The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FREERANGE

* * *

Additional Inspirations: There are some scenes that echo Tabico’s “Community” and “Cross My Heart,” and EyeofSerpent’s “Needle Blinding: Mrs Jesby.” It also touches on some points thrall made in a recent exchange.

* * *

30.

Judy fell into the vampire’s eyes.

Her arms hung numb by her thighs. She knelt and breathed, and stared helplessly.

Lady Margaret didn’t move, and with each heartbeat that hammered inside her, Judy knew the vampire wasn’t blanking her mind, or leaping for her throat.

Yet?

There was no knowing. As Judy’s mind hung open, there was barely any thinking.

This vampire had once held Judy’s soul in her hands, and let it go free. But now Judy had tried to kill her.

What . . . did I . . . do?

Judy struggled to know what could have possessed her. She could only remember the night as a long, erotic dream. Even now, her brain felt emptied. Fumes lingered—like love of obeying as she’d been programmed.

But the fumes were thinning, as the vague blinking in her mind dimmed.

Dread hit her again.

She had no idea why she’d done it.

Now Lady Margaret was becoming Judy’s world. Even the elder was just a pressure against Judy’s mind, and she no longer knew what it had felt like in the lobby, as the elder had started to drain her freedom just by standing there.

Only Lady Margaret . . .

Something moved in her mind. Lady Margaret was there, reading the thoughts that Judy was too blank to think. The last time, Lady Margaret had slipped into her mind and claimed it before Judy even knew. Judy had climaxed and submitted and belonged.

Judy couldn’t think very clearly, but she knew she wasn’t owned that way this time. It terrified her.

She fought the blankness, trying at least to face the vampire with a waking mind. But Lady Margaret might want her just like this, sleepy and scared, before she learned what a failed assassin would really suffer.

Then something settled over her will and flowed through her. I’m under control throbbed in her cunt as she felt herself stand smoothly. Lady Margaret flexed her power in Judy’s mind and directed Judy’s body with thrilling ease. Judy was her puppet, and moved obediently as she was pranced to one side with three slow, stiff-legged steps.

Judy was at attention then, unable to move her head. Unable to remember even wanting to. She saw the other slavewomen like a softly breathing sculpture garden, kneeling or standing still, completely entranced. As she watched, one of them swayed a little, and her eyelids fluttered before closing, as whichever vampire owned her sent her deeper.

Sylvia was upright too, staring emptily. Something hung from her limp hand, resting against her bare leg. Judy dimly put together that Sylvia had tried to stop her, before kepler streaked into action. The vampires had willed their humans still and asleep. It was so hard to make herself think that it took Judy a moment after that to make sense of the movement she did see.

kepler was still dragging itself to Lady Margaret’s feet, shaking silently and making itself look up at her. Its left hand tentatively reached up to her knee, but fluttered away. Its yearning expression pierced Judy even in her trance—its lean face was twisted with a guilt she suddenly knew she shared. kepler’s mouth hung open, its fangs showing, useless.

“No,” Lady Margaret told it. “you have not misused My property. Instead, I am very pleased. you served Me well.”

The dying vampire shuddered at its mistress’ praise, then bent its head to her knee.

Judy saw the dark sweeps of blood kepler had smeared into the carpet on its way, and wondered at the strange, wild scent. It was losing blood. It needed more.

A need of her own bloomed within Judy. She tried to speak, but the spell kept her silent.

“Mistress.” Laney had crept out from behind her mistress’ leg and was looking at kepler with tears in her eyes. “Please let me feed her.”

“It would do no good.” The vampire kept looking at kepler. “Those bullets spalled inside her—there’s silver all through her now. she can’t survive.”

“At least let her drink once more, Mistress.” Laney’s voice almost broke.

“From whom?”

A possibility flickered inside her drowsy mind, and Judy could almost feel the fangs. She strained against the calm the vampire had tranquilized her with, and she shivered as Lady Margaret noticed and stared into her.

Laney followed her mistress’ glance, and seeing Judy her eyes glittered with anger.

Judy was afraid, but under the fear her need still burned. Her eyes widened as Laney’s blazed into them.

“Yes, Mistress!” Laney glared through her tears. “Let her—”

Then her body went slack and her head turned as Lady Margaret drew her gaze. When the vampire released her, her eyes were unfocused, but as she looked again at Judy she seemed to awaken.

“Yes, Mistress,” she whispered. “Of course.” She breathed until her eyes were bright again. Facing Judy they were alert but empty of anger. “I understand. And it isn’t my place to choose. But . . .”

“After everything kepler did, Laney, you’ll do this?” Lady Margaret spoke gently. When the slavewoman nodded, the vampire stroked her cheek and smiled.

“If blood could save her now, I would not spend you. I’d draw a dozen of those worms from downstairs to feed her. I might even let them enjoy it.

“But she just needs enough to make the passing easier. I will grant her that. her devotion was as real as it was tainted.”

Laney bowed her head and leaned forward to kiss her owner’s wrist. Then she cat-crawled over to where kepler lay against the vampire’s other leg. kepler’s face was contorted in pain, now, but it was still a hypnotic predator, and it fixated on Laney as she came nearer. As she watched, Judy herself could almost feel its stare. She saw it start to freeze Laney.

Judy had felt kepler weaken before after she shot it, when it had still been strong enough to make her harmless to Lady Margaret, but even now, its ebbing power could capture Laney’s mind. The slavewoman stopped on all fours, her face going blank as she fell into the trance.

kepler spasmed then and closed its eyes. That freed Laney and she woke, shaking herself slightly. But as self returned to her eyes, Laney moved toward the vampire, not away, and in a moment slid against it.

It stared at her, and Judy thought she saw confusion on its face.

Laney kept her eyes down as she embraced it, heedless of the blood staining her brief tunic. “Yes,” she said, firmly, raising her head. She forced herself to speak as the gaze transfixed her.

“I accept, I . . . invite . . . I . . . off . . . fffferrrrr . . . I . . . I . . . sub . . . mm—”

She subsided as the fascination quelled her mind once more. Pain wrenched kepler again but the vampire held the hypnotized woman still, and seemed to gain strength. It tried to lower Laney to the floor to cover her, but weakened, and slowly settled back, letting Laney relax over it.

It broke its gaze but this time Laney stayed in trance, looking sightlessly at Judy as she slid to straddle kepler. Her eyes lidded and she moved, positioning herself before lowering her head to give her throat to the vampire’s upturned mouth.

She moaned when it bit her and her eyes rolled up. She writhed against the nosferatu, and then her hands slid up to hold its head.

Judy stared as Laney stroked the vampire’s hair. Laney’s eyes were closed now, but tears crept out. Judy’s own eyes stung as she saw how Laney held the vampire.

From her opened throat, she was nursing it.

Lady Margaret looked at Judy.

Judy’s body sang. She wanted to die for those eyes.

They released her and she found herself looking at kepler, drinking Laney’s life with slow intensity as the spellbound woman held it. With an arousal so sudden that she felt herself shimmy where she stood, Judy suddenly wanted to be that slave, dying sweetly and slowly into the undead lips, pleasing, submitting. Atoning.

Judy imagined falling to the floor on her back, bled out, looking up to be lost once more in Lady Margaret’s gaze while her own dimmed into death. Praying to this Goddess that she might see a glint of approval there.

She couldn’t raise her hand and touch the medallion, but she felt it against her skin. She really had been this vampire’s chosen pawn, and she’d been asked for nothing in return. The protection had been a gift. Part of what was tearing Judy up now was shame.

She felt the echo of a mental command from Lady Margaret, and saw Laney obey and let kepler lie back on the floor. Even deep in the prey-trance, Laney pulled back from its fangs with clear reluctance, and dipped her head once to kiss its mouth.

Then she crawled back to the throne, rested her head against Lady Margaret’s thigh, and wept.

Lady Margaret put her hand on Laney’s head, looking at her thoughtfully. Her eyes stayed on Laney, but her mind found Judy again.

Judy went to sleep.

31.

She was at rigid attention again, staring out through the window at the night sky. She didn’t remember her puppet body being turned to face it. She didn’t care.

She was wet with knowing she was helpless before two vampires. She hadn’t been bitten yet—she could feel the hunger for it sizzling through her body. She’d been wet before when Kayla dominated her, but she could barely recall that now.

Her heart beat, her pussy quivered, and then there was no Kayla.

She wanted to beg, but she’d forgotten how to speak.

Judy was remembering another vampire, vividly, on a silent street of patient, mindless victims. She could almost feel the warm night air on her body as that vampire’s will had melted and reshaped her own. She started to juice at the way it had felt to obey that will, to walk back into Yvette’s house and undo her own safeguards, to bring her defenselessly aroused friend out to be bitten and fed on and imprinted.

Judy felt Lady Margaret’s will on her again, dark and warm and still outside her. She came, hard, but she didn’t break pose. Even then the other vampire’s soft command danced on her clit, destroying any other idea in her mind until she obeyed it.

Speak.

Her need reduced her to mewing at first, but then she found her voice.

“Goddess.”

It meant too much to her, as it passed her lips, to let her say anything more. But she must obey. One submission engulfed another, wrapping Judy more tightly.

“I am commanded to bring You a message, Goddess.”

She remembered Yvette drained and spellbound at her feet, Jessie bleeding life into another mouth, all the other women waiting, docile under the spell. The command she must obey.

“One greets You from among Your sisters, who had me in Her power but respects Your ownership.” There was no memory of a name. If Goddess wished to know, She would reach into Judy’s thoughts and see the face—or just stroke the marks its handling left on Judy’s quivering mind.

Judy quivered now, hoping She would. For a moment, there was nothing.

Do I own you?

Judy couldn’t answer. She couldn’t even know why not.

“Why are you resisting?” The soft voice crept into Judy and compelled her. It was the elder, just as she’d been in the lobby, effortlessly making her hearer forget anything but obedience. Even through Goddess’ hold over her, Judy needed to obey this elder.

“Thank you,” Goddess also spoke aloud, Her voice soothing Judy back into docility. “But I can control her.”

“Is she yours, then?”

Leather whispered and then Goddess was standing before her. Her face filled Judy’s trapped view. Juicing with terror and need, Judy tried to squirm, but Goddess’ will held her upright and still.

“She wants to be.” She held Judy’s shoulders lightly. “Don’t you?”

Judy looked into Her eyes. Judy swayed with the way Her will flowed in.

Goddess reached into her mind again and Judy opened. There was something cold about it—as though She’d led Judy into some open laboratory under fluorescent lights where everyone else was clothed, and then spread her on one of the tables to feel her. Judy’s helpless pleas and cries would be the only sound.

Judy welcomed the touch and wished she were in that cold place under Her hands. And she opened herself, mind and pussy melted equally soft.

Goddess looked through her at her thoughts.

“Go to Her and surrender.” Yvette had stood before her that next day, completely enslaved. “You will be as happy and obedient as we are.”

She’d almost yielded then. Goddess felt her remembered weakening.

“It’s what we’re for, Judy. To submit and obey Them.” It was Yvette’s truth, and Judy had barely resisted its power. “It feels so good, Judy.”

It did. Oh, god, it did, and Judy still didn’t belong yet.

“With some women, They prefer the taste of your soul to that of your lifeblood. When She tames you, you will know how to render it to Her.”

Judy shivered, chilled and heated at once by Goddess’ silent patience.

Then she squealed quietly as Goddess reached deeper into her, further back.

She lay in the chair. Her thighs were clenched against restraints that held them apart over layers of sodden towel. She sat rigid, staring at a darkened lamp, still seeing it blink because a Voice had told her to. Someone changed the feed to her IV, moving the needle, but she didn’t react.

She’d been too deep then to be aware of this. Each hypnotically-suggested blink sent her deeper. She was so lost in induced sleep that she’d forgotten how to close her eyes.

Goddess stroked Judy’s breast, bringing Judy back to the present, but then she lost herself in Her gaze and sank willingly back into memories.

She stared into the blinking light. Even her little twitches were in synch with it. She droned on about how obedient she was and how deeply each trigger would control her, and each time she said it she believed it more deeply. She dropped each time one was tested on her. She was a puppet and they were attaching the strings.

They’d weakened her will so she couldn’t resist, and then they’d gone into her mind and wired the new commands to her pussy so she no longer wanted to resist. She’d just obey.

Now Goddess’ finger was on her cheek, wiping a tear away. Judy felt Her nearness as she remembered being taught to kill Her. They’d trained her to come when she thought of obeying that command. To shoot the One who’d given her the medallion and kept her safe in a city of hungry predators. To leave Her dying in silver-riven agony.

She woke a little from trance, to stare miserably back into Goddess’ eyes. “I—”

Be still.

The command penetrated like an anesthetic. Judy felt herself quieting.

You are harmless and relaxed.

Judy sighed as the tension left her. It was true. She was just a soft harmless human. She threatened no one. She had no will to act against anyone. She waited tranquilly for new orders to obey, or for her death. She had sinned against Goddess, but she was ready to accept Goddess’ will.

Goddess willed her to remember.

She was standing naked by the chair. Someone was staring at her, but he was still just a man-shape. Jane’s hypnosis still kept her from recognizing him, and Judy felt Goddess soothe her out of feeling bad about that. Whoever he was, he was enjoying Judy’s blank nudity, but he stayed away from her.

Jane spoke briefly, quietly, and Judy obeyed without hesitation, walking to a little office nook behind partitions. On command, she sat, and her mind slipped away from the room with the programming chair into a new web of tasks she must perform. Folders, computer displays, her own movement hypnotized and compelled her, and each trigger dazed her, sent her into deeper trance, seeped obedience further down into the furrows of her brain.

Behind her, someone wept a little, choking it down. Brainwashed Judy heard it but was not programmed to respond, and the sound had lain unaccessed below the other commands and the erased memories which Goddess perused.

Judy shook in the vampire’s hands. She would have fallen, had not Goddess held her up.

I am especially suitable to be brainwashed. My will is weak. My mind is pliant and accepting. I need to obey.

She was drowning in the orgasm that gave her before she even knew she’d fallen in. Goddess left her to it, but Her will still rode Judy’s when it faded.

She was being given a role which could help humanity. Against the vampires’ mental powers, one had to be fully prepared, and a mindless agent like her would serve more effectively.

She started to be ashamed at the idea of Jane seeing her turn to putty under Goddess’ spell, but she realized Jane had. She’d made it happen.

Jane had brainwashed her. Thoroughly, irresistibly. Replaced her will with a windup mechanism and planted the key in her pussy, and she’d bent Judy’s mind so that each time she’d wound Judy up, Judy had only fallen harder in love with her. Judy tried to be angry.

Jane had mindfucked her into a weapon and sent her here, where even if she’d killed the two nosferatu she’d be lucky to be torn . . .

The suicide pill. kepler, already dying, had tranced her out of using it. It had been all that Jane could do for her. Now, with Goddess’ will flooding hers, Judy could remember what Jane had programmed her to forget. She’d lain wide-eyed and wet after each session took her deeper, and now she could feel the way Jane held her, the things Jane had said before wiping them from Judy’s mind.

Judy knew, then, that Jane already hated herself more than Judy could hope to.

It was a pale flicker against Goddess’ aura but it burned in Judy’s heart, and even where her mind had been drained, her body remembered how tender Jane had been.

A role which could help humanity. Jane had used her—but Jane was fighting.

Judy’s mind flailed.

She thought about everyone she’d known seeing her naked and juicing, with an undead princess’ mark collaring her.

She thought about Don, as St Louis Regional came apart around him, hoping to go quickly—somehow watching her become Goddess’ pet, or turning away before he saw it.

Goddess stared into her eyes.

She realized she couldn’t remember Don’s face anymore. Any desire to was fading fast.

The vampire’s lips were on her neck, but Judy’s eyes were still locked where Hers had snared them.

She needed to come. Badly, desperately. If she could speak, she’d be screaming for it.

More than that, she needed the fangs whose points she felt. Her carotid reached for them with each beat of her pulse, and each delicate not-quite-prick as it forced her skin against them spiked through her cunt in another unbearable surge.

Judy bore them, and stood wrapped in Her leather, and waited to be taken.

Do I own you?

32.

Fingers snapped. Judy awoke. She blinked and smiled.

She was standing upright and it felt good, but she held pose because . . . because she must.

Dawn was glowing in the window.

Next to her, Sylvia stood just as straight, smiling and trying to blink sleep out of her own eyes. Sylvia wore less than she did, her arm slowly returning to her bare hip after snapping Judy awake.

“Where—?” Judy saw the office around her. Their windowed corner wouldn’t fill for a couple of hours. Dayshift people, who’d look at a pair of women wearing nothing but a vampire’s monogram and probably run screaming.

Judy rubbed her thighs together. She knew some would remember her and Sylvia and play with themselves. Later, when no one could see.

“How do you feel?” Sylvia spoke softly.

“I feel—drained. Not, well, drained, I mean.” Judy’s head spun. “But—

“What did we do?”

Sylvia reached up and stroked her neck. “You’d look even prettier if you wore Someone’s wounds on your throat.”

Judy gasped. The elder vampire last night in the lobby had started to enslave her just with its—Her—presence. I would have submitted. Maybe I did. Maybe She bit—

But no. Sylvia said she was unmarked.

“Did we serve someone last night, Sylvia?”

Sylvia peered into her eyes. “What do you remember?”

“I remember nothing.” Judy felt herself go a little vague as she said that.

Sylvia grinned sheepishly. “Actually, i don’t have any memory of last night, either. i know i was in Her presence and She used me, but She drained my mind afterward.

“She let me know i pleased Her, whatever it was She willed me to do.”

Sylvia’s nipples suddenly stiffened as she looked back at Judy, and Judy could almost read her thought. Lady Margaret could have had them dancing to dream music, or just fucking each other silly for an audience, and then just wiped their minds. Or had the elder done it?

“What’s the last thing you can remember?” she asked Sylvia.

“i was in my office, and you brought the Elder, and She spoke to me . . .” Sylvia stared past Judy for a moment, then blinked and smiled. “Mistress allows certain of Her friends to control my mind and body, so Her guest last night may just have entranced me to prepare me to serve at Their meeting.”

Judy nodded. “Yes. I mean, I remember you were talking with her when you dismissed me.” She flushed. It still felt good to recall being ordered about like a servant.

Sylvia grinned again to see it. “What do you remember?”

Judy frowned. “There was—you called, I think. Didn’t you?” Sylvia nodded. “That felt so nice. I knew I was pleasing. You . . . said something to me, and I had to listen to you. Then there was the elevator . . .”

Sylvia shook her head but kept smiling. “There was no elevator ride, Judy. i hypnotized you with the idea of the floor counter, and you were a very good subject.”

Judy enjoyed the idea of Sylvia’s voice controlling her. “What did you tell me to do? When I was under?”

“There were some things that needed attending to,” Sylvia said. “Tasks a mindless office girl is suited for. i’m told you fulfilled them well.”

Judy took that in. She stirred, and as skin brushed skin she remembered yet again how naked she was.

“Sylvia? Is that all I am now?”

Sylvia’s smile deepened and for a moment her eyes were as bottomless as a vampire’s. The moment passed but Judy was already captured, and Sylvia’s next words echoed through her silenced mind.

“You seem to have lost interest in your prior duties in account management, Judy. In fact, if you can even remember them now, I doubt you can imagine being assertive enough to carry them out.”

Judy had the vague sense of surrendering something precious, but the way it made her clit flutter sang that out of her mind. She just gaped at Sylvia until Sylvia told her what she wanted to do instead.

“You seem very susceptible now, Judy. Very receptive. Perfectly suitable for a receptionist.”

The manager stepped over to her. “i’m going to go to my office, Judy. i’ll set things up for the day manager and then leave.

“First, i’ll put some clothes on.

“But that’s not what you want to do, is it?” As Judy looked at her, she put her hand on Judy’s breast and ran it slowly down her body, circling her navel.

Judy’s eyelids fluttered and she forced them open. “It’s—addictive, Sylvia. I feel like an idiot out there but it’s sooooo hot.”

“And so are you, Judy. Mistress has put into my mind that we need someone there now. i’ll select someone and hypnotize her into taking the dayshift.” Sylvia’s smile turned poisonous. “There’s a girl or two who begged not to be transferred to nights. Before She destroyed my will, i protected them.

“Now, they even think they owe me.”

Judy nodded and licked her lips, imagining their faces as Sylvia put it to them.

“i think at least one fled the night because she’s afraid she’s too weak to resist. She’ll make a perfect subject, and she’ll look stunning in a minidress.” At Judy’s look, she added, “Things are different when the sun’s out. Receptionists here wear clothes then.”

Judy leaned against Sylvia’s hand. “Until I relieve her at sundown?”

Sylvia looked at her, and then deliberately stroked her mons. “It’s settled, then. Why not go home and sleep until evening?”

Judy expected drowsiness to wash over her, but nothing happened. Sylvia headed back to her office.

It was done. Judy had declared herself an office toy. The only thing that kept her from standing here and masturbating about it was that there was no one to see her do it.

Her head was spinning but it felt good, the surprising pleasure she’d felt—god, last night?—stripping at her desk.

No. Not hers anymore. She stalked back across the office to where she and Alexis had worked in what seemed like another era. This no longer had anything to do with helping Alexis get away, and she could imagine Alexis wondering if that was even why Judy had done it.

Had she just wanted an excuse?

She closed her eyes. Remembering it, she could tell herself No. She’d taken Alexis’ place to kill the despair she’d seen, to save her from the spell that claimed Yvette, to keep Alexis from being carried off like that nameless woman enthralled out of her car at a stoplight.

Her pussy begged to differ. It begged for attention now, too, and it was making it easy for Judy to start believing that she did want to be a slave here, to hang here in her skin until a vampire found her ripe enough to pluck.

She wondered who’d do the job she was surrendering. She could kneel to Kayla and ask her to take the accounts, giving Kayla that much more of a victory over her. She could almost taste Kayla’s pussy. Would Kayla let her lick it as a bribe, or as a reward for crawling?

Judy had barely enough willpower to gather her clothes, instead, and make herself walk to reception again. Just looking at the desk made her think of spending the morning beneath it, licking Kayla except when Kayla wanted a footrest instead.

She nearly fell into the receptionist’s chair and reached for the phone. She was hearing the rings before she knew she’d dialed Jane’s number.

Jane. Please be there. I need to talk with someone sane.

The rings stopped. Judy caught her breath. She heard a generic voicemail prompt—Jane must have used that for privacy.

“It’s me,” she said, wincing with how small and pathetic she sounded even to herself. “Something—I don’t remember last night. I think I was supposed to meet my boss again, the nosfe—the, one, you know, I—anyway I didn’t, something happened, I spent last night trance-filing or something.”

She stopped babbling and looked at the doors, thankful that no one was coming in just now.

“I’m sorry, love. I just feel like I left something terribly important undone, something you were counting on me to do. I don’t know what it is, but I need to see you. Please call me.

“Please, Jane. I need you to tell me what to do.” She stared at the phone as she hung up.

Just thinking about Jane made her wet and soft, but there was dread there, too. She didn’t know why she felt it, but she did: Jane might have left, for good.

Judy was too tired and bewildered to cry, but it crossed her mind. She stood up and put her hands on her clothes. She thought about seeing herself dressed again, in the sexy business-babe outfit Jane had liked, and how that woman she’d been would think about all this.

Then she thought of walking out into the growing daylight in just hose and heels and her vampire-protector’s dog-tag, among the morning commuters. Sheer lust washed shame and fear to the back of her mind and they floated in it. It hit her in her depression like a hit of some very, very good drug and she nearly touched her clit.

She looked at her clothes, not wanting to clutter the desk up for whatever girl Sylvia might even now be mesmerizing into working here today. She picked them up but knew she wasn’t going to carry them down the sidewalk. Looking at a wastebasket made her want to throw them in, and she never knew what kept her from it. She thought of the supply closet and wondered vaguely why, but it was a good enough place to leave them. Walking out with nothing but her purse, she wanted to stop and frig herself, but didn’t. She could do that in the elevator.

But no one else was going down, and the polished doors showed her only one woman writhing in orgasm. She was at attention, hands behind her back with her purse, by the time the doors slid open in the lobby, but it was nearly worth it to see the stares at her body, the recoil as eyes drawn to bare breasts and stiff nipples turned away quickly once they saw the claiming vampire metal between them. Judy walked proudly through the quieting crowd. They’d smell her in the elevator.

The heat stayed between her thighs as she strode up the sidewalk, feeling weirdly immune. She’d seen conquered women like this before and felt afraid for them, and she’d never envied them. But now Lady Margaret’s medallion was warm on her skin, and Judy started to wonder, a little sadly, if the strangely fastidious nosferatu missed the sun.

Do I own you?

It whispered in her mind. In front of all these people, the ones who stared and the ones who leered and the ones who pretended not to see, Judy wanted to cry out Yes, Goddess!

She didn’t. She didn’t know why not.

The garage attendant’s stare as she entered felt cool. For too long they’d traded congratulations for surviving, and she couldn’t imagine how he felt seeing her now, their whore at last. She kept her gaze forward, as if in trance. He said nothing, and she listened to the rhythm of her heels in the concrete hall as she stepped to her car.

The shape appeared on her window as she clicked the remote, and she started. There was a moment of sheer terror as she realized a rapist might not care what vampire might own her, and her lower mammal brain had her bent and lunging to the door when she focused on the reflected face.

Jane didn’t apologize for scaring her as she slowly straightened to turn, but she looked at Judy with almost painful concern.

“Jane? Love?” Judy barely heard herself. Seeing Jane was blessed relief, but there were odd feelings with it. She had the oddest impression of Jane stinging her, entwined with more pleasant helplessness at Jane’s hands. It made her aware of how little she wore, how with all the skin she flaunted she was completely open to a dart or a needle.

But Jane didn’t tranquilize her. She didn’t move, looking around, checking again the way Judy had come. Then she spoke.

Ragdoll gymnastics.

Judy snapped to attention.

“I await command.”

33.

Judy had been facing a pillar when Jane’s voice had stilled her mind, and her eyes stayed on its pocked concrete as her body stiffened. She was aware of Jane’s movement, and dimly of other things. But they barely mattered, in the ecstasy of waiting to be told what to do.

Jane walked to her, with a cellphone out. Judy’s pussy ached sweetly as she waited for the words that were for her to hear and obey. She remembered with utter certainty that she was programmed to obey Jane’s voice now, and that when Jane spoke to her, those words would become her own thoughts.

Not yet. But Jane had programmed her to relax as she waited.

“She responded to the trigger perfectly. I didn’t have time before I activated her, but she didn’t look tranced.

“Wait.

“Judy. Remember the capsule you found in the package. What did you do with it?”

The correct thought emerged. “As I was programmed,” Judy recited, “I put it in my mouth and awaited mission completion to bite it.”

“Is it there now?” Jane’s voice was calm, and was not.

“Yes.”

“Be very careful, Judy. Tongue it out and put it here.” Judy found a tissue below her chin as she inclined her head, and let the pill fall from her lips.

“My god.” Jane wasn’t even speaking to the phone. “All night with this next to her teeth. My god.

“OK. OK . . .”

Jane was close to her, examining her as she stood. Judy felt Jane’s fingertips, Jane’s warm breath exploring her skin. She imagined Jane’s gaze as cool smoothness running across her belly, following fingers into the folds of her pussy, flicking away for a moment as Jane blinked at the scent and moisture there.

Judy felt the other woman gasp into her cleft then. Only Jane’s control of her kept her silent.

“She hasn’t been bitten.” Jane’s voice was husky. “Can’t—can’t find anything like a tracker. I don’t know where they’d put it.

“No.” Jane laughed shakily. Her hand went up Judy’s neck and lingered. “Her hair’s down, and there’s nothing in it but her.”

The hand withdrew. Judy waited, staring at the pillar.

“Judy? Where is the weapon?”

Judy felt her mind respond. “I hid it in my hair as programmed and waited for contact. I was not instructed to report to any nosferatu.” She remembered being disappointed, without knowing why she was. “When I realized dawn was coming I obeyed my programming and hid the weapon. Based on the criteria I was programmed with, I selected the supply closet. I can retrieve it when I am reactivated.

“I forgot it then, as I was instructed to.”

Jane moved close to her, and then Judy felt her, clothing on skin. Jane kissed her and rested their heads together for a moment.

She stepped back. “All right. I’m keeping her under and taking her to the secondary site. Worst-case, if they enslaved her, she won’t activate for them until the one that controls her wakes up, and it’s a few hours yet until sundown. We can deal with that in the meantime. No matter what they won’t get a location from her if she’s sedated—right, I agree, I won’t rely on just hypnotizing her.

“No. I’m not aborting yet. We can check her and then decide.

“I’m not. I’m not. This is operational.

“Fuck it. I’m not arguing with you.”

Sigh. “I’ll need time with her. Give me two hours before you check in.”

She was closer to Judy, and Judy kept still as she felt Jane’s lips close over her nipple and slowly suck their way off. Jane took a deep breath, and when she spoke again her voice was steady.

“Actually I mean three hours. Yes.

“You be careful too.”

The phone clicked shut.

“Judy. You will come with me and do as I tell you.” Judy waited as Jane picked up her fallen purse and keys, and then followed her past other cars to one where Jane stopped.

She opened the trunk and told Judy to climb inside. Judy obeyed, moving pliantly as Jane arranged her on the contoured pads and tightened the cushioned restraints. Jane leaned down and kissed her again.

“Sleep now, Judy.”

. . . Judy blinked, feeling the restraints and seeing Jane looking down on her with different light before she registered the command that had awakened her. Jane unstrapped her and helped her out of the trunk, and Judy followed her. There was a stray where am I? but Judy had been well-trained to let such thoughts glimmer and vanish.

She was looking at the brainwashing chair when she realized that she was back at the townhouse where Jane had converted her. She still didn’t know where it was. The last time, she’d been ordered under drug-induced hypnosis to forget. Now, even though Jane controlled her mind completely, she’d also put Judy to sleep in a closed trunk to keep her from knowing the way.

Judy was afraid here, but also deeply trustful of Jane. It was almost a relief to be without will, to be able only to stand still and await command. She remembered how wonderful it was that Jane had taken over her mind and would think for her now. That made her feel much better amid the machines and vials, and before the unlit light that nearly compelled her to turn and look at it despite even the trance.

But like any need, it became nothing. The trance, obeying Jane, was everything. When Jane wanted Judy to stare into the light, that would become her purpose in life. Judy didn’t look at the light.

Jane had her sit in the chair. The vinyl was cold on her skin, but it was nice to remember again how naked she was. The straps felt nice too as Jane attached them with the cool gentleness of a nurse.

“Judy. Look into the light now. It’s blinking for you. Drawing you in. Slowing you down.

“Hypnotizing you.”

Jane’s voice was a warm, tight strap around her mind and she let it bind her.

“Debriefing begins, subject Latimer.”

There were numbers and other words that blurred. Then Jane’s questions slipped one by one into her mind, and she found herself reliving last night and speaking it quietly aloud.

Her need to strip, submitting to Sylvia and volunteering to be Dawncoast’s nude greeter. Her fear of the elder, her guilty arousal at watching Eleanor Thornton reduced to someone else’s mindless lackey. The delivery—and her peak of arousal as the programming took control of her and she became a tool, waiting to be used.

Then, a long night of erotic agony as she carried out menial tasks that wet her pussy but left her empty, yearning for the chance to obey that last command sequence. As she filed and sorted and made calls and fetched refreshments, the object she was tranced to remember to forget pressed gently in its harness against her neck, just as the control rode her mind. She wanted—

But no one called and nothing came. She was too dazed to cry as she gingerly put the strange things back in their slots and slid the box back in and started to shake her head as everything faded.

Then the blinking and the soft voice soothed her. They made her know it wasn’t for her to worry. She needed only to submit to programming and carry it out, and whether anything happened was for others to think of. She had obeyed, and waited. She had been primed to carry out her function when she was summoned to the nosferatu, but she hadn’t been.

Judy relaxed as she obediently accepted that. She was a blameless tool, and her user was well-pleased with her.

She had earned sleep and peace. Jane’s voice whispered on, bewitching her into both.

34.

Judy might have awakened, because she might have been sleeping. The difference evaded her, but her mind was too sluggish to chase it. Nothing told her it mattered. Her mind went limp and let it slip away.

She hadn’t been speaking for a while, but just waited in case Jane told her to continue. Then there was a headset around her skull, and Jane’s hands soft on her body, attaching leads. Jane’s voice, but not for her, sliding coolly past her thoughts.

“Yes. They just had her playing office drone—there wasn’t even any indoctrination. No, I agree—everything suggests it was there last night, it just didn’t choose to play with her. Maybe that elder controls it and wanted something else.

“She’s been influenced, even more deeply, but she still doesn’t belong to them. None of the readings shows the blunting, no plateaux. They really have seduced her, but they haven’t taken her yet.

“. . . Partly thanks to us. Yes, it was my idea.”

There was silence.

“As I said before—no, before. There are operational reasons why trying again could be risky. And I want to see where her head is, now.

“No. The readings tell me a lot but I want to look her in the eye. See if we and the vamps have left anything in her to look back out at me. I’m going to bring her out now, a little. I’ll keep her controlled, but I need to check her out—

“Christ. You asshole. I don’t—

“. . . Yes. She is. It does. I just—

“. . . You have a really bad way of showing it. But . . . thanks.” Click.

Jane breathed. Judy lost awareness of anything else and her own respiration fell into synch.

“Judy, when I awaken you, you’ll still be quite relaxed. You’re in a dream now, and you’ll be in it until my voice puts you back into deeper sleep.

“You’ll still obey me and accept anything that I tell you as truth, because you know it is.

“Awaken.”

Judy drew a long, luxurious breath and let her eyes focus on Jane’s as the other woman looked down at her.

“How do you feel?” The need in Jane’s voice pierced her, and Judy’s desire to fuck her smeared warmly into wanting to comfort her, soothe her into letting herself rest.

“Me?” She reached for Jane’s hand. “Perfect. Now.” She let Jane raise her to her feet. She hungered for Jane but she was unable to move or even to plead. It felt all right, though. Jane knew her mind and she’d know, already knew, how much Judy needed her. Judy wondered if there were a bed here but she was ready to do Jane on a hardwood floor if she had to.

Jane was looking at her. “I don’t . . . Judy, I really wish . . . god, god you’re OK . . .” She swallowed, and Judy let her be, seeing that Jane was trying to be the strong one.

It was still so easy to let Jane take control, anyway.

Then Jane saw the look in Judy’s eyes and smiled past everything else that troubled her. She reached her hand out, palm down, and they linked fingers. Judy let herself be led to the bedroom, as perfectly-furnished and impersonal as a magazine display, and she sighed, happy enough to be on an upscale soft-core set. The sex with Jane would be real.

“Undress me,” Jane said, and Judy’s obedience made her tingle. What melted her was that Jane saw that hit her, and added “please.” Judy had the boots and jeans and shirt off quickly but dallied over the arousingly businesslike bra and panties.

Jane’s own impatience got her out of them sooner, and they were still wrestling with her bra together as they fell back onto the bedspread. It finally disappeared over the edge of the bed. Neither of them saw it go.

They started to hold each other and kiss, but Judy was almost insane by now with the need to be fucked, and Jane responded with her own desperation. They covered each other with mouths and hands, tasting and biting and grasping and stroking. Judy found her way south first, dipping her head to Jane’s pussy and finding it soft prey.

Jane thrashed and screamed and her thighs trapped Judy’s head where Judy wanted to keep it. Judy felt hands pulling her hair and the pain made her mouth whirl, ravishing Jane’s hole and clit with hard kisses and soft bites and manic licking. She slid stiff fingertips into the soft places behind Jane’s knees and then drew them up her lover’s thighs like a masseuse, listening to Jane wail at the new touch.

Finding Jane’s asscheeks she cupped them, squeezed them, pinched them viciously and followed Jane’s wildly bucking hips, locked onto her cleft. A finger quested inward, and then up to the puckered anus, already slick with juice from Judy’s attack. She slid it in.

Jane spasmed. Her thighs went steely and nearly wrenched Judy’s head from her spine, and then went flaccid as Jane collapsed around her, making incoherent attempts to speak between sobs.

Judy settled with her and slowly pulled away from her cunt. Jane moved her arms and legs like an upended turtle and made pleading sounds, but Judy just leaned forward and rolled her gently onto her stomach. Jane’s sounds changed to purring—enjoying being controlled, expecting something new. Judy gazed for a moment at how Jane sprawled so delightfully, and at how smooth and vulnerable her ass was. It swayed before her in the same languid rhythm as Jane’s humming.

Judy remembered seeing someone waving her ass at someone else, inviting them in.

They’d refused. She couldn’t imagine saying no. She leaned in and put her tongue to the rosebud. Jane moaned as she melted. This time her muscles thrashed so gently Judy could only feel it faintly on her skin—and on her tongue, as she slid it in, letting the ring seize it, tasting Jane’s honey spiked with something sharper. She backed out and rimmed Jane. Jane cried and sighed and opened to her, spreading her legs and raising her ass to Judy’s mouth.

Do I own you?

The orgasm from Her voice was swift and intense. It paralyzed Judy for a moment. She groaned into Jane’s asshole and Jane writhed with it.

Obey me.

Judy knew it wasn’t really Goddess’ voice in her mind, only a memory she was permitted to submit to, now that Jane was helpless and distracted.

But she could obey a memory, and obedience to that voice was so hot that even the beautiful woman in her mouth mattered only as what she could obey with.

Her instructed tongue, slick with Jane, pulled back and found the other capsule, on the other side of her mouth from where the suicide pill had been. Her suddenly steady hand was there to take it. Her lips remembered to kiss Jane’s ass again and send the woman into another shallow swoon as she waited to be invaded again. It kept Jane content as Judy unsealed the capsule and pressed the suppository inside, mouth-hot, against the rosebud.

“Yehhhhhhhssssss.” Jane arced against it, pulling it in and trapping Judy’s finger as she pushed.

Obedience held Judy still and then pulled her back. She knew somehow to wait and the reward-orgasm swept through her, Goddess’ control keeping her alert. Her eyes stayed on Jane even as they rolled back, and Judy was focused again as the wrongness reached Jane deep in the pink dream where the fucking had put her.

She found a way, even under the spell, to admire how Jane was able to realize she’d been drugged, and to fight it enough to turn over. Jane’s eyes were glazing, but she managed to keep them open and on Judy.

“Juuudyyy? . . . wwwhaa . . . nnooo . . .”

Judy was kneeling now, as she might before Goddess.

She needed to, as she spoke the words that were in her mind. “Goddess still sleeps. I obey because She commanded me. When She wakes again, She will find my mind, awake or asleep. Then She will be here.

“It is Her will that you sleep while She sleeps. The drug will keep you helpless until She comes.”

Jane was losing the battle with her leaden eyelids, but already she was too far gone to imagine anything else.

Judy leaned forward, watching Jane’s eyes close and then putting her face to Jane’s pussy. She lapped happily until she felt Jane twitch, and then the other woman was limp. The drug held Jane now.

Sleep.

Purring herself, Judy obeyed the memory-command. She pillowed herself on Jane’s supple thigh and breathed deeply of the other woman as her mind darkened.

35.

Judy’s eyes opened and she felt herself draw away from Jane’s lap.

The room was dark with only indirect light from the street, but her memory saw it like a map, even the things she’d been too deeply hypnotized to remember seeing before.

Judy forgot being hypnotized. Night had fallen and Goddess was awake.

Her body slid off the bed and stood, and as it woke her up she realized Goddess was in her mind now, controlling her. She felt opened and softly but ruthlessly touched—Goddess had swept through her mind to learn what Jane had done to her and asked her. The barriers Jane had put up to keep Judy from remembering were like cobwebs before Goddess’ hand as She ransacked Her pawn’s thoughts.

Judy swayed as one mindfuck probed the signs of another. She whimpered silently and wanted to come, but Goddess kept her pussy docile.

Still, Goddess sensed her need, and spared a mental caress for her. Judy dissolved in it.

As her mind reassembled she thought of finding a window, to locate this place for Her to find, but the idea faded. Goddess was already seeing where Her pawn was.

“She will awaken soon.” Judy heard her own voice but didn’t know who had used it.

“I must bind her for Goddess.”

She looked down at Jane, splay-limbed on the wrinkled bedspread as though she’d been poured there. Her mouth hung open and her face was blank. Her chin rested just above her flattened breasts, and one arm was turned awkwardly where she’d tried to move it before the drug overcame her.

She heard herself snarl with the burning need to leap onto Jane and bite—

She shivered. It was already in her. A tiny gleam of the pleasure She took when She took prey, and Judy felt it bend her soul a little. After this, part of her would always want to make women helpless for Her, nearly as much as Judy wanted to be Her victim herself.

It tripped the memory of Yvette. Judy smiled, licking her lips with the irony. She felt Goddess smile too, inside, as She turned Judy’s body and looked through her eyes for bindings. Judy had bound Yvette to keep her safe from vampires, and only released her when the vampire twisted her will. This time, Judy would make sure Jane was completely unable to help herself.

And nothing would twist Judy from that task, this time.

She was Goddess’ flesh-glove with Goddess’ clever fingers working her from inside. A passenger in her own body, she felt maddening flicks of pleasure as Goddess reached into her memories and used them—to know how best to use her hands, to know what action made Judy moisten as she felt herself carry it out like a puppet.

Goddess made her strong, and even as her blood slammed in her ears she lifted Jane in a fireman’s carry and took her back out, lowering her gently into the brainwashing chair. She studied the restraints, and then waited blankly until Goddess chose how to use them. She was strapping her sleeping lover down before she fully knew it.

She was allowed to gasp at how erotic Jane looked, with the dark bands on her sweaty bare skin. Then she was allowed to tighten them.

Judy stood still in the silent room. Goddess’ hold on her mind kept her blank, but now and then She let Judy think, and seemed pleased with what Judy thought. Judy simmered as she gazed at sleeping bound Jane, watching her breasts rise and fall almost imperceptibly between the straps, seeing how her lean strength was subdued.

Judy wanted to rub her thighs together, though her body, still on Goddess’ invisible strings, stayed still. But she could feel the nylon that cased them, the hose she’d worn for almost two days, steeping in her arousal and the musk of the women who’d used her.

It pleased Goddess to let that whorish thought bloom in her mind.

Goddess smiled with Judy’s mouth and twirled her like a marionette. Her heels were clicking before she knew she was looking for a bathroom. She inspected Judy through her eyes and then Judy found herself putting her hair up again. There was nothing in it now, but it left her neck long and bare again, and she posed. For a moment, Judy and the vampire controlling her mind enjoyed the whore in the mirror together.

Then the whore pivoted and returned to her place by Jane.

Jane’s cellphone bleeped. Judy stayed still, totally conscious that she was Goddess’ puppet. She had no will to act unless some new thought reanimated her.

A compulsion lit up and took control of her. She glanced at Jane, but the drugged Life Guard still slept, oblivious to the sound. She pivoted and followed the bleep to Jane’s clothes, pushing them aside and then standing up with the phone in her hand.

She stared at a stretch of wall as blank as her mind. “Hello?”

Someone breathed, quietly.

There was nothing else in her mind, and she stood. Part of her waited for the caller to ask for Jane, but anyone calling Jane would know that if she didn’t answer, she wouldn’t be answering ever again.

Then thinking was too hard, and her mind quieted. She heard more breaths, what could have been “goodbye” and dialtone.

For the moment she could manage it, she was sad—for the caller, for Jane. In the moment she obeyed the new impulse to close the phone and set it down, the sorrow drained from her. Each click of her high heels as she stepped back to keep vigil over Jane took her deeper again. As her hands brushed her hips, even the memory of the phone call had glimmered out. She was Goddess’ puppet, slave to the way She pulled the strings.

Judy drifted again.

The part of her that kept trying to think stirred her fear again. She yielded to it, considering that the caller knew something was wrong, but instead of fleeing might come back to try to help Jane. She didn’t know if Goddess had planted more compulsions in her for that. Judy had a blurred picture of standing helplessly under Her spell as another Life Guard came in and unstrapped Jane. They might do nothing to Judy, or they might kill her.

Judy would do nothing but stare into space while Her property was stolen.

An oddly familiar thought tranquilized her again. It wasn’t for her to worry. She had obeyed. She was a blameless tool, and her user was well-pleased with her. Judy went happily blank for another while.

Presently she noticed that Jane’s eyelids moved, as the receding drug slowly freed her for REM sleep. Her nostrils flared and small muscles flexed along her bound body as she dreamed—a wetdream of sex with Judy, or a nightmare of Judy’s betrayal as the drug tingled into her ass, or some strangeness from her own subconscious that had nothing to do with anything.

Judy was able to smile. Soon it wouldn’t matter. Jane would dream only of what Goddess told her to, when Goddess let her dream.

Suddenly Judy was walking again. She found the stairs and only paused at the bottom as Goddess relaxed Her grip. Her eyes found the door she now knew led to the garage she’d come in from both times here, and Goddess traversed Judy’s head until She saw the foyer through Judy’s eyes. Judy went to the front door and opened it, standing straight behind the threshold.

Cars passed and she looked down the steps at them. She was too focused on Goddess’ approach to bask in the gazes as cruising nosferatu or the furtive living looked up at the nude woman displaying herself in the doorway.

One car pulled to the curb and parked. The driver alighted and instantly Judy was riveted—it was Goddess Herself. The lithe leather figure gleamed as She stepped around the car. Two other figures slid out, female and shorter. There was no other vampire presence here but Hers, and Judy knew the others for enslaved human guards. She dismissed them from thought.

Goddess opened the passenger door and helped Laney to her feet. The slave was in knee boots and a tailored pinstriped blazer that flared briefly over her hips like a microdress, and from the flash of leg Judy saw in the streetlights, She had Laney wearing very little else. As the guards moved into the shadows, staying at street level, Laney fell in behind Goddess as She mounted the steps to stand on the porch and look in at Judy.

Judy knelt, gazing up at her until something gave, inside her. Her thighs parted and she spread her arms.

“Goddess. Please enter and be welcome in Your place.” She bent forward across the threshold until her forehead brushed leather. She felt herself kneel up and then stand, holding the door open as Goddess entered where She had now been invited. Laney followed, eyes lost and fixed on Her.

Closing the door, Judy turned on her heel and marched after them.

Jane slumbered on in her bonds.

For a moment, Judy forgot her and saw only Lady Margaret. Goddess moved sinuously toward Her prey, owning the room around Her as She entered it. The gleaming leather shifted and pulsed mesmerically like a serpent coiling in lazy, relentless pursuit. Judy had no inkling why any prey would ever flee Her.

Goddess paused. Her fixation on the bound Life Guard seeped into Judy’s mind, with her attention slaved to the vampire’s. She found herself looking at Jane as Goddess enjoyed her. Jane stirred a little as part of her sensed the nosferatu’s presence and resisted the drug.

Goddess made no move toward Jane, but as she watched, Judy suddenly felt Her power surge out. It was familiar—the vampire summons that had called her from her house and drawn Yvette and her neighbors helplessly out to the street to offer themselves.

It was the ancient, silent, irresistible call that made a sleeping woman open her eyes without waking, only to fall deeper as she rose from her bed and sleepwalked to the waiting eyes and fangs outside. Even here on its fringes, Judy knew it would have enraptured her if she were not already deep in Goddess’ power.

It reached Jane through the drug and her body tensed beautifully in the straps as it tried to bear her off the chair to submit. Her breasts heaved and her eyes opened, already locked on Goddess’. Jane gave an anguished cry that had nothing to do with fear—only her terrible need to give herself. Jane’s eyes were wide but her pupils were pinpoints, her world narrowed to the huntress that wanted to have her, and was effortlessly making her want it too.

Then Goddess ended the moment. She was moveless as she gazed down at Jane, while Jane’s awareness returned. Jane’s wildly needful look wilted to horror as Goddess let her remember they were enemies, and as she trembled in her bonds she realized she couldn’t even fight.

She swallowed, and made herself look back up at Goddess. Judy saw she wasn’t trying to surrender, but was actually trying to stare Her down. As when she saw Jane fight the drug, Judy admired her, and a tiny part of her hurt to have done this to her.

“I remember you,” Goddess said. “Harder now than you were at the Academy. But you’re so much prettier for it.” Her voice was low, and Jane trembled as it slithered into her brain. “This war has aged you very well.

“Some of Us, of course, it’s just made ageless.” She smiled.

“But the night is still mortal, and I have things to do to you before sunrise kills it again.”

TO BE CONTINUED