The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

by Farleven

Chapter 1

“Wake up sleepy head! It’s Saturday, you don’t want to be wasting all day dozing when there’s so many better things to be doing on your back!” Kylie teased as she playfully squeezed on my breasts. We’d taken to this method for waking each other after we got used to sharing the same bed. It was a lot more enjoyable than some droning alarm clock.

I moaned as she fondled me and opened my eyes just in time to see her bend down and kiss me. I puckered just in time to meet her lips and slipped my tongue across for our little dance. I could still taste the cum on her lips from her partner last night and savored the salty flavor. I’d only received a bed squeaking fuck out of my guy the previous evening. He was good though, and I felt my pussy twinge at the memory of his nice thick pole pounding into me.

“Good morning to you too!” I laughed as we broke our embrace. I let my hands roam over my roommates lithe little body as she looked down at me. “Thanks for the taste too, my guy left all of his up my pussy.”

“Yeah, I know you loved it too, I heard you screaming.” Kylie smiled and gave my tit’s another squeeze before she rolled off.

“Yeah, he was a great fuck, I wish I always got a ride like that, but the underclassmen just aren’t equipped.” I replied, sitting up at the side of my bed. It was true, unfortunately, not that it mattered, every night we were sent random partners, male and female and enjoyed an evening of guiltless fucking. Every week we had to write down how our partners performed and we got a review on our performance so that we could improve our technique.

As I sat there for a moment, Kylie stole a look at my chest and then she started to stare. She had a strange look like she was trying to figure something out, and I just let take a good long look.

“What are you looking at?” I asked, trying to sound like I was angry as I thrust out my tits for her inspection.

“I was just realizing how big your breasts have gotten.” Kylie answered, still staring at my exposed chest.

“Yeah, I know.” I said, cupping my nicely rounded breasts. “Those breast expansion pills really worked great! I know Marty will just love them too, though I think he wants another half cup or so before they’ll be perfect.”

I nearly wet myself just thinking about Marty, and I couldn’t stop from squeezing my tits and wishing they were his hands enjoying his wife’s nice big melons. A spark still flared inside me though, telling me just how wrong all of this was, but I didn’t let it stop me anymore. Sure, I knew I was turning into the perfect sex slave wife for some spoiled upper crust kid, but I had also been programmed to like it.

Kylie cupped her own rather smallish breasts and looked thoughtful for a moment. “Maybe I should try those out, I mean I really don’t want to go with silicon and who ever heard of a call girl with this small of a bust.”

I just moaned, still lost in my own wistful fantasies about being fucked by my fiance that I barely heard her as my hand furiously rubbed my little clitty. I’d never met him, but my programming tapes already had me loving just the thought of him. As I felt my climax coming, I reached between my breasts and lifted up my new locket. I opened it and came as I looked into the picture of my handsome and manly fiance.

“Jeez, Ana, I’m almost glad I’m going to be a call girl rather than turn into some love sick bimbo with big tits.” Kylie teased as I cried out in release.

“Your just jealous because I’m going to have one cock all to myself!” I stuck out my tongue at her and then laughed. “Just listen to us! They didn’t even have to work us over and we’re already the perfect little sex slaves they want us to be.”

“Yeah, I know, it’s so weird too. I mean, I know it’s wrong now, but I still can’t stop thinking of how to train myself better. I’ve got to be a really good little slut or I won’t make enough money for the school. At least I get to enjoy being a sex toy. You can’t say it doesn’t have its perks.” Kylie replied as she stood up and posed. She ran carefully her hands down her naked sides and I drooled a little as I watched. It wasn’t hard to notice that Kylie was becoming more of a refined slut every day.

“Yep, sex all the time, and I never get tired of it. In fact, I could use a good fuck right now. Do you think the men’s shower is still busy?” I asked as I got up and my breasts jiggle a bit. It was still neat having such big tits. I’d been happy with my old pair before but they wouldn’t have been good enough for Marty. He deserved better than some flat chested wife.

“Of course it will be on a Saturday morning, they fuck till afternoon, you’d remember that if you didn’t always have Marty on your brain.” Kylie slinked across the room and grabbed her towel and threw it over her shoulder. “If you don’t dawdle too much, we can get going and give some boys a real workout.”

I giggled and ran over for my own towel and followed Kylie’s swaying ass out into the hall. I didn’t even try to catch up with her, it was far more enjoyable watching her ass sway as she glided down the hall.

Kylie had walked about half way down the hall when she suddenly stopped and turned. “You’re staring at my ass again, aren’t you!”

“Of course, I am! I could just follow behind your behind for hours.” I answered, blushing slightly, though not from embarrassment. She had such a delightful little rump that it was hard not to enjoy it. It was times like this that I was actually glad they had made me bisexual. It would have been such a shame to go through life and not have had a chance to enjoy Kylie’s sweet little ass as she walked down the halls.

“Good, I just wanted to be sure you weren’t sulking or anything back there.” Kylie replied, then continued on her way to the showers. She made sure to wiggle her ass nicely too, and I knew she was doing it for my benefit. I’d have to thank her properly later.

The halls were empty and we really hadn’t checked the time or we’d have known it was still pretty early. Even so, the showers weren’t empty and we were both pleased to find four other guys washing themselves down. With no more than a shared lustful looked, Kylie and I strutted out into the showers, naked and ready for action.

There were two guys on either side of the shower and Kylie picked one off to the right and sauntered on over to him. I looked over to the left, and chose my own morning partner as I watched his cock rising as his eyes took in my every curve. My own juices were still well churned from my earlier fun, but it always got me hot when a guy hardens just from looking at me.

I walked up to him and gently lifted up his chin till his eyes were even with mine. I pressed myself forward until my nipples were running across his firm chest and his nice hard cock was rubbing against my stomach. I stayed there for a moment, letting him finish stiffening against my smooth flesh.

“Hi there, Curtis. I watched you staring at me the other day in sex stamina class during our exercises. How would you like to see what you missed while you were riding Melanie?” I probed as I rubbed myself against him. That was a fun class too; lots of fucking and always the effort to keep from cuming and keeping your partner on the edge too. Of course, this is the last class of the day so we could go all night, not that we’d quite progressed that far in our studies.

“Sure, Ana. I just love your new tits too.” Curtis said eagerly. He reached down and gave my rack a wonderful squeeze.

“Thanks, I’m growing them for my fianc‚e.” I beamed, happy to have male approval on my improved bust. I place my hands over his and helped him give another nice squeeze to my breasts.

“I’m sure he’ll love them, just like I’m sure he’ll love doing this!” Curtis laughed as he wrapped his hands around my ass and lifted me up. I squealed happily as he pulled me up over his cock.

I quickly wrapped my hands around his neck and spread my legs as wide as I could given my position. I smiled as I felt his shaft probing into my engorged nether lips. I’d been horny all morning thinking about Marty and my pussy was just aching to be used. Curtis didn’t waste any time and to my satisfaction proved his own skill as he sank me down on top of his shaft without needing to guide himself in. I moaned softly as I felt his cock head spreading me and slowly sinking into my flesh. As he gently speared my steaming passage, I marveled at just how wondrous it felt to be penetrated. No matter how many times a cock plowed into me, I always had this moment of astonishment at just how natural and wonderful it felt to have my pussy filled with a nice hard dick.

“Oh, yeah! Ride your little bitch! Harder! Harder!” Kylie screamed out, drawing our attention from our own coupling. I looked over curiously to see her on her hands and knees, panting as a guy pounded into her elf like body. Her hair was all wet and matted, but still flowed back and forth with every thrust. Between her screams of passion and encouragement she beamed, smiling widely as he hammered into her.

“I’m glad Kylie likes him, Josh doesn’t usually get a lot of morning action without looking for it.” Curtis said as he pushed himself fully into me with a satisfied grunt.

“Well, I’m only worried about the nice thick cock of yours in my little ol’ pussy. Aren’t you going to give me a nice hard fucking like a good slut deserves? Or isn’t my pussy good enough for you?” I whined a little, squirming on his shaft and squeezing it as hard as I could. My pussy felt nicely full, but I really wanted to feel him pounding into me right now.

Curtis obliged without a word, turning us around and pressing my back to the shower wall and grabbing my ass hard. I squeezed down on him again and prepared myself.

“Okay, slut, how’s this!” He said as he pulled himself out of my steaming folds and swiftly threw himself into me again. After no more than three strokes he was fiercely pounding into my eager flesh with fully male grunts of passion. Of course I wasn’t hiding my own sounds of passion while we fucked.

“Harder! Harder!” I screeched between my own grunts as he plowed into me. I groaned as he picked up the pace and it felt like we were becoming a steam engine. This was just what I needed a nice hard fuck, and I had the good fortune for his cock to be giving my clit a nice hardy rub with every thrust. Every time he pushed back in, sparks of passion rippled through me as he trailed across my sensitive nub with is shaft. Curtis just grunted more as he rutted into me, staring at my bouncing tits. This wasn’t a pace made for endurance though, and we both knew it as our groans grew harsher with every swift thrust.

“Oh, yeah, fuck me good!” I groaned as everything seemed to swirl away into a world of pure lust, and animalistic passion. My position didn’t lend itself to easily meeting his thrusts, and I let myself enjoy that wonderful limitation as we fucked passionately in the shower quickly building to our release.

It wasn’t long before I sensed that Curtis was nearing his climax, and I let go my own control, letting my pussy squeeze down on him in my own orgasm. I felt his seed pouring into my depths a moment later. I leaned forward a bit and kissed him gently as he finished squirting into me. This was another thing that was strange to get used to, the feeling of cum inside me. It was almost second nature in a way, but it was still novel at the same time.

“Thanks, Curt, I really needed that.” I smiled as he backed me off the wall and pulled me up and off his softening member. I cooed as I felt him pull out, regretting my pussy would go empty again. I set my feet down on the floor again as he set me down and giggle internally as I felt his seed trickle down my inner thigh.

“Anytime, Ana, just stop by.” Curtis replied, then continued on with his shower as I started mine.

I considered this for a moment as I watched Kylie still bucking on the floor in front of me, moaning as she was being ridden. Sex had become refreshingly open around campus, something I knew was wrong in the back of my head, but like everything else that had changed I couldn’t help but enjoy it. As I lathered over my new breasts I wondered if I could really stop even if I had the choice. There was a lot to be said for guiltless sex, even with the price tag I currently found attached.

“So, you really think my tits are nice?” I asked as I turned to Curtis while soaping my chest. I was pretty self conscious about them lately, I suppose it was due to the fact that I knew they were an important part of Marty’s sex drive and I wanted to be perfect for him.

“I don’t think there’s a part of you that isn’t beautiful, Ana. You don’t have anything to worry about pleasing your fiance.” Curtis replied as he looked over my body with the openness only a fellow student could.

I blushed slightly at the compliment and posed for him a moment, letting the shower wash the lather off my breasts. “Thanks, Curtis. So what’s your life going to be?”

“I’m going to be marrying Sophia Jones, she’s the heiress to the Corval Media Corp, and she’s a really lovely woman too.” Curtis beamed as he spoke out even this short description of his own bride to be.

“That sounds great, I bet she’s great in the sack too.” I replied as I continued to wash myself off, being careful to leave his seed till last.

Curtis just smiled the same smile everyone got when they talked about their new lives, regardless of what they would be doing. Most were being married off like I was, but some like Kylie had other destinations. Some would become high-class escorts while the rest would be used as sex toys for country clubs and corporate exec boards. A few girls and guys had even been lined up to become toys for congressional use. I didn’t worry too much about it. Like everyone else, I was content and even looking forward to my fate, and wished everyone else happiness in their own futures.

Kylie’s final screams of passions broke me out of my thoughts. I watched attentively as she squirmed and writhed under her partner’s furious thrusts. Her face was twisted in ecstasy, and panting between cries as she pounded back into him. Then they both let out a loud final release, his hands tightly holding Kylie’s hips in place as he came into her. Kylie was quivering with pleasure, her eyelids half closed over lust filled eyes. I noticed out of the corner of my eyes that everyone else in the shower was eagerly watching the display as well, and quietly chuckled to myself.

While the happy couple was still shaking with their own passion I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to them, letting my breasts sway freely under me. I watched silently as Josh pulled his shimmering cock out of Kylie’s sweet little pussy and then stepped back. I closed the gap and looked up into his eyes with my nose almost touching the tip of his cock. I smiled at him and then looked ahead again and licked my lips. With no more warning I opened my mouth and took the head of Josh’s shaft into my mouth and ran my tongue over it. I heard Josh moan out in obvious pleasure as I sampled the sweet taste of Kylie’s pussy and Josh’s seed. I felt him getting hard again, just like a good sex toy does when it’s needed.

Just as I was slipping more of his cock into my mouth, I felt a pair of hands grab onto my ass and felt the familiar pressure of a cock seeking entry. This was going to be a good morning after all I swooned, spreading my legs a bit to welcome my next lover. I moaned around Josh’s dick as I felt another cock slip into my pussy, quickly sinking to my warm and ready depths. I squeezed my cunt to welcome him and turned my attention back to the cock in my mouth, being careful to suck and lick it nicely.

The guy in my pussy didn’t waste any time, picking up a swift fucking pace with his first thrust. I simply purred with satisfaction and kept on sucking Josh off, who was already moaning wildly. My next surprise came a moment later when I felt someone’s lips wrap around my left nipple and give a nice suck while their other hand caressed my other breast.

I was in sexual heaven now. I hadn’t enjoyed so many lovers paying attention to my seething flesh at once since my virgin party. I knew it was Kylie working her usual magic on my breasts, and I didn’t even need to know who was using my pussy so long as they kept pumping away so nicely. I did my best to pleasure them all too. It wasn’t easy humping and sucking all at the same time while I sent one hand roaming to find Kylie’s sweet spot.

Josh began to twitch in my mouth and I knew he was about to come again. I pulled back just a bit and tickled his balls with my free hand. He shot off instantly, filling my mouth with the wonderful taste of semen. I carefully licked off the rest of his cock as I held his seed in my mouth, and let him pull out with a light pop from my lips.

Just then Kylie stopped sucking on my nipple and I heard her light voice speak from under me. “Cum train, guys!”

With that, the cock in my pussy pounded hard for a moment, then sank deep into me and I felt the squirts of semen flow into me. I came instantly, shivering in ecstasy. It had became common knowledge that the women had all be programmed to orgasm whenever a guy shot off in our pussy no matter how close we were before. As soon as he stopped squirting I felt him pull out of my quivering pussy with a wet slurp. I moaned aloud again with my mouth now empty and was surprised a moment later when another guy plunged his cock into my twat without warning.

No sooner had he sank into me up to his balls did his cock begin squirting off inside me. Again, I came, harder this time than before, and moaned loudly in approval of my treatment. I didn’t even flinch when I felt my pussy close up as he pulled out. Another guy followed him, plowing into my well-used hole and giving me another orgasm inducing squirt of seed.

I don’t know how long I lasted there, resting on my elbows as cock after cock plowed into me and left me quivering with another orgasm and a new load of semen in my pussy. I felt my orgasms building up, each one fiercer than the last until time and space were all a memory and I was left floating on a cloud of nameless pleasure. There was nothing to do but accept the rapture that flowed through me and drift off to a blissful oblivion.