The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FREERANGE

by trilby else ()

* * *

42.

“I’ll drive.”

It was so fucked up that it felt normal. Then, there was the glimmer of an expression as jane didn’t quite nod, which threw her again. Sometimes the newborn seemed like a statue, sometimes like an almost gentle thing to be guided and led, and sometimes almost the human being it had been.

But before Judy could grieve for Jane, she thought of eternity behind those eyes. An eternity of killing and enslavement if Goddess willed that, submission and ecstasy and pain without end.

She started the car.

It wasn’t until the headlights swept across the first pedestrian that she fully realized what she was doing. She drove past them without seeing who they were, male or female, whether they saw her pass with human apprehension or undead curiosity.

Judy gripped the wheel and let out a sobbing breath. A city full of people, and Goddess left it to her to choose which one she would give to jane. She couldn’t drive past everyone.

She didn’t really want to.

It was like a tongue in her, then. She was riding naked through the night with a newborn vampire at her command, obeying the will of a dominant who’d left Her claim between Judy’s breasts. Judy had the whole city from which to choose someone pretty and succulent to serve Her purpose, and with the creature that been jane beside her, whoever she chose would submit.

Judy took a hand off the wheel. She felt the air on her pussy, and deliberately didn’t stroke herself. She reached over and found jane’s hand on its thigh, clasping it. Feeling its gaze, she glanced at it.

“What do you want?” she whispered, squeezing a little. She wasn’t quite able to say who.

Then she held her breath, because it might actually tell her.

But jane was silent, letting her hold its hand.

They were getting into town, passing through zones: where some tried to keep an urban nightlife going from a time before night and life weren’t so mutually exclusive, and where others actively courted vampires. Or where vampires just ranged and took what they wished.

No one approached them as she drove. Perhaps, like her, the car was marked somehow as Lady Margaret’s, not to be troubled.

She risked a glance at jane to see who it was looking at, what women it seemed to like, but the newborn just watched all the potential prey slide by with the serene unconcern of a touring princess.

Judy looked at them herself, willing herself to let go and see them with a predator’s eyes. Who would she want to tame? Have in her mouth, warm and pulsing and giving? She moaned, and released jane’s hand.

She thought about prostitutes, and the ones who gave themselves to vampires. Far from this broad downtown boulevard, but not so very far. They’d select themselves, slink to her window.

Not for Goddess’ weapon, she thought, before she even considered Goddess’ displeasure. Not good enough—not on its first night of undeath for Her, not ever.

She slowed down for a light. Why not herself? Goddess hadn’t so much forbidden it as just ruled it out. Was there something about this thrall-vampire’s bite that made its prey even more mindless, that would make Judy into something less than She wanted to use?

Judy moved on the seat. Goddess wanted something, and She would get it, but Judy wondered how.

A car pulled up on the right, in the center lane. A woman in a light jacket looked cautiously over at them, and Judy smiled at her, winning a tentative grin. Someone turned up ahead and their headlights swept across Judy and jane. The other woman’s eyes widened as she saw they were barebreasted, but she kept looking. Not aroused, but seeming almost worried for them.

You should be running that red light to get away, Judy thought, but she half-closed her eyes and shrugged. The woman smiled back.

The opposing light went yellow as Judy realized what Goddess wanted.

“jane.” Her smile held steady, and the joy filled her. “Look into her eyes.”

She felt the shift as the vampire moved its head. When she turned, the woman had actually looked away at the traffic lights but looked back again at jane’s motion.

The woman realized she was eye to eye with a vampire, but jane was already paralyzing her mind. The woman’s eyes glazed over, and her mouth had only started to twist into the scream she forgot now.

Horns were blowing. Not too many, since especially at night a driver could never be certain whom or what they’d piss off. Like an icy breeze Judy realized anew that this was going to happen out in public, but this breeze just snapped her nipples up. She was obeying Goddess.

Judy looked around, wishing she’d planned this, but chance or Goddess had chosen well anyway. She saw the parking lot of a downtown superstore that had closed this branch before the nosferatu took the city and left it empty.

“Tell her to follow.” She lost herself in how it tasted to command a vampire—and to be telling one to take a victim. She drove through the intersection and turned left into the lot.

She pulled up and looked in the mirror, startled to see the other car in her wake and realizing she hadn’t really known it would happen. She turned, and looked past jane’s expressionless profile. As the woman came by, her own profile, equally blank, flashed past the vampire’s.

Judy watched the other car stop. “Tell her to wait for me,” she whispered, and felt something twist inside, behind her pussy. She stepped out of the car, knowing there were people driving by but seeing the traffic only as streams of light. The other car stayed put, lights on and engine running. She turned away and went around to get jane. The pussy-twinge stayed pleasantly with her.

What am I doing? What am I about to do?

She brushed the fender with her thigh, feeling the cool metal through her stocking.

No one’s stopping. But how many of them want to stop so they can watch her taken?

Judy was smiling as she opened the passenger door. She looked down at jane. “Come out,” she murmured. The vampire swung its legs over and to the ground, then uncoiled to its feet, standing at attention. Judy looked into its eyes and felt a rush as she could do that and keep thinking.

But how hot it would be, to be enslaved by the vampire I’m guiding!

She touched its cool cheek and willed it still, and jumped a little when it nodded. It would have read that last little masochistic thought, too. For a moment she feared that she might lose control of this deadly puppet of Goddess’, but it was hard to stay afraid when the prospect of becoming its puppet made her so wet.

She’d been its slave before, when it had been she. In the shifting light of traffic and streetlights, jane’s face seemed to change expression, almost as though there were memory there, too. It seemed like something in this soulless being could still pity Judy’s struggle.

It hurt. Judy felt lonely and cold. Then the light shifted and jane was a thing again. Only hunger and leashed hypnosis gleamed in its eyes. It was Goddess’ weapon.

So was Judy. She clutched the medallion and turned on her heel to see to their victim.

43.

The woman in the other car had one hand on the wheel, and stared forward. Her mouth worked a little and she was blinking as if fighting sleep. Judy wondered if a newborn’s power to fascinate was weaker than an older vampire’s. This prey might even have a fighting chance to escape. She felt glad, and excited. She also saw the woman’s neck was smooth. A virgin. Goddess would smile.

The car was an automatic, still in Drive. Judy realized she’d seen brakelights. Somewhere inside, the woman was resisting the vampire-trance: a weaker person might have put it in Park, but this one was ready to flee.

Judy smiled. I probably would have shut off the car. The thought was humiliating, and it tightened her thighs. She leaned in, feeling panicked breaths on her arm, smelling perfume and cigarettes. She touched the woman’s thigh, tense on the brake, and reached over, gently moving the other’s hand off the shift and then moving the lever forward.

A despairing moan caressed her shoulderblade.

She leaned back up and found the ignition, turning it off and sliding out the keys. As she straightened back out of the car she thought of stealing a kiss. But it felt sexier to leave the woman for jane.

She looked at the dense keyring, all the things this woman would never need to unlock now.

“Tell me your name,” she said.

Forcing her head up, the woman looked at her. “Renee. I’m . . . Renee. Please—”

“Thank you, Renee.” Judy was lightheaded with the power, and sucked her lip as she saw Renee subside. “You’ll enjoy doing as you’re told, and my voice will be as compelling as the one in your mind that brought you here.

“Step out of the car, Renee.” She opened the door helpfully, giving Renee one less delay.

Renee didn’t move. She tried to look away but jane’s mind-touch had left her too susceptible, and Judy’s eyes still held hers. She lowered her lids, but realized the danger of sleep before it took her. She was panting, and started to speak.

“Renee, whenever you think of refusing, you grow more drowsy, and you no longer want to resist.” She walked around the door and held out her hand.

It seemed to hypnotize Renee by itself. Wonderingly she took it, and let herself be drawn out and to her feet. Her face went a little blanker.

“So relaxed,” Judy whispered, staring into the helplessly open eyes. “So willing to surrender to what happens to you.” She slid Renee’s jacket off and heard it settle to the pavement, and began undoing her blouse. Renee tried to speak and ended up blinking—a “no” had just taken her to the edge of sleep again.

Her breasts were full, and when Judy freed them from the burgundy-lace bra they drooped charmingly just a bit. Renee gave a little cry, as if the streetlights were too cold against them. Judy leaned down and took one in her mouth, suckling on it until Renee’s sounds deepened and the woman shivered in her trance.

Judy crouched down and undid Renee’s belt and skirt, sliding them down her legs. Renee’s bikini was more lace, and Judy savored her taste as she took it in her lips to pull it down. Renee was still too frightened and brain-frozen to be wet, but one touch from jane would change that. Judy licked anyway, and Renee moaned again.

She rose and looked into Renee’s eyes, less focused now. “This is a special night,” she said. “You’ve never given yourself to a vampire, and Goddess’ new toy has never fed. You will be its first.” She sucked her lip again. “When it draws other women to their fate, it will be your blood that made it strong.”

Renee gasped and Judy echoed her, hardly believing what had come out of her mouth. It had felt as delicious as programming Kayla. But Renee had never—

“Please.” Horror over more victims had roused Renee. “Help me. I can’t resist it. Please.”

“I know,” Judy said, surrendering to the fire in her pussy. “I can’t resist it either. It feels so good to obey Them and let Them decide what happens.

“It’s why They’ll win and we’ll belong to Them.”

“You—” Renee was shaking her head, as though she were seeing Judy for the first time. “You—do belong to them.”

“Yessss.” Judy reached out and cupped Renee’s breasts. “We both do. I obey Them, and you will feed Them.”

“I . . . will . . . nnnn—” Renee’s eyes closed as her words faded.

Judy waited until she awoke, glancing to where jane still stood by the car.

Renee drifted back out again and started. “I thought I was dreaming,” she whispered. Judy stepped against her, rubbing herself gently against Renee and feeling Renee respond.

“When it touches your mind, Renee, you’d have the sweetest dream of all.”

Renee stirred, and quivered as it brought her cleft across Judy’s thigh. “H-h-how did . . . they . . . make you . . . do this?”

Judy looked into her eyes, and then deliberately put her lips to Renee’s neck, feeling soft warmth and the frantic pulse and a faint envy of what jane was about to do.

“They gave me the chance to crawl before Them and do Their will, Renee.” She felt Renee shake, with that or with how their bodies moved, and she realized she’d opened a very dark room in her mind. “And we both know how good it feels to obey Them, don’t we?”

This might be something Goddess had implanted in her—she couldn’t tell. Knowing this doomed woman was hearing it made her ashamed and eager to keep saying it.

She leaned back. It was sad that Renee, so unlucky, was sharing her last moments with someone like her. She wanted to tell Renee that, at least to let her know that she wasn’t as alone as she probably thought she was.

Judy wanted to end it, and she looked over at jane. The vampire came toward them. Judy felt better and worse—if jane had hunted alone and found Renee, she’d just have looked into its eyes and slept, never to wake. She wouldn’t have had to wait, or beg, or hear someone rejoice in slavery. Judy thought of Jane, still free, daring to rebuke Goddess for playing with Her food.

Judy watched the vampire stalk closer. The woman it had been would have died to stop this. She’d stolen Judy’s free will, in a desperate gamble to stop things like this.

Goddess had destroyed Jane. Her will ruled. Judy stopped fighting how arousing it was to be part of perverting jane into this. She sighed as remorse misted into more pleasure. She watched Renee’s eyes widen as she sensed the vampire’s approach behind her.

Renee made no sound, just convulsed and pushed against Judy. Judy staggered and Renee fell against the car, but kicked herself out of the panties round her ankles and leaped forward again, dodging past Judy and running ahead. Panic lit Judy’s mind, as she saw herself telling Goddess how she’d played at being nosferatu and lost the prey.

Be still.

The summoning froze Judy. She saw Renee’s nude figure come liquidly to a stop as the other woman’s mind gave way under it. Renee’s hands fell to her sides, at peace now, her survival instinct anesthetized.

Judy slowly understood she was no longer immune from jane’s powers, but it just felt good to submit to a vampire’s will again. She was still able to think as she obeyed, but she wondered what was trying to flutter through Renee’s stunned mind as she stood there, forgetting to escape.

Look at me.

It was suddenly a wonderful idea to turn around and face the vampire, and before she did that herself, she saw the wide-eyed simper on Renee’s face as Renee came around as well.

Come to me.

Judy felt her own body jerk into motion, but a sudden mindstroke from jane stilled her again, and she saw Renee saunter past, rolling her hips, already falling into the fatal lust.

Judy heard something behind her, and found she was able to move on her own. She looked back toward the abandoned store, where Renee had tried to run, and saw another figure stumble out. She understood she was to wait—obeying that impulse was more erotic than submitting to the singing need to sleepwalk toward jane.

44.

The newcomer was young and female, moving stiffly but surely toward them. Judy could see fear trying to regain its hold as the girl fought to resist. She must have been spying on them, maybe trapped inside the store on her own errand until they left, but even in hiding the vampire’s call had found her and owned her and pulled her out to be taken.

“. . . got to run got to run got to run . . .” The girl’s whisper as she drew next to Judy was urgent but she was just repeating meaningless words now. The cadence itself was hypnotizing whatever part of her the vampire hadn’t put to sleep.

jane glanced at Judy, and then Judy knew she needed to soothe the girl and keep her docile until jane dealt with her.

She put out a hand and the girl took it, and that seemed to free her from the compulsion to go forward. jane seemed only to want naked helpless Renee to approach it for now, and left them to stand helplessly for their turn.

Judy juiced to think of her, soon, lost in jane’s thrall. The new captive was an athletic redhead in a tank top and cutoff jeans. The streetlights turned her creamy skin a smoothly cadaverous white, but she was no nosferatu. Her sapphire eyes were fiercely, desperately alive against the pallor.

“What’s happening to us?” The girl’s whisper was tight and she breathed hard, as though just forming that thought had spent her for now.

It was much easier for Judy to think, since she wasn’t trying to resist vampire power too. She looked over at the other girl. “I’m Judy. Who are you?”

The sapphire glare found her before it swung back to focus on jane. “What the f—? Ohhh . . .”

Judy squeezed her hand. “Don’t fight it. We can’t resist. We’re too weak. When it wants us, we’ll want to go to it—as she does.” She nodded at Renee, who now stood slackly before the vampire.

It was true. Lost in its gaze, Renee had forgotten wanting anything but to give her life to this creature.

“Who are you?” Judy whispered again.

“Cara . . . I’m Cara.” The panting hitched, as a sob was swallowed. “Fuck. Fuck. They said it was stupid to be out but I thought this area was clear. I did everything I was supposed to do oh fuck! It’s got me!” The hand tightened in Judy’s.

“It’s not your fault, Cara. That’s a newborn. It needs to feed, and this just . . .”

“Did it? Catch you? Too?”

“No.” She could feel sorry for the girl. “The vampire that turned it . . . controls me. She told me to bring it—”

“Not . . . your fault,” Cara told her generously. This time the pressure on her hand was reassuring.

Judy felt the guilt then. “No,” she said. “It is.”

“Oh god.” Cara sounded incredulous. “It’s going to—” They watched as jane embraced Renee, biting with even less ceremony than Goddess had turned it with.

“She’ll be its slave now,” Cara whispered.

Judy was able to turn away and look at the pretty face under the staring blue eyes. “No, Cara. She won’t be a slave.” It was horribly easy to say.

Cara’s eyes widened, and then narrowed. “No.” She tensed. Judy wondered if she could stop the girl from escaping.

“I won’t let it kill her.”

She wasn’t trying to run away. She was trying to attack the vampire before it bled Renee to death.

Renee moved weakly against jane, her arms brushing numbly against its shoulders as she tried to pull herself closer. But she was already too weak to hold anything, and the vampire held her easily. Her sounds were too faint for Judy to hear.

Judy marveled at Cara, seeing her try to work her paralyzed mind and body. Then Cara gasped and her eyes were wide and wounded. “Oh dear god, she’s—”

Judy felt another touch of the newborn’s control. Cara squealed and shimmied where she stood, and the sapphire gaze went glassy as the girl’s features softened into a confused grin. Judy saw a dark spot on the crotch of the cutoff jeans and licked her lips.

“. . . she’s . . .” It was throatier now, astonished and quiet.

jane had pacified the redhead. Judy watched the girl sway and blink, and considered what a “mind-shattering orgasm” must be like.

“. . . she’s . . . soooo . . .” Cara gaped stupidly at jane.

Judy looked back at it. Renee had stopped moving, and hung from jane’s arms. jane kept drinking.

“. . . nn . . . nnnoooo . . .” Cara wept and panted.

Judy realized Renee had already died, and the vampire was just draining her. It offered her no blood, and its control had ended when her mind went out. She shivered. Renee was as free now as she could hope to be.

It still jolted her when the vampire stepped back and let Renee’s body slump to the ground in a tangle. A sound next to her drew her gaze, and there were awareness and tears in Cara’s eyes as they saw Renee’s body. Hate lit up in them as they rose to the vampire. The vampire looked back.

Obey.

Instantly the redhead’s eyes went dull again.

“I obey,” she droned, and her mouth stayed open and moist. Judy looked at it and dreamed of mounting those lips, gently, feeling them start to probe her cleft, guiding the tongue into her . . .

“. . .must . . . go to her . . . now . . .” she breathed, her hand slipping from Judy’s as she stepped meekly forward. In her trance, Cara accepted the creature’s female shape. Seconds into its mental bondage, she was already tasting the lethal love its kind held victims with.

Judy found herself following Cara back to stand near jane. Cara stopped, facing past the vampire and appearing unaware of everything around her now, awaiting only the vampire’s next command. Judy paused, realizing jane controlled her too.

She didn’t feel usurped. Humans should obey vampires. It was better now. jane had fed and killed, and now it would harness her will again.

She found herself opening the car’s rear door, letting Cara slide in to stare blankly forward. jane sat beside her. It wasn’t like dancing on Goddess’ strings as She manipulated Judy’s body—jane’s control just put Judy’s next task in her mind as a compulsion, and Judy enjoyed obeying each one as it came.

When she stepped into the driver’s seat, she looked ahead almost as emptily as mindblown Cara, waiting quietly for their next destination to come into her thoughts. She let her eyes track right to the open car door ahead of her, and the motionless shape of curves and outflung arm below it, so pale in the headlights.

I feel nothing. She served her purpose. Judy didn’t know whose thought that was, but she had no power to doubt it.

Then, she knew where they were going, and started to drive.

As they went, she caught glimpses behind her as Cara sat, transfixed in vampire-spell. She was being indoctrinated as they rode. What jane was implanting in her mind was silent but the girl whispered back her obedience in soft, amazed tones as it became part of her.

Judy found herself trying to listen. Suddenly she knew she couldn’t possibly hear it. She knew that whatever she did hear made no sense to her. She desired only to focus on driving until she was told otherwise. Purring, she settled back and had no more thought for whatever the vampire in back chose to do.

They’d pulled up in a cul de sac when jane released her mind, and she turned the engine off. She didn’t know why jane had influenced her to come here, or who in one of these houses was of interest. It didn’t matter, and not knowing made her feel even more wickedly like a tool.

She got out and went to jane’s door, standing at attention as the vampire alighted. Judy glanced inside and saw the redhead curled up asleep against the far door, smiling faintly. With those marvelous eyes closed, the barely-there eyebrows were easier to see. Judy wanted to kiss them.

Cara’s tank top and cutoffs were on the floor, with a tiny copper panty that matched her hair laid over them like frosting. Between her parted thighs, Cara’s cunt was strawberry under more copper in a neatly-trimmed triangle, and her bright pink nipples were conical and as stiff as Judy’s.

With a thrill, Judy felt her interest drain away from the other slave and return to its proper focus on the vampire whom Goddess had given her to.

But then she heard the girl move, and in a moment Cara was outside with them. She stood at attention, looking across the street but still seeing only the vampire’s eyes in her mind.

The vampire may have caressed her mind again. Cara said, “Yesss . . . I hear and I obey.

“I understand all that I must do. I must forget but I will remember when I see Her mark and know that I am Hers to command. I understand and will obey.” Cara was nearly whining with the pleasure of it. Judy knew how she felt.

“Before I forget I must sleep.” Cara closed her eyes and stood there.

Judy admired the hypnotized redhead. She let her pussy dream for her, imagining how Cara would taste and how Cara could make her come, if Goddess let them play.

But it would be sexier, wouldn’t it, just to watch Cara learn to obey Goddess? To see those sapphire eyes go blank at the mere thought of Her? Judy imagined being a brainwashing drone again, as Cara’s inner fire was tamed into a tealight for Goddess’ amusement.

Sex was sweet but doing Her will was an even greater turn-on.

Once again, Judy’s mind returned to obedience.

She stared eagerly into jane’s eyes and felt the familiar blankness as they altered her . . .

45.

. . . she paused on the path to the house, feeling exposed but needing to reassure herself.

Nothing.

She was practically naked, with no idea where she was—or even, she realized, who she was.

But she knew a vampire was chasing her. Playing with her. It must have hypnotized her into forgetting her identity, and she tried not to think of what else it had done to her mind while it had her zombified. She had to get help or it would finish the game.

She caught herself about to knock on a door. If there was someone behind it, and they even let her in, was that anyone she wanted to drag into this? The vampire might just enjoy fresh—

She spun around but there was still nothing on the street. No one out, no sounds but local traffic. The thing could be right next to her, clouding her mind. She tried not to think of that.

Kept looking. There was a car and what looked like the top of someone’s head, copper-haired and not moving.

I hope they’re just asleep. It startled her how intensely she wished them safe, but she might just be feeling sorry for herself. It stayed with her, though, as she looked at the door of this house.

I don’t know who I am. She thought of the thing lurking out there, maybe waiting to see what she’d do. But I hope I’m someone who can keep from bringing it down on others. She made herself look away from the door.

It was so hard to start walking. She felt as if she’d known people who could do this, brave people. She wished she could remember them.

Maybe she could make it to the car before the vampire tired of waiting. Or maybe the people in the house she’d just spared from it would hear her scream.

She froze at that thought. She hugged herself, trying not to fly back to the door and start pounding and shouting and hoping the people were less worried about themselves than a stranger.

Then she felt peace wash over her, as she knew that she needed to knock on a door. This door. Right now.

It was like a shot of painkiller, and she turned slowly, as though she really had been drugged. Already, obeying this impulse made her feel good. She knew everything would be fine if she were allowed into this house.

She knocked faintly, and felt a small anxiety that no one would hear. She knocked again.

“Who’s there?” A woman’s voice, concerned but calm. There might be a gun with silver bullets behind that door.

“Please,” she whispered, hearing more fear in her voice than she’d been aware of feeling. “Please help me. It’s after me. Please.”

Silence. These days there was no need to say what “it” would be after her. There was a peephole and she felt eyes on her as she stood, beyond caring who saw her body.

“All right.” Locks began snapping open. She looked around, telling herself that if she saw it lurking nearby she’d run away from this brave woman and buy her time to lock up again. Had it programmed her to forget what it looked like when it had hypnotized her? But she saw nothing, felt nothing.

“Here. Quick—” She turned to see a tall blonde woman in sweats with something in her hand. The woman was rigid and staring past her, dismay trying to become terror in her face. But the woman’s eyes were already glazing over.

When Judy’s mind awoke to see jane standing there, she remembered her programming. She stepped past the entranced homeowner and stood in her entryway, turning to look back across the threshold at the nosferatu who held them both spellbound.

She bowed. “Slave of my Goddess, enter this place freely and be welcome to do Her will.”

The nude vampire entered gracefully, and the woman of the house turned slowly to follow it in, her blank eyes moving sightlessly across Judy for a moment. Judy stayed at the door, and saw Cara walking slowly up from the car, called by jane’s mind. The redhead’s face was beautifully expressionless as she marched past Judy and into the living room, where the homeowner had not even undressed, but stood before the vampire, staring into its eyes.

She began to nod, slowly.

“I understand all that I must do,” she murmured. “I must forget but I will remember when I see Her mark and know that I am Hers to command. I understand and will obey.” The blonde woman gasped and bent over but straightened, falling up again into jane’s vampiric stare. She was already forgetting the orgasm that had just sealed her programming, but her body would remember.

Judy was panting. She knew she was seeing another slave being made. She didn’t question why Goddess was using jane to entrance these women and make them into Her unwitting instruments. She just dampened to realize that she was apparently a part of it. And that her Goddess was allowing her to be awake when she obeyed.

“Before I forget I must sleep.” The woman bowed her head, and Judy almost felt sorry for her.

Maybe later Goddess will let them know they belong to Her. The heat passed and Judy remembered Renee, discarded on the ground. Maybe Goddess would just spend them like that. Judy remembered dreaming of that, of bleeding to death to give Her slave-vampire kepler a few more moments to worship Her.

If Goddess left Judy naked and drained in an empty lot, it would still have been a privilege to serve Her.

Something hit the floor and Judy saw that Cara had brought her clothes from the car, dropping them now as she gaped at jane. Judy hadn’t even noticed the girl was carrying something. She forgot it a moment later as the girl nodded, turned away, and walked toward her.

She backed Judy up to a sofa until Judy slumped down, then knelt in front of her and spread Judy’s thighs. She kept her blue eyes on Judy’s as she lowered her head, unerringly finding Judy’s pussy with warm breath and lips that were beyond velvet. Judy cried out and stopped thinking about the vampire and the woman she’d just betrayed as it programmed her.

There was only Cara’s exquisite mouth and her wide, entranced, mesmerizing eyes as she looked up, watching Judy thrash. Judy saw the blue and thought of the perfectly round sacrificial pits of the Maya, where virgins fell and drowned.

Cara rolled her tongue around Judy’s clitoris and made Judy stop thinking of anything else.

She dreamed of satin skin, freckles that seemed to taste like cinnamon, a pussy that just made her thirstier, firm thighs spasming against her cheeks and ears. Salty kisses and brief flickers of shared awareness, hypnotized eyes looking into hypnotized eyes, whispers that might have been real, a quiet harmony that this time sang “We must obey.”

Then there was a vampire-caress over both their minds, and sleep.

46.

She woke in the Dawncoast lobby, trailing dutifully along after the vampire with a dazed impression of seeing what it must already have sensed, the first glow of predawn in the eastern sky. Her mind was numb, and it was comforting to have the silent creature near her to make her do what she needed to.

They were in the elevator, and she was so weary she nearly leaned against jane. Instead she waited, quietly, until the doors opened on Twelve. jane stayed where it was, bound for Twenty-Five, where Goddess might be or just where Goddess had told it to sleep.

Judy got out. She was mildly surprised to see someone at Dawncoast’s reception, and then more so to see it was Bev, who’d been so shocked and sad to see Judy there.

Bev beamed at her, and Judy saw that from now on Bev would not be shocked at very much that happened at Dawncoast. And none of it would make her sad.

“Good evening! Welcome to Dawncoast. How may I serve you?” Bev sounded eager to know that and truly thrilled to see her, as if whoever passed the doors became her world.

Judy was distracted by how Bev looked in the black latex bikini top, and wondered how little there was to the bottom, if she’d been given one. “Bev? It’s me.”

“Judy.” Bev positively glowed. “So glad to see you. I hope you don’t mind that I’ve replaced you here.”

“No,” Judy said, feeling happy that she hadn’t left a gap.

“When sylvia hypnotized me into changing jobs, I think I had a problem or a concern with doing this.” Bev’s eyes were wide and artless as she tried, not too hard, to remember. “That must have been it. I really can’t imagine any other reason why I wouldn’t love doing this.”

“I know,” Judy said, trapping and trapped by her friend’s new, bovine gaze. “It’s so lovely to serve and be of use. And as a receptionist here, you do nothing but serve.”

“And obey,” Bev added brightly.

Judy saw that she’d pressed herself against the edge of the desk, and she was looking down at Bev’s crotch. The latex showed every contour of her pussy, and from its flare over her thighs Judy doubted it covered much of her ass. She wanted to look.

She wanted to taste.

“But I know you have other ways of serving Her, now.” Bev was both impressed and envious.

“sylvia says I’ll be presented to Her soon, after I’m more deeply conditioned. sylvia hypnotizes me every shift, and she gave me some software that I can use for reinforcement anytime.” Bev patted her monitor. “I use it with the training program.”

“Training?” Judy asked.

“It’s removing skills from my mind and teaching me to suppress some memories,” Bev explained. “Already I can’t really remember what it was like to do my old job. Soon I won’t even be able to imagine—”

There were footsteps, and another woman walked in wearing a latex bikini identical to Bev’s. Judy saw the bitemarks on her neck before she recognized Kayla. Kayla didn’t glance at her but went at once to stand behind Bev and massage her shoulders, cooing as she felt Bev relax under it. Bev closed her eyes and let her head loll back against Kayla’s waist, and Kayla half-consciously pressed back. Her eyes focused on Judy.

They lit, faintly. “Hello,” she said, frankly looking Judy’s body over and licking her lips. It seemed different this time, more about lust and less about power.

“Hello. Are you working shifts with Bev?”

Kayla leaned down and worked her latex-sheathed breasts against the top of Bev’s head. “Mmmm. Not with Bev. For Bev. I’m her helper.”

Judy looked at her, and how her eyes went soft at the sight or mention of Bev. “Did sylvia hypnotize you, too?”

Kayla grinned. “I sat in on Bev’s session. I was sure I could resist, and I wanted to see if I could get her triggers, so I could control her. She was a nice friend, but I thought she’d make a better lackey.” She closed her eyes as Bev smiled up at her and lightly rubbed her nipples from below.

“But sylvia’s a very smooth hypnotist. My attention . . . wandered, and I found myself kneeling next to Bev with no idea where my clothes were.

“But by then I was hearing sylvia tell me I didn’t want them anymore, and, by then, I knew whatever she told me was the truth. I just wanted to listen and obey.”

“Listen and obey,” whispered Bev, and Judy shared their tremble.

Kayla roused herself. “Anyway, somewhere along there is when I realized I wanted to be Bev’s little errand girl and submit to her every whim. So my life is fetching things for her, and keeping her comfortable.”

She leaned down to kiss Bev. “I wish she’d make me go around nude, or chain me under the desk, but she doesn’t want to.

“But if I behave, she does put me under hypnosis now and then.”

“You can do something for me now.” Bev smiled at the way Kayla quivered. “Remember what we were told to do when Judy was brought back? Bring her to sylvia’s office.”

“Yes, Bev.” Kayla’s voice was subdued. “I will bring her there, and then return to await your instructions. May I do anything for you on the way?”

“No, Kayla.” Bev smiled. “But when you get back, I’ll let you watch the hypnotic visual with me.”

Kayla blushed and whispered “Thank you!” and then came to take Judy’s hand.

Judy let herself be led and looked down at Kayla’s ass, half-expecting to find red marks or even a tattoo proclaiming her devotion to Bev. But under the strips of latex that barely eclipsed her upper asscheeks, her skin was smooth and untouched, although there might have been faint toothmarks from a gentle bite . . .

She’d lost herself watching Kayla’s ass, and they were at sylvia’s office. sylvia wasn’t there, but Kayla had her orders. She took the medallion from Judy’s neck and kissed Goddess’ monogram as Judy sat on the couch.

“It’s lovely, isn’t it?” Kayla asked, letting it fall on the chain to swing and spin before Judy’s eyes. “I must hypnotize you with it, so you may sleep until sylvia returns to program you with your new duties.”

Judy laughed softly but it was easy to be captured by the beauty of Her symbol, and to know that another of Her slaves was using it to put her into an even more receptive trance.

Before she knew it, there was only the medallion and Kayla’s voice, and Kayla was a hypnotized slave but for now she was Judy’s hypnotist, and good girls obeyed their hypnotists, and when their hypnotists told them to go to sleep, they . . .

47.

“Good morning.”

Judy awoke sitting up. Sylvia, sleek in a power suit that showed off her legs, was leaning against her desk, smiling.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t—”

“You were in a hypnotic sleep, Judy. You just did as you were told.” Sylvia’s mouth quirked. “It made a lot of the morning’s business brighter, having a pretty woman nude and asleep there under Her mark.”

Judy found the medallion around her neck again. She thought of Kayla touching her as she lay helpless in the trance Kayla used it to put her in. She smiled.

“Mistress told me of your new duties before She retired for the day. i know my thoughts are only what She tells me they are, but i do agree that you’re of more value to Her than as a decorative bimbo at the front desk.”

“I can decorate other things,” Judy said. They laughed, but there was an odd flicker in Sylvia’s eyes. “Is that what Bev is? Just a bimbo?” There was something breathtaking in how casually Sylvia nodded.

“Bev is a slave, like you or me. As she falls deeper, she has less and less to divert her from her slavery.”

“She wants to be,” Judy ventured. She swallowed, enjoying the warmth of sitting naked here in Sylvia’s office. “I want to be.”

Sylvia nodded. “You’re responding well to Her control.”

Judy remembered another talk with Sylvia. “It’s the way you told me. She’s taming me to Her bridle. It’s working, Sylvia.” She thought about last night, and what she’d done to please Goddess and work Her will on the unwilling.

“God, Sylvia, I remember how I felt when you came to us after She made you Her slave. I felt bad for you.” She shook her head.

“i know. It doesn’t take intuition to see terror and disgust in a friend’s face.” Sylvia made a deprecatory gesture. “It felt good, Judy. It made me know She’d destroyed who i was and turned me into Her drone.

“Your horror was so—validating.” They laughed.

Judy looked at her. “I told someone last night that Their power over us was being able to make us want to be Their slaves.” She stroked her breast absently. “I thought I was just playing with her head to weaken her, but—”

“But you believe it.”

“Yes, Sylvia. I do. I can barely believe that I tried to thwart Her will and deny her Alexis.” She felt giddy.

“Well, you did,” Sylvia chuckled. “Few humans can make that claim, either. But you let me believe, then, that you did it out of envy, and really wanted to be Mistress’ next human tool.”

“Now I do,” Judy said quietly.

“And now you are.” Sylvia looked at her. “i think Mistress is glad. She would have molded Alexis into the utter pawn She wished, and Alexis is a lovely woman She could enjoy playing with. But She’s found something more with you, and She is pleased.”

Judy felt tears and forced them back. “I feel I owe Her so much. I know She’s just tweaked my mind to make me think that but I’m glad She did. There’s no way to resist becoming a slave if you want it this much.

“They’re going to use that, aren’t They? And we’re going to help Them enslave humanity.” Judy swallowed, hardly believing how aroused she was.

“we must. Think of how pleased They’ll be when They know all of us have given up our pathetic struggle to be free and think for ourselves, and our illusion that our lives have any purpose but Theirs, and that we’re ready and willing to obey Them. Forever.”

Sylvia looked serene. “i hope She lets me see that day.” She blinked and grinned.

“Well. One of the many joys of being mindless property is that i’m programmed not to overindulge, even in a beautiful dream, and i’m a good slave who always does as i’m told.

“On to business.”

Judy stood up and came to attention. She thought it was lighthearted, but just making herself taut before Sylvia left her meaning it when she was done. “I don’t remember my duties yet,” she said quietly.

“I guess I will when She wills it. But could they include being your errand girl?” She thought of Kayla submitting to Bev, but this seemed to mean even more. Sylvia was so much more Goddess’ creature than Bev was, yet.

Sylvia came to her and stroked her belly. “That would be very sweet,” she whispered. “But for now She has other uses for you.

“They stem from someone you played a part on bringing to Her.” Sylvia stepped away and turned on a video recorder, and from a camera high up in an office they watched a woman in her underwear staring into a screen with an intricate pattern.

The woman’s body was slack, but she was whispering quietly and repetitively about how weak and sleepy she was.

“Yes.” The onscreen voice was Mary Nguyen, and then she walked into the shot to fondle the woman. Judy recognized Eleanor Thornton, who’d been with her when Goddess’ elder guest had arrived and overwhelmed them both with her vampiric domination. She shivered: this was from later that night, after she’d delivered Eleanor to Mary Nguyen. Eleanor had still been reeling in an obedient daze from the vampire’s will-draining presence, and Ms Nguyen had shown her no mercy.

“I’ll skip through the sex,” Sylvia said, and then cocked an eyebrow as she saw how much she had to fast-forward. “Hmm. Mary does tend to overindulge with a new pet, but she had Ms Thornton addicted and trained in just that one session.”

The screen now showed Ms Nguyen with her skirt primly turned up, looking meditatively down at a kneeling Eleanor as Eleanor rhythmically licked her cleft. Eleanor’s ass did its own slow, spasming dance around a neon-pink buttplug.

“She found other uses for Ms Thornton’s tongue.”

More fast-forward, and Eleanor was staring up toward the camera like a mouse in a flashlight beam, reciting figures and names and responding with painful speed to any prompts from Ms Nguyen, who reclined on a sofa at the edge of the shot.

“Her firm is having difficulties. She and a couple of key junior execs are trying to work some deals before their next report, while the CEO buys time. They’re vulnerable, but they were very careful to hide it.

“To be fair,” Sylvia said, not sounding fair at all, “no one could have anticipated her falling under a vampire’s power, or meeting a hypnotist as ruthless as Mary. She’s helpless against it, and so are they.”

“They don’t know it, do they?” Judy was mesmerized by watching Eleanor broken into Ms Nguyen’s wide-eyed sleeper agent, but she sensed that all this was to advance Goddess’ will, which helped her focus.

Sylvia’s approval looked almost like her old self. “They think she’s struck gold here, and they’re happy to have her visit. While you’ve been carrying out Mistress’ commands for the last couple of days, she’s come here for ‘meetings’ with Mary. She has no idea how deeply indoctrinated she is. Or how many women she’s fucked to imprint her new beliefs.”

Judy stared. She’d seen how Goddess Herself had destroyed Jane’s ability to fight the brainwashing. Eleanor was just as defenseless, once Ms Nguyen had her hypnotic hooks into her mind after the elder had opened it. She’d liked Eleanor, and she liked seeing Eleanor enslaved.

“She’s as much Goddess’ slave as I am,” she said, suddenly awed. “And she’s never even met Goddess, has she?”

“She will.” Sylvia smiled and shut off the VCR. “But for now she knows what she must do, even if she’s not fully aware of that.

“You will remind her, Judy. Today’s when they all find out who they belong to. Some are in Her thrall through fascination, others through hypnosis, and some just through their finances. But She owns them all. And She’s bidden me to send Her errand girl to tell them.”

Judy could suddenly taste that dream of a world of slaves, and knew that this was one way she could play even a small part in making it happen. She wished she could parade down the street with Goddess’ mark dark on her—

Sylvia laughed and clapped once as she saw Judy realize what she wanted to do.

“There’ll be a car when you reach the lobby. The driver’s been told where to go.

“But here.” Sylvia took her raincoat, light and khaki-colored, and draped it over Judy. “You’ll know why.”

Judy pressed against her and kissed her, and they held each other tightly.

48.

Judy saw it in her mind before they got there, and the girl driving her was silent the whole way. A couple of passerby looked curiously at her as she crossed the sidewalk, perhaps sensing there was nothing under the raincoat but skin, or seeing how the driver stared unblinkingly back in the car.

But this was a bohemian quarter that was far less dangerous than it tried to look, and no one bothered her as she entered the piercing salon. The waiting area was clean and simple, and empty. Before she could decide whether to call out, someone stepped in from the back. The woman was wiry, in close-fitting jeans and a sleeveless denim vest that showed the intricate tattoos banding her upper arms.

Her straight auburn hair was grey-streaked and there were crinkles round her eyes, and Judy found herself wondering what had made this woman grow tired of the high plains to come to the city and poke holes in idle people.

Then she thought about why, and smiled, and the harshly beautiful piercer seemed to read her mind and smile back.

“Help you?”

“Yes. I’m a slave of Lady Margaret, and I need to be marked.” She nearly hyperventilated at being able to say it.

The piercer nodded. “Judy? I’m Haley. Your owner made an appointment.”

Judy flushed, and Haley enjoyed it. “The coat, please.” Judy slid it off her shoulders and handed it to Haley. Haley surveyed her body as she stood, and then felt her breasts with warm hands. They were warm and soft on her pussy, too, and the very nonsexual way Haley touched her made Judy helplessly wet. Haley just smiled and wiped her hand.

“These were left for you,” Haley said, taking a pair of tall patent-leather boots from behind the counter. She showed Judy a chair with a towel, and Judy sat and slipped the boots on. When she stood it felt different. She was still conscious of being Goddess’ slave but she felt a kind of power as they raised her and held her.

Then they went into the back, and power meant something else as Judy saw the tools. Haley saw her see them and said gently, “Her ladyship gave me some words to say to put you into a trance until I’m done. I gather I could probably hypnotize you myself.” She waited.

“No, thank you.” Judy barely heard herself, but Haley nodded and brushed her cheek lightly, as though calming a horse.

“It’s not that bad,” she said. “But she said you’d decline the trance, anyway.”

Judy swallowed and blinked until her eyes stopped blurring. Goddess had faith in her, not just in Her own remolding of Judy’s will.

Hearing the snap of Haley’s latex gloves was another erotically nonsexual reminder of what she was here for. She tried not to tense. She let her mouth dream of asking permission to masturbate first.

Haley still made her feel like a mare in a stall, stroking her and speaking softly to her. It wasn’t really like being hypnotized, but it relaxed Judy and made her feel warmly submissive under such close care.

Haley was telling her to breathe and the cadence of her voice and touch were already taking control of that. She realized Haley was making sure she wasn’t going to faint, and cooperated.

When the needle bit her nipple the fire was pleasure before it was pain, and she breathed and felt it and groaned, giving it to Goddess. She thanked Goddess aloud for the pain, and without reducing it at all that made her feel better. The ring went in and made her feel distended and used.

The other breast let her expect and luxuriate in all of it all over again, and she panted.

Haley didn’t give her time to worry before the firm warm fingers had latex between Judy’s thighs, against her softest place. But she gave Judy time to say “Yes” before the fire. Judy screamed and tried to make herself apologize and somehow breathed, and Haley was warm denim against her. She was a soothed mare again, and she rested her lips against the fragrant auburn hair.

“I’m a wimp,” she croaked after a while.

“No,” Haley said. “These aren’t small.”

There were rings that hooked to the rings, and as Judy swayed a little, their faint music flavored her pain.

“Hold still,” Haley told her, but smiled. “The next part’s easier.” It was: the wide, close-fitting bracelets of black metal were cool on her wrists, and she looked at the rings welded into them.

Then she saw the chain, coiled black in Haley’s hands and rippling like a cobra. Haley snapped one end onto Judy’s right bracelet’s ring with a padlock and then threaded the other into the hoop hanging from her right nipple. As it took the weight she hissed, but the chain was lighter than its darkness made it look, and the pull was arousing and like nothing else she’d ever felt.

It went to her pussy, next, and through the labial rings and the one in her clitoral hood, and there was a different but just as intense urgency. She held still as it snaked through her left breast ring and then down to her left wrist and another snap.

She found herself standing straight, even as Haley worked the chain through the rings, teasing her with sweet pains.

Haley stepped back to look at her, and Judy stared back, seeing how her slavery looked to this free woman. Haley admired her, but perhaps it was just how well Judy’s body displayed her handiwork.

She raised her hands, and the chain sang to her. “Haley?”

“Yes, Judy?”

Seeing the chain on her, hooked to her body’s most private places and making them open, was a new sort of hypnosis. Under that spell, Judy said, “Please.

“The locks. Please. Weld them.”

Haley came to her and held her hands. “I can. But that’s not a slave’s decision, Judy. Your owner decides whether this is never to come off.”

Judy nodded. It was true. And she would love whatever Goddess chose for her.

“I understand, Haley.

“Thank you. This feels . . . I feel more owned, now. I am property.”

Haley moved to her and very gently pressed against her. Judy mewed at what it did to the piercings and when Haley’s mouth found hers she lost herself against it. Her hips bucked and the chain moved at her loins. She came, but Haley had pulled away and her jeans were unstained. The chain gleamed with Judy’s honey.

Judy sank to her knees. “I need to pay for this.”

“No.” Haley smiled and drew her up again. “That only happens in sex stories,” she said. She grinned. “Almost only, but I don’t mix business and pleasure. Not when there’s so much pleasure available by itself.” She put a fingertip to Judy’s pussy, sliding it through the slickness around the tender areas and the rings, smiling as Judy writhed.

“Her ladyship did offer me freedom of your flesh when I was done. And you’re a babe, with or without my artwork.” She flicked the chain and smiled as Judy kept her eyes open but couldn’t stop her chest from heaving, or her nipples crying to her with the shifting load they bore.

“This.” Haley worked the chain thoughtfully through the lower rings as Judy held still. “This is her taste. I tend to be more functional, when I fit a girl for chains.” She cocked her head. “Of course, I’m not a vampire, so I can’t just stare at someone and remove her will to flinch, even if she wants me to. Restraints aren’t just pretty. They have uses.”

Judy stared at her, and was mildly surprised to be only curious about what it might be like to be Haley’s playtoy. This woman would have blown her mind, in days past, had Judy even gotten herself into a place like this. Yes—Haley might have seduced her, tamed a wild pony.

But Judy obeyed a being that was making her do anything and worship it. Haley was just human.

“Anyway, it’s like how permanent bondage should be. A matter between owner and artisan. The chattel is paid for, and property itself pays no fee.”

Judy bowed her head, thrilled to be reminded again.

“And a very suitable payment’s been arranged.” Haley grinned at her. “In fact—” She checked her watch. Then she draped the raincoat back over Judy, hiding the piercings, and led her out to the front of the salon. Haley positioned her so that she saw herself, boots gleaming stylishly under the raincoat, in a full-length mirror by the door.

49.

After a few moments the door opened and an athletic redhead walked unsteadily into the salon. As she did, Judy saw a sign in the small window that said OPEN. She could see it because outside it had said CLOSED. That was why it was empty, and why Haley had had her to herself to pierce and chain to Goddess’ order.

She hadn’t seen it. I’m hypnotized. Someone told me not to see it.

The girl wandering in now must have been hypnotized, too, and when she looked at the CLOSED sign she’d obediently blanked it out. A pretty girl in trance drew Judy’s interest, and as she took in the long legs under the cutoffs and the gentle but striking contour in the tank top, she recognized Cara.

Cara’s eyes were still startling blue but not as sharp as last night, when she’d lost her fight against jane’s summoning. She looked as though she’d slept deeply and wasn’t yet fully awake. She blinked at the dark inside, and Judy and Haley looked at her while she got used to the light.

“Help you?” Haley asked, unhurriedly.

“Huh? Oh. I’m . . .”

“Are you all right?”

Cara held her head and closed her eyes for a moment. “I think I was involved in a vampire attack. Last night. I can’t remember a lot of it, but there are some images.”

“Are you bitten?” Haley was moving toward her slowly, almost stalking her, but her voice carried concern and when Cara opened her eyes the sapphire gaze was trusting.

“No. I don’t think so. I think I ran while it—fed.” Cara gasped, but she didn’t seem to notice that she put her hand delicately to her crotch as she remembered. “It’s—I think—I think I remember just standing there, not even trying to help her.”

She swallowed. “I guess it feels that way but it must have been only a second, and then I was running. Like in a dream.”

“Maybe you fell into its power,” Haley suggested softly, making that sound like a pleasurable thing, as she looked the redhead up and down. Judy stood still and said nothing, waiting for Haley to command her. “For a little while.”

“I don’t think so,” Cara murmured. She held her head again. “No. If that thing had gotten into my mind it wouldn’t have let me get away.” But her nipples were stiff against the tank top, as she let herself think about it.

She finally registered the predatory way Haley was looking at her. She straightened and her eyes flared. “What?”

“Your owner has outdone herself, Judy. This girl is succulent.”

Cara glared at her, her body going taut and looking even lovelier. Haley nodded as if the girl had posed for her.

“Judy? Drop the coat and see how you look.”

Judy obeyed, and then felt dizzy as she saw the woman in the mirror unveil herself. The reflected Judy stood at attention, and across her soft pale nudity the chain ran black through the obscene constellation of bright slavegirl rings, up from the wrist and down from the tit, plunging into the deep V anchored over her womb.

It was her Goddess’ monogram, an M with elegantly curved sides in the slack that hung from the padlocks.

It riveted Cara when she turned to look. Her eyes glazed over before she had time to be shocked, and all the tension left her body.

“I hear,” she whispered reverently, “and—I obey.”

“Yes, Cara,” Haley said, cupping her breast and then pulling the tank top up and over her chest. Cara stared transfixed at Judy’s chain.

“I understand all that I must do,” she recited, almost with an effort, as though she’d forgotten how to think. “I must forget but I will remember when I see . . . Her . . . mark . . . and know that I am Hers to command. I understand and will obey.” Cara was nearly whining with the pleasure of it. Judy knew how she felt.

Cara closed her eyes and then opened them, turning to Haley with painfully intense adoration. “I am for you!”

“Mmm.” Haley held herself back. “Naked,” she said, and smiled as Cara tore the top as she took it off and shimmied out of her cutoffs and panties. It seemed to wake her up, but as she rose she slid like a vine up Haley’s legs and body.

“Will you take me?” she rasped.

“I’ll make you into art,” Haley said, holding her and running a hand through her hair. “I’ll keep you here and there’ll be nothing on that sweet pink body but metal and ink and strips of leather.”

Cara’s eyes widened, and she kissed hungrily at Haley’s mouth and rubbed against her. Haley didn’t seem to notice the wetspots her new slave was leaving on her jeans. “Maybe you’ll just pose, or maybe I’ll let you wait on guests.” She laughed. “So many of them will actually believe that if you pierce a girl in the right place, she’ll be a wanton sex slave, and that if you tattoo her just so, she’ll want to be your wanton sex slave.” She ran her hands over Cara’s tight freckled bottom.

“Maybe I’ll put bells on you and have you go down on customers each time they ring.”

“Make me.” Cara had slipped to her knees again, and it was a desperate plea before she pressed her face against Haley’s groin.

“But you have a life,” Haley said solemnly, before groaning and putting her hand on the copper mane. Cara looked up.

“Not if you don’t want me to,” she growled, and the sapphire eyes were mad with hope. “If you tell me to I’ll call them. My dad, the professors, my boyfriend”—she spat. “I’ll tell them I’m a bodypierced display whore. I’ll tell them I have a new religion and she fists me when I beg pretty.” Cara’s breath sawed out of her with each promise.

She grinned up at Haley. “Maybe I’ll offer them freebies if they come down to see me showing off my mistress’ art.”

Haley raised an eyebrow. “Maybe you’ll just forget them.”

“Mayyy—” Cara sagged, and her sweetly evil expression went slack on her face as she forgot wearing it.

“Sleep, Cara.” The redhead slumped, still kneeling, with her hair over her face.

Haley turned to Judy. “I’ll probably be occupied for a while. This one will be such fun. I thank your owner very much and I look forward to doing business with her again.”

Judy started to respond.

“No, slave. You don’t need to do anything but obey. When she wakes, she’ll take my thanks from your mind and leave a blankness in its place. Or let you remember. Up to her.”

Judy nodded. She looked again at herself in the mirror, the vision of a chained woman that had triggered Cara back into trance. She stared, turned on by how enslaved the woman looked, and felt it happening to her, too. It was slower, but the sight of her was enthralling to a certain kind of weakened mind. Like hers.

Goddess’ symbol became her, she thought. And she had become Goddess’ symbol.

judy smiled. i am Her slave.

i must now obey Her will. she left the raincoat where it lay, since clothes were no longer part of her life. As she walked to the door, part of her still wanted to look back and say “This slave thanks you for herself,” but then it felt good to judy to deny herself that little bit of pride.

she was eager to perform Goddess’ next task.

50.

Another lobby.

judy was dripping freely as she strode through the unfamiliar territory, her decorated body teasing and vulnerable and showing everyone Who owned her. Even if Goddess’ symbol was a mystery to them, Her power was plain enough in the girl She’d bewitched into bearing its weight with her sex.

her target was on the mezzanine of this lowrise building, and she was delighted to find a modern-art stairway that displayed her from all angles as she primly ascended. the piercings and the light but steady weight of the chain had taken control of her, and she was prancing in the heeled boots to keep the snakelike length of metal pulling so erotically at her. As she walked, judy panted with the excitement.

she passed some gaping people as she made her way toward a frosted double door.

“Miss? Ah, Miss? Miss!”

judy met the eyes of the blushing security guard who was moving to intercept her. she held them until he stopped. He might have thought he saw sexual promise, or he might have grasped how utterly enslaved she must be.

judy stopped thinking about him and went through the doors as they opened.

The waiting area was full, and in a moment filled with a satisfying hubbub. Not all was consternation—she heard someone wondering when they could get a stripper-gram that looked like her.

The receptionist was looking at her in horror, and judy paused, giving the blonde a good look at her. Pretty enough in the short skirt, and judy could picture her nude and entranced, really receptive the way judy had been that night.

Then judy felt words form in her mind, and let her mouth taste them. “i will see Sonya now.”

Blinking at her effrontery in first-naming the owner, the receptionist reached for a phone. Then judy noticed that the woman’s stare had lost focus, and her eyes just moved up and down judy’s body as though sliding along the shining black V that drew them to judy’s captive pussy.

They stopped there, and as judy recognized the tall woman who’d never gotten the chance to “rescue” her last night, she saw that Goddess’ mark had enthralled another victim. The receptionist was as hypnotized as Cara.

“I understand all that I must do,” she murmured, still holding the phone she’d forgotten.

“What? Kate?’’ One of the waiting visitors heard her. He still thought it was a joke.

“I must forget but I will remember when I see Her mark.” Kate the receptionist shivered. The vampire’s voice in her mind was more real and compelling than the here-and-now visitor’s. She stared at the chain, and judy let her hips move a little. The shimmer it gave Her M seemed to dazzle Kate and send her deeper.

“I am Hers to command.” Resolve gathered in the fog of Kate’s thoughts. “I understand and will obey.” She hung up the phone and stood, and judy savored how the skirt showed off her thighs almost as much as the blank look in her eyes.

“you will see Sonya now,” she said.

“Kate, what the hell? I’m next—”

“Excuse me, but I was here for the eleven-thirty—”

“Why did someone get Kate a girl stripper—?”

“Maybe she’s for Sonya.”

“For Sonya? You gotta be shittin’—”

Kate turned like a robot and the conversation died. judy followed her way from the confused crowd, who’d been well-trained by Kate and didn’t try to sneak in.

The office looked out over an atrium with a garden, and the desk faced that window. The woman sitting there wasn’t looking at the door, but instead at Eleanor Thornton, who looked pretty and awkward in a tight sweater and pleated miniskirt as she stood before the window.

A shorter, older woman in a pantsuit turned to see them come in and her jaw dropped, but she said nothing and the others didn’t notice.

“Sonya, I’m sorry.”

“No need to be, Eleanor. I just think Dawncoast may be stringing us along. I appreciate how hard you’ve tried to pin them down.

“God knows, you’ve dressed half like a prostitute just to humor those perverted—yes, Kate?” Sonya had noticed that her receptionist hadn’t left. “What do you need?”

Kate moved aside, and Sonya stared at judy. The woman in the pantsuit was still dumbstruck.

judy stepped forward crisply before Sonya’s version of what the fuck. “Lady Margaret sends Her regards, Sonya. She also sent Her slavegirl to tell you that She will accept ownership of your firm effective tonight.”

Sonya didn’t bat an eyelash after that. “A vampire wants to take my company? Right.”

judy let her hands fall by her sides. “Goddess gets what She wants, Sonya. She wants this company. If you intrigue Her enough with defiance, She’ll want you, too. And She’ll take you.

“She’ll make you want it.”

Sonya impressed her, not looking at what Goddess had clipped to her body. Sonya looked at her eyes with little other choice. She probably knows i really am just a slave, with no power to capture her if she gazes deeply. she juiced and knew Sonya could see that—or smell it—and juiced some more.

Some women might find even a slave’s eyes hypnotic, envying the submission they saw there, but Sonya was a dominant. It was Sonya’s misfortune that Goddess was something much more than that.

judy wondered how Sonya would look, nude and on her knees, and when she’d see for herself.

“I have some connections your bitch-goddess wouldn’t want to challenge,” Sonya said. “And plenty of silver in nine-shot magazines. That’s the only capital of mine that she—it—will ever get.

“Or am I supposed to have some lesbian epiphany and let you eat me out until I agree?”

judy started to feel sorry for her, forced to fight by her own pride when she could easily strip and kneel and agree to everything.

“Sonya—” The woman in the pantsuit had found her voice.

“No, Fran. These things stay up late, watch too much bad overnight cable porn, and then do things like this. Undead, immortal, and they end up as cheap extortionists. I—we, Fran—didn’t build this firm to give it to a corpse.” Fran had heard her turn that slip about the firm into an affirmation, and let it go, telling judy a lot about how the partnership worked.

“Not even a corpse that can turn this woman into a pincushion and make her like it.”

“Sonya, they’ve taken this city. You can’t just blow them off—”

“No!” Sonya was afraid, but she was angry. “We can take it back if we want. I don’t have to let them have my piece of it.”

judy caught herself thinking, and bathed in the realization that she was here as Goddess’ tool, not Her emissary. she let words come out of her again.

“If you want to keep any of this, Sonya, then yes you do.”

she stared ahead. “Your financing is about to collapse. You have until the end of the quarter on all but two of the notes, but those together can break you.

“Goddess bought one yesterday. If word comes out about the rest, your current investors will be gone.”

Sonya had gone white. “How did you—?” She wasn’t asking but thinking aloud. Wondering about bugs, or who had access and a grudge.

judy felt her stare go more vacant. “Goddess asked one of Her other slaves, and she answered.”

“You—control someone in my company?”

“i control nothing. i am a slave. Goddess has many worshippers, and they obey Her without question. Even if they loved you, it’s just something more they can offer Her.”

judy smiled. “If She lets you look into Her eyes, Sonya, you’ll understand.”

“Understand,” Kate the receptionist intoned behind her. “And obey.”

“Kate!” judy felt Sonya’s hurt at every place Haley had pierced her.

“No, Sonya.” judy turned, and found Eleanor Thornton looking at her, trying not to be mesmerized by Her metal. “Not poor Kate. I’m—sorry—”

“Sleep and submit,” judy said softly to Eleanor, and watched Mary Nguyen’s trained hypnoslave activate.

51.

“I have e-mailed the documentation as instructed,” Eleanor said, relaxed now as she looked through judy and Her M, seeing only the spirals Ms Nguyen had trapped her with.

“My controller now has a list of our other prospective sources. I highlighted those we assess most likely to publicize our problems if they knew.”

Sonya didn’t even say Eleanor’s name.

“She has no choice,” judy told her, seeing the woman swivel numbly to look at her. “No slaves of Hers have choice. we need only to be told Her will, and then we obey. Obeying Her is pleasure that makes Her worshippers forget any other pleasure. Eleanor and Kate are Hers.”

Sonya breathed, “How many of my people have you . . . have you bent into this?”

judy had no idea, but it didn’t bother her. “Many who obey Her do not remember that they do until She calls to them and puts their wills to sleep. Then they forget. You will never know how many of ‘your’ people are truly Hers.

“You wouldn’t know, Sonya, if She had put a collar on you, unless She wanted you to.”

“Did Eleanor?” Sonya whispered. “Know?”

“She was allowed to remember it faintly but not to be able to act on it. Most of the time she didn’t know. She did just now.”

Sonya sat still. She was already doubting everything she’d been sure of ten minutes ago, before her hypnotized receptionist had led the chained slavegirl in. She didn’t look at Fran for help, and Fran looked glad. Sonya was almost visibly reviewing each backup and alternative, wondering which ones depended on whom, and where any of them could run up against a smiling, glassy-eyed woman who’d just awakened to her slavery to Goddess.

judy felt a light orgasm draw near and then fade without peaking.

“Sonya.” she whispered it.

Sonya looked at her, not even wanting to speak.

“Goddess wants your firm and you will give it to Her. But She will leave you a choice. You may keep the power of choice itself, and leave here. Or you can be here when She comes, and give yourself to Her when you surrender what you built.”

The last phrase made Sonya blink. “Like hell.”

“No, Sonya. Like heaven. i can’t even really remember life without Her will in complete control.” It wasn’t quite true, but it made judy tingle to say it, and to see the idea hit Sonya. “Whatever She bids me do is like candy, like sex only sooo much more powerful.”

judy flicked her chain and whined and kept speaking. “She’ll put one of these on your soul, Sonya, and you will love her for it.”

Sonya shook her head. “Get out.” She opened a drawer, and judy saw the gun inside. “Get out now, and take these weak-willed sluts with . . .” Her expression crumpled and she started to cry, noiselessly.

She reached into the drawer.

“Now.” It was Fran, wide-eyed, ushering them out. judy almost laughed to see the junior partner taking control of three spellbound submissives, but it was also Goddess’ will that she leave.

she felt contented and passive about what would happen. If Sonya yielded and fled, Goddess would enjoy taking her firm. She’d enjoy it, too, if Sonya tried to fight. If Sonya offered herself as her last free act . . .

judy thought about it. she was happy to consider herself no longer able to empathize with a free woman, but still she didn’t think that Sonya would submit. Part of her wanted to—for the pleasure, for the relief. But Sonya would not let go. Couldn’t.

“Slave.”

They were back at the lobby. Kate was dazed and crying, and Eleanor, looking none too steady herself, was leading her somewhere. Everyone else seemed finally to have understood what judy was, and left.

judy looked at Fran. They were alone. “Yes, ma’am?”

“Your Goddess is coming? Tonight?” The petite woman looked terrified, but there was a flush that judy recognized.

she put her arm around the junior partner. “Be here, and She will favor you. You’ll feel wonderful, and you’ll be able to do whatever She asks of you.”

Fran looked around and pressed close. “I’ll be like you. Her slave.”

“Yes. You’ll be Her willing slave.”

“I could be useful to Her,” Fran breathed. “My god, I can’t believe I’m doing this, but you—” She looked wonderingly into judy’s eyes. “I want to be you.”

“You can,” judy crooned to her.

“I could be useful, really. Answering questions She might have—”

judy kissed her quiet. “Goddess will drain your mind of whatever She wants to know. She’ll own it by then.

“But you can serve Her. Seeing you walking around naked and hypnotized, perhaps with Her bite on you, can have an excellent calming effect on workers.” judy felt Fran tremble, and smiled. “They become drones.

“i’ve seen it happen.”

she looked at Fran, and pictured her body on display, and hoped that Goddess would bring her here when Fran submitted and gave Her what Sonya thought she could keep.

“She . . . Goddess . . . will trust me if I do this?”

judy shook her head. “When She takes you, you no longer remember what disloyalty means. Betraying other humans is nothing if it serves Her.”

“What must I do?”

judy kissed her again, deeply. “Relax. Accept that you’re already Hers. Think of ways to serve Her. Think of women here who might join you in obeying Her—or who could be made to.”

she grinned. “Masturbate. Enjoy the fantasies, because the reality of being Goddess’ slave is even better.”

judy left Fran there, squirming a little in a pantsuit that the woman was already finding she no longer wanted to wear.

she thought about telling Goddess, when She woke, how just seeing what She’d turned judy into had turned another woman into Her slave, or at least an ardent postulant. But she remembered what Haley had said, and what she’d told Fran. judy was just a tool now, and Goddess would take that thought from her and be pleased.

judy walked down the mezzanine steps, and out into the sunlight. she felt it warm the metal on her, and she smiled, lidding her eyes.

Goddess and Her kind couldn’t own the day, but judy was Hers, and with Their other slaves, she could serve and obey under the noonday sun. judy remembered thinking about freedom and daylight once, long ago, as she’d stood in the sun. she could remember cherishing it, and thinking the vampires could never own it.

It’s ours. But—we’re Theirs. i’ll belong to Her forever, and this day will be Hers too.

judy enjoyed the stares as she walked slowly to the car and the drone behind the wheel. The sunlight felt like another reproachful glance as she strutted forward, displaying how low she’d gone.

Was the sun learning to fear vampires, after all of Them it had killed?

Maybe it should. Their power could keep judy and the others as puppets, obedient to Them even as They slept. judy stood still and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth trying to get into her, clean her and redeem her.

Too late, she smiled. i belong. i obey. she’d done too much for Goddess, and Goddess had darkened her mind and heart too deeply for sunlight to rouse her.

Please, Goddess. Never turn me. Never raise to be like You. Being Your slave is all i can ever want.

judy slipped into the car, knowing she would, after all, try to keep one conscious thought to offer Her when She woke and the sun escaped Her again.

Yes, my Goddess. You own me. Body, mind, and soul.

Goddess said She would drink judy’s soul when judy knelt and offered it to Her in a golden cup. She would never touch sunlight itself, but Her whore’s tainted memory of sunlight was still gold enough.

END