The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 2

My own moans of pleasure welcomed me out of my orgasmic haze as I felt a friendly tongue exploring my tender pussy. I was lying boobs down on the floor of the shower with my legs spread. I guessed I hadn’t been here too long, or else someone would have carried me off to my bed to recover. The tongue probing my nether lips was unrelenting, and I tilted my ass a bit to give better access to my mound.

Who ever it was giggled girlishly as I repositioned myself, but didn’t stop licking for a moment.

“Okay, Ana, get onto your hands and knees and then tilt your pussy down once I’m licking you again.” Kylie chimed. She must have been waiting for me to recover, and I didn’t let her wait long for my own compliance.

As I got back onto my knees I wondered what this was about, but I wasn’t going to leave Kylie waiting. As soon as I felt her tongue in my pussy again, I tilted my ass down and felt something shift inside my pussy. I realized that it was all the cum from those guys and that Kylie was going to eat it. I lamented the fact for a moment, but let the gooey flow continue right out my channel and onto Kylie’s waiting tongue.

“I think that’s all of it you greedy little pig.” I sneered as I felt the last drops run out of me. Kylie gave me one big lick and then pulled back and came around me. She was smiling widely, and bent in to kill me. I pressed my lips to hers and soon our tongues and a couple dozen guy’s seed was flowing between our mouths. I savored the tastes and we kept our lips locked for a small eternity before parting again.

“So, how did you like it?” Kylie asked playfully.

“It was great, how long have I been missing out?” I certainly wouldn’t have missed out on this kind of fun by choice, and was kind of shocked that Kylie hadn’t told me. We were closer than sisters since being turned into coed sex toys and I couldn’t believe that she would keep something this good to herself.

“I was just introduced yesterday after Western Civ. Of course I got about forty guys and you only got 23 but I didn’t hear you complaining.” Kylie beamed. The glint in her eye told me she was fondly remembering her initiation to this little technique.

“How could I? I was too busy cumming to worry about anything other than screaming for more! Was this a plan of yours?” I asked. Even after her transformation Kylie hadn’t stopped being Kylie. She still had her fun little schemes and surprises, though now most of them involved me in strange sexual positions. I never had reason to complain though, since I was usually moaning out in pleasure thanks to her efforts.

“No, but when I noticed a whole bunch of guys watching you sucking off Josh, I figured you wouldn’t mind.” Kylie replied, standing up and helping me to my feet.

I wobbled up and let her support me for a moment as I adjusted. My body was still weak from the sweeping orgasms and now I could feel the tenderness all about too. My pussy ached a bit and my breasts felt like they had whiplash, something I supposed was to be expected from my new bust.

“Thanks, Kylie, I don’t know where I would be without you.” I reached over and hugged her. We stood there naked and dripping for a moment, breasts to breast. I felt amazed for a moment that I didn’t even feel the need to make use of Kylie’s lovely little body for a change. For the first time in weeks, I was actually sexually sated, and it had only taken 23 guys to do it I giggled to myself.

“Hey girls, you two up for some action?” Charlie Robins asked as he strolled into the showers. I hadn’t even noticed that Kylie and I had been alone, but it was just the two of us in here with Charlie.

“Sorry, Chuck, we’ve had our fill for the morning, you’ll have to check in later.” Kylie replied.

“No problem, I’m sure I’ll be welcome down in the women’s shower.” Charlie said before turning around and walking back out of the shower. He would be welcome too, he was actually a pretty popular stud among us girls, both well equipped and skilled. Normally, I wouldn’t have spread myself for him without a second thought, but I was actually sated, and simply let Kylie drag my exhausted body back to our room.

It wouldn’t be until that afternoon that I would really consider the irony of taking a nap this early in the morning, but I was too tired. As soon as Kylie had me back in our bed I was asleep and dreaming.