The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 6

It was a week later that I was called into the counselor’s office for a meeting. I was a bit apprehensive, the last time I’d gone there I had found out that I was getting married and even got a very nice fuck from my future father in law. As much as I enjoyed proving my worth as his son’s fiance, I really didn’t want any more surprises. The fact that I was now behaving far more modestly gave me some hope that this wouldn’t be too extreme of a meeting.

I was quickly buzzed into Mr. Redgar’s office as soon as I arrived. I walked in cautiously, and breathed a heavy sigh of relief when I found Mr. Redgar alone behind his desk.

“Hello, Ana, how are you doing today?” He asked, waving for me to sit down.

“Just fine, Sir.” I sat and crossed my legs. Even for my new more normal behavior, I still didn’t wear any underwear, and it was times like this that I really noticed.

“You’re progressing very nicely. Marty will be very pleased with your new breasts, and I hear you’re doing very well in all your classes.” Redgar smiled, staring at my chest as it rose and fell with my every breath.

“Thank you, sir.” I chirped. I felt so much like a little lost puppy, but that wasn’t anything new to me now. The past week had been filled with this feeling, punctuated by moments of blinding lust that left me fucking whoever was next to me. I still wasn’t quite used to it, but a part of me had begun to realize that it was likely part of my new charm. I would play the part of the shy little schoolgirl until pressed for sex and then I would become the hottest little slut around. Even now I felt my inner fires getting charged just from him looking at my heaving boobs, and I wonder just how far this meeting would go with some anxious anticipation.

“I’m sure you’re wondering why I called you here. We’re having a little convention here tonight for some of our most loyal patrons, and we like to welcome them as only a school of our stature can. You are one of our best students and you will be providing entertainment tonight. I know you received perfect marks for your dance classes, so that’s where you’ll start the night. If you want to or if one of our patrons insists, you’ll get the chance to personally entertain some of our guests more intimately.” Redgar explained.

I reddened instantly. There wasn’t any doubt in what his coded words meant. Still, school pride was something that had been burned into me with everything else. “Thank you, sir. It’ll be great to show off just how great this school has been for me. Will you want me to shave my pussy for our guests?”

“Why don’t you come over here and show me how you look now.” Redgar prompted.

“Okay.” I got up and walked around his desk, turned my back to him and bent over hiking up my skirt. I was blushing a deep red as I presented my naked and steaming pussy for his inspection, but this was for the school so I didn’t even hesitate. I just hoped that my pussy met with his approval, it would be a shame to disappoint the school over it.

“Very nice little cunt you have. I think you could do better with it shaved though.” Redgar said as he ran his fingers over my nether lips. I moaned as he trailed his fingers through my pussy juice and rubbed it across my lips. “You certainly are a hot little thing. Why don’t you hold onto that chair and keep spread and I’ll try you out.”

I quickly pulled up the chair and held on for the fucking I was about to get. I spread my legs and positioned myself for easy fucking and my pussy was already more than ready to be used. I could smell my own musty arousal and my juices were easily dripping down my thigh, I just hoped I’d give Redgar a wonderful fuck. “Okay, sir, I wouldn’t want to disappoint our guests. I’ve been studying very hard in all my sex ed classes and I hope you enjoy me.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that, Ana. I’ve heard nothing but glowing reports from your teachers and I’m sure you will do nicely.” Redgar laughed as he patted my ass and ran a finger along my sopping pussy lips as I shuddered.

I waited impatiently as I listened to Redgar unbuckling his pants and letting them fall to the floor. This was the hardest part, standing exposed and anticipating the fucking that was about to happen. Redgar didn’t make me wait, grabbing onto my hips tightly and I felt his cock head probing into me, parting my ready lips. I gasped as he found his mark and speared me with the tip of his shaft. Then, with no further ado, he pressed forward with a grunt and I felt his cock spread my inner folds till his balls bumped into my aroused clit. I squeezed down on the invader in welcome and wiggled my ass a bit for him.

“Very nice, Ana, you are certainly a good fuck toy.” Redgar said as he began to pull out of my depths with a comfortably smooth motion while I moaned with my own pleasure.

“Thank you, sir, I’m glad you’re satisfied with my reprogramming and my juicy little cunt.” I beamed as I caressed the retreating shaft that was slipping from my tender folds. With all the classes and training, I would have been very embarrassed to be anything but a good fuck toy.

“Oh, yes, certainly. You didn’t present much of a challenge, though, just another girl turned into a sex toy. Not that you mind.” Redgar huffed as he slowly paced his thrusts into me.

“Of course I don’t. I know I should mind, but thanks to your programming I can really enjoy being a sex toy, and can savor being fucked like I am right now.” I chimed back as I began to pant with his ever-fiercer thrusts. My pussy was just boiling now as Redgar pistoned into me, using me like the toy I’d become. I really did understand just what had been done to me, but it wasn’t the slightest cause for concern, not anymore. Now all I cared about was pleasuring the man using me right now.

He didn’t say another word, rather he started humping me even harder. I held onto the chair tightly to keep my balance as he pounded into my willing pussy. I knew he wasn’t going to last long, and I relaxed my pussy to reduce the pressure while he was plunging into me. We were both grunting and moaning with his thrusts in no time and I just let myself get swept away in the carnal act. He was enjoying himself and I savored the opportunity to appreciate the feeling of a man’s cock pounding into my steaming pussy.

With little more than a grunt from my partner I felt the familiar warmth of a man’s seed pouring into my depths before Redgar let out a last animalistic groan of release. My own release cascaded from my well used pussy to the tips of my nipples and my already curled toes as I felt his cock pulsing inside of my depths and filling me with his cum. I shuddered on the chair for a minute after he slid out of me, savoring every ounce of pleasure I could as I felt our mixed juices running out of my well used pussy.

“Thank you, Ana, I’m sure we’ll all be proud of your performance tonight.” Redgar laughed as he pulled his pants back on.

“I won’t disappoint you and I’m glad you had the chance to try me out. I really enjoyed being fucked like a slut.” I replied, blushing as I cupped my sticky pussy for a moment as I stood up. I scooped up some of his seed and my juices with my fingers and let my skirt fall back over my legs. I quickly licked my fingers clean, enjoying the salty taste even as I turned a nice dark shade of red. “And I wanted to thank you for making me a fucktoy so I could enjoy myself this much.”

“I’m glad you’re happy and I look forward to seeing you tonight. Wear something appropriate and enjoy yourself. Be at the main hall at seven.” Regard instructed.

I just nodded and strolled out of his office. I had plenty to take care of before the evening and little enough time to do it. I couldn’t wait to tell Kylie about it, though I suspected she’d probably get invited as well. It would certainly be good training for her anyway. Now all I had was a little over six hours to get ready and I could feel my just used pussy already twitching in anticipation of the night’s entertainment.