The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up sore and sticky. My muscles throbbed from being stretched, and my pussy and ass ached from all the hard fucking. Worse yet was the layer of half dried cum that seemed to cover every part of my body, and had also been smeared all over my sheets. I just lay on my bed for a moment with my legs spread away from my sore bottom and I felt horrible. This was something new, till now I could only remember satisfaction after a good orgy, knowing that my tenderized body just showed how good I’d pleased everyone, and now I felt just horribly used, like some cheap slut.

I sobbed just thinking about it. I’d been such a whore, I’d even cried out for more like a bitch in heat. I was just some worthless piece of meat to them, and I still gave them every ounce of pleasure I could. It was all just too much, and I let the tears just run down my cheeks. I hadn’t really cried since I’d come here, and now I just sobbed like a little girl.

It wasn’t long before Kylie had me wrapped in her arms and was gently rocking me while I balled. There weren’t any words, nothing she could say and nothing I had to say. I think we were both just surprised neither of us had broken down before. That thought just made me cry harder, realizing that even my returned ability to cry was just another hideous part of my transformation. I didn’t even want to figure out why they’d do this to me, and just cried myself out in Kylie’s arms.

Finally, I pulled myself together and trudged down to the girl’s shower. I felt just terrible still, feeling every dried patch of cum on my body. I imagined I would have been quite the alluring spectacle if not for my tear-stained face and bloodshot eyes. At this time of the morning, the girl’s shower was empty, it was time for an orgy in the boy’s shower, and that left this shower clear. I didn’t want any part of another orgy at the moment. It wasn’t until I started washing off last night’s mess that I even realized just how different that notion was. I’d actually avoided an orgy of my own will. I didn’t know what to make of this, and just twisted the thought around in my head, trying to figure out what had happened as I let the flowing water begin to cut away at the sticky mess all over my body.

All I knew was that I still wasn’t back to my old self, that much was clear. I could still get my juices flowing just thinking about cocks, and that was the new me. It wasn’t till I was washing out my cum filled pussy that I stumbled across what had happened. I slipped my fingers into my cunt to help clean myself out, and moaned Marty’s name. I shuddered, just this simple penetration had me thinking of my fiance with untamed lust. If he’d been there right then I would have shown him just how much I loved him. This wasn’t entirely new, but it was different, not thinking of Marty, but not being able to think of any other guy sexually.

I quickly thought back to my every sexual encounter since coming here. I remembered all the exquisite pleasures and my own lewd behavior in wonderful detail, but unlike any day before, I didn’t have any desire to repeat any of them, at least not with the same guys. It had all been fun, but I was engaged now. It was at that realization that I felt my stomach gnaw at me like it had that morning. I realized just what I’d done, I was guilty, it wasn’t for being used, but for whom I had let use me. I’d let myself be used like any common whore when I had one guy all to myself.

I felt the tears well up again, realizing that I’d betrayed him. Classes were one thing, I was making myself a better sex toy for him, and since I wasn’t a virgin it was very important that I be able to please my Marty every way I could. Orgies for fun were quite another thing, that was just being a whore, and no good wife was a whore, except in her husband’s bed or at his command. Sure, I had to fulfill my duty to the school, but I could have done that on stage, I didn’t need to get fucked, except for Mr. Reneir, he had some rights to his future daughter in law until the wedding. I sobbed some more as I finished rinsing off the sticky goo of last night’s escapades, and vowed to prove myself to Marty, to make up for being such a slut by becoming the best wife he could ever want. That was my reason for living now, and I wasn’t about to let anything distract me anymore.