The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

Part 2

Chapter 13

The next morning I dressed again, and Marty took me to a special hospital that had been set up to deal with us students. I kissed him a loving goodbye before the orderlies took me to my room. It wasn’t hard to tell that this was a psychiatric hospital, and I understood it. The disturbing thing was being placed in a suicide proof room. I knew why, of course, they didn’t have any idea what self destructive programming had been imbedded in us in case of capture. It didn’t really help my mood any, not only was Marty kept from seeing me while I went under treatment, but I might very well off myself before I could be cured.

The suicide concern was quickly overshadowed by the deprogramming process. In my lucid moments I recounted the numerous methods they tried to free me from my programming. At first they tried simple methods, hypnosis and mild drugs along with therapy. I didn’t make much progress though, and the other older students faired even worse than I did. The new students fair much better, and most were let go except for the unfortunate few that had apparently been the highly suggestible type.

The next round of deprogramming was even worse for me. Sleep depravation and harsher drugs were combined with other severe methods. I wasn’t even lucid for most of it. When they finally let me drift back to reality they all showed obvious concern. I was something of a best case, even though I hadn’t really changed. I had been basically in control of myself except for the most deeply ingrained portions of my programming. After my second round of treatment, some of the staff even suggested that it wasn’t entirely programming, that my love for Marty was genuine and that my programming had simply sparked off a natural nymphomania in me. I wasn’t too sure about any of those theories, and neither were most of the staff, but I hadn’t improved from the treatment.

The reason why that was so odd was that the second round of treatment had broken nearly all of the students out of their conditioning. There were still some side effects, but they’d been chalked up to the whole process of being turned into sex slaves and then back again. Most of the guys and gals had elevated sex drives and less modesty. The other behavior modifications had fallen away and they were themselves again. Even Kylie was back to normal, though I heard that she’d taken up a sincere streak of shyness after being deprogrammed.

My treatments continued on for several more months. I couldn’t really remember much of it, given that I was often drugged or dazed as they tried to work my mind free. Some weeks later I found myself drifting back to normal, and after a day or so of basically being free of treatment I was dressed up in a modest hospital gown and met my parents and Marty in my chief doctors office.

I hadn’t seen my parents since that fateful move in day at school and we just hugged each other for a long time. I could see the worried look in both their eyes, and I even caught a look of sympathy from my mother when she looked down at the new bust I was proudly pushing out. I hadn’t even remembered how odd they were until I saw that look in her eyes.

“I’m sorry to have to say this, but there isn’t anything more that we can do for you, Ana, without risking serious injury. We do have some treatments available, but I wouldn’t risk them without your consent.” The doctor explained after my family greetings were over.

I was already well aware of how well my treatments had worked, or rather hadn’t. I could already feel my pussy getting warm just sitting beside Marty, and it didn’t even bother me that I knew my parents could smell my aroused musk. I knew it would have bothered the old me. Even the fact that I was lewdly pressing my thinly covered body against Marty openly would have bothered me before, but I was too happy with his presence to even consider pulling myself away.

“So what happens to her if she doesn’t get any more treatment?” My dad asked, his concern and worry ringing in his voice.

“Well, I would assume that Ana’s attachment to Marty and her less than modest approach to her behavior would continue. Aside from that, we can’t see any other elements of her programming in her behavior.” Doctor Mathers explained. He had done his best for me, that we both knew. I couldn’t fault him, not that I really minded my current behavior, it was who I’d became after all.

“It’s okay, Mom and Dad, I know it’s weird, but I really do love Marty and we’ll be great together. I know I’m a bit more open about my sexuality now, but I wouldn’t dream of not being faithful.” I tried to reassure them.

“What are you saying?” My mother asked. We both knew of course, I’d already discussed it with Marty before, and I’m sure my mother could guess by now. I wasn’t about to leave it to chance though.

“If Marty will still have me, we’re going to get married.” I giggled. It had been a long and serious discussion after my first round of treatments failed, but I convinced Marty to accept me if I couldn’t be deprogrammed. I certainly couldn’t think of life without him, and I knew I’d make the perfect wife too. “I’m not going to give up my life, though, after I’m done here I’m going back to school. I haven’t decided what for yet, but I have a lot to catch up on. Then we can have a nice little wedding and live happily ever after.”

“I wouldn’t dream of letting Ana waste herself doting on me anyway. I promise I’ll take good care of her though. I love her very much, and she’s a very special woman.” Marty reassured them, wrapping his own arm around me and gently hugged me.

My parents just sat there and hugged each other for a moment. I could tell they had guessed this would happen. They had already given in to this possibility, though I knew they weren’t happy with it. This wasn’t the kind of thing that parents could easily accept, especially after all of this had happened.

We finished discussing my last days at the hospital, a few final tests and checks to make sure I would be ready. I went back to my room after that and let myself sleep. The last treatments had been tiring and I was more than ready for some rest.

When it came time to leave, Marty was the only one to meet me. I looked out at the snow covered ground and my thoughts fell back to almost a year ago. It had been a day much like this when I’d found out who my future husband would be. I looked over at him and smiled at the memory. I would never have guessed just what would happen after that, or that I would find myself in his arms at the end. I knew that the doctors could never believe it, but I really did want him, it wasn’t just the remnants of my programming. I wanted him, and I knew that we’d make a great couple and have a marvelous life together.

Marty wrapped his arm around me as we walked out of the hospital and kissed my cheek. I leaned my head over and rested it on his arm and smiled. My hand wrapped around the little locket I’d been given that fateful day, and I squeezed it, thankful for such a wonderful ending, and an exciting beginning.

The End