The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 5

It took us most of the day to pull our twisted flesh apart and finally get on to more important things. We got dressed as best as we could, but I still wasn’t very comfortable. I was able to pull out a knee length skirt from my original wardrobe, but my new bust made it impossible for me to wear any of my old shirts without looking indecent. Finally, I sucked it up and tied a blouse under my tits and went with Kylie off to the school store. Kylie hadn’t been as bad off as I had, she just didn’t like her clothes. I actually was embarrassed to be parading around like I was.

“I never thought I would see that shade of red in you again.” Kylie giggled as we strolled towards the store.

“I can’t help it, I feel like everybody’s looking at me and especially at these.” I held my hands under my jiggling breasts. “You know the worst thing though?”

“No, what?”

“I’m so turned on right now that I’m trickling down my leg.” I whispered back. I couldn’t believe it, but I was getting hot just because of my embarrassment.

“Wow, Marty must like his girls shy.” Kylie giggled.

I would have been blushing even deeper if I could have. Just the thought of being dressed like this in front of my beloved would have been enough to leave me swooning. “I sure hope so.”

Thankfully, we made it to the store quickly and I went straight to shopping. We weren’t alone, I could swear that most of the student body was doing pretty much everything that Kylie and I were doing. Everyone was shopping for clothes, and for the most part they were far more modest than the common attire we all had been wearing.

This didn’t really cut down on my embarrassment though. I was still strutting around with my loose top, giving far too good a view of my almost naked tits to guys. All the while, my pussy was just boiling. Finally, I’d found a couple of nice dresses that seemed to meet with my new sensibilities and I stumbled my way over to the dressing rooms.

I quickly raced into the first unlocked stall. I swept in, and closed the door behind me. Just as I began to let out a sigh of relief and I turned from the door and bumped chest first right into a half naked guy. My eyes swept over his naked chest and I felt my burning need claim me. My embarrassment earlier had charged me up, and now that I was in easy reach of a near naked man in a somewhat private place I lost all control. I reached down and undid the knot in my blouse and pulled it open so he could get a good view of my tits. With a shirk of my shoulders, I stood before him with my chest heaving naked to his leering gaze and I look up at him.

“Hi there, I’m sorry to barge in on you like this, but since we’re both here, I hope you don’t mind if I share the space.” I panted as I just rode my arousal. Around here there wasn’t much doubt about what the coeds were willing to do. We still had to do our little dances, I guess, but we knew our roles. I was certainly ready to play mine too, my pussy was dripping and just aching to be used.

“Not at all, so long as you don’t mind sharing your hot little ass.” He smiled, his eyes not even moving from my heaving bosom.

“I thought you’d never ask.” I giggled and slid my skirt off my hips and let it fall around my feet. I quickly spun around and squeezed my back to his chest. I reached around and hooked my fingers into the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down, sliding myself down his body as I freed his tool. I stood up again, and reach for his hands and gently held them over my breasts. I cooed as he gave me a quick squeeze as I rubbed his shaft rubbing against my ass. “Now why don’t you fuck me, stud?”

“Anything for a lady.” He said, giving me another pleasant squeeze before running his hands down to my hips. I knew what was next and quickly bent forward and grabbed onto the top edge of the stall and spread my legs for him. I felt the head of his shaft probing my tender folds a moment later and wiggled as best I could to help him.

I gasped as I felt him slip the tip of his cock into me. I tried to push back and slip him further in, but he held me tightly in place. He slipped his cock back out of my gates and ran his head over my nether lips again. I could feel him spreading my steaming folds teasingly, and all I could do was mew with mounting frustration.

“Oh, god, please, just fuck me!” I screamed as I tried to wriggle out of his iron grasp and impale myself on his tormenting shaft. Still, it wasn’t any use, he had me, and seemed intent to continue teasing my anxious flesh. Outside of a couple classes I hadn’t been this worked up before, and I was quickly loosing my grasp on any self-control I had left.

I don’t know just how long he kept teasing me. My senses quickly wrapped around every spurious touch on my aroused flesh. I begged between my pants, screaming to be used as loudly as I could while he ran his cock over my pussy. He even humped my nether lips a few times while I whined for more.

“What do you want?” He finally asked, his cock still teasing me.

“Fuck! Please!” I cried. My pussy was aching to be filled and I was sobbing from the torment as I still held onto the top edge of the stall.

“And who are you?” He asked.

“Ana, your slut fuck toy bitch!” I sobbed. “Please, fuck me!”

“Why are you here?” He laughed.

“To let you ram your hard cock into my pussy and let you fuck me like the bitch in heat I am! Please, just use me, fuck me!” I screamed as he suddenly tightened his grip and rammed his shaft into me up to his balls. I felt my world rock under me as a climactic wave rolled across my flesh. All his teasing had brought me to a pinnacle I hadn’t expected and now I was quivering from my release with his shaft lodged firmly in my depths.

“How did you like that?” He asked as I he grabbed my waist and pulled me up till my back was resting against his chest. He reached under my arms and began gently fondling my breasts and teasing my nipples.

“It was great, thank you.” I cooed, wiggling my ass a bit and squeezing down a bit on his shaft in thanks. I giggle slightly as I felt him twitch inside me in response.

“You have very nice breasts, Ana.” He complimented while rubbing my wonderful mounds. I was really beginning to enjoy this encounter, a nice warm-up, wonderful orgasm and now a cock in my pussy and two gentle hands on my breasts.

“Thanks, I grew them for my fiance, he likes his women with big boobs.” I felt myself glow slightly just at the thought of Marty. I held his hands over my chest as he continued to play with me.

“A man after my own heart.” He replied. He let go of my right tit and ran his hand over my stomach, rubbing my smooth tummy as he went. His hand then slipped between my legs and I moaned as he found my aroused little clit with the tip of a finger.

In moments he was playing my body like a fiddle, rubbing squeezing and pumping while I shamelessly cried out in passion. He knew just how to keep a girl going, and rolled me through orgasm after amazing orgasm, all with his shaft firmly seated inside me.

“Aren’t you going to fuck me?” I panted in a rare moment of calm between his attentions. I had lost all track of time, but it felt like he had been inside me forever, and aside from a few accentuating pumps, he hadn’t moved to fuck me. It wasn’t that I didn’t like the attention, rather I found it unsporting not to give him some pleasure after so skillfully playing me.

“My mistress has given me explicit instructions not to fuck for my pleasure, but I am to please any woman who crosses my path. I’m also not allowed to cum unless in her wonderfully tight pussy or at her command.” He said.

“Oh, that kind of sucks.” I replied, wiggling myself on him a bit.

“That’s okay, my mistress is a great woman, and she even let me take her oldest daughter Sara’s cherry this Christmas. Sara’s going to be my plaything when my mistress isn’t using me.” He beamed. “Sara’s a great little fucker too, thanks to a special extension program she’s been taking here.”

I just shuddered a bit at that thought, a woman doing this to her own daughter. An unexpected thrill ran through me as a fleeting thought considered how nice it would be to send our daughters to the academy once they’d grown up. I knew just how terrible such a thought was, but what should have been outrage just came out as pure lust. I shuddered as another orgasm ripped through me.

“Well, bad boy, you may not be able to come, but I would just love to feel you pumping into me for a couple of orgasms of my own, if you don’t mind.” I moaned.

“Of course I don’t mind. I am just a boy toy after all.” He replied as I bent over again. I positioned myself for a good fuck and grabbed onto the top of the stall again. No sooner had my fingers grabbed onto the top edge than he began fucking me. “Oh, yeah, just like that! Give it to me!” I moaned as he plowed into my steaming pussy. He was well hung, and thanks to countless classes he knew how to use it. I was soon bouncing on his shaft as he rammed into me with a wonderful fury. It wasn’t long before I was lost in my own passion again, crying out as he played with my flesh. I was his instrument, and he rolled me through another series of heart stopping orgasms.

Finally, I’d used up the last of my strength and my hold on the edge slipped. He caught me before I had the chance to fall, and I swooned for a moment in his arms.

“Okay, Ana, I think that’s enough for today. I’m glad you enjoyed it, but I really need to be going unless you insist I stay.” He said as he held my quivering flesh to his chest. His cock was still rock hard inside me, but I knew it would be right for me to keep him any longer.

“You can go. I want to thank you for a great time, I’m sorry you couldn’t have enjoyed it more though.” I replied, savoring these last moments with him inside me.

“I had fun too, don’t worry. I could hardly feel bad about giving a beautiful girl like you a good time.” He said as he pulled himself out of my dripping passage. I moaned as I felt my pussy shrink back and my nether lips close around his retreating shaft. This was always the worst part, those first moments of being unfilled, again after such a passionate fuck.

“Well, have fun, and I hope you get to come again soon, you deserve it.” I said as I watched him get dressed. It was then that I remembered why I’d come here in the first place and was relieved to find that I hadn’t trampled all over the dresses I’d brought to try on.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be visiting Sara this weekend and we’ll have a lot of fun.” He said as he pulled on his shirt. “Enjoy yourself, Ana.”

I just waved meekly at him as he strolled out the door of the changing room, and I quickly went about trying on some dresses. I wondered idly if Kylie had waited for me as I noticed my watch tell me almost a half- hour had passed while I was getting ravished. If she hadn’t stayed I’d meet up with her soon enough, I figured, and went back to the business at hand.

The dresses I had brought were all rather modest, if a bit outdated fashion wise. Their skirts fell about to my knees, the neckline was comfortably above my cleavage and the sleeves fell about half way on my upper arm. As I twirled for the mirror, I definitely felt good about how I looked. Sure, I was some kind of cute reject from the forties or something, but I knew this was what I was supposed to wear. This was another of those times where I realized that my choices weren’t my own. Sure, I’d never been much on clothes, but dresses had certainly been out of the question in my old life. Still, this was what Marty wanted, and I was here to please him.

I strolled out of the dressing room wearing my favorite selection, and looked around for Kylie. I didn’t see her, so I walked down to the counter. As I was strolling I looked up and gasped as I saw the screen of one of the store’s monitors. I blushed what I assume was a bright crimson as I watched myself fucking that guy in the dressing room. It didn’t surprise me that they’d have cameras in those rooms, and I knew it wouldn’t have mattered had I thought about it. Still, here I was on screen shamelessly moaning while he fucked me.

“Great show, Ana! This is going to go in the class video for sure!” Susan shouted as she saw me. Susan had mellowed out a bit after her initial mistress streak last fall, and we’d enjoyed many even handed nights in one of our beds.

“Please don’t say that!” I whimpered, blushing even deeper at the thought of having more people watching that tape.

“Wow, girl, you’re really embarrassed. That is so cool.” Susan chimed back. “For a girl to go from fucking any guy with a dick to being red as a beet. Man they can really fuck us over.”

“I just wish they had left me be. I still have all these urges, I just feel so embarrassed about it all now.” I replied.

Susan just smiled and gave my ass a squeeze, causing both shivers of pleasure to run through me and new shades of red to show on my face. “I’ve got to be going, but definitely keep that look, I’m going to have to spend some quality time with you later.”

“Okay.” I squeaked. As soon as Susan had left I bolted to the counter and quickly bought my new dresses. I had taken enough embarrassment today, and the sounds of my shameless fucking just about had me on the edge of hysteria.

Once I was out of the store I calmed down. In fact, I took a moment to enjoy the fine spring day that it was. Well, I was on my way, I mused, one more step towards becoming Marty’s sex toy wife. I just smiled at the thought and basked in the sunlight as I head back to my room.