The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 7

I looked at the curtain nervously, waiting impatiently to go on. My nipples were getting nice and stiff from the ice cubes I was holding over them. I’d learned that trick from watching Showgirls and it seemed a nice touch for tonight, especially since it gave me an excellent chance to show off my big new nipples. I saw Kylie motion for me to get ready and I quickly tossed down the ice and pulled my top back down, gasping as I drew the sheer cloth over my sensitive and chilly nips. I smiled as I looked down to see them tenting the fabric of my top, they were the perfect topping for my new melons and I knew the audience would love them. I only hoped that I’d get a chance to play with the whipped cream.

“And may I introduce our next lovely coed, Ana!” Redgar bellowed from the stage. The curtains parted in front of me and I strutted onto the stage. “Don’t mind her folks, she a bit shy now, but once you’ve turned her on, she’s becomes a wild tigress waiting to pounce on anything hard and stiff!”

I blushed just a bit as the crowd cheered my entrance. I was doing this for the school and they deserved a great performance. I strutted out like a bitch in heat, showing off my charms with complete abandon. I was dressed in only a silky transparent white top and a frilly white thong. I could feel my chest bounce with every deliberate step and I knew that every guy in the place was watching them as they jiggled. I giggle loudly, and gave a big wave to the crowd as I thrust out my chest and basked in the lively cheer as I gave all those horny guys an unashamed jiggling of my new rack. I may have grown my titties for Marty, but I just loved it that all these guys would get to appreciate them too.

I was still blushing when I grabbed onto my dancing pole and ran my pussy into the cold metal. I didn’t waste any time lubing up the pole with my juices, and I was plenty hot already. My thong was nearly transparent from my leaking pussy and I knew there were plenty of guys scoping out my hairless pussy from the front rows as I humped the pole. Despite my lewd behavior, my stomach was churning at my lack of inhibition. Every moment was embarrassing and yet it only added to my own inner fires. I was quickly falling towards that line where I lost my last sense of modesty again, and got to be a pure slut.

“And Finally, for your pleasure, our latest call girl in training, Kylie!” Redgar boomed as I rubbed my clit into the pole through my thong. The music playing around us was vibrating the pole and I was in heaven just letting it run on my little nub.

Kylie hadn’t even bothered with a costume, and strutted out without a stitch. I just swooned as I watched her put the moves on the audience, and slowly glide her way towards me. She smoothly grabbed her pole with confidence and did a quick twirl for a grateful crowd.

Then we danced. About eight of us girls did our part on the stage while I watched a generous number of girls serve the guests more directly. I was enjoying myself, bouncing and twirling and laughing while guys got hard just looking at my sexy body. I’d never had a chance to perform like this and it was great. I was also horny enough to fuck a stable full of studs, and my nipples didn’t need any ice to keep hard as I jiggled along to the music.

I don’t know how long it was, but I’d been dancing for quite some time when I noticed a particular pair of eyes staring up at me from the audience. I quickly fell down to the floor and crawled to the edge of the stage and leaned down to him. “Hi, Sir! How are you doing? I’d love to give you something for Marty!”

“Of course, Ana, you’re looking very nice, and I like how you’ve grown.” Mr. Reiner laughed as he reached up and grabbed one of my dangling titties.

“Thanks, Sir. I’m glad you like them. I’m growing them just for Marty.” I giggled as he flicked my nipple through my sheer top.

“Well, let’s see how they bounce!” He yelled as he pulled me off the stage and into his chest. I jiggle right into him, then smiled up at his handsome face. “How do you want to enjoy my sluty little body?” I chimed while I slipped my delicate little hands into his pants and pulled out his already nicely stiff cock. I was ready for anything, and could hardly wait for whatever came.

“Naked of course! Just like a good slut should be, Ana.” Reiner laughed as he ripped off my top with one quick pull. My massive tits swung free and bounced wildly for him. He reached up and squeezed them hard for a moment, then cupped them both and tweaked my sensitive nipples while I moaned in open pleasure. “Nice titties like this should be out to be played with young lady. How else will your husband know he has a proper slut if her nipples aren’t out and hard from thinking about his cock all day?”

“Oh, of course. I’m just a silly little slut who should know these things. Sorry, Sir, I shouldn’t even think of covering up my big new boobies, especially for you Sir!” I squealed, tossing my shoulders to bounce my big tits some more. I gasped as my stiff little nipples rubbed up against his business suit. “Or your slutty little cunt either, don’t forget that, honey!” Reiner then pulled off my soaked thong and cupped my well-lubricated slit. “My what a good little slut, shaved and wet, just like a man likes it. You’re going to make my boy a good wife, big on top and juicy in the middle.”

“Thanks, Sir! Now I’m all nice and naked like a good slut, and ready to give you a hard fucking just like a good little girl.” I beamed, posing myself for him and anyone else who would want to look. More than a few did, and I winked back.

“Wonderful, now I just need to get one more thing.” Mr. Reiner pulled back to the stage for a moment and looked up to Kylie. “Kylie, dear, I think it’s time your favorite neighbor got an update on your class work, hun.”

“Sure Mr. Reiner!” Kylie squealed and leapt off the stage. She pulled up to him and had his jacket and shirt off in a flash. She bent down and gave each of his nipples a quick lick while her hands pulled his palms over her little boobs. She looked up with pure lust in her eyes, and I could smell her musk from where I stood watching in amazement. I had no idea she knew Mr. Reiner.

“Still not getting racked I see. That’s too bad you could make a good bit extra a night you know.” Reiner laughed as he brought out a series of squeals from Kylie by squeezing her tits. “They are nice and firm, though, I suppose that will do for now, you can always change that later.”

“I sure can, but I kind of like them this size, Sir. Not every girl needs a big showy pair of tits!” Kylie managed to slip out an angry little growl, even as she squirmed her naked belly against his cock. Of course, I knew her anger turned to lust, and I just sat there simmering in anticipation of what the three of us could do while I absent-mindedly fondled my own tit.

“Still the little fire brand, I see. I see you still have work to do before you graduate. You should take lessons from Ana here, she’s become the perfect little slut for Marty, and you still have to pay for both of your tuition. You don’t want me to have to pay for your part of the wedding present do you?” Reiner asked as he kept fondling Kylie’s tits. I was really beginning to believe that he’d known her from before, and I shuddered at the thought.

“No, Sir, I’ll cover my part. A whore like me can make lots of money just you wait and see!” Kylie proclaimed proudly.

“Well, princess, why don’t you show me just how much you’ve been learning and fuck this fine gentleman here.” Reiner pulled a rather handsome younger man to him.

Kylie immediately pulled her naked little body up to him and looked up into his eyes. “Hey there handsome, I’d really enjoy spending some time with you, if you don’t mind.”

The man just smiled at the squirming little naked slut that was slowly working on his clothes. “Of course not, cutie.”

Kylie just smiled up at that and went about undressing him in record pace while Reiner and I watched. She was practicing her moves, and in no time was flat on her back on a table with this random stranger fucking her hard.

“She always was the aggressive sort, just like her mother, but she’ll make a good whore, no doubt about that.” Reiner commented to me as we scooted closer together. “Now, you are just a bundle of fun. Why don’t we let little Kylie here work on her technique and you show me how much you’ve learned.

“Sure, Sir!” I squealed and followed him off to the side of the room. The wall was lined with large pillowed beds, most of which were occupied with classmates and patrons in various points of intimacy. I spotted an open one and quickly pulled Reiner down to it and rolled him onto his back. I quickly finished stripping him and then lay down beside him, pressing my titties into his arm and looking up to him for guidance. “How do you want to enjoy me?”

“I’ll let you decide, Ana. I’m sure you know all the best ways.” He answered.

“I sure do, Sir. I’ve been studying really hard.” I giggled as I wrapped my fingers around his tool and quickly straddled him. I could tell we were both ready, and I quickly guided his shaft to my gates. I rubbed his head across my tender lips for a moment before finding my passage and impaling myself on his shaft with a long groan from each of us.

I quickly set up a soft pace for us, giving him a long gentle ride so that he could enjoy my pussy. I leaned forward and Reiner played with my tits as I bounced on his shaft. It certainly wasn’t a wild ride, but I wanted him to last, and give him a good time. Reiner didn’t seem to mind, and we quietly fucked for quite some time with only soft moans and grunts between us.

“Oh, uh, How do you, uh, like my pussy, Sir?” I grunted as I ground myself onto him. He was well built, and I was enjoying every second of having him in my pussy.

“Very tight and you know how to use it well.” He grunted in response. His hands roamed freely over my body, caressing my every curve with a deliciously tender roll of his fingers.

“Thanks, Sir, I’m glad you like my hot little cunt. I didn’t want to be a slut, but I really like it now, and I can’t wait to be Marty’s fuck toy.” I cooed while I pumped him.

“Oh, what were you going to be, Ana?” Reiner asked as he squeezed a moan out of me with my tender tits in his hands.

“I was going to be an Engineer. I really liked designing things.” I hummed as I rode my father in law. “All I like now is fucking nice hard cock’s like yours though, and letting dirty old men suck on my big titties!”

“In that case,” Reiner laughed and bent in to suckle on one of my boobs. I moaned as his tongue rippled across the tender nub and teased it with delightful licks. “Oh, yeah, Sir, suck my titty!” I cried out as he helped himself to my nipples. Even so, I kept up my pace on his shaft, letting him plunge into me over and over with his wonderful cock.

“You are just a little fuck toy now, aren’t you?” He said as I squirmed on top of him.

“Yes, Sir, I’m just a little fuck toy for your son, with big boobs and a hot cunt. And I love it!” I squealed as I ground myself on his cock.

Reiner just smiled up at me and played with my nice big boobs while I fucked him. He was such a great man, and a good fuck. It was then that I felt a man’s hands cup my bouncing ass and gave my cheeks a pleasant squeeze.

“Do you mind if I enjoy this slut’s ass?” I heard from behind me while the hands crept up my sides and over my big tits.

“Of course not, that’s what she’s here for.” Reiner replied.

“Isn’t that the truth!” The other man laughed as he played with my boobs while he moved up behind me. I bent over Reiner and spread my ass cheeks. I shivered in anticipation, I didn’t often get to have two guys at once. The other man didn’t waste any time, and soon I was bucking on two cocks, with my tits jiggling all over Reiner’s chest and I know he just loved every second of it from the wide smile on his face.

The rest of the evening fell away into a lust filled haze. After I accepted Mr. Reiner’s seed into my steaming pussy, it seemed that a line had formed up behind him. It wasn’t long before I was fucking and sucking the night away. Occasionally, I’d get the chance to lick one of our women patrons or one of the other girls from the school. Soon I was just drifting from one erotic haze to another as I was played with and serviced every partner with every ounce of lust in me. By the time the night was through I was coated with semen, a testament to just how fully I’d been ravished and how well I’d shown my school spirit.