The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 4

As winter progressed little seemed to change, classes went on and so did the fully traditional after class activities which seemed to consume more time every day. Not that I minded, I was acing all my classes except for my sex training classes, and I needed all the practice I could get. There wasn’t any trouble getting people together for cramming sessions either, and it was certainly a lot of fun.

It wasn’t until the warmer days of spring came that I suddenly felt a new shift in my warped little world. I had been looking forward to these days since late fall, I’d be able to go out dressed properly again, not all buttoned up to keep warm. It wasn’t until I was actually tying my blouse under my braless breasts on the first warm day of April that I began to feel strange.

“Kylie, do you think this is a bit too revealing?” I asked, posing slightly to give my roommate a pretty much unobstructed view of my large tits through the opening in my blouse.

“No more than when you wore it last fall, aside from bigger boobs. Why do you ask?” Kylie asked as she donned her own revealing outfit, a skintight top and panties mini skirt combination that had my pussy dripping just thinking about it.

“I just feel kind of exposed, almost like when I first came here.” I answered. In my first weeks, I’d slowly come around to this more liberal form of dress, but it had felt strange then, just like I felt now.

“I know what you mean, I know I’ve been looking forward to getting out of my winter wrap too, but I just don’t quite feel comfortable dressed like this.” Kylie stated, running her hands down her sides. “I need something classy but it can’t hide anything from the customers and this just looks trampy.”

“You’re doing it again!” I giggled. Every day Kylie seemed to slip further into her new business attitude, of course her business was to be a high-class prostitute for the academy.

“Well, at least I’m not going on about my fiance all the time!” Kylie shot back. For a moment I could see the real Kylie’s fire in her eyes. Neither of us had really been able to fight our conditioning, especially since it had been so insidiously planted all around. Still, Kylie managed to spark genuine outrage at her fate occasionally. Unlike me, she was being subjected to a fate that would never have been acceptable to her, and that helped her, but it wasn’t enough to really break free. I had always hoped to get married, though certainly not under these circumstances, and I figured that my own conditioning had long since co-opted that desire to aid in building my current subservience to my fate.

“Sorry, Kylie, you know I can’t help it.” I tried to soothe her.

“I know, I just remember sometimes who I was before becoming Kylie the happy whore. Too bad I can’t keep angry, it might keep me from wanting to skip my morning classes for a good romp with my roommate.” Kylie beamed as her eyes lustfully roamed my exposed flesh. As always, the fire turned to lust, and we’d actually missed a few classes fucking away Kylie’s anguish.

“Yeah, too bad we don’t have time today, but I think we’re going to have to go clothes shopping.” I blushed under her gaze. I stood back for a second as I actually realized I was holding my arms over my breasts to impede Kylie’s view. “Am I really doing this?”

“I wish you weren’t, your new shy streak is really getting me hot.” Kylie stood up and quickly closed the distance between us. She stopped when she’d pressed her tits into mine and then looked up into my eyes. “And we aren’t going to be making it to our morning classes today.”

I don’t think I’d turned so many shades of red since I’d lost my top at the beach last summer. This time, though, I was also so hot that when Kylie bent in and kissed me, I forgot everything about my classes and let the morning fly away in my roommate’s arms.