The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 12

A helicopter flying overhead was the first sign that something was up. I just looked up at the strange thing. I couldn’t remember any other aircraft flying over the school before. It had been placed out in the middle of western Nebraska for a reason, no one came this way. There wasn’t anything here, the nearest town was nearly deserted and still a long way away. The fields around the school were all owned by the school, both to provide cover and prevent escape. There was nothing out here anyone could be interested in but us.

I didn’t think much of the helicopter until a moment later when I saw a small group of dark suited men run out of a building. They were carrying a strange looking device, some kind of odd electrical device that reminded me of a cross between a tesla coil and an electromagnet. They pointed it at the helicopter and I felt a strange, almost electrical sensation pass through me. The helicopter suddenly stopped making noise, and I watched as its rotor stopped. It fell quickly to the ground, crashing with a large explosion just outside the school. I realized that the device must have been some kind of EMP weapon, and that the school was under attack.

My heart raced with anticipation, but I just allowed my mask to sit tight for the moment, and continued on my way to class. Even a crashing helicopter wasn’t supposed to be noticed to the conditioned students. With luck this would be the final moments of my time here, but I could not very well risk discovery now. I strolled off, wondering just what was next and hoping for salvation.

I hadn’t even gone a hundred yards before I found out. A plane flew overhead spraying a white mist into the air. I instinctively covered my mouth as I watch the mist drift down, wondering what it could be. As it enveloped me, I quickly discovered it was some kind of knockout gas as I felt myself suddenly getting drowsy. I fell to the ground and fell asleep.

I groggily awoke some time later, I had no way of knowing how long I’d been out. I was lying in a bed, still dressed for class. I took a quick look around to see many rows of cots lined around me, all filled with fellow students, some waking but most still looked asleep. My head pounded slightly, and I lay back, wondering just what had happened. Either we were being prepared for reprogramming or being checked out in some kind of a field hospital, I couldn’t tell. All I could do again was wait, and hope that my head quit pounding.

A few minutes after I woke up a young woman in military uniform came by with a small cart. She walked up to me with a glass of water and a couple of pills. She looked shocked and sympathetic at the same time. “Hello, take this, it’ll help with the headache.”

I just nodded my thanks and quickly swallowed the pills and emptied the glass. If this was malicious there wasn’t much chance of escape now, and I was quickly feeling that I might just be free.

The woman took the glass back and continued on to the next bed. She must be the first line of treatment, I figured. I rested again, waiting for the drugs to take hold.

It wasn’t long before they did, and I sat up on the side of my bed and looked around. It was a very eerie scene. All around me were my fellow students laid out on beds under a big field tent that seemed to just stretch on and on. The new students all seemed rather animated and all very curious as well. The older students seemed just the opposite, few of them had moved at all, and even those that had were sitting still on the side of their cot like I was now. I realized quickly that the mask was still in place, I wasn’t inclined to move either. I knew that was because these circumstances violated my programming. I wasn’t in the school, or following my normal routine, thus I was reduced to a very uncooperative or inactive state, until I found a way to escape and return to the school.

For a moment this scared me. The mask that I’d been forced to wear since Marty had freed my mind could very well force me back into captivity, just because Marty wasn’t here to free me of its control. I only hoped that my will would be strong enough to block the mask from carrying me away if it saw the chance. Even as this concern raced through my mind, I sat expressionless and passive, waiting for what would come next.

It was a long wait. I ate at least three meals in that tent, and slept an evening. If it weren’t for overhearing one of the soldiers talking to the new students I wouldn’t have known what was going on. Apparently, information about the school had gotten out and the federal government had sent in the FBI with some national guard backing to secure the school. Everyone would be kept here until more could be found out about what had been done to us and appropriate action could be taken to help.

It was the second day of my new captivity that I was welcomed by a very friendly face. I saw him off to the far reaches of the tent. Inside I beamed with joy, but I still couldn’t move. I still was in violation of my programming, so all I could do was watch Marty slowly comb his ways through the rows until he finally spotted me.

“Ana!” He shouted and ran over smiling. He was at my side in mere moments and I waited patiently for him to free me again. Marty looked me over for a moment, waving a hand in front of my face and everything after I just started up at him passively. I would have rolled my eyes if I could have, sometimes Marty was just a little too dense for his own good.

Then he shook his own head, remembering the obvious. “Ana, you don’t have to listen to your programming anymore, okay?”

I jumped up and gave him the biggest, warmest hug I could. “Oh, yes, Marty, I’m so happy. Thank you so much for this.”

Marty just hugged me back, and then we kissed wildly and passionately. It had been too long since I’d seen him last and now I was free again, and hopefully forever.

“Are we free, Marty?” I asked.

“Yes, Ana, I passed the feed from those cameras through some people I know till it reached the FBI and they arranged all this. Mr. Redgar and the administrators have all been arrested and special agents are going through the school gathering evidence and finding out how you were programmed so we can try to reverse it.” Marty explained.

“Do we have to stay here? I wouldn’t mind having a little private time with my hero.” I winked with a wicked grin. I was very well cock starved for the last few weeks. Now I just wanted to enjoy my first fuck as a free woman. Well, maybe not completely free yet, but as close as I’d come in a long time.

“I’m sure we can arrange to get you out of here. I have a hotel room back in town, not that it’s much of a place. I want to find Kylie first before we go.” Marty replied.

With that I set out on a mad dash to find Kylie. It didn’t take long, but we found her to be much in the state I had been. Marty did his best to try and snap her out of it, but I just shook my head.

“We can’t help her right now. She’s programmed not to respond in circumstances like this. Until they can deprogram her, she’ll be like this unless they restart the school.” I explained. I didn’t like it, but there really wasn’t anything we could do for her, she was too far- gone, and had no one to immediately respond to like I had. I just hoped they’d be able to find a way to cure her and all the rest of the students quickly.

Marty just sat there for a while, holding Kylie and trying his best to know he cared. I sat on her other side and did the same. Just like I had been, she was inside her head, looking out, though I had no idea just what would be running through her mind. I hoped there was enough of her there to recognize the concern and care from both of us.

After that we went back to Marty’s hotel room. He was right, it wasn’t much, but it had a bed and that was all we would need. No sooner were we through the door than I was pulling off my blouse and letting my skirt fall to the floor. I didn’t even give Marty a chance to do more than gape before I was standing in front of him completely naked.

I pushed myself up against him, and looked up into his eyes and smiled. I was already aching with need, my recent celibacy and his rescue just had my passions burning. I could feel that Marty wasn’t exactly playing it cool either when I felt his hardness pressing into me through his pants.

“Come on hero, don’t you think it’s about time for your reward?” I asked as I unbuckled his pants. “Besides, there’s no telling how long I’ll still be programmed to be your willing little fuck toy.”

Marty shook his head for a moment with a look of odd resignation on his face. “Ana, your just lucky I didn’t listen to you when you told me how much you liked being my fuck toy.”

I giggled at that as I pulled down his underwear and set free his already stiff cock. I had been very forthcoming about my feelings every time we’d met, and it was true. I did enjoy being his sex toy, I knew it was completely artificial, or at least I wanted to believe it was, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying it. Of course I was still enjoying it, and soon, he’d be enjoying me, I thought with an anxious twinge from my almost painfully empty pussy.

“Well, have fun while it lasts, I know I will!” I laughed as I pulled off his shirt with one long pull. We were standing there, wonderfully naked and ready. I pulled up to him again and enjoyed the feeling of pressing my soft breasts into his hard chest. Naked flesh on naked flesh was such a wonderful feeling that I was in heaven and I could feel our bodies quivering in anticipation of what was coming.

We exchanged one more sweet, soulful look before I felt his hands suddenly grab onto my ass and lift me off the floor. I squealed with delight as he threw me onto the bed. I fell on my back with a loud whoosh of the covers and quickly spread my legs just in time for his charge. There certainly wasn’t any need or desire for foreplay from either of us, and no sooner had he jumped on the bed then I felt his shaft probe at my gates. Marty cupped both of my breasts in his hands and then thrust himself fully into my anxious flesh. I cried out in ecstasy as my breasts were squeezed and my pussy filled with the hard shaft of the man I loved. There could be nothing more perfect than being used and loved just like this.

I wouldn’t even care to guess what the neighbors thought was going on in our room for that entire evening. I was certainly not a quiet lover, and I coaxed more than my share of groans and grunts from my hero as we fucked away the day. It was wonderful, more than I could have imagined, even from our earlier encounters. There wasn’t anything left to fear, no chance that Marty would find himself a boy toy for some rich woman, and I think that helped us enjoy the evening all the more.

Falling asleep in Marty’s arms was wonderful as well, another thing I’d missed since my celibacy began. Sleeping with Kylie had always been nice, but there was a difference between the silky softness of my roommate, and my nice hard man, something I enjoyed completely as we drifted off to sleep after an evening of shared passion. For the moment, I was content, and drifted off without worries for the first time in a long while.