, Jane’s instructions to her had begun to mix with monotone recitations of mindlessness. Then they’d dissolved into moaning and silence.

There had been a last point. Jane had focused her effort and murmured something about her emotional index that meant nothing to Judy.

“Stop.” Judy listened to herself. “You are not needed now. I have been programmed. I obey the programming. You will be brainwashed.”

Jane had whispered it back only once before she succumbed.

By then, the computer had taken over Jane’s brainwashing, and Judy was just its peripheral, functioning only to stand blankly and watch the display. The blinking was soothing and endless, and the slow changes as Jane’s thoughts were flattened were too gradual to register. It was easy to become mesmerized, and her own programming let her. It would prompt her with beeps or off-rhythm flashes if it needed adjustment.

Nothing did. The program was effective, and Jane’s vampire-imprinted submission to it was total. Judy stayed transfixed, lost in the patterns.

Then there was a beep. She went to guide Jane up from the couch. The day had passed while Judy had slept and Jane had surrendered. Judy dimly remembered a woman who’d exulted at being free in sunlight, but the light now was dimmer and easy to forget. It would be full dark, soon.

Something in Judy exulted at that. Something deeper and sleepier tried to scream.

Judy disconnected the leads and drew out the IV. Jane seemed to sense the disconnection and moved slightly. The VR headset made her look like a hesitant cyborg being prepped for shipment. She kept it level on her head, keeping her senses blanked. She subsided when she felt Judy’s fingertips on her, and held still as Judy slipped it off.

Jane looked frighteningly vulnerable, naked and wide-eyed without even the straps to cover her. As if she were jerking awake deep in the night, Judy realized I’m brainwashing Jane. I’m destroying my lover’s mind.

Judy froze. Her mind locked between wanting to plunge fingers into her pussy, or Jane’s.

The programming took control. She stripped off her hose and led Jane to the bathroom with only Goddess’ medallion on her own body. She turned Jane to sit. She watched as Jane relieved herself, then stood her up and cleaned her. Her body wanted to kneel and lick Jane while she stood oblivious, but the clockwork in her head blanked her and slaved her to her function.

Judy led her into the shower. Jane stood like a posable doll, her eyes glassy and her head canted slightly to the side. Judy washed her and wanted her badly, but did nothing sexual to her despite the urge. When she realized the biggest turn-on was how helpless Jane was now if anyone wanted to fuck her, she nearly came.

She just finished toweling them off and led Jane back. Jane was so limp that once she knew she was to sit again, it was like pouring her onto the chair, but she sat straight once she was down. Judy took her face and turned it as though to kiss her, and waited for Jane’s eyes to focus on her.

“When I snap my fingers,” she heard herself say, “you will see the spiral in front of you. It will be spinning. You will want to look into it again and it will hypnotize you.”

Jane repeated it in a faint whisper. Judy snapped her fingers and Jane’s gaze cast off and drifted ahead of her again. Her eyes widened and her face softened as the imaginary spiral caught her again. She no longer needed the VR stimulation or commands. They were in her now, and the computer would monitor how quickly she made them part of her.

Judy padded back to the computer, feeling odd to be off her heels but ready to be put to sleep until the next time the machine needed its peripheral to be awake.

She looked out the window. The red glow was fading.

Night had fallen, and vampires were awake, and even as she was realizing it was too late for—

Obey Me.

judy forgot the computer as Goddess put her on like a glove.

She conditioned you well. Her soft laughter flowed through judy. I’m sure she regretted that as long as she could.

I’ll be with you later, slave. your mind tells Me that My newest acquisition is responding perfectly. For now, the programming she installed will continue to control you.

i hear and i obey, Goddess. judy stayed motionless for a while after the vampire left her mind, luxuriating in Her touch.

When she looked at the computer, her eyes were alert, and it had new things to tell its peripheral.

Jane was deeply enslaved already, and her mind was eagerly sinking further, but there was an anomaly. It was too small to be resistance, even if Goddess had left Jane able to have any. Little else was likely—Jane’s mind was no place for coherent thoughts to form anymore.

Whatever it was, its tiny jagged trace in the flattening curves of Jane’s thoughts was keeping her from the seamless surrender the machine made her crave. The computer instructed judy to run a diagnostic.

At once, judy turned back to the chair and snapped her fingers again. Jane stopped whispering and stared even more emptily. judy touched her face again and Jane blinked at her.

“What are vampires?” she asked.

“The dominant species,” Jane hissed. “The Ones we were born to feed and obey.”

“What is obedience?”

“My reason to live.” Jane’s whisper was fiercer. “The thing that’s sweeter than coming until I die.”

“What are you?”

“Slave.” Jane’s eyes rolled up under fluttering lids. “Drone. Robot.”

“Who is Goddess?”

Jane’s eyes stayed white and she shook, her mouth stretched in a desperate gape as she cried out without sound. Jane wanted Her badly enough now to go insane, if the mind had still been Jane’s to lose. But her beliefs were as they should be at this point, and a glance at the monitor told judy the woman was sincere in what she recited.

“Obedient,” judy told her, and Jane subsided instantly.

“Conscious,” she added, and something like personality swam sluggishly back into Jane’s eyes.

The other woman looked at her in awe for a little while. “J . . . Ju . . . nnnhhh . . . Ju-dee?” It was so much weaker than the Goddess-worshipper of a moment ago. It made Judy wetter.

“Judy . . . am I really . . . ohhh . . .” She closed her eyes and tried feebly to wake further. “Dreaming?”

“No, Jane. You’re being brainwashed.”

“Oh,” Jane said, not seeming to notice the tears that started and ran down. “You,” she said, and then sighed.

Her own machines had drained her of initiative. She had to be commanded.

“What troubles you, Jane?”

Jane shook her head, blinking now.

“You are unable to resist revealing it. You must tell me now.”

Jane moved a little as the compulsion took her. “Judy . . . I know I can’t ask you to help me. They’ve done it to you and made you not want to. They’re making me want it, too . . . such bliss if I only obey . . . obey . . . obeyyy . . .”

She closed her eyes and concentrated. “I must tell you now!” she whispered, and when her eyes opened they seemed a little clearer.

“I took a chance that you’d get caught, and enslaved,” she whispered. “But you didn’t take the chance. I tricked you and controlled you and I almost got you killed or worse.”

Blinking more tears away, she said, “How much, much worse. Oh Judy.”

Jane kept looking at her. More of her selfhood was in her clearing gaze, and she seemed able to keep speaking. But she’d obeyed judy’s command enough to be free of it now. It seemed as though she knew she had very little time, and preferred just to be quiet and see judy in what little she had left.

She loves me. It thrummed through judy.

She knew, then. Jane’s love was already being twisted into devotion to Goddess, but the guilt with it had no place in her future self. It was small, but its hurt was enough to keep Jane from total focus. A grain of sand around which a pearl might form. Goddess could seize the pearl and impale it on a string, but judy wanted to give Her the broken slave She wished, with no limits.

She loves me. she knew she loved Jane, too.

But she—worshipped—Goddess.

Even now, something in her wanted to hold Jane and reassure her and forgive her. But it was like tasting Jane’s pussy before the dildo went in. It was just so much hotter to snap Jane’s will.

“Judy? If you’re . . . still . . .”

judy was panting with how beautiful Jane was as she fought, but her mind was clear. she was thinking of the other woman the way the computer wanted her to, just as Goddess did, and in that merciless glare, Jane was just a fragile bundle of what the Life Guard machines had left of her.

Only her remorse for judy was keeping her unstable. And guilt was only for the free.

judy smiled so deeply that she saw it reach Jane through her thickening blankness. she must free Jane from guilt.

“Jane.” she kissed her and tasted fear and fatigue. Despair soured Jane’s tongue but tasted best of all to judy. Jane blinked at her in weary surprise, and there was a faint glimmer of the light her eyes had held for judy across a cafe table, or on a shared pillow.

“It’s all right, Jane. i feel wonderful. i’m all right.”

Inside, her pussy twisted with the need to say You made me a slut for Anyone who could bend me to Her will. i love you for mindfucking me and on and on, but her own pleasure had to wait.

Instead she just said the most devastating thing her mind could access.

“i love you, Jane.”

Jane’s eyes half-closed for a moment, as though she tried to hold a dream with them. Her mouth opened to answer.

But the relaxation had been enough, and when her eyes were open and judy looked into them, the glimmer was gone. she knew Jane was gone, too.

jane’s eyes wandered for a moment, as her thoughts reordered themselves. Then they focused and stared back into judy’s.

“i must obey.”

she lost focus and settled back onto the chair, staring into space and repeating the words over and over until her voice was meaningless, hoarse music in judy’s mind.

Back at the computer, judy saw the readouts and knew that she could greet Goddess with joy.

The bitch was Hers.

41.

Lips on her ear. Soft breath.

Judy floated for a moment and then woke fully. Laney laughed softly and stepped away from her.

Gradually Judy knew that she’d been hypnotized again. She’d come to watch jane send herself deeper, and she’d started to play with herself. But she’d been caught, entranced by jane’s empty stare and tireless whisper of “I must obey.” After a while under that spell, Judy had forgotten to keep masturbating.

Even mindless, jane could put her under. Judy laughed silently.

There was laughter in her mind. We appreciate irony too.

Goddess was on her other side. Judy stiffened and sought Her eyes. She’d felt nothing like Goddess’ usual aura, but invisibility was another nosferatu power, even with their slaves. It hadn’t even roused her from the light trance just now.

She realized she was thinking. She still melted with the need to obey but it felt like a choice, again. Not as it had the last time she’d been under the spell, when obedience was more urgent and natural than breathing.

You have pleased me, slave.

Judy shook with it—and with hearing Her say slave. It sounded different in her mind this time. A thousand fawning responses foamed into her mind, but disappeared. She just waited for new orders, or for the wonder of seeing whatever Goddess did next.

In the room, Her will flickered. Judy felt it and she heard Laney sigh, but neither of them had been commanded.

jane went silent. Then she rose from the chair, staring, and walked around the chair toward Goddess. She stood before the vampire, her face utterly passionless, her eyes flat like colored stones. she looked much younger, and looked up into Goddess’ face with such absorption it was hard to tell when she’d fallen fascinated. As beautiful as a corpse, but more compelling, because there was a mind inside, helplessly dazed, endlessly open.

Judy had helped turn Jane into that. It seemed to have made jane as wet as she was.

Goddess reached into jane again. she stepped into Goddess’ embrace and spread herself against the leather. her head rolled back and to the side, presenting her throat. Goddess didn’t tarry or play. She struck.

Under the fangs, jane jerked like a slain rabbit. Then she groaned, the way she had when Judy had asked Who is Goddess? jane thrust herself against Her as She drank from jane’s opened artery. jane’s muscles corded and her arms and legs twisted as she tried to merge herself with Goddess. All her human strength, like her bent mind, strained to empty her into her destroyer. her ass was taut as it undulated in and out while she ground herself against Goddess’ leg.

Goddess held still, ignoring Her prey’s thrashing. Watching Her with Laney had looked like a dance, but She was playing jane like a musical instrument—not even that. Musicians were more tender of their axes and horns than Goddess was of the mindless girl in Her mouth.

Judy could almost hear jane’s heartbeat. It broke the dying woman’s guttural snarl of wanting into a rhythm, as she sped her heart and bled faster into Goddess’ mouth.

Then she sagged in Goddess’ hold, all at once in shock as the blood left her. her head lolled to Goddess’ shoulder with half-lidded eyes, the marks stark against her new pallor.

Goddess let her slip down to her knees, slumping against Her legs. She drew a nail across Her thumb and held it out, and jane raised her head and opened her mouth. Goddess stared down at her and pressed Her thumb to jane’s lips. jane sucked it in and stared up into Her eyes, and her pussy gushed again as she fellated it.

Goddess raised her hand and jane followed it up like a hooked fish, until she was standing again. Goddess leaned in and found Her marks, and jane’s back arched to be bitten again. she didn’t let go of Goddess then, nor when Goddess let her fall back to her knees.

she stared up devoutly as she sucked and took her new undeath with that blowjob. Goddess pulled away.

jane stayed on its knees.

it bowed to the floor. When it raised its head it watched only Goddess. Goddess stepped back and jane crawled after Her, each sinuous move making it look less like a slavegirl and more like a tamed hunting cat. it leaned eagerly forward to kiss Her palm, and then put its face to Goddess’ loins as though trying to tongue Her through Her leather.

“I command you aloud,” Goddess’ voice was cold but jane twitched with need. “you are less to Me than the mortals are to you. they can join Me, if I choose, but you will never be anything but what you are, my mindless tool until I let you sink into the last darkness, forgotten.”

jane flowed snakelike to its feet.

“you will hunt and kill and enslave and bespell for Me. you will know no thought or desire of your own, but feel only those I deign to brand on you.”

jane’s body tightened again as it had in orgasm, and stayed that way.

“you are My weapon and slave. you will have no victims but will only snare and fetch Mine for Me. you will have no slaves but will tame and herd Mine for Me. they who bend to you will be Mine just as you are, worshipping My power in you.”

jane nodded slowly, once.

“Mine as you are Mine.”

“Yyyyyooooouuuurrrrrssss.” jane’s tongue flicked and its mouth stayed open, and Judy saw the fangs. jane stood as though carved from marble, utterly moveless until its Goddess willed it to move.

Goddess turned away and came to Judy again.

It will need to feed.

Judy thought about lying beneath jane as the virgin fangs took her virgin throat, paralyzed by eyes she’d fallen in love with when they were alive. She looked hopefully at Goddess.

It won’t drink you, slave. It can wait, and it helps to remember that it feeds when I wish it to, not just when it hungers. But I have other blood in mind for it.

Goddess caressed her, taking the medallion and then resting it back between her breasts.

You will see to it, slave. There’s a car outside, and jane will obey you. Take it out and find it food.

Judy trembled, afraid and moist. She waited for more instructions, but Goddess gave her none. She swept a dizzying glance across Judy’s vision and was on the other side of the room when Judy could think again.

Looking around, Judy thought of getting dressed, but she was curvier than . . . she looked into the bedroom, where Jane had kept a few clothes. She’d seen them before, when they’d been lovers. When they’d both been human.

What flashed through her then wasn’t horror, and she tried to be ashamed of herself. She looked at the svelte body that she’d lain with and tasted, and forced herself to focus on just the fact that the clothes that fit it would not fit her.

Tingling, she told herself it didn’t matter. She knew how it felt to walk abroad naked and owned, and she could drown in that pleasure again.

“Come,” she told it, and her lover’s body obediently drew near. She met its eyes and did not fall asleep, and she was able to wonder whether Goddess had made her immune, or just neutralized jane’s ability to enthrall.

its hand was smooth and cool as she led it to the bedroom. She looked in the closet and saw jeans, modest suits. Nothing that suited the vampire huntress she was to squire tonight.

Looking back at how deadly jane looked just as it was, she smiled to herself. She looked, and found a pair of high, close-fitting suede boots in the corner under a sweater that had fallen. jane sat on the bed, staring at her with that chilling but harmless gaze as Judy slid them on to its legs. Judy looked at the pussy she’d adored on these sheets, and then invaded out there, and jane watched her do that, too.

She stayed close and when jane rose it was up against her. It didn’t react to the touch, and she marveled at being so close to a nosferatu but safe. She stared into its eyes, and it was like the moment kepler had transfixed her.

The creature that had been Jane opened its mind, and she saw how Goddess had changed it, simplified it. Even the ruins of the woman she’d loved were nowhere now. There was nothing but the cathedral of Her, a fixated worship of Goddess so intense it hurt Judy to know it. The desire for prey was welded to the idea of hunting for Her.

Judy blinked and shook her head. She kept her eyes closed when she leaned forward and put her lips against jane’s.

jane waited. Then it said, “Feed me.”

For a moment Judy wanted it. She’d seduce the vampire. There was something horrible and lovely about being opened and fed on by the thing her lover had been turned into, and a weird sense of power in diverting the vampire from . . .

From what Goddess intended.

The unthinkable idea glimmered from Judy’s mind at once.

There was nothing around like a collar, and Judy could think of nothing else that would become the enslaved vampire, so she left jane nude in boots and just found a pair of hose for herself. She slipped them on as jane watched. Back in her heels, she led jane out again.

There were no new commands, and she felt both anxious and proud as she went to obey the ones Goddess had already given her.

Goddess watched them go.

TO BE CONTINUED