The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 11

I was walking to class at the beginning of the second week when I first spotted a dark suited man. He was dressed in a sharp black suit, with jet-black hair and a pair of black sunglasses, just the perfect image of a devious agent of evil. I just shuddered when I saw him, but I didn’t stop, or stare. I shouldn’t have taken notice of him, I could even feel that my mask had purposely ignored him. With that, I assumed they were just part of the scenery, someone I wasn’t supposed to notice, and thus I did my part and pretended not to notice them.

My worry about the dark man increased over the coming days. Slowly it seemed like they were everywhere, and each was carrying around small devices with strange looking antennas. They had discovered the cameras, apparently, and were tracking them down precisely. I could see the worried look on the faces of administrators and unprogrammed teachers. They were all rattled, and I could only assume I was the reason.

I masked my concern for my safety the same way I had with everything else. Even with the presence of the dark men, school still went on as normal and I had an odd perspective as I watched my new classmates slowly fall to their reprogramming. The girls were quickly wearing ever-shorter skirts and revealing blouses, and some had even forsaken underwear, especially bras. I did catch a peak of more than a few naked pussies on the new girls though. The guys were doing their part to, going around with tighter shirts and shorts. Some were going topless too, much to my own carnal delight. I might be in love, but my carnal appetites were still very alive and well. Watching the new students run around in an obvious daze as their world shifted was almost enough to let me forget my own worries, but not for long enough.

The lack of sex ed classes left me with a new yearning as well. I was still a very sex charged young woman, but I was honor bound to not engage in recreational sex without Marty’s permission. I hadn’t even considered that I wouldn’t have classes to blow off steam in, and I soon found myself resorting to using a nice thick dildo in my pussy while Kylie got to fuck real live guys in her bed. It wasn’t nearly the same thing, sex was more than just having something in my pussy, though it did help some. If I did see Marty again, I’d have to get his permission so I could fuck at least a little when classes weren’t on. I only hoped he wouldn’t think that I was some kind of slut, but I guess I was. It wasn’t something I could help, it was what they’d made me. They’d done a remarkable job too. I could admit that, even if I hated the thought of what they’d done to me.

At the top of everything else was the thought that wouldn’t leave my mind. The hope that Marty would come, soon, and save me. That he would come and whisk me away to some safe place where he could ravish me and we would never be apart. It was the one thing keeping me going, and I only hoped it wouldn’t be long before it happened. I knew I wouldn’t get any warning, it would all come quickly and then I’d either be the perfect little sex toy again or I’d be free from this place. It was all beyond my control now, and I waited impatiently to find out just what would happen.