The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 3

Just like every other weekend since my virgin party I spent the rest of the weekend fucking sucking and licking anyone who would have me. Which was pretty much anyone who wasn’t already busy. Class work hadn’t been an issue since the first days at school and my classes were split between sex ed and normal humanities style classes.

That was one of the strange things of this new life, going in and having a lecture on ancient Greek civilization, classical music, or literature. It was so oddly normal, that it was strange to my new sex oriented way of thinking. Every once in a while I remembered how Mr. Reiner said that I would be trained to be a good wife to Marty, not just his sex pet. Rationally, I knew that meant that this new existence I’d found wouldn’t last forever, just until they had me ready for my next phase of training to be a good wife. The normal classes were a part of that, giving me a background in things to talk about in polite conversation. I giggled just thinking about the reaction some snobby socialite would have if she knew that the refined and cultured Ana was nothing more than a brainwashed sex toy.

Of course I knew that I wasn’t quite brainwashed. Certainly, they’d had a managed to change some parts of the way I thought, but deep down I was still me, aside from the complete lack of sexual inhibition and my fixation with my fiance. Still, I couldn’t do much more than enjoy the days and wait for whatever training I was would receive next.