The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A note to my reader: The first three trances were intended for you to “go along” as best you were able. You may have found yourself experiencing some or all of what I described. Hopefully, you found that very enjoyable. This trance is a bit different. Although, you can allow it to lead you into a lovely relaxed state, the scenario described is something for you to THINK about, NOT to DO. If we were having sessions together, we’d do a lot more talking about it before I “turned you loose”, assuming that your fantasy is as I describe, of course :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy imagining this scenario. And if you’d care to share what you decided would be “right” for you, or anything else about what you’re thinking and feeling, I’d love to hear about it.

Mountain Man

Five Easy Trances

by Mountain Man

Four

This time I’ll hypnotize you by having you look into my eyes. This will be even more effective, even more powerful for you. You’re ready for that, aren’t you, my girl? Stand facing me. Very good. Now as my fingertips lightly circle your temples, I want you to gaze deeply into my eyes. You already feel yourself beginning to drift, don’t you? As you gaze more and more deeply into my eyes, as my light stroking relaxes you, you begin to let go now. You can keep your eyes open as your thoughts become distant, as your mind drifts. It’s so pleasant to feel me stroking your temples, isn’t it? Such feather-light touches, gently circling, helping to relax you more and more. You’re fascinated by my eyes, aren’t you? Yes, I can see that you are. They draw you, pull you in, and it’s almost like you’re falling into them. They’re so deep, so dark, so compelling, aren’t they? All you want to do is gaze into my eyes. Nothing else seems to matter now. As you relax more and more, you find my gaze more and more fascinating. You can’t look away now, can you? Go ahead and try. You can’t, can you? But then you don’t really want to. That’s true, isn’t it, my girl? You feel helpless to resist as you gaze deeper and deeper into my eyes. You love this feeling, don’t you, my girl?

As you relax more and more, as you gaze deeply into my eyes, your mind opens to my suggestions. It feels so good. You love my suggestions so much. You want them. You crave them. Nothing seems important now except for my words, and my words are very, very important to you. Your waking thoughts are far, far away now, my girl. Drifting farther and farther. Your day-to-day cares and concerns are so far away. So far away. There’s nothing but my voice, my touch, my eyes. Nothing else for you now, just the desire to focus on what I tell you. You want to focus on what I tell you; it feels so good. You want to be my good girl. Nothing else seems important.

Continue to gaze deeply into my eyes. And continue to focus deeply on my voice. You go deeper and deeper and deeper. My eyes and my voice. Nothing else now. And you’re so deeply hypnotized now. It feels so good. It feels so wonderful. My hypnotized good girl. Everything else is gone but your desire to focus on what I tell you. So wonderfully focused. So deep. So relaxed. So open. That’s my good girl.

You’re very, very deep now. You didn’t even notice removing your clothing, it’s so easy and natural. You didn’t notice, but you’re completely naked now, aren’t you? That’s so very, very exciting for you, isn’t it, my girl? You feel open, relaxed, ready. And you feel obedient. Very obedient. You want to become more and more obedient. You want me to train you to deep, deep obedience, don’t you, my girl? When you think about deep, deep hypnotic obedience, that arouses you so much. You’re so wet right now as you think about hypnotic conditioning to become more and more obedient.

You’ve been thinking more and more about my deep hypnotic control, and desiring that, haven’t you, my girl? Even when you’re not with me, the thoughts of being hypnotically conditioned are with you, and grow stronger and stronger. You’ve noticed that, haven’t you? Your desire for deeper and deeper hypnotic conditioning continues to grow, to build. It’s so very, very exciting for you, isn’t it, my girl? You feel the pull to return to me, to ask for more hypnotic sessions, the craving for deeper experiences. It’s such a strong pull, such an irresistible urge. You feel you simply must listen to my voice. You need it so much. It feels so good when you listen intently and feel the deep, deep desire to obey. You want to obey; it feels so wonderful. Go ahead and say “I want to obey.” Focusing on my voice, feeling your desire to obey is so sexy, so erotic. Feel how you moisten, become receptive and open. So aroused. Say it again, “I want to obey”. That’s right, you want to obey. Each time you repeat this phrase, you easily imagine my fingers stroking and arousing you. You feel them now, don’t you, my girl? It’s so perfect to feel your arousal build as you slip deeper and deeper into obedience.

There are different levels of control, my girl. There’s very light control, when I tell you to do things that you already want to do. That’s level one, and it’s very easy. At the next level, level two, there is just a bit of resistance. This can be extremely erotic, when you find that you’re unable to resist. When you experience very, very deep control at level three, I’ll give you suggestions to do things that you would simply not do if awake. Under deep hypnosis, you’ll find your desire to obey will overcome that resistance. This can be so exciting, so intensely arousing. The very deepest level of hypnotic control is level four. At level four, I’ll give you post-hypnotic suggestions to do things you don’t want to do. It goes beyond level three, by making you do these things at a later time, when you’re not with me. This level may involve a deep struggle within your mind. It can be the most difficult, and yet for some is the most rewarding. Which of these levels do you want to experience right now? Level four, the very deepest? Are you sure? Good girl.

Now I want you to awaken on the count of three. One ... two ... three ... wide awake now. Do you remember what we just talked about? Good. Are you still wanting to experience post-hypnotic suggestions to make you do something you truly don’t want to do? You know that I could choose something for you to do that would be truly embarrassing, something that you really, really don’t want to do? Yes, I think you do know. And do you think you’d have any choice once I’d given you deep, deep post-hypnotic instructions? No, I don’t think you’d be able to resist either; you want to have this experience too much. Let me give you an example of what I might do, and you can think about what it might be like for you. This isn’t a scenario we’re going to enact—it’s a bit too extreme—but it will help you to think about what’s possible for you. I repeat, my girl, you are not going to actually perform this scenario, but simply think about how it would feel to be controlled that deeply. Imagine a scenario where I’ve given you a deep, deep suggestion. The suggestion is to strip completely naked at exactly 11AM at work tomorrow, in front of your co-workers. This is a suggestion I would never, never give you, but I want you to imagine it, nonetheless. Would you try to resist that suggestion? Of course you would. What do you think would happen if I were to give you that suggestion under deep, deep hypnosis? Yes, I think that’s right. Would you try to stop yourself? What do you think would happen? And how would you feel about that? Which do you think would be stronger, the arousal or the embarrassment? Let me repeat, I’m never going to give you suggestions like that—never any suggestions that could possibly cause you harm or affect you in any negative way. But even knowing the possibility of such an extreme scenario arouses you, doesn’t it, my girl?

Since we’re just starting with this and it’s your first time, I want to make this a bit easier for you. I’m going to have you choose what I’ll make you do. But be fair about this. Don’t pick something that you actually want to do; select something that you know lies beyond your limits—that you don’t think is possible for you. Are you thinking of something, something you don’t want to do? Go ahead and tell me. Ah, that’s a good choice. How do you feel when you think about me hypnotizing you to do that? Yes, that will be intensely embarrassing for you, and feeling a bit scared is natural. It won’t be as scary as you think, you’ll be hypnotized, and you’ll feel more relaxed than you expect. How? I’ll teach you to slip into trance, even when I’m not around. You’re aroused and excited as well as feeling a bit anxious, aren’t you? Good.

Back to sleep now, my girl. Very deep for me now. Very, very deep. Good girl. Your mind is very, very open to my deep suggestions, and you feel very, very obedient. Tell me how obedient you feel. Good girl. In this deep, deep trance state, you must do as I tell you. Can you feel that? Good girl. Now you know what you’re going to do. You’re going to carry out the task we talked about a few moments ago. You must do that, you have no choice. Does that feel completely true for you? Good girl. Will you try to resist? Yes, that’s natural. When you try to resist, you’ll feel a deep, deep compulsion to obey. Can you imagine feeling a very intense, very deep compulsion? Good girl. Will you be able to resist that deep hypnotic compulsion? That’s right, you’ll feel powerless and helpless. Will that be intensely exciting for you? Yes, you’ll be so very, very aroused. Tell me the best time and place to carry out your task. Good. At exactly that time and exactly that place, when you feel your resistance strongly, you’ll know you must obey. You’ll slip into a trance for me, a deep obedient trance. Will you be able to stop yourself from slipping into trance? That’s right, you’ll have no choice. You’ll slip very, very deep and then will do as I’ve told you.

As you follow my instructions, you’ll become more and more aroused. When you do your task, you’ll feel deep excitement, deep pleasure. Repeat your instructions now. Good girl. Do you want to do what I’ve told you to do? But you’re going to do it anyway, aren’t you? That’s my good girl.

Let’s see what this will be like for you, my girl. You’re at the time and place for your post-hypnotic task. Tell me where you are right now. Good girl. What time is it? Good girl. Now tell me what you’re experiencing. Good. Are you trying to fight that drowsy, sleepy feeling? What happens when you try to resist? That’s right, you simply can’t. What are you feeling right now? That’s right, deep asleep. What are you wanting right now? Good. Are you feeling resistance? That’s right, you’re too deep to resist. Tell me what you’re doing now. Very, very good. Is it easy for you? Yes, you’re surprised it’s so easy, aren’t you, my girl? Tell me when you’ve finished. Good girl. Was it difficult to do your task? That’s right, you had no choice. It feels good to do what you’re told when you know you have no choice, doesn’t it? Good girl.

Now it’s afterwards, you’ve finished your task and you’re awake again. How do you feel? Yes, of course you’re embarrassed. What else? Yes, that’s natural. What else do you notice besides a sense of relief? Yes. Is that feeling strong? It feels good to be that excited and aroused, doesn’t it, my girl? How excited are you? Good. You’ll have an orgasm just like that, but even stronger when you finish your task. And when you’ve finished your task, you’ll tell me all about this experience. It will be so exciting to tell me, won’t it, my good girl? Very, very good. How will it feel to tell me all the details, all the details – what you did, how you felt, how you responded? Yes, that will make you feel even more controlled, won’t it, my girl? You’re my good, good girl. Awaken now, feeling very refreshed, very relaxed, fully prepared to carry out your hypnotic instructions, and feeling a deep, intense desire for our next session.